PDA

View Full Version : help: clean n classy massage @ guangzhou city

zunzun1688
15-09-2004, 11:17 AM
need all brothers' help again

any recom for clean and classy massage @ guangzhou city.

going with gf, and staying at shamian

thks in adv

chinchai
21-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Dongyue Hotel
Tel: 020-83500688 Call Them To Ask For Direction
Suana And Massage Inside The Hotel

Enjoy And Look Forward To Your Fr.

tanmikel
21-09-2004, 09:02 PM

this FR I want to read . this bro going with GF and I'm really curious about the FR on his GF or WL there or both .

shaNingbowuhan
23-09-2004, 09:26 PM
undefinedneed all brothers' help again

any recom for clean and classy massage @ guangzhou city.

going with gf, and staying at shamian

thks in adv
stay in THE GARDEN HOTEL can get room rate around RMB 470, tel:83338989.
try health center DONG RI, RMB 168 for 1 hour service,heard ever one man stay inside for 4 days 3 nights. which paid only 1 hour session price. man n female different hall for wet session.

orangeox
23-09-2004, 09:37 PM
Dongyue Hotel
Tel: 020-83500688 Call Them To Ask For Direction
Suana And Massage Inside The Hotel

The do provide handjobs in Dongyue. RMB278 (can ask them for a "da ze" in thye afternoon This is suana info) 3rd floor

4thfloor is Foot massage...this 1 clean 1 not so bad but a little steep in $ for GZ standards.

Enjoy yor stay in GZ.....

penny
30-09-2004, 10:23 PM
any recommended joints like KTV, HC or massage with special service in 广州市? honest and safe type (is it possible in guangzhou? :p )

wish to travel to 东莞 to check out 常平, can advice how to take a train from 广州市?

thanks

Sinoview
01-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Travel to 东莞 to check out 常平 by train is the best.

Very simple...Just go to the GZ East Station, there is train leaving for Shen Zheng via DongGuang ie. ChangPing every hour till 2330.

It's 35rmb for the half hour journey.... very comfortable.

On reaching the CP station, you actually need not take a taxi to the hotel as there are shuttle buses provided FOC by the Hotels themselves. You just need to know which hotel you wanted to stay...

Just turn left on the train station exit and walk about 50m. Asked the people on where the "hotel buses" gather if you cannot find it. It's on the extreme left side of the compound with the train station at yr back. It's difficult to miss.

shaNingbowuhan
01-10-2004, 12:21 PM
髮廊
廣州市的橫沙沙邊街、南崗沙步村、滄聯村、花地廣場、中市、坑口村、天河南、沙河、元崗、冼村、獵德、石牌 、環市東路、楊基村、三元里村、石排村等舊的農民村都有很多髮廊﹐每條村聚集了几百個小姐,公 定價是30-50元鐘費,打炮100元,吹蕭再加50元,可謂物美價廉,小姐質素也不錯,以三元里最好。

try the one @ 石牌, the MM not bad, as most R fresh there, damage RMB 500 (含抬費)。 as my boss not chinese, not easy to get MM willing to do the FJ.
RTF FOC,with the MM,
can reach the contact person, she will meet you @ the hotel enterance need there, then will lead you into their shop to select the MM,

penny
02-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Thanks bro sinoview and shaNingbowuhan for your info!

By the way I'm actually planning to go 常平 to checkout/look-see the joints/BBS, as i will be staying hotel in 广州市 I won't be staying in 常平 :o

can advice how to get to some of the happening places? taxi safe?

Sinoview
02-10-2004, 09:23 AM
If you are going to suana(HC)...they are all located in the hotels.

The popular ones are Huhao, Lion and New Century. Pls refer to some of the threads here for FRs ...... These sauna which belong to the hotels also go provide FOC shuttle not only to/fm the train station but anywhere in CP you wanted to go. For example...after finishing yr deed you wanted to go downtown for some food...they will send u there.

Yes...the taxi in CP is safe to take. No meter reading...bet. 10 to 20 rmb per trip ...open for negotiation.

The bbs in CP operates different fm other places...they do not provide "place to do"....but there are many cheap hotel around....

Have fun....

penny
02-10-2004, 06:34 PM
If you are going to suana(HC)...they are all located in the hotels.

The popular ones are Huhao, Lion and New Century. Pls refer to some of the threads here for FRs ...... These sauna which belong to the hotels also go provide FOC shuttle not only to/fm the train station but anywhere in CP you wanted to go. For example...after finishing yr deed you wanted to go downtown for some food...they will send u there.

Yes...the taxi in CP is safe to take. No meter reading...bet. 10 to 20 rmb per trip ...open for negotiation.

The bbs in CP operates different fm other places...they do not provide "place to do"....but there are many cheap hotel around....

Have fun....

ha, exactly what I need to know, thanks!
have been reading all the threads about 东莞, too much info to digest.... need to sort out ...
hope one day some bros can write a dummy's guide :D :p

look forward to join you guys for assualt mission one day...