PDA

View Full Version : 5th - 7th october in BKK

2-Nights-In-Bkk
03-10-2004, 12:53 AM
hi guys, i'll be in bkk on 5th - 7th july. most likely staying at palazzo hotel along ratchadapisek road.if you are there, we may meet up for coffee or cheonging.those interested to meet up, pls PM me with contacts and i'll call/sms u when i touch down bkk.thks.

moonlight
04-10-2004, 03:18 PM
hi bro kiu-sai

i am now in bkk you will be in bkk on july or oct??

any way i pm you my contact please keep in touch

thanks

2-Nights-In-Bkk
04-10-2004, 03:33 PM
going to meet 1 bro already on tuesday when i touch down.....anymore???

will1677
04-10-2004, 05:43 PM
I will be there on 6oct till 9oct and i will stay in Swiss Park Hotel. unable to meet u as have prior arrangement, maybe next time. :)

ladyassassinato
04-10-2004, 09:39 PM
bro. would have lov to meet up but our dates are off. I cheonging bkk from 8 Oct to coming back 11 Oct.
:D

2-Nights-In-Bkk
04-10-2004, 10:45 PM
bro general, wats your contact? how to look for u?

ladyassassinato
05-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Wow so fast back to BKK again? Peifu peifu. Kekeke. :D

Yalor, cannot keep away from bkk now as its a purely escapist retreat for sorry souls like myself. will contact u when in bkk again (if u are there during that time)

cheers

west
05-10-2004, 07:21 PM
hi guys, i'll be in bkk on 5th - 7th july. most likely staying at palazzo hotel along ratchadapisek road.if you are there, we may meet up for coffee or cheonging.those interested to meet up, pls PM me with contacts and i'll call/sms u when i touch down bkk.thks.

Bro long time dint see you leh! Happy to see you again........... can remember you old team member here or not?

Ha Ha...I also in Bangkok from 6th to 14th. Maybe can meet up again.

moonlight
06-10-2004, 10:07 AM
Bro long time dint see you leh! Happy to see you again........... can remember you old team member here or not?

Ha Ha...I also in Bangkok from 6th to 14th. Maybe can meet up again.

hi bro west
meuawaanee meet up with bro kiu-sai .khauthot can't meet up you the last few day u were in bkk.
khaupkun (krap) for the liquer card have finished it yesterday with bro kiu-sai.
so when u be back in bkk pm me for next round of fun.

laew jergan (krap) sawatdee (krap)

2-Nights-In-Bkk
08-10-2004, 12:12 AM
hi bro west, of cos i remember u.......really hope to go bkk with u again and i'm sure there's a chance.met up with bro moonlight and had a good time there.....will post a lazy FR soon.......kekekeke.

west
08-10-2004, 12:17 AM
hi bro west
meuawaanee meet up with bro kiu-sai .khauthot can't meet up you the last few day u were in bkk.
khaupkun (krap) for the liquer card have finished it yesterday with bro kiu-sai.
so when u be back in bkk pm me for next round of fun.

laew jergan (krap) sawatdee (krap)

Good lah enjoy yah! I am here....working leh..........Wait thing settle will call you for sure.Cheers!

ParaParaSakura
08-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Will be flying in BKK on the 13th......got a few free tickets (B$8500) to the Eagles concert on 15th (1st nite) at Impact Arena..........any bro interested to join me in exchange for supper at Por Kun Pow :D

ParaParaSakura
08-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Pok Kung Pow is a place where MP/Club girls like to bring you there to chop carrot. When you hear Pok Kung Pow this 3 words better sprint fast fast like John Lewis. Hahaha. :Dok lah bro as long as I stay off the lobsters......brought a Club girl there once and she tried to give me Japanese carrot treatment.......needless to say that relationship din last too long........ :D

2-Nights-In-Bkk
08-10-2004, 12:09 PM
bro yomun, hahahaha.......tats a good one.

bro parapara, since u already say its free tickets,why cant u just spare it to bros who are there at the same time as u? if u need something in exchange,how to cheong with us like that?
needless to say,regular cheongsters will know how to buy u supper after the show.as for place for supper, tats not important.

ParaParaSakura
08-10-2004, 12:18 PM
bro yomun, hahahaha.......tats a good one.

bro parapara, since u already say its free tickets,why cant u just spare it to bros who are there at the same time as u? if u need something in exchange,how to cheong with us like that?
needless to say,regular cheongsters will know how to buy u supper after the show.as for place for supper, tats not important.
dun say like this bro....... as I will be there with my girl and her friends.......and me being the only guy there........so need to 'share burden' lah..... :D

2-Nights-In-Bkk
08-10-2004, 12:36 PM
no problems bro,most important is enjoy urself when ur there.

tirak69
08-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Pok Kung Pow is a place where MP/Club girls like to bring you there to chop carrot. When you hear Pok Kung Pow this 3 words better sprint fast fast like John Lewis. Hahaha. :D
depends if u compare to where lah... if compare to SG price then its still ok. but by BKK standards then its expensive. can go as long as avoid lobsters and crabs, big prawns. there are many better and cheaper seafood places around hway khwang area...
if u guys like can try "chin joom". its issan style steamboat. the soup is excellent. served in an earthern claypot.

thaiboy
08-10-2004, 06:32 PM
depends if u compare to where lah... if compare to SG price then its still ok. but by BKK standards then its expensive. can go as long as avoid lobsters and crabs, big prawns. there are many better and cheaper seafood places around hway khwang area...
if u guys like can try "chin joom". its issan style steamboat. the soup is excellent. served in an earthern claypot.

wah , u know how to eat "jim joom" , yr siao northern girl eat eastern steam boat??? one more dish for u to try when u eating "jim joom"...ask for " Mu Koi" :D

siamcutey
09-10-2004, 01:05 AM

Must start a liking for chin joom liao. Plus Sai Kok Issan and Som Tam Pok Pok Pu Pla La.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
09-10-2004, 01:06 AM
wah , u know how to eat "jim joom" , yr siao northern girl eat eastern steam boat??? one more dish for u to try when u eating "jim joom"...ask for " Mu Koi" :D

He like Gin Hoi. And somemore the hoi must be Si Chongpoo.

hahaha
SC

mi.chi.eru
09-10-2004, 01:27 AM
Too late to see this... ha ha ha... Kenna chopped carrot already... ha ha ha... :D

mi.chi.eru
09-10-2004, 02:19 AM
Who is the brudder that just up me five?
hmmm...

:confused:
never leave nick....

GiddlyGook
09-10-2004, 02:36 AM
Pok Kung Pow is a place where MP/Club girls like to bring you there to chop carrot. When you hear Pok Kung Pow this 3 words better sprint fast fast like John Lewis. Hahaha. :D
I don't recall it being that expensive. Not cheap I agree but not expensive. For others who may not know what it is, it's a seafood restaurant on Ratchada, after Carrefour/Robinsons, on the same side, on the way to Asoke. Covered, open-air, a little dark, very noisy if someone or some band is singing - not my idea of a good place to dine in terms of ambience but This Is Thailand.

mi.chi.eru
09-10-2004, 02:41 AM
very noisy if someone or some band is singing

Agree with that, when I went there with my girl and her friend, the live band was on so it was abit difficult to talk.. but u can sit further away.

Heard from my girl that there is a disco there also. Correct?

Wasn't very expensive IMHO... 3 person i think about I spent about $40

thaiboy
09-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Agree with that, when I went there with my girl and her friend, the live band was on so it was abit difficult to talk.. but u can sit further away.

Heard from my girl that there is a disco there also. Correct?

Wasn't very expensive IMHO... 3 person i think about I spent about $40

We are in thailand , we are earning thai bhat, consider Kan expensive...compare to many seafood places in Bangkok..., after 1 am this place is for WL and WM to meet and know each other...is a very happening place after 1 am to 6 am, and is one of the happeining place closed at 6 am along Ratchada ,Handsome guys with long hair waiting to be wave by girls..in the end...who con who i dun know liao...... :D

bollocksman
09-10-2004, 12:03 PM
He like Gin Hoi. And somemore the hoi must be Si Chongpoo.
hahaha
SC

hahah I know Someone , who like to Kin Hoi, that is Si Daeng!!!

Bpok Kung pow
anyway this seafood joint, got plenty of afterhours action ( many "pii chais" ) and w/l are there, As for prices its was High ( for thai standards) but not the Highest I have spent on seafood in BKK ( it was at a REAL tourist trap along sukhumvit) on my virgin trip, somemore that time only went to eat without our lady friends. This was another story

Last time at Bpok Kung Pow, for 5 persons and had almost 6 dishes, with KING prawns ( the size of my Fists), a whole steam chicken, fried rice, tom yam kung and another 2 dishes i cannot remember. spent almost 2K( split among 3 persons).too bad that night I did not "kin Hoi" cos I like being Khon Diaw!!!haha

IMHO, I would probably not go there, prefer hway kwang market ( cos its brighter) and can see the W/Ls in their full glory.

tirak69
09-10-2004, 10:35 PM
We are in thailand , we are earning thai bhat, consider Kan expensive...compare to many seafood places in Bangkok..., after 1 am this place is for WL and WM to meet and know each other...is a very happening place after 1 am to 6 am, and is one of the happeining place closed at 6 am along Ratchada ,Handsome guys with long hair waiting to be wave by girls..in the end...who con who i dun know liao...... :D
all kenna con by you lor... pii chai status mah... :D

tirak69
09-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Must start a liking for chin joom liao. Plus Sai Kok Issan and Som Tam Pok Pok Pu Pla La.

hahaha
SC
dun tok so much liao... u better start learning phasaa issan. :p

siamcutey
09-10-2004, 11:07 PM
dun tok so much liao... u better start learning phasaa issan. :p

1st word to learn. Kohok = Keehok

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
09-10-2004, 11:09 PM
I don't recall it being that expensive. Not cheap I agree but not expensive. For others who may not know what it is, it's a seafood restaurant on Ratchada, after Carrefour/Robinsons, on the same side, on the way to Asoke. Covered, open-air, a little dark, very noisy if someone or some band is singing - not my idea of a good place to dine in terms of ambience but This Is Thailand.

I think Baan Suan opp hollywood disco is a cool nice seafood place.

SC

tirak69
10-10-2004, 02:16 AM
I think Baan Suan opp hollywood disco is a cool nice seafood place.

SC
wat about our fav tom yum kway tiaw gai? aroi mak lerei! :D

siamcutey
10-10-2004, 02:45 AM
wat about our fav tom yum kway tiaw gai? aroi mak lerei! :D
Aroy Mak Mak. Phom Chop Gin Gai. Mai reu Gai Khid Teung Phom Mai.

hahaha
SC

tirak69
11-10-2004, 01:39 AM
Aroy Mak Mak. Phom Chop Gin Gai. Mai reu Gai Khid Teung Phom Mai.

hahaha
SC
tah wah khun hai ngern neung sen, Gai gor jum dai tan-tii lor. chai mai lah?... mii poo ying krai mai jum ngern? kekeke... :D