PDA

View Full Version : Jb Lsb Scene is dead

Hakoshu
12-10-2004, 12:14 PM
Dear fellow cheongster, After being so active in jb for so many years.... i guess its the end of the lsb scene already. This is the first time tat the lsbs are closed for so long since day one i start cheonging, It might spell the end for all. Benefits those who like Bookings, It might not last either cos there's expense and risk for the Agents. Its a pity to see my playground gone.

FatMan
22-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Yeah this used to be my playground! :cool:

starstar
23-10-2004, 12:47 PM
Hakoshu, you mention about bookings in LSB. I heard they are closed but most of the girls are available for overnight booking, is it true?

Carebear
23-10-2004, 08:34 PM
Thought of going again after my exam. Seem helpless. Then have to go spa for full package liao. :(

alphalaw
24-10-2004, 12:09 PM
:(
Sian liao..

Is brother GReenbird around? Regular of JB LSB, now switch mode already? :o

craz
24-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Sian liao..

Is brother GReenbird around? Regular of JB LSB, now switch mode already?

Bro Greenbird is still around, but seldom log in nowadays. The Lsb are closed, but he still has his contacts. :D

Hakoshu
25-10-2004, 03:48 PM
Hakoshu, you mention about bookings in LSB. I heard they are closed but most of the girls are available for overnight booking, is it true?

Yea, its cheaper now, Esp on weekdays and earlier timing~

MachoDevilX
25-10-2004, 05:01 PM
I have just been to AP2 last Saturday and it seems that the scene has been restored... At least for AP2, there are plenty of girls around. For the rest of the LSBs, then I am not too sure. Maybe some bros here can feedback on whether the rest of the LSBs has been restored...
:cool:

Hakoshu
26-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Ap1 and Sk is restored too, just been to ap1 yesterday... Seems normal to me

MachoDevilX
26-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Ap1 and Sk is restored too, just been to ap1 yesterday... Seems normal to me

Finally, the Big Wind has been cleared... And now it's back to the Sunny days again.... Cheonging Begins... :D

toothbrush
27-10-2004, 04:32 AM
Dear fellow cheongster, After being so active in jb for so many years.... i guess its the end of the lsb scene already. This is the first time tat the lsbs are closed for so long since day one i start cheonging, It might spell the end for all. Benefits those who like Bookings, It might not last either cos there's expense and risk for the Agents. Its a pity to see my playground gone.

bro your playground is back... can enjoy the good time again.
Everything is just like last time the cheong kaki, the place. the captain but think for sure that it had change is the gal that make us fall into the trap is never there again. The new batches of gal will repeat the whole process again
dug a hole and anticpiating for someone to fall into it.

Hakoshu
29-10-2004, 07:58 PM
bro your playground is back... can enjoy the good time again.

The new batches of gal will repeat the whole process again
dug a hole and anticpiating for someone to fall into it.

haha, indeed, but i was wondering is dolphin back in action? yea, someone would fall into a trap, but i dun think i would..... lol :D Two more weeks to my thailand trip! Anyone happened to be in thailand during 10th to 18th? can pm me for a drink!

toothbrush
30-10-2004, 05:59 PM
haha, indeed, but i was wondering is dolphin back in action? yea, someone would fall into a trap, but i dun think i would..... lol :D Two more weeks to my thailand trip! Anyone happened to be in thailand during 10th to 18th? can pm me for a drink!

Are u starting digging your hole, so that when y friend fall in, they have the excuse to blame u

FatMan
02-11-2004, 12:34 PM
No wind liao.
But near Hari Raya, so they set road block to collect green packets.

japboy
03-11-2004, 09:56 AM
it is also my playground... i think recently got heavy raids but seems 2 blow over as I just went once. check my FR...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=630323#post630323

greenbird, if u read dis, me n xmen2 wanna meet up with u n catch up on good times!!! hahaha... give us a buzz!!

MrDevil
04-11-2004, 02:48 AM
it is also my playground... i think recently got heavy raids but seems 2 blow over as I just went once. check my FR...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=630323#post630323

greenbird, if u read dis, me n xmen2 wanna meet up with u n catch up on good times!!! hahaha... give us a buzz!!

Bro greenbird very seldom login liao, you can try sms him. Still same no. Long time no cheong Jb also, after cheong LOS, not much feeling when cheonging JB. Freedom and fun too restricted.

Malaysian Datuk
04-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Lsb scene more or less back to norm now rite? But with the coming holidays maybe just a temporary reprieve only, cheong while you can :)

Carebear
04-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Lsb scene more or less back to norm now rite? But with the coming holidays maybe just a temporary reprieve only, cheong while you can :)
Sure man. Might go SK this weekend. Hope they dun mark up the price of anything. Budget tight.

Malaysian Datuk
04-11-2004, 03:00 PM
Still RM85 per bonk I think, HH still around or not, not sure.

Carebear
04-11-2004, 05:07 PM
RM85? The price dropped? If no HH also can la. Me won't be there so early. Coz might have friends who wan overnight there. :)

toothbrush
04-11-2004, 10:28 PM

RM85? i thought i was 100rm.so how many bonk did u go for yesterday? :D

andyqkw
04-11-2004, 11:42 PM
RM85? i thought i was 100rm.so how many bonk did u go for yesterday? :D

Guess the price was dropped to attract customers into coming...

BobParis
05-11-2004, 01:24 AM
so cheap??? well, how abt the standard there? are the gals young and pretty and the facilities not too bad like Roman or other spas in JB??? tnks, bros

Carebear
05-11-2004, 05:36 AM
so cheap??? well, how abt the standard there? are the gals young and pretty and the facilities not too bad like Roman or other spas in JB??? tnks, bros

u Newbie...... Bro, SK not spa. Its LSB. No facilities. Unless u mean the music..... :D

nabeh123
05-11-2004, 09:22 AM

hahaha blur like sotong........... :rolleyes:

japboy
05-11-2004, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...0323#post630323

Bro greenbird very seldom login liao, you can try sms him. Still same no. Long time no cheong Jb also, after cheong LOS, not much feeling when cheonging JB. Freedom and fun too restricted!

yo bro, nice 2 hear frm u n thks for ur msg.... i know ... it has gotten a bit dull now ... do catch up ya!!

Malaysian Datuk
05-11-2004, 12:54 PM
u Newbie...... Bro, SK not spa. Its LSB. No facilities. Unless u mean the music..... :D
music? always interrupted by the public address system calling for girls and room numbers :D

Carebear
05-11-2004, 03:16 PM
music? always interrupted by the public address system calling for girls and room numbers :D
Har? Its calling for gals? Thought they hire a DJ to entertain the customers. Hahaha...... u know the way they say.... :D

samurai
06-11-2004, 09:48 AM
hello brudders!

i am a bit confused here, so can anyone be kind enough to confirm these statement and answer a few of my humble questions... :confused:

the original sakura is now run by dolphin management
which means, now the girls in original sakura are all from dolphins.
if the answer is yes, what happened to old girls?
SK(previously known as dolphin, chanel ok) is now still under dolphin management. it was just a change of name
what about the charges? remain the same?

it seems that after the big wind, there has been a lot of changes in the LSB scene.........only our brudders urge remain the same........always on the go....heheheheee..... :D

cheers!

Malaysian Datuk
06-11-2004, 05:09 PM
I think its a case of musical chairs to confuse the police....will go and do some PI work

samurai
08-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Good guess MD! Anyway, how's the investigation going? Any new lead? I that now, these LSB are trying to confuse the POLICE so much that they get confused themselves........

Hakoshu
09-11-2004, 03:50 AM
Apparently, most of the dolphin's girls are transfered to sk now.. Even the senior captain previously from dolphin is in SK now.. Recently recieved a call from him, asking me down to support and saying things like its different now.. Dunno wat he means.. :confused: By the way the captain;s name is orr kow aka black dog... Anyone to go rackey the scene?

Carebear
09-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Apparently, most of the dolphin's girls are transfered to sk now.. Even the senior captain previously from dolphin is in SK now.. Recently recieved a call from him, asking me down to support and saying things like its different now.. Dunno wat he means.. :confused: By the way the captain;s name is orr kow aka black dog... Anyone to go rackey the scene?

Black dog! From ABB to dolphin n now to SK? Never see him lei. Hope he still regconise me. But next trip will be after payday. :(

XiaoHoUzi83
09-11-2004, 09:21 PM
the last time i go with datuk is RM80 Per bonk...
now i sian liaox.. do what also wun cum....
Since AUgust i never CUM liaox

Malaysian Datuk
10-11-2004, 12:25 PM
Apparently, most of the dolphin's girls are transfered to sk now.. Even the senior captain previously from dolphin is in SK now.. Recently recieved a call from him, asking me down to support and saying things like its different now.. Dunno wat he means.. :confused: By the way the captain;s name is orr kow aka black dog... Anyone to go rackey the scene?Or Kow started out in SK ages ago....run road for a long period now reborn....even salted fish can recarnate :D

Malaysian Datuk
10-11-2004, 12:27 PM
the last time i go with datuk is RM80 Per bonk...
now i sian liaox.. do what also wun cum....
Since AUgust i never CUM liaox
you recovered already rite brother? so when?

serembanmen
10-11-2004, 01:40 PM

Datuk,
When ar youall going again :D
Pls PM me!! tHANK!

Malaysian Datuk
10-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Datuk,
When ar youall going again :D
Pls PM me!! tHANK!bro checkout my thread in outings.....next week after 15th

XiaoHoUzi83
11-11-2004, 01:09 AM
you recovered already rite brother? so when?

went cheong locally numerous times but cannot CUM at all...
haix

any time will do

toothbrush
11-11-2004, 09:12 AM
Or Kow started out in SK ages ago....run road for a long period now reborn....even salted fish can recarnate :D

dunno about the booking price is SK rate or dolphin rate :D

Sweetprcbabes2
11-11-2004, 08:29 PM
dunno about the booking price is SK rate or dolphin rate :D

SK rate update: RM$100 (05 Nov 2004)

toothbrush
12-11-2004, 02:52 AM
SK rate update: RM$100 (05 Nov 2004)

i mean the booking overnite rate :D

Sweetprcbabes2
12-11-2004, 01:59 PM
i mean the booking overnite rate :D

RM$500
After 2 to 3 (cannot remember) RM$300

:D

PillowBiter
12-11-2004, 02:47 PM
Dear All,

I thought of going JB LSB this weekend. Heard Sakura is one of the best.
Can anyone advise the direction to Sakura LSB? And the contact.
Thanks!

Sweetprcbabes2
12-11-2004, 03:37 PM
Dear All,

I thought of going JB LSB this weekend. Heard Sakura is one of the best.
Can anyone advise the direction to Sakura LSB? And the contact.
Thanks!

59 Jalan Sutera Taman Sentosa
Opp the carpark Exit of Ocean Supermarket
Beside a coffeeshop

FYI, SK is "closed", just walk afew times in front of SK and someone will come talk to you.

PillowBiter
12-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Thanks Bro

toothbrush
12-11-2004, 07:23 PM
RM$500
After 2 to 3 (cannot remember) RM$300

:D

even change management also the same price...
i tot hei hou will follow the same rate as dolphin :o

Sweetprcbabes2
12-11-2004, 10:14 PM
Bro PillowBiter,

are you going ? Can i join u ?

stiffneck
12-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Sorry guys but can anyone update me on wherether can bonk on the spot (in the so called ktv room) or have to go to the room in sakura.

After sakura change to no bonking on the spot i stop going already (boring lah :( ).Thanks in advance! :)

seesea
13-11-2004, 02:24 PM
Dear bros .. i have been to sakura once but that was abt a year ago :rolleyes: .. can anyone update me on the rates ie: room charges , $ for 1 time etc .. as i would like to go again on 1 of these days .. No mind , we can go together .. :p