PDA

View Full Version : FL phone# in Bangkok

alexto
13-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Hi bros,

Any recommendations on Freelance gals phone# in Bangkok??? Need it urgently cos tomorrow flying over..
Thanks a lot......

robocock
13-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Hi bros,

Any recommendations on Freelance gals phone# in Bangkok??? Need it urgently cos tomorrow flying over..
Thanks a lot......

You can call 1699 and tell them what u looking for. they speak very good English actually! ;-)

sojo
13-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Take a taxi to nana plaza. The prettiest girl will welcome you at the entrance.

ahtecklim
13-05-2011, 06:47 PM
try 08 3753 2847 and look for kai

ColeJerry
13-05-2011, 09:05 PM

TQ Bro, I'm going Bkk on Tuesday, is she in Bkk? can she speak english?
How do I call with my singapore HP pls. Tks bro

xekt03
14-05-2011, 01:28 AM

Dude, seriously.

U dont noe how to make overseas call then forget it la. Stay in sg call sbf OKTs.

Later u kena gong tao in thailand from working girl then u dont know how to call her she sie jai mak mak na..

etct88
14-05-2011, 08:18 AM

wow, you sure or not?????:rolleyes:

I in Thailand also dare not bring you out, become grandfather and grandson tag team.......:o:(

ColeJerry
14-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Bro, don't need to say till like that, everyone have 1st time.
U also learn from friends n u r lucky to hv friends that know..
I just asking for assistance... tks

etct88
14-05-2011, 10:12 AM

..... meaning you have no friend/s, to teach you how to make phone calls?..:eek::rolleyes:

no problem, this is also the beginning/first time for you, so bear with the sarcasms. hee hee...

leaseoflife
14-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Take a taxi to nana plaza. The prettiest girl will welcome you at the entrance.

Ya... especially those standing opp the plaza, along side Nana Hotel :D

..... meaning you have no friend/s, to teach you how to make phone calls?..:eek::rolleyes:

no problem, this is also the beginning/first time for you, so bear with the sarcasms. hee hee...

Bro CJ, check my post to you in the BKK thread.

Be nice to Bro Etct88, he is a master in BKK. Will be a good source of info bank if you ask the right questions. :)

ThaiBeautiful
14-05-2011, 04:05 PM

Want to ask how to buy a condom, how to wear a condom, how to fuck a girl next? :D

Yokosi
14-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi bros,

Thanks a lot......

U dont noe how to make overseas call then forget it la. Stay in sg call sbf OKTs.

wow, you sure or not?????

I in Thailand also dare not bring you out, become grandfather and grandson tag team.......(

Ya... especially those standing opp the plaza, along side Nana Hotel

Be nice to Bro Etct88, he is a master in BKK. Will be a good source of info bank if you ask the right questions.

Want to ask how to buy a condom, how to wear a condom, how to fuck a girl next? :D

Hahahaha !.:D

The last one from ThaiBeautiful was good !!!. Kekeke !!!.:D

Just go to Nana Entertainment Plaza which is opposite Nana Hotel in Sukhumvit Road, or Soi Cowboy near Asoke BTS station. If you don't know these places, take a cab. All the agogo women there can be booked !.

And do you know how to hail down a Bangkok taxi ?.:D

ThaiBeautiful
14-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Thanks Yokosi for the points!
:D

have your support soon~!

ColeJerry
14-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Tks all bro, don't fire me, I will learn, really tks for your assistance, will go those place to look see...
Btw bro Yokosi, what is hail down the taxi means?

roadrunerboi
14-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Tks all bro, don't fire me, I will learn, really tks for your assistance, will go those place to look see...

Where you staying? It will be easier to guide you that way.

Yokosi
15-05-2011, 12:16 AM

Its American slang. Meant to get a taxi.

ColeJerry
17-05-2011, 01:29 AM
Where you staying? It will be easier to guide you that way.

Tks bro, I stay at Pathumwan,

hope there is some there?

indianmagicoil
17-05-2011, 04:35 AM
This has got to b the stupidest, laziest Q I've come across so far. :eek:
R u even 18 yet? It's against Thai law to engage the services of a prostitute if you are underage. You can go to jail for at least 5 years. So u better make sure the hotel you are staying at dun "boa tow" u!

leaseoflife
17-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Tks bro, I stay at Pathumwan,

hope there is some there?

Why on earth are you staying in that place?? Shopping?? Think will be hard to even get any gals to go with you, let along whether they can get into the hotel. :rolleyes:

NobleEagle
17-05-2011, 07:44 PM

hahaha but seriously i would ask is Which type of condoms to buy?:p
with all the diff. types available i just normally grab & go instead of spending the time to read em though sometimes i would ask the counter girls which one is good but got no reply:p

Hi bros,

Thanks a lot......

Bro i think you missed out the "least" important factor...what is your budget?:p

Great_Shooter
17-05-2011, 09:20 PM
hahaha but seriously i would ask is Which type of condoms to buy?:p
with all the diff. types available i just normally grab & go instead of spending the time to read em though sometimes i would ask the counter girls which one is good but got no reply:p

Sometimes i wonder those condom really got any difference? Okamoto is the thinnest condom but i just feel the same with others brand of condom when worn... lol

Kent_do
19-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Sometimes i wonder those condom really got any difference? Okamoto is the thinnest condom but i just feel the same with others brand of condom when worn... lol

No bro, u can feel the difference man!:D. Close your eyes and u can feel the heat from the love hole transfer to your shaft!:D. Just tried it at Sanado Spa awhile ago:p
BTW, I bring my own Okamoto too! Damn thin and shiok!

Soopafly
19-05-2011, 12:09 PM
No bro, u can feel the difference man!:D. Close your eyes and u can feel the heat from the love hole transfer to your shaft!:D. Just tried it at Sanado Spa awhile ago:p

Does Okamoto make a small CD for my poorly endowed 3" mini me. :D

etct88
19-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Does Okamoto make a small CD for my poorly endowed 3" mini me. :D

wow! your's bigger than mine.... mine is 2.5":o

Soopafly
19-05-2011, 01:05 PM
wow! your's bigger than mine.... mine is 2.5":o
Well, I lied :o. I had to pull the skin to make it 3" :D

indianmagicoil
19-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Besides the thickness of the latex; condoms come in 3 standard diameters. Okamato 0.03 probably has the thinnest latex but too tight for me.

Great_Shooter
19-05-2011, 10:51 PM

Hhhmmm... will try again, c whether really can feel the heat... lol

Great_Shooter
19-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Besides the thickness of the latex; condoms come in 3 standard diameters. Okamato 0.03 probably has the thinnest latex but too tight for me.

3 standard diameters? never know that... everytime just take the condoms, pay and get back to hotel for bonking... lol.

No wonder sometimes feel pain when put on the condoms.. tot all condom is standard size :o

adidas88
19-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Bro i think you missed out the "least" important factor...what is your budget?
huh ..... wat is budget har ???
u mean i take budget airline to bkk izzit ??? :D :D

etct88
20-05-2011, 12:29 AM
huh ..... wat is budget har ???
u mean i take budget airline to bkk izzit ??? :D :D

... hmmm... not everyone is a CK, la......:D:p

indianmagicoil
20-05-2011, 12:50 AM
3 standard diameters? never know that... everytime just take the condoms, pay and get back to hotel for bonking... lol.

No wonder sometimes feel pain when put on the condoms.. tot all condom is standard size :o
Chiong so long I also didn't know until one WL pointed out to me. They must know or else fuck 1/2 way slip or burst. Check the back of the box next time for the specs. Okamoto is smallest diameter. Then is Durex, considered average and bigger ones like Trojan? Sorry never try the last size.

Playman2
20-05-2011, 04:49 PM

No wonder I can't wear it....hahahaha! Joking! never knew about that too!:o

Playman2
20-05-2011, 04:52 PM

KNN don't direct people to Soi Holland, that number is directly to the Famous English Model Gals in BKK.....can speak Oxford English one....!:rolleyes: