PDA

View Full Version : Which Club Got Most ONS?

guppiesguppies
25-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Yo Bro,

Survey Survey a bit... So help throw your 2 cents worth here...

The POLL Question:

In Which Club Did You Encounter The Most ONS?

Thanks In Advance!
guppiesguppies

MachoDevilX
26-10-2004, 12:14 AM
I think you have started a really nice Poll. It can help us to find out the club that bros here have the most frequent ONS encounters. Keep it up!

:cool:

guppiesguppies
26-10-2004, 09:29 AM
I think you have started a really nice Poll. It can help us to find out the club that bros here have the most frequent ONS encounters. Keep it up!

actually that like my intention... coz i only frequent 2 regular clubs... therefore would like to study the "real" situation from all clubbing bros out-there... would appreciate if everyone can contribute... and we can compare and hit on the most ONS club...

Lau Chek
26-10-2004, 10:02 AM
East coast Europa-- I had once there 7 years ago. This is my dark secret but a wonderful experience. Please don't ask me to share. Tks

Frankiestine
26-10-2004, 10:03 AM

Hahaha and generate biz for the club that got voted the most ONS.... :D

guppiesguppies
26-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Hahaha and generate biz for the club that got voted the most ONS.... :D
actually generate biz or not... not my intentions... just wanna survey survey a bit and see where to find free bonks... ha... right bros?

Frankiestine
26-10-2004, 10:19 AM
actually generate biz or not... not my intentions... just wanna survey survey a bit and see where to find free bonks... ha... right bros?

Relek brudder monster only mean that in jest...... :cool:

guppiesguppies
27-10-2004, 09:41 AM
looks like Zouk and Devils Bar are up for a tie?

guppiesguppies
01-11-2004, 05:11 PM
woah... looks like i'm in for devils bar this weekend...

abc123
05-11-2004, 12:08 PM
cool.. devilsbar seems to have won.. perhaps should make a trip down there also

Lancer81
07-11-2004, 12:44 PM
[Devils rulez

Landlord
08-11-2004, 05:16 AM
Looks like I have to go to Devil's Bar.
Heh Heh Let's see how lucky I can get.

guppiesguppies
08-11-2004, 09:05 AM
400+ views only 50+ votes... come on yer samsters can do better right??? share your clubbing ONS experience over here...

lesnar
10-11-2004, 09:25 AM
Actually be it ONS in club or elsewhere depends on your looks and and the way you present yourself......does not matter where you chiong right? I haven't got one before? sad....... :(

guppiesguppies
10-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Actually be it ONS in club or elsewhere depends on your looks and and the way you present yourself......does not matter where you chiong right? I haven't got one before? sad....... :(

that's true to a certain extent but i personally feel that chances of getting a ONS in clubs are significantly higher then a regular watering spot or your favourite coffee joint...

brother lesnar don't be sad... you surely will get your ONS someday...

brothers and sisters... share your experience... i have a question... i'm wondering if guys who are seen clubbing alone, are more noticeable in clubs by ladies then those in a bunch? or not? will lone guys be more approachable by clubbbing ladies...

lesnar
10-11-2004, 02:50 PM
that's true to a certain extent but i personally feel that chances of getting a ONS in clubs are significantly higher then a regular watering spot or your favourite coffee joint...

brothers and sisters... share your experience... i have a question... i'm wondering if guys who are seen clubbing alone, are more noticeable in clubs by ladies then those in a bunch? or not? will lone guys be more approachable by clubbbing ladies...

Hmmmm......i think its true.....i have a few friends who likes to chiong club alone, and everytime got to listen to their FR.

Think girls will like lone ranger, beacuse i think the feeling is better....

guppiesguppies
18-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Hmmmm......i think its true.....i have a few friends who likes to chiong club alone, and everytime got to listen to their FR.

Think girls will like lone ranger, beacuse i think the feeling is better....
hmm... looks like we guys have to start to hunt alone... ha...

fish76
19-11-2004, 12:34 AM
hmm... looks like we guys have to start to hunt alone... ha...

Great thread brudder. We can make it better. Organise an outing, Bro Lesnar interested to get your first ONS? The results are obvious for us to choose the venue :D

guppiesguppies
19-11-2004, 09:11 AM
Great thread brudder. We can make it better. Organise an outing, Bro Lesnar interested to get your first ONS? The results are obvious for us to choose the venue :D

hey brother fish76... i dun mind man... bro lesnar how? wanna come along... maybe you'll break the zero? next weekend is good... one week notice... friday or saturday both fine... venue is pretty much "fixed"... let's keep each other posted...

bro fish76 thanks for the points... will up yours points back when my grace is over...

guppiesguppies
19-11-2004, 11:05 AM
uped your points liao... so how brudder lesnar... what do you say?

lesnar
19-11-2004, 11:22 AM
uped your points liao... so how brudder lesnar... what do you say?

eh......end of the month can? No money liao...kekeke :D

guppiesguppies
19-11-2004, 11:28 AM
eh......end of the month can? No money liao...kekeke :D
next weekend is month end liao... payday... ha!!!

fish76
19-11-2004, 12:26 PM
next weekend is month end liao... payday... ha!!!

I am for it anytime man. You guys decide. From my sources, Fri seemed to be a more happening night...... :D

Well if it is not going to be soon, then second week of Dec is off as I will be outta of town.

guppiesguppies
22-11-2004, 11:02 PM
i'll be going to china black this friday though... go there look see look see... hunt for ONS...

Beckham07
27-11-2004, 11:13 AM
i'll be going to china black this friday though... go there look see look see... hunt for ONS...

long time nv go liao
that time i went a lot of "lao goh"
:(

Dekachin
27-11-2004, 04:34 PM
Wah lao I must be damm ugly and suay... Always go devils bar but no ONS there... Only had 2 from last time Samsara at MS and 1 time at BQ... Devils most happenning is only girls sit on my lap then move here and there that's all... must look out now whenever I'm there for ONS

guppiesguppies
28-11-2004, 05:21 PM
hmm... went chinablack on fri 26 nov, my views are gals plenty, guys even more, average age around the range 18-23... gals ok, not really tao... can talk cock sing song if you know how... manage went there alone and managed to meet a few gals... ONS... too bad for me so none that night... summary... crowd just a little too young for my liking... otherwise quite a nice place... maybe will go devils bar this coming weekend...

JianXiu1978
28-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Never had ONS too..... sad man!

D.o.P
03-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Go there alone not feel lonely meh? 1 person there = looking for flirt?

cumming
04-12-2004, 08:39 PM
zouk will have more open minded ladies i think.. thus, more chance for ons, if u can talk well.. :)

noon
05-12-2004, 02:34 AM

not so lucky,i haf yet to ons with a stranger at clubs..
haf ons only with frens or colleaugues who went to the club together..

but i do haf a wonderful ons experience at a unusual place-- at a basketball court, after my ball game & i get to know this lady player who went home with me. i didnt make the 1st move & i totally didnt expect this to happen!

noon
05-12-2004, 02:44 AM
although i dun go clubbing, personally i think RAV haf a high chance of getting ur luck. on my 1st visit there to entertain fren's birthday, i notice some ladies with head-turning dressing & its obvious they dress to kill. they were on a look out for guys to prey on too. overall its the body language that can be easily read

Smeagol
11-12-2004, 02:09 AM
All my life.. bonk so many women..... did all sort of sordid sexual acts. But always have to pay or gfs only

My regret is that until now not even an ONS yet. It's not about the sex... it's about knowing that you still got what it takes to charm and also a test of guts and confidence :mad: read somewhere that women like men with balls of steel

I think whether go in groups or go alone is not important.... the question is whether the girl is alone or in a group. I find that when they are in a group... a bit hard to "penetrate"...... and I hardly see any girl clubbing alone.

Any advice??? any bro wanna go do some field practices??

ysguy
11-12-2004, 03:42 AM
shit man goin 18 in jan.. devils cant go.. ons experience no hab.. maybe bcos of my age.. too hard 2 get.. ani advise?

Strider_sG
11-12-2004, 08:04 AM
Two thumbs up for this poll :D

JackieWong
11-12-2004, 03:55 PM
All my life.. bonk so many women..... did all sort of sordid sexual acts. But always have to pay or gfs only

My regret is that until now not even an ONS yet. It's not about the sex... it's about knowing that you still got what it takes to charm and also a test of guts and confidence :mad: read somewhere that women like men with balls of steel

I think whether go in groups or go alone is not important.... the question is whether the girl is alone or in a group. I find that when they are in a group... a bit hard to "penetrate"...... and I hardly see any girl clubbing alone.

Any advice??? any bro wanna go do some field practices??

I would like test my sianzing skills bro smeagol i can join u in yr field practise

sassychap
11-12-2004, 04:47 PM
bro smealgo and jackiewong.. i wanna join man~ i'm used to be a clubber.. due to work so i get toned down...

don't mind me a newbie tag along? :P then we'll be predators hunting down..

sassychap
11-12-2004, 04:49 PM
shit man goin 18 in jan.. devils cant go.. ons experience no hab.. maybe bcos of my age.. too hard 2 get.. ani advise?

go sian sch meimei lah... lolx... mayb u haven reach 21.. :X no offence.. but when i was your age i'm doing that.. heh~ but of cos all legal ages... :P

Smeagol
11-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Bro Jackie and Sassy

Looking at your rep points... I should be the newbie instead. Yes yes all are welcome to join and cheong. Even if we don't get lucky with ONS..... at least we make some new friends... have some booze.... soak in some atmosphere.

Me have not been clubbing much since coming to Singapore... so need recommnedation from folks in here. I am available any of the weekdays.

I work late hours too... everytime I step out of office at 9~10PM.... I dun feel like going home.... my roaming around alone is kinda sianz. If you guys are availble for weekdays binge..... SUPER!!!!

See your PM :D

HackJack
13-12-2004, 07:45 AM
heyhey bros,

me interested to join in the clubbing fun too, lack of kakis these days, so if on, send me a PM, would be free on weekdays too.

see u guys =)

thecas
17-12-2004, 08:07 PM
See your PM :D

Hiya Smeagol, may i know from which clinic you bought your roaccutane?

dave188
26-12-2004, 11:24 AM
I think after this poll... people look at the results would start to flood in the club...

Desperados and gays.. hee

Yo Bro,

Survey Survey a bit... So help throw your 2 cents worth here...

The POLL Question:

In Which Club Did You Encounter The Most ONS?

Thanks In Advance!
guppiesguppies

horsepunter
26-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Hiya Smeagol, may i know from which clinic you bought your roaccutane?
U got acne problem? Roaccutane works well but once u stopped, your acne problem might come back ( if u are the unlucky one ).

KyaingTong
26-12-2004, 01:07 PM
devils seems the winner
but there seems to have a lot of "lao goh"?

benedict888
26-12-2004, 11:19 PM
ya...devils bar crowd are quite old actually...

but anyway...those gals who dare to ons are usually those who are more mature rather than those young gals...who always act dao nia...

tat's wat i feel la~
;)

devils seems the winner

Tai_zi21
27-12-2004, 04:01 AM
devils seems the winner

Lao Goh=more experience? :D actually perfer a lau chio also!

simone_simone
27-12-2004, 09:47 AM
it actually depends on what you are looking for in a ons. honestly speaking, some of us get kind of horny after drinks and looking at all the sexy dressing, our imagination runs wild. different clubs offer different types of ons. and also the different age groups. in fact even though i voted for devils bar, in small pubs its easier than the big ones. anyone ever tried at the raffles hotel? sorry forgot the name of the pub where there are lots of ladies playing pool. cheers! merry christmas.

newbieboy
27-12-2004, 11:17 AM
one question:

where's RAV???

Tai_zi21
27-12-2004, 04:01 PM
But if samsters here perfer having ONS with teenages or those poly or jc students,actually zouk is a better place though their votes are not very high lar in the poll! but for mature ladies think devils or velvet should be a better choice ba! :p

asdfghjkl
27-12-2004, 05:01 PM
But if samsters here perfer having ONS with teenages or those poly or jc students,actually zouk is a better place though their votes are not very high lar in the poll! but for mature ladies think devils or velvet should be a better choice ba! :p

yep.. this is true :)

arghhhh
29-12-2004, 03:54 PM
devils bar.....

diesel
02-01-2005, 10:41 PM
Yup! Agreed!

guppiesguppies
07-01-2005, 09:35 AM
how issit man? any lucky bros out there got yourself any ONS from the x-mas and new year parties in these clubs? i was at newsroom bar... i suppose i see bros getting lucky... picking up gals... too bad for me... i was with a bunch of rowdy guys... all the gals got put off by us... sad... ;P

flowerpot
15-01-2005, 02:29 AM
I had a ONS with a gal at devil's bar....
She told me her name is Eileen....
might not be her real name..
She got a tatoo on her breast and one at her waist.....
Any bro happen to ONS with her too????

guppiesguppies
17-01-2005, 05:47 PM
I had a ONS with a gal at devil's bar....
She told me her name is Eileen....
might not be her real name..
She got a tatoo on her breast and one at her waist.....
Any bro happen to ONS with her too????

by any chance her tattoo on the waist happens to be a small red colour baby cartoon devil?

asdfghjkl
17-01-2005, 06:34 PM
ops.. is that the eileen that appears on tv b4?? :eek:

Smeagol
31-01-2005, 11:34 PM
in small pubs its easier than the big ones.

some how I agree. I feel more comfy in smaller joints. Last week I popped into this small pub call Platinium along North Bridge Road. Not much of a crowd... but got 2 chio dancers. Already make friends with them..... let se whether can go for the kill :D

Boys2Men
02-02-2005, 02:01 PM
the club that i frequented to is not even on the list.... :mad:

guppiesguppies
03-02-2005, 03:51 PM
the club that i frequented to is not even on the list.... :mad:

why :mad:? so... which club you frequent has got so many ONS's experience for you that the club not being in the list got you so worked up?

guppiesguppies
03-02-2005, 03:53 PM
anyone had any ONS encounters in liquidroom before? heard a lot about that place...

rafa_benitez
03-02-2005, 04:33 PM
one question:

where's RAV???

I believe it is along Circular Rd, behind boat quay..

Cheers

flowerpot
04-02-2005, 02:26 AM
by any chance her tattoo on the waist happens to be a small red colour baby cartoon devil?

nope... the tatoo on her waist is her surname.

HackJack
20-02-2005, 03:43 PM
hey bros, anyone knows which pub is featured in the photos below? The gals look hot, especially one of them (you bros would know which one i mean)... been a while since I went to any clubs for hunting, any kakis interested sometime?

http://66.199.252.187/photos/sgGirls.com_-_00096959.jpg

http://66.199.252.187/photos/sgGirls.com_-_00096958.jpg

http://66.199.252.187/photos/sgGirls.com_-_00096957.jpg

Smeagol
23-02-2005, 12:36 AM
hey bros, anyone knows which pub is featured in the photos below? The gals look hot, especially one of them (you bros would know which one i mean)... been a while since I went to any clubs for hunting, any kakis interested sometime?

http://66.199.252.187/photos/sgGirls.com_-_00096959.jpg

http://66.199.252.187/photos/sgGirls.com_-_00096958.jpg

http://66.199.252.187/photos/sgGirls.com_-_00096957.jpg

Well the pub say D'Turret.... try checking yellow pages or Green Book directories. Anyway..... though the picture signed of as sggirls.com it's kinda looked Malaysia to me. These chicks looked like dancers.... they may be employed by talent companies and performing from pubs to pibs to clubs to clubs.

Still have not found your Khaki's yet??

cheongkid
23-02-2005, 02:30 AM
Well the pub say D'Turret.... try checking yellow pages or Green Book directories. Anyway..... though the picture signed of as sggirls.com it's kinda looked Malaysia to me. These chicks looked like dancers.... they may be employed by talent companies and performing from pubs to pibs to clubs to clubs.
If I'm not wrong, this D'Turret is inside NSRCC (National Service Resort & Country Club) in Changi. Yes, those girls might be dancers/liquor promoters/tequila girls etc. No FR from me as I've never been to that place (inconvenient cos no car).

wahpiang
23-02-2005, 11:21 AM
No FR from me as I've never been to that place (inconvenient cos no car).

but if it is attractive enough, would you go down to 6 c 6 c? :D

cheongkid
23-02-2005, 04:53 PM
but if it is attractive enough, would you go down to 6 c 6 c? :D
car or no car is not a problem...but usually those clubhouse lounges not happening one...

Smeagol
24-02-2005, 08:59 PM
If I'm not wrong, this D'Turret is inside NSRCC (National Service Resort & Country Club) in Changi. Yes, those girls might be dancers/liquor promoters/tequila girls etc. No FR from me as I've never been to that place (inconvenient cos no car).

Golly... you're right
http://www.esrcc.com.sg/foods/index.html

Smeagol
24-02-2005, 09:00 PM
car or no car is not a problem...but usually those clubhouse lounges not happening one...

wonder where should I go tonight?? :confused:

Andy1122
12-03-2005, 12:04 AM
It has been a long time since I really go cheonging. But I remembered back in the days of William Scorpion and Angie from Canto, that place gave me the most ONS. So crowded that I stand whole night. 一晚站。

JianXiu1978
14-03-2005, 02:30 AM
Interesting, but I never believe in ONS. Crap..... Singaporean gals only believe in money and cars. :mad:

playful
14-03-2005, 05:40 PM
hi all,
Care to share which part of the club and how u identify the gals as ons.. Cause personally I only got the FOC type. one nite stand lar. But is there any that FL in the clubS???????/

ballzballz
14-03-2005, 05:44 PM
hi all,
Care to share which part of the club and how u identify the gals as ons.. Cause personally I only got the FOC type. one nite stand lar. But is there any that FL in the clubS???????/

I'm puzzled by your post... you say you got the FOC, one nite stand type of encounter... and you are requesting info on which part of the club can you find ons??? and how to identify?? Seems to me you are experienced on your own....

guppiesguppies
14-03-2005, 06:02 PM
hi all,
hoi... wake up! wake up! wake up!

spermmann2003
14-03-2005, 06:21 PM
will lone guys be more approachable by clubbbing ladies...

Actualli i always go clubbing alone, and its true ladies will approach you, especially those who ladies in group, personally, i have been approach 4 times, but nothing came out of it because most were just bets to see who can get my number. I didnt bother to do anything further because i am attached and all i wan is to enjoy a peaceful moment away from my gf alone, bonking wise, rather sick liao.

Yes i agree devil bar is one hot spot, 2 of mine came from there, although i dont realli count tat as ONS.

JianXiu1978
15-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Actualli i always go clubbing alone, and its true ladies will approach you, especially those who ladies in group, personally, i have been approach 4 times, but nothing came out of it because most were just bets to see who can get my number. I didnt bother to do anything further because i am attached and all i wan is to enjoy a peaceful moment away from my gf alone, bonking wise, rather sick liao.

Yes i agree devil bar is one hot spot, 2 of mine came from there, although i dont realli count tat as ONS.

Lucky Dude!

rooney88
19-03-2005, 11:27 PM
double o n zouk

xabi
20-03-2005, 01:10 AM
devils bar

blast
21-03-2005, 03:03 PM
turf club? haha i'm still waiting for a ONS. so i've been to devils bar and zouk but no luck so far.

downing
22-03-2005, 01:09 AM
i think zouk the girls there are more ons and also friendlier

Jay_Chou
28-03-2005, 01:39 PM
But zouk has a lot of gays and les.

nakamara
28-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Devils Bar
Dbl O
Chinablack
Tha Wu Bar
Cheeky Monkeys
Zouk (i heard...didn't managed to...maybe i'm not the hippy type) :)

gonggong18
01-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Been to couple of them, never thought of ONS mmnn... will consider ;)

guppiesguppies
06-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Been to couple of them, never thought of ONS mmnn... will consider ;)
ha... "consider?" you want to have a ONS with the one that caught your eyes... she might not even wanna "HEW" you...

asdfghjkl
06-04-2005, 01:01 PM
at my local kopitiam.. can try to chat with housewifes.. though i have no been successful in ons.. but feel close coming soon.. :p

Ethanas
06-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Locations does not matter as much on getting ONS lor. It depends very much on several different variables.

Condensed from my personal experience in hunting in clubs. here is the basic formula. Assuming all things equal, getting a ONS depends on :

1) Your look, which includes appearance, dressing, how you carry yourself. Confidence, groom and care taken on your outfit gets you extra points. If you look like a slop or you look ugly as hell unless you are very lucky, or the gal is very drunk, or you spiked her drink and drag her somewhere, your chance of getting a free lay is almost non-existant.

2) Your wallet, gold/ platnium cards gives the wow factor but is hard to detect in dark disco/club environment. A thick stack of cash catches more attention. But beware, flash money often enough you get rob more often than get a lay.

3) Your ride, any car will do actually. Girls go clubbing to have fun, and asking her to take bus with you to destination is not very comfortable. If you do not drive, pls hor catch a cab. Flashy sports car/ a big mercs gets you extra points.

4) Your Charm, includes witticism, humour etc etc. Get her comfortable is half the battle done. Be smart and witty, but as a good bro of mine say "smart is enough dun act smart" if you got nothing good to say dun open your mouth.

LAST and minor factor 5) location of the place you do your hunting. Same type of people normally go to same places. (birds of feather flocks together) If you wan ONS and you have at least 3 of the above 4 points, you would want to go to places where most ppl have similar mindset as you (get laid).

Cheers.

Ethanas.

guppiesguppies
06-04-2005, 02:07 PM
at my local kopitiam.. can try to chat with housewifes.. though i have no been successful in ons.. but feel close coming soon.. :p
brudder... you sibeh steady... local kopitiam also can sian ONS... i salute you hands down... steady man... most impressive from all so far... next time i must "for you only" put in the polls... local KOPITIAM...

hunkysamster
06-04-2005, 06:05 PM
for me DBL-O and Devils ...

Dental Floss
29-05-2005, 03:42 PM
for me DBL-O and Devils ...

I agree with you. .....

Red_Bull
04-06-2005, 01:24 AM
I think DBL-O and Devils too.

ufo8mydog
06-06-2005, 02:17 AM
one question:

where's RAV???

boat quey there. near thai smile cafe and beside bedroom bar.

angel_babe
12-06-2005, 06:40 PM
In my most outing , DB is the best. (thru out my 10 years cheonging in Pubs, KTV excluded) . Within last 3 yrs , I got a total of 16 ons at DB.

I think u guys forgotten Chinnos Chinnos , there I got 11 ons follow by Ridleys 9 ons and 6 ons at underground .

Singapore is really a wonderful place, only if all the Pubs open 24hrs .....

snakehead
12-06-2005, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE=angel_babe]In my most outing , DB is the best. (thru out my 10 years cheonging in Pubs, KTV excluded) . Within last 3 yrs , I got a total of 16 ons at DB. [QUOTE]

DB used to be.......but now I can get more ONS at Equinox.....success rate there is almost unbelievable.......can dapat 2 times out of every 3 visits......has becum my fav hangout now :D ....

bro snakehead

LoveThai
17-06-2005, 07:34 AM
bro snakehead where is Equinox? please guide me to heaven :D

snakehead
17-06-2005, 07:22 PM
bro snakehead where is Equinox? please guide me to heaven :D

Raffles City at Level 1......happy hunting

bro snakehead

bullit69
17-06-2005, 11:20 PM
I go zouk only bring girl to bridge to make out... never ONS before... :(

triple h
18-06-2005, 01:07 AM
Raffles City at Level 1......happy hunting

bro snakehead

based on the comment here,,,must go check out Equinox really soon. Bro cum4me....u listening. :D

ROCKY_MAIVIA
18-06-2005, 10:58 AM
in my opinion.........,

Most & Easiest to get ONS = DB.

Hardest to get ONS = Barnone.

Lone_Wolf
23-06-2005, 07:08 PM
I go zouk only bring girl to bridge to make out... never ONS before... :(

I go zouk oso never ONS before......onli see the monkeys and donkeys do it. :D

milffella
23-06-2005, 07:14 PM
I go zouk oso never ONS before......onli see the monkeys and donkeys do it. :D
hahahhaa...good one bro

asdfghjkl
11-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Latest: Club Momo is quite happening.. ;)

TheHappyMondays
14-07-2005, 09:35 AM
in my opinion.........,

Most & Easiest to get ONS = DB.

Hardest to get ONS = Barnone.

DB easy to get? :)

Freestyler69
14-07-2005, 11:14 AM

was there last nite jam packed sardine !!

knn many gals but too pack and not really can talk with the loaud music..

but many good looking MILF

ROCKY_MAIVIA
16-07-2005, 08:03 PM

just go early liao.... :D