PDA

View Full Version : Any good $100 recommendation?

jurongguy
09-12-2001, 04:54 PM
Hi,

Ang good recommendation for the $100 category? Any ladies CIM while bbbj? Thanks.

Regards,
JG

santaclaus2100
14-12-2001, 05:20 PM
Brudder,

100 cat. available at hse 28, 9 & 4B.

Generally, hse 28 and 9 popular, because showers available and decor is reasonalby decent.

Hse 28, Yvonne, Mun-Mun, Teng Teng (on leave), Oi-oi (cantonese or AiAi in Mandarin) very ang pai.

Other 100 cat available is Hei Mun (airport but good gripper :-) ).

Just go to hse 28 and ask aunty for recomm, sometimes take chance, not every hit is going to be good.

Semi newbie is Jenny, never tried but some brudders had bad encounters due to inexperience. OMNIOMP rule applies.

JG, for CIM during BBBJ, sometimes need to ask or perhaps after establishing rapport with her a few times may be possible. Afterall, CIM and BBBJ is risky. Safety first brother.

Scionlord
05-01-2002, 03:51 PM
You should try Elaine, but OKT always call her YeeLing.She charges only $70 but is better looking than some $100 Cat Pros. She does BBBJ but has a annoying habit of loudly spitting out her saliva and your cum juice after every few seconds during bj. Hope she has stop this habit.

ensign2000
15-01-2002, 07:50 PM
Hi all KS experts (the likes of DarkLord and Horchew), it was mentioned in the old forum that there is a young gal that charges $50 but cannot touch this and that. Fucks like a dead LOG. Another who will do raw for another $20 extra. Who are those girls anyway. I juz do not want to be tricked by OKT if she happens to intro such girls to me. Thanks. Soory for all the trouble cause old forum info all loss liao.:(

luckystar1
31-01-2002, 09:53 PM
Jurong Guy,

You can try new gal call Chui Chui $100, only minus pt is no BJ. Her body quite solid, only 23 yo.

Safara
09-02-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by jurongguy
Hi,

Ang good recommendation for the $100 category? Any ladies CIM while bbbj? Thanks.

Regards,
JG

U can try Chia Lin. She will BBBJ u ( without rubber ) n let u
ejaculate in her mouth.......I tried her yesterday in Hs 6.....
Very Shiok....wau..........She is still available during CNY, she
may go back to hometown, Penang a/f CNY.
:p

limrayson
09-02-2002, 02:22 PM
hey bro , how do you pronouce "chia Lin" , what dialect is that ?

Safara
09-02-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by limrayson
hey bro , how do you pronouce "chia Lin" , what dialect is that ?

Chia Lin is Mandarin accent , not Hokkien or cantonese.
try her, her BBBJ job really make me fly high. She can
perform diffrent BBBJ pattern w diffr position which
only exist in Japanese Blue film Movie .
:eek:

PaiKuaKia
09-02-2002, 09:00 PM
go look around this forum and u will know liao lah.

Safara
16-02-2002, 06:18 PM
almost all the gers in Keong Saik r quite auties type no matter of
which category u choose ( $30, $50, $70 n $100 ). The youngest is 27 y.o but onli fr $70 n $100 category. So, for those who like
young lady ( age 21 ~25 ) ,may be not suitable here. However,
the service here is very good becoz most of the gers r lau chiau
or veri experience, they will guide u automatically in diff position
when performing cock sucking.
:rolleyes:

[Ace]
19-02-2002, 03:16 AM
So u mean the youngest cat there is 27????!!!!??

So even u find a cat in $100, it wil lalso be a auntie?!??!?!?!

Then what about petain?

Stranger07
19-02-2002, 01:35 PM
so can i ask where can i find this chia lin and how good is she really.

Safara
22-02-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Stranger07
so can i ask where can i find this chia lin and how good is she really.

Hi, Bro Stranger07 , juz go 2 any hs n mention her name to OKT,
they will arrange 4 u.

Safara
22-02-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by [Ace]
So u mean the youngest cat there is 27????!!!!??

So even u find a cat in $100, it wil lalso be a auntie?!??!?!?!

Then what about petain?

Yeah, as I mention most of the r "mature", however, they r more daring n experience. They can perform sucking n licking all over ur body extremely well . They knoe the tactics well to make u feel high.;)

Stranger07
22-02-2002, 01:57 AM
okie
thanks and by the way which other gal is good and worth the try.

Safara
22-02-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Stranger07
okie
thanks and by the way which other gal is good and worth the try.

u can try Hei Man. Quite good in BBBJ but no sure either allow CIM or not...............kekekeke........:D

Stranger07
22-02-2002, 02:02 PM
can name me a few that is good looking and have a great figure and good services.

Safara
23-02-2002, 04:22 PM
As i mention in this thread b4, most of the gers here r quite old
( my opinion onli ). their age range fr 27 y.o upto more than 40 y.o. Not much beatiful gers at KS if u compare to cat $150 in GL or even cat$40. Most of the at KS neither beautiful nor ugly. However, their service (KS) r fantastically best in term of customer satisfaction. They BBBJ or BJ u in diff position. They will do all their best to satisfy u. It's worth a try. If u think u want very young ger ( 21 ~ 25 ) n very nice ger in KS, it may somewhat
dissapoints u. If u really prefer young n nice figure plus good service, u can try in GL. If u really want those fantastic BBBJ/BJ plus excellent sexual satisfaction , then go to KS. This is juz my personal view. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. :cool:

meatvegelove
23-02-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Safara
As i mention in this thread b4, most of the gers here r quite old
( my opinion onli ). their age range fr 27 y.o upto more than 40 y.o. Not much beatiful gers at KS if u compare to cat $150 in GL or even cat$40. Most of the at KS neither beautiful nor ugly. However, their service (KS) r fantastically best in term of customer satisfaction. They BBBJ or BJ u in diff position. They will do all their best to satisfy u. It's worth a try. If u think u want very young ger ( 21 ~ 25 ) n very nice ger in KS, it may somewhat
dissapoints u. If u really prefer young n nice figure plus good service, u can try in GL. If u really want those fantastic BBBJ/BJ plus excellent sexual satisfaction , then go to KS. This is juz my personal view. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. :cool:
=========
Agreed totally .
I had tried several KS30 , 50 & 70 . None of them look good . Even I am 40+ ah Peh and my marking is not that stringent,still cant find one that can pass the exam on looks.
If any bro looking for pretty face and nice body and do not wish to pay for high cost , GL40s are yr right choice .
But we cannot rule out KS completely . With their good skill and good attitides , many old man can be turn ON here if their cannot be ON else where .
Old cars require very experienced machanics to turn ON the engines , new machanics may not be able to handle certain old cars .
Rgds.

Safara
28-02-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by meatvegelove

=========
Agreed totally .
I had tried several KS30 , 50 & 70 . None of them look good . Even I am 40+ ah Peh and my marking is not that stringent,still cant find one that can pass the exam on looks.
If any bro looking for pretty face and nice body and do not wish to pay for high cost , GL40s are yr right choice .
But we cannot rule out KS completely . With their good skill and good attitides , many old man can be turn ON here if their cannot be ON else where .
Old cars require very experienced machanics to turn ON the engines , new machanics may not be able to handle certain old cars .
Rgds.

Ha ha.........very good statement that describe the situation. Yeah, I go along with u that "Old cars require very experienced machanics to turn ON the engines , new machanics may not be able to handle certain old cars".
:p

Safara
01-03-2002, 10:25 PM
Today went to Hs 28 n tried cat100. This mei mei BBBJ me continuosly in different position. The style very seductive. I was really very high n almost cum in her mouth. She use hot water to BBBJ me too which makes my didi expands twice. Wau lau........
super shiok. FYI, her name is Mun Mun. :D

jurongguy
02-03-2002, 09:11 PM
Is Mun Mun's young and is her figure solid? :) Do you think she allows CIM?

Safara
08-03-2002, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by jurongguy
Is Mun Mun's young and is her figure solid? :) Do you think she allows CIM?

Bro;

Mun Mun age is around 29 y.o. In fact, most of the cat at KS is
quite old ( > 27 y.o ) as I mention few times b4. However, their
service really fastanstic n is comparable to those cat150 in GL.
Mun Mun does provide BBBJ but may not allow CIM. May be u
can chk w her urself, who knoe may be she may provide 4 u?

Cheerios ;

Safara
08-03-2002, 03:49 AM
Siow Li ;

Do any bros try her b4? She is 1 of the lau chiao at KS. She is
very experience, service-oriented n possess good attitude.
Her home base is at Hs 9 if I don't remember wrongly. She hv
a very nice n smooth skin, she is fr KL, M'sia. She will ask u
b4 start the "job" either u prefer BJ or BBBJ. As for me,
I select BBBJ as it's my favorite. She is quite beautiful, b cup w
nice butt. Following r my rating of her service ;

Look : 7/10
attitude : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
AR : nil
Body-licking : 7.5/10
Overall : 8/10

smiler
08-03-2002, 11:25 AM
Hi brudders ou there,

CAn anyone tell me where is this place?????

I like to visit this afternoon....kekekeke...

Cherrio..........:)

Safara
08-03-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by smiler
Hi brudders ou there,

CAn anyone tell me where is this place?????

I like to visit this afternoon....kekekeke...

Cherrio..........:)

Bro Smiler ;

May be the following website can help u ;

http://streetdirectory.com/map.cgi?sizex=400&sizey=400&ismap=1&x=28833&y=29307&xyfile=&level=7?281,281

It's very easy to find this place, juz drop fr Outram Park MRT, walk to Pearl Centre, then cross the road and walk until u see Oriental
Shopping ctr, then u turn right, u can c a Indian Temple there situated opposite to coffee shop, u walk straight until u can c the old hs with big red no juz as u c in GL, that's it. Wish u happy cheonging.

Trytry
08-03-2002, 02:44 PM
Bro Safara

From your postings, I think you are an old hand at KS. Please tell newbies how much time we usually have for 1 round in KS? Does it depend on cat we pay?

I went there few days ago for the 1st time and the 30-cat says I have to pay twice if I exceed 20 minutes. What a turn-off.

BTW, what cat is Siow Li and Chia Lin? Has Chia Lin returned after her CNY break?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

meatvegelove
08-03-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Safara
Siow Li ;

Do any bros try her b4? She is 1 of the lau chiao at KS. She is
very experience, service-oriented n possess good attitude.
Her home base is at Hs 9 if I don't remember wrongly. She hv
a very nice n smooth skin, she is fr KL, M'sia. She will ask u
b4 start the "job" either u prefer BJ or BBBJ. As for me,
I select BBBJ as it's my favorite. She is quite beautiful, b cup w
nice butt. Following r my rating of her service ;

Look : 7/10
attitude : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
AR : nil
Body-licking : 7.5/10
Overall : 8/10

Haro Safara ,
Besides need to know cat info on Siew Li , How is her body , shapy & solid ? Her age agak agak how many ?
Thanks in advance .
Old car needs servicing liau .

rubberband
09-03-2002, 01:38 AM
KS used to be bustling, but now seems people seems to be cheonging at the Nasi Lemak store. at least Ah Tong still good.

Was there today, sad to say.. think standard drop quite a bit. Was suspecting total number less than 10 coz keep seeing the same ones walking around. Only saw one, dunno her name, but she was wearing blue that raise a bit of interest.

Remember 10 years ago always cheong there. More happening then.

johnnyboy
10-03-2002, 12:24 PM
hi brudders

i am new here but been doing some scouting at ks recently. but yet to enter any hse.

i parked along one of the ks coffeeshops and watched. surprisingly, i saw some really chio ones walking from hse to hse. is it ok to walk past them and ask them directly their names and prices without 1st going thru the okt?

thks

evo3
11-03-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by johnnyboy
hi brudders
i am new here but been doing some scouting at ks recently. but yet to enter any hse.
i parked along one of the ks coffeeshops and watched. surprisingly, i saw some really chio ones walking from hse to hse. is it ok to walk past them and ask them directly their names and prices without 1st going thru the okt?
thks

Johnnyboy, you can walk up to them in a very polite manner and ask them where is their home base and what are their names. I believe they are most glad to answer your questions, since they are also looking for more customers. Then it should be alright to answer your questions, but you should be very very careful when you approach them. Make 100% sure that they are those call girls, otherwise you will get yourself into unecessary trouble. Bottom line it should be quite safe since you have already observe them for so long going in and out of the house.

""""
12-03-2002, 01:28 AM
i have tried almost every 100 girl in ks
i still feel that among the best is Co Co, yvonne, Ting Ting, jo li and connie.
Co Co is beautiful and has a very sexy figure, big soft breast and good service attitude very patient can try all sorts of positions, allows frenching. She was one of the most enjoyable fucks i had
i still want to fuck her again

yvonne also has good figure but tummy does not look nice
neverthless it was great having sex with her.

Ting ting got very big 36 breast, very great to suck on, moans nicely but she is pretty big sized

jo li is pretty and very commando can do almost anything with her, has great figure too, breast only i think b cup

As for 70 dollars can try happy, very good figure also was 100 last time worth it

Trytry
12-03-2002, 04:01 PM
Any bro tried Choe Lee 70 and can give FR on her? Saw her leaving ks 9 last week and was told by OKT her name and price.

Safara
13-03-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Trytry
Bro Safara

From your postings, I think you are an old hand at KS. Please tell newbies how much time we usually have for 1 round in KS? Does it depend on cat we pay?

I went there few days ago for the 1st time and the 30-cat says I have to pay twice if I exceed 20 minutes. What a turn-off.

BTW, what cat is Siow Li and Chia Lin? Has Chia Lin returned after her CNY break?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Bro Trytry ;

Very pai seh 2 say i am not an old hand in KS lah , i juz tried there
several times since i hv tried GL so many times.

The "playing" time depend on which category u go 4. If u go 4 cat30 and cat50, the time is 25 min as cat40 in GL, otherwise the
time is 45 min for those cat70 n cat100 as cat150 in GL too.

As 4 twice-charge a/f exceeded stipulated/fixed time, i'm no very sure since i never exceeded timing b4.

I'm sori to spell the word "Siow" Li wrongly, the correct pronounciation should be "Siaw" ( Chinese means "little" ) Li. Both
Siaw Li n Chia Lin belong to the type of cat100. i'm not so sure
either Chia Lin has came back 2 S'pore or not. U can chk w the OKT there for her returned date.

Safara
13-03-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by meatvegelove

Haro Safara ,
Besides need to know cat info on Siew Li , How is her body , shapy & solid ? Her age agak agak how many ?
Thanks in advance .
Old car needs servicing liau .

Bro meatvegelove ;

Additional Info abt Siaw Li :

Body : 7/10
Boobs :
(a) Cup : B++
(b) Smoothness : 8.5/10
(c) Elasticity : 7/10

:cool:

Safara
13-03-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by rubberband
KS used to be bustling, but now seems people seems to be cheonging at the Nasi Lemak store. at least Ah Tong still good.

Was there today, sad to say.. think standard drop quite a bit. Was suspecting total number less than 10 coz keep seeing the same ones walking around. Only saw one, dunno her name, but she was wearing blue that raise a bit of interest.

Remember 10 years ago always cheong there. More happening then.

U hv Ah Tong b4? Is a PRC FL in GL? Any FR abt her. I still miss her
BBBJ + dedicated service leh...........wow lah..can not tahan liao
lah.............:D

Safara
13-03-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by """"
i have tried almost every 100 girl in ks
i still feel that among the best is Co Co, yvonne, Ting Ting, jo li and connie.
Co Co is beautiful and has a very sexy figure, big soft breast and good service attitude very patient can try all sorts of positions, allows frenching. She was one of the most enjoyable fucks i had
i still want to fuck her again

yvonne also has good figure but tummy does not look nice
neverthless it was great having sex with her.

Ting ting got very big 36 breast, very great to suck on, moans nicely but she is pretty big sized

jo li is pretty and very commando can do almost anything with her, has great figure too, breast only i think b cup

As for 70 dollars can try happy, very good figure also was 100 last time worth it

may i knoe Co Co , Yvone n Jo Li age ( approximate figure ) and their looks, izzit solid, beautiful ? :D

santaclaus2100
13-03-2002, 07:31 PM
Brudders,

Those who are interested in Coco, Yvonne, Ting Ting. Description as below:

Coco;
body 6.5
face 7.5 (Girl next door look, demure and accommodating)
boobs 7
BJ 6.5

Have not tried her for a while, her timings are erratic and very often late to work, I like them in the early afternoon. Even when I try to book by phone. Kind of miss her when am in the mood for GND type of treatment, she likes to use her long hair to drape over your back when she gives you a breast massage on you.

Yvonne;
Sometimes she has this CFM look, can be quite steaming look. But her stretch marks are quite a bit, so if you can look beyond it, you will enjoy.
body 7
face 7.5
boobs 7
BJ 7

Ting Ting;
A bit of "chubby" and big boned type of girl. But she has her own merits, "thigh slapping" when you bang her is more fun for me.
But someone says she is a 36 size, but seriously I feel that it should be around 34B at the most, she is one of my favourites.
With pink nipples and pointy tits, she is a definite try. But her temper can be fiery if you rub her wrong, pls be gentlemanly.
body 6.5
face 7
boobs 7
BBBJ 8 (she gives one of the best)

People, pls bear in mind OMNIAMP basis of comments. I try to give accurate descriptions based on my "tried" girls. If target out, please don't flame.

BTW, how is Connie, I understand that she is "new" does she give BJ, there are jobs that new girls don't do. Saw her the other day while waiting for AiAi, she gave me one of those sly CFM smile, damn steam.

Safara
13-03-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by santaclaus2100
Brudders,

Those who are interested in Coco, Yvonne, Ting Ting. Description as below:

Coco;
body 6.5
face 7.5 (Girl next door look, demure and accommodating)
boobs 7
BJ 6.5

Have not tried her for a while, her timings are erratic and very often late to work, I like them in the early afternoon. Even when I try to book by phone. Kind of miss her when am in the mood for GND type of treatment, she likes to use her long hair to drape over your back when she gives you a breast massage on you.

Yvonne;
Sometimes she has this CFM look, can be quite steaming look. But her stretch marks are quite a bit, so if you can look beyond it, you will enjoy.
body 7
face 7.5
boobs 7
BJ 7

Ting Ting;
A bit of "chubby" and big boned type of girl. But she has her own merits, "thigh slapping" when you bang her is more fun for me.
But someone says she is a 36 size, but seriously I feel that it should be around 34B at the most, she is one of my favourites.
With pink nipples and pointy tits, she is a definite try. But her temper can be fiery if you rub her wrong, pls be gentlemanly.
body 6.5
face 7
boobs 7
BBBJ 8 (she gives one of the best)

People, pls bear in mind OMNIAMP basis of comments. I try to give accurate descriptions based on my "tried" girls. If target out, please don't flame.

BTW, how is Connie, I understand that she is "new" does she give BJ, there are jobs that new girls don't do. Saw her the other day while waiting for AiAi, she gave me one of those sly CFM smile, damn steam.

Thanks Bro santaclaus2100 for ur comment. :rolleyes:

""""
15-03-2002, 07:36 AM
connie is small frame, figure is not bad, has excellent service attitude,smiles sweetly and very friendly
She told me that she spent a few years in malaysia before coming here and therefore is a lao chiao in sex
She reminds me of a classmate last time so very shiok for me :)

body 7 (curvy)
face 6.5 (because of natural eye bags else she looks sweet)
breast 7 (reasonably big not for big breast lovers though)
service 9

allows bbbj, passive frenching, no cim, all in all she is worth a try

Exseaman
16-03-2002, 09:37 PM
Hello there everybody, I had been following this forum for the past 2 yrs and now finally i decided to do some contribution to the ppl of sg.

My favourite cheong place is of course Kheong Saik. Had fuck majority of the cat 100 chicks such as Ting Ting, Mun Mun, Mimi, Yvonne and Poh Leng. And i still had Connie and Coco to fuck b4 i complete the list, of course now a bit tight, so have to wait till got money time then only can fuck the two of themlah.

Anyway, to be very frank, my all time favourite is still ting ting, the reason is very simple, she has such a CFM look and she is so playful in bed. Mun Mun of course is good with her hot tea blow job, and Yvonne has the next door girl look. As for Poh Leng, guess she looks too inocent to fuck and therefore don't waste your money man. And her service is so so only.

btw, just came back from Kheong Saik, didn't fuck anybody, just went there jalan jalan, saw Mun Mun and Yvonne quite busy today, walk from house to house.

ok, will keep u guys updated when i go there again.

See Kin Na
19-03-2002, 06:30 PM
Looks like the KS place (thread) is getting cold. I think Ks is not popular anymore. huh?

I was in KS look see look see. Neber been there B4. So like sum brudders said, I ordered some drinks and sit out a coffee shop and observe.

It was about 7:30 pm. I saw not much action leh! Got pretty girls walks down the road but I don't think they are the PRO. I meet one in the bus who I tot she was.

Other then that, no "busy businesswomen" moving in and out of the house leh.

There are so many pple walking standing around. Made me paiseh to enter. I wanted to go to hse 28, can any brudders decribe. I heard only hse 28 & 9 have shower, what about the rest?

defytherules
19-03-2002, 11:23 PM
no need to pai seh man..just walk in. my fav place is hse 28 too..if i'm not wrong, all houses have showers attached but those are reserved for cheongsters who go for $70 or $100 gals. the rest only used those smaller rooms with a washing basin.

have tried poh leng, coco, mun mun, aiai and some $30....all not bad.

bro horchew..if u see this, when are we going KS together since u are a KS lao jiao?

defytherules
20-03-2002, 12:38 AM
bro horchew

ur mailbox is full..can't PM u!!

can't make it at 2 pm coz got appt with customer tomorrow but will be dropping by nearby tanjong pagar area around 4:30 -5 pm.. perhaps can meet up around that time??

do PM me your contact if ok...

Horchew
20-03-2002, 01:01 PM
will be there at 4.30pm later,

See Kin Na
20-03-2002, 01:08 PM
Wash using a small basin?
How to clean like that? Imagine how the gers clean themselves.

Is afternoon a good time to visit KS? Why not evening oe night?

Oso, I saw these big number with Lou Sang, Luo xia
(upstairs, downstairs), they got underground meh? What are they?

Thanks!

See Kin Na
20-03-2002, 06:13 PM
I had just been to KS again, squading outside again, drinking coke again, watching again.

It was 4 pm. Still not much action leh. I saw a few gers (aunties) with high heels walking from hse to hse.

If these are the PRO, god helps me please.

My didi went down faster then maligita. They looked like real old aunties working in the coffee shop type. Wow! Want to vomit ah!

I hear brudders praising sum of them like ok looking. But...but...

I might have missed the good looking ones, I dont know. Can any good brudders describe the standards or not.

BTW, i meet a group of youngster (4) in the coffee shop. They were waiting for another guys. 1 dressed in Hawaiian shirt with 2 coconut trees and jeans, one with Reebok T-Shirt. Are U brudders from Sammyboy also?

defytherules
21-03-2002, 11:50 AM
yeah..its a washing basin...they only used it to wash our dick and their pussy..u never been to Petain Road before?? why so shock to see washing basin??

there is no underground houses man..only upstairs and downstairs..

bro horchew, didn't go KS yesterday coz tied up with work..so where is your FR?? ;-)

Horchew
21-03-2002, 09:03 PM
was there right but no action, just 2session of massage. all 2geter cost $35, cos tip 2nd masseur 5extra for good "zua gen" skills.
Heard bizz so quiet that lots of gers "sau Kong" (finish for the day) as early as 4pm.
guess it's good time to venture cos less bizz for the gers means better svc N cunt more fresh! ??? Possible?

netbrother
22-03-2002, 03:05 PM
can you advise how is the procedure for massage?

Horchew
22-03-2002, 08:26 PM
Procedure for massage??
Ha, Ha, Ha, LOL........ U planning to be masseur?
unless U R seriously considering 2nd career......
otherwise just wallk into any KS "hse" and ask for massage!
Go into room, lie down & enjoy! Wat procedure??

netbrother
23-03-2002, 10:13 AM
Are you afriad of AIDS.

Horchew
24-03-2002, 01:00 PM
Just massage cost $15. if massage with BJ-$20, Massage+BJ+FJ=$35..
Mostly middle age ard 45y.o above,

defytherules
24-03-2002, 08:20 PM
hey bro horchew

so u tried any new $100 gal these days?? connie, chia lin, jo lin?? when u going down again? must jio me hor??

Horchew
24-03-2002, 09:53 PM
just came back again fr KS, had a lau gor with massage,bj & sp.
ttl cst $35.00 sop

recall1977
25-03-2002, 01:05 AM
I thought connie have been in KS for a long time...last time i tried her is more than 3 yrs ago. Or is there a new connie... please enlighten then.

netbrother
25-03-2002, 11:49 AM
how long is the massage cost $35?

any gal to recommend and the house number to go to?

Pls advise...

Exseaman
21-04-2002, 04:22 PM
FR on Connie

Feel rather horny this afternoon, so head for KS to release my horniness. Call for Coco, she is not present yet, so settle for Connie. Yes, this is the new Connie for those who want to know, she just came to KS to work for a few months, home base hse 28. When I call for her, she is with another customer, have to wait bout 30 min, finally she finish with the customer and come to my room, wah, very girl next door look, very innocent look, about 25 yrs old. Start off with shower, SOP. But she is good in BBBJ, almost came, but manage to hold back, she BBBJ in a few position and ass rim too. Fuck job SOP, but her pussy is very wet when i fuck her.
Overall she is worth your $100. Definitely going back for her again soon. BTW, she will be going to brisbane for holiday in june, so for those want to try her, do it fast.

Tekman
21-04-2002, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the FR bro Exseaman! :D

Voodoocool
21-04-2002, 08:14 PM
Went down on 11/04/2002 but found place to b deserted. Time was around 2230.

Pls feedback to me.. thanks bros out there!

Horchew
21-04-2002, 09:58 PM
KS basically close shop at 9.30pm

Early bird catches the worm!
Late nighters hand-job alone!!!

Trytry
23-04-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Horchew
was there right but no action, just 2session of massage. all 2geter cost $35, cos tip 2nd masseur 5extra for good "zua gen" skills.
Heard bizz so quiet that lots of gers "sau Kong" (finish for the day) as early as 4pm.
guess it's good time to venture cos less bizz for the gers means better svc N cunt more fresh! ??? Possible?

Bro Horchew

What's the name of the 2nd masseur with good Zua Gen skills? Will every other masseur in KS do Zua Gen too?

Tekman
23-04-2002, 12:14 AM
Wah..........:eek: ...KS close so early ah? How to cheong sia? Headache headache.

netbrother
23-04-2002, 12:18 AM
removed for your sake!

Tekman
23-04-2002, 01:15 AM
catch dragon??? Want massage go to professionals mah. of coz not the slinky kind with the sssspppeeccciiooo lah. :)