PDA

View Full Version : Where is desker road?

ahFaRt
04-11-2004, 06:47 AM
Hi To All brudders out there~ can someone pls tell me where the hell is desker road? thanks bro

AXNpacked
04-11-2004, 05:17 PM
Hi To All brudders out there~ can someone pls tell me where the hell is desker road? thanks bro

Er...let me see...........I think it should be under the 'D' section for Street name from your street directory?

I hope that helps???!!! :mad:

guppiesguppies
04-11-2004, 05:18 PM
you managed to find here but can't find desker road...??? oppppsssss.... someone is gonna be burnt big big time...

apsx
04-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Hey man...

See this>> http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?masterID=17047&postal=209549&building_name=&road_name=DESKER%20ROAD&house_blk_no=2&heading=&&x=30522.09&y=32442.32&level=7&iconlist=star,30308.649,32442.3183;&clickMap=0&clickX=30413.75&clickY=32389.23

Hope u found the place soon....

:)

terror
05-11-2004, 01:48 PM
It's near seragooon shopping center and near mustafa

Pac_man
05-11-2004, 02:41 PM
_|_ :mad: _|_ :mad:

School holidays? Yes, it is november. Exam finish liao?

terror
05-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Nice 1 bro..hehehe :cool:

sammyguy
17-11-2004, 09:30 AM
if u r a school boy, take bus 111, 106 or 85 from Plaza Singapura's busstop. stop after you see the first indian temple on your left, just before mustafa shopping, bus stop is in front of a budget hotel.

if you earning and got spare cash, take taxi, tell uncle go mustafa shopping if you paiseh to say u wanna go desker fucking.

if you are driving, it's near Sim Lim square and closer to Mustafa, travel along serangoon road la.

Joe_black
19-11-2004, 12:22 PM
hey brothers,

I have been to desker, just for a look see. I'm not the chionging type to go pros. sometime feel abit horny just like to have a drive though look see around at how the standard of the pros. this days.

but the last time I went, I dun see much leh?
where does the action take place?
I went to walk around the back alley also dun see much?
will there be any standing around 1?
just like to look see. any brother can advise on this?

dom01
19-11-2004, 01:48 PM
Erm.. what advise u need?

The gals r in the hse, dude.. Juz walk in the hse, and u choose the gal u wanna.. Hot fav? Check out bro chatoh and white posting..

Then they will lead u into the bedroom, then u will strip, and the lady will wash ur didi. U lie on the bed now.. She will come onto u... Give u those CFM looks... then lick u a bit... Maybe BBBJ... Then u do u stuff.. Finally fire in the hole.

Charges: i think is 30 SGD. Broz cahtoh n white.. Pls advise...

Roswell side, got indo chicks.. Maybe trannies too..
I heard near the hotel got sri lanka proz... Never seen the sri lanka ones b4..

lawry
19-11-2004, 01:54 PM
pardon me for saying this.. ppl who comes here and ask.. where is what road/street/place (unless someone just say XXX KTV.. yes u may ask where is the Ktv).. deserve to be shot.. they are really useless lazy bum... come on.. internet.. bookshop.. even some library provides street directory.. is it damn difficult to find a road/street/place nowadays? u wan to know wat street/road/place/ave in the us i also can find for u.. just go internet.. u can use internet and find sammyboy.. cannot use internet and find road??

ehh.. sorry hor.. u took PSLE already?

sigh..

another wonder of sammyboy.. :mad:

Joe_black
19-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Erm.. what advise u need?

The gals r in the hse, dude.. Juz walk in the hse, and u choose the gal u wanna.. Hot fav? Check out bro chatoh and white posting..

Then they will lead u into the bedroom, then u will strip, and the lady will wash ur didi. U lie on the bed now.. She will come onto u... Give u those CFM looks... then lick u a bit... Maybe BBBJ... Then u do u stuff.. Finally fire in the hole.

Charges: i think is 30 SGD. Broz cahtoh n white.. Pls advise...

Roswell side, got indo chicks.. Maybe trannies too..
I heard near the hotel got sri lanka proz... Never seen the sri lanka ones b4..

brother, I dun mean to chiong lah.
I dun think I 1 2 go for pros.
just though have a look see at them only.
dun intend to up them.
just see see.
are there any outside of the house?
if I go into the house then dun 1 to "up" 1 then not good mah.
just 1 2 see see. I'm curious about the quality of this pros.
heard so much but I never really see much.
and pls I'm a grown man. haha. no sch holiday for me. hee hee

Ironpole
19-11-2004, 04:34 PM
if wan to see hor.. go geylang.. prc gals more chio and more variety.. they all in the open.. not hidding in rms..

just hope u dun suay suay ganna raiding time.. then no gals for u to see.

chatoh
19-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Bro Dom01 !
Thanks for refering to me and Mr. White.
Well, what can I say to newbies : If you're expecting Desker to be like GL, you'll have a big disappointment.
Desker is for a quick and cheap fuck.
I've tried a few good fucks in Desker : Zarina, my # 1 ang pai in Desker. There's many reports on her. Zarina is wild and horny, she has 42DD tits. I have also patronized Anita, the big boobed Tamil lady in House 76, her breast are beautiful to suck. She doesn't do BJ, even with cap. I requested her many times even offering her strawberry flavoured condom. I have also tried Dyvia (don't know if she's still around), and a few Malays and Chinese aunties not worth mentioning.
I also tried one of the Indonesia FL in Rowell. Service SUCKS ! However I only paid $ 20, not worth it Bro, waste of time.
As to the Sri Lankan pros, they are 18-20 years old and work as FL outside a budget hotel in Desker Road, next to a Muslim restaurant.
Good luck Bros !

dom01
19-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Sure.. no problem.. Broz chatoh...

U n Mr. White r the lao jiaoz of petain n desker... First/last gal i tried at desker was zarina... :D Nt bad... But location a bit far for me...

Think u also rule ks? rite? June also nt bad... Wld be RTF her soonz.. hehe.. :D

chatoh
20-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Bro Dom !
I have not cheonged in Desker for some months already, I am bit out of touch with the Desker scene. Last time I was there I think was September but I just jalan jalan, see see. The last time I bonked was in the summer, it was with Zarina. That time I came on her tits doing a tit fuck.
So how was your experience with Zarina ? Wild ?
I prefer Petain, the pros are prettier and there's more variety, and it also more discreet. Desker is too close to Mustafa and to Little India so it's possible you can bump into an acquaintance.
As to KS, I have just strolled outside the houses and entered one house out of curiosity.. But I don't like the system because you cannot see the pros unlike Petain or Desker where you can see her before you chose.
I have read about June, but I don't know how she looks, so I don't there to try her. I must see her looks (like in Petain or Desker) before trying her. But in KS I don't think you have the chance to ask for a pros and then reject her based on her looks. Maybe I get scolded by the OKT.
Bye Bro !

uupper
02-12-2004, 06:50 PM
I am new at this, but can brothers tell me where is KS and what street does it stand for, thanks.