PDA

View Full Version : upskirt fanatic

BQFreak
04-11-2004, 02:59 PM
pls up my rep point if you think what i contribute is worth the point.

:D

theres a problem with this clip. you cannot view using a Nokia Multimedia player. it can only be played if you downloaded it into your hp MMC. So sorry about this..

I name this clip DOUBLE ATTACK cos i went under the girl's skirt twice in a clip

BQFreak
04-11-2004, 03:13 PM
this is the most dangerous upskirt i ever took!!

This is how the story goes:
I was at XX shopping centre on a sat. saw this short brown skirt lady going up the escalator. so i double up and went right behind her.. but the distance was too far away so i move nearer to her as you can see from the clip.. GOD KNOWS i went too near and my hp hit her inner thigh.. she turn around and STARE @@ AT ME... i quickly walk away and I AM SO DAMN STUPID ENOUGH to go hide in a toilet whereby theres only an exit/entrance.. i hid in there for almost 10 minutes afraid that she might be outside waiting for me........

10 minutes past i came out. S H I T !! She was right outside there with 2 of her friends (1guy and 1girl but the guy never say a single word). i walk double steps away but she ran after me and shouted at me STOP! i had no choice but to stop.. i started to panic as i had 3 other upskirts in my hp not deleted.. DIE DIE DIE i thought.

This is the dialogue:
Upskirt Lady: Why did you take my picture?
Bqfreak: i where got take your picture.
Upskirt lady: Yes you did when i was going up the escalator.
Bqfreak: kao when you going up the escalator what pic can i take?
upskirt lady: Yes i saw you doing it. Dont u deny!!
Bqfreak: i tell you i did not!
upskirt lady: come lets go see the security..
bqfreak: No i will not go see security.
upskirt lady: if you dont go means you got take my picture.
bqfreak: no i will not see the security. if want to see i also want to see the police. *Say the wrong things liao.. DIE DIE i thought*
upskirt lady getting impatient**
upskirt lady: ok i tell you if you got take my picture u better delete it..
bqfreak: i did not take your picture how to delete???
upskirt lady: i dun care if you take you better delete it.
Bqfreak looked away**
upskirt lady walked away**
bqfreak walked away and when out of sight RUN LIKE MAD TO THE CARPARK AND BACK HOME.....
End of story

a bit lengthy but thats the whole story... hope u all like it..

lightweaver
04-11-2004, 10:19 PM
this is the most dangerous upskirt i ever took!!
a bit lengthy but thats the whole story... hope u all like it..
Hey SB can we give him some journalist award :)

BQFreak
04-11-2004, 10:23 PM
haha.. just wish to share my exprience with brudders in here. That was the one and only upskirt that my balls went up my mouth and almost coming out.. :D

light: thanks for the points..

Philip03
04-11-2004, 11:22 PM
bro becareful man... :)

KingEros
04-11-2004, 11:25 PM
That was the one and only upskirt that my balls went up my mouth and almost coming out.. :D

Is it worth it?? :confused:

BQFreak
05-11-2004, 01:06 AM
Is it worth it?? :confused:

sometime its the things that you cant see worth seeing?!

KingEros
05-11-2004, 01:12 AM
sometime its the things that you cant see worth seeing?!

I know what you mean, 'coz I'm a risk taker too
But just seeing & taking photos ... that's 2 very different things.
Why take the risk to end up in Changi ... becoz you wanna keep a record of what you successfully peeped??

Then again, some people do bungee becoz they wanna do it while some people only do it becoz they got assured by the safety helmet. :confused:

BQFreak
05-11-2004, 09:25 PM
thanks for the concern king bro. i will be careful :)

king: pls do rep me if you think you like it :p

freebiez
07-11-2004, 02:00 AM
take care bro..i have my own close shaves too..sometimes u r just wondering if anyone is lookin at u..i have some new clips ...too big to post here..my software to edit 3gp clips malfunctioning now...damn..will try to get it posted soon...

BQFreak
25-11-2004, 10:31 PM
its been long since i was out hunting... this lady just happen to be infront of me and who cares.. took my hp out and start the camera rolling...

great G-stringer.

BQFreak
04-12-2004, 06:32 PM
another one taken today

KingEros
04-12-2004, 07:30 PM
thanks for the concern king bro. i will be careful.
king: pls do rep me if you think you like it
Hey ... have not managed to enjoy your high-risk clips so far, 'coz my RealPlayer keep saying "short of some software". Any idea how I can go about this problem??

Will add you 5 points later tonite once my daily limit is lifted.
Sorry but kinda missed you out the first time around. :o

BQFreak
05-12-2004, 12:47 PM
Hey ... have not managed to enjoy your high-risk clips so far, 'coz my RealPlayer keep saying "short of some software". Any idea how I can go about this problem??

Will add you 5 points later tonite once my daily limit is lifted.
Sorry but kinda missed you out the first time around. :o

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KingEros again." I hate this..sorry brudder have to spread ard and i will come back to you

KingEros
05-12-2004, 12:58 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KingEros again." I hate this..sorry brudder have to spread ard and i will come back to you
It's okay ... the message just means you've added (or minused) me before.
What I really need from you ... is some good advice on how I can get my RealPlayer to read those .3gp files of yours. THANKS :D

BQFreak
05-12-2004, 01:45 PM
you can go www.nokia.com and download the NOKIA PC SUITE. they have a player inside whereby you can play 3gp files

KingEros
05-12-2004, 09:27 PM
you can go www.nokia.com and download the NOKIA PC SUITE. they have a player inside whereby you can play 3gp files
THANKS ... finally I got to see.
However, the verdict from me to you ... is still "not worth the risk". Take care.

simone_simone
06-12-2004, 07:05 PM
ya man, you can say that again king. its not worth it my man.

BQFreak
13-05-2005, 10:33 AM
A small upskirt clip of a young girl sitting opp me on the bus.. you might brighten up a bit for viewing..

Sevenkey
14-05-2005, 02:22 PM
guys, u can view the clips using VLC player which u can download, try it, it works.