PDA

View Full Version : local Uni student :)

prince30
05-11-2004, 10:32 PM
Hi everyone, i am new here and just register.I have read and understand whats going on.I had just tried a local student from my own source.Below is my FR,Interested party ,please PM me for her contact and do write a FR ok.if you dont mind please up my points if its genuine and do pm me other local girl if you have ,thanks. last week ,i sms her and she replied me the room num.I go up and to my surprise,she has a nice face and having a sporty tann.it seem to have a 34b-25-34 stats though and her long hair covering her chest.wow mesmerised by her immediately and went in.ask for $ first and paid her.went to bath together as i request and blow me with the warm water inside the bathroom and wow its was really damn good playing with the hot and cold water on my brother.I really cant tahan with her caressing me with the body soap on my body and i precum.bo bian as shes damn good.she was nice and smile at me and ask if i can continue as its within 1hour.wow was caught by surprised and i say ok ,i try to cum 2rd round.On the bed,she catbath me allover and lick my arss and that made me damn high with her soft breast and small nipples touching me.licking me from my back then slowly to my front and onto my bro and the balls as well.while licking,she look me up with her cfm look and her moans make me want to pump her.After 15nis of foreplay ,i ask her to ride on me and she has even place the cap without me realising it.tats amazing for a local student.Riding on me with her long hair covering the breast and that was a sight and together we cum.ENd of FR for the bros here.My first time and hope its fine.thanks.But take note i am only helping her as its her holiday period and need $ for her next semester ,any ques pls ask her when you see her.I am here to share my experience and hope kind bros out there can provide me lobang for good local fl or any girls ok.thanks..i rate her 7.5 for looks and body around 7/10 and service i give around 8.5..i will try her again before she stop by Nov 15..as she be going for short trips.Pls pm me for her num.thanks and pls up my points ok..thanks.Oh yes you can only SMS her ok say i intro.tks.Enjoy bonking bro:) oh yes most important,damages is 200 include room:)

samsterjudge
06-11-2004, 10:25 AM
Bro, why started so many threads - at least 5-6. Thanks for yr sharing, but sugguest next time yr stats use the table format, which easy to read.

Name :
FJ :
BJ :
RTF :
Demage :
...etc

sgarsemen
06-11-2004, 10:53 AM
wherer to find such a gd horse...? :D

fhfhfh
06-11-2004, 11:06 AM
i precum.bo bian as shes damn good.she was nice and smile at me and ask if i can continue as its within 1hour.wow was caught by surprised and i say ok ,i try to cum 2rd round.

Bro, do you mean 1 hour with 2 shoots for $200/

jaucifer
06-11-2004, 11:28 AM
bro, try to pm you, but your pm is full. So can pm me the number, thanks.

petercm888
06-11-2004, 11:33 AM
Bro, do you mean 1 hour with 2 shoots for $200/

If 2 shoots ... i also want to try. Bro prince30 any idea this FL how long inthe market, seems very experience from yr Fr

airborne
06-11-2004, 11:35 AM
hi bro tried to PM u but to no avail. Care to PM me her contacts? Thanks a million ... will post my PR after this. anyway is she a singaporean or prc?

sjb1994
06-11-2004, 11:38 AM
If 2 shoots ... i also want to try. Bro prince30 any idea this FL how long inthe market, seems very experience from yr Fr

It seem more like those unlimited shoot but limited to an hour type. But agreed, seem experience.

Vryce
06-11-2004, 11:40 AM
no offence to prince, but after reading the sherine/IT/Incredible Hulk threads, i m very apprehensive about local uni students... especially when our dear prince just joined sb and first thing he did was to post this thread. maybe i m too paranoid, the senior samsters can advise us better, or should we just wait for the next victim of IT to post his warning... :confused:

sjb1994
06-11-2004, 11:42 AM
no offence to prince, but after reading the sherine/IT/Incredible Hulk threads, i m very apprehensive about local uni students... especially when our dear prince just joined sb and first thing he did was to post this thread. maybe i m too paranoid, the senior samsters can advise us better, or should we just wait for the next victim of IT to post his warning... :confused:

Haaa. bro, you got brain. :)

jaucifer
06-11-2004, 11:48 AM
That might be true bro Vryce. But really we cant close all kinds of contacts yet....unless, if the number belong to IT.............

wankmehappy
06-11-2004, 11:58 AM
maybe it true leh....already pm him for contact liao...still waiting for reply n then decide whether to action fast or not...
happyme :p

jaucifer
06-11-2004, 12:01 PM
:( bro wankmehappy you manage to pm him........guess I'm too late cause his pm is already flooded

Vryce
06-11-2004, 12:09 PM
That might be true bro Vryce. But really we cant close all kinds of contacts yet....unless, if the number belong to IT.............

numbers can change what... so many prepaid cards around. i personally have 1 fixed number but i now have 2 prepaid numbers for my clandestine operations.

now i truly understand why the senior samsters would rather trust fellow samsters with a lot of posts or have been around for a long time. i must say i m interested in the local uni student but i have my reservations about prince30. sorry if i offended u, prince. but it seems that you know the workings of sb very well. it took me a month before i figured out how to post and what to post, and i m still waiting for a really good topic before i dare to start a thread. there u go, just my 2 cents worth. no offence meant to anyone.

jaucifer
06-11-2004, 12:12 PM
yeah to be frank bro......your post hold the truth.....its pays to be safe than sorry later.....but in the end it up to bros who got the number to do what they want to do.....just my 1 cent worth. ;)

thecas
06-11-2004, 12:41 PM
numbers can change what... so many prepaid cards around. i personally have 1 fixed number but i now have 2 prepaid numbers for my clandestine operations.

Just a question, did you need to produce ic or fill up any form when u bought the prepaid cards?

Vryce
06-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Just a question, did you need to produce ic or fill up any form when u bought the prepaid cards?

don't really remember that. maybe just fill in some particulars but they never double check with the IC. if i m not wrong, can buy from 7-11. i remembered i bought the last one at the 7-11 near amoy street market over the counter...

who cares about the particulars, right? u have to pay before u use, so they don't really check, i think. i seriously don't think u will run into any trouble getting one.

mi.chi.eru
06-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Vryce,

I just thought that its quite wierd nobody realized this:

i will try her again before she stop by Nov 15..as she be going for short trips

Uni Students are having their exams now.

they only finish exams like 15 to 20 Nov.

I dunno. I have my reservations.

Vryce
06-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Vryce,

I just thought that its quite wierd nobody realized this:

i will try her again before she stop by Nov 15..as she be going for short trips

Uni Students are having their exams now.

they only finish exams like 15 to 20 Nov.

I dunno. I have my reservations.

wah, u si bay good ah. uni students when having exams u also know. but alas have to say that exam period differ from fac to fac. n did prince say she/he/it from the local uni or one of the private unis? once again, i m not going to be the first one to try lor. the possible trauma of meeting IT would be too much for my frail mental condition. :D

mi.chi.eru
06-11-2004, 01:19 PM
wah, u si bay good ah. uni students when having exams u also know. but alas have to say that exam period differ from fac to fac. n did prince say she/he/it from the local uni or one of the private unis? once again, i m not going to be the first one to try lor. the possible trauma of meeting IT would be too much for my frail mental condition. :D

At least I know this girl is not Engineering NTU.... ha ha ha...

abt there NTU and NUS the exams abt the same time. i'm not to sure abt SIM SMU.. i can make some calls to check but not so bo liao lah... U quite free mah.. u go recce lah... heh heh

sjb1994
06-11-2004, 01:35 PM

How many in Eng. fac. If you know she from there, jialat. You pau her lau.

mi.chi.eru
06-11-2004, 01:38 PM
How many in Eng. fac. If you know she from there, jialat. You pau her lau.

I meant that prolly she not in ENGine coz they still taking exams....

Vryce
06-11-2004, 01:45 PM

abt there NTU and NUS the exams abt the same time. i'm not to sure abt SIM SMU.. i can make some calls to check but not so bo liao lah... U quite free mah.. u go recce lah... heh heh

i m free but i dont work for free, although recently i feel myself going very cheaply just for the delusion of getting satisfaction out of my job. SIM got exams all year round cos they are running several overseas uni programs, not so bo liao go and check.

I would rather go gather a few very free like me bros out, ask the gal out for a FL appointment and stake out. if IT turns up, it would be one blanket party straight from HELL!!! IT!!! yes, u IT, if you are reading this, be very afraid. be f*cking afraid, cos we are going to eat u up as breakfast. one of these days, u r going to get it man, big time!!!

any bros interested to partake in this operation? we can consider wearing costumes and instead of becoming some riff-raff, we can call ourselves masked vigilantes!!! :D think i m becoming too stressed from too much rest... siao already...

by the way, bro mi.chi.eru, u really treat me like a maid hor... sekali, by some divine intervention i become your boss hor, then u jialat jialat liao...

mi.chi.eru
06-11-2004, 01:51 PM
I would rather go gather a few very free like me bros out, ask the gal out for a FL appointment and stake out. if IT turns up, it would be one blanket party straight from HELL!!! IT!!! yes, u IT, if you are reading this, be very afraid. be f*cking afraid, cos we are going to eat u up as breakfast. one of these days, u r going to get it man, big time!!!

I read somewhere some samsters are keen on this u might wanna do a search or take a look at the sherine thread.

any bros interested to partake in this operation? we can consider wearing costumes and instead of becoming some riff-raff, we can call ourselves masked vigilantes!!! think i m becoming too stressed from too much rest... siao already...

I think its too much rest. not easy to do nothing... ha ha ha...

by the way, bro mi.chi.eru, u really treat me like a maid hor... sekali, by some divine intervention i become your boss hor, then u jialat jialat liao...

Do u really feel that? My humble apologies.

Talking abt divine intervention. U never know, what life has in store for all of us. :)

siaosiaoguy2003
06-11-2004, 01:54 PM
sim still schooling.. their exam next june i think.... smu.. all dammed busy.. exam comming up... any one gt smu contact.?? wanan to try :eek:

Vryce
06-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Do u really feel that? My humble apologies.

Talking abt divine intervention. U never know, what life has in store for all of us.

siao ah, just kidding lah. apologise some more. anyway, i m too lazy to move anyway, so dont think yr titties are nice enough to make me get out of my "too much free time" lull...

divine intervention is powerful man. that's why i try not to offend people too much... not doing too well in that department though... :confused:

bro mi.chi.eru, check out the siao siao guy in the last post. smu girl FL contact... who dont want hah? and it also seems he got a lot of free time n info leh. maybe can ask him to check out what u wanted to know. :D

mi.chi.eru
06-11-2004, 02:38 PM
siao ah, just kidding lah. apologise some more. anyway, i m too lazy to move anyway, so dont think yr titties are nice enough to make me get out of my "too much free time" lull...

divine intervention is powerful man. that's why i try not to offend people too much... not doing too well in that department though... :confused:

bro mi.chi.eru, check out the siao siao guy in the last post. smu girl FL contact... who dont want hah? and it also seems he got a lot of free time n info leh. maybe can ask him to check out what u wanted to know. :D

well sometimes we can't please everyone right? so live and let live, that's what i say.

I saw the post siao(x2)guy wrote... eh bro if smu girl fat and ugly... who will want? ha ha ha... if he free.. he should be sianing them and providing contacts for us.. hiak hiak hiak...

TERRY_77
06-11-2004, 02:45 PM
REALLY intersting on her... pls pm me the contact and your damage $200 (include hotel) is for how many hours?? and how many SHOOT~!!???? :)

Vryce
06-11-2004, 02:52 PM
well sometimes we can't please everyone right? so live and let live, that's what i say.

I saw the post siao(x2)guy wrote... eh bro if smu girl fat and ugly... who will want? ha ha ha... if he free.. he should be sianing them and providing contacts for us.. hiak hiak hiak...

the smu girls i saw during their open house damn pretty leh... most of them are still very young but already got the cfm look liao... salivating by the buckets man!!!

u cannot force siaosiaoguy to become OKT lah... maybe he got bigger ambitions like pizza delivery??? just kidding, siaosiaoguy. just harmless banter.

talking about pizza delivery, my friend works in SPH so got a lot of emailed suggestions from the public. this one guy said that the govt should close the S-League. no need to waste money, the unemployed footballers can go back to delivering pizzas so we can get our pizzas faster. like that at least we got something good out of it... :D the things people come up with... really "pei fu" these people ah!

ok, ok, i know. out of point already. bro siaosiaoguy, u want to consider what bro mi.chi.eru (hate typing your nick!!!) suggested to u? we think u got access to smu one way or another leh...

mi.chi.eru
06-11-2004, 02:57 PM
the smu girls i saw during their open house damn pretty leh... most of them are still very young but already got the cfm look liao... salivating by the buckets man!!!

talking about pizza delivery, my friend works in SPH so got a lot of emailed suggestions from the public. this one guy said that the govt should close the S-League. no need to waste money, the unemployed footballers can go back to delivering pizzas so we can get our pizzas faster. like that at least we got something good out of it... :D the things people come up with... really "pei fu" these people ah!

Agree that students have the CFM look. I have friends STILL in university. some decided to do a degree after their diploma. that's why i still get updates.. heh heh heh...

the pizza thing was really funny. well its quite true in a way because the amount of money they spend there they can honest do something else with it.

Vryce
06-11-2004, 03:05 PM
Agree that students have the CFM look. I have friends STILL in university. some decided to do a degree after their diploma. that's why i still get updates.. heh heh heh...

the pizza thing was really funny. well its quite true in a way because the amount of money they spend there they can honest do something else with it.

meaning u still very young hah... still got friends in uni. siao liao, me feeling very old.

the pizza thing, i was thinking, give me the money and make me a millionaire. i will spend it all in no time and stimulate the economy a bit. I can promise i will spend it on locals so that it won't flow out to china as remittance. :D

mi.chi.eru
06-11-2004, 03:08 PM
meaning u still very young hah... still got friends in uni. siao liao, me feeling very old.

the pizza thing, i was thinking, give me the money and make me a millionaire. i will spend it all in no time and stimulate the economy a bit. I can promise i will spend it on locals so that it won't flow out to china as remittance.

depends on how u look at things. I also have friends in secondary schools.
:)

pass me abit to spend also. ha ha ha..

guyhere
06-11-2004, 05:57 PM

me too. but cos i in poly only. but i dun get these kangtao leh. why man i dun understand.

glgoer
06-11-2004, 06:15 PM
--- snip ---
MS her ok say i intro.tks.Enjoy bonking bro:) oh yes most important,damages is 200 include room:)
--- snip ---

Is her name Wendy ?? rgds.

airborne
06-11-2004, 11:13 PM
ok bros i JUST msg her and waiting for reply now. letz hope i can bring down the price cos 200 bucks is really high ... wish me luck man.

prince30
07-11-2004, 03:43 AM
ok bros i JUST msg her and waiting for reply now. letz hope i can bring down the price cos 200 bucks is really high ... wish me luck man.
hi bro,i wish you luck then.Anyway , attention to the guys out there who frame me.I only help to contribute and i was told by her she is studying for her degree and she never reveal which school so i really dont know ok.But i know for sure she is only 20yrs only.I only wish to have fun here to exchange contacts and read good fr ,not here to be accused.Hope those guys who receive the contacts ,hope you will enjoyed it.for those bros who shared the contacts ,i just wish to thank you.thank you.have a good weekend bros:)

mi.chi.eru
07-11-2004, 06:28 AM
me too. but cos i in poly only. but i dun get these kangtao leh. why man i dun understand.

Honestly I thought that Poly got more kangtao... ha ha ha...

mace
07-11-2004, 08:38 AM
wah, she seems very pro leh, nowadays uni student noe how to hot/cold bbbj, ass rimming, catbath liao??? so good har...then i might as well sian 1 uni student can liao. kekeke
anyway, thks for the contact but still considering cos abit exp. but confirm got FR if i decided to try her.

ALSC2170
07-11-2004, 09:52 AM
Yo bro,

care to share the contact? cheers

Hi everyone, i am new here and just register.I have read
and understand

whats going on.I had just tried a local student from my own source.Below is my FR,Interested party ,please PM me for her contact and do write a FR ok.if you dont mind please up my points if its genuine and do pm me other local girl if you have ,thanks. last week ,i sms her and she replied me the room num.I go up and to my surprise,she has a nice face and having a sporty tann.it seem to have a 34b-25-34 stats though and her long hair covering her chest.wow mesmerised by her immediately and went in.ask for $ first and paid her.went to bath together as i request and blow me with the warm water inside the bathroom and wow its was really damn good playing with the hot and cold water on my brother.I really cant tahan with her caressing me with the body soap on my body and i precum.bo bian as shes damn good.she was nice and smile at me and ask if i can continue as its within 1hour.wow was caught by surprised and i say ok ,i try to cum 2rd round.On the bed,she catbath me allover and lick my arss and that made me damn high with her soft breast and small nipples touching me.licking me from my back then slowly to my front and onto my bro and the balls as well.while licking,she look me up with her cfm look and her moans make me want to pump her.After 15nis of foreplay ,i ask her to ride on me and she has even place the cap without me realising it.tats amazing for a local student.Riding on me with her long hair covering the breast and that was a sight and together we cum.ENd of FR for the bros here.My first time and hope its fine.thanks.But take note i am only helping her as its her holiday period and need $ for her next semester ,any ques pls ask her when you see her.I am here to share my experience and hope kind bros out there can provide me lobang for good local fl or any girls ok.thanks..i rate her 7.5 for looks and body around 7/10 and service i give around 8.5..i will try her again before she stop by Nov 15..as she be going for short trips.Pls pm me for her num.thanks and pls up my points ok..thanks.Oh yes you can only SMS her ok say i intro.tks.Enjoy bonking bro:) oh yes most important,damages is 200 include room:)

airborne
07-11-2004, 12:13 PM
ok im not too sure if our thread starter has given enuff details a not ... but she told me itz 200 bucks for 1 shot within 1 hr. No wonder she's in uni ... sure know how to do her sums. must be a business student wor.

diggydodo
07-11-2004, 12:31 PM
ok im not too sure if our thread starter has given enuff details a not ... but she told me itz 200 bucks for 1 shot within 1 hr. No wonder she's in uni ... sure know how to do her sums. must be a business student wor.

well need to bring her to reality... 200 too ex...

Lancer81
07-11-2004, 12:55 PM
[Can Pm me the number pls.
thanks

asdfghjkl
07-11-2004, 01:02 PM

wa.. pls kindly explain urself.. i kinda horny liao.. kekeke :)

bobafat
07-11-2004, 06:22 PM
wah, she seems very pro leh, nowadays uni student noe how to hot/cold bbbj, ass rimming, catbath liao???

i remember see a local report that Uni girls are more open to sex rather than gals in other educational institutes. i can tell you.. local gals from foreign unis are the most horny lot :D

Vryce
07-11-2004, 06:26 PM

yo bro mi.chi.eru, you've said that magical word liao lah.. "secondary school friends" getting somebody hot and bothered already. dont know what i m talking about? check the previous post.

seems like a lot of new users r asking for the pm while the more lao jiao ones are siaming the thread, well except u leh...

i shld be a private investigator or something... suspect this and suspect that. suspect that those asking for the contact to be the same person who started the thread... ;)

no offence prince, wont apologise to u for my reservations until i see a FR from a trustworthy samster.

tobi69
07-11-2004, 09:02 PM
Hi everyone, i am new here and just register.I have read and understand whats going on.I had just tried a local student from my own source.Below is my FR,Interested party ,please PM me for her contact and do write a FR ok.if you dont mind please up my points if its genuine and do pm me other local girl if you have ,thanks. last week ,i sms her and she replied me the room num.I go up and to my surprise,she has a nice face and having a sporty tann.it seem to have a 34b-25-34 stats though and her long hair covering her chest.wow mesmerised by her immediately and went in.ask for $ first and paid her.went to bath together as i request and blow me with the warm water inside the bathroom and wow its was really damn good playing with the hot and cold water on my brother.I really cant tahan with her caressing me with the body soap on my body and i precum.bo bian as shes damn good.she was nice and smile at me and ask if i can continue as its within 1hour.wow was caught by surprised and i say ok ,i try to cum 2rd round.On the bed,she catbath me allover and lick my arss and that made me damn high with her soft breast and small nipples touching me.licking me from my back then slowly to my front and onto my bro and the balls as well.while licking,she look me up with her cfm look and her moans make me want to pump her.After 15nis of foreplay ,i ask her to ride on me and she has even place the cap without me realising it.tats amazing for a local student.Riding on me with her long hair covering the breast and that was a sight and together we cum.ENd of FR for the bros here.My first time and hope its fine.thanks.But take note i am only helping her as its her holiday period and need $ for her next semester ,any ques pls ask her when you see her.I am here to share my experience and hope kind bros out there can provide me lobang for good local fl or any girls ok.thanks..i rate her 7.5 for looks and body around 7/10 and service i give around 8.5..i will try her again before she stop by Nov 15..as she be going for short trips.Pls pm me for her num.thanks and pls up my points ok..thanks.Oh yes you can only SMS her ok say i intro.tks.Enjoy bonking bro:) oh yes most important,damages is 200 include room:)

Hey bro dont forget me man.... can i have her num also.....

ROCKY_MAIVIA
07-11-2004, 10:04 PM
Finally got her. ok.....here it goes.

got her at 6pm today.

Looks : 5-7 (7,if u like lian looks)
Skin : tann skin
hair : highlighted hair
ht : 1.6 something
wt : 40-45.
Cat lick : from back to front (6/10)
AR : 6/10 (quiet short though)
BBBJ/with hot water : 8/10 (had to stop her, else will confirm CIM)
She-on-top, followed by doggy. (7/10)

All-in-all, my performance only lasted 20 out of 60 mins. (wah lau, wasted man. Maybe should not have done doggy, becos always come fast in that position). The other times was spent on bathing & TCSS.

I guess, you must tell her wat you want and she will do it for you. If you like me, keep quiet during bathing, then she just baths you only. During TCSS, she say i can request for 2nd time, but by that time, already 7pm. Another bro also call her up in her phone to confirm the 7pm apointment. In my view, if you sweet-talk, confirm can get 2nd time. basket, i only learn this at 6.55 pm.... :mad:.

So the best thing is CIM. The clean up a little and start FJ.

Other info :
1)She is currently studying for a degree.
2)She is going overseas on 16th Nov for study attachment. WIll be there for 3 mths.
3)she is 20 yrs old, but she herself admits that she looks 22-23.
4)She has some tatoo on her back.
5)When she opens the door, she is naked. so make sure the cleaner is nowhere near when you ring the bell.

This is my 1st local FL experience (not counting the a few ONS i got when clubbing -that time quite drunk, so i don't know what i was doing ). So i may have given too high or too low marks as i don't know who to use as measuring stick when rating local FL.

So bros, if you think i help you make up your mind to get her, pls up my reputation. If you think i help you save $200, pls also up my reputation. For those who want her contact, if Prince30 is ok with it, i will pm you guys.

airborne
07-11-2004, 10:17 PM
ok good ... after reading this i suppose im on my way too. but gonna get enuff vitamin M 1st.

bodman68
07-11-2004, 10:32 PM
[QUOTE=ROCKY_MAIVIA]Finally got her. ok.....here it goes.

QUOTE]

wah nice report.
I also interested leh...heheh..

ROCKY_MAIVIA
07-11-2004, 10:32 PM
ok good ... after reading this i suppose im on my way too. but gonna get enuff vitamin M 1st.
then up my reputation lah :D

also if u drive, don't park at bencoolen 81. basket, the carpark area so small, must strain yr neck to maneuver your car.

The parking box width, also very narrow. If the other ppl anyhow open the door, sure create dent in yr car esp if it is japan make :mad:. Even if they open the door half, also can scratch your car.

ROCKY_MAIVIA
07-11-2004, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=ROCKY_MAIVIA]Finally got her. ok.....here it goes.

QUOTE]

wah nice report.
I also interested leh...heheh..

if prince30 is ok with it, i will release her contact to you guys...........

evo7_5
07-11-2004, 10:37 PM
bro.. u must have taken my slot at the 4 oclock one..
i reploed her when she sms me saying he was busy just now and bookin just open. then when i replied, she told me slot is full..

ya. she is taking up some private degree and not form ntu, nus and smu,,

airborne
07-11-2004, 10:42 PM
i oso msg her n she oso said all full. wah every hr oso got client ar ... good business wor. she operates from 12pm to 10pm. that means at least 7-9 clients per day leh ...

ROCKY_MAIVIA
07-11-2004, 10:43 PM
bro.. u must have taken my slot at the 4 oclock one..
i reploed her when she sms me saying he was busy just now and bookin just open. then when i replied, she told me slot is full..

ya. she is taking up some private degree and not form ntu, nus and smu,,

now lah. i was her 6pm appt.......

ROCKY_MAIVIA
07-11-2004, 10:47 PM
hi bro,i wish you luck then.Anyway , attention to the guys out there who frame me.I only help to contribute and i was told by her she is studying for her degree and she never reveal which school so i really dont know ok.But i know for sure she is only 20yrs only.I only wish to have fun here to exchange contacts and read good fr ,not here to be accused.Hope those guys who receive the contacts ,hope you will enjoyed it.for those bros who shared the contacts ,i just wish to thank you.thank you.have a good weekend bros:)

tks for contact.

airborne
07-11-2004, 10:54 PM
prince30 ... thx for the number. up ur rep alr.

prince30
08-11-2004, 12:42 AM
prince30 ... thx for the number. up ur rep alr.
thanks bro,glad you enjoy,anyway its from my fren .so share with bros here.Hope every one will enjoy and have a good weekend.btw she was saying she be doing till 15 nov so i must rtf 2rd time man,if not no chance as she travelling.:(

VeryGian
08-11-2004, 01:51 AM
Hi prince30, thanks for your prompt reply. And I have upped your rep in view of the prompt reply. (Hope you have got the increase, not sure if I had clicked it correctly, the "balance" right?)

Will FR after I bonk her. And will sacrifice myself to try for early out to see if a 2nd one is permitted as long as its within 1 hr. Trust that it would not be too difficult for me to fire-off the first salvo early since i'm so easily aroused.

:D

VeryGian
08-11-2004, 02:42 AM
Hi guys, got the number from Prince slightly more than an hour back. (Thanks for her number Prince!)

SMS her for 7pm on 8 Nov (ie. less than 24 hrs away for my mission), and she replied immediately - at 1.30am (still awake for a uni student? guess she prefers to study when most of the world, except me, is sleeping)

So, will FR for you guys after my slot is over. So, do stay tuned for my report. :D

PS: Thank you bro Rocky Maivia for the parking tips. Will try to park somewhere else then.

ThaiG
08-11-2004, 03:16 AM
Am very surprised that locals will do ARs though :eek:

prince30
08-11-2004, 03:29 AM
Am very surprised that locals will do ARs though :eek:
Oh ya she does that and is good at it though.Anyway she will stop by 15this month as she was telling me.anyway enjoy bro. if you think shes good,do write solid fr ok.Thanks

Shiokday
08-11-2004, 11:37 AM
bro prince

i just pm you.

waiting for your reply. thanks.

Vryce
08-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Oh ya she does that and is good at it though.Anyway she will stop by 15this month as she was telling me.anyway enjoy bro. if you think shes good,do write solid fr ok.Thanks

sorry, prince30, turn out to be true eh!!! will up your points once i have the power. can pm me the number? :D

asdfghjkl
08-11-2004, 07:23 PM
bros..

anyone managed to get hold of the name of her school?

OneNiter
08-11-2004, 09:01 PM
price - so good biz that yr mail is full, pls clear so that eager bro can hv fun tonite, yes, tonite!- not just me leh.

VeryGian
08-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Hi guys, just bonked THE local student. According to her, she's now studying in SMI. Got her own pet shop business with some other partners.

Asked if she has any other friends to introduce and her reply was "SMS me and I'll give it to you." Yet to SMS her for her other friends. Will try after I've completed this report.

Better get on to the details with her now, otherwise some of you may start to feel bored with all these TCSS words from me.

I reached her room in Strand Hotel at 6.50pm and had some TCSS with her before she prompted me to bathe. Upon my request, she came in to wash me. But it was no GL40 wash, just a very brief and proper wash and no naughty acts from her in the bathroom (probably worried that water would get to her mascara and wash it off since she got no mascara ammo with her).

We headed for the bed and she asked me to lie on my front with my back to the ceiling and there goes her catbath. Her tongue went like a search and rescue mission with the "S" comb method starting from my shoulders down to my legs.

Then the AR started. It was real shiok (because I like AR mah!). She spent some time on my tunnel since I told her I liked it.

Then she told me to turn over and started the "S" comb with her tonge from right nipple to left nibble and then comb down to the didi and started to BJ me without the condom. After a short while with her BJ on my didi, I told her not to neglect the accompanying balls and she obliged - albeit with a short patronising act.

Then she slipped on the condom and started to ride me for a while before asking me to takeover the "chair". My turn on top now. Realized (through TCSS) that she liked fast and deep jabs, I ramp with all my might.

Guess I was tired from my lack of sleep from last night staying up to read all her FRs to famil myself that I took a long time to cum. Went from missionary to putting her legs on my shoulder, but I got really tired after some energetic pumps and still did not cum.

Took a short rest to catch my breath and went for the doggy style at the edge of the bed. Again, I took a long while to cum. And I even pulled out a few times during that doggy "ride" to try to harden myself through self masterbation, fingering her tunnel at the same time to try and make myself rock hard.

Pumped and pumped with the doggy style still staying at the edge of the bed. Finally cummed, and I drop dead on the bed trying to recuperate from my aerobic workout.

In the course of my missionary position earlier, I managed to "steal" some frenching (with response) from her although she said no kissing when I asked her for permission before we started the show. I also asked her if I can finger her cave before we started the copulation and her reply was negative - she didn't like the digging around in her cave - but she still obliged my finger amidst my breaks during the doggy-run when I tried to erect myself now and then during the dog-pumps.

She is definitely a Lian (but a fairly good looking Lian), even got a small acid burn on the back of her left shoulder. And I can see a pair of faded tattos (looked like a pair of dragons or something) on her back. But she does give me the "next door Ah Lian" look and some GF feelings in comparison to the GL150, which you know that they are in for it as a job. Her moans were also music to my ears when I pumped fast and deep on her.

Ok, the scores now:

Name : Jennifer
Body : B- cup (and she was asking me if I got plastic surgeon contacts to increase it to B+ / C size and keen to know the cost)
BJ : 7/10
AR : 9/10 (tell her if you want extended time and she may probably oblige you)
FJ : 8/10 (especially when she starts to moan, like music to my ear; but I was not skillful enough to make a knees soft otherwise my sense of achievement would be even greater)
RTF : Definitely yes, if you are like me who have been frequenting the really commercial GL types and yearn to get one that can give you a GF feeling.
Damage : $200 (upfront, before she starts the whistle)

Thank you brother Prince for this good experience! And I will up your points after this post.

Fellow brothers who are keen better book early and book fast because she will be going to New York for pets grooming course for 3 months and won't be back until Chinese New Year 2005 is over.

Feel free to PM Prince or me for her h/p number if you so wish to test drive this car.

PS: My first FR. So bro please point out what I should emphasize or state in my report if I missed out.

:D

hRoOrBnEyRT
08-11-2004, 09:54 PM
SMS her for 7pm on 8 Nov (ie. less than 24 hrs away for my mission)...So, do stay tuned for my report. :D

Bro...just read ur post and saw that u r online...am waiting eagerly for ur rpt...and if so my fingers are ready to PM u for contact :p

VeryGian
08-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Hi fellow bro, in case you guys think that I did not FR on this local uni student called Jennifer.

Actually, I FR diligently at 8.45pm the first thing I reached home from that RV. But, I guess Samster Check is holding back my FR for whatever reasons. So, I am putting this post to clear my name in the market.

Until my FR finally reaches the market, the final verdict is "RTF : Yes". If not, you can deduct my points. If good, up my points please. :D

Feel free to PM me if you are feeling 50/50 (ie. uncertain). Haha.

mi.chi.eru
08-11-2004, 11:52 PM
bros..

anyone managed to get hold of the name of her school?

does it matter? :confused:

asdfghjkl
08-11-2004, 11:58 PM
hehe.. me fetish for some certain schools ma.. lol!

airborne
09-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Hi guys, got the number from Prince slightly more than an hour back. (Thanks for her number Prince!)

SMS her for 7pm on 8 Nov (ie. less than 24 hrs away for my mission), and she replied immediately - at 1.30am (still awake for a uni student? guess she prefers to study when most of the world, except me, is sleeping)

So, will FR for you guys after my slot is over. So, do stay tuned for my report. :D

PS: Thank you bro Rocky Maivia for the parking tips. Will try to park somewhere else then.

hey bro how's the bonking. waiting for ur FR man. cheerz!

VeryGian
09-11-2004, 12:51 AM
To all my Samster brothers, I posted the reply diligently immediately after I returned home this evening at 8.45pm after my session with her at 7pm. Unfortunately, it was not registered. Guess I got sensored by Samster Authority.

Anyway, now is my brief report (sian liao after my long virgin FR got censored).

Start with the details first:

Name: Jennifer (local, nice looking Lian, taking uni course through correspondence study)
Age : 20 (thats what she said, but looks like 22-23 to me)
Body : 7/10 (with B- boobs, other stats just like what brother Prince30 mentioned in his thread)
Catbath : 8/10 (routine, but thorough, just like doing a search and rescue mission-type of S-comb)
AR : 8/10 (just tell her your fetish point and she will prolong it on that spot for you)
BJ : 7/10 (if I am not so tired, I would probably CIM)
FJ : 8/10 (she likes fast and deep throbs, and she likes dog pose, which I obliged gave her with her bending over the edge of the bed)
Damage : $200 / 1-hr (once) incl room
RTF : yes (for those who want a GF feeling, but there again standard of GF feeling can vary from people to people. For me, always go for GL type I do get the GF feeling doing her)

She said she does not kiss mouth to mouth and does not like finger in her hole, but if you can get her in the mood, you can achieve these 2 objectives.

According to her, she would have allowed me a 2nd shot had I come within the 1st minute of meeting her because it was a good half hour before I finally cummed. (Too tired from lack of sleep last night burning midnight oil trying to catch up on all the threads and posts on her.)

Sorry guys, still trying to recover from the "ban" on my detailed virgin FR that was rejected (since I posted it around 9pm and still don't see it at the thread). But, feel free to PM me for more details if you want more.

I do find the $200 / hr job a little ex. Would not mind going for her again if its just $150 / hr. Just like one of the fellow bro mentioned, I also normally do not go for the same girl more than once - unless I want her to be my paid GF :D

And a big THANK YOU to bro Prince30. Guys, do believe what he has written on Jennifer (the "local uni student"). I can vouch for him after trying out the girl tonight.

PS: Keeping my fingers crossed that this FR will get posted up. Please, Mr Samster Authority! Otherwise, the brothers would think that I do not jiang yi ci and no FR after getting number from fellow bro for bonk.

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 02:43 AM
hehe.. me fetish for some certain schools ma.. lol!

sometimes really buay tahan you... i suspect u prolly have certain school's uniform in ur closet.. when u go FL.. bring them along and tell them to wear... then u wear glasses and whip out ur dick.. use it like a ruler to hit them... WAHAHAH...

kidding lah.. my imagination ran wild. :D

Tai_zi21
09-11-2004, 03:08 AM
so late haven't slp huh bro mi.chi.eru?

asdfghjkl
09-11-2004, 03:08 AM
ah haha.. i truly had comtemplated this b4 but no, i don't have any uniform with me right now.. :)

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 03:15 AM
so late haven't slp huh bro mi.chi.eru?

Not yet. u should do an FR on the girl. WH54G9 under westerhout lane... geylang.. ;)

ah haha.. i truly had comtemplated this b4 but no, i don't have any uniform with me right now..

thats why u asking for her school.. ha ha.. crossing ur fingers she have her old sch uniforms...

Tai_zi21
09-11-2004, 03:18 AM
Haha i thought u say gems must be kept secret de? haha anyway i miss her liao!!!! When have $ liao must go down find her again! btw did i tell u i saw a ger that look like jolin cai when we go JC that time? wah damn chio man! :D

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 03:21 AM
Haha i thought u say gems must be kept secret de? haha anyway i miss her liao!!!! When have $ liao must go down find her again! btw did i tell u i saw a ger that look like jolin cai when we go JC that time? wah damn chio man!

ha ha ha.. she gem meh? :rolleyes:
anyway when i go back find her she'll be giving me the looks again... knn got look like jolin one meh? sure anot? knn never tell me... bloody hell.. now then say... :mad:

asdfghjkl
09-11-2004, 03:23 AM
got jolin chai.. where, where?? me want ler.. kekeke

pi er chu -- how come you online i cant view your green bulb??

Tai_zi21
09-11-2004, 03:24 AM
Got leh! haha i see u always hug ur gal! that y i admire myself lor! haha suddenly i think JC is a gd place liao! haha budget place for mi also! :D

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 03:25 AM
got jolin chai.. where, where?? me want ler.. kekeke

pi er chu -- how come you online i cant view your green bulb??

becaues u spell my handle wrongly...
make me sound like pi ka chu.... :D

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 03:26 AM
Got leh! haha i miss u always hug ur gal! that y i admire myself lor! haha suddenly i think JC is a gd place liao! haha budget place for mi also!

i sure take care of u one. ;) i where got hug girl.. guess what... she call me... when she bought her handphone... ask me to call her when i can... :D

asdfghjkl
09-11-2004, 03:27 AM
hello pi ka chu er.. how to hide the status ah.. never teach me ah.. pm me la..

Tai_zi21
09-11-2004, 03:27 AM
Wow u many kangtao leh! but she looks gd also leh! maybe i can have a FR soon on her? Haha

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 03:33 AM
hello pi ka chu er.. how to hide the status ah.. never teach me ah.. pm me la..

PM u already. anyway put u in my buddy list. kekekeke... u should see my online status i think.

Wow u many kangtao leh! but she looks gd also leh! maybe i can have a FR soon on her? Haha

i where got so many kangtao.. ok only lah.. today went to approach a PRC FL for a fellow samster.. quite pretty.. less than 3mins got her number... waiting for my bro to post FR.. ha ha...

my JC girl pretty? later u let naemlo or lament hear they sure laugh.. heh heh heh... FR on her?.. see how lah... ha ha ha... maybe i go find my ronaldo. no 9.

Tai_zi21
09-11-2004, 03:37 AM
She not bad lar! but Jolin more better lar! too bad i scared to approach! haizzz! go find ronaldo? hhmm i miss her also! haha

asdfghjkl
09-11-2004, 03:38 AM
PM u already. anyway put u in my buddy list. kekekeke... u should see my online status i think.

still no ler.. wtf, now 0337 and so many ppl online?! no work??

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 03:39 AM
She not bad lar! but Jolin more better lar! too bad i scared to approach! haizzz! go find ronaldo? hhmm i miss her also! haha

I still got some others to recommend. hang on to ur horses / dick. heh heh.
u one kind one leh.. u scared what? next time tell me. i tackle for u. tips not included.

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 03:42 AM
still no ler.. wtf, now 0337 and so many ppl online?! no work??

in that case i think if u invisible.. buddy also cannot see... i also wonder sometimes.. but we all also awake at this hour... ha ha ha..

asdfghjkl
09-11-2004, 03:48 AM
where is jolin chai.. i wan ler.. intro me.. lol

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 03:50 AM
where is jolin chai.. i wan ler.. intro me.. lol

jolin chai in JC lah.. i knew one PRC also look like jolin chai.. up her is 150 i think.. in the end my samster bro decided not to.. unless he never tell me.. heh heh...

i think kenna caught and sent back already.

Tai_zi21
09-11-2004, 03:52 AM
ya not to mention got Elva also at JC!!!! haha wah u 2 solid leh! Tcss at so many ppl thread! morning is Bro Dnat and bro WPP TCSS team! u 2 take over the nite shift huh? haha

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 03:56 AM
ya not to mention got Elva also at JC!!!! haha wah u 2 solid leh! Tcss at so many ppl thread! morning is Bro Dnat and bro WPP TCSS team! u 2 take over the nite shift huh? haha

JC got Elva meh? wah.. this one i really dunno.. u tua kang is it? i think must go JC look see look see again.. maybe tomorrow jio maha go down.. kekeke...
later he say he go but dun call girl can anot.. *lol* mamamia u reading this? ha ha ha..

asdfghjkl
09-11-2004, 03:57 AM
haha.. but now i still writing my thesis.. need to hand it in soon.. so can afford to spare some time to talk..

Tai_zi21
09-11-2004, 04:00 AM
kaoz that day u so busy,should have ask u to see her!!! esp her eyes so charming!!!!! haha saw quite many chio bu at JC that day! u all can become the TCSS team at nite liao! :D

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 04:00 AM
haha.. but now i still writing my thesis.. need to hand it in soon.. so can afford to spare some time to talk..

Finally out of 4 posts from 4 threads. Got 1 i can write something. ha ha.. no offence.. the other 3 quite bo liao leh.. i want to make my 1000th post memorable.. ha ha ha..

I shall remember my 1000th post as discovering that asdfghjkl is writing his thesis but still spare time to TCSS with me.. ha ha ha...

is that another reason why u interested in this thread?

Tai_zi21
sure anot got Elva .... wah liew.. like that must really go down JC again.. knn.. must nap the Elva.. maybe i go earlier.. but but... dunno whether can see her... sigh...

too much supply... dunno what to do...

asdfghjkl
09-11-2004, 04:07 AM
ah.. must go koon already.. go which part JC then can find the what jolin chai.. must go down these days..

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 04:11 AM
ah.. must go koon already.. go which part JC then can find the what jolin chai.. must go down these days..

cannot say lah.. like that we no kangtao already.. wait for me to post FR.
hahahahahah.. or u can come out with us.. ha ha ha ha..

king_782
09-11-2004, 09:00 AM
cannot say lah.. like that we no kangtao already.. wait for me to post FR.
hahahahahah.. or u can come out with us.. ha ha ha ha..

bro, you are solid man...rep pt at 216..for the newbie as me can't imagine when i can reach this level. salute to you.

lawry
09-11-2004, 09:31 AM
bro, you are solid man...rep pt at 216..for the newbie as me can't imagine when i can reach this level. salute to you.

huh??? i tot i heard an elva?????? and a jolin????

where!??!!??!?

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 01:32 PM

its 217 at the moment. :D but honestly u got see fun4evergood? that one really must salute... :eek:

anyway rep points cannot exchange for free fj.. so no worries.. u'll get there sooner or later.

Lawry

what elva ? got elva meh? dunno leh..

dirtbike08
09-11-2004, 02:46 PM
JC got jolin tsai??!!! :eek:
where??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vryce
09-11-2004, 08:40 PM
anyway rep points cannot exchange for free fj..

eh bro mi.chi.eru, too bad cannot join u guys tonight. kena stuck at home just in case my bro has a relapse of the allergy... parents not in town, so must play big brother to him. sianzzz...

on the other hand, using my line about exchanging for free fj voucher eh? must collect copyright royalties from u...

bro prince30, thanks for sharing the contact. have smsed her but she hasn't replied yet. sorry again for the apprehension. u want a contact for a very chio insurance agent who provides free special service? but think must buy policy... but i managed to get the special service b4 signing on the dotted line... :D

asdfghjkl
09-11-2004, 08:54 PM
me waiting for the day when can bonk jolin chai.. kekeke

ricky tay
09-11-2004, 09:30 PM
eh bro mi.chi.eru, too bad cannot join u guys tonight. kena stuck at home just in case my bro has a relapse of the allergy... parents not in town, so must play big brother to him. sianzzz...

on the other hand, using my line about exchanging for free fj voucher eh? must collect copyright royalties from u...

bro prince30, thanks for sharing the contact. have smsed her but she hasn't replied yet. sorry again for the apprehension. u want a contact for a very chio insurance agent who provides free special service? but think must buy policy... but i managed to get the special service b4 signing on the dotted line... :D
Bro,this insurance agent name is called linda right,she drove a nissan car n she charge 300 for two hour session,i have already tried her 3 times.

asdfghjkl
09-11-2004, 10:03 PM
wat?! u mean she a FL??

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 11:06 PM

Its ok, we meet up again next week or something? Did u copyright the line? No right? ha ha... how u know that you said the line first? :D

me waiting for the day when can bonk jolin chai.. kekeke

bro... you not free what.. how to jio u go? ha ha...

Vryce
10-11-2004, 05:34 AM
Its ok, we meet up again next week or something? Did u copyright the line? No right? ha ha... how u know that you said the line first? :D

forget the copyright... i want jolin tsai as well. when? when?

asdfghjkl
10-11-2004, 09:00 AM
maybe u can take a cam and return wif some pix for us then.. :)

Shiokday
10-11-2004, 09:13 AM
Bro,this insurance agent name is called linda right,she drove a nissan car n she charge 300 for two hour session,i have already tried her 3 times.

Bro Ricky, i also want to try insurance agent le.

any FR on her?

mi.chi.eru
10-11-2004, 01:05 PM
forget the copyright... i want jolin tsai as well. when? when?

maybe this end of the week friday maybe?

asdfghjkl
I'll see what we can do... heh heh...

Tom Telex
10-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Eh...U guys dun forget this old man.....

Must give notice to OC.....so if can join let me know early ok?

Today...HH anyone interested??

mi.chi.eru
10-11-2004, 01:18 PM
Eh...U guys dun forget this old man.....

Must give notice to OC.....so if can join let me know early ok?

Today...HH anyone interested??

ha ha.. u always suddenly pop out... eh today HH i cannot i got to go work lah.. ha ha..

Tom Telex
10-11-2004, 01:20 PM
U know me....afternoon CBL.....

DAmn sian..few errands to do but still damn free......

I wait Uncle Ben release date...later today

mi.chi.eru
10-11-2004, 01:31 PM
U know me....afternoon CBL.....

DAmn sian..few errands to do but still damn free......

I wait Uncle Ben release date...later today

sigh.. i not as CBL as u leh.. ha ha.. u guys enjoy..

banana
10-11-2004, 01:56 PM

bro can post FR on this linda. local right? so for 2-hour session how many shots allow? age? look? figure? pls pls pls FR pls!!!

asdfghjkl
10-11-2004, 02:21 PM
guess everyone will be waiting for the highly anticipated FR..

Vryce
10-11-2004, 02:34 PM
maybe this end of the week friday maybe?

will try to get away from "THE" commitment. will sms u by friday afternoon... if i m not wrong, at jc right?

mi.chi.eru
10-11-2004, 02:38 PM
will try to get away from "THE" commitment. will sms u by friday afternoon... if i m not wrong, at jc right?
yah... i see if lament around. ha ha ha... need our resident tuai tao to be around. ha ha ha..

Vryce
10-11-2004, 02:45 PM

bro, wrong one leh... this one cannot name cos the name not very common, early 20s, doesnt drive and no charge, went overnight with her twice and once after work for about 3 hours. but after signing the policy, disappear for a while and then came back and ask if i want to increase my investment. hinted to me got free special treat somemore if i increase my investment. my present investment policy making money somemore... :D

bros here are asking u to do fr on linda. for mine, dunno can do fr or not cos not fl, although damn easy to up...

btw, there's another agent called catherine whom i met at IP near TP mrt station. she told me she is there quite often, at least about twice a week. highly suspicious that she can be upped as well, from the way she behaved. maybe after work, go work at nearby ktv... :D haven't upped her though, or else i would end up broke from paying the premiums...

Vryce
10-11-2004, 02:53 PM
yah... i see if lament around. ha ha ha... need our resident tuai tao to be around. ha ha ha..

must meet up as early as possible mah... so that i can end up on your esteemed approved (met up) bros list mah.... :D

mi.chi.eru
10-11-2004, 02:57 PM
must meet up as early as possible mah... so that i can end up on your esteemed approved (met up) bros list mah.... :D

how u know if got people met me and not on my list? and does it really matter? its not like billboard top 20. ha ha ha..

banana
10-11-2004, 02:59 PM
bros here are asking u to do fr on linda. for mine, dunno can do fr or not cos not fl, although damn easy to up...

if you are comfortable and ok, then give us FR so that we get to know her. may be some bro already know her and can give u more info than you know. may be who's know, the insurance agent may be or transformed IT... ah ha ha...

hoiqegoi
10-11-2004, 04:37 PM
booked jennifer at 430 yesterday....on cab to meeting place then suddenly sms me say just woke up, will have to delay....knn.....me 530 got appt how to delay?

so just replied too bad loh....

then she replied back say i dunt understand her 20 year old girl work hard tired then say will tell her frens to blacklist me blah blah blah.....haha...so funny.... :D

then after tat sms me again say sorry for throwing temper....i also not angry...but tat time urge high....so settled at executive spa liao...

will try to book again see this bad temper small girl look like wat.... :cool:

and thanks bro prince30 for the contact!

prince30
25-11-2004, 04:42 AM
[Hi Bros ,i will be away and i wont be checking my mail box,i will place the contacts for everyone to share and bros here dun have to pm me and wait a long while for me to reply then.anyway i am sharing and hope everyone will have good fun ok.thanks and dun flame me as i am making it convenient for bros here ok.tks.see my following for the contacts of rain and jade-For the bros out there who miss Jennifer,i receive a sms from Rain that she is been deported from States and is now in Spore and thus will start working next week till the holidays is over-she will be sharing the same num as Rain and for her FR pls go to local Fl-Jennifer that i have written-thanks everyone for helping them:)following is the contacts
98952132 is her num and you can only sms her bro.Not convenient to call her ok.Her name is Jade.Pls read my FR and not ask me for descriptions and things like that ok.will be busy lately.I am only sharing but so far the bros have not written FR as agree but anyway hope you will have a good bonk.enjoy.Damages is at 200 ok.
90590620-Rain/Jennifer

ck_tank
25-11-2004, 09:45 AM
[Hi Bros ,i will be away..
Yo prince, I hope you will be away for a long time.... Obviously you are a nincompoop, posting the same message 3 times in 3 different threads and posting some incredulous FRs and non-existant number :mad: Go n die lah!!!

Triple XXX
25-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Yo prince, I hope you will be away for a long time.... Obviously you are a nincompoop, posting the same message 3 times in 3 different threads and posting some incredulous FRs and non-existant number :mad: Go n die lah!!!

The nos is real one lar but u cant call thru' only can sms, me try long time ago liao. Prince himself is the OKT lar. Both the nos belong to him and not the gals :D

Acidburn
25-11-2004, 11:30 AM
How you know he is an OKT?

The nos is real one lar but u cant call thru' only can sms, me try long time ago liao. Prince himself is the OKT lar. Both the nos belong to him and not the gals :D

Triple XXX
25-11-2004, 11:40 AM
How you know he is an OKT?

For me to know, for u to find out !

Acidburn
25-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Wow :eek: like that you win liao lor bro!

Anyway, in my early post in this thread, I already said that he might be an OKT. :D

For me to know, for u to find out !

Triple XXX
25-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Wow :eek: like that you win liao lor bro!

Anyway, in my early post in this thread, I already said that he might be an OKT.

I dun mind if he's a OKT, if the gals he intro is gd and the demage wise is reasonable, I'll still find him :D He still need to 'cari makan' mah !

ck_tank
25-11-2004, 01:47 PM
Oh... In that case I apologise to Bro prince. Have a good trip, bon voyage ;) I will sms those numbers and write a FR to exonorate you. ciao.
ck tank.

papaotime
25-11-2004, 09:37 PM
hey guys!! wow here flooded wif lots of ppl toking abt this uni student. Any brother to pm me the contact#?? Thks

asdfghjkl
25-11-2004, 10:18 PM
the queue is too long liao bro :)

prince30
26-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Hi to all Bros here and to bros who claim i am an OKT.whatever you claim have no effects and for ppl who not happy,dun minus my points la.At least i am sharing local FLs contact to all bros here ok-the purpose of here is to share good local fl ,whether i am okt or i am not doesnt matter and wat matter is able to give the bros here contact to bonk within the budget in here ok-Since so many bros not happy then i wont post anymore and no more local FL for everyone to share then.I have no lost neither do anyone here-Anyway nice knowing the ppl here up the points so fast and not happy also minus my point with no reasons,anyway it doesnt matter now as i am no longer sharing any contacts here,i rather share with my friends.I wish all the bros here luck in trying to find new local fls if you can.Jennofer and rain and jade are all girls in the same group where they only work during holidays and have 5 more friends in this as well.Well since it has made things look so bad,then bye to the bros here and was an eyeopener in this forum and will share the rest of the 5 girls with my frens then.thanks.I wont be writing my FRS on the thressomes that i had with their friends so too bad.Bye and take care.thanks to all the bad feedback-I AM NOT AN OKT ,you can think whatever you want cause i will be out from here anyway.Your lost not mine.:(

Acidburn
26-11-2004, 09:51 AM
Bye gideon! :D You coming up with another new nick?...cuz your rep now is -5 :D

skyearthme
29-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Hi to all Bros here and to bros who claim i am an OKT.whatever you claim have no effects and for ppl who not happy,dun minus my points la.... I AM NOT AN OKT ,you can think whatever you want cause i will be out from here anyway.Your lost not mine.:(

You take cut from the gals so you are an OKT!

samy
12-03-2010, 01:00 AM
bro,got any local Uni student lobang again no??thanks alot for share!!!

longjohn2010
30-09-2010, 10:43 AM
:mad: think the moderator should ask TS to explain why the persons whose number he posted sounded very concerned and upset about number being given out. She says not into anything.

All the bros here who contacted her might be called up for coffee u know ?

longjohn2010
30-09-2010, 04:45 PM
oops my error was reading on my HP E72 didnt see date. its a dino post sorry.

:eek:

but TS shouldnt have posted the HP contact online.