PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Burnt !!! :(

Pages : [1] 2

axcel
28-11-2004, 03:17 PM
Hi all

Just relating my experience as now sitting alone at my home with a tinge of regrets. ( I stay alone and am not married )

recently started the KTV scene (never in my life) through job requirements. Went to Grand Century just to bring my suppliers to enjoy themselves on company expenditure.

Sat with a girl called xiao xi, pretty lass from Hunan. Gave me the GFE feeling, but told myself that all they are after are $$$. anyway to cut the long story short, she butterfly in and out of the room only spending about 10 mins per hr. exchange phone numbers and tip her $50 after settling the bill and thought that it would be the end.

reached home at 3am and the phone rang, she said she wanted to see me and asked whether she could come to my place??.

went to pick her up and headed straight for my place, she stayed from 4am till about 3pm and we enjoyed 2 bonks in the process. told me she's here only for 30days and would be going back on 4th dec. told me she's here for her parents and brother back home (yah....rite).

Anyway, at the end (my mistake, i did not ask for the rate), she asked for $500, SHIT !! me do not earn alot, just a salaryman... anyway, i liked the feeling being with her and she assured me next time it would be "free" as she said i am the only one she bonked with and wanted to see whether there is a future for us (????), she even asked me to spend christmas in shanghai with her.

anyway, me paid up (yah....still banging the head on the wall). though painful to my wallet, me liked her and although people warned not to get involved with KTV girls, but the heart rules.. (maybe i am at the stage of looking for a wife or long term relatoinship, and its been a while since i have been single, 33yrsold this year)

anyway, couldn;t get my mind off her after that and she called me again on friday saying to meet her after her "work". said "OK" and again went back to my place and bonked. Kept on telling myself that if she asks for $$$, its the end.... again bonked twice and she stayed till 5pm. to my surprise she did not ask for $$$ when i was sending her off, then i decided to send her back. BIG MISTAKE

along the way, her sob story came again on how she paid too much to come over (about$10000) and she's here to earn as much as possible. then she asked for $400. I was dumfounded !!! got very angry, but being a gentleman, did not show it, assured me that when i am in shanghai, she would not be asking $$$ from me...... anyway, passed her $300, told her i have no more $$$ and told her that i am sincere, and if it is $$$ she is after, please go elsewhere. She said she is not after my $$$ but she needs to make the most of the time spent here...... again sweet nothings came out like..... "we might have a future together but now i need to take care of my family etc etc"

after dropping her off, me just felt emotionally drained......its not the $$$ (though painful) it was the feeling of being taken for a ride on the first cheong.

comforted my self that it was $800 for 4 bonks, though overpaid, it was a week of education to the world of PRC girls.

Brothers, now me thinking whether when i am in shanghai to call her up again ?? me now even worried to see her before she leaves on next sat for shanghai as she might ask for $$$ again

i do not mind her past and wanted to give her a chance but......was hurt in the process.... or SHOULD I BE HURT AT ALL ???

EMOTIONALLY DRAINED NEWBIE !!

sammyboyfor
29-11-2004, 04:58 AM
Brothers, now me thinking whether when i am in shanghai to call her up again ?? me now even worried to see her before she leaves on next sat for shanghai as she might ask for $$$ again

If you contact her again, you're an even bigger idiot than I first thought.

The primary rule of commercial sex is to "fuck and forget". That's what commercial sex is for... pleasure minus the emotional baggage.

However, it would seem that there are tons of Samsters here that don't know how to play the game! :confused:

all those threads about.. "how to marry your tirak"...."settling down with an ex Hooker".... blah blah simply amaze me. I mean... if someone is looking for a girlfriend or wife, why the hell would they even consider someone who has been fucked by thousands of men????? It's simply mind blowing
:eek:

The beauty of commercial sex is that there are no obligations beyond the time that you've paid for and it adds spice to life with a good dose of sexual variety. However, those who start exchanging contacts with WHORES with the hope of starting a RELATIONSHIP with these disease ridden ladies are just plain morons in my books.

CheongKingKong
29-11-2004, 09:04 AM

i do not mind her past and wanted to give her a chance but......was hurt in the process.... or SHOULD I BE HURT AT ALL ???

Dun waste your effort on her anymore...dun need to be a gentleman...you try throwing temper at her and you will see her true color...

Brother, for $800 you could fly yourself to China and pick up some nice gals at SGD200 per night, and there are tons and tons of them in China...all will gives you GF feelings...and if you wanna look for a wife...there's another tons and tons of decent gals for you to get to know in China...

So brother, straighten your tots, dun even need to gives her a chances...give yourself a chance....The Label of 'Sillyporean' is powerful in China...

:D

klbt
29-11-2004, 09:30 AM
as one of my bros said..
its ok to marry a whore to b a wife..
but dun make ur wife work as a whore...
its ur pick... when the emotion thing cums... anithing can b rite or wrong..
even if its wrong.. u can cum up with a 1000 excuses to prove its rite..
frm experience..
its best to set ur objective.. wat do u wan in the end?
relationship? FF? if ur after sex in the 1st place, dun complicate things..
if u wan relationship, this gal is too lao jiao 4 u.. unless u hav tons of money to convince her to stay with u...

Moneytalks
29-11-2004, 09:32 AM
Frankly speaking, (I don't mean to rub salt on your wounds, but salt got amazing healing power though) before I read you thread, I can roughly guess the contents. Anyway i read to confirm my guess. Yah, I am right. Another silly act where the heart overrule the toxicated brain. Look at it this way.
1. What makes you think you and her got a future together?
2.What makes you think you make a better husband as compared to a PRC chinese man ?
3. What makes you think she is single in the first place? I'm not married today literally. But in fact, I am married 8 years already.

Okay, at least you did not indulge into this "relationship?" Maybe, I can volunteer to entertain your suppliers on your behalf on your company's expenses next time. :D

Cheers.

sadfa
29-11-2004, 10:23 AM
bro,

1. 1st mistake: never bring her to your home!
2. 2nd mistake: never pay her the 1st amount she asks for! if u go to prc, u will know everyone there "lion open big mouth" and they are willing to settle for half of their 1st asking price!
3. 3rd mistake: dont believe her words. she sat with u for 5 min n willing to bonk u to 'try' it out? she never bonk other men? she will spend xmas with u in shanghai? she wont ask u for money?

KingEros
29-11-2004, 10:31 AM
comforted my self that it was $800 for 4 bonks, though overpaid, it was a week of education to the world of PRC girls.

Price is still ok if you'd enjoyed all 4 bonks ...
More priceless is the lesson that came with it ... but seems like you're still not learning thoroughly yet leh. ;)

KingEros
29-11-2004, 10:32 AM
I mean... if someone is looking for a girlfriend or wife, why the hell would they even consider someone who has been fucked by thousands of men????? It's simply mind blowing

Perhaps they just needed iterative reaffirmative that their woman is very wanted?? :D

mahalosux
29-11-2004, 10:33 AM
from wat i hear from ur story.. i tink this chabor is very 'jing'... kind of scheming. neber easily give in to her, i guess she find tat u r very gentleman sort of person , theerfore she engaged in such plan to dig money out of u.

my advise is to cut the tie wif her and dun tink abt goin to shanghai to look for her. if u really into looking for a long term r/ship wif such gals, there r plenty of PRC gals in singapore, who r sincere in looking for someone to take care of them and giving them better life, rather than resort to such tatics to conceive others.

qguy
29-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Bro,
I think u r too " Gan Qing Yong Shi" i.e. yr heart over-rule yr mind. For all u know, she might be married or divorced with a kid in China. The way she claims abt spending S$10k to come Sin is confirm bull-shit! If that's a year back then it's possible, right now they ( PRC gals) all know that the fee is not so high ( Maybe jus 5k RMB= S$1k ) even if they ask the tour agency in China to do it for them. I personally even hear this from a PRC that they will complain to their CASE in China if they come across such con agents & the penalty is quite severe, therefore do judge for yrself.
Like yrself, I'm juz a salaried man. It's yr HARD-EARNED $$!!! Bro!!!! Cheong & 4get! dun get yrself duped by this PRCs. She keep saying abt wanting to have a future with u right? Do this to test her.....
Call her & tell her u r having trouble with the law & will need 1k cash to settle the problem immediately or else will face jail. Tell her to "lend" u 1st & u'll return her before she goes back. Then u'll see her true colours!!!!!!!!
I'm not trying to discourage u or wash u down, but i've seen too many sad & stupid con-tales by these gals to my frens & i hope u dun add in to the no. Just like wat SB says " Fuck & Forget"
Take Care Dude!!!!!!!

sadfa
29-11-2004, 10:41 AM
my advise is to cut the tie wif her and dun tink abt goin to shanghai to look for her. if u really into looking for a long term r/ship wif such gals, there r plenty of PRC gals in singapore, who r sincere in looking for someone to take care of them and giving them better life, rather than resort to such tatics to conceive others.

aiayh, he spend $800 for 4 bonks, at least make it 5 or 6 then more worthwhile.

visit her in SH and get free bonk, if she want money, say got no money n look for the thousands of meimei in SH.

MGplayer
29-11-2004, 10:43 AM
If the gal really gives the $ how? :(
(pls dont tell me take and run away with it hor,- I cant do it.)

I m not flaming, never underestimate these gals.
Their ability to read yr mind is amazing.

Call her & tell her u r having trouble with the law & will need 1k cash to settle the problem immediately or else will face jail. Tell her to "lend" u 1st & u'll return her before she goes back. Then u'll see her true colours!!!!!!!!Take Care Dude!!!!!!!

mahalosux
29-11-2004, 10:44 AM
aiayh, he spend $800 for 4 bonks, at least make it 5 or 6 then more worthwhile.

visit her in SH and get free bonk, if she want money, say got no money n look for the thousands of meimei in SH.

actually $200 per bonk is slightly exp, esp if same partner, should hv diminishing value.

vist her at SH, is not equivalent in getting free bonk, she can come out wif another story to get more money.

OceanEleven
29-11-2004, 10:48 AM
Bro, let this be a lesson to you then. You may feel the pain now but better late than never, at least you got 4 very expensive bonk. It is not that we must be heartless creatures towards them but we must have a clear mindset when dealing with them especially when it comes to money, pay her as per the market rate and nothing more. If she is pitiful, then where does those from NKF or some cancer society stands? There is no reason for her to cry foul for she cannot turn to police and we are not expoliting her in anyway as well.

Bottomline, we Singaporean men are suckers for that GF feeling, anyone who treat us a little better than usual, we're smittened. :o

sadfa
29-11-2004, 10:48 AM
actually $200 per bonk is slightly exp, esp if same partner, should hv diminishing value.

vist her at SH, is not equivalent in getting free bonk, she can come out wif another story to get more money.

well like i said, stick to his guns n say no money. the purpose of this is to test how genuine she is. if she is money face, she will break up, but at least axcel will get his bonks before that.

when there's no gam cheng left, at least get some bonks 1st.

axcel
29-11-2004, 10:52 AM
Hi ALL

Thanks for the advise. Me knows that i am stupid here. Anyway, i have already told her that i cannot afford such a lifestyle and is in debt too. so, let's see how........

I would still be in shanghai as there is a major meeting that requires my presence.

And yes, i would be meeting her, but will tell her up front i have no $$ for this trip and see whether she lets me bonk for free, i have already took leave to spend christmas....and i know u guys would be flaming me for this.....but i have not tell her yet that i would be staying for christmas......

if she does everything right, (like not asking for $$$) i would tell her. but once she asks for $$$, me am just going to lie that i need to go back (incidentally i am staying at my friend's place.)

mahalosux
29-11-2004, 11:09 AM
well like i said, stick to his guns n say no money. the purpose of this is to test how genuine she is. if she is money face, she will break up, but at least axcel will get his bonks before that.

when there's no gam cheng left, at least get some bonks 1st.

yah.. the best solution is say no money and if the gal really like him, she will stick to him.

MGplayer
29-11-2004, 11:25 AM
what if no $$, gal still stick with him? the gal really likes him.

such things happened. then he every month gives all his
salary to her and nothing left. both not very happy.

when he reach that stage, he cannot satisfy her, she not willing to let go...

I know this gal, whom goes bed with me, to date still 'free',
(but I top up her prepaid cards, buy her dinners/suppers,
send/fetch her from work(works in TSRJ/TAM)
her current 'BF' income not gd enough for her, she still with him, every
wkend. she works and goes ST for more $$.. how?

I am not correct in my views. Pls ignore me if my words sounds nonsenses.
There are ppl who knows how to handle these PRCs, there
are most who doesnt. No way is correct, its all who with who
what with what!.

No money is not always a solution with these gals. It sure works
with most, not all.
I have gals who gave me all her earnings for safe keeping.
She knows I will give her back all and more when she goes bk.

yah.. the best solution is say no money and if the gal really like him, she will stick to him.

qguy
29-11-2004, 11:45 AM
If the gal really gives the $ how? :(
(pls dont tell me take and run away with it hor,- I cant do it.)

I m not flaming, never underestimate these gals.
Their ability to read yr mind is amazing.

Bro MG,
I Doubt that she'll do that loh. I believe she'll automatic "disappear" & even won't take his call ( Bro axcel) :eek:

Bro axcel,
If she really agrees & lent u the $$, then u can cast a different view on her. but if she's that schemeing like Bro Mahalosux said, i think she'll come up with all excuses to deny u. U can try holding on to her $$ till the very last day or even suggest to return her when u meet her in Shanghai. I'm pretty sure that'll reveal her true colours to u.

End of day, They'r juz here to look for suckers ( Like us) who always have a soft spot for them in order to boost our EGO. But The $$ is yr hard-earned!!! It's totally another issue if u r the towkay type who can afford to spend. But if u r not, y drain yr own emotion & pocket? It's juz not Worth it!!!

MGplayer
29-11-2004, 11:57 AM
I agree with you that most gals will auto siam the guy.

but I encounter the ones that dont, and when I think it was exclusive
to me, some reputable kakis here got similar experience.
pging for monster.... wahahahaha...:p

Bro MG,
I Doubt that she'll do that loh. I believe she'll automatic "disappear" & even won't take his call
!

moshea
29-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Not all PRC all here to look for suckers. There are good one that are here to make a decent living.

I get to bonk one Tui Na gal that do not offer any special not even HJ to her customer. She just rely on tip to survive. I only managed to bonk her after few outing with her and wow this was one of my most enjoyable night for the both of us. She really has a very nice body and boob, can see that she really enjoy love making with me as her whole face turn red during the session The problem is she did not ask me for any $$$ from me and only request me to bring her out and SMS her when i am free. She is aware that i have a gf but in actual fact it wife. She doesn't mind but I know i have to put a stop to the unusual relationship as i start to have feeling for her especially making love with her. How i wish the love making is based on transaction rather than emotion. Broke her heart and she is not longer willing to talk to me anymore but wat to do i already married too much too lose if we are exposed

sammyboyfor
29-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Over the years, I've discovered a quick and easy way of finding out whether a gal really likes me or whether she's trying to take me for a ride.....

After a couple of dates and a fuck or two, I pretend to be broke and ask her to lend me a few hundred bucks. If she agrees immediately and follows up by immediately taking the necessary steps to get me the cash, I'll know she's got a genuine crush on me.

If she comes up with a ton of excuses why she can't help me, then I'll know she was just making use of me for her own ends.

sadfa
29-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Over the years, I've discovered a quick and easy way of finding out whether a gal really likes me or whether she's trying to take me for a ride.....

After a couple of dates and a fuck or two, I pretend to be broke and ask her to lend me a few hundred bucks. If she agrees immediately and follows up by immediately taking the necessary steps to get me the cash, I'll know she's got a genuine crush on me.

If she comes up with a ton of excuses why she can't help me, then I'll know she was just making use of me for her own ends.

1. nice to see u contributing some personal experiences in these ktv threads.

2. used to go out with this ktv girl who buys her own things when i tell her i have no change (dont carry that much cash with me & too lazy to go to atm) or pay for some small things for me when i dont have the cash. on my part, will buy meals & small things for her.

interstuff
29-11-2004, 12:18 PM
You are not the only one in this mess and your age does not matter. If emotionally you are hurt, I think you should ask yourself one more time. You knew her for barely two weeks. Is it so much for you to fall for? Well, I agree with her, she should be making the best of her two weeks. Just like any of us who were to go another country to make money, guess all of us would be doing likewise. Not that she is right, but all these are human instinct. She does not love you at all. Neither does she like you. Yesterday invited a friend to Dynasty Classic and brought along a china gal who works in ktv . She is a singer there but left the joint to accompany him at Classic ( normally they have to buy themselves out from their workplace). If someone really likes you, she will sacrifice for them not you making all the sacrifices. Being single is nothing wrong. Many who are married also faces many problems . You are still at a very good age. Money making is most important. Where there is money, women still love you when your 60. Look at it this way, she will not be the first and the last china gal to come into your life. So take it with stride and have fun out of it. Cheers!

maituleow
29-11-2004, 12:18 PM
U derserve to be BURNT...no PRC girls working in KTV is not in for the money to get laid...they only FUCKED for Money...you fuck for love..dun kid yourself...pm me if u want to burden yourself with okay looking PRC Pdmm with one kid...she tells me she only looking for love...duh!!!

mahalosux
29-11-2004, 12:20 PM
Bro MG,
I Doubt that she'll do that loh. I believe she'll automatic "disappear" & even won't take his call ( Bro axcel) :eek:

Bro axcel,
If she really agrees & lent u the $$, then u can cast a different view on her. but if she's that schemeing like Bro Mahalosux said, i think she'll come up with all excuses to deny u. U can try holding on to her $$ till the very last day or even suggest to return her when u meet her in Shanghai. I'm pretty sure that'll reveal her true colours to u.

End of day, They'r juz here to look for suckers ( Like us) who always have a soft spot for them in order to boost our EGO. But The $$ is yr hard-earned!!! It's totally another issue if u r the towkay type who can afford to spend. But if u r not, y drain yr own emotion & pocket? It's juz not Worth it!!!

bro... not all PRC r here to get 'sucker'.. but by judging from wat i read abt his experience, i jus hv this feeling this gal is a sucker. i hv my fair share of dating PRC, some of them go out wif u wif a motive, some jus wan companionship, but this gal is very direct, the 1st time she met up wif bro axcel. if the gal is trueful, she will not reveal so much of her sad story to u when u get to noe her. it is slowly tat u dig out from her wat's her situation like over in china.

same advise as u, it's not too late to put a full stop to this matter now, rather than dragging on and investing more.. stop now and u still able to enjoy the fun ahead....

moshea
29-11-2004, 12:27 PM
sometime i juz feel that we singaporean use our dick to think rather than the brain. We use too much emotion to handle all this street smart PRC. No offence to bro here

This gal told me tat one sucker actually gave $500 to a PRC after just one bonk and another sucker actually brought a PRC gal a $5000 watch.

waypastprime
29-11-2004, 12:28 PM

Are you referring to a WL or non-WL? :confused:

sadfa
29-11-2004, 12:30 PM
same advise as u, it's not too late to put a full stop to this matter now, rather than dragging on and investing more.. stop now and u still able to enjoy the fun ahead....

aiyah all of u relax lah!

bro axcel say last time never go ktv scene. so when encounter such things dont know how to feel.

to bro acel:

well, if u dont have the cash she looking for (btw its not few hundred dollars, its few thousand dollars!) or not willing to give the cash she looking for, dont give!

if u dont want to feel cheated and want to continue this, meet her to get some free bonks or just enjoy her company (but if she is after your money, it will be 1 sob story after the other, so wont be very enjoyable)!
u r not cheating her, so your conscience is clear.

MGplayer
29-11-2004, 12:30 PM
wow! boss also gives advises..

If we are talking abt normal working gals. your theory may applies.

If we are talking abt PRC WLs.. I beg to differs.. If you read the last few
pages of the shanghai thread, they are talking abt some gal
changes after many years, after obtaining the SG PR, tho maybe
useless to most of us. I know some gals buys the SG PR. with
quite a big sum of $$.. juz imagine can get a long term meal
ticket with the PR free.. :p

I hv seen gals sticking to guys and some sticking to me, when
there is no $$ interest. They are only interested in that Blue IC.
LIke I hv said in the past on certain ocassion,
the 2nd most expensive expenses was $20 to pay Hotel 81,
for 2 hrs transit. being the most ex. is my time..:p

mahalosux
29-11-2004, 12:36 PM
aiyah all of u relax lah!

bro axcel say last time never go ktv scene. so when encounter such things dont know how to feel.

i in relaxed mood .....but trying to give some advise 2 bro axcel... :o

MGplayer
29-11-2004, 12:39 PM
pls dont reply to me..

peace before the storm... :rolleyes:

I always prepares you for the storm ahead.. gets it or not,
not my business.. :p

i in relaxed mood .....but trying to give some advise 2 bro axcel...

sadfa
29-11-2004, 12:39 PM
i in relaxed mood .....but trying to give some advise 2 bro axcel... :o

bro, dunno why these topics involiving prc always so hot and popular.

maybe we shall have a sticky thread to deal with all their lie and tricks and tactics and whether they are genuine or not. all those who pay 'tuition fees' liao might as well share with the rest.

MGplayer
29-11-2004, 12:41 PM
they hv something new every min, sticky wont help...:p

if you want to play with 'them' u got to be updated on yr own,
when you post here.. its too late.

maybe we shall have a sticky thread to deal with all their lie and tricks and tactics and whether they are genuine or not. all those who pay 'tuition fees' liao might as well share with the rest.

mahalosux
29-11-2004, 12:43 PM

ah.. not really tat applicable.. though PRC is stereotyped as 'money grabbing', but different PRC hv different mindset and tatics.. so an advise is not always a good advise. the best method is for them to be able to judge for themselves, those bro who had matured in this industry able to handle this kind of sticky situation, it's a matter of experience tat counts.

sammyboyfor
29-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Are you referring to a WL or non-WL? :confused:

In my case, it was a non WL but my method would work regardless.....

sadfa
29-11-2004, 12:58 PM
they hv something new every min, sticky wont help...:p

if you want to play with 'them' u got to be updated on yr own,
when you post here.. its too late.

updated on your own, not enuff cos 1 person n your kakis cannot keep abreast of their latest development. more info, more helpful mah.

at least we can share their tricks n the opinion of the laojiao whether its bs or not. for example, the recent tactic of moon reported on this ktv thread.

easyeasy
29-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Hi all

along the way, her sob story came again on how she paid too much to come over (about$10000) and she's here to earn as much as possible. then she asked for $400.

she also feel that it is her mistake if she dun take money from you. yah right she would pay $10,000 to come to singapore, knn she dun know how to book ticket and fly her, ask her if she want to come to singapore next time i only charge her $5000 and i give 10% commission for every ger she introduce to come here. KNN if she said she pay $1000 RMB to come here will you give her so much money or not. yeah go china and look for her i assure you will declare bankrupt when you are back. if her love for you is 10% real. KNN i open 1 bottle for you on my account

treehouse
29-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Hi Bros,

Seen thru all the posting, I think you should have more than enough advise from the bros in here.

I just want to add on some points, I would say not all PRC gals are sutiable to everybody. To my swallow experience in China, I feel that SHA gals are quite a handful for Spore bros.

They are more pushy & willing to do anything to get their targets. In their bag full of "tricks", Crying with soppy story is their "pre-school" standard. I have seen worst and experience those that is more dramatic.

However, real (born in SHA) SHA gals are more "refine" i.e. they know how to up keep themselves better and can speak better. If want to "get" them, you have to be more pushy them, better than them in one way or the other, earn more money, better lover, more witty, serve them better.......etc.......after that then you talk about "feeling". There is a saying, If you can get a "real" SHA gals as your gf, you can take on any gals in China.

So bros, I just want to let you know what would you been getting if you decided to go ahead with her. If she is not the "real" SHA but stay in SHA for awhile maybe it would be slightly better.

As for your SGD800.00 bonks, I think it is not too very very expensive. In SHA I am sure you would spend more as there are so many to choose from and I am sure you would like to try all of them.

Then again, a life time partner can come in any background or countries, thus it all depend on fate.

The above are just some of the experiences I want to share.

Cheers. Good Luck. If you need someone to bring you around in SHA, do let me know.

Frankiestine
29-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Brothers, now me thinking whether when i am in shanghai to call her up again ?? me now even worried to see her before she leaves on next sat for shanghai as she might ask for $$$ again i do not mind her past and wanted to give her a chance but......was hurt in the process.... or SHOULD I BE HURT AT ALL ???EMOTIONALLY DRAINED NEWBIE !!

Brudder uncle frankie gives you some word of wisdom:

"The first time you burned the toast, I'll forgive you
The second time you burned the toast, I'll teach you
The third time you burned the toast, I'll FUCK you

Wat all this means, it means you already been a sucker twice dun be a third time sucker if not no one will sympathize with you....

sadfa
29-11-2004, 02:25 PM
yeah go china and look for her i assure you will declare bankrupt when you are back. if her love for you is 10% real. KNN i open 1 bottle for you on my account

bro easyeasy, take it easy.

as a grown man, nothing to fear. anyway since he's going to SH, he can visit her there. not go there specially to see her lah!

debbieturner
29-11-2004, 02:46 PM
If this is your first such experience, $800 is not expensive. Play along and just experience the good feeling, set a budget if you need to (say $200 every time you meet her). If you start to worry that she will ask for money everytime you meet her, forget it! Play delay tactic if need be (say you love her, but run out of $$$ due to some poor investment ... etc). Don't worry, just enjoy it while it last.

robertking
29-11-2004, 02:54 PM
In my case, it was a non WL but my method would work regardless.....
HI Sam, IMHO, your method is a little too simplistic but I dont mind trying out on friends since I dont have any gals to try; see who are the true friends and who are the "jiu rou peng yu"....
now must find my targets.....err friends for testing... :D

Randi_Candi
29-11-2004, 02:59 PM
WAKE UP UR IDEAL ¬!!!!! hey ...prc is here to earn $.... who care abt ur feeling... its time ..for u to forget abt xmas... wait u end up ..paying alot for the so called Xmas...
Haha....y get so cheesed off?
He is a smooth operator

Anyway this debate is always on going and never ending

Sometimes no matter how much they like u, u still have to stick to reality
They still need to live and eat

Anyway, let the gurus show the way :D

mahalosux
29-11-2004, 03:03 PM
HI Sam, IMHO, your method is a little too simplistic but I dont mind trying out on friends since I dont have any gals to try; see who are the true friends and who are the "jiu rou peng yu"....
now must find my targets.....err friends for testing... :D

ahhhh.. i tot u r robert wat??? spend a bit of money on others.. oso no problem for u.... :D

mamamia
29-11-2004, 03:07 PM
Robert is to spend on gals not on friends and brothers..... :cool: ahhhh.. i tot u r robert wat??? spend a bit of money on others.. oso no problem for u.... :D

robertking
29-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Robert is to spend on gals not on friends and brothers..... :cool:
hello friends....I need to borrow some money......my dog is sick......how? :o

sgmjplayer
29-11-2004, 03:13 PM
u still got frens? i can see that there is none in yr list!! :p

hello friends....I need to borrow some money......my dog is sick......how?

robertking
29-11-2004, 03:17 PM
u still got frens? i can see that there is none in yr list!! :p
lend me some money and your nick will be first in the list...... :D

sgmjplayer
29-11-2004, 03:24 PM
read my signature! :p

lend me some money and your nick will be first in the list......

phallusman
29-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Price is still ok if you'd enjoyed all 4 bonks ...
More priceless is the lesson that came with it ... but seems like you're still not learning thoroughly yet leh. ;)

Well, commercial sex is just commercial - it has got to be. And these chicks could get an oscar to act in bed and after bed as well. In bed, it is fake orgasm. After bed, it is some sob story to make you part with your hard earned dough. And that girlfriend feeling - just learn that all these are merely make-believe, acting and they don't even need to go to drama school for it. They just need to watch a few porn movies to learn how to be GIB - good in bed.

sgmjplayer
29-11-2004, 03:32 PM
dont say I only TCSS.. following is a conversation with a PRC gal.

me: why you want to be with me?
gal: we know each other for long time (more than 1 yr) .
me: I am not rich, cant give you much.
gal: its ok, I never asked for much.
me: why dont you follow that guy(courting her), he is driving a new merc.
gal: he is loaded, wont feel a thing when he spends some
$$ on me. I dont know if he is sincere. you dont hv much,
but willing to spend the little on me, thats better.

I cant forget her statements, which makes so much senses.
for a long time, i think she is sincere and honest with me,
some time later, she is gone with another rich man.

sadfa
29-11-2004, 04:23 PM

bro, i really sympathise with u.

CheongKingKong
29-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Dun worry lah...everyone will fall once or twice in their cheonging years...but we all learn...b'cos we are adaptable beings....
:cool:

sgmjplayer
29-11-2004, 04:47 PM
dont sympathise with ppl like me.. dont folo my footstep.
In this instance, I didnt lose much, except for some 'sleeps'.
and a diamond ring...:p wahahahaha....

we all know its wrong, we still DO it. We all know they are BAD,
but we think we getting the 'exceptions'. Indeed we got the
exceptions, the exceptionally smart/scheming breeds!.!?!?!

More stories to come, its never ending. :)

Its only if we can stand up and get on with life, stronger!
I hope 'my dear fren' will be able to stand up and live on, STRONGER!
1 day in the future, I will ask him to read this post!

bro, i really sympathise with u.

sadfa
29-11-2004, 05:00 PM
dont sympathise with ppl like me.. dont folo my footstep.
In this instance, I didnt lose much, except for some 'sleeps'.
and a diamond ring...:p wahahahaha....

Its only if we can stand up and get on with life, stronger!
I hope 'my dear fren' will be able to stand up and live on, STRONGER!
1 day in the future, I will ask him to read this post!

bro,

more than 1 year with the charbor rite? so more than just some 'sleeps'.
the most expensive thing i buy for prc charbor? also never buy diamond ring but clothes n shoes. heartpain liao! not gucci hor, those no name 1. muhahaha!!

anyway happy cheonging now n dont look back.

btw, who's your 'dear fren'

klbt
29-11-2004, 05:12 PM
wah.. ever have the feeling u noe u gona get burnt yet u wana step in?
im doin dat now.. shucks.. :(

sgmjplayer
29-11-2004, 05:12 PM
looking back is to make sure same mistakes arent repeated.

'he' i dont dare to say.. but I hope he dont wait till the gal
gets her PR, then he realised she is 'BAD'.

Let me spell it clearer.. get a blue card and all his $$,
then say GDBYE to Him.
then what is left is nothing with a 'divorcee' to his name.

bro,

anyway happy cheonging now n dont look back.

btw, who's your 'dear fren'

sgmjplayer
29-11-2004, 05:14 PM
well, thats life. if dont fall, how to know falling is painful?

im doin dat now.. shucks..

sadfa
29-11-2004, 05:14 PM
im doin dat now.. shucks.. :(

bro, care to share?
anyway all of us here are mostly anonymous, except for those who choose to reveal themselves.

klbt
29-11-2004, 05:19 PM
hahah not onli me ah.. guess its a trend within some of my frens..
some better off some worse.. wen we look at each other.. we noe alot of us behave like suckers.. but we r still stuck in it...
in some way.. my situation might b considered worse or better.. u decide..
sigh... most of my brothers if involved.. r with ktv gals.. mine stands at L8..

aiyah.. working now ah.. no mood.. tonite shall continue ah...

Prince Spa
29-11-2004, 05:22 PM
axcel lost his virginity at the age of 33?

I think you r a good boy. Can tahan so long. I lost mine at the age of 26 to Gigi of Tropical HC. How I wish it was Gigi Leung instead. I am now in the early stage of late 30s.

S$10000 to come to Singapore? Probably 10000 Renminbi. You are like me. So desperate for wife. Longing to be loved by someone. $800 for 4 bonks? Just console yourself & consider it as making 4 trips to Dragon HC & the girls charged you $150 instead of $120.

Earlier this month I met a very pretty PRC at Spa De Palace, KL. Her name is Lulu & her face is like pretty Hong K ong actress. I told her that I want to marry her & asked her to give me her number.

Spa De Palace is the biggest spa I ever been to. The entrance lobby is so huge. You have to take escalator up after getting the key from the receptionist cum cashier. Then the man upstair will bring you to another room. I told them I don't need massage but package. Then he brought me to another man & that man will bring me to another room & lock the door & finally I met the OKT.

I asked them to show me local girls. Not so many local girls at that time & the only one pretty is BM. Not interested so I asked OKT for PRC parade. Wow! So many of them are pretty. So difficult to choose then the last one cumed. Her name is Lulu. I was stunned by her beauty.

Price RM200 something for 45 minutes but I take the VIP room RM268 for 1 hour & if I pay RM300 something (cannot remember the exact figure but I will try next time if I can find pretty girl) I can have 2 hours with 2 bonks. The room got karaoke , 2 big sofas, fridge with Carlsberg, mineral water, jacuzzi & 2 bedrooms with waterbed. I fucked Lulu's groin in jacuzzi though the sign there says "Di larang melakukan hubungan seks di sini." Don't know what that means because "Aku tak tahu cakap Melayu." Then we proceeded to waterbed. I don't like the bed.

I fucked her raw after putting condom for a while. After cumming into her cibai, she quickly go & take bath. She kept on coughing like throwing up. I thought she was going to vomit. Later, we chat on the sofa & she gave me her phone numbers in China & told me her real name after I kept on saying that I love her & wanted to marry her. She asked me to help her financially as she has to pay RM3000 to the agent to come here to KL. I told her that I didn't bring enough cash & will help her next time I fuck her raw.

2 days after fucking Lulu I went back again looking for her as she told me she is going back on 19/11/2004. There is only one fugly local but so many pretty PRC girls this time as it was Sunday. I still pick Lulu but there is one pretty girl that I wanted to try in my next visit.

This time I stopped Lulu from her delaying tactic because in my previous encounter she kept playing with that Karaoke remote control instead of entertaining me. My purpose there is to suck her cibai not sing Karaoke. I bathed with her in jacuzzi & asked her to go to sofa instead of the bedroom. First time ever for me to fuck on the jacuzzi & sofa. This time I take out condom also. I took out the condom and begged her to let me fuck her raw. At first she refused & I have to put back condom but after trying so hard & I cannot cum she allowed me to fuck her raw. So shiok!

Can't help it because the girl is so pretty & I am really longing for a wife. Another sexual fantasy fulfilled.

After making real love, she went to the toilet & coughed like my previous visit. This time she really vomitted. I went to check & saw her vomitting. I asked her whether want to see doctor or not. She said don't need. I bathed in that toilet for a while before decided to go to another bathroom in another room after I saw the food that she vomitted is not going away.

After getting dressed up, I gave her the money & told her I will give the other half when I come back from Singapore (after I go & pay homage to Ribena). At first I hesitated whether want to give or don't want to give her money but after seeing her vomit I pity her. I drank the Carlsberg beer in the fridge because I thought it is free. Damn! They charged me RM10 for that can drink.

2 days after coming back from Singapore & rest my penis after fucking Ribena I went to Spa De Palace again somewhere in Jln Sultan Ismail. This time I am thinking of having sex with another pretty girl that I saw earlier instead of Lulu. I asked them to parade me local girls & only a few local girls are available. Then they parade PRC girls. Not so many this time & that girl I wanted is either go back to China already or working as I don't know her name. Lulu also working. Then I told OKT that I will wait to see the girls that are working. He said ok & strongly recommended me a fugly Chinese girl that has a very good service. He told me that this girl look like Japanese but I think she looks like a Mongolian. Finally I listened to him instead of listening to my heart. I kena this so many times but still never learn. Next time I will not listen to OKT. Good service is not the most important thing for me as I value pretty face with nice body more.

Booked the VIP room again. I forgot her name. She stripped & I straight away lost interest. Ugly boobs & very bushy vagina. Bushy vagina really turn me off. I thought of changing to another girl but cannot already since she is already naked. She also speak Hokkien. Her Hokkien really turns me off as I prefer the girls to either speak Mandarin or English even though I am a Hokkien.

We went to jacuzzi & I tried to hug her there. She said cannot because the water is dirty. Then I want to do it on sofa & she said cannot because the sofa is dirty. Then went to the room. We bathed together and she purposely bathed me very damn long. Then she asked me to go out to the bedroom. I peeked at her to see what she intends to do. I saw her put Durex gel into her vagina.

Then we went to waterbed. My penis cannot rise. Try to play around her vagina without condom & still cannot rise. Then the time is running out. Suddenly someone banging the door. I got a shock. I thought police or what. Then she answered that she knows already. Time up. Then I take out my soft penis from her vagina & quickly masturbated. So difficult to cum out & finally cumming out & I tried to insert my raw penis into her vagina but she did not allow it. Lucky because I saw yellowish color liquid in her vagina.

I have wasted RM268 for nothing. My late grandparents who worked hard for the money that I am wasting away now must be disappointed with me. I got no choice. Desperately looking for a wife at wrong places. After paying the cashier I went out of the place curse & swear that I will not go to that place again (until they got new stocks of PRC... hehehe).

The OKT told me they always got new stocks as these PRCs come & go & the length of their stay depends on their pasports here. They don't always have PRCs.

So axcel, I really would like to advise you to go to Shanghai to look for that girl if you really love her. Give love a chance. You will never know. You have to take the risk to find love. But I can't because I myself dare not call Lulu. She is very pretty but her body is so so only. Her vagina very loose probably been fucked too many times & her breasts not stunning. Instead of calling her I better go to Uzbekistan instead to look for 17 year old Anna that I fucked so many times at Federal Hotel.

If I got the courage to go to Uzbekistan to look for Anna I will definitely advise you to go to China. I can't because I dare not go. This girl got Laetitia Casta's breasts & looks like Laetitia Casta of L'Oreal & 18 year old some more. Yes, she was 17 when I fucked her. The youngest girl I ever fucked. She didn't bluff me because I asked her many times about her birthdate & she remembers by heart. I got Anna's address in Tashkent, Uzbekistan & once in a while I really miss her. I miss all the time sucking her vagina & big breasts & everytime my sperms flow out of the condom into her vagina because I did not take out my penis even after it becomes soft & still continue to either fuck her or rest in her warm vagina.

The last time I had sex with her, Anna could no longer take it & was angry with me for spilling my sperm into her vagina every fucking time. She speaks little English & scolded me that I might get her pregnant & she does not want to get pregnant in a foreign country. I feel really bad & apologized. Everytime I visited her I brought her gifts like CDs, chocolates, etc & that time she was so angry that she refused to accept my gifts. At least, I know that this girl has some principle in her & not looking for extra $$$. She is only paid US$10 out of the RM300 I paid to HC. These HC people are really cruel one.

Well, looking at sex workers point of view, we cannot really blame them for going after our $$$. We are looking for their cibai & they are looking for our money. That is fair isn't it? Furthermore they made a very big sacrifice to offer their delicious cibai to us. They also have to sacrifice their dignity and pride. They have to humble themselves before our horny penis that can't wait getting into their cibais. Think about it. There is always two side of the story.

Majority of them are from poor family. They have to sacrifice their virgin body to some ugly men out there so that they can have something to eat. Many PRCs cannot find job in China because there are too many people there. With no education & poor parents, most of them got no choice but to sell their body & some would resort to telling lies & cheat in order to get what they want. Furthermore, they have to pay their agents to come here.

Isn't it better to loose in love than not to love at all? Isn't it better to take the risk of loosing some money to a pretty girl you love instead of loosing money all your life to girls in HC? How I wish I can have the courage to go to Tashkent.

phallusman
29-11-2004, 08:07 PM

This reminds me of an encounter about 5 years ago, at the McD Kallang. I was there in between 2 appointments, reading a book called Nexus by Henry Miller, than looks like a classic, but actually it ain't. Noticed one decently dressed woman alone and also reading a book. Looked at her and just took a glance like a scanner, from toe to the eyes. She gave me a smile, so I returned it. Then, she came over and asked me if I know a word in her book - proclivity. I leave it to you if you wished to know the meaning. I happened to know that chim word. And then, some TCSS with her. At close range, noticed her nice cleavage and also, her skirt seems to be retracted a little more, exposing more of the thigh and oh, there was a slit too. Her skin was so nice smooth texture and great colour.

All the while, I was wondering why would such a woman, like 35 or so approached me and get so friendly. All my life, I have always been a sceptical person, and wondering if she's got any motive.

Then, she started to ask if I have a girlfriend, and then she's getting lonely and all that crap, and she's retrenched and etc. She wanted to borrow 800 bucks to settle some urgent needs and would return promptly. So, there you are. I was at a loss as what to do. So, I pretended that my HP rang and picked it up and pretend to talk, to buy some time and think what to do.

So, I told her that I have only 50 bucks, and if she can wait for me, I go home to get the dough. I would drop her at J8 and go home. So, on the way to J8, I stole some glance at her thighs and my left hand roamed westwards. Wonderful and delicious. Then, at the J8 carpark, at a corner, it was rather quiet, I was rather audacious to check out her boobs as well as roam deep up between her thighs. That was better than an roaming in a HC.

Then, got her to walk off so that I could get my dough. I was thinking that chick must be doing it almost every day man, and 800 bucks was big bucks to me. So, I decided not to come back to find her. Well, got some free roaming.

axcel
29-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Hi ALL

A BIG THANK YOU to all brothers, that shows a stranger concern.

After all the "advise", i have much woken up and would just enjoy the ride.... no more $$$$ for her, and no more bonks.... just in case

would still go to SHA, as work calls for it.... and would still be spending xmas there as there is nothing for me here in singapore....

but intend to savour the "taste" of sha, without my xiao xi...... maybe just one nite with her and then sayonara.... since would not be seeing her till next year as she trying to get a student pass or work permit here.

anyway, she called me today just to say hi, and i was quite cold (acting busy at work).... then she sms me at 5pm to ask me to fetch her to work....

me did go, and both of us did not talk much, just the normal pleasantries.....

only 5 mins, and before she left, she just said "remember to call me, i miss you"

was thinking in my heart, if she ask for $$$, i would have stopped the car and ask her to get lost

the point here, brothers, is that i have woken up and would be careful......

Thnak you all, and i feel much better now, no more in a crush liao

sex0l0gy
29-11-2004, 11:07 PM
After reading other samster advices, I tink it is time for you to gain "ENLIGHTENMENT" :) Anything that involve $$$ is wat I called Trading. That is why, there are no obligations for you to contact her again. So lesson here, dun fall into the pit again. No one will pity you. :mad:

PuTonRen
30-11-2004, 01:11 AM
Dear Axcel,

Like a British General Marshall Slim said during a campaign in Second World War: "Do not regret, learn from mistake". I think you have made a mistake, not because of money alone, but your precious feeling. Granted that some of them are ready with good and kind intention, accompanying you without any motive, but the number of PRC ladies in this category is pathetically small.

Having spent many years in China, with 6 years in Shanghai, I have learnt a lot from personal experience and from many Senior Brothers who were forever so keen and kind to share. Either Shanghainese girls or girls working in Shanghai, the difference is minimum. These ladies, if they want to work and stay in Shanghai, they need to learn fast to be as good as the local.

The lady whom you have met and had four sessions with, my advice is just to forget about her. S$800 is a sum, neither big nor small, but it is a fee to pay in this game involving PRC. You may end up losing more. Over the years, I have heard so many versions of stories from these ladies, they were all about family. These are natural stories for them to tell to attract sympathy, if they say that they are here to earn money for themselves, we might have though that the ladies are big spenders. In this case, how could they soften our heart to extract our hard earn resources. Common ones are parent(s) sick, need money to pay for medical expenses; brother or sisten was arrested, need money to help them out from jail; parents bought new house, and suddenly are unable to pay up, she is earning money so her parents can continue to have comfortable life; Her brother or sister getting married, needs new house or money; the list goes on. Sometimes, I hope that they could be more inventive.

My recent experience (six months ago) was when I was in Shanghai with a girl staying in Beijing, but her family was in Harbin. DUrng the stay, she was exceptionally kind to me and treated like her real husband. One morning, during breakfast, suddenly, her phone rang. She answered and told me that the call was from her mother in Harbin. The whole conversation revolved around a story involving her brother who would be getting married soon. This brother of her kept pestering his (of course her ) mother to get him a new house. Apparently, the mother could not afford and was asking this girl who was with me to help. Guessed what, when we parted, she asked whether I could "lend" her RMB 20,000 to help her mother to pay for the house for her brother. She was in tears. I refused to buy the story as the phone came in at the correct timing for her. I told her that I have already given her what I have promised to give her for being with me in Shanghai, and that was it. I advised her to tell her monther to tell her brother that, as a man, when he does not have money, stay with the family first and save up. Of course, that was the last time I saw her. Anyway, it was time for me to go on with another venture. No regrets. If I had been soft-hearted, and kept thinking about the fact that she was with me 6 days 5 nights, with multiple sex-making sessions (more than four, definitely), I would have jumped into the trap.

Dear Brother Axcel, they are good, much intelligent than us in this kind of game. Do not play game with them when you feel that you are either not up to it, or cannot afford to loose (which is sadly your case now). Many brothers here are very seasoned in this game, and they are more than willing, I am sure to share their experience.

My 1.2 cent worth (winding now to 0 cent and I shall stop posting)

Vryce
30-11-2004, 10:09 AM
Like a British General Marshall Slim said during a campaign in Second World War: "Do not regret, learn from mistake". I think you have made a mistake, not because of money alone, but your precious feeling. Granted that some of them are ready with good and kind intention, accompanying you without any motive, but the number of PRC ladies in this category is pathetically small.

bro, axcel, what bro putonren said is right. what u should do from now on is that whenever she suggest going for bonks, ask her if she's charging u any more $. if she still wants, just tell her that u have paid her much more than the norm already. so, if she still wants to be together, u will pass $ to her as and when u deem fit. if she really "loves" u as what she has said, she would be willing to do so. otherwise, tell her u cannot help lor. soon, she might say she wants to stop working. that's when u gotta really bite down hard and say that u cannot afford to make up for her loss of income and ask her to continue working. just what i've done so far and it seemed to have worked. they all run far far away from me!!! :D except for a couple who kept by my side for a short period of time. but ultimately, they will, sooner or later, scramble away. even young PRC girls at 18 or 19 in SG for studies also know how to play the game nowadays, so i really doubt there are any innocent ones left for us to go out there and search for true love with PRCs. seen it happen b4 but really rare.

ignore me if u didnt like what i've said. ;)

sadfa
30-11-2004, 11:09 AM
even young PRC girls at 18 or 19 in SG for studies also know how to play the game nowadays, so i really doubt there are any innocent ones left for us to go out there and search for true love with PRCs. seen it happen b4 but really rare.

ignore me if u didnt like what i've said. ;)

bro,

u try these 18 to 19 yr old b4? tempted to chat them up when see them in neighbourhood but a bit risky.

klbt
30-11-2004, 11:22 AM
hmmm think alot of us can differentiate wats right and wats wrong when we are sane... mayb some r better at the game...
jus wondering how many bros out there have fallen b4 or falling? :o

Frankiestine
30-11-2004, 11:29 AM
After reading other samster advices, I tink it is time for you to gain "ENLIGHTENMENT" :) Anything that involve $$$ is wat I called Trading. That is why, there are no obligations for you to contact her again. So lesson here, dun fall into the pit again. No one will pity you. :mad:

Brudder, Axcel already gain "ENLIGHTENMENT" but it is his pocket that gained it...now that he is running low on $...he has to think of something quick if not he has to learn about Barter Trade...

Brudders just remember this:

"NO MONEY NO HONEY"

Once I had lots of money,
Found myself a real cute playboy bunny
Everyday I had a smile that was so sunny,
Cos in bed she makes me so horny
But when I start to run out of money
She said "Sorry darling, NO MONEY NO HONEY".......

Vryce
30-11-2004, 11:38 AM
bro,

u try these 18 to 19 yr old b4? tempted to chat them up when see them in neighbourhood but a bit risky.

hahaha, not when they are in the neighbourhood lah... met some in pubs and when clubbing. different place, different era, different look but all the same "sob sob" story. sometimes, very tempted to tell them to stop telling the fairy tales, heard them since young. ;)

Vryce
30-11-2004, 11:40 AM
hmmm think alot of us can differentiate wats right and wats wrong when we are sane... mayb some r better at the game...
jus wondering how many bros out there have fallen b4 or falling? :o

all bcos our SG ladies treat us like they deserve so much better. so when we suddenly get pampered by the PRC girls shameless pander of all those "qing ai de", "bao bei", "lao gong" and darlings, we suddenly leave our big head at home and just bring out only our small heads. sigh....

naemlo
30-11-2004, 12:17 PM
all bcos our SG ladies treat us like they deserve so much better. so when we suddenly get pampered by the PRC girls shameless pander of all those "qing ai de", "bao bei", "lao gong" and darlings, we suddenly leave our big head at home and just bring out only our small heads. sigh....

So bro, who should be blamed?? The ladies or the gentlemen? An egg n chick question.

Guys will blame gers n gers will push the blame to guys.....

Vryce
30-11-2004, 12:19 PM
So bro, who should be blamed?? The ladies or the gentlemen? An egg n chick question.

like u say, chicken and egg. both will blame each other lor. so the PRC chick comes in and con the SG egg that she is the better chick and end up the SG eggs realised all the yolks all got cheated by the PRC chicks lor. how? ;)

Vryce
30-11-2004, 12:20 PM

u the JC legend my bros were talking about? :D

naemlo
30-11-2004, 12:29 PM
like u say, chicken and egg. both will blame each other lor. so the PRC chick comes in and con the SG egg that she is the better chick and end up the SG eggs realised all the yolks all got cheated by the PRC chicks lor. how? ;)

Hmmm egg n chick....

If no ger work, guy won't be naughty.
If no guy, no ger work.
If no demand, no supply,
If no supply, no consumer.

End of the day, WL gers need money. Horny guys need to be sexify

naemlo
30-11-2004, 12:30 PM
u the JC legend my bros were talking about? :D

Oi oi wat legend... later kena up down, left right. I'm still learning to crawl.

easyeasy
30-11-2004, 02:12 PM

me: why you want to be with me?
gal: we know each other for long time (more than 1 yr) .
me: I am not rich, cant give you much.
gal: its ok, I never asked for much.
me: why dont you follow that guy(courting her), he is driving a new merc.
gal: he is loaded, wont feel a thing when he spends some
$$ on me. I dont know if he is sincere. you dont hv much,
but willing to spend the little on me, thats better.

the rich guy is like a $1,000 note on the floor while you are like a $50 note on the floor. when she is picking up the $50 note doesn't mean that she is not picking up the $1,000 note as well. get it?

i was also once a fool, one too many times so pai seh :D

naemlo
30-11-2004, 02:17 PM
the rich guy is like a $1,000 note on the floor while you are like a $50 note on the floor. when she is picking up the $50 note doesn't mean that she is not picking up the $1,000 note as well. get it?

U can't blame the ger, she here to work. With 50 n 1000, if she is a cunning ger, she will go for both.

waypastprime
30-11-2004, 02:21 PM

What a good analogy. :)

Will add you points for that.

naemlo
30-11-2004, 02:22 PM

Y I dun have?? U so biased. U still meet up with the Kefos?

easyeasy
30-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Hi ALL

A BIG THANK YOU to all brothers, that shows a stranger concern.

After all the "advise", i have much woken up and would just enjoy the ride.... no more $$$$ for her, and no more bonks.... just in case

would still go to SHA, as work calls for it.... and would still be spending xmas there as there is nothing for me here in singapore....

but intend to savour the "taste" of sha, without my xiao xi...... maybe just one nite with her and then sayonara.... since would not be seeing her till next year as she trying to get a student pass or work permit here.

anyway, she called me today just to say hi, and i was quite cold (acting busy at work).... then she sms me at 5pm to ask me to fetch her to work....

me did go, and both of us did not talk much, just the normal pleasantries.....

only 5 mins, and before she left, she just said "remember to call me, i miss you"

was thinking in my heart, if she ask for $$$, i would have stopped the car and ask her to get lost

the point here, brothers, is that i have woken up and would be careful......

Thnak you all, and i feel much better now, no more in a crush liao

bro you are still new. what you say just now is already an improvement. but i seriously thought otherwise you would kick her out of your car if she ask for money as you had been very obedient went and sent her to work by demand. lucky you were moody or else i swear on my clean underwear that she will ask you for money again and this time there is no sex for you.
what her next step in handling guys like you is already in their their standard operating manual. they will squeeze you dry to your very last dime and will not hesitate to kick your sorry butt once you are broke

waypastprime
30-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Y I dun have?? U so biased. U still meet up with the Kefos?

Like that also can huh? :confused:

I'm not biased, just happen to come across his words of wisdom. Whereas for your case, I do not have such luck to read upon, might have missed it.

KEFOS? Right now, no. Been quite tied up with some errands. :(

easyeasy
30-11-2004, 02:43 PM

thank you bro, thank you :)

sgmjplayer
30-11-2004, 02:57 PM
you all suan me rite? - yr pts for that...:(

at least say I worth $150 ma... wah liaoz... only $50??
5C I also hv you know..
Car - lau pok car
Condo - studio appt
Club - NTUC
Cash - $150
Career - I drawing 1.6k p/mth - got yrly increment of 30 - 50 ..

GL gal also 150....

sadfa
30-11-2004, 03:05 PM
bro you are still new. what you say just now is already an improvement. but i seriously thought otherwise you would kick her out of your car if she ask for money as you had been very obedient went and sent her to work by demand. lucky you were moody or else i swear on my clean underwear that she will ask you for money again and this time there is no sex for you.
what her next step in handling guys like you is already in their their standard operating manual. they will squeeze you dry to your very last dime and will not hesitate to kick your sorry butt once you are broke

bro,

thats why when dealing with these charbors, always get your free bonks first. since she so generously offer free bonks, axcel should take it, unless he doesnt want to bonk her anymore.

if she wants money, give her what she deserves, not what she demands. when she throw tantrums or cry, tell her to fk off! and move on to next target.

sadfa
30-11-2004, 03:10 PM

at least say I worth $150 ma... wah liaoz... only $50??
5C I also hv you know..
Car - lau pok car
Condo - studio appt
Club - NTUC
Cash - $150
Career - I drawing 1.6k p/mth - got yrly increment of 30 - 50 ..

GL gal also 150....

bro,

my car is mercedes, got at least 20 to 30 tyres and pte chauffeur, but must share with all the banglas.

i dont even have hdb flat, simi studio appt.

simi si ntuc club?

cash? walao dont remind me.

career? walao depress liao.

bro, u so much better than me. can marry me or not? btw i am not gay.
if not, adopt me lah so i can cheong again.

Randi_Candi
30-11-2004, 03:16 PM
bro,

my car is mercedes, got at least 20 to 30 tyres and pte chauffeur, but must share with all the banglas.

i dont even have hdb flat, simi studio appt.

simi si ntuc club?

cash? walao dont remind me.

career? walao depress liao.

bro, u so much better than me. can marry me or not? btw i am not gay.
if not, adopt me lah so i can cheong again.
Haha....
u guys trying to out-do each other in poverty?? :eek:

sadfa
30-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Haha....
u guys trying to out-do each other in poverty?? :eek:

who wants 2 outdo this kind of thing? how i wish i can compare who's rolak got the most diamond? whose hp got the most nekked prc charbor picture?

sgmjplayer
30-11-2004, 03:20 PM
they all lohhhh.. suan me... say i oni worth $50...:p
somemore WPP say Gd analogy.. + pts.. :(
i feel i worth $150 if that guy worth $1000. ..

Haha....
u guys trying to out-do each other in poverty??

waypastprime
30-11-2004, 03:44 PM

Then I'm only worth $2 nia. :( (Those LSB lao gohs...)

axcel
30-11-2004, 05:39 PM
never thought that my experience would invoke so much interest!!

Anyway, she sms me late last nite (2am) and asked whether what i was doing and whether i have slept yet..... me just replied "doing nothing" to see how she reacted.

she called at about 3am and said she going home and asked me not to fetch her as so far.... (definitely lah.... would she want to wait, if i wanted to)

anyway, she sms me that she's having ticket problems as she bought the S class economy ticket for 23rd Dec and could not return on 4th Dec (visa expiry). I said i will help her check the next morning and wished her good nite.

Well, brought her to China Eastern at lunch time, to try to change her ticket and the penalty was $66, just told her to pay the counter staff, which to my surprise, she did..... but anyway, it was only $66.

After, asked me whether want to have lunch together, i said NO, as i needed to go back office. (which was the truth)

On the way back her place, i tried to test her in a few areas.

(1) Would you be fetching me at the airport in Shanghai on 18th - She said defnitely (let's see first)

(2) Next I asked, "for the 10 days i am there, can you dont work?

her reply " i dont work, are u going to give me $$$ ??" Nabeh !!! I immediately told her off "you are too realistic!!!"

Anyway, i know u guys must either be laughing at this newbie or cursing behind my back..... just want to let u all know what is going through my life now

Thanks anyway

easyeasy
30-11-2004, 06:02 PM
her reply " i dont work, are u going to give me $$$ ??"

this ger no give chance one, chek you and suan you at the same time. why you this time forget to kick her out of your car? kekeke.

go shanghai lah but tell her another flight and date and made her wait long long, kekeke

KingEros
30-11-2004, 06:12 PM
On the way back, i tried to test her ....
I asked, "for the 10 days i am there, can you dont work?" Her reply, "i dont work, are u going to give me $$$?"
this ger no give chance one, chek you and suan you at the same time.
Dun understand why you guys react so strongly to her honest answers ...
First of all, you already know she's a WL ... meaning the most important thing in her life right now is $$$.
Second of all, you could also get the same reply if you ask the same question to your girlfriend or even your spouse ... you're expecting her to put her job on the line for you, by clearing leave to entertain you for 10 days, you know??

Be realistic ... if you were her, would "you" sacrifice everything to be with you?? If so, what's really in it for "you"?? :rolleyes:

sadfa
30-11-2004, 07:45 PM

her reply " i dont work, are u going to give me $$$ ??" Nabeh !!! I immediately told her off "you are too realistic!!!"

bro,

did she say what she is working as in SH? dont assume all of them work in ktv there, they dont. so:

1. if she working in some shitty job or most likely shake leg so she can spend her earnings from spore ... ...

ans: she can afford to spend a few days with u (not all 10 days) since u go all the way there 2 see her and u dont go SH regularly.

2. if she working in ktv there or just as bad, a streetwalker ... ...

ans: if u really care for her, dont expect her not to work since she told u she needs the money. but she should still make time for u since u go all the way there 2 see her and u dont go SH regularly.

u have a good evening. dont think too much and stay cool.
anyway whats her no. (ktv no. not hp no. in gc?)
can try to check out her for u if my contacts still there. can pm me if u want. dun worry, wont go n bio her. never go gc before in my entire life n no money. haaaizz.

Prince Spa
30-11-2004, 07:59 PM
Dun understand why you guys react so strongly to her honest answers ...
First of all, you already know she's a WL ... meaning the most important thing in her life right now is $$$.
Second of all, you could also get the same reply if you ask the same question to your girlfriend or even your spouse ... you're expecting her to put her job on the line for you, by clearing leave to entertain you for 10 days, you know??

Be realistic ... if you were her, would "you" sacrifice everything to be with you?? If so, what's really in it for "you"?? :rolleyes:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Sex Workers are also human being like us. They have their own worries like us.

I used to ask Don Wong the girl I am searching high & low now in KL the same thing. Can you don't work? She said, then how is she going to find money. Last time I got no money one. Cannot support her. Now I got enough money to retire early many thanks to my grandparents.

Recently, I asked Ribena of DHC, can you stop working here and be my wife. Her answer was different than others. She said you still want me meh I work in this kind of place. I said I don't mind.

rawcommando
30-11-2004, 09:32 PM
WLs r v streetsmart ppl. esp the local(meaning working in sg) 1s. if the prc WLs tell u they are paid peanuts and the okt or agent gets most of the cake, ask them to fuck off. For a $80 transaction, the okt oni takes $20 the most. well, how i know, coz my friend is okt in gl. and when i go, ask for discount, is about $10-$20 off oni. my friend dun earn, the girl gets to keep wat is deserved. averagely their monthly income about $20-$30k. go chinatown remittance shops, check out the cash these girls have, no small sum. thou i do agree some may have genuine sufferings but these r v rare. yes, they r humans, we who patronise them r humans too. 1st of all, who r u to them? another customer lor. b realistic. how many customers like you does that WL have? those who RTF? countless la. would you tell a stranger or some1 you aint really familiar with your personal probs? no right? dun b taken in for a ride lor. esp PRCs. Their EQs r v high. and trying to survive contributes to that. i think some of the bros here can provide really gd tactics to test out the sincerity of these girls. keep them posting.

cheers

PuTonRen
30-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Dear Bro Axcel,

I am seldom presumptous towards another human beings. For the girl in question, you ought to be-careful, I am quite certain she can out-smart you.
I am quite sure that she would fetch you at the airport, and for the 10 days she would be able to be with you, you would have to compensate her.

I am not sure what kind of works she has in Shanghai. If she has a regular job, noting that she would be back on 6 Dec 2004, and that she would be willing to be with you on 18 Dec 2004 for a duration of 10 days, I have rather strong doubt that she is working in a regular monthly-salary job, as merely 12 days back to work, she would apply for another 10 days leaves. I have a feeling that she might be working in a joint, such as KTV or the like. However, this is my guess, as usual, I could be very wrong, for which I would apologise. Based on my humble experience, whether she is working in a joint or not, she would definitely ask for compensation. The going rate is RMB 5000 per week (I have no idea whether this is high or low, but I got the number from the working ladies and friends in Shanghai), excluding gift and daily expenses for both of you. In addition, if you are going there just to meet her (which is nothing about right or wrong), the expenses on travel and hotel would add on load on your financial situation. Please think very carefully on whether it is really worth it. Over so many years in China, I have seen enough to share this advice with you.

Some brothers said that these ladies are also human beings, for which I totally agree. About why should we be so hard on her, I would think through this very carefully. I would not like to be the suffering party, in the first place. Secondly, if I can avoid going into a situation where I feel that I might not be able to pull out, I would do it. Remember the words of Brother DambAss and I "This girl is different, she is not out to con ###..." This is an excuse that many brothers have been given to themselves and suffer,

Let say she is not out to con you. For the situation at hand, she has been quite straight forward with you - i,e, she would pick you up at the airport, and she would accompany you but you need to compensate her. The question remains as to how much you would have to spend, and whether the amount is justifiable.

The decision is yours. Testing her is a way, but if yourself has also a pre-set answer to the test, then the results would not mean anything. Think carefully, granted that you can afford, and spend your hard earn money wisely.

Let me share a personal experience with you. Four years back, I was crazy with one girl from Beijing whom I met in Singapore. She was supposed to go back on (cannot remember the dates), let say 30 August. I was to be in Beiijing on 25 August of the same year. I ask her whether she could follow me back to Beijing for a week when I was there. She said okay, and told me that she could use her return ticket and hence would cost me nothing (Honey-coated-poisonous-carrot). She then said that she came to work in Singapore because she wanted to return money to her aunt, to whom her parents owed about RMB 36,000. She said that she would like to follow me back to Beijing, but I would have to make up the difference between what she had made in Singapore and the said amount, which was about RMB 16,000. In addition, she asked me to maintain her during the week when I would be in Beijing and the subsequent three weeks during which she needed to find a job. Wow, granted that I liked her. But she had added all the charges and responsibilities to my head. Of course, despite of the fact that I liked her, I said no way. I would go for market rate. I told her, I would pay for the airfare Singapore-Beijing and the going rate for a week. We had several arguments and finally she agreed. I was too fast to be happy, as after that, there were so many unhappy incidents that I do not like to talk about.

Brother, I am even willing to share the above incident that I would not like to talk about with you, hoping sincerely that you would cool down and think careful. No one can make decision for you, other than your goodself.

Brothers, I have tried my best to talk sense into Bro Axcel.

My 1.1 cent worth (winding down and will stop posting at 0 cent or after I leave for Kunming this weekend, whichever comes first)

naemlo
01-12-2004, 09:53 AM

1 thing for sure, 10 days in SH will be fxxking boring.... I suggest u pay her a visit n ask her company u to other part of China. I guess this she dun mind.

axcel
01-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Latest update = Hope u are not bored = Just a page of a newbie diary on the virgin contact with PRC for all to share.

went down to GC last nite, on the urging of my boss again as he was entertaining(he does not know what is happening). intention was not to look for her but to see by sitting with another PRC and hope she sees it. Objectives (1) change girl (2) if she sees me, is just like telling to FxxK off, (3) see whether she kan cheong or not (4) lastly to give her back the medicine

alas, it did not happen as did not see her, anyway enjoyed myself.

then she sms me at about 1am, asking me how come never sms her and do i have any concerns on her??, i replied "nothing to think about"

later at about 1.45am, she sms me again "have u reach a stage where there is nothing left to say", i replied "I already tried my best, and if u think its not good enough, so be it"

at about 3.30am, she sms me again with the following long message "u seem to have change yr attitude towards me, u know my situation, i already say that in shanghai, i will accompany u after i finish work at the KTV, but u need me not to work! i need to earn for my family, myself and to save for the student visa. You have a stable job, an education to see u through life, how about me??, i am only using my youth to earn some $$$, so as to provide a good life for my family back home. i was only joking when i said that if u pay me, i would not go to work, and u were so angry about it. If i tell u not to work and accompany me, would u?, dont u think it is unfair?? i dont wish to talk about it, as i am sad about this."

me replied "u know how i treat u, and yet i feel that i was cheated. I have told u i do not mind yr bkground or what u do, and i do not have the right or capability to ask u to stop working in KTV. only wanted that in shanghai, u lead a normal life during the christmas period".

anyway, was very tired liao, so went to sleep, and she sms me "a kiss for u, sleep early as u need to work, and please dont drink so much"

Brothers..... dont worry, me wont be soft hearted or fall for her trap....

just want to share with you all and hear your comments....as they say, people outside the situation would think clearer

THank you ALL !!!!

naemlo
01-12-2004, 11:42 AM
just want to share with you all and hear your comments....as they say, people outside the situation would think clearer

As a newbie, I kpo a bit. Wat she said was quite right. She needs MONEY. By asking her not to work for 10 days is quite a lot to her. I guess she can take a few days off for u, if she does like u. It's very difficult to judge whether is she true to u or just paying the game now. I will suggest, if I were u n do like her, play the game with her, as in testing her. Try to control your spending on her. 1 thing u must tell her, u can ignore her past but since she is with u, she must know wat can be done n wat cannot. Example, during 'office hour', she work but after office hour she must not work, I guess u know wat I meant. Hope my newbie advice help.

sadfa
01-12-2004, 12:09 PM
then she sms me at about 1am, asking me how come never sms her and do i have any concerns on her??, i replied "nothing to think about"

later at about 1.45am, she sms me again "have u reach a stage where there is nothing left to say", i replied "I already tried my best, and if u think its not good enough, so be it"

at about 3.30am, she sms me again with the following long message "u seem to have change yr attitude towards me, u know my situation, i already say that in shanghai, i will accompany u after i finish work at the KTV, but u need me not to work! i need to earn for my family, myself and to save for the student visa. You have a stable job, an education to see u through life, how about me??, i am only using my youth to earn some $$$, so as to provide a good life for my family back home. i was only joking when i said that if u pay me, i would not go to work, and u were so angry about it. If i tell u not to work and accompany me, would u?, dont u think it is unfair?? i dont wish to talk about it, as i am sad about this."

me replied "u know how i treat u, and yet i feel that i was cheated. I have told u i do not mind yr bkground or what u do, and i do not have the right or capability to ask u to stop working in KTV. only wanted that in shanghai, u lead a normal life during the christmas period".

anyway, was very tired liao, so went to sleep, and she sms me "a kiss for u, sleep early as u need to work, and please dont drink so much"

Brothers..... dont worry, me wont be soft hearted or fall for her trap....

bro,

1. please refer to my advice in my other post to u.

2. looking at your sms exchanges, this brings back memories. dont think u r bullshitting. anyway in the early days of relationship, she always sms to u.

3. coincidentally both of u never meet there. same thing also happened 2 me before. sometimes ktv can be big, or she work somewhere during sh. gc business not that good anyway.

4. she got a pt. she cannot eat air, n u cant expect her not to work just to have fun with u for the 10 days. to be reasonable, she should make time for u, n u should make use of your free time to do some private cheonging there. of course if u r out to con her, then different story lah.

5. there's nothing to 'get even' with her. if u think she is out to con u all the way, then your relationship is doomed from the start.

many of these gers would tell me men cannot be trusted, men only out for sex etc etc. knn! i told them if they treat every man like that, no wonder they always have condemned relationships!

sgmjplayer
01-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Juz a gentle reminder...:p

Do not quote the whole post when replying!!!!

Kapo syndrome at work.....

bro,
4. she got a pt. she cannot eat air, n u cant expect her not to work just to have fun with u for the 10 days. to be reasonable, she should make time for u, n u should make use of your free time to do some private cheonging there. of course if u r out to con her, then different story lah.

sadfa
01-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Juz a gentle reminder...:p

Do not quote the whole post when replying!!!!

Kapo syndrome at work.....

dont have lah. just quote part of the sms which seems genuine to me.

Five Stone
01-12-2004, 12:51 PM
As a newbie, I kpo a bit. Wat she said was quite right. She needs MONEY. By asking her not to work for 10 days is quite a lot to her. I guess she can take a few days off for u, if she does like u. It's very difficult to judge whether is she true to u or just paying the game now.
It is a gamble, if you lose, youlose time and money, though time cannot turn back, you still gain experience and lesson learnt. As for money, it is earn to be spent but spent wisely. :)

easyeasy
01-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Latest update = Hope u are not bored = Just a page of a newbie diary on the virgin contact with PRC for all to share.
later at about 1.45am, she sms me again

at about 3.30am, she sms me again

THank you ALL !!!!

do you want to know why she can only SMS you 2 hrs after the last one? :)

same trick from these gers complaint, demand, create a scene and find that their trick is not working very well add in a little more #### tao saying stuff like i love you lah why you no understand blah blah blah.

to tell you something quietly, all those need to make lots of money to help family live better shit, i dun buy it. do you know how many of them lived in luxury while their family still lived in the dump?

easyeasy
01-12-2004, 01:29 PM
they all lohhhh.. suan me... say i oni worth $50...:p
somemore WPP say Gd analogy.. + pts.. :(
i feel i worth $150 if that guy worth $1000. ..

okay lah you are a million $, now happy a bit now?

PuTonRen
01-12-2004, 01:44 PM
do you want to know why she can only SMS you 2 hrs
to tell you something quietly, all those need to make lots of money to help family live better shit, i dun buy it. do you know how many of them lived in luxury while their family still lived in the dump?

Bro Axcel,

Bro EasyEasy has a good point. He is not joking. I have encountered and heard too much of it already. I knew a girl in Beijing, who told me that she worked in the capital because in her home town, life was difficult. She needed to support the parents and a younger brother who was attending school. When I went to her house (an apartment), I was so surprised to see that she had almost everything. From microwave oven, DVD player, airconditioner, heated blanket, to a TV larger than mine at home, etc. I wondered whether her family home would have all these. If so, I wondered what kind of hardship her family was undergoing.

The phone call stuff is a very common game play. It would either be a phone call or SMS. What you have related to us sounded very familiar.

My 0.8 cent worth

CheongKingKong
01-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Oi oi wat legend... later kena up down, left right. I'm still learning to crawl.

Orhhhhh....you are the legend!!! I know liao...

naemlo
01-12-2004, 01:56 PM
So many advices from the bro here... who say s'porean r self centered n selfish. All advices here r free n most r from own experiences.

If only when I start a thread saying I have no money, all bros start transferring money to me, I guess instead of giving me money, they will start f me up down, left right :D

From true life story, I have a very good bro, who is now with a PRC who he knows in KTV. My friends n I dun like that ger but he likes her a lot. Saying a lot of good things abt her, what she did this n that. I reasoned out with him but in the end he still choose her. So I L L n wish him all the best n told him, if anything bad happen, I will be there for him. She is not working ever since they r together n now studying. He once in awhile give her a small sum of money, abt 200 - 300 a mth. Hmmm looks good... but god knows wat will happen tomorrow, just have to wait n c.

naemlo
01-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Orhhhhh....you are the legend!!! I know liao...

Haizzzzz let it die down... since when I legend. Newbiw still learning to crawl. When u going your 2nd home??

CheongKingKong
01-12-2004, 02:09 PM
Haizzzzz let it die down... since when I legend. Newbiw still learning to crawl. When u going your 2nd home??

Scarly leh...see ----> Join Date: Jul 2003
Reputation points: 168 / Rep Power: 4

Ermmm...thinking of ways to go there....but ...but failing so far....now have to settle for the mini home in Sillypore...Dickson....

naemlo
01-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Scarly leh...see ----> Join Date: Jul 2003
Reputation points: 168 / Rep Power: 4

Ermmm...thinking of ways to go there....but ...but failing so far....now have to settle for the mini home in Sillypore...Dickson....

U nothing to do, come n disturb me, 13 yrs friend?? Dickson!!!! talk abt that I damn T L with u. Go bo jio... haizzz wasted 13 yrs of knowing someone.

et911
01-12-2004, 02:16 PM
If you contact her again, you're an even bigger idiot than I first thought.....
The beauty of commercial sex is that there are no obligations beyond the time that you've paid for and it adds spice to life with a good dose of sexual variety.

Well said Sam.

sgmjplayer
01-12-2004, 02:17 PM
nope, not happy at all.. not sincere 1.

cannot take joke 1..:(

okay lah you are a million $, now happy a bit now?

et911
01-12-2004, 02:49 PM

Oops, that means I could be in trouble. I did it a few days ago with a gal and she immediately took out the money from her wallet wanting to pass to me...

easyeasy
01-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Oops, that means I could be in trouble. I did it a few days ago with a gal and she immediately took out the money from her wallet wanting to pass to me...

and....? please con't

et911
01-12-2004, 03:30 PM
and....? please con't

I did not take it of course. But she has asked me whether I need the money again several times since. Which means she is serious?

klbt
01-12-2004, 03:37 PM
From true life story, I have a very good bro, who is now with a PRC who he knows in KTV. My friends n I dun like that ger but he likes her a lot. Saying a lot of good things abt her, what she did this n that. I reasoned out with him but in the end he still choose her. So I L L n wish him all the best n told him, if anything bad happen, I will be there for him. She is not working ever since they r together n now studying. He once in awhile give her a small sum of money, abt 200 - 300 a mth. Hmmm looks good... but god knows wat will happen tomorrow, just have to wait n c.

hope 4 the best bah.. there might b good endings somtimes..
best of luck...

waypastprime
01-12-2004, 03:42 PM
I did not take it of course. But she has asked me whether I need the money again several times since. Which means she is serious?

She's treating u for a gigolo! :eek: :D

Hmm... on second thought, she seems to be serious.

naemlo
01-12-2004, 03:44 PM

wow where to find this type of ger?? hmmm i also must try a bit of your skill, no wonder u r the lao jiao, i the newbie.

mamamia
01-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Wa lau... never try to be a gigolo before.... how I wish ... no need to work got money and can F for free.... :D She's treating u for a gigolo!

mamamia
01-12-2004, 03:47 PM
You can also look for a guy,... I know of a guy that is willing to pay another guy... interested?? he always hang around Keong Siak...there is a gay pub... ;) wow where to find this type of ger?? hmmm i also must try a bit of your skill, no wonder u r the lao jiao, i the newbie.

robertking
01-12-2004, 03:47 PM
bro..I am also serious.....can introduce her or not..
I have been looking for this type of good friends.... :p

mamamia
01-12-2004, 03:49 PM
your name already tells people that you are supposed to be chop and not chop... go change name first before et911 consider about it........ :D bro..I am also serious.....can introduce her or not..

Ah Dez
01-12-2004, 03:53 PM

$200 per Bonk...... STILL OK.

But if you go find her in Shanghai.... you might not get such a business again.

Well, Unless..... You take your Revenge?

robertking
01-12-2004, 04:01 PM
your name already tells people that you are supposed to be chop and not chop... go change name first before et911 consider about it........ :D
oii....我是认真的,不要开玩笑 :(

sgmjplayer
01-12-2004, 04:10 PM
ho bo? :p

$200 per Bonk...... STILL OK.

mamamia
01-12-2004, 04:12 PM
我也是认真的,以你的条件不可能有菜头让你砍,有也是被砍!! 现实是残酷的!!! :rolleyes: oii....我是认真的,不要开玩笑 :(

mahalosux
01-12-2004, 05:50 PM
我也是认真的,以你的条件不可能有菜头让你砍,有也是被砍!! 现实是残酷的!!! :rolleyes:

残你的屁股哦! :D

mamamia
01-12-2004, 05:54 PM
What is wrong with my butt???? :rolleyes: Back from your busy schedule???残你的屁股哦!

mahalosux
01-12-2004, 05:56 PM
What is wrong with my butt???? :rolleyes: Back from your busy schedule???

yes outta office to check the design of my newspaper ads.... :D u goin anyway later???

mamamia
01-12-2004, 05:58 PM
maybe going to meet that chairmeh (naemlo) and Vryce at JC... you coming??? call me.... going off now....take care!!! :D yes outta office to check the design of my newspaper ads.... :D u goin anyway later???

sadfa
01-12-2004, 05:59 PM
yes outta office to check the design of my newspaper ads.... :D u goin anyway later???

wah what newspaper ad u put? for china meimei?

naemlo
01-12-2004, 06:00 PM
maybe going to meet that chairmeh (naemlo) and Vryce at JC... you coming??? call me.... going off now....take care!!! :D

Meet meet meet, always say meet but in the end fly plane.

mahalosux
01-12-2004, 06:05 PM
wah what newspaper ad u put? for china meimei?

nope... my company secret..... :D

mahalosux
01-12-2004, 06:06 PM
maybe going to meet that chairmeh (naemlo) and Vryce at JC... you coming??? call me.... going off now....take care!!! :D

call u liao.. but u line got prob... hv u pay ur HP bill....or u waiting for lawyer letter?? :o

mahalosux
01-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Meet meet meet, always say meet but in the end fly plane.

this is not the 1st time liao.. anyway gotta go liao...

altw78
01-12-2004, 06:21 PM
hes havig a romp with me
call u liao.. but u line got prob... hv u pay ur HP bill....or u waiting for lawyer letter?? :o

chew13
01-12-2004, 09:35 PM
All I can say is SGD 800 can last me for at least 26 short time bonks or 8 overnight with plenty of money left over for beers in China. :p

In any case, cheer up, take this as a lesson and get on with life. It's ok to make mistake, but it's idiotic to make the same mistake again.

naemlo
02-12-2004, 09:46 AM
All I can say is SGD 800 can last me for at least 26 short time bonks or 8 overnight with plenty of money left over for beers in China. :p

In any case, cheer up, take this as a lesson and get on with life. It's ok to make mistake, but it's idiotic to make the same mistake again.

It is not an apple to apple compare, it's unfair to compare this way. If u say SGD800 big, n can 26 ST or 8 LT, then the English or the American will say with their 800, they can have more than 26 ST or 8 LT.

OceanEleven
02-12-2004, 09:52 AM
It is not an apple to apple compare, it's unfair to compare this way. If u say SGD800 big, n can 26 ST or 8 LT, then the English or the American will say with their 800, they can have more than 26 ST or 8 LT.
Ya, then the German will say with their 800, they can have even more than 26 ST or 8 LT than USD800. :D

naemlo
02-12-2004, 10:00 AM
Ya, then the German will say with their 800, they can have even more than 26 ST or 8 LT than USD800. :D

I need your help, tonight la kopi.

et911
02-12-2004, 11:43 AM
She's treating u for a gigolo! :eek: :D

No lah, I dont work as a gigolo.. heh..

As for being serious, I do not know. Sometimes she seems distance, sometimes she seems very close. I feel that she may be brain fucking me, so I am still keeping a distance (in a way) in terms of feelings.

et911
02-12-2004, 11:46 AM
wow where to find this type of ger?? hmmm i also must try a bit of your skill, no wonder u r the lao jiao, i the newbie.

Bro, I must quote again:

Reputation points: 173 / Rep Power: 4

NEWBIE????

I may be lao in terms of age lah.. :o

et911
02-12-2004, 11:50 AM
bro..I am also serious.....can introduce her or not..

Very funny.. when I am tired of her, I pass over to you.. :D

naemlo
02-12-2004, 12:02 PM
Bro, I must quote again:

Reputation points: 173 / Rep Power: 4

NEWBIE????

I may be lao in terms of age lah.. :o

U another 1, u guys r expert in this field where else I just talk cock only.

et911
02-12-2004, 12:24 PM

Bro, you hold International Passport, you visit BKK, HCM (even India and Bangladesh) - the list goes on and on - and leave your spxrm in many a toilet bowls...

So how can you say we are expert and you newbie?

naemlo
02-12-2004, 01:10 PM
Bro, you hold International Passport, you visit BKK, HCM (even India and Bangladesh) - the list goes on and on - and leave your spxrm in many a toilet bowls...

So how can you say we are expert and you newbie?

Sorry never try leaving spern in toilet bowls, most of the time in the rubber or in the mouth. Definitely u r the expert n I'm the newbie.

sadfa
02-12-2004, 01:32 PM
Sorry never try leaving spern in toilet bowls, most of the time in the rubber or in the mouth. Definitely u r the expert n I'm the newbie.

rubber throw into bowl, sperm leak out of rubber, sperm leak into bowl = sperm in the bowl. qed.

naemlo
02-12-2004, 02:03 PM
rubber throw into bowl, sperm leak out of rubber, sperm leak into bowl = sperm in the bowl. qed.

This also can?? Win liao... all lao jiao come n bully newbie :(

mamamia
02-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Newbie always sleepy mah.....Sleep so much dun know for what... :rolleyes: This also can?? Win liao... all lao jiao come n bully newbie :(

naemlo
02-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Newbie always sleepy mah.....Sleep so much dun know for what... :rolleyes:

This, u also want to kpo, go n start another thread on CB samster licker.. go go go

mamamia
02-12-2004, 02:30 PM
You go and start la... why me??? You got experience ma since you started TH ***....LAZy again??? Want to sleep again??? later take rubber band shoot your bird bird see how you sleep:rolleyes: This, u also want to kpo, go n start another thread on CB samster licker.. go go go

CheongKingKong
02-12-2004, 02:43 PM

Ermmm...I think you went to the wrong forum....muahahaha....

et911
02-12-2004, 03:44 PM

Brother brother.. where you throw the rubber after?? :D

wish12345
02-12-2004, 03:58 PM

wow..very innovative... unfortunately, can't up your points..

naemlo
02-12-2004, 04:03 PM
Brother brother.. where you throw the rubber after?? :D

Normally wrap around with tissue n throw into the dustbin. But if in MP in BKK then this will be taken care by the gers there.

mamamia
02-12-2004, 04:18 PM
You newbies, how you know in MP in BKK this will be taken care by the gers?? :rolleyes: Normally wrap around with tissue n throw into the dustbin. But if in MP in BKK then this will be taken care by the gers there.

sadfa
02-12-2004, 04:20 PM
wow..very innovative... unfortunately, can't up your points..

next time then, bro. what did u do to get 5 pts only?

et911
02-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Normally wrap around with tissue n throw into the dustbin. But if in MP in BKK then this will be taken care by the gers there.

See, you can even recall what each lady do at which location, how to call you newbie? When you going to show me around?? :p

naemlo
02-12-2004, 04:32 PM
You newbies, how you know in MP in BKK this will be taken care by the gers?? :rolleyes:

Newbie in S'pore...hahahahahah

naemlo
02-12-2004, 04:34 PM
See, you can even recall what each lady do at which location, how to call you newbie? When you going to show me around?? :p

S'pore I can't cos I newbie....

et911
02-12-2004, 05:12 PM
S'pore I can't cos I newbie....

Allo, you JC king you cannot show me around? At least show me to some nice Viet chicks lah.. Personally not into PRCs, so I wouldnt bug you on that.

naemlo
02-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Allo, you JC king you cannot show me around? At least show me to some nice Viet chicks lah.. Personally not into PRCs, so I wouldnt bug you on that.

Peng you, dun anyhow say I JC king... I newbie there too. Later I kena up down left right here.

waypastprime
02-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Peng you, dun anyhow say I JC king... I newbie there too. Later I kena up down left right here.

Oh... So u are the PRC king lah? :p

mamamia
02-12-2004, 05:22 PM
He is ALL CUNT KING!!!!!!!!!!!Oh... So u are the PRC king lah? :p

naemlo
02-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Oh... So u are the PRC king lah? :p

Compare to u, your highness, I'm just a new new new newbie.

Vryce
02-12-2004, 05:35 PM

woah... did i get u into a fix? sorry... :o

just heard we should look 4 u when we go down JC, no bad intentions to put u out in the open. :D

naemlo
02-12-2004, 05:37 PM
woah... did i get u into a fix? sorry... :o

just heard we should look 4 u when we go down JC, no bad intentions to put u out in the open. :D

hahahaha who the hell told u this... dun follow the blind when u cross the road.

waypastprime
02-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Compare to u, your highness, I'm just a new new new newbie.

Yes. I'm the highness of nothing. :(

No matter how u are gonna explain, it doesnt make a difference. :p

et911
02-12-2004, 05:42 PM
No matter how u are gonna explain, it doesnt make a difference. :p

Agree. If he newbie I am a virgin. :p

Vryce
02-12-2004, 05:46 PM
hahahaha who the hell told u this... dun follow the blind when u cross the road.

i newbie of course believe what these guys told me lah... asking me who put your name out? the idiot u've been talking to here lor... the one and only "MAMAMIA"!!! :D confirmed by quite a number of bros though. they must have not liked u very much to spread such vicious "lies" eh?

knew i could not believe most things he's said and always like so busy, and has the wonderful knack of calling at the wrong times. this bro mamamia, he very busy with his own entertainment, and would only call us after his own delights. meet up with u? difficult lah... told me last nite 10pm then free to meet me at jc. but me already there at 5pm and alone from 7.30pm onwards, i was alone liao. of course i go home lah. 2 and 1/2 hours sit there alone, i would be bored to by then. then our dear bro mamamia call me at 8.30pm and ask me to go back JC, just bcos he was bored while driving home. :(

sadfa
02-12-2004, 05:55 PM
but me already there at 5pm and alone from 7.30pm onwards, i was alone liao. of course i go home lah. 2 and 1/2 hours sit there alone, i would be bored to by then. then our dear bro mamamia call me at 8.30pm and ask me to go back JC, just bcos he was bored while driving home. :(

there got makan to eat, colour tv to see, so many viets squatting at road, got uncles free wwf action on the streets for you, got mata spot check, can call charbor go to fragance kaikai for 2 and 1/s hours, who said there boring?

Vryce
02-12-2004, 06:10 PM
there got makan to eat, colour tv to see, so many viets squatting at road, got uncles free wwf action on the streets for you, got mata spot check, can call charbor go to fragance kaikai for 2 and 1/s hours, who said there boring?

bro sadfa,

i was going to be alone and felt slightly vulnerable mah. newbie somemore. always got experienced bros to bring me there to immerse in the atmosphere. was more comfortable with strength in numbers.

colour tv? literally or the lewd kind? "uncles free wwf action"? care to enlighten me? kaikai go fragrance meh? tot is 81? that was where i went leh... bro sadfa, even better, can show it to me? :D

didnt know naemlo's contact or else can go join him until mamamia was free mah. heard he's camped out there.

oh, bro naemlo, did i just hung u out to dry again? :D

sadfa
02-12-2004, 06:17 PM
bro sadfa,

i was going to be alone and felt slightly vulnerable mah. newbie somemore. always got experienced bros to bring me there to immerse in the atmosphere. was more comfortable with strength in numbers.

colour tv? literally or the lewd kind? "uncles free wwf action"? care to enlighten me? kaikai go fragrance meh? tot is 81? that was where i went leh... bro sadfa, even better, can show it to me? :D

didnt know naemlo's contact or else can go join him until mamamia was free mah. heard he's camped out there.

aiyah! spore so small, unless u in the middle of golden mile or little india alone on weekend, nothing to scared.

there gor h81, frag and other sort.
got see b4 wwf action. but dont get too close hor. scarly u become 1 of the participants. at nite, many vietcongs around outside n inside also. me not expert lah. get naemlo 2 b your tourguide lor!

Vryce
02-12-2004, 06:36 PM
there gor h81, frag and other sort.
got see b4 wwf action. but dont get too close hor. scarly u become 1 of the participants. at nite, many vietcongs around outside n inside also. me not expert lah. get naemlo 2 b your tourguide lor!

still dont really understand leh... wwf action? u mean the rabbaing that has been going on in the pubs isit? hee hee, last time i went there also monkey see, monkey do. quite liberating though. :D

without any malice meant, would really like to witness a raid there. witnessed raids at havelock and lor 31 before. what a sight to behold to see hundreds of PRC girls in heels scampering away. not trying to be evil lah. we all know it is just a matter of time they will do so due to the kaypoh newspapers.

heard naemlo starting to charge for tours already. must get some bros to chip in for advice from the master or else very siong for the pocket. u interested to receive advice from the master as well, bro sadfa?

naemlo
03-12-2004, 09:55 AM

Errrrr who told u this?? My rep so bad?? Ok leh my rep pt abt 170... must be that MAMAMIA.......haizzzzz only pig believe in wat he said.

naemlo
03-12-2004, 09:57 AM
heard naemlo starting to charge for tours already. must get some bros to chip in for advice from the master or else very siong for the pocket. u interested to receive advice from the master as well, bro sadfa?

Me again?? Hmmm from that MAMAMIA again?? Hiazzzz pig does listen to him... :D

mamamia
03-12-2004, 09:59 AM
You have to be answerable to your own deed... how was your drinking sexxion with banana split??? :D MAMAMIA.......haizzzzz only pig don't believe in wat he said.

naemlo
03-12-2004, 10:26 AM
You have to be answerable to your own deed... how was your drinking sexxion with banana split??? :D

Ok nothing to shout cos no ger with us.

CheongKingKong
03-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Ok nothing to shout cos no ger with us.

Wow...!!! :eek:

naemlo
03-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Wow...!!! :eek:

Si mi?? U have yet to explain wat u did last evening.

mamamia
03-12-2004, 01:19 PM
What has it got to do with whether there is any girls??? You GUYs also can one mah.... :confused: Ok nothing to shout cos no ger with us.

CheongKingKong
03-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Si mi?? U have yet to explain wat u did last evening.

I did explain liao mah...in the other thread...you see, i was drinking since last Friday...non stops...so last night must rest to walk a longer road lor...me old liao leh...dun have that type of stamina like in the 20's....anyway the bloody wallet also bey tahan...

PuTonRen
03-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Dear Brothers,

You might have unknowingly go into private discussion, which is alright. I wonder what has happened to our Burnt Newbie.. Is he okay??

Just out of concern

My $15.03 worth :D

OceanEleven
03-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Dear Brothers, I wonder what has happened to our Burnt Newbie.. Is he okay??
Just out of concern
My $15.03 worth :D
Still waiting for him to update us on the matter, ball is in his court, it is the stroke he choose to use. :)

sdfr
03-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Hi all

Just relating my experience as now sitting alone at my home with a tinge of regrets. ( I stay alone and am not married )

((snip snip)))

IF this is really your first time, DON"T WORRY ... you will learn from expereince!! 800$ for two nites is not cheap, and the fact that she call u to take her (not the other way around) means she is NONE TOO HOT. for 500$ per nite u can PICK and CHOOSE the better ones.

NEXT TIME bargain first! before u take a girl for a bonk. Don't be shy!! ASK! How much??! bargain and if u don't like the way she talk or anything, walk away from the deal!

as u kjnow, money is not easy to earn! so always be responsible to your money first! as long as ur money never come out of pocket and place in others hands, u have the last say! so bargain with confidence!

"howmuch?" "from what time to what time u stay with me?" "can blowjob or not?" "250$ only can or not?" etc. if u want to be gentleman, u can always ask her go supper, then bargain DURING the supper. if u don like it, just send her back to hotel! u bot her supper so she got nothing to complain, and at least u will save a couple of hundreds, and dont feel like a fool the next day!

as u are a newbie and dare to post, at least u have realization of what u did, which is ... i shall not mince my words... pretty dumb! But at least u know it! that is good!

we all have to start somewhere! pls learn from this! cheers!!

haaaiiizzz...

sadfa
03-12-2004, 04:51 PM
"howmuch?" "from what time to what time u stay with me?" "can blowjob or not?" "250$ only can or not?" etc. if u want to be gentleman, u can always ask her go supper, then bargain DURING the supper. if u don like it, just send her back to hotel! u bot her supper so she got nothing to complain, and at least u will save a couple of hundreds, and dont feel like a fool the next day!

as u are a newbie and dare to post, at least u have realization of what u did, which is ... i shall not mince my words... pretty dumb! But at least u know it! that is good!

we all have to start somewhere! pls learn from this! cheers!!

haaaiiizzz...

sometimes paiseh n hard to bargain.

"can kiss or not?" "got bj or not?" "got shower together or not" "got ass rim or not?" "got lick nipples or not?" "how many position u know?" "can cum how many times?" "after do already can sleep together or straight away shower?"

like match making interview.

maybe we should create a checklist n use. if not, these prc would eat u when they can. n not eat your didi hor!

CheongKingKong
03-12-2004, 05:17 PM
sometimes paiseh n hard to bargain.

"can kiss or not?" "got bj or not?" "got shower together or not" "got ass rim or not?" "got lick nipples or not?" "how many position u know?" "can cum how many times?" "after do already can sleep together or straight away shower?"

like match making interview.

maybe we should create a checklist n use. if not, these prc would eat u when they can. n not eat your didi hor!

Wa pianz...like interogation like that leh...so tough...I guess I had my enough shares of KTV gals liao...me will not tabao again liao...sibey sianz of their crying tears...

sadfa
03-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Wa pianz...like interogation like that leh...so tough...I guess I had my enough shares of KTV gals liao...me will not tabao again liao...sibey sianz of their crying tears...

precisely.

if u dont clarify with them, the prc sure turn around and bite u (even your didi hor!) if u ask them, they act shy. so very difficult to deal with them 2 make sure u get sextified.

sgmjplayer
03-12-2004, 07:31 PM
unless you are dealing with street walkers, or professional
KTV gals, clearing yr doubts will end the fun.

the fun with these PRCs is get what u wont know.. :p
walk away when they cant sextisfy you.

any of these PRC gals u come across offer cim/anal?
pls dont tell me abt not interested. u can always dont
do, but was it offered? how often?

precisely.

if u dont clarify with them, the prc sure turn around and bite u (even your didi hor!) if u ask them, they act shy. so very difficult to deal with them 2 make sure u get sextified.

SuperFriend
04-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Bro Newbie...

S$400 per night is ok lah... few months ago, when I was in SZX, ever spent the same amount of money with a KTV gal from HeBei... I also have friends in Singapore paying S$300 to bring PRC gals to disco as partner from 10pm to 2am and no bonking...

The level of satisfaction you get in return from a lady staying with you overnight could be so good that you can't use $$ to measure, and not only the bonking part, but also the companionship and the GF feeling. Hence, do not worry so much about whether you have overpaid or what...

The most scaring part of your story is that, you are thinking of meeting her in SHA, I think as many brothers have already advised you so far, do not get serious with these working girls as you simply just do not have enough $$ to "play" with her, or support her kind of lifestyle !

Just forget about her, delete her phone number & clear all the call memory on your mobile, move on and tomorrow will be a better day for you ! :D

EMOTIONALLY DRAINED NEWBIE !![/QUOTE]

justme
04-12-2004, 12:17 PM
MOVE ON and forget the money here lah.

think so much also no use.

mi.chi.eru
04-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Where's the newbie?

hmmm....
how come the thread has degenerated to a discussion about naemlo being a newbie or NOT. :rolleyes:

heh heh...

you guys can really carry a conversation across threads...

sadfa
06-12-2004, 05:09 PM
unless you are dealing with street walkers, or professional
KTV gals, clearing yr doubts will end the fun.

the fun with these PRCs is get what u wont know.. :p
walk away when they cant sextisfy you.

any of these PRC gals u come across offer cim/anal?
pls dont tell me abt not interested. u can always dont
do, but was it offered? how often?

1. sometimes when dealing with these prc, no choice but to make it crystal clear. clear yr doubts may end the fun, but those dead fishes would definitely end the fun.

2. never ask about cim/anal. bet few prc would do it.

naemlo
06-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Where's the newbie?

hmmm....
how come the thread has degenerated to a discussion about naemlo being a newbie or NOT. :rolleyes:

heh heh...

you guys can really carry a conversation across threads...

Hmmmm??? I also dunno wat so interesting abt me... naemlo pee when standing, bro stand straight when horny, favor style is standing behind. I thought our common interest r gers n no of bonks.

SGDairyMan
22-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Where's the newbie?

Maybe he is in Shanghai now and cant log in. Cant wait for him to update what happen during X-mas. Did she ask him for $ again?

mi.chi.eru
23-12-2004, 03:06 AM
Hmmmm??? I also dunno wat so interesting abt me... naemlo pee when standing, bro stand straight when horny, favor style is standing behind. I thought our common interest r gers n no of bonks.

yah lor. funny man. What u have i think all the guys also have mah.
i mean.. physical anatomy...

but i could be wrong.

y7u8i9o0
23-12-2004, 03:24 AM
aiyah...as long as mr carrot can afford and willing to afford, then its his business loh. the only dumb thing is didnt check out the price first...no such thing as free lunch in this world lah, esp for prc gals. thou some thai gals does throw in some feelings...personal experience.

but one thing for sure...if she is genuine in love wif u. she will not ask money from you. maybe give you money some more.

simple rules...what one of my bonk brudder teach me:

prc never throw in real feelings, never stop them from going to work or they wil assume you want to support them. never bring them home or let them know where u live...they create havoc for the familiy.

thai...emotional creatures...but some quite evil and may resort to wicked method. dont even say you love her forever etc...if you are damn sway...she (love you so much) might just listen to some of the older aunties and put a #### tao on you...i leave out the details in case you cant take it...but its true...there are such things in thai call gong tao

wtbhsha
23-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Just forget about it,find a new girl.

wtbhsha

Hi all

recently started the KTV scene (never in my life) through job requirements. Went to Grand Century just to bring my suppliers to enjoy themselves on company expenditure.

Sat with a girl called xiao xi, pretty lass from Hunan. Gave me the GFE feeling, but told myself that all they are after are $$$. anyway to cut the long story short, she butterfly in and out of the room only spending about 10 mins per hr. exchange phone numbers and tip her $50 after settling the bill and thought that it would be the end.

reached home at 3am and the phone rang, she said she wanted to see me and asked whether she could come to my place??.

went to pick her up and headed straight for my place, she stayed from 4am till about 3pm and we enjoyed 2 bonks in the process. told me she's here only for 30days and would be going back on 4th dec. told me she's here for her parents and brother back home (yah....rite).

Anyway, at the end (my mistake, i did not ask for the rate), she asked for $500, SHIT !! me do not earn alot, just a salaryman... anyway, i liked the feeling being with her and she assured me next time it would be "free" as she said i am the only one she bonked with and wanted to see whether there is a future for us (????), she even asked me to spend christmas in shanghai with her.

anyway, me paid up (yah....still banging the head on the wall). though painful to my wallet, me liked her and although people warned not to get involved with KTV girls, but the heart rules.. (maybe i am at the stage of looking for a wife or long term relatoinship, and its been a while since i have been single, 33yrsold this year)

anyway, couldn;t get my mind off her after that and she called me again on friday saying to meet her after her "work". said "OK" and again went back to my place and bonked. Kept on telling myself that if she asks for $$$, its the end.... again bonked twice and she stayed till 5pm. to my surprise she did not ask for $$$ when i was sending her off, then i decided to send her back. BIG MISTAKE

along the way, her sob story came again on how she paid too much to come over (about$10000) and she's here to earn as much as possible. then she asked for $400. I was dumfounded !!! got very angry, but being a gentleman, did not show it, assured me that when i am in shanghai, she would not be asking $$$ from me...... anyway, passed her $300, told her i have no more $$$ and told her that i am sincere, and if it is $$$ she is after, please go elsewhere. She said she is not after my $$$ but she needs to make the most of the time spent here...... again sweet nothings came out like..... "we might have a future together but now i need to take care of my family etc etc"

after dropping her off, me just felt emotionally drained......its not the $$$ (though painful) it was the feeling of being taken for a ride on the first cheong.

Randi_Candi
24-12-2004, 09:20 AM
Oops......u din read the rules and FAQs? Please edit your post as in not to quote the whole post before..........
U can't edit

newyorker88
24-12-2004, 09:57 AM
If you contact her again, you're an even bigger idiot than I first thought.
However, those who start exchanging contacts with WHORES with the hope of starting a RELATIONSHIP with these disease ridden ladies are just plain morons in my books.

HAHHAHAHHAHA, SAM, the way you put it sure makes it funny!

axcel
25-01-2005, 09:13 PM
Hey Brothers.... just this thread.... and guess what?? the NEWBIE is back!!!!

btw, we did sms each other regularly everynight from 1am to 3-4 am after she left and before i went shanghai

Here is my shanghai story

arrived on 18th Dec and stayed till 28th Dec. and throughout the 11 days, she accompanied me throughout and did not go to work. when i arrived on the first day, she already bought me a RMB600 sweater to keep me warm, but it was too small... (inside my head i was thinking, when i bring to change she is going to ask me to go shopping, but surprisingly NO!) she said let's go back to the room since you are tired and i said "why dont we eat dinner" (testing whether she would order expensive stuff again), she told me she would bring me to her fav place for dinner (yah, most likely an expensive restaurant).... but surprisingly, it was only a curry cafe only spent RMB$40 on the dinner.

throughout the 11 days, we did the BG/GF things like see shows, meals together.... and to be frank, she did not even want to go shopping..... she saw my casual shoes (mocchassins) were spoilt and when i came back from the office, she already bought a NEW pair for me (i think it was about RMB$500 as she showed me)...... felt bad, but just kept quiet.... therefore i told her i would buy her something in return..... and she only chose a lisptick, and a pair of boots that was about RMB$400. what was surprising was that when she saw my friend's girl giving him a Montblanc pen, and she asked me why i did not have one.... i told her i did not have the $$$ to enjoy luxury items..... the next moment, on another day, after i came back from work, i saw a montblanc pen and wallet lying on the table, neatly wrapped by the store... (it is genuine as i verified it)...... it must have cost her RMB$3500.... i told her why she bought it, and she told me that as long as it was someone that she love... its ok..... at this point i was guilt ridden as i have not spent a cent on her yet... in the end bought her to do her hair (she chose the cheapest around) at about RMB$300, and a jacket about RMB$2000.

I did ask her why.... she said she was touched by me when i was in singapore and that i kept my promise to come to shanghai....her friends did warn her about singaporean men, about us fooling around,,,, but decided to take a chance on me......

She also assured me she would be stopping her KTV as she would not want me to be stressed up......(she has already went for a few interviews, arranged by my friends in shanghai)..... btw, she is already 30, but trust me she looks like 23.....

she did tell me that if ever one day we are together.... she does not want to come to singapore as she does not want me or my friends to think she wants a PR..... she is even willing to sign a pre-nuptial agreement to guarantee my assets (although i did tell her that i am in debt, and not a rich person).... brothers..... i am a normal looking person, with a simple lifestyle (the ktv i went was only my 3rd time with business associates)..... i am also in debt (about $20K, which i told her) and she told me its ok as long as when she is with me.... i am debt free.... no savings is ok as she would like to start new with me.... my friends did advise me to push $$$ to her when i leave, but when i broach the subject, like hinting "if u are with me, u would not have any $$$" she say " its ok, and dont give me any $$$, i will leave you, if u do, i truly want to be with you"

during the trip, she did tell me about her past, her BFs relationships and why she came into this line (family was jobless, but now its ok liao....) and was in it for 1.5 year only.

guys, with her looks, she could hook up with anyone (there have been alot of indecent proposals) or that if she wants $$$, she would not choose me, instead asking me to solve my $$$ problems first... if she is after PR, why not hook up with someone who has assets.

since i came back from shanghai, we have been in constant contact and she would call me or sms me throughout the nights just to assure me that she was back in her hostel in shanghai and not with other men.

problem here is that although i like her alot... to the point of falling in love.....i
would be travelling to her hometown this chinese new year to spend some time to get to know her background and family..... and she would be here in late march too......

any comments from my brothers in the ocean??? good or bad are welcome... hope that some could share their good ending stories too..... as this might be a "Pretty Woman" ending.

brothers.... i am not thinking that far... (although she is, as she told me that she would like to settle down with someone she loves and who loves her...)

FatSpider
25-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Fuck N Forget Pls

kilrein
25-01-2005, 10:45 PM
I'd say give it a go.

BUT... always keep it at the back of your mind that she might not be sincere. In any case, long distance relationships can be discarded fairly easily.

Anyway, from the way you described her, it seems that you might be in luck. But again... I have little trust for PRC girls.

Go ahead... but be careful, that's all.

xxxaddict
25-01-2005, 10:57 PM
I think you watch too much 'Pretty Woman' liao.

I can only assume that you are no Richard Gere (you are in debt $20K)....

Well... different strokes for different folks I guess.

bohya
25-01-2005, 11:33 PM
brothers.... i am not thinking that far... (although she is, as she told me that she would like to settle down with someone she loves and who loves her...)

yo bro... i am really touched by her actions...and boy... how warmth is her actions to you.... maybe you can seriously consider it together with all other hidden factors...

petercm888
26-01-2005, 12:28 AM
Bro Axcel

Sorry to say that it is too good to believe. You mentioned that you not handsome, no money...why she want you & spent money on you some more. Yr small bro can turn??

I think you not lost when the gal in here, you paid her total $800 for 2 overnight section with 4 bonks. The KTV gal overnight rate at $500-600 is quite common, isn't. Maybe I carrot head...I paid $500 to the Lido gal for overnite too.

If this is the real story, I must said dun treat them, they saw dick more than we see pussy. FJ with you just like we shake hand only. Maybe she want to ask you to apply the PR for her??

Just IMHO, hope bro dun mind.

tokugawa
26-01-2005, 02:37 AM
Bro, I think give it a try since you have nothing to lose while you in 20k debt. Oh yes, i think you gonna lose your singlehood if you get married :D
When a woman at this age around 30 is trying to settle down.
If not, they miss the bus liao and no more chance to settle down since her age catch up with her. From my opinion, a woman cannot work long in this line because the age will catch up with them one day. PRC girl got good and bad. We cannot just say all apples in the basket is rotten if few of them is rotten. It all just depends on the luck who you met.
If your story is real, they me really respect you. Lucky B@***rd or you use alot of the Pheromone ? Quick go buy toto. :)
Good luck man but becareful though such as medical check up before get married.

TheSting
26-01-2005, 11:11 AM
..... she is even willing to sign a pre-nuptial agreement to guarantee my assets....

Eh.. I'm sure this must have been mentioned before somewhere in this forum??

A Pre-nuptial agreement is NOT recognized in S'porean court, thanx to what is known as the woman's charter..

meaning... u can freaking get a PI to take pictures of her in bed with another man.. and u'll still have to give her her fair share (1/2?) of your assets..

of course... best check it up..
I'm no lawyer.

Still... best of luck buddy!

Cheri_Popper
26-01-2005, 11:16 AM
meaning... u can freaking get a PI to take pictures of her in bed with another man.. and u'll still have to give her her fair share (1/2?) of your assets..

You can actually sue for divorce base on the fact that she was not being faithful to you. Should you win the case, I doubt that you will have to give her any assets. However you would need strong evidence on that. You would required a good PI with enough "solid" evidence to win the case. The PI does not have to catch them in the act of bonking but just ptovide the date,time & location of their tyrst. The PI must also prove that they were alone in the room during the period of time. Whether they bonk each other or not is important. The fact that they were alone in a room for a period of time is enough. This is know as circumtential evidences. They would have to prove in court that they did nothing while together in the room or house. However ,with photos as evidences the case would be won more easily.

TheSting
26-01-2005, 11:22 AM
You can actually sue for divorce base on the fact that she was not being faithful to you. Should you win the case, I doubt that you will have to give her any assets.

eh
how sure are you about this buddy?
cos I'm not.

Nebula
26-01-2005, 11:32 AM
eh
how sure are you about this buddy?
cos I'm not.

It's certainly not as easy a that ... anyhow, based on our Women Charter, even in the event the woman is caught engaging in sex and is the party that is unfaithful, the charter still protects their rights. The courts are not interested in who is wrong and who is right, decisions are made on equitable basis and leans more to protect the basic needs of the woman.

anyhow, unless you are rolling in money, you don't need to be too worried .. just ensure that money is kept in seperate accounts ... not joint and all assets are kept in control of your own name, not joint names.

On the issue of pre-nup, one of the bros is correct, it is invalid in Sillipore ...

sgmjplayer
26-01-2005, 12:53 PM
I dont mean to be any offensive.

just my views

My supper in Beijing was RMB40 for 5 persons.. nice ones already.
Maybe SH more expensive.

My pair of good leather shoes from SH was RMB 90, when I buy in Beijing was
RMB 80. its more comfortable than the S$100 shoes I used to have.

I have a Montblanc pen also, which cost rmb 50.
the only difference is heavier, the real 1 was lighter.

I have told some guys here, some of these gals, decent or indecent.
They are willing to pay an hefty amt in CASH or Kind, to get married
to a foreigner, Singapore is 1 of the choices as we speaks chinese.
Now you are talking about she getting it for 'FREE'. whats the temptations?

Lets put it this way, what she has done/buy for you are all genuine,
can you afford her lifestyle?

'sigh' very sadly, I can only afford all the cheap stuffs...

it was only a curry cafe only spent RMB$40 on the dinner.

she saw my casual shoes (mocchassins) were spoilt and when i came back from the office, she already bought a NEW pair for me (i think it was about RMB$500 as she showed me)...... felt bad, but just kept quiet.... therefore i told her i would buy her something in return..... and she only chose a lisptick, and a pair of boots that was about RMB$400. what was surprising was that when she saw my friend's girl giving him a Montblanc pen, and she asked me why i did not have one.... i told her i did not have the $$$ to enjoy luxury items..... the next moment, on another day, after i came back from work, i saw a montblanc pen and wallet lying on the table, neatly wrapped by the store... (it is genuine as i verified it)...... it must have cost her RMB$3500.... i told her why she bought it, and she told me that as long as it was someone that she love

sadfa
26-01-2005, 01:00 PM
from SH was RMB 90, when I buy in Beijing was
RMB 80. its more comfortable than the S$100 shoes I used to have.

I have a Montblanc pen also, which cost rmb 50.
the only difference is heavier, the real 1 was lighter.

'sigh' very sadly, I can only afford all the cheap stuffs...

bro,

usually prc products very tu n cannot last.
somemore full of imitation. i heard of ferero rocher but not sesame rocher until i go prc.
dont cheong too much, u will have more money in pocket lor.

btw dont say i put 1 leg in again hor.

Bazic606
26-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Bro, what do you wish to hear from the brudders here? To support u to carry on, or to dissuade u from crossing the line. No one here is a better candidate than yourself to know. You should be sensitive enough to tell if she is the ONE and she is honest with u. Whatever your decision may be, just don't make it to become a regret that will haunt u for life. Been there, done that and it's not easy to coop with it.

Rick123
26-01-2005, 04:24 PM
i agreed with wat bazic said. to be frank, i went through all these. kind of tough but guess it's hard to resists. china women......how well you know them??? ask yourself these few questions and then think about it. 1) all the way from china, what is the main thing on their mind? 2) how well do you know her? her past? her present? 3) does she always by your side? when you not with her, do you know what is she doing? to me, 80% of those china women who comes to singapore are all very pro. pro in the way they talk and also the way they behave.

petercm888
26-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Bro, dun dream ...The MM came here for money NOT for love. She work in KTV can easily earn 2-3 times of yr income. Why she want you?

Marry her?? You like public toilet instead of home toilet??

Rick123
28-01-2005, 02:47 PM
from my point of view, not all of them are that bad. i'm been through all these for the last 2 years. still with this china gal. she is on study pass. well, maybe i should share with all bros regarding my story.

Rick123
28-01-2005, 02:55 PM
2 years ago, ard dec.....went to one ktv and came to know of this gal. she is sort of quiet type but we seems to hit off well. visit her a few more times at ktv and in the end asked her out to sentosa overnight. just joking with her that i might want sex from her over there and what's her charges like....she say foc. anyway, went there and spent 2 days. after that we left the place and did not ask for money at all. sex with her was not very good. not experience enough and was kind of shy. as times goes by, we always meet on friday and sat overnight to have sex every now and then. all these while, i was not paying her any money. this went on about a year. once found out she was married. got a child as well. got problems with her husband. will separate with him soon. anyway she also found out i was married. anyway, we told each other that since we're so happy together, just dun bother about all these stuffs. u dun bother my family and so do i.

Rick123
28-01-2005, 03:05 PM
i think she is in love with me....very in love. then one day, i discovered that she had another man in sg. this man is from china. working here. about 45+. she told me that she already with him when we met. she never ask me for money cause this man give her bout 3k a month. so after much thought, i didn't mind cause we agreed this was a fling between she and me. she told me that that man can't have sex. i didn't believe her. but in the end, found out that it's truth that this man can't have sex. old liao. we went on about half year and i came to know a lot of her friends. always playing mahjong at their place. saw a lot of interesting things happening. a few of them have been bao by some old man. about 2-3k monthly. and also need to pay them bout 30-50k for a year. they won't work. they go school and then stay at home....waiting for you to come...haha..action time. all the ah lao can't make it liao. just dun know y......spend so much money for what.

Rick123
28-01-2005, 03:12 PM
got to know 2 gals which was quite close to them. 1 got 2 bf and the other got 3 bf. both also got husband at china!!!but must admit both were very beautiful. imagine a year would cost you 50k to bao her. monthly rental would be around 500, u need to give her some money to spend. bout 1.5k a month. haha...still got lots of stuffs that concern money. always see how all these cina squeeze money from sg guys.......as for me, the other guy came to know of me and in the end, she broke off with him. she is still with me today but we hardly meet anymore. maybe once a week. for the past 2 years, i have not given her any money at all. last month, i gave her a sum of money. i discovered that me slowly falling in love with her. told her that it's better not have too much feeling going in. she accept the money. sorry for my broken english......

vorsex
03-02-2005, 05:38 PM
walao u siao or wat !! for $250 and more per month you can pao a prc student here per month and bonk all you want , of cse you might be sharing ur this part time gf of urs with other ppl if you dont mind.

danls79
03-02-2005, 10:44 PM
y friend u got lobang is it care to intro ?

unclezerofire
06-02-2005, 12:01 AM
walao u siao or wat !! for $250 and more per month you can pao a prc student here per month and bonk all you want , of cse you might be sharing ur this part time gf of urs with other ppl if you dont mind.

good lobang..... any students left..... me want also

axcel
23-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Hi Brothers

I am back from the CNY... been trying to clear work for the past week, therefore unable to write an update. long update... but here goes.

Well the trip started with me getting a connecting flight from Guangzhou to Changde... and when i arrived, she was there waiting for me... with a bouquet of roses... hahaha.. something she promised when we first met.. she still could remember... anyway what followed was a 2hr drive to her place in her cab. a small city called Jinshi in Hunan. reach her place and ushered to a rather run down 1 room flat... saw the parents and brother and had a meal together... father is a teacher(retired) while mum was a office clerk(retired). i believe was jobs given by the goverment. Nice people... no airs and they prepared a simple meal.. not to impress me actually. after dinner proceeded, to their new flat (something like our 4 room flat) and was quite plainly done up but no such extravagant things like DVD players, just a TV.

stayed in her room, while she slept in her parents room. (she was warned by her parents not to stay too long alone with me in the room...hahahaha). anyway... stayed at her place till the 15th... and during those days.... did not even spend a cent throughout the trip... as wanted to bring them out for dinner but she told me there is no need and the parents wanted to stay home. when i was alone with the parents... i also did ask leading questions on how they bought the flat and whether my girl had any past BFs, which they replied was what she told me... they used their savings and hers to buy the flat and i was the first guy that she brought home and introduced as a boyfriend. anyway... at least was comforted that it was true, what she told me. i also fell sick during the stay there and was fussed by her mum like my own mum. maybe chinese people are like that.

did not walk around as it was constantly raining and snowing. anyway, i only bought a carton of cigarrettes for the father and a pair of $20 silver earrings for the mum (as requested by my girl) and they even gave me a RMB 60 red packet... never expected it... they did say that they are just normal people and just enjoying their retirement thru their retirement payments by the government.

left her place on 15th and stayed with her in Guangzohu till 20th. throughout, we did not go shopping as she did not want to. no point spending. the only request she had was a good soup everyday... which was no problem. she even ask when we ordered whether the meal was claimable so that i am not spending my own $$$ (i was on business trip too). throughout the trip her phone never rang and sms never came.... which was a good thing...(it was ON, i verified)

During the trip, she asked me to look for my friends in china, on finding a job for her from July1st, as she wants to stop, and to show she is serious in finding a job. from now till then.... she would just sit tables and save $$$ and also repay the housing loan. she did admit that it would be difficult for her in the beginning, but she said she was serious in the relationship. Guys, any help for someone who does not know english or pc skills to work in shenzhen or shanghai ?? low paying is ok(but not that low) so that she can survive and at the same time use her savings to upgrade herself. she would be coming to singapore next month.... and i would be applying the visa for her.... and even the security deposit she would tt the $$$ to me (as i told her that i would be tight to pay road tax and insurance next month). she even scolded me that it was her issue and no need for me to worry.

guys, what do u think of the situation ??? at least i am comforted that financially i am not drained.. she is not after $$$ as alot of tests has gone thru and that she knows what i have...and she is already 30 (although look like a 25) and no time for her to fool around (she only started 1.5 yr back after a relationship set back and when the family was jobless)... if she wanted out immediately (which she was asked), she could just jump on any rich guy in china and get out or demand that i do something now....(seeing i am "hook"). dont think PR is an issue she's after as it takes time to apply and it would years once she gets it. and why should it be singapore where china is the next growth area.

she did tell me that she is committing by stopping in june, and upgrading and giving me till end of the year to resolve my $$$ issues. all she wants is to start from zero with someone that she loves and not be someone who can give her $$$ only. she is always worried that i mind her past and that i might get someone with lesser "problems" like a singapore girl.

Guys, emotionally i am falling. but i have told myself i would only commit 100% after June, if she keeps her promise. in the meantime... only sit tables....no going out with customers and when she is in singapore, she would be spending more time with me, getting to know my friends and be introduced to my parents.

Sorry for the long story.... guys ?? comments???

sithlord
23-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Hi dude,

i hav been following ur story actually... IMO go for it... this shld b the greatest gamble of ur life... if finally u regret it, then bo bian lor.. a man's gotta standby his own folly.... Till then all the best ... :)

NEw Year New Bonks!!! :D

jamesd
23-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Bruther Axcel,

Only yourself will know how true your feelings are for her. My opinion, if you are willing to listen, is to forget about the whole thing. Let me tell you my story.

I came across a Korean KTV in SG. There are about 18 Korean girls in this joint and they are well behave. Got to know one of them who has been here for about a year. She's studying English here and attend classes on weekdays. Went to the KTV a few times and we got along well and no hanky panky . I hinted if she can be booked but she says she'll never sell her body. I was thinking in my mind that I don't mind paying even $500 for a night as I've never tried a Korean SYT with a great body.

What made me confirm that she's a good girl is that when she does not understand my english she would take out her electronic dictionary and check and then make a note in her notebook. She seems to be a decent type and very hard working. We then went out for dinner on a few occassions and she choose to go hawker. It really felt like she's my girlfriend. On one occassion, she called to say that she's very sad because of some problem at home. Went down to the KTV and we started drinking. She just did not want to talk but want me to drink with her and hold her. I just paid drinks for that night and she did not charge me any tips. By the way, they sit with customers by the hour, no butterfly. By the time to send her home, she was drunk. At her doorstep, we frenched like mad in the car and she kept saying she loves me. Too bad cannot go to her place because she got room-mates. It was also too late to go to hotel as it was 4am, got to work at 8am.

We carried on this relationship for about 6 months, behaving like BF and GF and she never ask for money. I treated her with respect and decency and as my girlfriend, so never desperate to ask to bonk her as I was thinking if I eventually get her she'll be mine for good without the extra fees.

On one occassion, after dinner at East Coast, we went for a stroll along the beach and sat on a bench. After some chatting, we started frenching again and for the first time after 6 months, I got to touch her breast and pussy; BOY OH BOY, her pussy so damn soft and moist. My DIDI immediately mari kita. She unzipped me and start HJ. After some 5 minutes, I shot off :p .

But what follow next, you'll never guess. She started talking about her parents pressuring her to get married and also support family back home. AND the golden question came; she ask if I could loan her $40,000. I was thinking WTF 40,000 Won????!!! No she wanted SGD! :eek:

I do not know what to feel or say at that moment. I was really getting serious with her. But I organised my thoughts very quickly and straight away says I do not have that kind of money. I remind myself the principles when I cheong and I always stick to it.

1) Never loan money to girls from KTV,HC, etc.
2) Never let them know where you stay. I even remove my condo decal on my car when I pick up girls.
3) Never bring a girl home to bonk. Never shit in your own backyard.
4) Never bring a girl to hotel and bonk when she's very high or drunk. Bonk in the car.
5) Never give them your official handphone no. or work related no. I maintain two HPs.
6) Always use a condom.

That was our last meeting. She never called anymore.

That's my story Bruther Axcel. Think again if what you are going to do is worth it, afterall, a young pretty Viet Virgin wife is available any time.

guru899
23-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Hello all Brothers,

I think we Singapore men are gentleman OR those gals think so??? In countries like Thailand, Indonesia, Korea & Vietnam, the guys there do not really treat girls like many here does. I think is the "CHEE-WIND" feeling that make girls here think of themself a lot more! If all guys start become less gentleman, then gals will be "LAN-WIND" more!?

Anyway, never give them anything more. I notice that if gals want your money, no matter how much is NEVER enough. If gals are sincere, if you are beggar, ugly or watever, they still love you.

Manytimes, you can be fool or trap by the love feeling, thinking of something great to be happen out between you two. But do be smart and instead of giving money, try get from them instead.....this is very fun! A test of brain!

Otherwise, just bang & forget it!

oogle
29-08-2005, 05:18 AM
You fell for the oldest trick in the book. Any girl who tries it on will get another hard luck story from me and it's bye bye forever. I know every trick in the book but all I can say is that those KTV girls are on a sole purpose to rip you off as they work on a social visit pass and only got a limited time to try to earn as much as possible, and some may have borrowed to pursue their "venture". Overall, you do not know the situation in China as money is hard to come by, so these girls will try anything to get as much as possible when overseas. I must say, not everyone is like this but finding your "goodie girl" is one in a million. I have met tons of KTV girls but only a handful are sincere, and have also visited a few GFs in China, only those I consider trustworthy after putting them to the test. Getting desperate, single and divorce is the fastest way to get your fingers burnt. Better use your head and not your heart.

oogle
29-08-2005, 06:25 AM
Let me tell you a story. Met a girl I really like at GL and spent time with her. Her visit pass expired and she went back to China. She told me a Hardluck storey and I gave her $1K to tide over her problem. When I gave her the money, I was already prepared to lose all, but I consider it all worthwhile to spend goodtimes with her, but not a single cent more. I went on a business trip to China and she accompanied me, telling me another storey but that was the end, and I never want to see her again. You got to consider what is worthwhile, but a girl who tell lies is not worth a penny at all.
Let me tell you another story. Met another girl at KTV, and she was an angel to me, when she told me she had a problem, I tested her and found it was true, but since I got limited cash I only gave her a couple of hundred. She went back, and I visited her in China, and verified with my own eyes the situation she was in. At times, I sent her money, when I was tight, I told her the truth, and she did not bug me. Up to date for more than 1 year, we still keep in touch. Moral of story, "if a girl really likes you, money is secondary. You got to first consider if you like her, and if she is really worth it."

Rof|maoxz
29-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Bruther Axcel,

We carried on this relationship for about 6 months, behaving like BF and GF and she never ask for money. I treated her with respect and decency and as my girlfriend, so never desperate to ask to bonk her as I was thinking if I eventually get her she'll be mine for good without the extra fees.

That's my story Bruther Axcel. Think again if what you are going to do is worth it, afterall, a young pretty Viet Virgin wife is available any time.

First of all, axcel so how's everything with your gerfrd in terms of immigration issues? Relationship wise I can't really advise you as you might find the same advice over and over again.

Jamesd, maybe you could ask yourself sincerely what type of relationship you want from this girl? I have read thru bros' incident and in their post, they included "she never ask for money from me" in their post. In such a relationship, this is not even a telltale sign that the girl will be faithful to you, or any kind. (I'm not saying this is what you think. My POV actually.) Upfront maybe her character is those of the independent type. I would not say confidently that it may be an hidden agenda later. Because you are the one choosing. We are lending our hearing ears and support you emotionally.

Choosing a life partner from WLs, FLs, TN ladies or KTV GROs pose a significant risk. In fact normal BGRs also have risk. Everyone has their choice to accept and refuse. Humans always anticipate circumstances, plan perfect route strategically, beware of the "dos or do not" In reality, we are forced to tackle problems when we faced it. Perhaps that's life ba. The big question in life is do we perceive reality or is reality just a perspective we have?

evo3
29-08-2005, 01:18 PM
欢场无真爱,不要太过相信她们。

maxxer
29-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Heh take it easy man...Though i dont know you but i know how you feel cause my EX was from China too.Left me the minute she heard that i was in some Financial problem!Unless you meet one that works in a factory i ask of you not to waste your time and $$!As for the money i can only say its cheap to learn a lesson!I wasted more to learn this lesson!

BeerButtBoobs
16-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Dude,

Even if your GF Singaporean, doesn't mean she won't ask you money.

Firstly, she never go out to non-aircon places. Second she checking if you got 5Cs. Lastly, after the Troy movie, she want you to look like Brad Pitt. Kanasai!

But you know what, PRC more shrewd than Sg gals. Think about it, they got no basic pay but shit load of expenses (daily room rate is $35 min). Their job is to mindfuck you so they get paid. They've got to be good at it right? Otherwise starve to death what!

Think about it this way, if there are no idiots out there, all seasoned cheongkers who are good at mindfucking the mindfuckers won't have freebies anymore. Gals all starve to death. HAHAHAHA!!!!

DarkAsh
13-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Bro Axcel,
We are surrounded by risks daily in our lives, so after 33 years you should be pretty adept in handling them. Take calculated risks, be intelligent and follow your heart. Your brain will not bring you happiness.... well I hope and wish for you that this episode in your have a fairy tale ending ....cheers :D

Cutter
13-11-2005, 10:02 PM
yo bro,
After been told by so many real story from all cheongster here. Just take note that the ratio of bad and good is 10:1. So it's up to you to risk whether you can get the 1 or not. Anyway good luck to you... ;)

konglong
16-11-2005, 12:17 AM
bro axcel.. it's been awhile since ur last post.. how's things with ur gal? waiting for ur update..

konglong
16-11-2005, 12:26 AM
bro axcel.. time to update us again..

horserider69
16-11-2005, 09:06 AM
bro axel, if u think its worth a try just go for it... remember all the advice the other bros given on goodwill... always stay alert and can come back for more advice shld u need....

Bros here will definitely help out when a cheongster in trouble... Best of luck man, and remember to keep us posted on the development!

giselejun
27-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Hmmm,as I china mainland girl,I am sorry to hear this story. But I want you to know there are good girls in China. We dun smoke,dun drink,dun drug,dun go to pubs or sth. Nor do us cheat or fool guys,as we dun want to be treated in that way either.
Who you have met was a KTV girl. And you foreigners are easily and likely to meet that kind of girls when u abuse you stay here. You are just exposed to these hookers. Unforturnately you were trapped. We china mainland good girls do feel it unfair for you to draw the conclusion like that we are just China Mainland girls.
I just want to let you know the truth! I know, many ppl have the rooted prejudice..which we feel it hard to reach.But thanks if u can understand us.

SittingBull
28-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Sorry that you got the wrong idea, but i think the fault doesnt lies with the girls from KTV, cos its apparent that the only reason why they are here, IS TO MAKE MONEY, and nothing else. Bros who wanna play the game, has to understand the rules, the guys pay for the fun, and the girls get paid for providing the fun. To think of the girls having feelings for u, is pure stupidity. Money is the reason why they came over in the first place, and this is a FACT, like it or not. Bros, who chose to think otherwise, that maybe the girls are for real, is taking a gamble, and should it backfire, bear with the repercussions. Like giselejun had said, we should not sterotype all the Chinese girls, other than that, GONGXI FA CAI to all the bros.

dc7176
28-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Hmmm,as I china mainland girl,I am sorry to hear this story. prejudice..which we feel it hard to reach.

But thanks if u can understand us.

Hmm... wat is a mainland gal like u doin n surfing for in sbf?? No reunion dinner?

I m willin, try to understand n believe u r a good gal if u will to give me a chance to know u better... kekeke :D

mahalosux
28-01-2006, 05:38 PM
I m willin, try to understand n believe u r a good gal if u will to give me a chance to know u better... kekeke :D

me oso wan to noe her better too..hehehehe:D

sammer
29-01-2006, 12:51 PM
haiz.... i think all bros must learn from SBF... this type of experience for everyone to share and exchange... next time be careful...

hohoho613
29-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Aiyah, be it any relationship. It all voice down to $$$$$$$$$.

At the point of emotional feeling, ur little bro rules over u. Every thing they ask

will be answered as yes and ok.

However, once it is over and done, u have to considered as a bad

investment with negative ROI.:( That the fact of a relationship.

Look forward and be smart in future. Ur head rules ur bro and not the other

way.

Happy new year

hohoho

vivaldi
25-06-2006, 06:44 PM
I could relate to your story and I knew a few who are as gullible as you bro.... I was a newbie in the KTV world until I kept hearing the same stories from different girls telling you about their pass and how pathetic their lives are and how they have to raise funds . . . . bla bla bla.

Oh did she pay the rent to you for staying at your house, as her house is probably occupied by the numerous ladies cramping in.

This is just my ten cents worth.. ..If you're single and lonely, join the social development groups, else when horny straight to Geylang but check with bros here for best reviews.

Hence, to do the mathematics on my reccomendations- it should cost you only about Sin$ 300, 9saving you about $500)

Social memberships @=100
4 rounds of fux in Geylangs= $50 X 4= $200

sillyboyboy
27-06-2006, 07:24 PM
brudders...

I need advice, I really like this TN gal, we went out a few times.

Walked her home and stuff.

Asked if she likes me - she said yes. But she say can only stayas friends and not as lovers. As be lovers will not have good end.

i ask her why and she say because she does not want to harm me and that she feels inferior and that we do not match. I told her i dun mind. Then she will always be silent at this point. She will always point out why she cannot be with me, like her current job, and the fact that she have to stay at the shop the whole day and no time.

I still call her and she still receive so still got talk.

Is it she actually dun like me or she really dun want to hurt me?

Or she dun like me but dun want to say so I will go back for bonks?
(got one time I +++ to her about this relationship thing and she say she rather i dun see her again if I insist on relationship... so she really seem to not want to hurt me?)

What should I do?

sillyboyboy
27-06-2006, 07:38 PM
brudders...

I need advice, I really like this TN gal, we went out a few times.

Walked her home and stuff.

Asked if she likes me - she said yes. But she say can only stayas friends and not as lovers. As be lovers will not have good end.

i ask her why and she say because she does not want to harm me and that she feels inferior and that we do not match. I told her i dun mind. Then she will always be silent at this point. She will always point out why she cannot be with me, like her current job, and the fact that she have to stay at the shop the whole day and no time.

I still call her and she still receive so still got talk.

Is it she actually dun like me or she really dun want to hurt me?

Or she dun like me but dun want to say so I will go back for bonks?
(got one time I +++ to her about this relationship thing and she say she rather i dun see her again if I insist on relationship... so she really seem to not want to hurt me?)

What should I do?