PDA

View Full Version : Recommedations for Desker

chatoh
04-12-2004, 11:25 AM
Hi Bros !
I was at Desker a few days ago. I was there around 2 pm. There were not many cheongsters walking around. And most of the pros were already available in the houses. Tis is the type of setting I like because the pros are still fresh and if you get a BBJ, you know here mouth is still fresh. I strolled around Desker, passed house 98 (Zarina's house), her chair was empty. I thought maybe she was already with a customer. I walked around one more round, and came back to House 98. I asked a Malay lady for Zarina, she said, she will not come until 5pm. I don't know if she was bluffing me, because the latest Zarina will show up last time was 2:30 pm. I was in a hurry, and wanted some release, so I said so myself, "I might as well try this Malay lady, instead of waiting for Zarina".
The Malay lady is Siti, she is around mid 30s, like Zarina and also has tan skin and big boobs. I asked her for the fee and she said $ 25. Good bargain, I might as well try. Only the haggard aunties in Petain and Desker charge $ 20.
Siti led me to the room. Her room didn't have a very good smell, it smelt a bit like a labourers room (no offence to labourers). It seemed I was the first customer of the day. After I washed, she undressed and I started licking her big brown boobs. They were huge (slightly smaller than Zarina's), just how I like them. She was also a little slimmer than Zarina. She let me lick her boobs for a while, but the commanded me to lay on the bed. I thought she was going to give me a BBBJ or at least a BJ. But the she grabbed a condom from her night table and capped me. I thought "OK, she will give me a BJ with cap". But she placed herself on top of me, and was going to insert my didi into her. I wanted a BJ, so I requested. She said she doesn't do BJ. I kindly requested a BJ one more time, she politely rejected. So I asked her if I could lick her tits again. She agreed. I changed positions and laid on top of her licking her tits, and moving down towards her legs, and licking her thighs.
Because her tits were at leats 38 DD I asked her for a tit fuck, I wanted to cum on her tits. She agreed to a tit fuck, but when I was removing my condom, she told me to keep it on and to do the tit fuck with it "Sian !".
What to expect for $ 25 ! So I did as she said, I tit fucked her until I came inside my cap.
After I was done, we exchanged pleasantries, she told me she is from Penang like Zarina, and said good bye.
Conclusion :
Fee : $ 25
Looks : OK, mid 30s, pleasant mature MILF Malay face
Body : Voluptuous, but no as much as Zarina, but she is slimmer and has less tummy than Zarina
Boobs : At least 38 DD, perfect for a tit fuck, and for licking
Service : Disappointed, I thought she could be a good back up for Zarina.
She doesn't provide BJ, not even with cap. Tit fuck, must do with cap
FJ : Didn't try
RTF : Only if I am horny, and Zarina is not in house 98

adamking80
04-12-2004, 06:40 PM
bro chatoh, don't think this Siti is lying... heard from a few as well that Zarina starts work at about 5pm nowadays... :cool:

fleaz
05-12-2004, 12:53 PM
ya truth, the last time i took Zarina, maybe 1 month before hari raya. i took her about 5.30pm and she told me im the 1st cust. she say she start work around that time. em..... i think it is a Sunday.

cheers :D
fleaz

chatoh
06-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Thanks Bros for your information.
Last time, Zarina began between 1:30-2:30 pm, so now she starts after 5pm.
So, what time she finishes ?
One time, I was walking in Desker around 10 pm, I saw Zarina sitting on her chair. I was only recce on Desker so didn't take her.
Usually what's her work schedule ?
I have never been in Desker beyond 10 pm, but it seems some houses close around midnight, can any cheongster verify this ?
Thanks !

dom01
07-12-2004, 10:46 PM
tried this zarina a few months back.. was ard late afternoon too..

Chatoh,
tit fuck with condom.. wha.. something new.. hehe.. Bo feeling one... :eek:

stud
07-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Tried ZARINA today, Beautiful face man, only shape is out.

Very talkative, she loves conversations & she's the kind that loves a good line to kick start her to like u. So if u r going to visit her, start with a nice line.

BJ - 9/10
Frenching - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
GF feeling & attitude.
Friendly if u treat her right.
Damage - $30

chatoh
08-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Bro Dom 01 !
Yes, tit-fucking with a condom sucks, no feeling. I just felt like getting it over with. I hope Siti upgrades her service. She could be a good back up for Zarina. Her tits are nice and her body is in better shape than Zarina's, but she lacks the X-factor.
Bro Stud !
Congratulations for trying Zarina. Is it your first time ?
What time did you get Zarina ?
I hardly cheong in Desker nowadays, but I miss Zarina's service.
Yes, she's very chatty. Makes you feel great.

Good luck Bro Dom01 and Stud !

stud
08-12-2004, 12:28 PM
She says she starts work at 5.00pmm nowadays.
I was there at about 8.30pm.

TheHappyMondays
08-12-2004, 05:19 PM
She says she starts work at 5.00pmm nowadays.
I was there at about 8.30pm.

Yes, guessed she started work in the later afternoon now. :)

soccersaint
03-01-2005, 04:36 AM
Yes, guessed she started work in the later afternoon now. :)

What time last F? :confused:

TheHappyMondays
03-01-2005, 12:35 PM
What time last F? :confused:

Can try before midnight. Most houses will also close by then. :)