PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

vmtech
26-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Hmm dont know if it's appropraite. but was thinking, there are threads on BKK's MP, threads on Air tickets, and also newbie advises, why not start 1 BKK's fun spots and recommendation, so can kindda save newbies or sometimes even lau jiao some precious time from bumping into fuckup bars?

well.. since i started the thread... maybe i'll start it off.
this thread is based on individual's feeling lor, just like FR on pros.
1 man's meat is another's poison.

Soi Cowboy (sukhumvit soi 23)

Recommanded bars.
Personally i haven been into ALL bars but these are those that i truely enjoy and the girls there are not bad, not pushy at all.

1. Baccara
very crowded place with almost more den 20 girls dancing on stage at same time.. 2nd floor gurls wear sch uniform... with nothing inside. they very daaring 1, not afraid to show u thier titties or pussies while dancing.
Happy hr 6-9pm )beers @ 60baht each
normal rates beers @ 110 baht each , ladies drinks at 110 baht.
Barfine: 500baht

Recommanded rating: 7/10. good for those people that like to see more flashies and Zaogeng type. 2nd floor got 1 VIP room...for u-know-wad. the VIP room's wall is a 1sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room... nt bad.

2. Spice Girls

located in betwen Cowboy1 and cowboy2
pretty hostess!
Small bar with not much girls but the quality of them are v good. 1st floor girls wear bikini's, more matured looking, 2nd floor girls are about 16-19 yrs old onli, wearing sch uniform. (yes of cuz, nothing underneath)

this is the bar i love to hang out, becuz the mamasan and the girls there are very friendly! and they dont pester u for lady drinks.
there's a pool table there , kindda small and restricted spaces but not good enuff.

Happy hour: 6-8.30pm (beers @ 50baht ea and lady drinks @ 90)
normal rates: beers @ 90baht each and lady drinks @ 90-110 baht
Barfine @ 600baht
most of the girls in this bar are willing to go wof u back to hotel for $1500 baht shorttime, but normally they end up spending the whole night with u. :)
got 2 gurls there at diff times, both onli 1500 baht each, and they stayed with me till 12pm the next morning.

recommandation rating: 8/10. excellent place to slack and thinking about where to do. nice girls and friendly staff. Cheapest beers in Soi cowboy IMHO.

3. Shark bar

kindda new bar... settings are like spice girls.. 2 floors with pool room on 2nd floor.

here... also very crowded... but the girls on the 1st floor... woooo! most of them are damn pretty! got 1 very good dancer and pretty hot... No.16.
2nd floor abit quiet, seems like they concentrate on 1st floor onli, normally 1st floor damn packed. bartender on 2nd floor, looks very young, like 16-17 only, also got tag 1... gonna try book her next time round. :)

down side is that those waitresses are kindda fat. dont bother abt them, just concentreate on the agogo ladies

Happy hour 4.30-8.30pm (beers @ 60 baht)
normal rates : 90-110 baht for beers.
barfine: 500

recommandation rating: 7/10. reocmmandede for those that like to recce and chat with the girls b4 booking... some of the girls there will go with u for shorttime at onli 1k baht! includeds massage too..

NANA plaza

Hollywood strip (3rd floor last bar)

Nothing much to shout about in this bar, but recommanded cuz inside there are 3-4 real gems... n i mean real gems as in... damn freaking hoT! look like models... shaven pussies... best faces...

prices in nana plaza is higher den soi cowboy leh.. beers @ 125 baht

NOT-RECOMMANDED

going to update this sections soon... brudders got contribution.. can post? den i add in the list!
but well 1st on my list:

PlaySkool (SoiCowboy)
UGLY GIRLS pushing u to buy them drinks and keep wanting to blow u at the bar counter!

Joes' Bar (SoiCowboy)
Very quiet bar.. almost no one inside, no one dancing . got a few katoeys! Not say not recommended ... but might as well skip it. nothing at all.

----
Phew tired liao, type so much, will continue to update when i recover from my tired fingers.
Brudders here that chiong agogo can post here too! i'll add into the list and so we can have a full updated list of recommanded and NOT-recommanded bars which we can all save our dickies from .

Updated: 26/12/04

P.S: guys if can.. UP me pts ok?

KyaingTong
26-12-2004, 01:10 PM
thanks for d effort bro

cumming
26-12-2004, 04:58 PM
good effort :D now we have more insight of what's going on.. thanks..

Hakoshu
26-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Excellent!! Up 6 for the effort!

vmtech
26-12-2004, 05:29 PM
thanks mr.romance and hakoshu for supportting n up my rep.
will return the favour once i Get power back!

Any bros got anithing to contribute, please do post here! den can have a updated list.

paul
26-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Hello,

Agree with VMTech on hollywood @ nana. Nice thing about it is that they have floor show as well. Most time, they have girl on girl or girl showering and simulated sex. Once I was there, they had martial art on stage, interesting to say the least.

Another nice thing about hollywood, is that they have TV all over the place showing XXX movies but with the sound turn down. Nice way to spend a couple of hours without pressure to buy lady drinks.

If looking for quickie, choose the girl, pay bar fine and the girl will bring you to room upstairs (outside hollywood but in Nana).

Like to add my vote for Mandarin @ level 2 Nana (near the escalator). They have a glass dance floor on the upper level. So if you are seating near the dance floor, just turn your head up and see pussies through the glass platform. If neck tired, just turn your head down and look at the mirror on the lower dance floor. Also can see pussies. Cheap trills and the girls don't really hustle you for drinks. IMO, the girls' standard not as good as Patpong.

For really cheap trills, buy a girl a drink and get her to seat with you at the back row where it's not so bright. Get ready to raba-raba and get a hj while in public. remember to tip your girl extra, you already save on bar fine.

Another place I like to recommend is King's Castle 3 at Patpong. Many people get frightened off by the girls' pestering to buy lady drink. (not really lady drink but actually more like katoey drink). Reason, I like KC 3 is because can raba-raba the girls right there. What more, they even pop out their breast for you to see.

OK, here's the secret how not to get cheated at KC 3. Stick to these simple rules and you won't get cheated (so much):

tip #1
Don't bring a bloated wallet when in Patpong. Split your money between your pockets or better still leave your documents or excess cash in the hotel's safe deposit box.

tip # 2
If just looking around, just order your own drink and if they pester you for lady drink, tell them you waiting for your darling or sweetheart and just point over one corner. Be polite. Tell that lie enough time, they'll get the hint.

tip # 3
Check your bill everytime they put it in the bin. If's it wrong, not be afraid to complain. Refuse to pay. They will tell you it's a mistake and take back the bill.

tip # 4
Clear your bin after 2 or 3 rounds. This way you can still remember how many drinks you ordered so there's no extra bill there. Don't expect to get any coins back so look at it as tips for the waitress.

tip # 5
There is no such thing as buying only 1 lady drink. There will be drinks for her sister, best friend, etc. The girl will ask, you can say no but if you think it's going to be excessive, tell them you didn't bring enough money. Show them the near empty wallet and tell them you need money for taxi fare back. Look sincere when saying this and remember to dig your pockets for loose change when paying.

tip # 6
If KC 3 not your scene, pay for your drink and when they pester you for lady drink, tell them you're going off soon, see you tomorrow. finish your drink, and wave goodbye.

I guess these tips work at most go-go bar. So go go-go and hav some fun.

Paul

vmtech
26-12-2004, 06:34 PM
ADDED: Mandrian , hollywood, cassanova and angelwitch

Recommanded bars.
Personally i haven been into ALL bars but these are those that i truely enjoy and the girls there are not bad, not pushy at all.

1. Baccara
very crowded place with almost more den 20 girls dancing on stage at same time.. 2nd floor gurls wear sch uniform... with nothing inside. they very daaring 1, not afraid to show u thier titties or pussies while dancing.

Recommanded rating: 7/10. good for those people that like to see more flashies and Zaogeng type. 2nd floor got 1 VIP room...for u-know-wad. the VIP room's wall is a 1sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room... nt bad.

2. Spice Girls

pretty hostess!
Small bar with not much girls but the quality of them are v good. 1st floor girls wear bikini's, more matured looking, 2nd floor girls are about 16-19 yrs old onli, wearing sch uniform. (yes of cuz, nothing underneath)

this is the bar i love to hang out, becuz the mamasan and the girls there are very friendly! and they dont pester u for lady drinks.
there's a pool table there , kindda small and restricted spaces but not good enuff.

Barfine @ 600baht
most of the girls in this bar are willing to go wof u back to hotel for $1500 baht shorttime, but normally they end up spending the whole night with u.
got 2 gurls there at diff times, both onli 1500 baht each, and they stayed with me till 12pm the next morning.

recommandation rating: 8/10. excellent place to slack and thinking about where to do. nice girls and friendly staff. Cheapest beers in Soi cowboy IMHO.

3. Shark bar

kindda new bar... settings are like spice girls.. 2 floors with pool room on 2nd floor.

here... also very crowded... but the girls on the 1st floor... woooo! most of them are damn pretty! got 1 very good dancer and pretty hot... No.16.
2nd floor abit quiet, seems like they concentrate on 1st floor onli, normally 1st floor damn packed. bartender on 2nd floor, looks very young, like 16-17 only, also got tag 1... gonna try book her next time round.

down side is that those waitresses are kindda fat. dont bother abt them, just concentreate on the agogo ladies

recommandation rating: 7/10. reocmmandede for those that like to recce and chat with the girls b4 booking... some of the girls there will go with u for shorttime at onli 1k baht! includeds massage too..

NANA plaza

Nothing much to shout about in this bar, but recommanded cuz inside there are 3-4 real gems... n i mean real gems as in... damn freaking hoT! look like models... shaven pussies... best faces...

have floor show as well. Most time, they have girl on girl or girl showering and simulated sex. Once I was there, they had martial art on stage, interesting to say the least.

Another nice thing about hollywood, is that they have TV all over the place showing XXX movies but with the sound turn down. Nice way to spend a couple of hours without pressure to buy lady drinks.

If looking for quickie, choose the girl, pay bar fine and the girl will bring you to room upstairs (outside hollywood but in Nana).

2. Mandarin @ level 2 Nana (near the escalator) Contributed by paul

They have a glass dance floor on the upper level. So if you are seating near the dance floor, just turn your head up and see pussies through the glass platform. If neck tired, just turn your head down and look at the mirror on the lower dance floor. Also can see pussies. Cheap trills and the girls don't really hustle you for drinks. IMO, the girls' standard not as good as Patpong.

For really cheap trills, buy a girl a drink and get her to seat with you at the back row where it's not so bright. Get ready to raba-raba and get a hj while in public. remember to tip your girl extra, you already save on bar fine.

NOT-RECOMMANDED

going to update this sections soon... brudders got contribution.. can post? den i add in the list!
but well 1st on my list:

PlaySkool (SoiCowboy)
UGLY GIRLS pushing u to buy them drinks and keep wanting to blow u at the bar counter!

Joes' Bar (SoiCowboy)
Very quiet bar.. almost no one inside, no one dancing . got a few katoeys! Not say not recommended ... but might as well skip it. nothing at all.

AngelWitch (NANA 2nd flr)
Quite a scrutchy place... ok if u like alot of girls crowding u at the same time.. but once u get crowded,,, very hard to get them off!

Cassanova (NANA)
ALL KATOEYS, enuff said.

UPDATED those updated sections will be in italic n in coloured. make it ez

Credits: Thanks bro Paul r adding hollywood n a few others

reacher
26-12-2004, 07:13 PM
went patpong and actually there more actions and those girls/ladyboys more daring to do action. Like patpong got show pussy skills such as pussy blowing candy, pussy playing horn. Damm eye-widener and should go and see. Many ang-mo website does not recommended patpong but I don't see why. The reason they gave is patpong is a rip off but who tell you to be such a dumb ass to head up before clarifying things? They say 1000 baht for 4 bootle of beer is a rip off but why dun they say they are damm cheapo and not willing to pay that price? Remember you are seeing a show that is more special and of course more lah. Cabrient show in BKK alone cost 500baht already right. In my opinion, patpong is good but remember that before going into the pub, remember to ask about whether there is any cover charge and how much for 1 beer.

vmtech
26-12-2004, 09:21 PM
went patpong and actually there more actions and those girls/ladyboys more daring to do action.

hi bro reacher, why no list down some FR or recommandations on which bars brudders shud and shud not visit in patpong ? can add to the information ? :)

BlueFlix
26-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Baccara - 2nd floor got 1 VIP room... for u-know-wad. The VIP room's wall is a 1-sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room...
Great info but appreciate some clarifications.

How much are the rates to book and bonk a girl in the VIP room? Does it include capped or bare-back BJ? Any facilities to clean-up after the deed?

Thanks.

vmtech
26-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Great info but appreciate some clarifications.

How much are the rates to book and bonk a girl in the VIP room? Does it include capped or bare-back BJ? Any facilities to clean-up after the deed?

Thanks.

Hi Blueflix, to bonk a girl is about 1500baht + -, depending on the girl, of cuz the girl will quote the highest possible price she can , den u bargain lor.

wad kind of svc.. will depend on wad the girl wans to do...

VIP room, i think few hundred baht or open bottle can liao. 1 bottle is about 2k or less.

longblack
27-12-2004, 01:23 AM
Thanks bro for all the recommendations.
Will be taking a trip to bkk soon, so will check out the listed
places and definitely some FRs included.
In the mean time, hope to hear more info from the other
lau jiao :D

Cheers

cornflakes
27-12-2004, 02:47 AM
Thanks bro for the info, this is really an informative thread! Thumbs up for you! :)

paul
27-12-2004, 04:47 PM
JUST A SIDE TRACK

For those going Nana,

There's a food stall at ground floor (nearer the back) selling hamburger. Prices more expensive than normal but food's actually quite good.

For those going Patpong,

If going to second level tiger show, stick to King's Group establishment is you're not so sure. King's Group is one of the bigger players at patpong. They won't rip you off, most times the girls will pad your bill. Check your bill & pay frequently instead of waiting till end of stay.

For all first timers

Remember there are things like bar fines!! This you pay to the bar & you still have to negotiate with your girl for payment. You still pay bar fine even if you're bringing the girl to the 'room upstairs" for a bonk.

Paul

vmtech
27-12-2004, 09:43 PM
hmm for tiger shows. only patpong offer now right? becuase i went to NANA and Soi Cowboy, but no such shows are offered.

MonkeyStyle
28-12-2004, 02:01 PM
Long Gun (Soi Cowboy)

Been there a few times mostly last year till early this year (donno still there?)when on-off to BKK for work. Best rated show performance in my opinion. Girl wise.. nothing to shout about only one or two is a lookers. But they are friendly even to asian. In many occassion I was probably the only chinese there... alone.

Dislike: Too many Ang Mos patronising make Asia feel out of place :(
Like: Best place to kill time & enjoy the show :)

paul
28-12-2004, 03:25 PM
hmm for tiger shows. only patpong offer now right? becuase i went to NANA and Soi Cowboy, but no such shows are offered.

Hi VMTech

Only patpong got tiger show (for tourist). Nana & Soi Cowboy only go-go bars.

Tiger shows are on second floor joints of patpong. Anyway, not to frighten little children but I can't emphasis enough that all newbies stick to King's Group establishment (eg Queen's Castle or something like that). Scalping still prevalent at patpong especially if they see you blur-blur. Look for tourist police if this happen to you. Tourist police people speaks english and are serious about your complaint. (But they can only do so much.. )

I rate patpong go-go girls the best of the lot. Most time I'm there, I'm at one of the King Castle joint. As i'm the type that let my finger do the walking, I prefer KC 3. It's not that crowded and if you know how to work the girls, you won't be hassled that much for lady drinks.

Rules of the game:

1. When autoroaming and not booking girl, remember to tip when leaving. Usually 100 baht for a quickie but more if the you really fancy the chick and she sat with you most of the time you're there. Don't buy flowers, tip her 'cos she made you happy and it isn't really that much money, after all. (100 baht = S$4 : I don't really earn a lot but I save for a holiday and I damn well enjoy myself with the girls or katoeys when I'm there)

2. Go-go girls are territorial animals. Don't ask another girl to sit next to you if you already have one on your arm. Bad Karma all round. What you do is to quickly finish your drink and say good-bye. Walk out for a smoke or a snack and walk in again 5 mins later. Go sit somewhere else and hunt down your target if she's available. I find this a good way to shed unwanted attention and not hurt anyone's feeling.

paul

vmtech
29-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Long Gun (Soi Cowboy)

Dislike: Too many Ang Mos patronising make Asia feel out of place :(
Like: Best place to kill time & enjoy the show :)

the angmohs there good.. seems like the angmohs like those old and ugly girls. den end up all the young young ones are left on the stage, letting us Sgreans and japanese snatch.

In agogo.. seems like onli the japs are our only competitors for younger and pretty lasses, but they normally prefer japs as they are more willing to spend.

vmtech
02-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Girls to look out for while in A-go-go!

Shark Bar - No.16 (Om) : 19yo power dancer with the most beautiful eyes
Spice Girls - No.55 (Nok) : 23 yo petite gal, just like going out with a schoolgal (they wear sch uniform anyway)
Spice Girls - No.50 (Apple) : 20s gal, best dancer in Spice girls, very active and hot!
Spice Girls - No.35 (Zeab) : 18 yo schoolgirl lookalike, looks very jap.

NANA

Hollywood casourol - No.19 : BEST FIGURE IN AGOGO! NUFF SAID!

P.S: that's about all for now... please bros, i have taken some time to type these to facilitate your conveinice when u all visit agogo, maybe u all can just take some time out and add my pts ok? Very much appreciated!!!

chinaboy
08-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Just back from my trip to BKK on wed .... and this is my first FR ...
hope it's meaningful ...

Was at Soi Cowboy on my second day (New Year Day) ... and my first time ...

Was pulled into a joint by some gals .... the joint is called Cowboy One ...
the gals are young and quite attractive .. but there are a few really old ones ...
one of the gal, think her name is ODD, ... a young and energetic gal ...
she treat me like her BF and frenchkiss me like nobody business ...
keep massaging my little bro and moving her hands up and down my body while kissing me ...
she wanted ST with me but i prefer LT but she says she cannot do it tonight cos she's going to some party with her friends .. someone birthday or something like that ... but promise to LT with me tomorrow ... so i told her i will come back again ...
anyway .. have a good time there ... the feeling is good and gals are friendly ... i spotted another gal ... quite good looking (my cup of tea) but she dare not approach me as ODD stick to me like a magnet the whole night ..
but i tip that gal while on my way out ... hopefully she can remember me when i come back again ... if i come back again ...

went to another joint .... BACARRA ... lots of young dance gals ... and this joint is really different ... as stated in the earlier post ...
lots of japanese tourist here ... seems they like the atmosphere and this kind of entertainment ...
there's a lady boy #38 in BACARRA .. the GROs told me that they are shorthanded with dancers tonight so have to settle for lady boys on stage ...
dun know how many lady boys on the stage .... didn't bother to asked as i find the dancers all quite good looking ...

went to another joint, DUN DEE .... this is one joint that i highly recommend all bros NOT TO GO .... was pulled in by a small built chinese looking gal .. think she's the owner .. speak some english and she think she's pretty good at it ...
the joint has the worst dancers on stage ... and one of the dancer was so drunk that i dun think she know what's she doing ...
stay there for about 10 minutes, pay and go off ... NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN ...

Soi Cowboy was rather "quiet" tonight ... could be due to the New Year holiday .. strange actually ... thought it will be explode with ppl around ..
maybe it happen last night (New Year Eve) ....

it was quite late so left the place and go for supper ...

back to hotel around 3am (4am singapore time) ...
no happening for the day ...

will post my BKK FR on another thread ...

cheers

edkoh2000
08-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Hmm dont know if it's appropraite. but was thinking, there are threads on BKK's MP, threads on Air tickets, and also newbie advises, why not start 1 BKK's fun spots and recommendation, so can kindda save newbies or sometimes even lau jiao some precious time from bumping into fuckup bars?

well.. since i started the thread... maybe i'll start it off.
this thread is based on individual's feeling lor, just like FR on pros.
1 man's meat is another's poison.

Recommanded bars.

1. Baccara

2. Spice Girls

pretty hostess!

Barfine @ 600baht
most of the girls in this bar are willing to go wof u back to hotel for $1500 baht shorttime, but normally they end up spending the whole night with u. :)

3. Shark bar

2nd floor abit quiet, seems like they concentrate on 1st floor onli, normally 1st floor damn packed. bartender on 2nd floor, looks very young, like 16-17 only, also got tag 1... gonna try book her next time round. :)

NANA plaza

NOT-RECOMMANDED

but well 1st on my list:

PlaySkool (SoiCowboy)

Joes' Bar (SoiCowboy)

----
Phew tired liao, type so much, will continue to update when i recover from my tired fingers.
Brudders here that chiong agogo can post here too! i'll add into the list and so we can have a full updated list of recommanded and NOT-recommanded bars which we can all save our dickies from .

Updated: 26/12/04

P.S: guys if can.. UP me pts ok?

Good effort. I likely to go end feb so this will be a good guide. Just back from Hatyai so if you want can go search for my FR.

How do I up your reputation points? Don't ask me go read the whole thread on the newbie section, very long winded and I am too lazy. Rather spend my time reading FR...haaaa

Ya... I am oldbie but when I joined, no such thing as reputation points...

Mr.romance
08-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Good effort. I likely to go end feb so this will be a good guide. Just back from Hatyai so if you want can go search for my FR.

How do I up your reputation points? Don't ask me go read the whole thread on the newbie section, very long winded and I am too lazy. Rather spend my time reading FR...haaaa

Hi bro..How have u been?
Long time didnt hear from u?
:)

vmtech
08-01-2005, 06:44 PM

click on the upper right hand corner icon lor, the weight lookalike icon. just beside the post number exmple (#1) (here)

edkoh2000
08-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi bro..How have u been?
Long time didnt hear from u?

Recently just cheong hatyai lor, want to join me again end feb.

edkoh2000
08-01-2005, 09:03 PM
click on the upper right hand corner icon lor, the weight lookalike icon. just beside the post number exmple (#1) (here)

You mean in this case, click on the number #23 post by you?I click. Does that increase your points?

vmtech
09-01-2005, 01:14 AM
You mean in this case, click on the number #23 post by you?I click. Does that increase your points?

yah. it does. include ur name in comment box so we noe whu added.

berg51
09-01-2005, 03:22 AM

The rep points is just some encouragements for you to post more.

Mr.romance
09-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Recently just cheong hatyai lor, want to join me again end feb.
Don tink so bro..May cheong BKK end of this mth...Hope u can join me
Cheers

Zambo
11-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Shark bar waitresses fat... maybe. But one - Bee - a bit chubby but also larger than average boobs and nice smile, anyone know if worth a bar fine?

Zambo

Jun|ch|
11-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Any brothers chiong BKK agogo bars from 15th Jan to 23rd Jan?? :p

vmtech
11-01-2005, 06:53 PM
Shark bar waitresses fat... maybe. But one - Bee - a bit chubby but also larger than average boobs and nice smile, anyone know if worth a bar fine?

Zambo

like wad i posted, forget about the waitresses, shark bar has better agogo dancers for u to choose rather den those chubby waitresses.

MonkeyStyle
13-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Hello Bros,

Juz got back from BKK. So buzy so onli hav 2-3 hours to kill at agogo at night for two days. Do agogo bar hopping in Soi cowboy and here is the comment:

Tilac
This is a big place, quite empty though. Girls standard lousy, mostly fat, ugly and believe me, not our kind of taste. Drink price quite standard
Likes: Show ESPN outside the bar, if u football fan then one upz for this bar
Recommended: Only for football fanz who wants to watch EPL but close to the action.

Dollhouse
Only one word to describe..."sucks". Outside the banner writes, 50 gorgerous girls and 2 ugly ones. They should change to 52 ugly girls instead... lifeless dancers inside. Drinks are pricey compared to the rest.
NOT recommended

*Cant remember the name* between Tilac & Dollhouse
Completely empty. The only nice thing is the the usher outside is v.pretty. anyway decided not to go in.

Long Gun
Still the best. The shows is lousy but the dancing girls are fantastic. Bro vmtech mentioned the ang mohs like to old and ugly is correct, maybe their taste and our taste different. Luckily there is no japanese tourist there, but saw one or two sgreans... maybe any bros also there during that period. There is one sluty girl with lips that can suck the man dry... but no chance to get to know, sigh!
Likes: The show girls with short dyed hair and pierced nose, eye brows, stomach, chin, nipples & CB (I think so.. but wll confirm on the next trip).
HIGHLY Recommended - dont waste your time with other agogos

No time to take a look at baccara, heard many good revs about it. maybe next time...next month ...

MonkeyStyle

Doomas
07-04-2005, 01:32 PM
All these delicious FRs...I don't think I will be back so soon from my hol in BKK :P

logiteck
08-04-2005, 02:10 AM
All these delicious FRs...I don't think I will be back so soon from my hol in BKK :P

see u there hor lau jaio :p

brucelee
12-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Is patong the only place for tiger show in BKK? Any other recommendations from bros here?

Thanx

ciakpachineng
12-04-2005, 03:05 PM
If u're thinking of real life "action", man to woman, woman to woman.. er.. or man to man... i think can only find in private venue which some tour agencies can arrange at around 600baht/pax.... man to man show can watch at Silom soi 4 i think.. give u my FR when my friend bring me there next time! haha

One advice, don't ever follow those touts in Patpong.. or in fact anywhere in Thailand though... u get ripped off, worst, they bring u to fucked up places only...
Hmmm... so live sex show no more in Patpong; I remember went to one in Patpong but that almost 1 decade ago.

Yeah....better to avoid Patpong -would not touch them with 200 foot pole. All kinds of cons/scams/rip offs by those touts...(eg. bill comes to big amounts, you give 1000 bill, they say they only receive 100 bill)
I believe the reliable one is King's Castle group :D

ruhua
12-04-2005, 03:46 PM
I generally like to try all levels of fun. However most Agogo bars really takes the cake as the worst places to enjoy myself. You get bugged all the time to buy lady drinks. Random hustling by the mamasans or waitresses. Much worst is the uncouth and rude behaviour at times.

I mean for a first timer it might be very interesting. But if it happens too many times. That's it! :D

brucelee
12-04-2005, 03:53 PM
private venue har? me going alone not tour group leh, how to find them? anybody know?

If can't find then next bet is king's castle in patpong. they have sexy show right?

ruhua
13-04-2005, 02:16 AM
hehe 1 decade ago i remember the ladies danced topless and pubs and disco open untill like 4am or even morning?! hehe.. Actually patpong is quite happening lah....got night market, agogo bars, gay bars, I even heard there're some bj bars too at patpong 2 (also at Asoke) but the ladies probably cannot make it one lah.... mostly for farangs... ya, agree with sticking with KC group.... safer... 1 time me friends and i walked up 1 pub on the second floor to see "sexy show" and they forced us to pay 300 baht/pax because they claimed got entrance charge... but the fucker tout told me only 80 baht for beer and no charge.... I refused to pay 300 baht and threatened to call police and they asked me go ahead and proudly declared even police collect money from them... so lan lan paid up.. oh well, that was like decades ago too.. hehehe

cheers

Best is steer clear from the Thaiger Show touts. You'll never know what you are in for. Drink a bottle of Tiger is safer. :D

ciakpachineng
13-04-2005, 01:57 PM
I generally like to try all levels of fun. However most Agogo bars really takes the cake as the worst places to enjoy myself. You get bugged all the time to buy lady drinks. Random hustling by the mamasans or waitresses.

ya...like getting "hustled" when playing pool in pool bars in soi 33. First play with one, then she will bring her fren who will bring her frens...End up playing pool with several of them and buying drinks for them all... but still fun once in a while, hehe :D

ciakpachineng
13-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Best is steer clear from the Thaiger Show touts. You'll never know what you are in for. Drink a bottle of Tiger is safer. :D

Next target to get one those Tiger Beer chicks...saw one at Laem Rae Rhon Restaurant (not sure abt spelling) opposite Carribbean in Ming Chai who needs some working on, hehe :D

ruhua
15-04-2005, 02:28 AM
Next target to get one those Tiger Beer chicks...saw one at Laem Rae Rhon Restaurant (not sure abt spelling) opposite Carribbean in Ming Chai who needs some working on, hehe :D

Wow talk about the Tiger Beer Promoters. What a sharp contrast to Singapore. The ones in Singapore are usually mature women. The ones in BKK all young young type. Kekekeke. :D

Go Meng Jai every night and drink a few bottles of tiger lah. Haha.

ChanChwee
21-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Yesterday I visited Bacarra, Spice Girls and Long Gun with Bro Gigantor and Logiteck. In terms of girls I would rate as follows:

Baccara: 8/10
Spice Girls: 6.5 to 7/10
Long Gun: 5.5/10

Baccara and Spice Girls have very nice glass 2nd floor with lots of pussy and tits to see. Though I think the 2nd floor "pantyless" girls at Bacarra seems much more wild and interesting.

For Long Gun though the girls are not great they sure put on a great show. We were there just after 12 mn and the show started at 12:30 am until closing at 1 am. One of the scenes included stripping to total nudity. The best thing is that the show was put on by some nice lookings gals (not only those ugly ones that I have seen in some other places). For those who have never been to Soi Cowboy, these 3 places are definitely worth a try.

sutramaster
24-04-2005, 12:27 AM
i think can only find in private venue which some tour agencies can arrange at around 600baht/pax.... man to man show can watch at Silom soi 4 i think.. give u my FR when my friend bring me there next time! haha ..

Was in Bkk last mth and tour guide brought me somewhere in chinatown for tiger show (incl live sex show) . paid only 500 baht. I also went to Patpong and the touts say they got sex shows. Not sure real or not.

vmtech
28-05-2005, 01:25 PM
heard a new bar in Soi Cowboy replaced Crazy cats I and II?

http://www.dejavubar.com/

anyone been there already ? how was it ?

Bangkok Master
28-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Yesterday went to Nana with Singrakthai, Jun|ch and one legend(for u to find out)and other friend who is not a samster. Went bar hopping from ground floor to 2nd storey and I must say G-string had improved alot for the quality of girls and mopst of them are SYTs and 1 young chick caught my eye which is no.11. She got the Yang Cheng Ling similarity kind of look but not until YCL standard lah.

Later we went to the newly open Rainbow 4 and I must say the Rainbow joints are making hell a lot $, I guess the popular girls in the previous Rainbows had made the way up for the new joint. If any bros want to try super slutty face bitch make sure you go and take a look at no.34 and no.71. The way they combined their dance steps can make your cock go crazy. They got the kind of Ayumi Hamasaki type of hairdo and look. And if you're into "Child Sex" :eek: Go for no.38 all I can say is that she looks like a doll with pretty face but from the view on the barstool, her ass is like a 12-13 year old size. I think if you dick goes in, it will be as tight like putting your dick into a keyhole...hehe. I was contemplating to book one of them but KNN today have meeting with boss so must postpone the crunch duel.

We stayed till the joint closed and Legend did not come here to waste his time just by looking. Got girl (no.199) saying it's her first day automatic ask to sit with him and Legend subsequently bought her a drink and all the small talk came into play. But me and Legend spotted another young girl(no.92) sitting across the table with her eyes looking at our direction all time and Legend say this type got connection(I would say she has the vixen look with a CFM face) and when she walked past us, she was stopped by Legend and he was in a middle of 2 way fight for his dough....so 199 cannot beat the more lau jiao 92 and she got to go.............so came to the point of discussion of the price and we tried to bargain with her but she was firm about it. So Legend cannot afford to let his trip come to a waste and obliged to the deal and off they went off together. Maybe we can wait for Legend to post his side of FR....keke

singrakthai
28-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Went bar hopping from ground floor to 2nd storey and I must say G-string had improved alot for the quality of girls and mopst of them are SYTs and 1 young chick caught my eye which is no.11.
Later we went to the newly open Rainbow 4 and I must say the Rainbow joints are making hell a lot $, I guess the popular girls in the previous Rainbows had made the way up for the new joint. If any bros want to try super slutty face bitch make sure you go and take a look at no.34 and no.71. The way they combined their dance steps can make your cock go crazy. They got the kind of Ayumi Hamasaki type of hairdo and look.
And if you're into "Child Sex" Go for no.38 all I can say is that she looks like a doll with pretty face but from the view on the barstool, her ass is like a 12-13 year old size. I think if you dick goes in, it will be as tight like putting your dick into a keyhole...hehe.
Maybe we can wait for Legend to post his side of FR....keke

hehe.. was expecting ur report... nice to meet u guys and "Legend!" :eek: Ur report always no horse run.... everything to slighest details. Especially the comment u made yesterday.. putting ur cock into that super tight ass... turning to look at that butt again and imagine ur comment really can marikita.. hehe 38 definetly top choice for SYT lovers... except no breast.. but damn she really can act cute.. :D
btw, how much 92 asking for? LT right?

Jun|ch|
28-05-2005, 10:24 PM
hehe.. was expecting ur report... nice to meet u guys and "Legend!" Ur report always no horse run.... everything to slighest details. Especially the comment u made yesterday.. putting ur cock into that super tight ass... turning to look at that butt again and imagine ur comment really can marikita.. hehe 38 definetly top choice for SYT lovers... except no breast.. but damn she really can act cute..

there are many other more gems left to be discovered since we all went late last nite and most of the better girls had been barfined already...Rainbow 4 is definitely a good bar to choose from,but business is brisk lately and big boss is not happy.Soon Rainbow 1 will be reopened on the 3rd of June...some of the girls from the Rainbow 4 will go back to the Rainbow 1...the "slutty face" girls are formerly from Rainbow 1... :p

Bangkok Master
29-05-2005, 01:56 PM
hehe.. was expecting ur report... nice to meet u guys and "Legend!" :eek: Ur report always no horse run.... everything to slighest details. Especially the comment u made yesterday.. putting ur cock into that super tight ass... turning to look at that butt again and imagine ur comment really can marikita.. hehe 38 definetly top choice for SYT lovers... except no breast.. but damn she really can act cute.. :D

I know the normal charges was 1.5k for ST and 3k for LT (not include bar fine of 600baht) but we tried to bargain to 2.5k stating the time factor but she was firm about it. So when the small head takes over anything also cannot hold back.......keke

So how about your Booze adventure last nite?

vmtech
29-05-2005, 07:49 PM
how about those no-hands restaurents ?

how many are there? besides galaxy..

bobosasa
31-05-2005, 02:18 AM
how about those no-hands restaurents ?

how many are there? besides galaxy..

I know of one more call Surat No Hand Restaurant at Rama 6 Soi 29 or 31.. at Talat Yommarat Area. Most taxi driver know the place since it has been around for like 30 years. Girls are mostly form Myanmar.. guess what .. mostly from Kengtung, brother vmtech favorite. Go after 730pm. Try the chinese soup... solid! I have not been there for a while, so info on the girls may be slightly out. AND don't go on Sun night.

There is another place on Suttisan Road at Intra Mala Soi 4 area call Harlem Nights, it is a agogo place for local. Can find some gems there. No bar fine, no ladies drink. Girls sit with you for 140B/hr. ST is 1000B. While you are at it, visit SPICY near there.. heard wed nite got naked pole dancing, girls there are quite "new" looking. :) BUT...thai speaking only ...

bobo

2-Nights-In-Bkk
31-05-2005, 05:19 AM
very useful information here in this thread page 4......salute!!

ahtecklim
31-05-2005, 09:25 AM
I must say G-string had improved alot for the quality of girls

I think you mean G-Spot? on the corner of the 2nd floor?

Agreed , many nice gals compared to year ago

ciakpachineng
31-05-2005, 11:15 AM
There is another place on Suttisan Road at Intra Mala Soi 4 area call Harlem Nights, it is a agogo place for local. Can find some gems there. No bar fine, no ladies drink. Girls sit with you for 140B/hr. ST is 1000B. While you are at it, visit SPICY near there.. heard wed nite got naked pole dancing, girls there are quite "new" looking. :) BUT...thai speaking only ...

I don't particularly like Harlem....dancers r fleshy and the ladies r tame and not sexy type. That's my view when I was there 2-3 mths ago.
My fave bar along Intramara is Rainbow.
The others like RCA, RCA2, The Best, Spicy, Baithong are like a box of chocolates....U never know what U going to get :D

bobosasa
31-05-2005, 11:48 PM
The others like RCA, RCA2, The Best, Spicy, Baithong are like a box of chocolates....U never know what U going to get :D

Salute! don think I can describe better than this ... For Harlem, you are right, the girl are more "tame", my experience there include a daytime MNC receptionist, Uni student and factory lady ... slurp

lucifier
02-06-2005, 03:55 AM
Hi Bangkok Master,

Hope that you still remember me. I might go to Bangkok on either late July or August, depending on my work comittement. Most likely, I will bring along 3 friends. 3 newbie. I always like to bring newbie to Bangkok to cheong. But I think when I am there, and you are there, I will be newbie to you. Hope to learn from you.

I like to go to go-go bar. Sometime, just go there to have drinks (actually I dun drink beer, just order coke) and listen to music and observe the surrounding. In a go-go bar, I think it is one of the best place to see all type of people from all over the world. Had saw some Japanese stripping one of their own people on the floor while laughing away. That poor guy's pant and underwear was being pulled out - joining those naked ladies on stage. Also saw an Asian sort of like throwing money away like nobody business. He give money - at least 100 bahts each to every gal who passes by him. Even the bartner, the cleaner joined in to collect money. And that Asian just left without taking out any gals. Must be very loaded. Hear that he spending at least 5000 bahts just like that. That Asian looked that Japanese to me. No wonder those gals (those fair-skinned ones) like they.

I always like to explore the 3 main area of go-go bar - Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and Patpong.
My favourite are -
Nana Plaza: Rainbow 2
Soi Cowboy: Barracada
Patpong: forgot the name, i think is either King Castle or Queen Castle. A few bars away from the junction where u turn left to the Patpoing Soi 2.

I like Rainbow 2 because I like the music and some of the gals are quite a beauty. It is sort of mixed cater for farang and Asian. One of the bros here is correct to say that the farang (the whites) prefer the darker version of the Thai gals. The Asian like Japanese and Singaporean like fairer version. Do u know that Jap gals like dark skin guy. (me too is dark skin). Dun believe, ask those driver in Cambodia cities like Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.

I also got friends working as waitress in Rainbow 2. I always book her out to bring out to RCA - to the disco. I did not fuck her. Just treat her as friend. But did try her sister who had since quit. That how I know her. From her, I make friends with her other Thai friends.

I quite like Barracada for the transparent glass floor. Some of the gals are really quite young looking and suay.

Hi bro Bangkok Master, will confirm with u if I confirm the date to Bangkok. Wil call u there and we shall meet up at one of the go-go bar. Just remember that i dun drink beer. coke will do.

denny2000
03-06-2005, 10:06 PM
thanks for the advice for places. I will go to Baccara at Soi Cowboy since it is the most highly rated one by bros.

When I visited Silom shopping area, I turned into a street with a lot of agogo bar. Girls there seemed quite alright. Where is the place called?

Thanks.
Den

brucelee
04-06-2005, 12:14 AM
When I visited Silom shopping area, I turned into a street with a lot of agogo bar. Girls there seemed quite alright. Where is the place call

In silom, that should be the infamous Patpong my bro. Are you sure you saw gals? there got many katoeys!

denny2000
04-06-2005, 12:56 AM
I may be wrong since the place is quite crowded.

However, I did see one gweilos bringing out a girl from these bars. Looked quite good (dark-skin, usual gweilos favorites though).

In that case, I should avoid it at my next visit.

denny2000
05-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Checked out another website called www.bangkokbargirls.info and it contains much info. as well.

Interesting to see the difference between farangs and asian and this website ,frequent by farangs, have slightly different views of ratings of these bars.

denny2000
05-06-2005, 01:51 PM
In fact, I never tried picking girls from agogo and do not know the tips.

At MP, I often choose those smiling ones with some energies even though it means that they may not be the prettiest or with very good figures. For agogo, would the same tips apply? I know it is hard to say and it varies but would like to hear you guys your selection criteria/learnings.

Thanks.

thefirstname
05-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Thanks for starting this thread, Bro VMTech. Really good info. I'll be entertaining some paki customers in bkk this week, so this info will be quite handy. When they are out of their islamistan, the pakis really love to let their hair down, and will sign generous contracts when their reasoning is blurred by the sight and smell of throngs of pussies.

I have upped ur rep.

vmtech
05-06-2005, 03:32 PM
no probs, and thanks to TFN and lucifer for upping me.

Will be popping by bkk in 2 weeks, shud be checking out Cowboy and NANA again, and hopefully get some new info.

bkkvisitor
05-06-2005, 10:46 PM
wats ur date going over to bkk?

singrakthai
06-06-2005, 12:24 AM
In fact, I never tried picking girls from agogo and do not know the tips.
At MP, I often choose those smiling ones with some energies even though it means that they may not be the prettiest or with very good figures. For agogo, would the same tips apply? I know it is hard to say and it varies but would like to hear you guys your selection criteria/learnings.
Thanks.

Principles almost the same... u see 1 smiling, good looking 1.. ask her down for a drink.. pay for a lady drink.. chit chat alittle.. see got chemistry or not.. i find most agogo ladies are more chatty and playful.. unlike ladies in G-club.. anyway, there're many things u can do with agogo lady.
1) straight away pay for ST (around 1,500-2000baht)... normally ST at nearby room around another 300baht.
2) LT (3,000 - 4,000 baht)
3) pay bar fine (500-700 baht) ask her bring u disco or pubs. (but must always negotiate first before paying barfine and tell her ur final intention because some might fly u aeroplane if u don't bring her back in the end.)
4) bring her back hotel after disco (price varies from 2000-4000baht)
5) no bar fine.. simply stay at the agogo bar and tcss with the lady but u have to buy the lady drinks.. can rubba rubba abit.. another advantage is sometimes the lady likes u, she'll give u phone number and u can ask her out again during the day...

alot of times if u're young and "not bad looking" u can "get things" very easily. For example, i know this cute agogo lady who likes this "cute looking" japanese boy so much, that she don't mind that he's only a student and has not much money that she went to pattaya with him for only 2,000baht per day... of cos other expenses he pay..

cheers

singrakthai
06-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Thanks for starting this thread, Bro VMTech. Really good info. I'll be entertaining some paki customers in bkk this week, so this info will be quite handy. When they are out of their islamistan, the pakis really love to let their hair down, and will sign generous contracts when their reasoning is blurred by the sight and smell of throngs of pussies.
I have upped ur rep.

hi..
u mentioned u'll be entertaining some paki customers... Dark skin? Just a word of caution... alot of Thai WL don't like pakis.... indians, negros, etc... I've an Indian friend who was once refused entry in 1 of the agogo pubs in pattaya... and i do know of some WLs who won't do business with Indians and Negros.. cos "they bery big"... :D
I might be wrong though.... no offense... :)
cheers

singrakthai
06-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Checked out another website called www.bangkokbargirls.info and it contains much info. as well.

Interesting to see the difference between farangs and asian and this website ,frequent by farangs, have slightly different views of ratings of these bars.

yes.. farangs and asians definetly have different taste. U can see lotsa farangs with those dark skin south and issarn ladies whereas Asian, mostly chinese and japs prefer the fairer skin north ladies... although .... some issarn ladies also quite fair lah.. :)

cheers

Dr. Dre
06-06-2005, 12:58 AM
hi..
u mentioned u'll be entertaining some paki customers... Dark skin? Just a word of caution... alot of Thai WL don't like pakis.... indians, negros, etc... I've an Indian friend who was once refused entry in 1 of the agogo pubs in pattaya... and i do know of some WLs who won't do business with Indians and Negros.. cos "they bery big"... :D

but hey i am a funky nigga. :(

singrakthai
06-06-2005, 01:13 AM
but hey i am a funky nigga. :(

hehehe thats why i don't dare bring u to agogo bars.. hehehe

Dr. Dre
06-06-2005, 01:22 AM
hehehe thats why i don't dare bring u to agogo bars.. hehehe

damnnn man. :(

denny2000
06-06-2005, 09:32 PM
bros singrakthai

Thanks very much for your advice. Will try out rubba rubba before the real action. It is always fun to experience the chit-chat. Hope they speak some English.

vmtech
08-06-2005, 08:51 AM
any bros been to the new bar in SoiCowboy? it's called Dejavu bar.
hopefully can see some reviews in here as well.

i would be checking it out when im down next week =]

Also, would be great if this thread contains not only good reviews of good outlets,, we should have some reviews of which places to NOT GO! =] saves us the trouble of recceing and end up in a pigsty eh ;)

Denny
25-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Tried Dejavu a week ago.

Woo. The place is new but the girls sucked big time. I saw a number of fat girls at their 30's dancing (if you called it dancing) on the G/F. The ladies on the 2/F were wild (wilder than those at Bacarra) but were not pretty. I did notice a good-looking girl (in fact, not like a agogo girl since she was very quiet) being taken by a customer already.

I might be there a bit late (around 10pm) and the good girls may have all been taken. Otherwise, you may have to walk-out empty-handed.

ciakpachineng
26-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Tried Dejavu a week ago.

Woo. The place is new but the girls sucked big time. I saw a number of fat girls at their 30's dancing (if you called it dancing) on the G/F. The ladies on the 2/F were wild (wilder than those at Bacarra) but were not pretty. I did notice a good-looking girl (in fact, not like a agogo girl since she was very quiet) being taken by a customer already.

Until now I still don't get it why some bros like agogo bars in Soi Cowboy, NEP and Patpong ....
On the trips (whether early or late) I have gone hunting and fishing in those areas, I have left empty-handed....Majority is bad quality-fat, ugly or out of shape. The good looking minority are either old or mothers or tired/worn out....
So I don't waste my time there... :D

Dr. Dre
26-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Until now I still don't get it why some bros like agogo bars in Soi Cowboy, NEP and Patpong ....
On the trips (whether early or late) I have gone hunting and fishing in those areas, I have left empty-handed....Majority is bad quality-fat, ugly or out of shape. The good looking minority are either old or mothers or tired/worn out....
So I don't waste my time there... :D

yo bro ciakpachineng. my exact sentiments too. but that's the beauty of Thailand. different dishes for different tastes. but what i really hate about the agogo bars are the pushy mamasans and uncouth girls. ;)

Denny
26-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Agree with you bros. Agogo, to me, is just another experience and that's why I left empty-handed last time since I had my bottom line.

Sometimes, I quite like the girls dancing like mad on the stage. You never see this in MPs nor discos. With a bit of alcohol and dim lighting, one may make a not-so-conscious decision. Besides, the ruba ruba with the girls/waitresses is something enjoyable.

forumer
08-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Anyone tried the VIP room with the 1 way mirror before?

How much does it cost? :)

Sounds interesting.

1. Baccara

Zambo
02-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Hi going to BKK soon for business... not much time and daytime coz flight back to Penang 19.30 in evening. Anyone able to give me a Soi Cowboy (booked day room at Tai Pan Hotel) girl H/P number by PM?? I can speak Thai so no communication problem, assistance appreciated...

thailuck
02-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Hi going to BKK soon for business... not much time and daytime coz flight back to Penang 19.30 in evening. Anyone able to give me a Soi Cowboy (booked day room at Tai Pan Hotel) girl H/P number by PM?? I can speak Thai so no communication problem, assistance appreciated...

1. When are you go Bangkok?
2. booked day room at Tai Pan Hotel ( THB 1500 after you fly back, you can give the room to other samster for free)(Tambun)
3.Girls H/P Mummmmmmm : I don't think anyone want to share their tirak lehhh :D
GOOD LUCK!! Thai Luck Thai

Zambo
03-09-2005, 07:32 AM
Hi thailuck,

1. going to Bangkok on 19 September have to see company on Sukhumvit Road hope meeting will only last 3 or 4 hours!!

2. Company will book room in Tai Pan Hotel, not my favourite hotel but I appreciate the gesture on their part. I guess they get company discount on room. Last time I stayed there it was a problem to get a non-smoking room.

3. Yes I got no response so far so it seems nobody prepared to give their tilac H/p number, I would of course send them a couple of photo of their girl in return.

This will only be a short visit hope I can return for a few days at the end of the month but will probably visit Chiang Rai - nice Chinese Thai there

meowww
05-09-2005, 01:05 AM
This will only be a short visit hope I can return for a few days at the end of the month but will probably visit Chiang Rai - nice Chinese Thai there

Thumbs up... lots of chinese thai from Chiang Rai. You can find a lot of them in BKK including Rachada area....

thailuck
06-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Thumbs up... lots of chinese thai from Chiang Rai. You can find a lot of them in BKK including Rachada area....

Those chinese thai Chiang Rai mainly are ThaiYai mix between Burma & Thailand or miou and some are direct migrated from Burma. If a rear Chiness U hv to go to DOI MEI SA LONG.
I readly pity those chinese thai Chiang Rai , you even can see those 12-16 year old as WL. mostly they are at the back lane of MEISAI :(

Jun|ch|
06-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Those chinese thai Chiang Rai mainly are ThaiYai mix between Burma & Thailand or miou and some are direct migrated from Burma. If a rear Chiness U hv to go to DOI MEI SA LONG.
I readly pity those chinese thai Chiang Rai , you even can see those 12-16 year old as WL. mostly they are at the back lane of MEISAI :(

where is the MEISAI u are +++ing about?? :D

meowww
06-09-2005, 11:02 PM

where is mei sai?

heard that some descendants from yunan migrated to chiang rai area. geographically, yunan is at the southern tip of china...

thailuck
07-09-2005, 12:25 PM

MEISAI is located the most North point of Thailand, it about 60-70KM from Chiang Rai Town. This also the best place for shopping(for lady)
For chick farm u need to walk behind wangINN hotel pass few ssmall lane then u can see....
beware don't walk alone.

NOT worth to look for WL at MEISAI...

jjdoggie
07-09-2005, 01:46 PM

I'm heading to Bangkok on OCT 14-17'05 with my business partners, all 3 of them, and all of us are multi races, lol,
1) Chinese/jap 2)Eurasian 3)malay 4)Indian...( Tis is our 1st trip to red light district )
After reading some of the threads, i'm pretty lost , so many leads and recommendations, i have take but will take abit of time to plan as I'm sometimes busy with my work.
This trip i will post some live reports on the trip itself( will post a new thread ) if i can manage to find a cybercafe nearby(if not its a few days after i rtn back)...Any1 has any better recommendations or changes/opinions.

Budget for nightlife - $270 ++ (for 3 nights of bonk or free bonk :P)
Travel: Tigerairways - $145 (2way if booked within these few days)
Stayin: NaNa Hotel - $135 (3 nights)(located in the Sukhumvit area, in the heart of one of Bangkok's busiest nightlife districts)
?? its Soi Nana near this Hotel??

Total: $550

Heres my PLan:

Nightlife/Food: Day 1/ Day 2 --- Head to NaNa Entertainment Plaza.(Soi Nana, lots of clubs, rb etc...)
Day 3 ---- Soi Cowboy Or Silom ?? ( any1 knows is it near to Nana Hotel?)
Catherine at Par Nam 9,Rao 2 in Rachada Imax, near Phayayotin OR 1. Baccara, Spice Girls and Shark bar ( Are all these places Far from Sukhumvit )

Wonder enough for our budget...lol..
Any 1 have better ideas for my day 2 or 3

Cheers

naemlo
07-09-2005, 01:58 PM

ST or LT. ST is abt 1500-2000B, LT is abt 2000-3000B

Stayin: NaNa Hotel - $135 (3 nights)(located in the Sukhumvit area, in the heart of one of Bangkok's busiest nightlife districts)

Nana Hotel is in Soi Nana. I suggest u try other hotel.

serembanmen
07-09-2005, 02:16 PM

1) Chinese/jap 2)Eurasian 3)malay 4)Indian...( Tis is our 1st trip to red light district )

Travel: Tigerairways - $145 (2way if booked within these few days)

Total: $550

Heres my PLan:

Nightlife/Food: Day 1/ Day 2 --- Head to NaNa Entertainment Plaza.(Soi Nana, lots of clubs, rb etc...)
Catherine at Par Nam 9,Rao 2 in Rachada Imax, near Phayayotin OR 1. Baccara, Spice Girls and Shark bar ( Are all these places Far from Sukhumvit )

Wonder enough for our budget...lol..
Any 1 have better ideas for my day 2 or 3

Cheers

This is my Experience;
1st day- head to posideon 2200 bht, Bacarra 5000 bht(5pax+some lady drink)
to EM-nite club 5500 bht (3pax+ladydrink) Overnite booking 4000 bht..
Total perpax for 1st day= 6000 bath = $250++

2nd day - First class club 5500bath(5pax+some lady drink),Overnite booking 3000 bht + supper 2000 bath
Total perpax for 2nd day= 4000 bath = $150++

3rd day - BAR at soi cowboy 800 bath ,Overnite booking 5000 bht, Santika disco 5400 bath
Total perpax for 3rd day= 6000 bath = $300

Total = $700 ( bonk (350) + nitelife ent(350))

This only a culculation on wat I know, there is some MISC++ thing also..

NaNa Entertainment Plaza.(Soi Nana, lots of clubs, rb etc...)
Catherine at Par Nam 9,Rao 2 in Rachada Imax, near Phayayotin OR 1. Baccara, Spice Girls and Shark bar

ALL these place u can easy get by cab or BTS Train..Muahahahaha :D

ENJOY UR SELF!!

jjdoggie
07-09-2005, 02:50 PM
wtf....overbudget..lol...(thks for the recommendations :D )

Lost contact with my canadian friend...if not seek out him, always see him with students...young pussies.....

Nana Hotel, not good is it...? If any1 knew of apartment suite, let me know, 3 bedrm , 3500-3800 pernight budget...( i have source for this, like Floraville Apartments @ 12-14 Soi Pattanakarn (Soi Floraville) Pattanakarn Road, not sure is it far, about 4000 baht pernight for 3bedrm.)

550 budget...canot xceed..( :eek: damn..i got allowance... ), i think need to use PR skills to get some Fl...already....)

imkaa
07-09-2005, 05:51 PM
wtf....overbudget..lol...(thks for the recommendations :D )

550 budget...canot xceed..( :eek: damn..i got allowance... ), i think need to use PR skills to get some Fl...already....)

I suggest you try more budget hotel like Watana Mansion with room around 500 baht per night ($S 20) and or Prince Hotel with for twin around 850 baht ($S35) any saving you can make on accomodation would goes toward entertainment which is better as you are hardly in the hotel.

Alternatively you can share the room with your friend (twin share) which would half your room cost. The disadvantage is you can't bring girl back to the room but you would have more money for extra bonking at MP or for food, drink and entertainment.

You could also stagger the arrangement so may be on one of the night you would have one room each and bring the girl back, while the other two night may just be going out to MP and or short time with the girl only in which case you can each take turn to bring the girl back to the hotel and bonk.

Cheers

engineer
07-09-2005, 10:59 PM
It's been almost a month since i came back from my Siam Escapade.

If you've the time...do check out Carousel at NEP. The last time I was there, the girls were dancing topless with just star-shaped nipple-plaster.

Best was the 4P lesbian shower show! Watch 4 half-naked girls bath each other erotically while Mariah Carey is singing "HERO" in the background. hahah

Not sure if it's still going on but no harm checking it out! Drinks there are still pretty cheap. Girls are not too bad as well. Me and my pals combed the whole NEP before settling for Carousel.

Pay 1500-2000 Bht for LT. Don't speak a word of thai if you are tanned. The gals will ignore you cos they'll think you're thai-man jai mai dee. :)

Happy hunting.

adrian76
11-09-2005, 12:42 AM
It's been almost a month since i came back from my Siam Escapade.

If you've the time...do check out Carousel at NEP. The last time I was there, the girls were dancing topless with just star-shaped nipple-plaster.

Best was the 4P lesbian shower show! Watch 4 half-naked girls bath each other erotically while Mariah Carey is singing "HERO" in the background. hahah

Not sure if it's still going on but no harm checking it out! Drinks there are still pretty cheap. Girls are not too bad as well. Me and my pals combed the whole NEP before settling for Carousel.

Pay 1500-2000 Bht for LT. Don't speak a word of thai if you are tanned. The gals will ignore you cos they'll think you're thai-man jai mai dee. :)

Happy hunting.

Hi bro Engineer just like to check with you why some gal in nana charge 2500 to 3000 for LT and some charge only 1500-200 for LT, it is beacause of the quality? Cause me and my fren always go rainbow at nana and was always quote 2500-3000 for LT.. any advise from you.. btw do you also what are the good place to look for FL other than hollywood? Thank for the help bro :)

engineer
11-09-2005, 03:04 AM
I think it's dependent on the timing. If you try to bring the girl out too early, they wld tend to quote you a higher price.

Try to negotiate with the gals 1-1.5 hrs before closing time. Negotiate in such a way that the price is inclusive of the bar fine. You may wish to refer to the earlier posts in this thread or bkktonight.com for more info.

Try not to display too much enthusiasm as well. If you behave yourself properly and treat the girl with due respect, they won't try to KO+++ you.

1000 for ST is most that i wld pay. 2000 for LT.

Try CM2 brudder! The variety and specimens there is definitely much better than gogo bars! I've not tried Hollywood before thus i cannot make a qualified comparison.

P/S: Pattaya might be a more budget place for you to check out. :) Happy hunting

Hi bro Engineer just like to check with you why some gal in nana charge 2500 to 3000 for LT and some charge only 1500-200 for LT, it is beacause of the quality? Cause me and my fren always go rainbow at nana and was always quote 2500-3000 for LT.. any advise from you.. btw do you also what are the good place to look for FL other than hollywood? Thank for the help bro :)

jjdoggie
11-09-2005, 09:58 AM
wtf...price rise in airfares...for tiger
was wondering those agency's packages are good...

so most likely change trip to Balai, 1st time to balai and 8yrs never been to batam.... :p ...hehehe...

vmtech
11-09-2005, 02:59 PM
wtf...price rise in airfares...for tiger
was wondering those agency's packages are good...

so most likely change trip to Balai, 1st time to balai and 8yrs never been to batam.... :p ...hehehe...

i tot TG having the promo $19.98 ? but well again, it's not airfares that rose.. it's the fuel. lol. all cuz of hurrincane katrina.

vmtech
11-09-2005, 03:04 PM
haven checked back since i started this thread long ago.

well, was in BKK during aug, mainly SoiCowboy, though i might wanna share with you guys.

During my 3 days in soi cowboy, Sharkbar was 1 of the hottest and entertaining bars , they have shows running every night,
from Nurse night to tiger bikinis to flame eating acts.

girls there are pretty hot, of cuz with a fwe exceptions. to name a few if you guys go there, look out for #32 and #22, real leggy and curvy IMHO.

Baccara: a slight drop in quality on the 2nd floor. but the hostess outside are pretty friendly den usual, maybe because fighting for customers with Sharkbar.

Spicegirls, nothing new except for 1 small sized schoolgirl, dances really well and has a sweet looking jap face.
maybe someone can give more info on that joint, cuz i didnt really stay long enuff there.

as for Shebas, i was told by the lady outside that every night 10pm there will be lesbian shows now. haven been inside but will do so when i go again.

Tt's all for now. If it's of any use at all, hope u can add to my rep pts :) and thanks for supporting this thread :)

Jun|ch|
11-09-2005, 07:48 PM
I think it's dependent on the timing. If you try to bring the girl out too early, they wld tend to quote you a higher price.

Try to negotiate with the gals 1-1.5 hrs before closing time. Negotiate in such a way that the price is inclusive of the bar fine. You may wish to refer to the earlier posts in this thread or bkktonight.com for more info.

Try not to display too much enthusiasm as well. If you behave yourself properly and treat the girl with due respect, they won't try to KO+++ you.

1000 for ST is most that i wld pay. 2000 for LT.

P/S: Pattaya might be a more budget place for you to check out. :) Happy hunting

it really depends on the quality and the bars u go to.For rainbow bars in Nana i believe personally from my "frequent visits" (though i do not pay bar ST or LT with ladies due to some reasons) but i do know its higher price than the prices u quoted here for ST and LT.Because naturally Rainbow bars are the more popular bars than the rest in Nana. The girls are definitely more pretty but service wise i duno lah... :rolleyes:

adrian76
11-09-2005, 08:40 PM
haven checked back since i started this thread long ago.

well, was in BKK during aug, mainly SoiCowboy, though i might wanna share with you guys.

During my 3 days in soi cowboy, Sharkbar was 1 of the hottest and entertaining bars , they have shows running every night,
from Nurse night to tiger bikinis to flame eating acts.

girls there are pretty hot, of cuz with a fwe exceptions. to name a few if you guys go there, look out for #32 and #22, real leggy and curvy IMHO.

Baccara: a slight drop in quality on the 2nd floor. but the hostess outside are pretty friendly den usual, maybe because fighting for customers with Sharkbar.

Spicegirls, nothing new except for 1 small sized schoolgirl, dances really well and has a sweet looking jap face.
maybe someone can give more info on that joint, cuz i didnt really stay long enuff there.

as for Shebas, i was told by the lady outside that every night 10pm there will be lesbian shows now. haven been inside but will do so when i go again.

Tt's all for now. If it's of any use at all, hope u can add to my rep pts :) and thanks for supporting this thread :)

Hi Bro Vemtech, normally my frequent night spot is always nana cause the gal there are more chio, i had only gone to soi cowboy once but as i do not know which is better ago-ago so in the end we U-turn back to nana again, can i check the Price of taking a gal out in the above mention ago-ago in soi cowboy For ST and LT same as nana (1500ST-3000LT) hope you able to enlighten me

warmnites
11-09-2005, 11:32 PM

I'm heading to Bangkok on OCT 14-17'05 with my business partners, all 3 of them, and all of us are multi races, lol,

Cheers

aiks... just miss you all then me 18th onwards ... by the way any samsters in BKK wanna meet up for drinks when I'm there....

vmtech
12-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Hi Bro Vemtech, normally my frequent night spot is always nana cause the gal there are more chio, i had only gone to soi cowboy once but as i do not know which is better ago-ago so in the end we U-turn back to nana again, can i check the Price of taking a gal out in the above mention ago-ago in soi cowboy For ST and LT same as nana (1500ST-3000LT) hope you able to enlighten me

difference between the 2 places are basically...

Nana: more chio, drinks more ex, crowded like sardines
Soicowboy: normal with a few gems scattered here and there, cheaper drinks, less crowded.

rates are normally the same but it all boils down to your skill and chemistrty with the girl, whether ther girl likes u or not..
in Soicowboy i have gotten the cheapest deal ..
Skipped barfine b4, gotten LT at 1500, with 100-200 tips in the morning let her cab back etc.
In nana, the mama/papasan are more eyeful of where the girls run to so maybe harder to skip barfine. and with lesser people in soicowboy, the girls tend to butterfly lesser, spending more time with you.

just to name a few good bars with lookers in Soicowboy: bacarra, sharkbar, spicegirls. Joe's Bar has a few damn chio and leggy 1 but their voices are abit too husky to be ladies, i not sure myself but i tink Joe's bar is a gatoey's joint. the bars nearer to the backlanes of soicowboy (bacarra, shark etc) are those with younger girls, the other end (near asoke plaza) are mostly the fat, old, ugly lao jiaos. like Tilac, long gun etc

Jun|ch|
12-09-2005, 10:52 PM
difference between the 2 places are basically...

Nana: more chio, drinks more ex, crowded like sardines
Soicowboy: normal with a few gems scattered here and there, cheaper drinks, less crowded.

In nana, the mama/papasan are more eyeful of where the girls run to so maybe harder to skip barfine. and with lesser people in soicowboy, the girls tend to butterfly lesser, spending more time with you.

true...in rainbow bars if u are not keen or show not keen to pay bar the lady staying with u,she will tend to move onto the next potential customers.Because there are far too many fellow "colleagues" to compete with. :D

BoyFriend
29-09-2005, 08:11 PM
any1 been to Sheba's in Soi Cowboy... the girls wun push u for lady drink n they r quite fun to b wif... hook up wif a girl... nt really pretty bt she hav a sparkling, bright n beautiful eyes typically girl-nex-door type ... invite her over for a lady drink... discover tat she is dumb n we communicate through writing n translate through her frn... sadly she need to dance after 20 mins... after her dance notice tat onbody 1 2 buy her any ladydrink... mayb due to her disabilities... also notice tat she was watching me wherever she goes... n i watching her wherever she goes... finally pay her barfine n another ladydrink for her... we hold hands throughout the nite... no intention to raba raba her... on n off french kiss her n stroking her chin... enjoy myself to the max although nothing done... she showed me a few photos of her... request for 1 n gladly she gav it to me... been there the 2nd nite... too bad her 1st offday... found out frm her frn tat she is both deaf n dumb... going to miss her deeply... plan to look for her again if goin back to BKK... :(
Ladydrinks: 130 bahts
Average beer: 120 bahts
Barfine: 500 bahts

vmtech
12-01-2006, 11:08 PM
trying to revive this thread again, since it's a brand new 2006, maybe we can have some fresh updates on the agg bars again!

those bros out there in teh "battlefield", come on in and fill us in with those FRs and reviews. the current hits and misses.

make this thread alive again laa :)

bollocksman
13-01-2006, 11:59 AM
trying to revive this thread again, since it's a brand new 2006, maybe we can have some fresh updates on the agg bars again!

those bros out there in teh "battlefield", come on in and fill us in with those FRs and reviews. the current hits and misses.

make this thread alive again laa :)

Sorry dude, Been up to BKK ..but seldom hang out at AGG.

just went to baccara with a friend for a drink and a look, quality is average only, though some of the hostess girls still look hot, Pity I left at 11PM all the way back to On Nut BTS, will be exploring the outer suburbs of BKK, where there's also some fun Joints (i.e. G clubs, Karaokes, and some MP) .

vmtech
13-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Sorry dude, Been up to BKK ..but seldom hang out at AGG.

just went to baccara with a friend for a drink and a look, quality is average only, though some of the hostess girls still look hot, Pity I left at 11PM all the way back to On Nut BTS, will be exploring the outer suburbs of BKK, where there's also some fun Joints (i.e. G clubs, Karaokes, and some MP) .

haha well i will be going to recce in feb thou, but of cuz been a while since the last post so, hopefully some brudders that been up recently can post some updates/reviews!

anyway been hearing that the agg pubs are featuring more frequent and regular shows? flame eating, nurse night etc .. ?

experienced 1 nurse night in Sharkbar back in august 2004 thou.
surprisingly they allowed me to take a snap lol.

this is 1 TG tt ma friend bfed.

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9355/bkk0022nz.jpg

Rub&Buah
13-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Seems like this haven been update for quite sometime..Anybro care to review hows the drink price in nana & cowboy?The last time i went nana in Feb was Average 110/drink & Ladies drink 100 baht.Cheers

vmtech
14-06-2006, 01:49 AM
wow great to see this thread back up .
will be going in 1 weeks' time, anyone been and back recently maybe can add a few updates about e places for the bros here as reference??

phantomtiger2
14-06-2006, 04:48 AM
wow great to see this thread back up .
will be going in 1 weeks' time, anyone been and back recently maybe can add a few updates about e places for the bros here as reference??

Dont remember the names of places but last time I was in Nana, prices were higher than at Cowboy bars. Prices vary from go-gos but expect drinks (I will use beer prices at Cowboy as an example) anywhere from 65b(happy hours) to 100-150/beer --or more.
Nana go-gos are slightly higher in price.
Only advise is that Nana have better lookers but also more Katoey bars so must be more alert, get too drunk and you might wake up with more than you paid for:eek:

PT

EyeLevel
29-06-2006, 03:30 AM
hi Bros,
last trip there was in May .. I think .. Bro Sohni ,if you are in here ... May right??

was at NANA.. drinks were 100 - 150..
lookers were on 2nd floor... CM1 and CM4 ... ( is it call CM or is it somehting else ?? I cannot remember name exactly ... I know its 1 or 4 though)..

the rest .. CMI and the corner pubs between CM1 and CM4 .. Katoeys .. :P

CHeers!
EyeLevel

TD0620G
29-06-2006, 03:57 AM
I visited 2 locations of agogo bars on my last trip so here's my update, thanks to bro lingwu for bringing me around especially to intermara where I need some thai translation! :-

Intermara - Located close to wattana mansion, there is a row of agogo bars mainly for thai locals. The ladies drink is very cheap and so is the booking fee but I would say 90% of the girls only speak thai. I was quoted 1500thb for st (3 hrs) & 2000thb for LT (overnight) but I suspect that is because I spoke in English to the captain. I went there around 9+pm and acc. to bro Lingwu this is already quite late and most of the good looking ones will be taken by then. Still spotted a few lookers but decided the night is still young so I went to a few other places.

Baccara, Soi Cowboy - I went there alone that night and noticed it was a slow night even for the most popular bar in Soi Cowboy. I sat downstairs for awhile and noticed there is a transparent glass floor where you can see upskirt. The girls upstairs did not wear panties and you'll be having a good view of them while they're dancing in school uniforms.

I then went upstairs to have a better look at the girls. They seem like having fun while dancing unlike most of the agogo bars where the girls look like bored to death. After drinking awhile, one of the dancers approached me and I said ok for her ladies drink. I also got to know a few of her waitress friends and bought them drinks too. Paid for her barfine which cost 600THB and went out with 3 girls to this place called Pump Up. We then spent the rest of the night there drinking and eating .. must say there were lots of cun looking thai girls there too!

Since most of us were already quite high we called it a night and she came back to the hotel with me. She invited me to have a bath with her so who am I to refuse :) We had sex while having bath and another round a few hours later before she had to go visit her dentist to do her braces. Funny thing is she didn't want any money.

Total spent approx 2000THB at Baccara (inclusive of 600THB for barfine) & 2000THB at Pump up (bottle of Black Label & food).

The next night the 3 girls invited me back to their apartment to party but unfortunately I had to catch a flight. I wonder what whould have happened if I had to the time to visit them :D

juggernutt
29-06-2006, 04:00 AM
Damn just in time for my visit to BKK.

Hmm are the prices need a bit high since I was in BKK 2 years ago?
ST 1000 maybe 1500 is OK for me. But 2000?
Also LT was always 2000/2500 for me...but 3000/4000? That's crazy.
Makes Bali look like a steal. Looks like NEP has become like Patpong...overpriced crap. BTW why would you go to thailand if you can go to Jakarta or China. Much better and much cheaper.

Are you sure these are the prices now?

Also CM1/CM2 at NEP is now the best? What's the whole name? Or is it just CM? Where is this place on teh 1st floor ? I only know angel Witch.

How is the Angel Witch? Heard it was pretty awesome? Alot of raunchy shows etc.

And I heard that Soi COwboy has really picked up lately. I remember 10 years ago...Soi COwboy was pretty sad place. Gals were real ugly. HEard it' s become a better place. Are teh girls comparanble now to NANA?
Heard that it's relationship with NEP is like NEP and PATPONG 15 years ago.

Sohni
29-06-2006, 12:45 PM
hi Bros,
last trip there was in May .. I think .. Bro Sohni ,if you are in here ... May right??

was at NANA.. drinks were 100 - 150..
lookers were on 2nd floor... CM1 and CM4 ... ( is it call CM or is it somehting else ?? I cannot remember name exactly ... I know its 1 or 4 though)..

the rest .. CMI and the corner pubs between CM1 and CM4 .. Katoeys .. :P

Your last trip was from 20/04/06 - 23/04/06.

Do you mean Rainbow 1 and Rainbow 4?

Walan those ah qua bars the ah quas damn agressive. Shark alert! :D

EyeLevel
29-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Your last trip was from 20/04/06 - 23/04/06.
Do you mean Rainbow 1 and Rainbow 4?
Walan those ah qua bars the ah quas damn agressive. Shark alert! :D

April MEH ? really so long ago ah ... ha ha ha...

and yes thank you for correcting me ... RAINBOW ...
not only need to look for medication for possible ED .. now need to look for memory improving medication too!!! JIa luk.

ha ha .. yah the damn Ah quas.. agreesive.. but so far They have never tried to grab me.... YET ..

Cheers!
EyeLevel

Sohni
29-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Makes Bali look like a steal. Looks like NEP has become like Patpong...overpriced crap. BTW why would you go to thailand if you can go to Jakarta or China. Much better and much cheaper.

And I heard that Soi COwboy has really picked up lately. I remember 10 years ago...Soi COwboy was pretty sad place. Gals were real ugly. HEard it' s become a better place. Are teh girls comparanble now to NANA?

Sadly the prices in Nana have inflated over the years. Especially in the Rainbow Group bars. You still can get the 'old' prices. Depending on the popularity of the girls and your rapport. If you behave like a chai tao. Then your chai tao zhui sure kena chop thick thick.

However I think those popular and prettier ones in Rainbow 4 will quote 2000B excluding barfine for ST. With 2600B you might as well go to a MP and get a cute sideliner for 2 hours of fun. :D

Soi Cowboy girls how to fight with Nana?

Sohni
29-06-2006, 12:59 PM
April MEH ? really so long ago ah ... ha ha ha...

and yes thank you for correcting me ... RAINBOW ...
not only need to look for medication for possible ED .. now need to look for memory improving medication too!!! JIa luk.

ha ha .. yah the damn Ah quas.. agreesive.. but so far They have never tried to grab me.... YET ..

Yes end of April. Haha seems long ago huh?

Everytime the Ah quas will grab my crouch when I walk pass! Must look for priest to baptise my cock each time it happens! :eek:

acmilan
29-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Damn just in time for my visit to BKK.

Are you sure these are the prices now?

Also CM1/CM2 at NEP is now the best? What's the whole name? Or is it just CM? Where is this place on teh 1st floor ? I only know angel Witch.

How can you compare prices years ago to now... price of oil and almost everything go up since the Iraq War. Years ago, 10b may be like bullock cart wheel but not now.
Provide firsthand account instead of just providing past years experiences and generalising by cutting and pasting. Read more instead of asking question about 10-15 years ago. People want to know abt current situation, not about primitive 10-15 years ago :)

Sohni
29-06-2006, 01:05 PM
How can you compare prices years ago to now... price of oil and almost everything go up since the Iraq War. Years ago, 10b may be like bullock cart wheel but not now.
Provide firsthand account instead of just providing past years experiences and generalising by cutting and pasting. Read more instead of asking question about 10-15 years ago. People want to know abt current situation, not about primitive 10-15 years ago :)

Bro acmilan,

Give him some face lah. Who knows when he comes back he'll give us an update on the BKK Agogo bars scene? :D

yinyang
29-06-2006, 01:49 PM
...Everytime the Ah quas will grab my crouch when I walk pass! Must look for priest to baptise my cock each time it happens! :eek:

Bro,
Good 1, hehe. Got try quickie in priest's confession box boh? :p

Rainman
29-06-2006, 05:34 PM

Life is all about comparing mah...

What u paid before and now make a diff leh.....hehehe.

Cool and cheers,,,,...

juggernutt
29-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Ahh rainbowbars...that explains things abit. I know these places. Thought CM was a new bar.
The rainbowchain is one of the most popular bars and wellknown for the best choice of gals in NEP. (I guess that explains why there are 4 of them)
But as a result the gals can charge a lot.

ACmilan...why do you have problem with history? Didnt they teach you in school that history can be important? You can't live in the future if you disregard the past. And what has the war in iraq and oilprice to do with the price of pussy?!? Is that what the gal at RB1 told you why her pussy was so expensive?price of oil :D
Some is inflation, but the main reason why the gals at RB1 can charge such high prices, is because they are extremely popular with the Japanese. Just check around when you get there. Alot of japanese clientele. And these are the prices the japanese are prepared to pay.

Anyway when I am talking about "ancient" time...I was hoping for some input from oldtimers or experienced thailand/BKK mongerers. I mean there should be plenty of more experienced mongerers than me here.
Here is a lil BKK nightlife history 101 ...in the beginning of time patpong was the most popular nightspot in BKK. It became touristy and the prices became higher and higher. So the more knowledgble mongerers etc start going to NEP and it became popular. right now it's just as welknown as patpong back in it's heyday with prices to match. Maybe history is repeating it self and now the action is starting to move on...to Soi Cowboy?!?
So why is it important? I like to stay ahead of the curve..and if the more experienced mongerers are jumping ship..I want to know where to and of course follow them.

Anyway mongering is a hobby of mine and where else to discuss it than in this forum. I also love to compare no doubt about it...see and try what's available. Not only in hotspots where asians come to, but also what's popular with westerners. Not only in Thailand, but in different countries.

IMHO if you are short on time and want to look at a good collection of nice looking gals at NEP. By all means the RB bars are for you. But if you have more time ..trust me...other bars/places there will be just as good looking gals as RB. It's foolish to pay the same as the japanese. After the americans they might be the worse with regard to overpaying and polluting the market.

And don't worry i'll provide some info on the BKK scene when I am back.

acmilan
30-06-2006, 12:54 PM
ACmilan...why do you have problem with history? Didnt they teach you in school that history can be important? You can't live in the future if you disregard the past. And what has the war in iraq and oilprice to do with the price of pussy?!? Is that what the gal at RB1 told you why her pussy was so expensive?price of oil :D
Some is inflation, but the main reason why the gals at RB1 can charge such high prices, is because they are extremely popular with the Japanese. Just check around when you get there. Alot of japanese clientele. And these are the prices the japanese are prepared to pay.

Anyway when I am talking about "ancient" time...I was hoping for some input from oldtimers or experienced thailand/BKK mongerers. I mean there should be plenty of more experienced mongerers than me here.
Here is a lil BKK nightlife history 101 ...in the beginning of time patpong was the most popular nightspot in BKK. It became touristy and the prices became higher and higher. So the more knowledgble mongerers etc start going to NEP and it became popular. right now it's just as welknown as patpong back in it's heyday with prices to match. Maybe history is repeating it self and now the action is starting to move on...to Soi Cowboy?!?
So why is it important? I like to stay ahead of the curve..and if the more experienced mongerers are jumping ship..I want to know where to and of course follow them.

Anyway mongering is a hobby of mine and where else to discuss it than in this forum. I also love to compare no doubt about it...see and try what's available. Not only in hotspots where asians come to, but also what's popular with westerners. Not only in Thailand, but in different countries.

IMHO if you are short on time and want to look at a good collection of nice looking gals at NEP. By all means the RB bars are for you. But if you have more time ..trust me...other bars/places there will be just as good looking gals as RB. It's foolish to pay the same as the japanese. After the americans they might be the worse with regard to overpaying and polluting the market.

And don't worry i'll provide some info on the BKK scene when I am back.

why pussy expensive when oil go up ....simple 'cos they need to buy lots of oil lubricant to oil their pussies, that's why LOL
History was never my fave subject..I prefer biology and maths..<wink>
Duh... you really have to tell us something new not regurgitate what you read abt.
'cos it is obvious from what you write that you rewrite and generalise what you read, not what you have experienced firsthand. :D

singrakthai
30-06-2006, 02:37 PM
I remember like 5 years ago, I won't even step in NEP because most agogo ladies there are dark skinned and short village ladies and most patrons there are "farangs". The more happening agogo joints were at Patpong. However, Patpong became notorious for its ripping off of tourists....
and NEP rainbow 2 became popular around 2 years ago when it was featured in one of Japan's famous "tourist" magazine. Then more and more Asian started going to NEP instead of Patpong. Now the drinks in NEP rainbow groups are more expensive than Patpong!
Soi Cowboy? Personally I think selection of ladies in Soi Cowboy never can made it.. of cos there definetly are couple of nice ones but most will not get to see since they'll be snatched as early as they started work.... their see through glass ceiling is unique from Patpong and Nana though....
With 2600B you might as well go to a MP and get a cute sideliner for 2 hours of fun..ya, agree! ;) Agogo good for tcss and squeesing the lady's bums only.... 2,000THB excluding bar fine? Forget it.... unless u like our famous Mr Jun here.. everyday go "nesting" in a single bar and become regular.. hopefully can sian one desperate lonely agogo lady who's willing to give u "free". :D

singrakthai
30-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Duh... you really have to tell us something new not regurgitate what you read abt.
'cos it is obvious from what you write that you rewrite and generalise what you read, not what you have experienced firsthand.
Nowadays I only go NEP to buy burger at the Nana burger stand leh... sometimes "secretly" pop into one of the Rainbow joints for a drink.. like this can write reports or not? :D
ps. 2-3 weeks ago the burger stand not open leh... owner went S'pore for tour is it? :D

juggernutt
01-07-2006, 01:30 AM
Oil...what oil? No pussy needs oil to lubricate when I am around....:cool:
Maybe I can get a discount... :p

ACmilan: What do you mean i am regurgitating facts? Or do you like getting wrong information..as long as it's new. I am glad to have cleared up the pricing on NEP. Because that's wrong man. 3000/4000 is tsill the hi end for gogo gals.

Anyway right now I am prepping for my trip to Bangkok...and I like to know what's happening now.Don't have enough time messing around..I want to go straight to where the action is. I don't want to be one of the chumps still hanging out in Patpong because it was the top nitespot in bkk during his last visit.
And if I find some nice tips or new interesting places...why shouldn't I mention it here? Maybe someone has been here with a different opinion..or someone might appreciate it.

So you need to wait till I get back with my own perception of the current state of nightlife in BKK. Right now just paperresearch...but in 4 weeks time. Time to put it in practice and then I'll give the facts as i see it.
Can't promise if it will be something "new"..but at least it will be as current as possible.

juggernutt
01-07-2006, 02:06 AM
SingRakthai:

So where do you like to go?
Anyway I like agogo..know what you're getting. Can bring back to comfort of hotel and even possible allnighters. If it clicks.

Btw I heard patpong is pretty much dead now.Last time didnt bother going there...instead went looking at sutthisan and rao2 on advice of some bros.

2,000THB excluding bar fine? Forget it....

We are talking LT here right? Even late at night this is not possible? Now more 2500/3000?

Mr.romance
01-07-2006, 06:00 AM
Who ELSE knows better than the Great_Junichi regarding the BKK Agogo Scenes.
Seems like u are back with a "bang" again...Which part leow ah...Part VI leow is it???
:D

acmilan
01-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Nowadays I only go NEP to buy burger at the Nana burger stand leh... sometimes "secretly" pop into one of the Rainbow joints for a drink.. like this can write reports or not? :D
ps. 2-3 weeks ago the burger stand not open leh... owner went S'pore for tour is it?

is there a burger stand there...or u mean bargal stand..yes there are plenty of bargal stands..haha
I have seen foodstalls selling "maleng" (insects), sausages, BBQ sticks (I love those delicious grilled pork). But seriously, Nana area better for pool rather than pooying. General quality of gals sucks. :cool:

acmilan
01-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Oil...what oil? No pussy needs oil to lubricate when I am around....:cool:
Maybe I can get a discount... :p

ACmilan: What do you mean i am regurgitating facts? Or do you like getting wrong information..as long as it's new. I am glad to have cleared up the pricing on NEP. Because that's wrong man. 3000/4000 is tsill the hi end for gogo gals.

Anyway right now I am prepping for my trip to Bangkok...and I like to know what's happening now.Don't have enough time messing around..I want to go straight to where the action is. I don't want to be one of the chumps still hanging out in Patpong because it was the top nitespot in bkk during his last visit.

Precisely, go on the trip and give us firsthand account of your experience when U R back.

singrakthai
01-07-2006, 04:11 PM
is there a burger stand there...or u mean bargal stand..yes there are plenty of bargal stands..haha
huh? U don't know the famous Nana burger?! :eek:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/singrakthai/nanaburgerstand.jpg
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1551608&postcount=2874
Thats our Mr Junichi's location nowadays! hehehe

singrakthai
01-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Anyway I like agogo..know what you're getting. Can bring back to comfort of hotel and even possible allnighters. If it clicks.?Nowadays I jus go for a drink at the local disco or pubs... lately have the oppotunity to hang around Nana area so drop by for drinks and burger. Nana is still ok.. have beer, tcss with the girls (practise Thai) and people watching. ;)
Btw I heard patpong is pretty much dead now.Last time didnt bother going there...Been a while since I stepped into Patpong... King group are alright there.... but heard business not so good nowadays so some of the girls are moving around... some even to Nana and soi cowboy.... met couple of "old friends" from Patpong at Nana... haha.. We are talking LT here right? Even late at night this is not possible? Now more 2500/3000?I heard ST was around 1,200-2,000THB since last 2 years ago.... in Patpong... LT was around 3,000-4,000THB... but that was for the fair skin ones who go for Asian customers. But sometimes really depends... still up to personal negotiation skill.... ;)

yinyang
01-07-2006, 04:29 PM
...Agogo good for tcss and squeesing the lady's bums only.... 2,000THB excluding bar fine? Forget it....
My bums get squeezed by Agg gers instead. Cheek of it, somemore I'm paying for it -dunno of she shiok or me hehe.

You been missing a short while -Jun's reincarnation woke you up? Btw, was in Talay Bkk thurs night. Saw some nice whisky and beer promoters... :p

singrakthai
01-07-2006, 04:32 PM
You been missing short while -Jun's reincarnation woke you up? Btw, was in Talay Bkk thurs night. Saw some nice whisky and beer promoters...
hehe been busy with work and was in Chiang Mai last weekend.. one nice samster bought me dinner and brought me to CM's local pub/restaurant frequent by the local CM University students... :D
Wow, u in Thailand now? Now Talay Bkk also ur fav hangout huh? hehe I'm going out for movies now.. and then going for a drink at nice Sirocco... u should try... if u wanna impress ur date. :D
enjoy!

yinyang
03-07-2006, 01:57 PM
..Talay Bkk also ur fav hangout huh? hehe I'm going out for movies now.. and then going for a drink at nice Sirocco... u should try... if u wanna impress ur date. enjoy!
Was in Bkk from thurs night (back yesterday). Fell back on talay bkk as no need to scratch my head -easy reach from Petburi. With 2 FLs over 3 nights (wonders of time management)...
Will buzz you next time if you can get away from your weekend popcorn do at egv or major...hehe. Your burger diet (minus side outing to NEP) will help pay for romantic dinner + drinks at Sirocco rooftop hehe:p

acmilan
04-07-2006, 02:25 PM
huh? U don't know the famous Nana burger?! :eek:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/singrakthai/nanaburgerstand.jpg
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1551608&postcount=2874
Thats our Mr Junichi's location nowadays! hehehe

haha, maybe always look inwards to Nana burger, I mean bargal stalls inside so never notice this real Nana burger. Hmm... Junch in blue singlet in photo does not look like Tom Cruise, leh....

singrakthai
04-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Junch in blue singlet in photo does not look like Tom Cruise, leh....
eh, I never did say the guy in blue singlet in the photo is Jun leh! :D I only telling u there's a burger stand jus outside NEP and Jun happens to put his "location: Nana Burger Stand" nowadays. :D

juggernutt
05-07-2006, 05:59 AM
So seriously...is this really a good burgerjoint? Or is it more of a joke.

singrakthai
05-07-2006, 10:12 AM
So seriously...is this really a good burgerjoint? Or is it more of a joke.
Yes, there really is a burger stand just outside NEP.... u see the picture? "NANA BURGER"! However it wasn't open the last few times I drop by dunno due to the rain or due to the Thai holidays.... or maybe owner made enough and retired already.... ;)
It makes good "meet-up" point.....
btw, why u got negative points huh? :D

acmilan
05-07-2006, 03:09 PM
eh, I never did say the guy in blue singlet in the photo is Jun leh! :D I only telling u there's a burger stand jus outside NEP and Jun happens to put his "location: Nana Burger Stand" nowadays. :D

sure that is not Junch... his face spells "Junch"....maybe that is how Junch can survive being towkay of "burger" stand stalking "bargal"...make tons of money we all also don't know

or maybe this is the real Junch ...record eater ...53.75 hot dogs in 12 minutes; 1 hotdog every 13 seconds
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060704/ap_on_fe_st/wiener_wars_9

juggernutt
06-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Yeah I noticed...

I got it from a post I made in 2003!!! Damn it..that's 3 years old?:eek:
How dumb is that....I read that thread again. I gave advice about a travel agent I used in Thailand.
I guess that numbnuts went to this hotel looking for the travelagent and forgot the age of the post and was kinda dissappointed. Shit happens.

Anyway my biggest hits on my rep I got from posting a non-p4p post a few years ago. I guess being a first at something don't make you popular, but at least I noticed that there are more non p4p threads now.

JaoChoo
08-08-2006, 06:16 PM
What's that agogo bar next to Rainbow 2 at Nana? I think it's rainbow 2. At the first level one. KNN, almost ALL ah guas! Couldn't help but walk in cos sibeh swee, the girls... but kenna viciously swallowed up man...

singrakthai
09-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Rainbow 2 (1st floor)
Beer Heineken - 125THB
Rainbow 4 (2nd floor)
Beer Heineken - 125THB
Personally feels only Rainbow group worth checking out in NEP... though its beer is the most expensive in the block.
Hollywood 2 (3 floor) - newly renovated but very few girls when I was there
Beer Heineken - 95THB

What's that agogo bar next to Rainbow 2 at Nana? I think it's rainbow 2. At the first level one.Obcession... spacious and clean (better than the one on second floor)... nice to bring ur S'porean newbie friends there for a culture shock exchange. I've even brought S'porean lady friends there to see for themselves "Amazing Thailand". "Ladies" there tend to be a little pushy for lady drinks though. Jus buy 1 and then stick to that lady. Basically, they're friendly and don't even mind letting the ladies feel their fake boobs and peep their below.... that is if ur lady friends are daring enough.... ;)

JaoChoo
09-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Obcession... spacious and clean (better than the one on second floor)... nice to bring ur S'porean newbie friends there for a culture shock exchange. I've even brought S'porean lady friends there to see for themselves "Amazing Thailand". "Ladies" there tend to be a little pushy for lady drinks though. Jus buy 1 and then stick to that lady. Basically, they're friendly and don't even mind letting the ladies feel their fake boobs and peep their below.... that is if ur lady friends are daring enough.... ;)

That's the one bro! Obsession. I was trying to recall the names. Yes, you're right, they are pushy. But I think better to figure out a busier night for them before stepping in cos I was there just once and we were the only table. Gosh... Did we just get ripped man...

sexster
10-08-2006, 03:03 AM
thanks for the info guys. have been to bangkok for some many times but have never been to GO GO bar.... Most of the time go massage type.
looks like i might do it this trip there during 11-14 August. and barcara seems like a nice plaze...:rolleyes:

besides gogo bar..... do bangkok has those KTV like singapore( BS, Chegdu, New shanghai......)

JaoChoo
10-08-2006, 01:16 PM
besides gogo bar..... do bangkok has those KTV like singapore( BS, Chegdu, New shanghai......)

Plenty plenty. If you walk along ratchada road, you more or less cover all that bkk has to offer already. KTVs, bars, agogo, bath houses, massage. Just take the train to hway kwang MRT and cover both sides up and down the road for 200m either way, you probably see 90% of what BKK has to offer. Mainstream, that is.

yinyang
10-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Plenty plenty...walk along ratchada road, you more or less cover all that bkk has to offer already. KTVs, bars, agogo, bath houses, massage. ...hway kwang MRT and cover both sides up and down the road for 200m either way, you probably see 90% of what BKK has to offer. Mainstream, that is.
Spoken like krung thep pro. On RR (ratchada radius), more suited for us -unlike farangs who plump for suk main stretch, nana.

World's fair distribution -farangs tend to go for darker issan types, whilst we asians are suckers for fairer dames. :p

kkspore
10-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Hope all brothers dun mind. I just wanna share my experience in agogo firing field .

I went to voodoo in nana plaza with few frens a few months ago. We reached there late, around 11pm. Not many gals left. No many cheongster too.

After getting our seat and some drinks, we start to put attention to the gals on the stage. Got this syt keep on looking at me... hehehe... seducive.. In the end, call her and get her some drink.

Start tcss to her a bit. After some time, my fren ask "got some feel or not?". I said " ok ok la" . Then my fren said his one is best and he is going to firing field and left me there. So, I also follow and ask ST to the syt. Pay barfine 600 bath and we go to the field.

Just across the road. A run down building. We went up to the rooms. Pay another 300 bath for room. In the room, everything is SOP. She take bath herself and I took mine :(

On the bed, she start to act sweet and shy.... slowly open up her towel. WOW! C cup... nice nice.... hehehe... Start to kiss her and down to belly. Look closely to her trim pussy... steam liao. Lick and suck her nip.. She started to moan... say "Slowly, oooh...."

Cannot tahan, ... take out my 'gun' pointing at her...hahaha.... She bent over,,, ... takiing the gun with her small hand , put cap and start to suck. But not enuf power.

Then , I ask her lay down. Start to put the gun in. Action. Up down up down. She moan... "f*ck me...f*ck me".... hahaha.. Engine went higher gear, faster.... Turn around, change position, she up I down. Keep pumping... Then I ask her to go to infront of a dressing table. Got a mirror there. Her hand on the table. I conquer from the back .. syok! The boobs swing sia....then cannot tahan liao....shoot! satisfied.

Number: 35
Name: ermm... cannot recall.
Face : 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (c cup)
BJ : 5/10 (not enuf power)
FJ : 7/10 ( ok ok la, dun expect too high)
RTF: no ( wanna try other firing field)
Damage : 1500+600 (barfine) + 300 (room)

serembanmen
14-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Spoken like krung thep pro. On RR (ratchada radius), more suited for us -unlike farangs who plump for suk main stretch, nana.

World's fair distribution -farangs tend to go for darker issan types, whilst we asians are suckers for fairer dames.

Hi Bro
Wan to know the 2 gal name or tag number, that we meet at KCII:D

yinyang
14-08-2006, 12:29 PM
..Wan to know the 2 gal name or tag number, that we meet at KCII:D
Bro,
Looooooong life leh, asked you same thing on bkk hotel thread just...

Thinking of bkk->chiangmai end aug -beg. sept...:p

bluehotlagoon
18-08-2006, 12:03 AM
can ask wat does BKK stand for coz november going to thai with my friend and dont knw where to cheong???

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
18-08-2006, 10:43 AM
can ask wat does BKK stand for coz november going to thai with my friend and dont knw where to cheong???
Bangkok, otherwise known as BangCock ;)

jazzem
19-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Just to share my experiences at Soi Cowboy about a month ago.

This Soi was easier to walk and sample (take a look) than Nana. All the bars on both sides of the Soi. So just sampled almost every bar here. Only skipping the dingy quiet ones. There are lady boys here, and it's harder to tell them apart. Nana ones are easier. I was surprised to see that a few of the bars had totally nude dancers. Thought that had been banned a few years ago?

Summary of some of the better bars that I remember:
Long Gun: Good performances. Full monty
Baccarra: Damn crowded. But no monty. Girls quality quite good.
Shark: No monty. Girls quality quite good. Drinks and ladies drinks are cheaper than the above 2 places. Bar fine 500bht.
DeJavu: Full monty. Girls quality quite good. Bar fine 600.

I only bought drinks at Shark & Dejavu, so can comment more on them only. ST is 2000bht. That really is a ridiculous price.

By the way, where is Ratchada Radius? Is it a road name? Does the Ratchada map from BangkokTonight show it?

boogiewoogie
22-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Sharing my outing at Nana last night. Went to 2 bars, Rainbow on the ground floor and Lollipop at the enterence.

Good fun and entertainment. The girls at Rainbow very good, nice body, face and smooth skin. I remember #4 & #59. Shiok. Drinks standard pricing (B110), not too pushy. Bar charge B600. 12+ we went to Lollipop, not much crowd at this time. I think we were to only customers. As it was late the girls were more playful, hoping for ta pow. We were stripping the girls at our booth. A lot of fun, my friend ended up on stage dancing with the girls with only his shorts on. :D Of cos we pay ping pong balls to tip him. A word of advise, settle your drinks charge frequently if you order a lot of drinks else almost impossible to tally later on. Lollipop has 2 lady boys (went for operation), very chio. Mamasan also lady boy with cock intack. She was very friendly with big bobs. So friendly that my friend ta pow mamasan! :D Have yet to find out from him FR. Will find out later. Went back at 4am, meeting at 8am this morning! Tonight will cheong Ratchada. Any recommendations from brothers?

juggernutt
24-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Just back from 2 nights bkk.

Just a short stay...so wandered to the Soi COwboy and Nana area only.
NEP is still a very happening place. Love the RB bars...really full of babes. But I really enjoyed the show at the 'night"witch bar. The show is great and quite good fun.
But the best thing is the NEP parking lot...plenty of FL hanging out there. No BF of course and if you look well..you'll find real lookers here.

Went to Soi cowboy. Again pricingwise minor difference from NEP and frankly quality/quantity is a bit less.(not sure if it was due to weather or my late arrival 2230). More isaan type. Short and dark...not as many taller types like in Nana. But still serious gems to be found. Went barhopping and the best bar was the bar that has two floors with the upper being made from glass.
This place was great fun...really loaded and IMO teh best looking gals or at least the most choice. At teh upperfloor where they dance pantyless....later on they go fully nude(full monty). A lot of jiggling fun. Missed out on a real beaut here a jap was so aggressive literally pounced the gal away from me. (bar was last one of the bunch...I think it was long gun?) IMO a must visit place. Didnt see anything like it at NEP.Great atmosphere.
Anyway I dont know if i was late coming into soi cowboy or the bad weather...but IMO here if you see a beauty. Be agressive and grab her up.Thats a lesson i learned.

Anyway funny coming into BKK...thinking why bother. Indo and China are better....but just two nights at these places ...I know again why i love BKK.The bodies of these thai ladies are really hard to beat.
After a while you get seriously jaded here....so much choice and all of them better than the next..

PS would someone care to elaborate on teh ratchada scene. I know that most working girls live close by and that here's the big MP/HP . But what other places are there? no agogo right? So what's there?Discos? Pickupjoints?
I was recommended by a local farang that Ratchada is the place to be. He was only in NEP to catch the show. Could someone care to elborate..with 2 nights...didnt have chance to check it out.

PPS i ate at the dutch cafe at the end of soi cowboy...food was awful. Even for a midnite/early morning supper.

Asoke
24-08-2006, 10:00 PM
hi, every one, i have station in this wondaful country for almost 2 years liao, but still quite new to go-go, can any bros kind enough to show me around?
pls pm me, any time also die\\\

Zambo
27-08-2006, 11:58 AM
I will be taking a 5 day trip to BKK mid September. Maybe I'm getting old and set in my ways but on my visits back I've started to always head for the same bars, go-gos and even often the same girls (if they're still around).

My plan is to head straight for Nana City Inn which is a good hotel to start - I might move a bit upmarket after the first night. Then have a look in Factory Pool Bar and Hilary Bar to see if any RTF are there for afternoon shift.

Next for early evening I'll head to Soi 19 beer garden - for something to eat - any girls there these days?

Then back to Nana Plaza starting at Rainbow 2, followed by Lolipop (although the standard wasn't so good on my last visit) but to select an ON girl outside to Tequila Bar where there are usually a couple of decent girls.

Anyone got any good suggestions to break up my routine, especially the afternoon which can prove difficult to get a good selection.

24vtec
27-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Hi All Bro,

I am still new in SBF but i was wondering wat is the meaning for IMO????

I be gg to BKK on 03sep - 05sep therefore been reading thread on BKK but still wondering if is there any BRO who are there during the time to meet up??

Thanks

24vtec
27-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi All Bro,

I am still new in SBF but i was wondering wat is the meaning for IMO???? is it a pub??

I be gg to BKK on 03sep - 05sep therefore been reading thread on BKK but still wondering if is there any BRO who are there during the time to meet up??

Thanks

24vtec
27-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Sorry Bro,

Double posting

vmtech
27-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Hi All Bro,

I am still new in SBF but i was wondering wat is the meaning for IMO???? is it a pub??

Thanks

Lol, IMO = In My Opinion.

JaoChoo
28-08-2006, 05:41 PM
PPS i ate at the dutch cafe at the end of soi cowboy...food was awful. Even for a midnite/early morning supper.

Strange... What did you order there? That place serves one of the best steak in BKK. Not the best, but one of the best. I have brought so many pple there and no one got disappointed before with the food.

JaoChoo
28-08-2006, 06:17 PM

Strange... What did you order there? That place serves one of the best steak in BKK. Not the best, but one of the best. I have brought so many pple there and no one got disappointed before with the food.

Tee kong kia
29-08-2006, 05:14 PM
I suggest you try more budget hotel like Watana Mansion with room around 500 baht per night ($S 20) and or Prince Hotel with for twin around 850 baht ($S35) any saving you can make on accomodation would goes toward entertainment which is better as you are hardly in the hotel.

Alternatively you can share the room with your friend (twin share) which would half your room cost. The disadvantage is you can't bring girl back to the room but you would have more money for extra bonking at MP or for food, drink and entertainment.

You could also stagger the arrangement so may be on one of the night you would have one room each and bring the girl back, while the other two night may just be going out to MP and or short time with the girl only in which case you can each take turn to bring the girl back to the hotel and bonk.

Cheers

Cant la bro Watanna Mansion?I rather sleep by the road man

24vtec
29-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Thanks Bro vmtech for your enlighten...

TD0620G
29-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Don't say until like that la.. I also used to stay in Wattana Mansion as well as many samsters :p Are you saying that all of us who stayed there might as well stay on the streets? Btw it is 550Thb now, not 500THB. The price has increased slightly.

There's also another newer hotel around the same price ie bangkok suite :-
http://www.bangkoksuite.com/

Sometimes you don't have to pay USD$500 a night just to get a decent hotel.

naemlo
29-08-2006, 05:47 PM

I rather sleep in Watana then to sleep by the road. At least I can take a good hot bath, shit properly, watch some TV programs n sleep on a mattress with air con on and when it rains, I won't be bother abt it. :rolleyes:

serembanmen
29-08-2006, 05:56 PM
I rather sleep in Watana then to sleep by the road. At least I can take a good hot bath, shit properly, watch some TV programs n sleep on a mattress with air con on and when it rains, I won't be bother abt it. :rolleyes:

Number 110 in rainbow2 wild on bed:D At least got somebody be your heater when u sleep

naemlo
29-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Number 110 in rainbow2 wild on bed:D At least got somebody be your heater when u sleep

Ok tonight I go look for 110 to warm me. :rolleyes:

longgun
29-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Don't say until like that la.. I also used to stay in Wattana Mansion as well as many samsters :p Are you saying that all of us who stayed there might as well stay on the streets? Btw it is 550Thb now, not 500THB. The price has increased slightly.

There's also another newer hotel around the same price ie bangkok suite :-
http://www.bangkoksuite.com/

Sometimes you don't have to pay USD$500 a night just to get a decent hotel.

bro,

this bangkoksuite hotel you recommend girl friendly or not?

juggernutt
30-08-2006, 02:19 AM

I ordered the cheese burger.
The steak is good here? Maybe i should have given that a go.

korb
04-09-2006, 04:30 AM
this is my fren FR at rainbow 4 as per 29 aug 06

barfine 600bht
overnight- 4000bht
drinks-110 (cola)
girls atleast 120 as my fren count the pole there ,2 separate stage with 30 poles each. one time can have 60 agogo dancer dancing for 25mins and change another group after that.
girls there not bad as he show me his girl pics,some even uni students.my fren lucky pay first night 4000bht ,the rest of the 3 day just pay barfine as his girl like him.after that bring them to hollywood disco and lucky to see sek loso having concert there.

longgun
05-09-2006, 07:42 PM
this is my fren FR at rainbow 4 as per 29 aug 06

barfine 600bht
overnight- 4000bht
drinks-110 (cola)
girls atleast 120 as my fren count the pole there ,2 separate stage with 30 poles each. one time can have 60 agogo dancer dancing for 25mins and change another group after that.
girls there not bad as he show me his girl pics,some even uni students.my fren lucky pay first night 4000bht ,the rest of the 3 day just pay barfine as his girl like him.after that bring them to hollywood disco and lucky to see sek loso having concert there.

the prices at Rainbow 4 are really getting out of hand nowadays. was quite a regular many months back and the opening prices for overnight is always 3000bht. Of course I admit spoiling the market before by paying some girls 4000bht too.

Recently I stepped in again and seems like most girls are asking for 4000bht. I think its crazy. Gogo girls are known to be bad at service. For 4000bht, I rather go get the MP girls for overnight, who are more well trained in providing good service.

No more rainbow 4 for me.

Sohni
06-09-2006, 02:00 AM
the prices at Rainbow 4 are really getting out of hand nowadays. was quite a regular many months back and the opening prices for overnight is always 3000bht. Of course I admit spoiling the market before by paying some girls 4000bht too.

Recently I stepped in again and seems like most girls are asking for 4000bht. I think its crazy. Gogo girls are known to be bad at service. For 4000bht, I rather go get the MP girls for overnight, who are more well trained in providing good service.

No more rainbow 4 for me.

If the market (carrot heads) willing to pay high prices then of course the sharks will chop chop chop. Market forces rule applies. With this kind of price one might as well tapao a a WL from KTV fuck joints or from those B-Grade night clubs in Ratchada and Srinakrin.

If "Gogo girls are known to be bad at service". Why keep going back? No offence to the Agogo bar fans. :D

Da Ming
06-09-2006, 08:48 AM
If the market (carrot heads) willing to pay high prices then of course the sharks will chop chop chop. Market forces rule applies. With this kind of price one might as well tapao a a WL from KTV fuck joints or from those B-Grade night clubs in Ratchada and Srinakrin.

If "Gogo girls are known to be bad at service". Why keep going back? No offence to the Agogo bar fans. :D

What are the standard rate for different category of WLs in bangkok?

Gogo WL ( Nana)
MP WL ( Parlour - Poseidon)
FL WL ( Siam hotel or CM2)
Massage Girl ( Teens or Subway)
Lady Lounge (Rao or Intermara)
High-end Club WL ( Carribean or Pegasus)

Any BKK lau jiao want to advise :)

Da Ming
06-09-2006, 08:48 AM

What are the standard rate for different category of WLs in bangkok? Overnight

Gogo WL ( Nana)
MP WL ( Parlour - Poseidon)
FL WL ( Siam hotel or CM2)
Massage Girl ( Teens or Subway)
Lady Lounge (Rao or Intermara)
High-end Club WL ( Carribean or Pegasus)

Any BKK lau jiao want to advise :)

longgun
06-09-2006, 10:29 AM

i think AGG bars are still more interactive lah. I mean they are already in their bikinis and dancing on the bartop. unlike the mps, the girls just sit inside the fishtanks and act pretty.

anyway, does anyone knows if the girls at the AGG go for regular health checks?

thailuck
06-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Gogo WL ( Nana) - 2500bath-4000 bath and 6000 bath( only 1 or 2 person in this cat)
MP WL ( Parlour - Poseidon) 3500bath-5500bath
FL WL ( Siam hotel or CM2) 2000bath-3500bath
Massage Girl ( Teens or Subway)2000bath-4000bath
Lady Lounge (Rao or Intermara)1500bath-3000bath
High-end Club WL ( Carribean or Pegasus) >6000bath

Sohni
06-09-2006, 02:33 PM
i think AGG bars are still more interactive lah. I mean they are already in their bikinis and dancing on the bartop. unlike the mps, the girls just sit inside the fishtanks and act pretty.

anyway, does anyone knows if the girls at the AGG go for regular health checks?

Interactive? Haha you think play RPG video games arh? KTV fuck joints also have girls wearing see through gowns for you to view mah.

longgun
06-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Interactive? Haha you think play RPG video games arh? KTV fuck joints also have girls wearing see through gowns for you to view mah.

KTV fuck joints? never go before leh. Waiting for you to bring me there:D

i see someone post earlier in nana have 6000bht girls there? zhun boh?

singrakthai
06-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Of course I admit spoiling the market before by paying some girls 4000bht too.
Well, she's worth the money, if:
1) She graduated from ABAC (International School in Bangkok).
2) She's ang pai in Rainbow4 (but never went out with other men before other than plainly for supper).
3) She actually has rich parents but choose to work in Rainbow4 just cos she's lazy to find decent job and she has many friends working in Rainbow4 and they "jio" her to join them.
4) She tell you in the hotel room she never went out with other men before and you're his first.
5) She's not a starfish in bed.
6) There's a possiblilty if you serve her well, she'll "sponsor" you with 100THB/200THB daily and let you stay in her apartment in future.

:D

singrakthai
06-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Sure, why not? AGOGO bars are free negotiation zone. The Agogo girl will ask for 6,000THB overnight if your face has "SUCKER" written all over. :D
I've heard a Jap customer paying 4,000THB for a agogo lady in Patpong 2 years ago and already he was a big joke back at the girl's apartment among other girls. :rolleyes:

Sohni
06-09-2006, 04:48 PM
KTV fuck joints? never go before leh. Waiting for you to bring me there:D

KNN you're in Thailand 24/7 and still need me to bring you? Just open your eyes big big lah. Just look out for those neighbourhood KTV joints. As long as got girls sit outside. Then you're on point.

longgun
07-09-2006, 09:17 AM
KNN you're in Thailand 24/7 and still need me to bring you? Just open your eyes big big lah. Just look out for those neighbourhood KTV joints. As long as got girls sit outside. Then you're on point.

wah, please leh. you mean those neighbourhood KTVs with girl sitting outside? Damn sleazy leh. Remind me of those desker road backlane old and fat type. I want the girl on your avatar.:D can or not?

Sohni
07-09-2006, 12:50 PM
wah, please leh. you mean those neighbourhood KTVs with girl sitting outside? Damn sleazy leh. Remind me of those desker road backlane old and fat type. I want the girl on your avatar.:D can or not?

Don't talk cock lah. Then Agogo bars not sleazy lah? Your eyes never open big enough. Got young ones also in those neighbourhood KTVs.

Places like Rao not KTV fuck joints meh?

longgun
07-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Don't talk cock lah. Then Agogo bars not sleazy lah? Your eyes never open big enough. Got young ones also in those neighbourhood KTVs.

Places like Rao not KTV fuck joints meh?

bro, you in town? let's go Rao on Sat night then. :D

Zambo
18-09-2006, 12:37 PM
"Number 110 in rainbow2 wild on bed At least got somebody be your heater when u sleep" recommended by serembanmen

"Shark Bar - No.16 (Om) : 19yo power dancer with the most beautiful eyes
Spice Girls - No.55 (Nok) : 23 yo petite gal, just like going out with a schoolgal (they wear sch uniform anyway)
Spice Girls - No.50 (Apple) : 20s gal, best dancer in Spice girls, very active and hot!
Spice Girls - No.35 (Zeab) : 18 yo schoolgirl lookalike, looks very jap.
Hollywood casourol - No.19 : BEST FIGURE IN AGOGO! NUFF SAID!" recommended by vmtech

any more recommendations. I'll be in BKK on 7 October but short visit so hoping find good performer for the night.

Of course I got a couple of good recommendations in exchange

Rub&Buah
06-12-2006, 06:24 AM
Seems like this site haven been updated for sometime.Will any bros visited the scene recently share?Will be heading there again this month:)

The est price range i went in june was---

Soi cowboy
-------------

Drinks ard 90-110bht
Ladies drink 90-100bht
Barfine 500Bht
ST 1500-2000Bht
LT nv take LT here b4,but 1 think should be 2000-2500most,Wat abt u guys?

Nana plaza
-----------

Drinks 115-125bht
Ladies drink 100bht
Barfine 600bht
ST nv take ST here b4,but 1 think should be 1500-2000most,
LT 3000

How much do u guys tip the ladies who come & sit with u but u nv 'tapao' back?Occacassionally i will just go bar-hopping just for drinking & viewing gals only.i will just buy them 1-2drinks & tip them 100bht for tcss,then head back to slp aft abt 10 -12 drinks myself.Quite a enjoyment!

Rub&Buah
08-12-2006, 12:39 AM
hi:)so can any experience bros pls clear my doubts in previous post abv?

Thanks in advance!

nickwch
08-12-2006, 02:47 AM
Went to cowboy soil today with bro zarly.
We were hopping around and finally settled down at suzie wong.
We were wondering why no smaster bro mentioning about this place because we had a good time here..
At slightly after 11pm, here have some show performance. Gals wearing erotic attier..under neon light...dancing seducingly...then slowly strip till nake...then rubba some lotioin on their body n ruba ruba...c also steam.
We thought thats all...but after a while...another show...this time lesbian show...gals kissing...fondling...pussy licking...tongue [email protected] an experience...damage = 160BH for a small bottle of heniken..worth it becos of the show. :)

Rub&Buah
10-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Does any bro know the agogo bars nowdays close at 1am or 2 am?

Thanks in advance

vmtech
05-02-2007, 04:18 AM
Does any bro know the agogo bars nowdays close at 1am or 2 am?

Thanks in advance

woops so late den reply,
by right 1am, by left 2am

depends on whether the men in black comes petroling or not...

BkkResident
05-02-2007, 04:25 AM
woops so late den reply,
by right 1am, by left 2am

depends on whether the men in black comes petroling or not...

went there last month,was told by friends most closed after 2am.

hehe, petroling sia ..:D

vmtech
05-02-2007, 04:32 AM
went there last month,was told by friends most closed after 2am.

hehe, petroling sia ..:D

"petroling" would be a better word :D

BkkResident
05-02-2007, 04:34 AM

true,always coming on their bikes..:D

ansonlky
05-02-2007, 06:36 AM

Yoz thread-starter. When u free bring me cheong Ah-gogo bar Hor... Vemtech,steady la u master of Ah-gogo Bar liao. Din know u are walking directory....haha

vmtech
05-02-2007, 11:12 AM
im free whenever u're free to treat on beers for the night LOOOOL

vmtech
05-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Note:

I think some of the people might know already as it could be old news.
Baccara stands as Soi Cowboy's top rated bar with the most girls and youngest ones. however, do pay slight attention that they have 1 kathoey that work amongst them.

Name's Oil, works as the hostress (black dress stand outside pull people 1)

From everyone that works that that knows oil, she's the highest barfined worker and earns the most! Only kathoey but beats all the girls hands down. They say she's fully operated, and yea i spoke to her b4 outside the bar, really chio and cannot find any slight tinge of maleness in her. but thought i would bring this up JUST in case someone here minds.
Although in my opinion she's a 9/10 lol

serembanmen
05-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Note:

Baccara stands as Soi Cowboy's top rated bar with the most girls and youngest ones. however, do pay slight attention that they have 1 kathoey that work amongst them.

From everyone that works that that knows oil, she's the highest barfined worker and earns the most! Only kathoey but beats all the girls hands down. They say she's fully operated, and yea i spoke to her b4 outside the bar, really chio and cannot find any slight tinge of maleness in her. but thought i would bring this up JUST in case someone here minds.

I meet her bofore at Singapore, she with her boyfriend. She come to singapore every month, at least she stay 1 week. She really pretty!

norice
05-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Vmtech,

I don't care how pretty and attractive oil is, she/he was once a man. I rather bar fine ugly and fat girl with bad breath than attractive katoy.

Quality not Quantity

Ms. Ug Lee is better than attractive and sexy Ladyboy!

vmtech
05-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Vmtech,

I don't care how pretty and attractive oil is, she/he was once a man. I rather bar fine ugly and fat girl with bad breath than attractive katoy.

Quality not Quantity

Ms. Ug Lee is better than attractive and sexy Ladyboy!

nobody asking u to barfine her.
like i said, my post is to warn or remind people there's one, so that if they have the mindset like yours, they dont go around calling her under the influence of alcohol and wakeup the next day cursing and swearing lol

High till Dry
05-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Note:

On my last trip, there are 2 gals that I fancied. One is with a super SYT with a big tatoo at the back and the other is also chio but alittle big size....

serembanmen
05-02-2007, 02:41 PM
nobody asking u to barfine her.
like i said, my post is to warn or remind people there's one, so that if they have the mindset like yours, they dont go around calling her under the influence of alcohol and wakeup the next day cursing and swearing lol

Muahahaha u are good men.. but she really pretty!

vmtech
05-02-2007, 02:42 PM
anyone been up there recently care to shed some reviews on the current scene ??

High till Dry
05-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Note:

Ihowever, do pay slight attention that they have 1 kathoey that work amongst them. Name's Oil, works as the hostress (black dress stand outside pull people 1)

Good if u can post her photo so that I can avoid her....:eek:

84gunner
05-02-2007, 06:32 PM
On my last trip, there are 2 gals that I fancied. One is with a super SYT with a big tatoo at the back and the other is also chio but alittle big size....

If I'm not wrong, u r +++king about Ning. Cant really remember wat tattoo, but it's something similar 2 those huge "GuanYin or GuanGong on Dragon(s)" type on many SG triad leaders' backs, tat cover the whole or almost whole back! And, it's not fully filled-wif color yet, ie, the "spaces" in between are not filled wif color yet.

She's v stuck-up. And I tink, most, if not all, gals in Bacara's prices are non-negotiable, either u accept the price they quote, or 4get it! The market is kinda spoilt by Japs...

High till Dry
05-02-2007, 06:39 PM
If I'm not wrong, u r +++king about Ning. Cant really remember wat tattoo, but it's something similar 2 those huge "GuanYin or GuanGong on Dragon(s)" type on many SG triad leaders' backs, tat cover the whole or almost whole back! And, it's not fully filled-wif color yet, ie, the "spaces" in between are not filled wif color yet.

She's v stuck-up. And I tink, most, if not all, gals in Bacara's prices are non-negotiable, either u accept the price they quote, or 4get it! The market is kinda spoilt by Japs...

Ya that's her. :p :D

vmtech
05-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Good if u can post her photo so that I can avoid her....:eek:

ah picture ar boh leh, u wanna know who ar, easy! stand infront of Bacarra, and shout for Oil, the 1 that walks to you should be her lor.
:X

BkkResident
05-02-2007, 11:41 PM
ah picture ar boh leh, u wanna know who ar, easy! stand infront of Bacarra, and shout for Oil, the 1 that walks to you should be her lor.

Tomorrow i go and try. :D Then i say i am vmtech's friend? :o

vmtech
06-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Tomorrow i go and try. :D Then i say i am vmtech's friend? :o

ahhaha she dunno me la

BkkResident
06-02-2007, 01:07 AM

Baccara is largely patronised by japs,with a couple of odd farangs once in a while. But of course,used to be HQ for some samsters here.:)

For me,i guess Baccara is the only bar worthy to venture into in Soi Cowboy.

High till Dry
06-02-2007, 01:57 AM
Tomorrow i go and try. Then i say i am vmtech's friend? :o

That's a good one. I'll hear the report soon.

Won't be in BKK anytime soon. Maybe Song Kran....:confused:

High till Dry
06-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Baccara is largely patronised by japs,with a couple of odd farangs once in a while. But of course,used to be HQ for some samsters here.

How about Long gun? :p :D

BkkResident
06-02-2007, 02:04 AM
How about Long gun?

Seldom go Soi Cowboy/Nana, more into clubbing these days with friends. :p

Prefer to go mingle ard,instead of buy a drink,and sit around. Any Frs from u? :)

84gunner
06-02-2007, 02:28 AM
Ning was 1 of my 1st few & "regular" gals when I arrived BKK initially. Regular as in every time I go there, I'll get her 2 sit wif me, buy her lady's drinks, but no bar-fine during wkdays. Tat time, she dun have the tattoo yet, but told me she's going 2 do it soon.

Then after about 2 or 3 weeks after my 1st time in baccara, I wanted 2 bar-fine her LT, at 1st, she told me cannot, cos her sister coming back from overseas, she gotta go airport, etc. Then awhile later, told me give her half-hour 2 make phone calls & arrangements. B4 letting her carry on, I checked the price wif her, end up, it's simply too steep, not negotiable, so decided not 2 bar-fine.

In my next visit 2 baccara, I got other gals 2 sit wif me. Ning showed me unhappy face, which, for all I care. There's plenty of gals, why be bothered about tis 1? In subsequent visits, she kinda gave me a snobbish look, and pretended din see me, dunno me, etc, again, for all I care. But I oso noticed the tattoo during 1 of these subsequent visits.

In trying 2 bar fine LT other gals in baccara, they all quoted the same price as Ning, so I din bar-fine any gals from baccara b4. Though I have my regular gal(s) there, I always juz get them 2 sit wif me, buy them drinks & rubba only. While my 2 regular LT gals are from other bars.

Anyway, not long after staying in BKK, I dun go Soi Cowboy unless I'm entertaining frens / visitors, especially ang mohs. They seem 2 love quite some clubs there! Ya, but I have frens / visitors coming BKK every other week. knn, sometimes, even have 2 bonk those matured women, juz 2 keep those ang mohs company (limpeh maciam gigolo liao, dunno the women enjoy more or me!), drink tequila shots like water, each 1 grab (bar-fine) 1 gal, all go stay in their corporate hotel & the rest is history. Only thing more exotic is, sometimes we all stay in the same room (service apartment suite), all bathe 2gether in the bathtub....the other plus point is, all expenses fully paid 4 by the ang mohs, charging 2 company expenses, incl condoms, meals, taxi, bar-fine, lady's LT, hee hee hee. Sometimes, I'd just tell my lady to BJ me is enuf. Hee hee, tinking from another point of view, SG pays big bucks 2 those ang moh FTs, and these very FTs spend $$ like water, on corporate expenses some more, especially in Thailand, they blanjah me all, if not almost all, the (cheong) expenses whenever I'm wif them, incl trips 2 other parts of Thailand. Some of my ang moh frens are FTs "stationed" in SG, but travel quite often.

I should oso thank the waitresses in baccara, 4 it was during some of my initial visits there, tat I had some casual chats wif them, and they taught me some simple Thai language, ie, those typical greetings.

Despite these months of staying in Thailand, I still cant speak nor understand Thai, but somehow managed 2 get my ways around, hahaha...

Some interesting experience are, dating decent gals who cant speak English at all, ONS wif gals who oso cant speak English at all, etc etc. hee hee, imagine, go dating wif an English-Thai dictionary, while the other gals came wif some reference books / notes, etc etc. And, after bonking (ONS), chatting by flipping the dictionary is another interesting experience!

84gunner
06-02-2007, 02:54 AM
How about Long gun? :p :D

Long gun is a piece of shit!

but then, 1 man's meat can be another man's poison, so, no offence 2 the long gun fans.

the 1st time I went long gun, physical looks of most gals CMI oredi, only got not more than 3 gals I willing 2 consider paying 2 bonk. I eventually ended up getting 1 gal for LT, cos my fren was here 4 short trip only, definitely wanna bar fine a gal LT, so have 2 accompany him. We both stay in the same hotel room (suite).

My gal was quite easy-going & accomodating, but my fren's gal was those v experienced-in-the-field type, so she spoke quite abit 2 my gal, like elder teaching younger. The more they both spoke, the more we both sensed things werent going v well, but we oredi paid the bar-fine, so kinda lan-lan liao. Some more my fren's bar fine was 700 THB!!! While mine was market price, 500 THB. Well, my fren being 1 of the many typical desperate SG visitors said ok lah, since he's simply desperate & die-die muz bar-fine & LT 1 gal.

As the nite gets later, mebbe I'm sensitive, I feel my gal isnt as "obedient" as earlier on. But overall, it was all made up wif 3 rounds of bonk, so I cant complain liao! As 4 my fren, it's simply tork chai tao! knn, when bonking half-way, his gal can push him away, go toilet do god-knows-wat. My fren really sianz, end up juz went 2 sleep. Next morning, there was some kinda argument / bargaining going on.

Tat gal still dare 2 demand 3k THB from my fren! My fren protested, saying din even bonk & cum 1 round, 3k THB? Then his gal said ok ok, I lay down now, let u bonk. She laid down, open her legs wide, pointed 2 her cunt & told my fren 2 bonk her. My fren is kinda simply desperate + big chai tao, so juz proceed 2 bonk (like a robot), and then paid 3k THB!!!

Tat gal's name should be Nook. She had short, dyed hair, styled like Japanese robot hairstyle. Last time I saw her was few weeks ago, her hair's longer oredi, cant remember still dyed anot. She's 1 of those dancers / performers during "show time", who can do the split (1-word-horse in Chinese).

The standard few weeks back seem worse than b4, & gals seem more stuck-up!!! Even my fren oso said so, & said Long Gun is not worth visiting anymore, despite the good recommendations in SBF here even few months back!

vmtech
06-02-2007, 10:16 AM
the bars change staff every few months or weeks, so we cant really depend on FRs or Reviews given months ago..

To my best knowlegde..

Spicegirls
standard drop alot alot, inside machiam no one already, far cry from my review on post #1. however i still go there becuz 2nd floor no one, can sit down talk cock chillout with friend while deciding where to hit, and play pool, rathre den standing outside on the street like some idiot with 100+ girls ogling @ u.

Baccara
Still mantains the reputation of having the youngest and most amount of lookable girls in the bar. apart from the chio katoey, overall ok la, but often too crowded with farangs.

Sharkbar
Nice place ! average selection with a few gems here and there, best is waitresses n girls are not pushy @ all. so far i go there none of them pushed for a ladydrink, they would sit with u and wait for u to initiate. not bad, made a few friends there over time

Shebas & Suziewong
haven checkout, everytime since 2yrs ago say wanna checkout endup nv check out, heard people say they have sceduled shows at about 10-11pm daily? like lesbian show?

Joe bar
Katoeysssssssssss alert!

Dundee
Quiet bar, however did met some nice ladies there once, got a freebie somemore haha

the rest of the bars either i nv walked in or didnt feel like it cuz the girls standing outside of Tilac and Longgun already are a turnoff.. dun want to turn myself off more by walking in.

PS: you guys know the stall that sells the pork/beef/chicken kebabs, stall name is called Jesus BBQ or something. Is it just me only or i just love her food LOL

84gunner
06-02-2007, 12:25 PM
haha brudder, u post here lidat got freebie, 2nite onwards Dundee's gonna be flooded wif cheapskate buayas!

vmtech
06-02-2007, 05:20 PM
haha brudder, u post here lidat got freebie, 2nite onwards Dundee's gonna be flooded wif cheapskate buayas!

freebie also not say put there and just grab 1 wad. nid to spend time buaya buaya 1 lol

84gunner
06-02-2007, 05:31 PM
freebie also not say put there and just grab 1 wad. nid to spend time buaya buaya 1 lol

haha, aiya, u know, I know lah.

but many pple will tink it's instant free-for-all, hahaha. like the many posts, asking where got free / easy-to-pickup ONS, etc.

vmtech
06-02-2007, 05:39 PM
haha den they will realise they aint getting nowhere ...

84gunner
06-02-2007, 05:46 PM
actually, sometimes, I was quite tempted to post those tork chai tao places when pple post asking 4 free / easy-to-pickup ONS lobangs...

but, in some posts / threads, got some other brudders did tat on my behalf, hahaha!

BkkResident
06-02-2007, 05:58 PM

This one must learn from Red Perrier 1099. He is good at getting FOCs anywhere anytime. :D

serembanmen
07-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Baccara is largely patronised by japs,with a couple of odd farangs once in a while. But of course,used to be HQ for some samsters here.:)

"Area 51 Gang" muahahaha

vmtech
08-02-2007, 11:49 PM
"Area 51 Gang" muahahaha

haha remember from the posts there's a girl number tag 83 or something right?
saw her dancing last yr when i was there, wah really SYT :D

BkkResident
08-02-2007, 11:53 PM
"Area 51 Gang" muahahaha

Still same HQ or change base already? :p

serembanmen
09-02-2007, 10:59 AM
haha remember from the posts there's a girl number tag 83 or something right?
saw her dancing last yr when i was there, wah really SYT :D

She no more working there liao!!!

Still same HQ or change base already?

Still same, now only having AGM once a years! muahahahaha

vmtech
09-02-2007, 12:37 PM
She no more working there liao!!!

yeah so i noticed

serembanmen
09-02-2007, 01:42 PM
yeah so i noticed

U in Bangkok??:D

vmtech
09-02-2007, 02:02 PM
U in Bangkok??:D

now? now no la, the last time i was up in nov , nv see her already ahhaha

1-2more months den moving there

PS: thanks for e pts! up u back later

Nismo_boy
21-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi Bros,

I have read through the Agogo thread. Just wish to ask any bro who went bangkok recently if can help to provide any updated info of any happening agogo bar in patpong, soi cowboy and Nana.

vmtech
21-02-2007, 10:47 AM
1 page back gives u the answer Nismo.
That might be the latest unless someone posts here again

Nismo_boy
21-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Hi vmtech,

Thanks for ur info . Already read that page before posting and those bar are mainly bars in soi cowboy. Just wonder if any kind bros can contribute a bit of updated info on agogo bar at Patpong and Nana plaza. 2 years neber go liao should have change quite a lot. Any idea what time agogo bar close nowadays after the clamping down by police.

vmtech
21-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Honestly forget about patpong, you're better off @ either nana or soi cowboy

by right they close @ 1am, by left 2am :D

as for nana.. stick to the rainbow bars.. r1 r2 and r4 mainly :D

Nismo_boy
21-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Hi vmtech,

You are really so helpful to newbie like me . I agreed with you regarding Rainbow bar. I find Rainbow 2 ( If im not wrong ) at level 2 staircase area better in term of girls but find the place rather small. Since I neber go bangkok for 2 year liao wonder the quality of the girl in Rainbow 2 is still as good.

Rub&Buah
22-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Hi vmtech,

You are really so helpful to newbie like me . I agreed with you regarding Rainbow bar. I find Rainbow 2 ( If im not wrong ) at level 2 staircase area better in term of girls but find the place rather small. Since I neber go bangkok for 2 year liao wonder the quality of the girl in Rainbow 2 is still as good.

Went there last mth,Just as bro vm says,usually close at 2am unless they police come & disturb.Most of the bar are still the same as before,drinks usually 115-135bht ladydrinks ard 110bht.barfine 600bht.But nowadays lots of girls are quoting higher price ST2000-2500 LT4000,but depending on bargaining skill & chemistry(it does help when u can speak some thai:).

My personal fav hunt are rainbows,carousel & angel witch 2(mostly farang but lots of nice gems in there)

Hi bro nismo,The one at level 2 staircase area is rainbow 3: )Rainbow 2 is on the 1st level at the far end right corner.Yes there is quite a numbers of lookers in this small but nice rainbow 3.Did u check out rainbow 1&2& 4 also?So far rainbow 4 have the most girl & plenty of young one.(asking price so far also most expensive,thanks to the japanese.)

To all bro,below is a layout of nana plaza hope it comes in handy for u guys!;) Happy chinese new year to all thai culture lovers,Cheers!

http://www.bangkokeyes.com/nanamapnew.html

Nismo_boy
22-02-2007, 10:10 AM
Hi Rub&Buah,

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. Sorry for the mix up of the names of the bar and thanks for correcting me.

vmtech
26-02-2007, 03:40 AM
My personal fav hunt are rainbows,carousel & angel witch 2(mostly farang but lots of nice gems in there)

hey rub, any idea how is carosel's quality tehrenow?

i know in the past was monsters inside but definately 1-3 gems around, how about now ?

BkkResident
26-02-2007, 03:23 PM

Bro,now u become guru of Nana already huh. ;) Happy new year to u!!

ansonlky
26-02-2007, 04:41 PM

There can only be one guru here hmmmm.. u would have guess it bro............

BkkResident
26-02-2007, 04:46 PM
There can only be one guru here hmmmm.. u would have guess it bro............

Jun is Prince of Nana,used to be at least. For other venues,i am not so sure since i do not go there often. :D u are Prince of wherE?

Rub&Buah
26-02-2007, 05:41 PM
hey rub, any idea how is carosel's quality tehrenow?

i know in the past was monsters inside but definately 1-3 gems around, how about now ?

I wont call them monster la but still a lot of 4/10 -6/10 look very wild but farand kind.Manage to get a gem in there on my last trip which i consider to be one of my top list from agogo scene.pretty fair,Nice smile,well tone body(esp adomen)& a face that melts ppl!:)

Happy agogoing!

Rub&Buah
26-02-2007, 05:58 PM

Happy new year,bro bkk Res!

Not guru but just more knowledgeable now to share with all the bros here la,keke!

Wish everyone a interesting new year ahead,Happy cheonging;)

ansonlky
26-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Jun is Prince of Nana,used to be at least. For other venues,i am not so sure since i do not go there often. :D u are Prince of wherE?

I Not Prince la u Jibai hahaha....

BkkResident
26-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Happy new year,bro bkk Res!

Not guru but just more knowledgeable now to share with all the bros here la,keke!

Wish everyone a interesting new year ahead,Happy cheonging

U MIA for quite some time already? Always going up bkk?:p

Went angel witch a couple of months back. Saw a few fair and SYTs working there. But they only go ST one. ;) The show until now still the same.

solid_snake
27-02-2007, 03:44 AM
hi bros,

in bkk right now, here are some of my report :)

day 1(sat),
only visit to Long Gun around 1am, all naked dancer. nothing special to shout about, very crowded, after 1 hour, leave.

day 2(sun),
no action...

day 3(mon),
went to Baccara, go in and got leaded to a chair, when seated, try to look around and only know got transparent floor to 1 floor upper!!! and the best is thai school gal uniform! shit, of course straight go up!!! took a nice place and enjoy those "student" dancing...one very attractive gal catched my attention, she dance so sexy & horny, in my mind, i must screw her already because been no action for 2 days since in bkk...then call her come to me to seat, then tcss, then wat else, go bonking la...took short time to my hotel.

Damage: 2000 (ST fee) + 600 (barfine) + 150 (lady drink) + 250 (my drink)
Total: 3000 THB

will report more later, btw im in bkk now, staying in sukhumvit (near nana) until 2nd march...any bros to meet and to share tips or join forces to hunting???

vmtech
27-02-2007, 04:32 AM
wow shorttime fee hit 2k liao ar

or did u not counter-quote lol

Rub&Buah
27-02-2007, 07:30 AM
U MIA for quite some time already? Always going up bkk?:p

Went angel witch a couple of months back. Saw a few fair and SYTs working there. But they only go ST one. ; ) The show until now still the same.

Im around but on & off lor,keke

I always enjoy going to angel witch as i find thier dressing is different from other bar.Girls are not that pushy too.I also kana one gem last trip that only go for ST no LT.i usuall dun take ST but she is such a nice one which i dun mind that nite!actually was eyeing her for sometime(then realise that she the gal who gave up here seat to me when i first when in) thought no chance already cos shes so popular with other farang(boobs so much bigger than the rest:p )After two farang(different table) of hers left becos she dun go for LT,immediate signal the waiteress to ask her over.& the rest is history...

U kana alot of time all just wanna go ST is it?

Yokosi
27-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Newbie to this forum but not in others.
In BKK tomorrow night till 3 March 07 on work assignments but evenings are mine to plunder.
Staying in Nana area ( not in that rundown Nana Hotel ).
Will check out newly open disco in my hotel ( girl friendly, no guest charge !!! ). And let you guys know about this new disco later.
Been to most and ( still is ) a regular of some bars in Soi Cowboy.
Will be in Soi Cowboy ( deja vu ) tomorrow night to visit my girls and favourite mama san.

vmtech
27-02-2007, 12:41 PM
nice rub, bypassed angelwitch plenty of times butalways never go in, cuz really really hate those katoeys and girls sitting right outside on the bench corridor right outside the opening, kanna pull and grope until from got mood to go in become irritated, so always end up walking pass to the rainbow bars instead LOL

solid_snake
27-02-2007, 12:56 PM
wow shorttime fee hit 2k liao ar
or did u not counter-quote lol

bro, wat the price actually, i also dunno, didnt do much research :(
mamasan said 2000 baht...LT is 4000 baht oh! izit expensive, or its baccara's price???

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Im around but on & off lor,keke

I always enjoy going to angel witch as i find thier dressing is different from other bar.Girls are not that pushy too.I also kana one gem last trip that only go for ST no LT.i usuall dun take ST but she is such a nice one which i dun mind that nite!actually was eyeing her for sometime(then realise that she the gal who gave up here seat to me when i first when in) thought no chance already cos shes so popular with other farang(boobs so much bigger than the rest )After two farang(different table) of hers left becos she dun go for LT,immediate signal the waiteress to ask her over.& the rest is history...

U kana alot of time all just wanna go ST is it?

I dun go ST or LT at all. I just go there for drinks and chatting. :p Spoke to 2 of them last time round who were those quite fair type compared with most of their counterparts in Angelwitch,bought them drinks and they were those really young looking girls. :p