PDA

View Full Version : A Trip to Li Xin

adrian76
02-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Around 8PM last night i received a call from 2SG Chris, "Co sir permission to activated Ops Angel tonight, As our Angels across the broder sought for our help sir!"
As this is a top secret ops and highly riskly so a meeting had been arrange. After some disscussion we decide to activate Team Aplha which consist of 1SG Andy, 2SG Chris and 3SG Meow and Team leader Myself....
AT 11PM, Team Alpha are fully arm with 345 RM rounds and are really for the rescue mission.
At 1130PM we had sucessfully infiltrate into enemy ground and rescue mission begin.
At 1230am..... We had sucessfully located 4 angel after some intensive search.....
0130am......... Spot by enemy and a Gun war had begun....
0230am......... After some hard fight we manage to destory the enemy but we had each dispense 110RM rounds...
0245am......... We pass part of our weapon to the angel each with 50RM Rounds and ask them to proceed back to camp first as we are still searching for other angels.....
0315am Another 2 angels was located and i instructed then to follow me and 3SG Meow closely.......
0400am Our Bravery 3SG Meow mamage to located another 2 angels.
0540am Emeny Boss spotted.... manage to kill ememy boss with another 335RM rounds.
0600am Mission Completed.... 1SG Andy manage to rescue 1 angel, 2SG Chris 2, 3SG Meow 4 and Team IC 2.....

*1SG Andy had totally dispense 250 RDS.
2SG Chris had totally dispense 300 RDS.
3SG Meow had totally dispense 400 RDS.
Team IC had totally dispense 310RDS.

Overall a very sucessfully mission to OPS LI XIN compare to the other OPS LSB as the ground are fully equipment with KTV system and TV with ESPN.....
Freindly Captain...was quoted 300 - 350RM to book lady after 3am will stay with u until 11 am.... and 450RM from 9 to 10 pm to 11 am tomorrow...
The total bill from 12am-6am with 3 jugs of beer is 335RM..... did not brother to check the item on the bills.
Did not buy any lady drink for the angels as i proposed to them getting more tips is better then getting them a drink and i also realised they also dont take the drink if we buy for them.

draken
02-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Around 8PM last night i received a call from 2SG Chris, "Co sir permission to activated Ops Angel tonight, As our Angels across the broder sought for our help sir!"
As this is a top secret ops and highly riskly so a meeting had been arrange. After some disscussion we decide to activate Team Aplha which consist of 1SG Andy, 2SG Chris and 3SG Meow and Team leader Myself....
AT 11PM, Team Alpha are fully arm with 345 RM rounds and are really for the rescue mission.
At 1130PM we had sucessfully infiltrate into enemy ground and rescue mission begin.
At 1230am..... We had sucessfully located 4 angel after some intensive search.....
0130am......... Spot by enemy and a Gun war had begun....
0230am......... After some hard fight we manage to destory the enemy but we had each dispense 110RM rounds...
0245am......... We pass part of our weapon to the angel each with 50RM Rounds and ask them to proceed back to camp first as we are still searching for other angels.....
0315am Another 2 angels was located and i instructed then to follow me and 3SG Meow closely.......
0400am Our Bravery 3SG Meow mamage to located another 2 angels.
0540am Emeny Boss spotted.... manage to kill ememy boss with another 335RM rounds.
0600am Mission Completed.... 1SG Andy manage to rescue 1 angel, 2SG Chris 2, 3SG Meow 4 and Team IC 2.....

*1SG Andy had totally dispense 250 RDS.
2SG Chris had totally dispense 300 RDS.
3SG Meow had totally dispense 400 RDS.
Team IC had totally dispense 310RDS.

Overall a very sucessfully mission to OPS LI XIN compare to the other OPS LSB as the ground are fully equipment with KTV system and TV with ESPN.....
Freindly Captain...was quoted 300 - 350RM to book lady after 3am will stay with u until 11 am.... and 450RM from 9 to 10 pm to 11 am tomorrow...
The total bill from 12am-6am with 3 jugs of beer is 335RM..... did not brother to check the item on the bills.
Did not buy any lady drink for the angels as i proposed to them getting more tips is better then getting them a drink and i also realised they also dont take the drink if we buy for them.

bro .. now lixin still got happy hr...

adrian76
02-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Hi brother i am not to sure, maybe next trip i check it up for you ok? or you may check with the senior cheongster here :)

Dancing
03-01-2005, 03:34 PM
wow...some sort of ops ? lolx....

FatMan
03-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Which angels did you all rescue?
When is the next mission going to be?

adrian76
03-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Sorry brother cant really remember the no.... cause i dont like using no so i ask for the name..... all angel we rescue are from thai..... but if i am not wrong mine is M13....and my fren wan 919 cause this 2 is the more chio wan you c :p
Regarding the next operation... the date still not fixed.... cause we are waiting for our ammo ma brother.... :)
Nice to knoe you all...

FatMan
09-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Opps i rescued the same angel twice, during my last visited.
She even gave me her hp no after the second rescue operation.

adrian76
09-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Hi to all! heard from my fren Li Xin had just close down and all the gal had move to SK. It is true?

FatMan
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
I went there last dec so not sure too.
Maybe i'll call up and ask, hee.

adrian76
09-01-2005, 04:41 PM
I went there last dec so not sure too.
Maybe i'll call up and ask, hee.
Thanks for the reply had received your pm... by the way did you get you angel hp no or you pass her your no? so that in case you all wanna keep in touch when she no longer working you are still able to :)

FatMan
09-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Exchange number.
She not working there also good.
Can do new rescue operation :p.
Every time rescue the same angel also sian.
Maybe i can tag along for the next road trip.

darcbleu
10-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Confirm Lixin got espn??
coz the last time i went in oct no have leh, the room no tv one so staright to all the hanky panky.
:D

FatMan
10-01-2005, 06:52 AM
Room don't have any TV.

Malaysian Datuk
10-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Hi to all! heard from my fren Li Xin had just close down and all the gal had move to SK. It is true?Dun spread such rumours here.....Lixin is open as usual. Only recently the remaining original SK girls went off to LX and not the other way around.

adrian76
10-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Dun spread such rumours here.....Lixin is open as usual. Only recently the remaining original SK girls went off to LX and not the other way around.
pai sei pai sei not spreading rumours... heard from my fren it is closed down if i give the wrong info i am sorry :)

Ah Dez
11-01-2005, 02:29 AM
Hi to all! heard from my fren Li Xin had just close down and all the gal had move to SK. It is true?

Li xin and sakura used to have the same boss.... now, both joints, 2 different bosses... so who can the girls move here and there?

darcbleu
12-01-2005, 02:12 AM

also tot lixin no tv ma, but how come bro adrian say so above?
bro, can enlighten?

adrian76
12-01-2005, 07:13 PM

also tot lixin no tv ma, but how come bro adrian say so above?
bro, can enlighten?

Just to check Li Xin former name it is dolphin? as i can still recall last time i visit it is call dolphin and i thought dolphin had change name to Li xin... if i am wrong pl enlighten me.... :)
They had a TV inside which are able to watch ESPN and sing KTV.... and the background music is always dicso music.... all gal from there i heard from the captain are from thai... no others like vit or comb......
Once again if i give the wrong name of the LSB i am sorry and i recommend ppl to go there because of the environment and the captain is not pushy in drinks and gal.But the latest info from my fren is there the joint is closed and all the gal had move to SK.....
Enjoy :)

smurfy25
12-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Just to check Li Xin former name it is dolphin? as i can still recall last time i visit it is call dolphin and i thought dolphin had change name to Li xin... if i am wrong pl enlighten me.... :)
They had a TV inside which are able to watch ESPN and sing KTV.... and the background music is always dicso music.... all gal from there i heard from the captain are from thai... no others like vit or comb......
Once again if i give the wrong name of the LSB i am sorry and i recommend ppl to go there because of the environment and the captain is not pushy in drinks and gal.But the latest info from my fren is there the joint is closed and all the gal had move to SK.....

Sorry bro, but where the heck is Li Xin?

darcbleu
12-01-2005, 10:39 PM

duno whether is it dolphin leh?SK is the big one on the same side of lixin beside the canal?

draken
13-01-2005, 01:44 AM

yup.. dolphine is closed (used to be a replacement joint of alibaba) li xin is another lsb beside apolo2

FatMan
13-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Sorry bro, but where the heck is Li Xin?

Location of lixin is no 7 & 7A Jalan Sulam, Taman Sentosa 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor.

adrian76
13-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Location of lixin is no 7 & 7A Jalan Sulam, Taman Sentosa 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor.
any other LSB like dolphin that had tv for KTV session and ESPN.. hope brother here can help ....

Malaysian Datuk
14-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Enjoy :)To set the record straight once & for all.....Lixin (aka Starcruise as translated same chinese name as the Starcruise liner)is not dolphin, dophin was translated from chinese name Hai Tuan, used to be a pub/disco until ABB closed down and operations moved there and name changed to Chanel (but people still refer to it as Dolphin). Chanel/Dolphin closed down due to raids and reopened as a pub named as SK . SK was also the shortform coined by samsters for Sakura. And Sakura taken over by new boss so many confused SK the pub as Sakura the LSB. SK boss named SK as SK to leverage on SK goodwill with cheongsters from Singapore. Everyone clear?

Matthias
14-01-2005, 11:30 PM
Sir, I suspect you are involved in VICE activities. Why you know everything about everything? Unless you are major shareholder? :D
Wah like this cannot lah....you must promote yourself to full COLONEl liao....that one standing outside KFC, taking the walking stick!