PDA

View Full Version : Forum littered with broken promises

Pages : [1] 2

sammyboyfor
03-01-2005, 03:20 AM
I've been doing some housekeeping over the last couple of days and noticed :

1) 99% of Members who promised to post FRs if they were given some contacts NEVER followed up on their promises.

2) 99% of those who pledged to add reputation points to a certain member once they gained some reputation power have not followed up on their pledges.

Sad but true.

traummy
03-01-2005, 03:44 AM
Hi Boss!! Sad to know about wat u had found....

Maybe u can up me some more power so dat me can go kick some ass and pump up those hard working bros here!!! :D

By the way Boss....Happy New Year!!! May all ur wishes cum true!!

mi.chi.eru
03-01-2005, 04:00 AM

1) 99% of Members who promised to post FRs if they were given some contacts NEVER followed up on their promises.

2) 99% of those who pledged to add reputation points to a certain member once they gained some reputation power have not followed up on their pledges.

Sad but true.

I am 1 of them. Sad to say.
For 1) If I didn't post FR. Means I didn't Try. If I did. I posted.
For 2) Too many ppl added and I sometimes forgot. Am clearing now. But it might seem that I can't clear enough of them before I "retire"

plman2002
03-01-2005, 04:33 AM
I am 1 of them. Sad to say.
For 1) If I didn't post FR. Means I didn't Try. If I did. I posted.
For 2) Too many ppl added and I sometimes forgot. Am clearing now. But it might seem that I can't clear enough of them before I "retire"

are you sure you retiring. how come neber heard from you.
i am retiring in 2 weeks time. can you beat my timing?
lets race, ok. kekeke
did something happen these 2 days, bro.

cheers,

jackylee
03-01-2005, 04:37 AM
yea.. i belive i missed out some that i nv up... cuz waitin to recuperate the points.. i forgot wheres the post or who is it anymore.. maybe we need more points in a day ;)

japboy
03-01-2005, 04:39 AM

i think for 1), it's abt 85% as those r pple who those dat hit-and-run..... got d contacts but jz kept quiet abt d fr... those we shld punish them... 15% due 2 forgetfulness... kekeeke

for 2), i think out of those who 4get 2 add rep pts, it's abt 60% who has genuinely 4gotten.. n 40% who dun add on due to personal thinking dat dis fellas do not describe it as they tcss too much o fr not gd enuff.. keeke...

KingEros
03-01-2005, 04:48 AM
1) 99% of Members who promised to post FRs if they were given some contacts NEVER followed up.
2) 99% of those who pledged to add reputation points to a certain member once they regained some reputation power NEVER followed up.

Feels good to know I'm in the elite 1%, on both counts ... :p
But boss, you should know by now that 60% of the samsters here are freeloaders while another 20% are scamsters ... so what else did you actually expect??

mi.chi.eru
03-01-2005, 04:49 AM
are you sure you retiring. how come neber heard from you.
i am retiring in 2 weeks time. can you beat my timing?
lets race, ok. kekeke
did something happen these 2 days, bro.

cheers,

U another of my blood brother also. sure let u know. u went out with japboy is it? how come log in together timing so zun? I'll beat ur timing definately. heh heh.

mi.chi.eru
03-01-2005, 04:51 AM
Feels good to know I'm in the elite 1% ... :p

U sure u added me? :rolleyes:

KingEros
03-01-2005, 04:52 AM
I'll beat ur timing definately. heh heh.
You retiring from what huh??
1) From being a regular patron of the sex industry??
2) From being a regular contributor in this forum??

KingEros
03-01-2005, 04:57 AM
U sure u added me?
Very sure ... told you I did the very first time we TCSS in the wee hours months ago. As for your most recent request, will try again after I get another 3-4 points ... but doubt I can get by the "1000 other samsters" rule, unless I last added you via a TCSS posting which got deleted by SB. ;)

In fact, I jot down the samsters I otang ... & the only time I needed a reminder from the samsters involved was from RK, when our TCSS thread got deleted & I could trace back who I actually promised points too. But once he reminded me, I added him as soon as I could. :D

mi.chi.eru
03-01-2005, 05:00 AM
You retiring from what huh??
1) From being a regular patron of the sex industry??
2) From being a regular contributor in this forum??

2) From being a regular contributor in this forum -Yes

No worries abt the points.. i just wanna tease you only.. heh heh...

asdfghjkl
03-01-2005, 05:01 AM
ops.. gonna miss u ler pika pika! :)

plman2002
03-01-2005, 05:03 AM
well bro sammy,

you know that i am not good with words.

1) I do post some FRs but not good n not detail one. but i do remember that i do not promise anyone anything before. i only request for FL contact once but it backfired like shit.

2) I add to bro whose contribution i appreicated and to all those bro that i have met before.

so i am one of the 1%?

cheers

KingEros
03-01-2005, 05:07 AM
2) From being a regular contributor in this forum -Yes
Then, my friend, we are on the same road again ... & I may even be retiring sooner than you.
Assuming I exercise some self-discipline & cut down on the addiction, tomorrow should be the last day you guys see me here so frequently ... simply because I'm officially done with my sabbatical & have to resume serious work this week. :(

mi.chi.eru
03-01-2005, 05:07 AM
ops.. gonna miss u ler pika pika! :)

U cameo EVERYWHERE!.. ha ha ha.. will miss you too...

well bro sammy,
you know that i am not good with words.

Sam and I both know that. Right Sam? :D

KingEros
03-01-2005, 05:10 AM
so i am one of the 1%?

Ermm ... dun think you even belonged to the said 100%, so how to even be in the elite 1%??
SB was referring to the 99% who promised but didn't deliver ... in your case, on both counts, you didn't even promise anything leh. :confused:

mi.chi.eru
03-01-2005, 05:11 AM
Then, my friend, we are on the same road again ... & I may even be retiring sooner than you.
Assuming I exercise some self-discipline & cut down on the addiction, tomorrow should be the last day you guys see me here so frequently ... simply because I'm officially done with my sabbatical & have to resume serious work this week. :(

u on sabbatical leave? hmm...
well good luck with ur retirement. IF u do wanna meet me. then LTPGTD is the weakest link. heh heh..

plman2002
03-01-2005, 05:17 AM
Ermm ... dun think you even belonged to the said 100%, so how to even be in the elite 1%??
SB was referring to the 99% who promised but didn't deliver ... in your case, on both counts, you didn't even promise anything leh. :confused:

hahaha, you veri good in analysing leh.

thaivisitor
03-01-2005, 07:14 AM
Must say that I think I'm also guilty of the second one. Reason is now we can only add twice in 24 hrs and although log on frequently, still its not everyday lah...

So when promise to "up" a bro samster, sometimes forgotten because when log on the next time, thread already gone to other pages of posts in the thread itself increase by several pages.. if you know what I mean.

But don't consider it broken promise leh... just promise not yet fulfilled..

No intention to go back on my promises so if there's anyone that I promise to "up" but didn't, please let me know and I'll rectify it asap... :)

warresg
03-01-2005, 10:28 AM
99% of those who pledged to add reputation points to a certain member once they gained some reputation power have not followed up on their pledges.

Hi, did I miss out any of u bros i promise? :o

tittyhawk
03-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Boss remained me of my pledges...did I miss any1 here...lemme know...I will return thy favor... :)

OceanEleven
03-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Must say that I think I'm also guilty of the second one. Reason is now we can only add twice in 24 hrs and although log on frequently, still its not everyday lah...

This is one disadvantage of the points system, if more than 2 bros deserve points than likely is that we will forget about it the next time we log on. Maybe Sam can do something about this. :)

alvin6969
03-01-2005, 11:17 AM
This is one disadvantage of the points system, if more than 2 bros deserve points than likely is that we will forget about it the next time we log on. Maybe Sam can do something about this. :)

agreed, maybe Sam can change back to 5 per day..2 is too limited :)

OceanEleven
03-01-2005, 11:19 AM
agreed, maybe Sam can change back to 5 per day..2 is too limited :)
Well, if not add a list function or something like that where we can keep track of who we wanna add so that we can clear back log. :D

acer3939
05-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Ok Ok so who haven't up point for me please own up keke or who i promise to up but forget also please speak up ;)

tanner132
05-01-2005, 01:03 PM
I has suggested to boss to consider increasing the nos of times per day instead of the usual 2 times.

I myself is facing a bit of constrain in this area. :(

No reply from boss yet. Maybe he is on holiday. ;)

thinabit
05-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Trying very hard to fullfill promise or return a favour for those who ups me...

FR, not done it before, hence can't file any report.

Hopes everyone fullfill their promise, and dun present the ugly side of human in this forum.

3 cheers for Bossie

japboy
05-01-2005, 03:33 PM
I has suggested to boss to consider increasing the nos of times per day instead of the usual 2 times.

I myself is facing a bit of constrain in this area.

No reply from boss yet. Maybe he is on holiday.

lidat equates to giving us more bullets... 4 those trigger-happy freaks, dis place will be heaven to dem... 5 bullets a day 2 kill o save pple... for my case, +5 x 5 = +25pts or -2 x 5 = -10pts... i can effectively quarter centurion-ise a samster or moderate him .... kekeke....

but i'm also not supporting the usual 2 times.. perhaps 3 times will be good enuff... because i will need to wait for 500days(or abt 16.5months..) to add the same person again, if i deligiently up mi 2 times every 24hrs... if it's 3 times a day, it'll only be 333days (or abt 10mths)... :D

tanner132
05-01-2005, 03:38 PM
lidat equates to giving us more bullets... 4 those trigger-happy freaks, dis place will be heaven to dem... 5 bullets a day 2 kill o save pple... for my case, +5 x 5 = +25pts or -2 x 5 = -10pts... i can effectively quarter centurion-ise a samster or moderate him .... kekeke....

but i'm also not supporting the usual 2 times.. perhaps 3 times will be good enuff... because i will need to wait for 500days(or abt 16.5months..) to add the same person again, if i deligiently up mi 2 times every 24hrs... if it's 3 times a day, it'll only be 333days (or abt 10mths)...

Aiya. Boss don't seem to be keen in increasing the nos of times to 3. No reply from him yet leh. Anyway, he did not go for holiday lar... He zap me for 12 pts. He is still lingering around. :D

Boss. Can increase to 3 times. 500 days too long liao.

robertking
05-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Anyway, he did not go for holiday lar... He zap me for 12 pts. He is still lingering around. :D

see lah....you nv keep your promise to up me...kena zap....
quick quick up me before he zap u again.... :D

95-emperor
05-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Hi, did I miss out any of u bros i promise? :o

Hehe may i ask for more points ?
Thank you :p

i know chances that i may kana flame or deduct even more
But i willingly to try , try i may gain
if never try totally no chance

tanner132
05-01-2005, 03:45 PM
quick quick up me before he zap u again.... :D

Will definately up you but not today. I got a list of people to add. Before Friday, you will see your add pts.

Anyway, he is the boss. I got nothing to say. :(

robertking
05-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Will definately up you but not today. I got a list of people to add. Before Friday, you will see your add pts.

Anyway, he is the boss. I got nothing to say. :(
lidat ah....you bring the points along in an ang pao and give me on Friday lor..... :D

Microsoft
05-01-2005, 04:04 PM
quick quick up me before he zap u again....

Wah liew. U 346 still not enuff ar?? Lidat i 157 can go long piak leow. Kekeke. :D

robertking
05-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Wah liew. U 346 still not enuff ar?? Lidat i 157 can go long piak leow. Kekeke. :D
oii...u lidat say me good meh....
CNY dont give u ang pao then u know.... :(

tanner132
05-01-2005, 04:07 PM

Very greedy man hor... keke :p

DNAT
05-01-2005, 04:08 PM

this morning I up-ed you again ... you got up me back or not har? ;)

robertking
05-01-2005, 04:11 PM
this morning I up-ed you again ... you got up me back or not har? ;)
let me check my diary......got list down already..... somewhere in 2006..... :D

mahalosux
05-01-2005, 04:23 PM

lidat, meaning i can collect ang pow from u seniors... hahahhaha :D

V|ernar
05-01-2005, 04:25 PM
seniors give pts as ang pow?

can change to cash ? :D

i own anyone pts bo? pls pm me~

later tio chop by boss.. 12 pt.. pain leh..

Lau Chek
05-01-2005, 04:32 PM

Sad but true.

like that also can check ?? can also check for me who promise to up me but never , I will go and remind them :D

Microsoft
05-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Very greedy man hor... keke

Bery greedy indeed! Then how do u think he get 347. Kerker! :D :p

tanner132
05-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Bery greedy indeed! Then how do u think he get 347. Kerker!

Hmm.... don't know leh... :D

You smell anything? :p

tanner132
05-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Bery greedy indeed! Then how do u think he get 347. Kerker!

Bro, no need to test. It works on me. keke

I tonight also test test first. hahaha :D

waypastprime
05-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Feels good to know I'm in the elite 1%, on both counts ...

U sure? :confused: Or did u zap me before? :eek:

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 05:21 PM

talking on this issue. u never added me also. but then i also never asked back. heh heh heh.. :p

acer3939
05-01-2005, 05:33 PM
talking on this issue. u never added me also. but then i also never asked back. heh heh heh.. :p
Spider-man 蜘蛛俠原來也是抄襲別人的

http://uploads.bestupload.com/redir/50247.jpg
http://uploads.bestupload.com/redir/50248.jpg

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Spider-man 蜘蛛俠原來也是抄襲別人的

Wah!.. dun like that say... heh heh heh...

DNAT
05-01-2005, 05:38 PM
let me check my diary......got list down already..... somewhere in 2006..... :D

I up u 8 pts u only up me 4 pts .. 不 划 算 :mad:

tanner132
05-01-2005, 05:44 PM
I up u 8 pts u only up me 4 pts .. 不 划 算 :mad:

You wu up wuo bo. keke :D

KingEros
05-01-2005, 05:46 PM
U sure? :confused: Or did u zap me before? :eek:
Where got ... we even exchanged door gifts, no??

DNAT
05-01-2005, 05:47 PM
You wu up wuo bo. keke

I think previously up you liao ... can only try tomorrow ;) what if I accidentally zap you then how har? :eek:

KingEros
05-01-2005, 05:48 PM
I up u 8 pts u only up me 4 pts .. 不 划 算
Uncle ... your 8 points came free, right?? :rolleyes:
Even if you dun use it daily, doesn't mean you gain interest, right?? :rolleyes:

KingEros
05-01-2005, 05:49 PM
what if I accidentally zap you then how har? :eek:
Then PM SB & explain your mistake ... he's willing to revert the add to zap or zap to add ... :cool:

KingEros
05-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Spider-man 蜘蛛俠原來也是抄襲別人的
That's a bloody good one ... would have up you another 7, if I could. :o

tanner132
05-01-2005, 05:51 PM
I think previously up you liao ... can only try tomorrow ;) what if I accidentally zap you then how har?

Than friday makan you buy for me lar... keke

If can. I buy you kopi ho hor bo? :p

DNAT
05-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Uncle ... your 8 points came free, right??
Even if you dun use it daily, doesn't mean you gain interest, right??

then I rather 'I up u u up me' with you cos u got rep power of 7 :p

wow ... dun tell me you use the rep system daily ? :eek: seriously, I dun.

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 05:56 PM

If can. I buy you kopi ho hor bo? :p

I got free kopi anot? heh heh heh...

DNAT
05-01-2005, 05:59 PM

If can. I buy you kopi ho hor bo?

paiseh ... this Fri my queen takes leave and she is gonna be at my house so I must go home after work ... :( very paiseh .. next time lah .. dinner + kopi on me ya.

tanner132
05-01-2005, 06:02 PM
paiseh ... this Fri my queen takes leave and she is gonna be at my house so I must go home after work ... very paiseh .. next time lah .. dinner + kopi on me ya.

Than you go laos island never chio me hor... :p

Always wanted to have a session with you inside. Never mind. Next time perhaps. ;)

diesel
05-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Unfortunately, I fell into the latter category as described by the forum owner. Still, I am learning to repent and be grateful to people who helped me in the past.

Be genuine in contributions and sincere in giving advices to the members with queries. Always treat the messages posted by other members with respect. :)

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Unfortunately, I fell into the latter category as described by the forum owner. Still, I am learning to repent and be grateful to people who helped me in the past.

It's never too late to repent. To err is human. :)

acer3939
06-01-2005, 11:40 AM
paiseh ... this Fri my queen takes leave and she is gonna be at my house so I must go home after work ... :( very paiseh .. next time lah .. Sharkfin and FLs on me ya.

Sure boh? time cums must call me ya pak :D

DNAT
06-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Sure boh? time cums must call me ya pak :D

sure pak .. will call you to come down to pay $ .. ;)

dementorz
06-01-2005, 12:54 PM

Sad but true.

sorry to hear that on a new year's beginning, BOSS.....
think some of the bros here voiced out their constraints on awarding rep points, not that we wan to flood all our bros with rep points but really...
the twice per 24 is kinda restricting. Please do some consideration on bending that rule.

as for the FR, i admit i am late on giving a FR but because i got three contacts in a go...( My fault for not knowing my financial limits )......so maybe they are just waiting to post the FR once they can complete the mission.

So, please dun be "tu lan".....
one kind of rice feeds hundred kinds of dicks.
there are still good bros around........happy new year........ :D
your obedient samster............hehehe

nirvana
06-01-2005, 01:02 PM

here it come...enjoy it

rahl
07-01-2005, 11:17 AM
Just had this idea. Instead of going by number of times to award, we can go by points. E.g. if we have power 5, we are given points equal to 2 times of awarding, i.e. 10 points over 24 hrs. We can award a post 1 point for good effort, 4 points for great video, or minus 3 points for vulgarities. This way, the system covers both approve and disapprove, as long as 10 points are used.

I think this gives greater flexibility in giving out points - have to think a bit more when giving. Also more fair I think.

My two cents :)

robertking
07-01-2005, 01:03 PM
here it come...enjoy it
thanks bro....but they always ask me to spread around leh..... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
07-01-2005, 08:23 PM

Sad but true.

Hi, would like to ask if u think i am a crap samster? :D Just wanna some opinions that's all.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Hi, would like to ask if u think i am a crap samster? :D Just wanna some opinions that's all.

Actually, the remarks I made were aimed more towards the newbies who pleaded "Please give me the contacts.. will definitely post FR once I try".

I'm surprised that so may old birds ended up with pangs of guilt. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
07-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Actually, the remarks I made were aimed more towards the newbies who pleaded "Please give me the contacts.. will definitely post FR once I try".

I'm surprised that so may old birds ended up with pangs of guilt.

Nah, u are mistaken, not pangs of guilt. Just that it seems we have a lot of wankers here who loves porn movies and pictures instead of appreciating FRS and information on GL150 for example. :D

Alot of my reputation points is given by you and a few high ranking brothers only. ....which is sad. :o

V|ernar
08-01-2005, 04:11 AM
I'm surprised that so may old birds ended up with pangs of guilt.

wah , throw a little hint.. all the old birds come and confess liao~

can learn can learn.. :p

Nah, u are mistaken, not pangs of guilt. Just that it seems we have a lot of wankers here who loves porn movies and pictures instead of appreciating FRS and information on GL150 for example

all man pcc.. no matter he got a wife or not.. and porno is our best friend just like girl best friend is diamond.

and seriously.. i seldom check on the GL150 post.. maybe it time to do some correction? :D

penfriend
08-01-2005, 05:10 PM

Sad but true.

Hi Sam,

Just wanna to comment on point no 2.
With a restriction of only adding 2 persons within 24 hours, it has utterly disable anybody's ability to do a lot. I personally wanted to add the points of some deserving brothers but can only limit to 2 persons only.

Then it is another 24 hours wait where the person who really wanted to add points may not have the time to logon again ... :o

dargonfly75
08-01-2005, 06:29 PM

Sad but true.

Shit!.. did I promise to add any bro's pt but din? Can those I promised come and claim from me.. :p

Sometime one can forget easily.. My short term memory very poor haiz.. getting old.

cbjuiceyumseng
08-01-2005, 06:30 PM
In this forum, for every steady samster there is 2 cheebye kias who didn't contribute but only download porn and say...please gimme contact? :mad:

penfriend
09-01-2005, 12:59 AM
Shit!.. did I promise to add any bro's pt but din? Can those I promised come and claim from me.. :p

Sometime one can forget easily.. My short term memory very poor haiz.. getting old.

hi brother, if you put it out like that i am sure many will queue up in front of you right now ... :D

dargonfly75
09-01-2005, 09:02 AM
hi brother, if you put it out like that i am sure many will queue up in front of you right now ... :D

Hahaha.. we'll see if there's any thick face one who I din promise come and claim, if cannot confirm, sure will kena from me. Though I not so powderful, but kena deduct 5 from me also not very little. :p

Anyway, if memory serve me right, I only ever deduct pts from 1 bro here. I also pai-seh cos tot want to help him but end up deducting more than intended cos that time dun really know how e pts sys work. I did leave my nick though.. hehe..

tanner132
09-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Though I not so powderful, but kena deduct 5 from me also not very little.
Bro draginfly75, adding pts and deducting pts is different. The nos of add pts depends on how many rep power pts you have. As for deduction, it is only half of what is your rep power pts in hand. Meaning to say. You can add people 5 pts and you can only deduct 2 pts.

Hopefully no offence to you by telling you on how the rep system works. I last time also think the same as what you are mentioning now.

Cheers :)

dargonfly75
09-01-2005, 09:20 AM
Bro draginfly75, adding pts and deducting pts is different. The nos of add pts depends on how many rep power pts you have. As for deduction, it is only half of what is your rep power pts in hand. Meaning to say. You can add people 5 pts and you can only deduct 2 pts.

Hopefully no offence to you by telling you on how the rep system works. I last time also think the same as what you are mentioning now.

Thanks man. I see.. hehe.. Aiyah, like I said, I only ever deduct ppl once, so dun really know.. pai-seh..

Where got offence one.. Small matter like this.. I not so small gas.. I very small gas, but not so small la.. :D

tanner132
09-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks man. I see.. hehe.. Aiyah, like I said, I only ever deduct ppl once, so dun really know.. pai-seh..

Where got offence one.. Small matter like this.. I not so small gas.. I very small gas, but not so small la.. :D

I also so far only deducted people once when my rep power was 1 pt. Actually if you accidentally click on the wrong button when adding pts. Can PM boss and ask him to adjust back. Think last time got people accidentally did that and was adjusted back.

dargonfly75
09-01-2005, 09:32 AM
I also so far only deducted people once when my rep power was 1 pt. Actually if you accidentally click on the wrong button when adding pts. Can PM boss and ask him to adjust back. Think last time got people accidentally did that and was adjusted back.

Hahaha.. That was a long time ago.. anyway, the person's pts now sky high, no need for me to add back, but when I've spread my pts ard, will add him back. :)

tittyhawk
09-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Bro tanner132's knowledge on the rep system is very informative, sometimes I also ask him certain queries on various how-to-do's in SB...He is a great help to me.... :) He even advise me on how to cross the 200th mark this weekend...hehe...am still working on it.... :D

tanner132
09-01-2005, 09:52 AM
Hahaha.. That was a long time ago.. anyway, the person's pts now sky high, no need for me to add back, but when I've spread my pts ard, will add him back. :)

Hahaha... Is that person me. keke

Joking only... :p

Hopefully Boss can consider increasing the nos of times to add or minus people rep pts. Once we added or minus a person, we have to add/minus 1000 people complete first before we can add to the same person again. That will probably takes around 1 & 1/2 yrs as per 24 hrs only allow us have 2 chances but by increasing the nos of times per 24 hrs. It will helps to shorten the time even if we still have to complete adding/minus 1000 people.

tittyhawk
09-01-2005, 09:54 AM

Hi bro dragonfly75...thanks for your precious pts....I added bro tanner132 before and he also added me...we cant add each other anymore until 1000 persons later....sigh....anyway, I appreciated your token..do visit my thread n give comments....u r fifth on my list for returning favor... :)

tanner132
09-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Wah! Another 6 more pts and that it. Should be able to achieve 200 pts today. Must buy kopi 'O' already. keke

dargonfly75
09-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Hahaha... Is that person me. keke

Joking only... :p

Hopefully Boss can consider increasing the nos of times to add or minus people rep pts. Once we added or minus a person, we have to add/minus 1000 people complete first before we can add to the same person again. That will probably takes around 1 & 1/2 yrs as per 24 hrs only allow us have 2 chances but by increasing the nos of times per 24 hrs. It will helps to shorten the time even if we still have to complete adding/minus 1000 people.

Of course not! Haha..

Well, its really up to him to decide. I oso hope the time needed or the no of ppl needed to add/deduct again can be shortened, or maybe make the add and deduct exclusive of each other..

tittyhawk
09-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Wah! Another 6 more pts and that it. Should be able to achieve 200 pts today. Must buy kopi 'O' already. keke

Yup bro tanner132...remember u said abt crossing the 200th mark this weekend...well today is sunday and I got 14 more hours to go....hehe....kopi-o on me lar.... :p

watmidoin
23-01-2005, 10:42 PM
just a suggestion to boss. maybe can have a queue system in user cp that automatically perform the up/down rep once the bro had recovered power. like dat bros can juz add ppl to their queue if they currently no power. especially weekend when there are many good posts but bros can only up a few. by weekday the power recover liao but not many bros log in and by next weekend, its another set of good posts. so the queue system can make use of "idle" weekday periods to fulfill promises. but then also might have the problem that some queues will be so long that the promises will never be realised in the bros online lifetime :( any other ideas?

i rite now using buddylist to keep track of bros i promised to up but not very convenient. any bros got any other methods?

tanner132
23-01-2005, 10:46 PM
I worst still. Gotto use notebook sponser by Aljunied GRC to write down those which I need to add. Sigh.... :(

Ethanas
23-01-2005, 10:49 PM
At the current rate I think next year I also cannot finished repaying the rep debts I owed to good bros man.

tanner132
23-01-2005, 10:55 PM
At the current rate I think next year I also cannot finished repaying the rep debts I owed to good bros man.

No bro. Boss has reinstate back to 2 times per 24 hrs for add/minus rep pts. :)

Ethanas
23-01-2005, 10:57 PM

woops! yay... well that at least cut my repaying time by 1/2.

tanner132
23-01-2005, 10:58 PM
woops! yay... well that at least cut my repaying time by 1/2.

Hopefully no more changes again. 1 times really give me a lot of restriction. Think back 2 times better than don't have. ;)

Ethanas
23-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Hopefully no more changes again. 1 times really give me a lot of restriction. Think back 2 times better than don't have. ;)

yeah. come to think of it... mai hiam lor. Slowly pay back bros for upping me lor.

rahl
23-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Hopefully no more changes again.

Yeah so I notice when I click on the icon just now.

Btw whats wrong with a notebook? Use a postit on the monitor also can as long as it gets the job done :)

machoman
24-01-2005, 06:43 PM

Is that so, tanner? Haven't tried yet... was just thinking of keeping my pledges to those members I have not upped yet and wondering how long before I could fulfill them.

If boss has indeed reinstated to twice per 24 hours, it is good news indeed.

Thanks, sammy. :cool:

machoman
24-01-2005, 06:44 PM

Is that so, tanner? Haven't tried yet... was just thinking of keeping my pledges to those members I have not upped yet and wondering how long before I could fulfill them.

If Boss has reinstated to 2 times per 24 hours, it is good news indeed.

Thanks, sammy. :cool:

tittyhawk
24-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Any bros tat I owe pts to, pls remind me .... :)

lahchi
24-01-2005, 07:13 PM
Any bros tat I owe pts to, pls remind me .... :)

The other day i just pay back Bro Justlooking for the points he given me..its not a broken promise..i just plain forgot...sorry if i had forgotten others..please remind..cheers

jeronimo
24-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Well, if not add a list function or something like that where we can keep track of who we wanna add so that we can clear back log.
Being a newbie, I do not face such problems yet
Perhaps when I have power to return, my backlog will still be managable compared to the heaps you guys get for being ardent contributors :D

But 1st, is to get out of moderation! :o

dargonfly75
25-01-2005, 01:32 AM
Hi bro dragonfly75...thanks for your precious pts....I added bro tanner132 before and he also added me...we cant add each other anymore until 1000 persons later....sigh....anyway, I appreciated your token..do visit my thread n give comments....u r fifth on my list for returning favor... :)

Reminder? kekeke..
When coming out for coffee? Already met Bro Tanner and Elementary. :)

dargonfly75
25-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Reminder? kekeke..
When coming out for coffee? Already met Bro Tanner and Elementary.

Is RandiCandi=Candiman? :confused:
Need to hunt down Candiman. Thanks for the centurion. :D

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Need to hunt down Candiman. Thanks for the centurion.

Yes, u are right, bro.

Randi_Candi = Candiman = RC = Residents' Corner. :D

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Yes, u are right, bro.

Chao 'newbie' u lidat say me goot meh?
U 4got about the royal cola liao meh?
When u blanja? we rooted for you hor :p

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Need to hunt down Candiman. Thanks for the centurion. :D
Heh.....no need to thanx, brudda
I wanted to add you but was over capacity for 2 days
Cheers

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Chao 'newbie' u lidat say me goot meh?
U 4got about the royal cola liao meh?
When u blanja? we rooted for you hor

I'm a newbie but I not smelly leh.. :(

Haizzz... Now need to train hard liao. I dont wanna be an RT personnel.. :o

I'll be back!!!!!!!!

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 01:41 PM

I'll be back!!!!!!!!
Hiazz.....its ok lar, u get 5bucks everytime mah
2nd of all if u meet this toopid pti last time, he will tell u :
U know y its call RT? Cos here we give u Real Turbo training

Knn...after tat go back reservid I could run among the 1st few :D

Chill lar, chao newbie

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Hiazz.....its ok lar, u get 5bucks everytime mah
2nd of all if u meet this toopid pti last time, he will tell u :
U know y its call RT? Cos here we give u Real Turbo training

Knn...after tat go back reservid I could run among the 1st few

Chill lar, chao newbie

It's a total waste of time !!!!!!!! :mad:

Now working doubly hard.. Die die must pass... :o Time is running out liao..

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Yes, u are right, bro.

is resident committee..... :confused:

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 02:01 PM
is resident committee..... :confused:
U also 1 2 chap 1 leg?
The real meaning is Relax 1Corner

At least betta than MS.....he said I remote control :eek:

mahalosux
25-01-2005, 02:02 PM
U also 1 2 chap 1 leg?

At least betta than MS.....he said I remote control :eek:

yeah remote controal... 遥控..... ???

Microsoft
25-01-2005, 02:06 PM
U also 1 2 chap 1 leg?

At least betta than MS.....he said I remote control

Yalow n u decided 2 take up flying RC plane as a hobby oso rite? Since u like 2 fly aeroplane so much. Hehehe :D :p

Microsoft
25-01-2005, 02:07 PM
It's a total waste of time !!!!!!!!

Now working doubly hard.. Die die must pass... Time is running out liao..

Haiz Rather then die die mus pass y not die die mus keng?? :D

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Yalow n u decided 2 take up flying RC plane as a hobby oso rite? Since u like 2 fly aeroplane so much. Hehehe :D
Wei! u can say I anything (but try not too much) but dun say I pang puay gee hor
I dun fly plane 1, only when need to do emergency landing, else my plane always swee swee reach destination :D

Microsoft
25-01-2005, 02:17 PM
I dun fly plane 1, only when need to do emergency landing, else my plane always swee swee reach destination

Huh? U dont fly aeroplane how come mus do emergency landing 1 ar?? :confused: :p

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Huh? U dont fly aeroplane how come mus do emergency landing 1 ar??
U must be a competition dancer, can twist and turn very well
I sure reach destination 1, unless got real emergency

Lidat u satisfied?
Knn....blf still want to pick my bones? :D

Microsoft
25-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Knn....blf still want to pick my bones?

BLF tat y mus ask mah. Ask oredi i c ur answer i got lagi blur... Early noe lidat i dont ask leow. :D

DNAT
25-01-2005, 02:30 PM

I'll be back!!!!!!!!

Mr Way is good in R T :D

DNAT
25-01-2005, 02:41 PM
To who it may concerned:

If you had up me but I havent up you, please PM me (the reason I havent up you is because I cannot find your posting :o )

Thanks

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Haiz Rather then die die mus pass y not die die mus keng?? :D

Err... Not enough time liao. :(

waypastprime
25-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Mr Way is good in R T :D

U got anything better to say than that? :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 02:45 PM
To who it may concerned:

If you had up me but I havent up you, please PM me (the reason I havent up you is because I cannot find your posting :o )

Thanks
Huh? lidat arh?

Okie, me also dun want to owe over CNY somemore SL already brought it up

I had some additions to points by some kind soul bruddas who did not leave their names, I only managed to guess some and saw some during a s/w glitch but there were a few that I am still unaware of......So please let me know how I can return the appreciation just in case I have not

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:03 PM
I had some additions to points by some kind soul bruddas who did not leave their names, I only managed to guess some and saw some during a s/w glitch but there were a few that I am still unaware of......So please let me know how I can return the appreciation just in case I have not

copy cat .. ;)

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 03:05 PM
copy cat .. ;)
C'mon, u have always been a nice guy to me, y degrade urself by saying u r a cat?
I rather go for the pussy :D

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:14 PM
U got anything better to say than that? :rolleyes:

got .... Mr Way 交 游 广 阔 :)

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:16 PM
C'mon, u have always been a nice guy to me, y degrade urself by saying u r a cat?

actually my queen at home calls me ah meow :o

Sadman04
25-01-2005, 03:18 PM
yeah remote controal... 遥控..... ???

Bro, paiseh. Thought she is Jolin. :o

Thank for the add pts and never expect you to return favour. You are a very nice samster in Sb. Hormat to you. Let me know ya if you need any help.

:)

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Bro, paiseh. Thought she is Jolin.

Thank for the add pts and never expect you to return favour. You are a very nice samster in Sb. Hormat to you. Let me know ya if you need any help.

bro, I never post request here you also never appear .. I added 2 times today to others liao .. hutang you first ya ... :o

wow, I see your location .. very interesting leh .. hehe :)

robertking1
25-01-2005, 03:28 PM
To who it may concerned:

Thanks
nbzzz...again pretend pretend........ any small hole in batam u also can find...say cannot find posting..... 骗人的 :D

Sadman04
25-01-2005, 03:30 PM
bro, I never post request here you also never appear .. I added 2 times today to others liao .. hutang you first ya ...

wow, I see your location .. very interesting leh .. hehe :)

Senior bro. urs lagi happening ya. Can't hold a candle to you... :D

Sadman04
25-01-2005, 03:32 PM
nbzzz...again pretend pretend........ any small hole in batam u also can find...say cannot find posting..... 骗人的 :D

Izzit... so amazing for him. Must be a cheongster in batam. I m just a little small fly there. :o

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 03:34 PM
actually my queen at home calls me ah meow :o
Heh.....things in the bed room dun need to tell us lar
cos u purr like 1 or u lick like 1?

OOops.....n I was saying no need to tell us :p

Sadman04
25-01-2005, 03:35 PM

Maybe he at times oso know when to pounce on her... :p

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Senior bro. urs lagi happening ya. Can't hold a candle to you...

jangan cakap begitu lah .. I wan to hunt FL sure must go dat 2 places 1 mah .. :p

Tmr then I add u ya ...

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 03:37 PM
got .... Mr Way 口交 油多心胸更 广 阔 :)
Yep.....we all know that, no need further intro :p

Sadman04
25-01-2005, 03:37 PM
jangan cakap begitu lah .. I wan to hunt FL sure must go dat 2 places 1 mah .. :p

Tmr then I add u ya ...

Tak paya pak. Besok bisa naik saya pts.

Bro, my bahasa indo not veri gd. :o

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:41 PM

hello ... I said at home .. you say bed room - wrong channel :rolleyes:

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Tak paya pak. Besok bisa naik saya pts.

yr bahasa confirm can make it one .. ;)

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 03:44 PM
hello ... I said at home .. you say bed room - wrong channel :rolleyes:
A white horse is not a horse
House is not bed room but
Bed room is not your house??

Time to ponder again :D

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by DNAT
got .... Mr Way 口交 油多心胸更 广 阔

Yep.....we all know that, no need further intro :p

Ni now hia .. anyhow edit :o

robertking1
25-01-2005, 03:50 PM
A white horse is not a horse
House is not bed room but
Bed room is not your house??

Time to ponder again :D
hamlette and shakespeare in action again....to be or not to be....that is the question.... :D

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 03:52 PM
hamlette and shakespeare in action again....to be or not to be....that is the question.... :D
U then Ham and Omlette, I cut the habit liao.....
Too high cholesterol.......... :(

Looksee
25-01-2005, 03:57 PM
U then Ham and Omlette, I cut the habit liao.....
Too high cholesterol.......... :(

really meh? then how come got white horse, black horse?

:rolleyes:

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:57 PM
hamlette shakes penis in action again........ :D

PCC ... your expertise ;)

Randi_Candi
25-01-2005, 04:01 PM
really meh? then how come got white horse, black horse?

Hiaazz.....that is olden pee-lor-so-logy
Want to test me for answer just say mah......go 1 round lidat goot meh? :cool:

asdfghjkl
25-01-2005, 04:31 PM
riding a horse right now ma.. hehe :p

tittyhawk
26-01-2005, 08:11 AM
Reminder? kekeke..
When coming out for coffee? Already met Bro Tanner and Elementary. :)

Anytime for kopi...keke....have I return the favor to you? :confused:

plain
26-01-2005, 02:57 PM

Sad but true.
probably becos' we are only given 2 chances to give reps.
and maybe becos' of this, some people after giving repts to 2 people, promises to give others but forgotten the next day or they couldn't
remember who they promised to ?

thaivisitor
26-01-2005, 03:07 PM
probably becos' we are only given 2 chances to give reps.
and maybe becos' of this, some people after giving repts to 2 people, promises to give others but forgotten the next day or they couldn't
remember who they promised to ?
Where were you when we were discussing this topic? :D

Sammyboy was refering to newbies who promised to post FRs etc once they were given contacts, etc lah...

plain
26-01-2005, 03:16 PM
ARGHH.. Okie Sorry !!!! I didn't know its about FR (Field Report?) then shouldn't this thread BE in the FR section ? I generallised it since its under Adult sex Discussions.

Any way, i don't do FR... who to do on ? my BF ? l:p

DNAT
26-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Any way, i don't do FR... who to do on ? my BF ? l:p

eh ... female samster? :) didn't know until today ... hehe

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 03:44 PM

So are u going to pm her your contacts? :D

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 03:46 PM
So are u going to pm her your contacts?

Queen got oredi now time 4 concubine. Hehe :D

DNAT
26-01-2005, 03:48 PM
So are u going to pm her your contacts? :D

I will ask her to read my signature only ... hiak 3 :D

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Queen got oredi now time 4 concubine. Hehe :D

So is she first, second or third lady?

First = UG
Second = Eternity Gal
Third = Plain? :p

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 03:54 PM
I will ask her to read my signature only ... hiak 3 :D

I only see your reputation points increasing, not Tanner leh.. :p

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 03:55 PM

First = UG
Second = Eternity Gal
Third = Plain?

Hav u forgot Sherine? Tat 1 pai dek kui ar? :D :p

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Hav u forgot Sherine? Tat 1 pai dek kui ar? :D

That one is yours, senior... Haha... Dont need to push it to others.. :eek:

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 04:05 PM
That one is yours, senior... Haha... Dont need to push it to others..

No thanks. Me got Lucy (Tat girl in my avatar) enuff leow. No need anymore. Microsoft cnot svc so many anyway. :p

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 04:06 PM
That one is yours, senior... Haha... Dont need to push it to others.. :eek:
Think must ask SL to make u guys promise not to TC in c-lious threads
Hiazzz.....then u guys would literally by in the forum littered with broken promises boh? :p

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 04:07 PM
No thanks. Me got Lucy (Tat girl in my avatar) enuff leow. No need anymore. Microsoft cnot svc so many anyway. :p
Oi! u lidat remind me and somemore dun gib me goot meh?? :(

plain
26-01-2005, 04:16 PM
i am one of the elusive ones who pops out only when there's REALLY some thing to say :D

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Oi! u lidat remind me and somemore dun gib me goot meh??

Liew. Left click then copy lidat u oso lazy ar?? Psst then u go photoshop flip the girl the other way look different can use oredi mah. :D

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 04:18 PM
i am one of the elusive ones who pops out only when there's REALLY some thing to say :D
Haha.....Unc D tio chak liao :p

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Liew. Left click then copy lidat u oso lazy ar?? Psst then u go photoshop flip the girl the other way look different can use oredi mah. :D
Dun want! I want my 如花!!
I am a 1 woman man, ok? :mad:

plain
26-01-2005, 04:21 PM

First = UG
Second = Eternity Gal
Third = Plain? :p
don't quite understand this joke. :rolleyes:

robertking1
26-01-2005, 04:25 PM
don't quite understand this joke. :rolleyes:
意思是问他你排第几? :D

DNAT
26-01-2005, 04:25 PM
I only see your reputation points increasing, not Tanner leh.. :p

most of them see my signature liao up me and tanner at the same time ... I benefit also .... hahaha :p (this kinda thing u still must learn 1)

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 04:31 PM
don't quite understand this joke.

It's ok. It was not meant for you anyway. :rolleyes: :p

robertking1
26-01-2005, 04:31 PM
most of them see my signature liao up me and tanner at the same time ... I benefit also .... hahaha :p (this kinda thing u still must learn 1)
senior...thanks for the enlightenment......我会努力的相你学习 :D

DNAT
26-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Haha.....Unc D tio chak liao :p

dun laugh ... you are included in her 'chak perimeter' also .. :rolleyes:

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Dun want! I want my 如花!!
I am a 1 woman man, ok?

OK make 1 new 1 4 u leow. Fuck the old 1 dont where i put leow. May sell to Galanglooni leow. How 2 give u? 2nite via bt? Hehe. :D

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 04:36 PM
dun laugh ... you are included in her 'chak perimeter' also .. :rolleyes:
tats y i am so happy til i laff with the haha
its a great pleasure to be able to share a same bad name......though u r still the king and i am eons of league away fm u :D

DNAT
26-01-2005, 04:36 PM
senior...thanks for the enlightenment......我会努力的相你学习

lau hero, do your correction 1st .. ;)

NBzz 死 罗 卜 ... you dun copy my cat hor :mad:

Randi_Candi
26-01-2005, 04:38 PM
OK make 1 new 1 4 u leow. Fuck the old 1 dont where i put leow. May sell to Galanglooni leow. How 2 give u? 2nite via bt? Hehe. :D
Okie, many thx in advance
I think I may 1 2 change target, they jus remind me of the rental collection lady in Kungfu :D

robertking1
26-01-2005, 04:41 PM
lau hero, do your correction 1st .. ;)

NBzz 死 罗 卜 ... you dun copy my cat hor
???? :confused: ????? what correction? same sound ok liow....
what copy my cat?????

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 04:43 PM
It's ok. It was not meant for you anyway.

GOAAAAAL. Hehe Another indirect free kick perfectly taken. :D :p

robertking1
26-01-2005, 04:44 PM
GOAAAAAL. Hehe Another indirect free kick perfectly taken. :D
nbzzz...we tcss whole day u also no appear...got gal only u appear......beri funny leh... :D

Looksee
26-01-2005, 04:46 PM
knn.......another thread kena hijack liao..............

:mad:

DNAT
26-01-2005, 04:47 PM
???? :confused: ????? what correction? same sound ok liow....
what copy my cat?????
Originally Posted by robertking1
senior...thanks for the enlightenment......我会努力的相你学习

its 向 ... not 相 lah ..

my cat = Please help bro XXXX to achieve his CNY goal .. 900 .. thanks ya!

:D

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 04:50 PM
nbzzz...we tcss whole day u also no appear...got gal only u appear......beri funny leh...

Got girl meh?? :confused: Where dah?? :p

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 04:51 PM
GOAAAAAL. Hehe Another indirect free kick perfectly taken.

Aiyo.. Like that say me good meh? :p

I didnt mean anything hor... Senior, please dont sow discord.. :D

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 04:51 PM
knn.......another thread kena hijack liao..............

Haiz... RK lidat 1. Mai siew ki leh. :p

Looksee
26-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Got girl meh?? Where dah?? :p

those tat walk into female toilet consider gal..........

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Where dah?? :p

Our avatars except rk.. Haha.. :p

Looksee
26-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Aiyo.. Like that say me good meh?

I didnt mean anything hor... Senior, please dont sow discord..

let's start a "Zap the newbie" movement........

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 04:56 PM
I didnt mean anything hor...

Huh? I oso didn't mean anything wat?? Lai! Lai! Lim teh jia pao mai khek ki. :p

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Our avatars except rk.. Haha..

Hmm... If i noe rk... tat chimp think oso bu 1...Hehe :D

DNAT
26-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Aiyo.. Like that say me good meh?

I didnt mean anything hor... Senior, please dont sow discord.. :D

I am your senior ... MS should be your ultra senior .. have you met him? :confused:

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 05:02 PM
those tat walk into female toilet consider gal..........

Hmmm.... Bu tong bu tong. At home u oso share share toilet with ur wife... So u oso bu 1...?? :D OK home toilet unisex... So u oso unisex?? Bu Nan Bu Nui?? :eek:

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 05:02 PM
let's start a "Zap the newbie" movement........

Err... Which newbie? :o

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 05:03 PM
MS should be your ultra senior ..

Gee u make me sound like lao wan tong. :D

Looksee
26-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Err... Which newbie? :o

read your own signature.........

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 05:04 PM
I am your senior ... MS should be your ultra senior .. have you met him? :confused:

Wat is ultra senior? Ultra man and ultra thin and light I heard before... :confused:

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 05:05 PM
read your own signature.........

Ahhh!!! Another senior bullying newbie!!! Like DNAT. :eek:

Looksee
26-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Wat is ultra senior? Ultra man and ultra thin and light I heard before... :confused:

what about ultra sound? heard before?

DNAT
26-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Gee u make me sound like lao wan tong. :D

but hor ... just now rk1 say you chee hong ..

proof = nbzzz...we tcss whole day u also no appear...got gal only u appear......beri funny leh...

waypastprime
26-01-2005, 05:13 PM
what about ultra sound? heard before?

I primary sch nia... First time heard of ultra sound... :p

robertking1
26-01-2005, 05:14 PM

proof = nbzzz...we tcss whole day u also no appear...got gal only u appear......beri funny leh...

TMD.....小人多作怪 :mad:

Looksee
26-01-2005, 05:16 PM
I primary sch nia... First time heard of ultra sound... :p

nothing to do with education, this shows tat u r still single so can sian char boh........

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 05:20 PM

I being around the whole day.... Dont u find it a bit thief shout catch thief? :D

Big Sexy
:mad: u all dont understand the thread title huh.... boss is asking who have not up my points yet... if you havent up my point.... better do it now.. before boss ZAP you ( esp that Oldman D) .....KAOZ.... :D

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor

Sad but true.

waypastprime
nothing to do with education, this shows tat u r still single so can sian char boh........

The word 'Ultra sound' got to do with marital status meh? :confused:

FUCKYOU
26-01-2005, 05:23 PM
:mad: who is that oldman D.... let me go and zap him off...

:mad: u all dont understand the thread title huh.... boss is asking who have not up my points yet... if you havent up my point.... better do it now.. before boss ZAP you ( esp that Oldman D) .....KAOZ....

Looksee
26-01-2005, 05:23 PM
The word 'Ultra sound' got to do with marital status meh? :confused:

it's to scan baby's movement in a women's womb..........

robertking1
26-01-2005, 05:24 PM
oii....u guys plucking hairs from the tiger head......better get out of here....I scoot first..... :D

DNAT
26-01-2005, 05:44 PM
TMD.....小人多作怪 :mad:
小 人 多 作 怪
叫 鸡 真 爽 快
:p hehe

DNAT
26-01-2005, 05:52 PM
u all dont understand the thread title huh.... boss is asking who have not up my points yet... if you havent up my point.... better do it now.. before boss ZAP you ( esp that Oldman D) .....KAOZ.... :D

who is that oldman D.... let me go and zap him off...

Dear Big Sexy FUCKYOU:
(I purposely one .. so long then got chance to address both of you in one single posting ... can scold you at the same time)

I am here .. come zap me ;)

thaivisitor
27-01-2005, 11:59 AM
eh ... female samster? didn't know until today ... hehe
you serious ah? :eek:

KNN, better ask bro MDX put all the female samsters' nicks in his signature for all to know lah... :D

DNAT
27-01-2005, 12:09 PM
you serious ah?

KNN, better ask bro MDX put all the female samsters' nicks in his signature for all to know lah... :D

ThV, serious lah .. i really duno.

But hor, you lidat say MDX got 2 meanings leh:

1. You suan/take revenge on him cos last time got 1 female samster email pic to him .. instead of you.

2. you say MDX = chee hong

thaivisitor
27-01-2005, 12:54 PM
ThV, serious lah .. i really duno.

But hor, you lidat say MDX got 2 meanings leh:

1. You suan/take revenge on him cos last time got 1 female samster email pic to him .. instead of you.

2. you say MDX = chee hong

No lah.. not chee hong...

MDX is the romeo of Sammbyboy, how dare I take revenge :D

MachoDevilX
27-01-2005, 01:42 PM
No lah.. not chee hong...

MDX is the romeo of Sammbyboy, how dare I take revenge

I am not Romeo lah... Not qualified and handsome enough... Where's Nirvana? I think he claim as No1, no one can claim as No2.... :D

ryanlim
27-01-2005, 02:44 PM
MDX = chee hong

have you been living in Mars all this while???????? :rolleyes:

DNAT
27-01-2005, 02:57 PM

simi meaning? :confused:

Blue_gal
27-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Ok Ok so who haven't up point for me please own up keke or who i promise to up but forget also please speak up ;)

WOAH!! i like ur link PIC!! is tat PIC "YOURS" :p for tat I WILL "UP" u!!!

WELL Ever heard THis LIne b4--> "PromiseS are meant to be BROKEN"..(1 good example: marraige)...NObody can really KEEP all their Promises & make IT all "COMES TRUE"....JUst mine 69 cents of tots...

DonT be SaD when SOMEONE disappointed U....That Is LIFE!~ at LEaSt u getS to KNOW who is the REAL MAN & who is NOT!

CHeer~
BitChy Blue AUnt|e

ryanlim
27-01-2005, 03:02 PM
simi meaning? :confused:

He's our Residential Chee Hong King leh :p

Blue_gal
27-01-2005, 03:08 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acer3939 again." ---> wHAT does THiS MEANING??

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 03:14 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acer3939 again." ---> wHAT does THiS MEANING??

Hi Sis Blue_Gal
Well it mean u have to spread ur Rep pt to another 1000 Samsters more before u can Up ur Rep pt for Bro acer3939 again! ;)

robertking1
27-01-2005, 03:16 PM
It means you must add to me first before you can add to acer..... :D

Blue_gal
27-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Hi Sis Blue_Gal
Well it mean u have to spread ur Rep pt to another 1000 Samsters more before u can Up ur Rep pt for Bro acer3939 again! ;)
HOW to SPREAD? mUSt to another 1000 samsters? GEES so lay chey!!!

gUeSS, i will hv to break mine "PROMISE" liao :rolleyes:

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 03:20 PM
HOW to SPREAD? mUSt to another 1000 samsters? GEES so lay chey!!!

gUeSS, i will hv to break mine "PROMISE" liao :rolleyes:

Haha Well then maybe u can add mi 1st so that u will be the 3rd Sis on my List to add my Rep Pts? :D

DNAT
27-01-2005, 03:25 PM
It means you must add to me first before you can add to acer..... :D
how come you disappear since 10am this morning .. then when auntie Blue_Gal appears here YOU ALSO APPEAR .. please explain :cool:

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
27-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Haha Well then maybe u can add mi 1st so that u will be the 3rd Sis on my List to add my Rep Pts? :D

Tai zi still owe me kopi liao.... :rolleyes:

meng
27-01-2005, 03:27 PM
how come you disappear since 10am this morning .. then when auntie Blue_Gal appears here YOU ALSO APPEAR .. please explain :cool:

Maybe they having quicky lunch together... :D

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 03:29 PM

Haha Bro Sure Np! See my Signature still got ur name hor! Haha... :D

DNAT
27-01-2005, 03:29 PM

U also know Prince..?? :eek:

Oi pak, berapa orang lu kenal disini ??

Blue_gal
27-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Maybe they having quicky lunch together... :D

BLue UNCLE IS at home .... CAnnot QUICKY.. SORrY~ :D

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 03:31 PM

Bro DNAT
See my Nice Avator Beside my nick mah? Bro ·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â· Make for mi de mah! Haha Nice hor... Eh today 1 year anniveasry at SB leh! Haha :D

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
27-01-2005, 03:34 PM

LOL, ngak banyak si....cuma sedikit saja....semua nya hutang gua minum dong wahahahaha!!!!! :D

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
27-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Waaaahhhhh, I talk about kopi only, Tai Zi ignoring me liao.....just like WPP also. :o

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Waaaahhhhh, I talk about kopi only, Tai Zi ignoring me liao.....just like WPP also. :o

Haha i never hor! dun worry i'm still here! How can i forget abt u rite Bro ·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·? the Creator of my avator leh! :p so when is ur guys Kopi Session?

waypastprime
27-01-2005, 03:43 PM

I didnt ignore u leh. How can i bite the hand that feeds me? U are the only reason why I managed to put up my Lin Zhi Ling avatar :p

DNAT
27-01-2005, 03:44 PM

I also got owe Prince 1 Kopi .. next week go time I pay you on his behalf since we can meet after work ... pak, jam berapa udah habis kerja?

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
27-01-2005, 03:47 PM
WPP & Tai Zi = Alamak....dont say like dat leh...make me paiseh only...dont know what you both talking about....avatar means wot?? kacau you all only mah.....I will end up paying when we lim kopi anyway you know? because me the oldest fossil rounf here.. hahaha :D

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 03:47 PM
I also got owe Prince 1 Kopi .. next week go time I pay you on his behalf since we can meet after work ... pak, jam berapa udah habis kerja?

U already own mi my Angbao liao! Now u still wan to own mi my Kopi? :mad:

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 03:49 PM
WPP & Tai Zi = Alamak....dont say like dat leh...make me paiseh only...dont know what you both talking about....avatar means wot?? kacau you all only mah.....I will end up paying when we lim kopi anyway you know? because me the oldest fossil rounf here.. hahaha :D

Hhhmm then can i choose i treat u kopi? While u Bring out all the Hard liquor and Beer to Treat us? Haha Quite Worth leh the Deal! :p

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
27-01-2005, 03:55 PM

Ini hari habis jam 5...but must drive to airport to send clients off. Selalu nya gua habis jam 9:00pm. :(

ryanlim
27-01-2005, 03:59 PM
BEh today 1 year anniveasry at SB leh! Haha :D

Damn.............

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tai_zi21 again.

:(

MachoDevilX
27-01-2005, 04:01 PM

CB... Chak me again huh? :mad:

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Damn.............

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tai_zi21 again.

:(

Well it the Thought that counts bro! But i think u added mi,u never add ur nick rite? Cos many samster add mi never put their nick leh! anyway Add 3 rep pts for u liao! Cheers :p

DNAT
27-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Ini hari habis jam 5...but must drive to airport to send clients off. Selalu nya gua habis jam 9:00pm. :(

wow lau .. so late 1 :o

ryanlim
27-01-2005, 04:08 PM
CB... Chak me again huh? :mad:

:p

ryanlim
27-01-2005, 04:09 PM
But i think u added mi,u never add ur nick rite? :p

Errr...........think you have to scroll all the way down in your User CP........it's long long time ago liao :o

tanner132
27-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Lidat I think I still hutang Tai_zi rep pts liao. Think definately for your character has added me already. Paiseh bro if I has forgotten about you. :o

Has put you in my list to add back as a compliment from me.

Cheers bro Tai_zi :)

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Lidat I think I still hutang Tai_zi rep pts liao. Think definately for your character has added me already. Paiseh bro if I has forgotten about you. :o

Haha Ytd i saw Bro Dnat Signature and wanted to add u... But i think i added u long ago also liao! They say Spread Some Rep Pts before giving it to u! Anyway Thanks alot Bro Tanner132!

ryanlim
27-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Lidat I think I still hutang Tai_zi rep pts liao. Think definately for your character has added me already. Paiseh bro if I has forgotten about you.

yo........come to newbie section....... :D

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
27-01-2005, 04:18 PM
wow lau .. so late 1 :o

Yes bro, unfortunately so...have to settle all daily transactions, before opening market day tomorow.... kamu selalu nya habis jam berapa sik?

DNAT
27-01-2005, 04:39 PM
.... kamu selalu nya habis jam berapa sik?

biasa biasa jam enam pulang :)

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
27-01-2005, 04:49 PM
biasa biasa jam enam pulang :)

lucky you then....gua mesti pergi sekarang, esok jumpa lagi dong. :D