PDA

View Full Version : Almost Retirement from Sammyboyforum

Pages : [1] 2

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 06:59 PM
Yes guys, its official I am announcing my Almost Retirement on the 8th January 2005! It has been a fun time knowing some of you guys, there's been nice people ok people and not so nice people but that's life.

I will be keeping my nick and Most Probably my points too (hee hee).. but it will really depend.

The following are threads I've started and I've reposted them in order from the first thread since 2003 that has garnered a whooping 16,212 in views! Just want to walk down memory lane for a while:

K.L Trip (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=12007) - 16,212 Views

Bangkok's Shower Houses (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=23552) - 8,167 Views

Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Syphilis (What they don't teach you when you cheong) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25307) - 579 Views

Mi.chi.eru's Guide to NSU (What they don't teach you when you cheong) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25308) - 437 Views

Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Chancroid (What they don't teach you when you cheong) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25492) - 196 Views

Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Genital Warts (What they don't teach you when you cheong) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25305) -700 Views

Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Gonorrhoea (What they don't teach you when you cheong) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25309) - 770 Views

Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Chlamydia (What they don't teach you when you cheong) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=25310) - 901 Views

Mi.chi.eru's AV Clip Collection Links. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=24699) - 8,929 Views

Don't Miss This! Limited Short Clip For Soccer Fans! *Wink* (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=28190) - 348 Views

Cantonese Funny Clips ! Guaranteed Laughter ! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=28191) -877 Views

Mastercard Spoof! Must Watch! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=28372) - 975 Views

Mi.chi.eru's Guaranteed Laugh (Pao Chioh) Flash Cartoons! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=28202) - 838 Views

Apart from the threads I've started. I'd like to say a few words to the following brothers, (In no order of preference)

plman2002 : You are really one of my best brothers in the forum. I remember what you told me that day. *wink* I told you that to me it was a big compliment coming from you. Definately someone that I can see myself having coffee with on a regular basis.

Tom Telex : You don't mix much with the guys and I probably know why. I will be keeping in touch with you. A straight-shooting no-nonsense bro whom I also owe a few jugs of beer. heh heh heh. Will keep U updated.

LTPGTD : You just called as I'm writing this. What more can I say, definately another one of my best brothers in the forum. We'll be keeping in touch. No worries. Not logging in here on a regular basis doesn't mean that I'm not uncontactable. I'm not on a hi-card. Both you and plman2002 also know why my reason for doing this.

japboy : You are another one straightforward brother, only thing I feel is we haven't got time to bond.. ha ha ha.. Thanks alot for ferrying us bunch of monkey's around. Its tiring I know. But you give and don't ask much back in return. Such selfless acts are hard to find nowadays. Don't worry, we have not taken you for granted.

Lau Chek : Nice to meet you. Funny man. Singapore small world. That's all I can say. U keep my secret I keep urs. ha ha ha. just kidding. Nice to know you and we keep in touch. I'll be passing my list to you. *wink*

Lawry : Brother, its been nice knowing you. I appreciate having your boisterous voice around, really spices up the mood sometimes. Definately 1 on my telephone book to keep. Steady boh? Steady bro!

DNAT, RandiCandi, Mamamia, Mahalosux, Looksee, RobertKing : It's been nice knowing you guys and if chance permits, we can go makan again or cheong together. Maha, thanks for entertaining my late calls asking info sometimes.. ha ha.. Mamamia, I don't OWE u a jug of beer. BUT.. I'll treat u one after the 13th January. Swee boh? Looksee: Paiseh didn't have chance for the TAM. one day we will. *wink*

waypastprime : wpp, thinking how come don't have your name previously? ha ha ha.. of course I won't forget you. but more things to write mah... so must dedicate one specially for you. I really see u up. a honourable person who speaks when he must. Always politically correct (almost always.. except when he starts on the "i'm a newbie speech"...) We will definately stay in touch. Oh yes, saw ur friend the other day, he said you went play mahjong. heh heh heh..

Strider_sG : Strider bro, eh u never pm me ur name leh.. i store ur name in my hp as Strider.. at least sms me ur name lah.. ha ha ha.. paiseh for not being able to grace KTV session the other time. on Standby. No choice. one of these days lets do coffee

Tai_zi21 : Bro, you got my number. Nice knowing you. You should ask DNAT for kopi. everytime fly u aeroplane.. heh heh... anyway u'll hear this familiar... don't spend so much $ cheonging and football cannot bet one. heh heh heh...

tanner132 : Nice to meet you bro. Saw that last time kenna flame jialat jialat. but you bounced back man. one thing u really have to let me know when we meet up... how u manage to spend so much time on SB? *curious* or.... tanner132 = sam !? *shocked!*

smoke : Nice to have met you and cheong MG together.. U take care of yourself and dun spend so much cheong.. $ pai tan.. We stay in touch.

Diametos : Nice knowing you, we keep in touch. btw got to return you the vcds also.. heh heh.. paiseh.. old already.. watch until sleep. heh heh heh..

Eternity Gal : Keep in touch.

Prodrive & Vryce : Stay in touch. Where have u gone man?

sammyboyfor : thanks for all the help. I do know that its tough sometimes. take care dude!

dathinman, tirak99, lonelymikey, Cummings, Aanok, romanspa, lament, naemlo, banana, fcukger, jackiewong, ck888, KingEros, asdfghjkl, thaivisitor, siamcutey, GS, RJ, poolhot, et911, D_Knight, acer3939, tittyhawk, vmtech, shounan, nirvana, zhaoxin, mgplayer and many more !

Nice knowing you guys. take care!

Please don't sms me. Just call me. And in future, when we meet up. call me by my name for those who know me. If we going for gatherings, please intro me as "my friend". Try not to PM me as I will not be checking in much. (I hope) heh heh heh

Thanks alot!

Left out fun4evergood, Sentguy, Klein76 & Hakoshu too.. heh heh.. lucky got ZX's buddy list signature... paiseh paiseh.. :D

zhaoxin
05-01-2005, 07:03 PM
muahaha, at least see my name let me know that i'm still welcomed

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 07:04 PM
muahaha, at least see my name let me know that i'm still welcomed

you'd have a personal reserved slot if i made it to ur buddy list :p

acer3939
05-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Yes guys, its official I am announcing my Almost Retirement on the 8th January 2005! It has been a fun time knowing some of you guys, there's been nice people ok people and not so nice people but that's life.

I
romanspa, lament, naemlo, banana, fcukger, jackiewong, ck888, KingEros, asdfghjkl, thaivisitor, siamcutey, GS, RJ, poolhot, et911, D_Knight, acer3939, tittyhawk, vmtech, shounan, nirvana, zhaoxin, mgplayer and many more !

Thanks alot!
My name so small haizzzzz i still go find your spiderman some more :( You take care too :)

tittyhawk
05-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Eternity Gal : Keep in touch.

Prodrive & Vryce : Stay in touch. Where have u gone man?

sammyboyfor : thanks for all the help. I do know that its tough sometimes. take care dude!

tirak99, lonelymikey, Cummings, Aanok, romanspa, lament, naemlo, banana, fcukger, jackiewong, ck888, KingEros, asdfghjkl, thaivisitor, siamcutey, GS, RJ, poolhot, et911, D_Knight, acer3939, tittyhawk, vmtech, shounan, nirvana, zhaoxin, mgplayer and many more !

Nice knowing you guys. take care! ......

Hey bro....whatever u decide to do next, wish the very best of luck....as luck don't come by so easily so if u see an opporunity, grab IT and never let go.... :)

My name veri small....keke

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 07:10 PM
My name so small haizzzzz i still go find your spiderman some more. You take care too :)

KNN. Happy Now!?

:D

U 11 power one.. of course must big big.. it was an oversight.

Hey bro....whatever u decide to do next, wish the very best of luck....as luck don't come by so easily so if u see an opporunity, grab IT and never let go....

Thanks! Got 2 days left. heh heh.

Klein76
05-01-2005, 07:11 PM
At first i though my nick was not there...at last i saw my nick below...thanks for recognising me as part of your group :) Great to have you as a brother

Cheers & Take Care

acer3939
05-01-2005, 07:13 PM
KNN. Happy Now!?

ah like dat the next time you cum back i find another spiderman for you keke ;)

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 07:13 PM
At first i though my nick was not there...at last i saw my nick...thanks for recognising me as part of your group :) Great to have you as a brother

Cheers & Take Care

No Worries. U can take over my AV Clip section if you want. No takers yet. Otherwise it'll be rotting away in the depths of Sam's hard drive.

et911
05-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Thank you for including me.. Your list looks like the who's who in the SB equivalent of Forbes' list, gave me some ego boost, though would prefer pretty and sexy gals to give me the boost... :D

cheers bro, see you in the real world.

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 07:14 PM
ah like dat the next time you cum back i find another spiderman for you keke ;)

Spiderwoman or Wonderwoman can? Catwoman I also on. hee hee hee :D

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Thank you for including me.. Your list looks like the who's who in the SB equivalent of Forbes' list, gave me some ego boost, though would prefer pretty and sexy gals to give me the boost... :D

cheers bro, see you in the real world.

Forbes List. ha ha ha. I'll be more happy if I can make it to THAT list. ha ha ha.. well pretty and sexy gals are all around.. you just need to spend some time... and money also.. ha ha.. see u in the real world. (sounds like some matrix thingy)

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 07:19 PM
so sad to hear u going....leaving...retiring...is it semi or fully retire.... well sms me lah...we go kopi.....

lawry
05-01-2005, 07:19 PM
Yoh guys.. dont worry... i have seen alot...

samster dont retired.. they fade away.. just like big brown bear hybernating.. once winter over.. *poof* they are awake again.. so relax... he will be back.. just like T1/T2/T3...

HE WILL BE BACK...

with more time/freedom (kekekkekkeke), more $$$ and a horny prick.. he will be back.. kekekkek

lets place bets now.. coming back period will be from 3 months to 1 year...

lets bet... if he dont come back.. i will bring him to vietnum for a bonking session and turn him evil again.. muhahahhahahaha

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 07:24 PM
so sad to hear u going....leaving...retiring...is it semi or fully retire.... well sms me lah...we go kopi.....

don't sad lah. ha ha ha.. as et911 said, we'll meet in the REAL world. too much fantasy world also not good. sometimes I wonder why ppl can immerse themselves in a fantasy world... :rolleyes:

Psst psst! U bet Big Big with lawry. I don't come in.. we split the cash.. swee boh?

Yoh guys.. dont worry... i have seen alot...

samster dont retired.. they fade away.. just like big brown bear hybernating.. once winter over.. *poof* they are awake again.. so relax... he will be back.. just like T1/T2/T3...

HE WILL BE BACK...

U read the thread title leh brother... ;)

zhaoxin
05-01-2005, 07:28 PM
KNN. Happy Now!?

Thanks! Got 2 days left. heh heh.

me leh ?? :(

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 07:30 PM
me leh ?? :(

U never take up my offer just now. now then u see... too late to edit already... :o

zhaoxin
05-01-2005, 07:32 PM
U never take up my offer just now. now then u see... too late to edit already... :o

u ah, quiting liao still wan take up the last slot.. haha evil -.-

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 07:36 PM
u ah, quiting liao still wan take up the last slot.. haha evil -.-

Don't like that say... i don't mean the following to be a blashemy to christians and catholics.

but jesus christ also had 12 disciples.

how's that for my reason to join in the 12th slot?

ZHAOXIN BRO?

bigger than acer leh... :p

evo7_5
05-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Hi bro, take care..
can always pop by this website to post and comment..
haha.. yr 7 rep points is a dream for me man..

c u..

tanner132
05-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Hi Mi.chi. Nice to know you too in SM.

It has always been a pleasure to know people in SB and my kind is to live in harmony though we only chat inside the forum. I always believe in sharing and learn from each other. Share what we knows and keep this forum a success.

It is also my thought to meet up with a few of the bros who has been supporting me in this SB forum since I begin to became very active over here. Probably you guys knows who are those I referring to that I would very much wanted to meet up. Especially those in my email lists. So MI.chi. You are one of them I would very much hope to meet up maybe at TP for a drinking session with you.

Hope I am still able to see you once a while to hop by to have some fun inside here.

You have my contact no but you has not given yours yet.

My warmest regards and best wishes to you.

;) :)
Tanner 132

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Hi bro, take care..
can always pop by this website to post and comment..
haha.. yr 7 rep points is a dream for me man..

c u..

Thanks for the post. will see if life, work and missus permit. cheers!

Hi Mi.chi. Nice to know you too in SM.

Especially those in my email lists. So MI.chi. You are one of them I would very much hope to meet up maybe at TP for a drinking session with you.

Hope I am still able to see you once a while to hop by to have some fun inside here.

You have my contact no but you has not given yours yet.

My warmest regards and best wishes to you.

Thanks tanner, we will meet up. trust me on this. i'll let u know again. I'll give u a call so u have my number. btw, i'm curious. are u sure abt the name u gave me? u mean.. that's ur name? :confused:

plman2002
05-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Whole afternoon was busy n didnt log in.
Now log in n saw this thread.
OMG, u faster than me. NB, how can!!

Yo Bro, dun let me wear such a big hat lah.
Me not really that good lah, esp my engiris not so good.
nevertheless, thanks for the compliment.
its has been fun cheonging with you.
actually I should thank you you for the time esp when I am MBA.
3 cheers for you.

tanner132
05-01-2005, 08:07 PM
btw, i'm curious. are u sure abt the name u game me? u mean.. that's ur name? :confused:

Yeap. Nothing but the truth. You know me or you too have a friend by this name. keke :D

mi.chi.eru
05-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Whole afternoon was busy n didnt log in.
Now log in n saw this thread.
OMG, u faster than me. NB, how can!!

Yo Bro, dun let me wear such a big hat lah.
Me not really that good lah, esp my engiris not so good.
nevertheless, thanks for the compliment.
its has been fun cheonging with you.
actually I should thank you you for the time esp when I am MBA.
3 cheers for you.

ha ha ha.. you better start typing man. ha ha ha. don't like that say, you deserve it. others will say the same thing too... just that i was faster.

we will continue cheonging.. just that different venues. ha ha and lessor only.. brother.. don't so kay kee.. :)

sjb1994
05-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Wah, big brother almost retired, wish you good luck. Read your interesting post and will miss it. Do drop in when free, see how it change after sometime.

PS: saw all post by big brother, a big shaky to post here, hihihi.

zhaoxin
05-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Don't like that say... i don't mean the following to be a blashemy to christians and catholics.

but jesus christ also had 12 disciples.

how's that for my reason to join in the 12th slot?

ZHAOXIN BRO?

bigger than acer leh... :p

see 1st lor :P

tittyhawk
05-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Referring to bro zhaoxin...me trying to hit 200th mark with my pics thread...haizz...work during daytime, night time also work...life sucks ya... ;)

gotthisgotthat
05-01-2005, 09:06 PM

I will be keeping my nick and Most Probably my points too (hee hee).. but it will really depend.

hehe ...... :D bro mi.chi.eru, sad to see that you are leaving. hehe .... any plans after this retirement? but what are you going to do after retirement? :confused: life is going to be bored you know. hehe ..... but anyway, that's your decision. shall wish you all the very best ! hehe ......

romaleouf
05-01-2005, 09:19 PM
きをつけて。

また

じゃね

ロマロフー

Take Care. All the Best. Will be missed here.

Tai_zi21
05-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Hi Bro mi.chi.eru
So fast Retirement? Haha a bit too early isn't it? anyway take gd care of urself man! Free ask mi out for kopi can? Really nice knowing u! and dun forget to intro mi to gd bonks of Geylang hor! haha :D

oxilary
05-01-2005, 11:50 PM
take care mans! :)

e777
06-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Bro mi.chi.eru,

Retire? So fast ah? How come I dunno?
All the best to you!

Cheers

Elementary
06-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Bro MCE,

First and foremost, I would like to CONGRATULATE you on your coming Dai Yat Zi and wishing you with All the Best Wishes.

Sad to hear that you're quitting SB Forum full time but nevertheless, you still can come into SB Forum when time and oppotunity permits. Hope to see you around more often.

Take Care and Cheers.

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 12:17 AM
Wah, big brother almost retired, wish you good luck. Read your interesting post and will miss it. Do drop in when free, see how it change after sometime.

PS: saw all post by big brother, a big shaky to post here, hihihi.

Thanks for the good luck. There are many other ppl here who have interesting posts. No worries. I'll definately drop back in again.

Don't like that say. ha ha ha... all here brother. big small not important. impt good brother.

Yeap. Nothing but the truth. You know me or you too have a friend by this name.

Bro, if i have... do u think i'd ask u that question? hee hee

see 1st lor :P

Ok lor... I hiam VIP list also cannot make... damn sad man.. latest let me know by 7th January 2359 can?

hehe ...... bro mi.chi.eru, sad to see that you are leaving. hehe .... any plans after this retirement? but what are you going to do after retirement? life is going to be bored you know. hehe ..... but anyway, that's your decision. shall wish you all the very best ! hehe ......

Mai sad. Got lotsa nice ppl around here, in time to come none of you will remember Mi.chi.eru. at most some might vaguely remember someone like that.. my plans? work. work and more work. ha ha ha. earn more money.

Take Care. All the Best. Will be missed here.
Thanks for dropping in.

So fast Retirement? Haha a bit too early isn't it? anyway take gd care of urself man! Free ask mi out for kopi can? Really nice knowing u! and dun forget to intro mi to gd bonks of Geylang hor! haha

Ha ha.. u also got my number.. u free u also let me know. nice to know you. FL's u next time ask other people. romanspa always got good deals for cheap bonk. eh ROMANSPA !! take care of this bro for me can? hee hee

take care mans!
Sure! You too! Take care. Ur stock doing well.

Retire? So fast ah? How come I dunno?
All the best to you!

U just know lor. heh heh.. thanks!

First and foremost, I would like to CONGRATULATE you on your coming Dai Yat Zi and wishing you with All the Best Wishes.

Sad to hear that you're quitting SB Forum full time but nevertheless, you still can come into SB Forum when time and oppotunity permits. Hope to see you around more often.

Take Care and Cheers.

Thankyou very much. U and Diametos have a special place in my heart.. hee hee.. because u 2 are 2 newbies i know that are very polite, and really take effort to learn the ropes here. unlike alot others.

Don't be sad for me. refer to what i said to gotthisgotthat above. anyway.. u read my thread title. and my first paragraph again. hee hee.. oh yah i still got some time before I quit. hee hee.

take care..my friend..
good luck.

Shit man! how can I forget to thankyou. Boh Bei Zhao? hee hee. long time no see u around.

thanks for dropping in.

gstringgal
06-01-2005, 01:31 AM
Yes guys, its official I am announcing my Almost Retirement on the 8th January 2005! It has been a fun time knowing some of you guys, there's been nice people ok people and not so nice people but that's life....

I will be keeping my nick and Most Probably my points too (hee hee).. but it will really depend....

dathinman, tirak99, lonelymikey, Cummings, Aanok, romanspa, lament, naemlo, banana, fcukger, jackiewong, ck888, KingEros, asdfghjkl, thaivisitor, siamcutey, GS, RJ, poolhot, et911, D_Knight, acer3939, tittyhawk, vmtech, shounan, nirvana, zhaoxin, mgplayer and many more !...

Nice knowing you guys....

Oopp...my nic was mentioned by our "living saint"...woww...very touched by your efforts too esp so many samsters nic u posted out...take care! thanks by de way...kekeke! :D

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 01:34 AM
Oopp...my nic was mentioned by our "living saint"...woww...very touched by your efforts too esp so many samsters nic u posted out...take care! thanks by de way...kekeke! :D

ha ha.. don't like that say.. Nice knowing you also.. I tried my best.. but can't remember all the nicks also.. no worries. we keep in contact.

ol'coyote
06-01-2005, 01:42 AM
mi.chi.eru...
me once planned for retirement...but then a bro told me...
cheongsters never retire...they only fade...
so me faded a while...then me back...
took it as goin on leave...
soo...enjoy your 'leave'...hope to see u back again...soon...

gstringgal
06-01-2005, 01:42 AM
ha ha.. don't like that say.. Nice knowing you also.. I tried my best.. but can't remember all the nicks also.. no worries. we keep in contact.

Keep in touch ah!!! u should knows where to find me for TCSS kopi if u are free...anyway near your present place too..keke! :D

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 01:44 AM
mi.chi.eru...
me once planned for retirement...but then a bro told me...
cheongsters never retire...they only fade...
so me faded a while...then me back...
took it as goin on leave...
soo...enjoy your 'leave'...hope to see u back again...soon...

that bro is lawry? heh heh. I will consider ur words with care. heh heh.
maybe i might fade and disappear?

whether or not i fade into obscurity or come back depends on Sam though. I'm waiting for him to PM me.

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Keep in touch ah!!! u should knows where to find me for TCSS kopi if u are free...anyway near your present place too..keke! :D

Sure! No worries.

ol'coyote
06-01-2005, 01:48 AM
that bro is lawry? heh heh. I will consider ur words with care. heh heh.
maybe i might fade and disappear?

whether or not i fade into obscurity or come back depends on Sam though. I'm waiting for him to PM me.

nah...not lawry...

Eternity_Gal
06-01-2005, 01:50 AM
Countin to ur Happy Retirement, Mich. All the best... Keep in touch.. haha.
Best Wishes
Y.T

romanspa
06-01-2005, 01:53 AM
though we did not know each other...
though we had not bong together...
though we might have different views...
but... hahahaha... who knows...
i might be someone u see everyday...

kekekeke...

take care bro... if really we have a chance to meet... we go for coffee yeah?

cheerio!

not easy to retire... *SALUTE*

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Countin to ur Happy Retirement, Mich. All the best... Keep in touch.. haha.
Best Wishes
Y.T

confirm will keep in touch because of this post-> here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=730337&postcount=267)

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:01 AM
nah...not lawry...
ha ha.. seems that the Fade Theory is nothing new. heh heh heh..

take care bro... if really we have a chance to meet... we go for coffee yeah?

If i really quit. how we got chance to meet. then how we go for coffee?
hee hee.

eh take care of Tai_zi21 for me. cheap lobang intro to him. anything more than > 100.

romanspa
06-01-2005, 02:03 AM
ha ha.. seems that the Fade Theory is nothing new. heh heh heh..

If i really quit. how we got chance to meet. then how we go for coffee?
hee hee.

eh take care of Tai_zi21 for me. cheap lobang intro to him. anything more than > 100.

hahaha... er... urm.... u quit cheonging but can still be here ma...

kekekee...

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:08 AM
hahaha... er... urm.... u quit cheonging but can still be here ma...

kekekee...

what if i quit SB but continue cheonging? hee hee

Elementary
06-01-2005, 02:13 AM
Bro MCE,

After reading your reply, I feel so Kam Tong. Thanks. :)
Don't worry, I will not forget you. :D

Diametos
06-01-2005, 02:14 AM
Diametos : Nice knowing you, we keep in touch. btw got to return you the vcds also.. heh heh.. paiseh.. old already.. watch until sleep. heh heh heh..

Lolz... U not old lah bro. Just too bored while being on standby..
Hmm...Wat can i say abt this guy?
-He's always a big friendly giant when talking to New-samsters(Thats how i got to know him in S.b.f)
-Always Motivating upon answering newbies questions.

Nice Kopi session with you bro,stay in touch ok? :D
All the best in whatever u do bro.

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:16 AM
Bro MCE,

After reading your reply, I feel so Kam Tong. Thanks. :)
Don't worry, I will not forget you. :D

U deserve it. i appreciate your kind words too.

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:25 AM
Lolz... U not old lah bro. Just too bored while being on standby..
Hmm...Wat can i say abt this guy?
-He's always a big friendly giant when talking to New-samsters(Thats how i got to know him in S.b.f)
-Always Motivating upon answering newbies questions.

Nice Kopi session with you bro,stay in touch ok? :D
All the best in whatever u do bro.

Thanks bro. U quite understand me. (first sentence)

thanks for the kind words. I really paiseh man.. heh heh...

we will definately stay in touch. thanks for the support.

Diametos
06-01-2005, 02:30 AM
Thanks bro. U quite understand me. (first sentence)
we will definately stay in touch. thanks for the support.

No prob bro. ;)
Support still will come even if u quit S.b.f
Cheers

mahalosux
06-01-2005, 02:41 AM
huh??? wat u mean by retire from SBF???? u settling down liao huh??? no time 2 chiong... anyway nice knowing u... though i oni chiong wif u once... at the 'fcuk up F11'... Hehehehehhehe.... :D do pop by and TCSS wif the people here lah...

plman2002
06-01-2005, 02:41 AM

then u will be unforgiven. then many bros here will SI MM SI BRO with u and the 5 thousand second thing. kekeke :D

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:46 AM
then u will be unforgiven. then many bros here will SI MM SI BRO with u and the 5 thousand second thing. kekeke :D

wah... don't like that man. u don't like that hah hah hah.. u guys don't screw around with LTPGTD lah..

he can't sleep. heh heh..

huh??? wat u mean by retire from SBF???? u settling down liao huh??? no time 2 chiong... anyway nice knowing u... though i oni chiong wif u once... at the 'fcuk up F11'... Hehehehehhehe.... do pop by and TCSS wif the people here lah...

not settling down lah.. next time we come out kopi and tell u more.. heh heh.. nice knowing you too... don't remind me of F11...

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:49 AM
No prob bro. ;)
Support still will come even if u quit S.b.f
Cheers

Thanks. we will keep in contact one. hee hee..

LTPGTD
06-01-2005, 02:50 AM
wah... don't like that man. u don't like that hah hah hah.. u guys don't screw around with LTPGTD lah..

hehe.. yah lor... supposed to sleep at 12am... nw cant get to sleep... :(

plman2002
06-01-2005, 02:51 AM

not settling down lah.. next time we come out kopi and tell u more.. heh heh.. nice knowing you too... don't remind me of F11...

i neber hor. it just a one man show.
do u think i will!

oh no, pls dun mention the F11 thing. the worst place i have been.
but its not the fault of anyone. its the mummy. she cant never be a mummy with her kind of PR skill. pui chao nua.

mahalosux
06-01-2005, 02:52 AM

NY resolution or owe loanshark money ai zao lo... hahhaha (Jus Jokin)... okie lah... if u free, jus jio me for kopi at GL.....

F11 is u suggest one hor..... :p sleeping time liao......

LTPGTD
06-01-2005, 02:53 AM
do u think i will!

haha bro.. i know u steady... like that mus be our dear lawry liao rite?? or is it japboy?? really cannot sleep sia.. keke :(

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:53 AM
do u think i will!

oh no, pls dun mention the F11 thing. the worst place i have been.
but its not the fault of anyone. its the mummy. she cant never be a mummy with her kind of PR skill. pui chao nua.

What u think? I told him already. Knn. he damn screwed up. still on the line with me.. heh heh heh. my number is like hotline. ha ha ha.

the f11 thing is not pui chao nua. its BLOODY pui chao nua.

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:56 AM
NY resolution or owe loanshark money ai zao lo... hahhaha (Jus Jokin)... okie lah... if u free, jus jio me for kopi at GL.....

F11 is u suggest one hor..... :p sleeping time liao......

ha ha ha... although joking its a good resolution anyway. ha ha ha.. will definately stay in touch with you one. f11 my fault ok. ha ha ha.. please don't blame me..
gd nite.

LTPGTD
06-01-2005, 02:57 AM
What u think? I told him already. Knn. he damn screwed up. still on the line with me.. heh heh heh. my number is like hotline. ha ha ha.

the f11 thing is not pui chao nua. its BLOODY pui chao nua.

haha yah lor.... haha this type of thing cannot call aunt agony mah..... urs is samster hotline for me cos u blood bro mah... keke...

yah screwed up.. shd nv get feelings involved yah... :o

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 03:00 AM
haha yah lor.... haha this type of thing cannot call aunt agony mah..... urs is samster hotline for me cos u blood bro mah... keke...

I need to charge u in future.

LTPGTD
06-01-2005, 03:02 AM
I need to charge u in future.

haha.. dun like that lar.. mayb next time ur turn to call me?? keke.. anyway gg to force myself to zzz liao.. sigh.... nite my bros.... ;)

asdfghjkl
06-01-2005, 03:03 AM
pika pika.. ops! u online! me down hole again!

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 03:04 AM
haha.. dun like that lar.. mayb next time ur turn to call me?? keke.. anyway gg to force myself to zzz liao.. sigh.... nite my bros.... ;)

i touch wood man!
ha ha.. better not call u man on this kinda issues. ha ha ha..
sleep lah.
gd nite.

pika pika.. ops! u online! me down hole again!

what u down hole again.

asdfghjkl
06-01-2005, 03:06 AM
the rabbit go down the hole ma.. ok, dun waste time, i go back first, later then peep out again :)

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 03:09 AM
the rabbit go down the hole ma.. ok, dun waste time, i go back first, later then peep out again :)

U also cameo. shiok meh? ha ha ha...

robertking
06-01-2005, 08:04 AM
power man....5pages in 1 nite......
so u are "almost retired"....... isit part of the gahment scheme for super heroes? kekeke....
our poor lao uncle LS also retired.....forced into instant retirement by his IT pple.... :D
Best of luck in your future endeavours....cheers.

sammyboyfor
06-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Rather than retire your nick, why don't you auction it off at ebay so someone else can inherit your "seniority".

With this looney craze over reputation points, I'm sure it's worth something.

robertking
06-01-2005, 08:24 AM
Rather than retire your nick, why don't you auction it off at ebay so someone else can inherit your "seniority".

yes definitely....worth a cup of kopi O..... :D

Brinjal
06-01-2005, 08:27 AM

haha .. boss, in this case u might as well sell nicks with high reps and power, :)

robertking
06-01-2005, 08:29 AM
wow uncle you so early... a good morning to you. :)

kopi with breast milk please!
can ...I bring the gal and you can squeeze the amount u want....swee boh? :D

sjb1994
06-01-2005, 08:36 AM
can ...I bring the gal and you can squeeze the amount u want....swee boh? :D
I want too, but milo with breast milk. But I want to squeeze myself, ok? :D

robertking
06-01-2005, 08:38 AM
wow swee... but must make sure you bring a swee girl also hor.. :D
roger....I will bring a big and sexy 1......
see u on Friday.... :D

MoonBlaze
06-01-2005, 09:05 AM
Wish you all the best in your work and cheers!!!
Do drop in for a visit (SB Forum) when free...cos we will miss you....hahaha... :)

japboy
06-01-2005, 09:06 AM
mic.. i'm 6 pages late... last night got smth on... so din log on... kekekeke... anyway, if u wanna bond w mi, anytime oso can... jz make a hotel booking, call mi, i will spread ur arse cheeks... errr...n bond w u?... kekekeke... :D

roger....I will bring a big and sexy 1......
see u on Friday....

uncle rk, i'm ur first disciple... how abt mi? :(

waypastprime
06-01-2005, 09:15 AM
waypastprime : wpp, thinking how come don't have your name previously? ha ha ha.. of course I won't forget you. but more things to write mah... so must dedicate one specially for you. I really see u up. a honourable person who speaks when he must. Always politically correct (almost always.. except when he starts on the "i'm a newbie speech"...) We will definately stay in touch. Oh yes, saw ur friend the other day, he said you went play mahjong. heh heh heh..

Ooohh, lucky me. I thought i was left out. :D

I'm extremely flattered to be known as an honourable person, it's far too much of an over-statement. Most of the times, I'm just spouting some nonsense... :p

Let me know next time if I can be of any service to you. Coffee will do as well. Contact me.

romanspa
06-01-2005, 09:31 AM

narbei... kekekekkeke.... liek that ah.... hmm... better give u my number... hahaha

robertking
06-01-2005, 09:39 AM
uncle rk, i'm ur first disciple... how abt mi? :(
u lidat say...sure u are welcum....i give u priority also...... :D

robertking
06-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Let me know next time if I can be of any service to you.
mr way...u doing FL now isit...what are your rates? :eek:

lawry
06-01-2005, 09:41 AM
haha bro.. i know u steady... like that mus be our dear lawry liao rite?? or is it japboy?? really cannot sleep sia.. keke :(
brudder!
wah liao.. so late lliao still dont wan to sleep?? wat happens?? shag man.. legs and hand very tired.. blur today man......

japboy
06-01-2005, 09:42 AM
u lidat say...sure u are welcum....i give u priority also......

hahhaa... so i queue up behind Big Sexy?.... n bang him frm behind? :eek: ... o bang d gal? shifu... pl help...

lawry
06-01-2005, 09:43 AM
hahhaa... so i queue up behind Big Sexy?.... n bang him frm behind? :eek: ... o bang d gal? shifu... pl help...

brudder,

u very can... last nite till now still not tired... me damn shag liao.. ur legs ok???!?!?

waypastprime
06-01-2005, 09:44 AM
mr way...u doing FL now isit...what are your rates? :eek:

S$500. But pay me to bonk u. :D

robertking
06-01-2005, 09:45 AM
If I were u, I will bang the gal.....becos I am not sure your didi can stand when you see Big Sexy.....dont be fooled by the nick hor.... :D

robertking
06-01-2005, 09:48 AM
S$500. But pay me to bonk u. :D
hmm...must be a diamond plated prick......very tempted to try but last nite 8003 nv open leh....if I strike 4D this month....I will pay u S$500 to bonk me lor..... :D

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 09:50 AM

The following are threads I've started and I've reposted them in order from the first thread since 2003 that has garnered a whooping 16,212 in views! Just want to walk down memory lane for a while:

bro we have not met or formally being introduced (maybe we have shared some words) but i wish u all the best in your future.

sam has suggest that u auction your nick off. I think u should keep it for fond memory. Otherwise it is possible to transfer u 力量 to someone so that we can remember u. I believe bro plman2002 is the best choice rite?
Bro plman2002, your future nick (plman2002_mi.chi.eru) ok?

Sam can the above work? thanks.

cheers
Shiokday

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 09:51 AM
last thing. if u are keen we go for kopi. I still owe lawry and et911 a drink.

lonelyboy
06-01-2005, 09:55 AM
take care and all the best to ya... hope ur future will be good :)

lawry
06-01-2005, 09:57 AM
goot goot.. u still have heart to remember... was about to get those L20 backlane ah neh to rape u liao for owing me drink so long... :p

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 10:01 AM
goot goot.. u still have heart to remember... was about to get those L20 backlane ah neh to rape u liao for owing me drink so long... :p

don't be like that la. at least get those prc lau chios to K me. :D

i WILL buy drinks plus interest can?

cumming
06-01-2005, 10:08 AM
take care.. hope to see you back soon.. :p

lawry
06-01-2005, 10:09 AM
don't be like that la. at least get those prc lau chios to K me. :D

i WILL buy drinks plus interest can?
give u one week time to put place put time.. if not.. i confirm get 5 ah neh and gang rap u.. and tell them to make u smell their arm pits... while getting rape... and apply indian magic oil on u to make u stand and get rape for at least 3 hours straight...

warresg
06-01-2005, 10:15 AM

I think you may still need to log in or post something once a while in order to prevent your nick from being remove.

Take care & good luck to you

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 10:19 AM
give u one week time to put place put time.. if not.. i confirm get 5 ah neh and gang rap u.. and tell them to make u smell their arm pits... while getting rape... and apply indian magic oil on u to make u stand and get rape for at least 3 hours straight...

ooi, please respect our indian bros here ok. I also have some indian friends.
When they get angry not nice hor. :D

wow u really want THAT drink. don't force me la if not i may have to retire also... :(

japboy
06-01-2005, 10:29 AM
u very can... last nite till now still not tired... me damn shag liao.. ur legs ok???!?!?

my brudder, i'm used 2 it oreadi... u r still young n energetic n lidat cannot oreadi meh?.... rem i'm always 2 last person 2 sleep ok... so dun complain...

sum more got an ordeal as well.. haiz.. 2 much excitement for ol' man like mi...

mi third leg? it's fine but shrink half inch before d ordeal but grew 3 inches during ordeal... got sexy gal... kekeke....

it's plman lah....

If I were u, I will bang the gal.....becos I am not sure your didi can stand when you see Big Sexy.....dont be fooled by the nick hor....

i know... dat's y i chose 2 bang frm behind.. cover d face n bomb d base?... kekeke...

I think u should keep it for fond memory. Otherwise it is possible to transfer u 力量 to someone so that we can remember u. I believe bro plman2002 is the best choice rite?

hahaha... i believe every individual has his own uniqueness n irreplaceable... we can help 2 maintain d nick here.... jz like a few fellas here...

let plman do d job? i think he oso thinking of semi-retiring... i oso wanna semi-retire oreadi... will only meet up n cheong w pple i know o saw b4... (hit list got a few fellas oreadi... wouldn't wanna annouce here as it's mi brudder's thread... respect ya~!)

plman2002
06-01-2005, 10:32 AM
sam has suggest that u auction your nick off. I think u should keep it for fond memory. Otherwise it is possible to transfer u 力量 to someone so that we can remember u. I believe bro plman2002 is the best choice rite?

Sam can the above work? thanks.

Yo Bro Shiokday,

Dun be deceived by michieru? Comparing with many bros here, me have to be in the queue. I believe there are better bros who could utilise his power for better purposes.
further more, my engiris not good. broken broken type.
thanks for your thoughts.

cheers,

benghwee
06-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Good luck to whatever you do next in life.

lawry
06-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Yo Bro Shiokday,

Dun be deceived by michieru? Comparing with many bros here, me have to be in the queue. I believe there are better bros who could utilise his power for better purposes.

cheers,

hahhahah.. i go create a nick called...

Iamhorny....

and let plman take the nick.. therefore..

Iamhorny_plman2002... :)

Brinjal
06-01-2005, 10:36 AM
sorry if i come across as being cynical .. but how to retire from sex ... take a break from commercial/paid sex can lar .. but retire, cannot lar unless errrrr ... and where else to get the best and latest news/kangtao then from SB here ... ;)

alvin6969
06-01-2005, 10:41 AM
bro mi.chi.eru, althought i dun know u well but I still want to wish u all the Best.. ;)
But one thing, why need to retire? Is juz a forum...u can juz come and look see look see when u r free, & if bz due to work or other commitment, then take a break loh. U are one of the senior here. :)

Take Care..

plman2002
06-01-2005, 10:42 AM
sorry if i come across as being cynical .. but how to retire from sex ... take a break from commercial/paid sex can lar .. but retire, cannot lar unless errrrr ... and where else to get the best and latest news/kangtao then from SB here ... ;)

Read the title. It is Retire from SammyBoyForum.
He retire from SEX. hahaha no way. he still need to excercise his didi.
if not every night wet dreams n gonna wash bed sheets everyday. kekeke :D

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 10:52 AM
Yo Bro Shiokday,

cheers,
Deceived ??

i don't believe my england is any better than your engiris. :D

Lau Chek
06-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Yes guys, its official I am announcing my Almost Retirement on the 8th January 2005!

Lau Chek : Nice to meet you. Funny man. Singapore small world. That's all I can say. U keep my secret I keep urs. ha ha ha. just kidding. Nice to know you and we keep in touch. I'll be passing my list to you. *wink*

indeed very small world, I'm adding one pt to you for keeping the secret, keke realise I didn't add you before til today. But one more pt also no meaning to you lah. good luck for your future . we'll be going out on your bird'day rite, remember to chio hor..
As what bro lorry says, I bet you'll return in 6months time. :rolleyes:

lawry
06-01-2005, 11:04 AM
As what bro lorry says, I bet you'll return in 6months time. :rolleyes:
dont always quote me leh.. later must go down to ur factory near payer lebar for lunch liao.. or at ur office near loyang?

japboy
06-01-2005, 11:19 AM
dont always quote me leh.. later must go down to ur factory near payer lebar for lunch liao.. or at ur office near loyang?

his ocipig in ggcc lor 8, dar@#@$ hotel 3flr, mid rm facing d rd lah... kekeke... :D

et911
06-01-2005, 11:29 AM

Oh.. you actually remembered.. :p

Mich, pai seh to disturb your thread.. will be off.

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Oh.. you actually remembered.. :p

drinks no problem. heard u quite close to the dancers there. Can anot touch? :D

DNAT
06-01-2005, 12:35 PM
DNAT, RandiCandi, Mamamia, Mahalosux, Looksee, RobertKing : It's been nice knowing you guys and if chance permits, we can go makan again or cheong together. Maha, thanks for entertaining my late calls asking info sometimes.. ha ha.. Mamamia, I don't OWE u a jug of beer. BUT.. I'll treat u one after the 13th January. Swee boh? Looksee: Paiseh didn't have chance for the TAM. one day we will. *wink*

Yoz Miz, you take care .. jumpa kali lain lah ya :)

nirvana
06-01-2005, 12:42 PM
, nirvana, and many more !

U will be back....
trust me

^_^

et911
06-01-2005, 12:56 PM
drinks no problem. heard u quite close to the dancers there. Can anot touch? :D

Knn.. who has been spreading things about me again?

tanner132
06-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Yoz Miz, you take care .. jumpa kali lain lah ya :)

Yes, agree with you. Must meet inside inner island. Have more fun there. keke :p

Tripster
06-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Woah!!

What happened? Why 8 Jan 2005? Retirement from SB forum? You must have had an overdose and spending too much time on this distraction?

Good for you! Take care bro...have a great life... :D

Trip

DNAT
06-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Yes, agree with you. Must meet inside inner island. Have more fun there. keke :p

Huh? this one means what? :confused: tak paham leh ..

tanner132
06-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Huh? this one means what? :confused: tak paham leh ..

Means must go to laos island to have more fun. :p

DNAT
06-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Means must go to laos island to have more fun.

okie then, dun say i never give you good lobang ya .. this coming Sat got samsters jio to go watch live football match telecast/drinking session in BTM .. you go there and visit those lau jiaos lah ... they sure jiao khor you 1 :)

P.S. - Sat I cannot make it :(

tanner132
06-01-2005, 01:31 PM
okie then, dun say i never give you good lobang ya .. this coming Sat got samsters jio to go watch live football match telecast/drinking session in BTM .. you go there and visit those lau jiaos lah ... they sure jiao khor you 1 :)

P.S. - Sat I cannot make it

No problem. I wait for you when you are free.

By the way, this sat I also can't make it. :(

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 01:33 PM
KNN!

i typed for 15mins.. then my IE error :eek: ... knn... :mad:

tanner132
06-01-2005, 01:37 PM
KNN!

i typed for 15mins.. then my IE error ... knn... :mad:

Relax bro. :cool:

nirvana
06-01-2005, 01:42 PM
KNN!

i typed for 15mins.. then my IE error :eek: ... kn... :

why retired?

not happy with yr point huh? :D

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 01:56 PM
power man....5pages in 1 nite......
so u are "almost retired"....... isit part of the gahment scheme for super heroes? kekeke....
our poor lao uncle LS also retired.....forced into instant retirement by his IT pple....

don't post wait till when? ha ha.. must pia some posts already... ha ha ha..
LS's retirement is under SBP ACT... Sillypore Boh Pian Act. ha ha ha..
thanks for dropping in.. cheers!

Ooohh, lucky me. I thought i was left out.

I'm extremely flattered to be known as an honourable person, it's far too much of an over-statement. Most of the times, I'm just spouting some nonsense...

Let me know next time if I can be of any service to you. Coffee will do as well. Contact me.

ha ha.. no need to be flattered.. just make sure now ur mia sia (name sound) ok.. dun go and spoil it. ha ha ha.. frankly sometimes ur nonsense u sprout (u spell wrongly also.. sigh) does make some sense.. ha ha..

how come u and japboy also same same.. knn.. too long in SB is it? or market bad.. must do FL? hee hee hee..

we stay in touch.

mic.. i'm 6 pages late... last night got smth on... so din log on... kekekeke... anyway, if u wanna bond w mi, anytime oso can... jz make a hotel booking, call mi, i will spread ur arse cheeks... errr...n bond w u?... kekekeke

ha ha ha.. better late than never.. btw.. i know what you did last night.. heh heh.. don't so bad lah.. esp lawry.. diam diam dee xiao him.. he gong gong man... ha ha ha..

eh.. i mean bond.. not bonk.. why u keep thinking dirty?? *shake head*

Sam, thanks for the favour. Will PM you the details again. Long story.. paiseh paiseh. Your suggestion is quite good.. I'll have to think about it.. heh heh.. maybe I split the cash with you u give me another nick lah? heh heh heh.. den u retire the nick after i auction it off.. heh heh.. win win for us leh.. heh heh heh..

Wish you all the best in your work and cheers!!!
Do drop in for a visit (SB Forum) when free...cos we will miss you....hahaha...

Thanks for dropping in. Take care. Will see if life, work, missus permit. ha ha ha...

narbei... kekekekkeke.... liek that ah.... hmm... better give u my number... hahaha

don't NATO leh.. No Action Talk Only.

bro we have not met or formally being introduced (maybe we have shared some words) but i wish u all the best in your future.

Thanks for dropping in.

1. Yes i remember you we have share some words.
2. Auction Suggestion is something I might or might not do. Yes the keeping for fond memory part is something that I have an intention to do.
3. Transfer of points to plman2002 is not really a good idea. He's leaving soon too. ha ha ha.
4. Let them know. I'm meeting et911 too.. heh heh.. lawry ah? don't say him.. meet him quite frequently.. ha ha ha.. because of him.. yesterday didn't have an early night.. wah liew..

take care and all the best to ya... hope ur future will be good

Thanks. Take care.

take care.. hope to see you back soon..

wah seh.. ur words got meaning one ah? ha ha ha.. maybe i come back after a 3year hiatus? does that sound familiar? ha ha ha...

I think you may still need to log in or post something once a while in order to prevent your nick from being remove.

Take care & good luck to you

Really? Can Sam check on this for me? Thanks for the advice warren. I added u back on reps right?

(hit list got a few fellas oreadi... wouldn't wanna annouce here as it's mi brudder's thread... respect ya~!)

heh heh. thanks for being considerate. appreciate it. u can announce after i leave. thanks. ha ha ha..

Good luck to whatever you do next in life
will miss ur sharp talking no nonsense posts. ha ha ha. take care too!

don't like that say. u like that say mean my opinion of ppl no good. like that u say me no good. = like that good meh? ha ha ha.. my engrish also not super power.. heh heh..

waypastprime
06-01-2005, 02:04 PM
ha ha.. no need to be flattered.. just make sure now ur mia sia (name sound) ok.. dun go and spoil it. ha ha ha.. frankly sometimes ur nonsense u sprout (u spell wrongly also.. sigh) does make some sense.. ha ha..
we stay in touch.

I aint no beansprout. I spout nonsense nia. :p

No need to retire nick lah. Just log in during your free time will do. Dont sound like Armageddon leh. :eek:

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:06 PM
sorry if i come across as being cynical .. but how to retire from sex ... take a break from commercial/paid sex can lar .. but retire, cannot lar unless errrrr ... and where else to get the best and latest news/kangtao then from SB here

Read plman's post after ur this post. it has answered most for me. fyi, i was never one that was really on for commercial sex. my brothers know what i love to do. heh heh heh..

bro mi.chi.eru, althought i dun know u well but I still want to wish u all the Best..
But one thing, why need to retire? Is juz a forum...u can juz come and look see look see when u r free, & if bz due to work or other commitment, then take a break loh. U are one of the senior here

thanks for the support. I took the opportunity to also clear up some skeletons in the closet. why i'm doing this? unfortunately I would like to answer u here and settle the case but i can't Sam and my close bros will know the full story.

indeed very small world, I'm adding one pt to you for keeping the secret, keke realise I didn't add you before til today. But one more pt also no meaning to you lah. good luck for your future . we'll be going out on your bird'day rite, remember to chio hor..
As what bro lorry says, I bet you'll return in 6months time.

Thanks. ha ha ha. u not brother lah.. long time than add me.. ha ha.. i'm sorry about your point. someone minus me 1 point also. although i'm leaving. knn.. this post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=724961&postcount=3). no nick and no comment. -1 point. so can be 1,2 or 3 power.
sibeh sian.

eh u are one of the legends here.. ha ha ha.. its ok one lah..

Yoz Miz, you take care .. jumpa kali lain lah knn! ha ha ha.. eh we keep in touch kopi lah.. ha ha ha.. u still got my number right?

U will be back....
trust me

we'll see. ha ha ha..

What happened? Why 8 Jan 2005? Retirement from SB forum? You must have had an overdose and spending too much time on this distraction?

Its the 7th of Jan. dunno who have an overdose.. can't even see properly. ha ha ha ha.. must get in touch with the real world lah..

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:09 PM
I aint no beansprout. I spout nonsense nia.

No need to retire nick lah. Just log in during your free time will do. Dont sound like Armageddon leh. :eek:

ha ha ha.. eh u want my 26 points anot? help u go reach 400. got good thing we share mah. heh heh heh.

eh Armageddon is long time eh tai ji leh.. still pull out and talk? eh talk until the cow come home also can't finish. still got the other side like mr sid2000,spaceman,SE.. many more..

:p

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 02:10 PM
like i say, your name travels far and wide :D

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:13 PM
like i say, your hands travels much and deep :D

wah u like that say et not good lah! ha ha ha :D

waypastprime
06-01-2005, 02:14 PM
ha ha ha.. eh u want my 26 points anot? help u go reach 400. got good thing we share mah. heh heh heh.

eh Armageddon is long time eh tai ji leh.. still pull out and talk? eh talk until the cow come home also can't finish. still got the other side like mr sid2000,spaceman,SE.. many more..

:p

Oh, u mean I'm in your will? And I'm entitled to your inheritance? :D

Spaceman? U know him?

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Oh, u mean I'm in your will? And I'm entitled to your inheritance? :D

Spaceman? U know him?

U know him what heh heh.. i was just talking to Shounan abt him in PM the other day. ha ha ha..

acer3939
06-01-2005, 02:20 PM
mi.chi.eru leaving SB to spend more time with her
http://203.194.221.126/simonart/621-GH-01//261.JPG
http://203.194.221.126/simonart/621-GH-01//210.JPG
http://203.194.221.126/simonart/621-GH-01//219.JPG
http://203.194.221.126/simonart/621-GH-01//218.JPG
http://203.194.221.126/simonart/621-GH-01//262.JPG
http://203.194.221.126/simonart/621-GH-01//228.JPG
http://203.194.221.126/simonart/621-GH-01//231.JPG

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 02:20 PM

like i say, your hands travels much and deep

err u meant ... he spreads them and travels deep deep ??? kekeke

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:23 PM
mi.chi.eru leaving SB to spend more time with her

Wah lao eh.. at least get me sakura sakurada type one mah.. knn i almost vomitted. paish hor. not my type leh. :o

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:27 PM
err u meant ... he spreads them and travels deep deep ??? kekeke

This one i dunno.
Never see before. must ask lawry. he got the hobby of looking at ppl bonk. :o

acer3939
06-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Wah lao eh.. at least get me sakura sakurada type one mah.. knn i almost vomitted. paish hor. not my type leh. :o

Sorry paiseh post RK's mistress photos, Now here are the real photos of your GF http://202.69.95.65/kian/attachments/forumid_16/RZkg_3000020.jpg
http://202.69.95.65/kian/attachments/forumid_16/GRao_3000021.jpg
http://202.69.95.65/kian/attachments/forumid_16/BOox_3000019.jpg

waypastprime
06-01-2005, 02:32 PM
U know him what heh heh.. i was just talking to Shounan abt him in PM the other day. ha ha ha..

I heard about him... blah blah... But I will reserve my comments then. :o

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 02:35 PM
This one i dunno.
Never see before. must ask lawry. he got the hobby of looking at ppl bonk. :o

hehehe more and more i find bro lawry and me have common interest kekeke
(1. Great minds think alike, 2. PT OKT and 3. Like to look at ppl bonk) anymore?

MR LAWRY, please kindly report to this thread. u input is required. :D

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 02:36 PM
Sorry paiseh post RK's mistress photos, Now here are the real photos of your GF

Aripa Aripa! Unterleh Unterleh! Yipah Yipah!
cannot add u already.. bleeding already... :p

I heard about him... blah blah... But I will reserve my comments then

politically correct as usual. heh heh. we'll catch up then talk.. :)

et911
06-01-2005, 02:56 PM
4. Let them know. I'm meeting et911 too.. heh heh.. lawry ah? don't say him.. meet him quite frequently.. ha ha ha.. because of him.. yesterday didn't have an early night.. wah liew..

Oops.. better pm you my contacts. I know you dont want to check, but do one last time for me ok?

eh u are one of the legends here.. ha ha ha.. its ok one lah..

I looking forward to grow up one day to be like you. Announce retirement and all brothers come in to post, including the boss himself. Very impressive, so who's the legend?? :D

Check your pm shortly..

et911
06-01-2005, 02:59 PM
like i say, your name travels far and wide :D

Extra Terrible and use 911 as code.. of course travel far and wide lah..

When we meet up you tell me ok? I go screw that fella's ass, or I get Jit Pun Kia to help..

DNAT
06-01-2005, 03:00 PM
No problem. I wait for you when you are free.

wow lau Tanner, next time dun say this line leh ... I heard liao very phobia 1 cos cewek likes to say this also: "Abang, wa selalu tunggu .. sampai lu datang" .. NBzz :o

et911
06-01-2005, 03:01 PM

You all like that gang up against an old man goot meh? :(

warresg
06-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Really? Can Sam check on this for me? Thanks for the advice warren. I added u back on reps right?

Not sure whether is this one : http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=602212&postcount=2
Yes, you already add me b4

tanner132
06-01-2005, 03:03 PM
cewek likes to say this also: "Abang, wa selalu tunggu .. sampai lu datang" .. NBzz

So what happen after that?

Dia tunggu sampai sekarang atau sudah kawin orang lain? keke :D

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Extra Terrible and use 911 as code.. of course travel far and wide lah..

When we meet up you tell me ok? I go screw that fella's ass, or I get Jit Pun Kia to help..

u screw his/her ass then he/she screw my ass how... :( my lips are SEALED. period.

err... what is Jit Pun Kia??? veri deep la.

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Oops.. better pm you my contacts. I know you dont want to check, but do one last time for me ok?

U really know me man. ha ha ha. Really don't like those PM stuff. but then again its useful. Irony of things. ha ha ha I've checked. and u should check yours.

I looking forward to grow up one day to be like you. Announce retirement and all brothers come in to post, including the boss himself. Very impressive, so who's the legend?? :D

Check your pm shortly..

Boss and me have mutual respect. That's different. and he's pretty obliging person. Sam can also mean Samantha. have you thought abt it? Samuel? so many permutations.

hee hee...

Sam's the legend. I'm the kah kia. hee hee hee...

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Not sure whether is this one : http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=602212&postcount=2
Yes, you already add me b4

Thanx warresg, I'll maybe ask sam for more details.

Cheers!

U're a great help.

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 03:23 PM
So what happen after that?

Dia tunggu sampai sekarang atau sudah kawin orang lain? keke :D

eh. di sini thread boleh cakap english tak? butoh lah bang, nanti banyak orang tenguk tak boleh faham lah.

paiseh paiseh. spelling not so good. hee...

et911
06-01-2005, 03:28 PM
u screw his/her ass then he/she screw my ass how... :( my lips are SEALED. period.

err... what is Jit Pun Kia??? veri deep la.

I dont fren you liao.. :mad:

Jit Pun Kia = Japanese Boy = JapBoy

et911
06-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Boss and me have mutual respect. That's different. and he's pretty obliging person. Sam can also mean Samantha. have you thought abt it? Samuel? so many permutations.
hee hee...
Sam's the legend. I'm the kah kia. hee hee hee...

Samantha... hmm.. come to think of it, it is one name (of a gal) I havent do before one leh... Got chance must try...

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Samantha... hmm.. come to think of it, it is one name (of a gal) I havent do before one leh... Got chance must try...

I always liked the name Samantha. ha ha ha...
u like FL's? local? :D

et911
06-01-2005, 03:49 PM
I always liked the name Samantha. ha ha ha...
u like FL's? local?

I only did FL once, a waitress I met at Pub, she was desperate for money and I was desperate to let go.. :D

Any kang taus would be appreciated though, havent done any other FL since.. Oh ya, FL should preferably be locals (Japs/Koreans dont mind, China gals forget it).. and of course other criteria. CMI type not interested.. :p

V|ernar
06-01-2005, 03:52 PM
wow , whole day bo log in.. page 10 liao..

sad to hear that you going for retirement.

maybe sometimes do drop by and say hi~

yesterday went out with 7 brothers in the forum.. so hardly log in..

got chance makan together ba~

best wishes and best regards~

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 04:02 PM
I only did FL once, a waitress I met at Pub, she was desperate for money and I was desperate to let go.. :D

Any kang taus would be appreciated though, havent done any other FL since..

Will check. ;)

robertking
06-01-2005, 04:04 PM
wah lau....didnt know so many sentimental bros and siss in this forum....
kekeke...if Mic really retires from this forum, I give him up to 31/3/05, after this date if he is still retired.....I will stop tcss in the forum also.....gosh..this will be worse than killing me.... :D

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 04:04 PM
wow , whole day bo log in.. page 10 liao..

sad to hear that you going for retirement.

maybe sometimes do drop by and say hi~

yesterday went out with 7 brothers in the forum.. so hardly log in..

got chance makan together ba~

best wishes and best regards~

Wonder if got anyone i know... heh heh.. thanks for the warm wishes.

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 04:06 PM
wah lau....didnt know so many sentimental bros and siss in this forum....
kekeke...if Mic really retires from this forum, I give him up to 31/3/05, after this date if he is still retired.....I will stop tcss in the forum also.....gosh..this will be worse than killing me.... :D

I on you.
RK, I after that date I still never come in how?

stopping u tcss is close to having a fate worse than death. ha ha ha.. why not u change your wager? like buy me lunch or something. ha ha ha..

Criminalz
06-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Bro...strangely....never got to know you better..but always sad to know of someone retiring...

Nevertheless, best of wishes for you and can do me a favour boh.....thank me big big bold letters, blinkers the best and add me like few hundred points can..hahhaha...i sibei slut!!!! :p

just kidding...hope to see you in any kopi session...thats if DNAT decided to call me again....i put aeroplane for him to fly now he ignore me liao....hahahhaha...

anyway, dun just leave ok....try to log in once and twice..........................................a day just to say hi ok.... :D

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Bro...strangely....never got to know you better..but always sad to know of someone retiring...

Nevertheless, best of wishes for you and can do me a favour boh.....thank me big big bold letters, blinkers the best and add me like few hundred points can..hahhaha...i sibei slut!!!! :p

just kidding...hope to see you in any kopi session...thats if DNAT decided to call me again....i put aeroplane for him to fly now he ignore me liao....hahahhaha...

anyway, dun just leave ok....try to log in once and twice..........................................a day just to say hi ok.... :D

Its true that we haven't got to know each other better, but i do remember your nick.

Thanks for the wishes and I must say, I've always liked a honest slut. ha ha ha... so here goes!

THANKS SLUT!

On the kopi session, we'll have to play by year. DNAT always aeroplane one. so also difficult to arrange. heh heh

I got side bet with RK now. so can't log in for 3 months. ha ha ha...

lawry
06-01-2005, 04:19 PM
hehehe more and more i find bro lawry and me have common interest kekeke
(1. Great minds think alike, 2. PT OKT and 3. Like to look at ppl bonk) anymore?

MR LAWRY, please kindly report to this thread. u input is required. :D
I go meeting for 2 hours and my name kanna mention afew times.. and it has been associated with a DOM (shiokday..)

si mi tai chi...

mic.. retiring huh? friday we go drinking loh... on u hor... :) last drinking session...

ET very te#### in BS.. havent got a chance to go there shout his name yet.. maybe i try tonight..and after u shout his name... u can touch the dancer.. hee hee

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 04:24 PM
mic.. retiring huh? friday we go drinking loh... on u hor... :) last drinking session...

I have a prior engagement this friday. Next Friday will be good for both me and plman2002.

plman2002
06-01-2005, 04:29 PM
I have a prior engagement this friday. Next Friday will be good for both me and plman2002.

wah lao eh. u put this sentence hor. me sure kena jialat jialat one.
later ppl think me n u got one leg.
siao liao. siao liao.
next Friday, is good. my last MBA Friday.

et911
06-01-2005, 04:34 PM
ET very te#### in BS.. havent got a chance to go there shout his name yet.. maybe i try tonight..and after u shout his name... u can touch the dancer.. hee hee

You said you wanted to do it but never. Made me waited from 9pm, 10pm, 11pm and 12 I bei tahan go home already..

Touch the dancer? Better not try tonite.. very fierce one.. :D

Oh yes, if you want to shake her hands, I am sure no problem, anything other than that I do not know and wish you the best.

mi.chi.eru
06-01-2005, 04:35 PM
wah lao eh. u put this sentence hor. me sure kena jialat jialat one.
later ppl think me n u got one leg.
siao liao. siao liao.
next Friday, is good. my last MBA Friday.

DOn't like that say. ha ha ha. anyway. All good things come to an end.

et911
06-01-2005, 04:38 PM

Must jio me ok? If not I will go around spreading negative rumours about you as you would not be around to defend yourself! :D

lawry
06-01-2005, 04:38 PM
wah lah ehh..

romeo and juliet??

so who is romeo and who is juliet??!??!?!??! plman and mi... should have known.....

Lau Chek
06-01-2005, 04:39 PM

good news, next fri I also got visa....hehehe

japboy
06-01-2005, 04:42 PM
I go meeting for 2 hours and my name kanna mention afew times.. and it has been associated with a DOM (shiokday..

nvm lah brudder... u r one oreadi... kekeke....

anyway, nx fri... maybe i can make it back in time... kekee... :D

Criminalz
06-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Its true that we haven't got to know each other better, but i do remember your nick.

Thanks for the wishes and I must say, I've always liked a honest slut. ha ha ha... so here goes!

THANKS SLUT!

On the kopi session, we'll have to play by year. DNAT always aeroplane one. so also difficult to arrange. heh heh

I got side bet with RK now. so can't log in for 3 months. ha ha ha...

hahahahha....thanks thanks..i sibei honoured!!! hahahahha...

see you soon for kopi ok...dun worry..kopi i buy...hahahha...again..damn slut...always say buy kopi first...hahhah... :D

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 06:50 PM
I dont fren you liao.. :mad:

ok la i tell u then i meet u in person, MR LEGEND :p

Shiokday
06-01-2005, 06:56 PM
I go meeting for 2 hours and my name kanna mention afew times.. and it has been associated with a DOM (shiokday..)

si mi tai chi...

bor tai chi but what is wrong with DOM. fyi some girls actually like DOM. :p

no need to shout et's name la. When u see a man with his hand all over the dancer that must be him kekeke.

navras
06-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Bro,
You are retiring from SB soon.... :(
Feeling sad but hor do drop in sometimes to say hi to us bros..... :D

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Huh? Me also in?
Anyway......u can retire from posting but pls do not restrict from visiting hor :D

At least in time before your official retirement, 2nite u go?
I bring 1 red wine for u la :D

japboy
07-01-2005, 09:09 AM

brudder, u want him sliced, split arses, or old-fashion bullet in d head? if u want dat fella split arses, i got 2 show mi body art 2 u leh... i shy shy~!... kekeke..

Shiokday
07-01-2005, 09:13 AM
brudder, u want him sliced, split arses, or old-fashion bullet in d head? if u want dat fella split arses, i got 2 show mi body art 2 u leh... i shy shy~!... kekeke..

do u know why he wants to screw that fella's ass? :D

japboy
07-01-2005, 09:16 AM
do u know why he wants to screw that fella's ass?

of course i noe... 4 blackening mi brudder's name... :eek:

plman2002
07-01-2005, 09:21 AM
of course i noe... 4 blackening mi brudder's name... :eek:

包青天。包黑子。
his face black meh?!?!?

japboy
07-01-2005, 09:23 AM
包青天。包黑子。
his face black meh?!?!?

blackening his name.... his face is red frm anger, lidis :mad: .... kekekeke..

Shiokday
07-01-2005, 09:43 AM
of course i noe... 4 blackening mi brudder's name.

no la. 4 spreading "bad" things about et. kekeke.
someone mentioned that et's name spreads far and wide.
but 2nd one mentioned that et's hand travels far and deep
then another mentioned et spreads them far and travels deep deep. :D

so he wats to screw the first that started it but i am not saying a word about it. :p

japboy
07-01-2005, 11:40 AM
then another mentioned et spreads them far and travels deep deep.
so he wats to screw the first that started it but i am not saying a word about it.

in a nutshell blackening his name... :p

Shiokday
07-01-2005, 11:48 AM
in a nutshell blackening his name..

err... talking of screwing ppl's ass. my offer to u have lapsed. :p sorry i no more virgin liao. just gave it to a syt :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Huh? Me also in?
Anyway......u can retire from posting but pls do not restrict from visiting hor :D

At least in time before your official retirement, 2nite u go?
I bring 1 red wine for u la :D

Today not free.

Next week I meet up with some ppl you wanna be in? hee hee..

knn. log in see another -rep. see already damn tulan

Thread: Almost Retirement from ...

Time and Date : 07-01-2005 10:24 AM

Comment : for starting a waste-of-time thread! Anyway, wanna retire, just do it, why post and make so much noise???

My answer to you this arsehole is if you dare to leave comment. leave your freakin name behind. whoever u 1,2,3 pointer are.

Dont wanna see the thread. don't see. knn kpkb for fuck! This is to say hi to my bros.

Sam. I'm donate ALL my points. (leave me 10 points can already) give me the name of this fella!!!!

lawry
07-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Sam. I'm donate ALL my points. (leave me 10 points can already) give me the name of this fella!!!!
han tum him??

heard.. nirvana can rent u some bouncer to do the job..

et911
07-01-2005, 02:31 PM

Always prefer sliced sashimi... :D

et911
07-01-2005, 02:32 PM
包青天。包黑子。
his face black meh?!?!?

Dont like that leh.. I may be a bit dark but I am not black leh.. :cool:

et911
07-01-2005, 02:33 PM
then another mentioned et spreads them far and travels deep deep. :D

so he wats to screw the first that started it but i am not saying a word about it. :p

Waur say until lidat.. I think I would need to announce my retirement after mich's very soon.. else no room to hide liao..

et911
07-01-2005, 02:34 PM
in a nutshell blackening his name... :p

Hi Five! Thank you for being a brother!

et911
07-01-2005, 02:36 PM
han tum him??

Oh.. nirvana can provide more than that kind of service.. :D

japboy
07-01-2005, 02:37 PM
err... talking of screwing ppl's ass. my offer to u have lapsed. sorry i no more virgin liao. just gave it to a syt

"sadistic young thing"?... my condolences... kekeke...

Always prefer sliced sashimi...

hahaha... sama sama... i'll have 2 take out my samurai sword and flash my body art oreadi liaoz... wait hor... uncle got 2 slowly walk up 2 my house first .... kekekeek... :D

fcukger
07-01-2005, 02:39 PM
Yes guys, its official I am announcing my Almost Retirement on the 8th January 2005....

hahahaxxx... my small little name is in ur list.... honour man...
bro... all the best than in wadx ever u do... will miss ur clips.... :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 02:39 PM
han tum him??

come to think abt it. forget it lah
today my last day.
:o

sammyboyfor
07-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Reputation votes are secret. Identities will only be revealed if the system is abused.

Anyway the guy does have a point. :p You could have retired by hosting a private function using the PM utility.

You chose to host a public retirement party so you should be prepared to put up with a bit of heckling from those passing by.

BTW your access will be terminated at 12.00 mn tonight so make sure you say all you goodbyes in this forum by then. I wish you the very best for the future.

knn. log in see another -rep. see already damn tulan

Thread: Almost Retirement from ...

Time and Date : 07-01-2005 10:24 AM

Comment : for starting a waste-of-time thread! Anyway, wanna retire, just do it, why post and make so much noise???

My answer to you this arsehole is if you dare to leave comment. leave your freakin name behind. whoever u 1,2,3 pointer are.

Dont wanna see the thread. don't see. knn kpkb for fuck! This is to say hi to my bros.

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Must jio me ok? If not I will go around spreading negative rumours about you as you would not be around to defend yourself! :D

Zun boh.. ha ha ha.. mai ani lah.. i not around already u still wanna chak me jialat jialat... heh heh heh..

et911
07-01-2005, 02:49 PM
BTW your access will be terminated at 12.00 mn tonight so make sure you say all you goodbyes in this forum by then. I wish you the very best for the future.

Sam, you not going to give him a chance to regret??

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Reputation votes are secret. Identities will only be revealed if the system is abused.

Anyway the guy does have a point. You could have retired by hosting a private function using the PM utility.

You chose to host a public retirement party so you should be prepared to put up with a bit of heckling from those passing by.

I know lah.. I also want to let off some steam. :D I'm afraid I might leave someone out so I hold a public one lor. By the way I wrote U a very long email but it got lost when you guys were doing server maintenance. will write again tonight.

What do you mean by my access will be terminated? :confused:
Like that how i go and auction off the nick and send u a nice check? hee hee

et911
07-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Zun boh.. ha ha ha.. mai ani lah.. i not around already u still wanna chak me jialat jialat... heh heh heh..

Zun, so you better remember to call me along next week.. ;)

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Zun, so you better remember to call me along next week.. ;)

Ah Sam really take care. Make sure I have to re-register. ha ha ha. :p
Will let u know in advance. No worries.

lawry
07-01-2005, 02:53 PM
tat means spiderman will be DEAD by 12mn.. no more spiderman's nick anymore in the future? hahahhaha.. .so mi-chi-eru.. if he wans to make a come back must create a mi-chi-eru-JR account or pay $888 to sammy to get his account back..

heng ah.. last time i semi-retired for 1~2 years didnt post across the forum and declare RETIRED.. if not my account will be terminated by the TERMINATOR too...

Hakoshu
07-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Wow, so honoured to see my name bro, its a pity tat u are leaving.. I enjoy ur FR when u are in thailand the most.. The first thread i added u!! Well, take care bro... If wanna lim kopi.. Kindly pm me k? anytime~ cheers :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 02:57 PM
tat means spiderman will be DEAD by 12mn.. no more spiderman's nick anymore in the future? hahahhaha.. .so mi-chi-eru.. if he wans to make a come back must create a mi-chi-eru-JR account or pay $888 to sammy to get his account back..

heng ah.. last time i semi-retired for 1~2 years didnt post across the forum and declare RETIRED.. if not my account will be terminated by the TERMINATOR too...

I'll definately miss the nick, most of my brothers here and also Sam. hee hee. he really have been a great help to me.

Wow, so honoured to see my name bro, its a pity tat u are living.. I enjoy ur FR when u are in thailand the most.. The first thread i added u!! Well, take care bro... If wanna lim kopi.. Kindly pm me k? anytime~ cheers

I remember. will definately keep in touch with you. we catch up again.

lawry
07-01-2005, 03:06 PM
I remember. will definately keep in touch with you. we catch up again.

but than hor.. age young young wan to talk about retired liao... OLD doms like RK (must whisper.. say bad words cannot be too loud) cheong until coming to 50 liao still dont wan to retire..

nowadays really dont understand young men.... puzzled..

ass. (young) DOM..

lawry

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:16 PM
I have bequeath my List to Lau Chek. Don't Say I boh brother hor LC... heh heh... you slowly call...

LTPGTD will send u another 1 or 2 PMs. Your Inbox full already.

EVERYONE else please don't PM me for it coz I deleted it off my Inbox already.

lawry
07-01-2005, 03:18 PM
I have bequeath my List to Lau Chek. Don't Say I boh brother hor LC... heh heh... you slowly try...

LTPGTD will send u another 1 or 2 PMs. Your Inbox full already.

EVERYONE else please don't PM me for it coz I deleted it off my Inbox already.
si mi list.. knn.. dont give me.. see me no up is it? not good enough to be ur brudder meh?!??!? :mad:

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:21 PM
si mi list.. knn.. dont give me.. see me no up is it? not good enough to be ur brudder meh?!??!?

Its actually a list of my brothers in SB.. Those I can count as brothers. Lau Chek like meeting ppl mah. So I give him lor... if you want.. U take from him.
oh shit.

got 1 POWER fella with LTPGTD leh... :o U better be nice to LTPGTD.. at least so that he give u the contact. *hee hee*

For the brother who left 5points and this comment->

after much thinking. i think i havent up u b4. thanks bro, for everything and anything.

Thanks alot. You are :confused:

waypastprime
07-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Its actually a list of my brothers in SB.. Those I can count as brothers. Lau Chek like meeting ppl mah. So I give him lor... if you want.. U take from him.
oh shit.

got 1 POWER fella with LTPGTD leh...

Ooopss.. am I in the list then? :o

What if Lau Chek intends to write all our numbers in those gay toilets? :eek:

lawry
07-01-2005, 03:23 PM
oh shit.

got 1 POWER fella with LTPGTD leh... :o

U sure not bonk list?? or FL list?? let me find out u bluff me like someone else.... hiaks hiaks.. bekarful ur backside.....

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Ooopss.. am I in the list then?

What if Lau Chek intends to write all our numbers in those gay toilets? :eek:

You are in the top 5% bro. hee hee

No worries lah. He won't do that. I think worse case is at most call u at 3am and want phone-sex. :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:25 PM
U sure not bonk list?? or FL list?? let me find out u bluff me like someone else.... hiaks hiaks.. bekarful ur backside.....

U check with Lau Chek lor. :rolleyes:

waypastprime
07-01-2005, 03:29 PM
You are in the top 5% bro. hee hee

No worries lah. He won't do that. I think worse case is at most call u at 3am and want phone-sex.

Oh no, ur nick is up for sale. :eek:

Now that's what Sam mentioned; Making traffic to revenue. :D

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 03:29 PM
U check with Lau Chek lor.

Wah bro! Towkay now lelong ur nick plus rupt pt. U got commission 2 tiu onot ar? If got i oso 1 2 lelong my nick. Kekeke. :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Oh no, ur nick is up for sale. :eek:

Now that's what Sam mentioned; Making traffic to revenue. :D

Yah lor. ha ha ha.. at least let me tio half commision. i wanted to go and auction off liao. but he beat me to it. den he moderator also. what to do? ha ha ha....

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Wah bro! Towkay now lelong ur nick plus rupt pt. U got commission 2 tiu onot ar? If got i oso 1 2 lelong my nick. Kekeke. :D

Sam really has an interesting sense of humour. :p

waypastprime
07-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Yah lor. ha ha ha.. at least let me tio half commision. i wanted to go and auction off liao. but he beat me to it. den he moderator also. what to do? ha ha ha....

If u intend to sell, he would just take away all your points.

So whatever u do, u just cant beat him! :D

waypastprime
07-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Sam really has an interesting sense of humour. :p

I think nowadays he's on leave from his day job. :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:46 PM
I think nowadays he's on leave from his day job. :D

I also think so. ha ha ha. I'm beginning to like him more now. ha ha ha. cute. :D

LTPGTD
07-01-2005, 03:57 PM

Boss, dun terminate his nick lar... let him keep it, so at least he can come back visit us as and when he can mah... furthermore, wait he wanna make a comeback hw?? keke :cool:

lament
07-01-2005, 04:20 PM
well, i heard it from you last night and i understand why you have to do so ....

take care and though i did not know you long but i am glad to have my name in your goodbye list ......

we shall ride again together in the real world .......

tanner132
07-01-2005, 05:08 PM

Boss, like what Bro LTPGTD mention. I also think let keep his nick for the time being probably for a month or more. Who knows he might wanted to come back and carry on as what he has do so in SB. Least he still have his previous nick and his rep pts.

Mi.chi. I has been surfing SB almost everydays and I am use to seeing your nick almost everyday. Frankly speaking. I still hope to see your nick appearing here again and share the forum with your close one. I am not sure whether am I consider a close one to you but I do consider you as one good buddy to me.

A buddy who will always remember you. ;)

Take care and best of endeavour to you for your next plan you are heading for. :)

Eternity_Gal
07-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Boss, like what Bro LTPGTD mention. I also think let keep his nick for the time being probably for a month or more. Who knows he might wanted to come back and carry on as what he has do so in SB. Least he still have his previous nick and his rep pts.

Mi.chi. I has been surfing SB almost everydays and I am use to seeing your nick almost everyday. Frankly speaking. I still hope to see your nick appearing here again and share the forum with your close one. I am not sure whether am I consider a close one to you but I do consider you as one good buddy to me.

A buddy who will always remember you. ;)

Take care and best of endeavour to you for your next plan you are heading for. :)

i agree. if mich want to come back to view posts, he can always do it anytime, on a less regular basis. if i were to come back and view posts and threads, and do replies using new start-up nick, i would 've less morale to do so.. No point in selling this precious nick for merely money.. if Mich 's nick is in control by new successor, i dont think pple would like to support him.. last piece of words---there 's originality only when Mich posts..

plman2002
07-01-2005, 05:33 PM
last piece of words---there 's originality only when Mich posts.. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

oh gosh, i believe these words come from the bottom of the heart.

bro, u sibeh e sai. to receive such a compliment from eternity, 三生有幸。
kekeke.

cuteboy12345208
07-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Dear Bro Mi.chi.eru

Why did u want to retire? U have made many useful contributions to this forum and your presence would surely be missed by many bros here including me.
Hope that nobody will buy your nickname as i feel that it is something unique to you.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Retirement means exactly what it says.... ie end of an era... zero particpation from tomorrow onwards.. no more roles ... no more responsibilities.. he will no longer participate in the forum.. period. He is sailing off into the sunset.

If he was just going to cut back the time he spends here or the number of messages he posts, there would have been absolutely no need to post any sort of retirement announcement.

As the host of the forum, I have to honor these sorts of announcements by cutting off his access to his nick once his deadline (which he set himself by the way) is up.

If I did nothing, it would affect his credibility as well as pose a security risk to this forum. Someone else may hack into his account and abuse the reputation power that he has accumulated.

By this time tomorrow.... mi.chi.eru will be but a distant memory.

Someone has already placed a tender for his nick with a request that he be allowed to change the nick while retaining seniority and power. I have agreed to the request.
i agree. if mich want to come back to view posts, he can always do it anytime, on a less regular basis. if i were to come back and view posts and threads, and do replies using new start-up nick, i would 've less morale to do so.. No point in selling this precious nick for merely money.. if Mich 's nick is in control by new successor, i dont think pple would like to support him.. last piece of words---there 's originality only when Mich posts..

cuteboy12345208
07-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Someone has already placed a tender for his nick with a request that he be allowed to change the nick while retaining seniority and power. I have agreed to the request.[/QUOTE]

Thank you boss. I think this is a better way than to let someone else use the nick.

japboy
07-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Retirement means exactly what it says.... ie end of an era... zero particpation from tomorrow onwards.. no more roles ... no more responsibilities.. he will no longer participate in the forum.. period. He is sailing off into the sunset.

If he was just going to cut back the time he spends here or the number of messages he posts, there would have been absolutely no need to post any sort of retirement announcement.

As the host of the forum, I have to honor these sorts of announcements by cutting off his access to his nick once his deadline (which he set himself by the way) is up.

If I did nothing, it would affect his credibility as well as pose a security risk to this forum. Someone else may hack into his account and abuse the reputation power that he has accumulated.

Someone has already placed a tender for his nick with a request that he be allowed to change the nick while retaining seniority and power. I have agreed to the request.

but towkay, d title reads "Almost" Retirement leh.... u urself has written the title and yet did not notice the meaning of dis? :p

likewise his announcement is for semi-retirement, meaning dat he will not participate in SB on full-time basis (i.e. every day n night log in 2 post), but on part-time basis (i.e. once a while)....

I think it will be fair if we let himself decides whether he wants to fully retire or partially ... no pt all of us add in our 2cent's worth n kill each other over it....

p.s. dis may sound a bit too direct but hope u dun mind.. if u wanna zzap mi -12pts n sadly turn dis forum into a communistic one.. haiz~! :eek:

Eternity_Gal
07-01-2005, 05:49 PM

Sam,
U are indeed a responsible host. In that case, i 'shall not interfere.. one thing is that we 'll missed his contributions. All the best to mich in his career and new life.
Y.T

Eternity_Gal
07-01-2005, 05:53 PM
but towkay, d title reads "Almost" Retirement leh.... u urself has written the title and yet did not notice the meaning of dis? :p

likewise his announcement is for semi-retirement, meaning dat he will not participate in SB on full-time basis (i.e. every day n night log in 2 post), but on part-time basis (i.e. once a while)....

I think it will be fair if we let himself decides whether he wants to fully retire or partially ... no pt all of us add in our 2cent's worth n kill each other over it....

p.s. dis may sound a bit too direct but hope u dun mind.. if u wanna zzap mi -12pts n sadly turn dis forum into a communistic one.. haiz~! :eek:

please do not further make the matter worst.. It's Mich 's decision. if he want a part-time role, his acc can be abused and be hacked anytime. That would be the worst case scenerio.

japboy
07-01-2005, 05:57 PM
please do not further make the matter worst.. It's Mich 's decision. if he want a part-time role, his acc can be abused and be hacked anytime. That would be the worst case scenerio.[/SIZE]

agreed.... but wat if he chooses to keep his acct to himself n use it PT? we have seen cases of pple who abused others acct but it's up 2 him 2 place his trust in anyone he wishes to use dat acct. let him decides.

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 06:56 PM

Sam,

Maybe you mis-read my post.

here is an excerpt.

Yes guys, its official I am announcing my Almost Retirement on the 8th January 2005!

I'm surprised that you have initiated an auction yourself, WHILE suggesting that I can DO that MYSELF. Here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=731323&postcount=73)

What a paradox.

1. If you want to - japboy 12 points on that issue I'm really against it becaues he understood my meaning.

2. With regards to hacking into account. it would be honestly a question of your server's reliability and the firewalls and security protection you put around it. (I am ex-IT server administrator) On this aspect, I do NOT accept the reasoning of it. As there are numerous Dec 2001 members that come in on and off and do not post. why not auction all the nick away? Just because they faded away? Any I announced mine? Like I mentioned. you misread and misunderstood my thread.

3. If you want to do this just to save yourself the embarressment of tirades from my comrades and/or other people who understood my meaning. its fine by me.->revived upon forfeiture of ALL reputation points and post counts. In other words, mi.chi.eru would have to start with 0 posts and a reputation score of 10.

4. I'll let everything rest if we can agree to:
- retain the nick for me at 0 post and reputation score of 10 power as usual
- sell the nick / post / power and cut me in a deal of 50%

Its fair coz you misread the thread. Clearly a case of misunderstanding. How about it? I'll check back at 11pm for your answer.

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 07:04 PM
if he want a part-time role, his acc can be abused and be hacked anytime. That would be the worst case scenerio.

If our accounts can be hacked so easily, then there is a big problem. What are the administrators doing? :confused:

sammyboyfor
07-01-2005, 07:14 PM
If our accounts can be hacked so easily, then there is a big problem. What are the administrators doing? :confused:

Accounts are not hacked because of server vulnarabilities. Accounts are hacked because many members choose ridiculously simple passwords.

Common passwords used are "12345" or "54321".

Many use passwords that are the same as their usernames.

Some disclose their passwords to friends plus I have been given the passwords many times via email. I told certain members to change their passwords after they were compromised. I checked the other day and found that 90% had not done so even months later.

If you were an IT administrator before, I'm surprised you are not aware that compromised passwords are the most common vulnarability in any IT system.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Hmmm am I missing something here. What exactly puts you in a position to call the shots regarding what I do with a "retired" nick. :D

Previously, I used to purge unused and abandoned nicks from the database if they were no longer used.

Now I have decided that I want to make big money out of unused nicks that have high reputation points.

You're being selfish by wanting to keep something that your are "almost" never going to use. If I can sell it to help keep the forum going, why can't you just register another nick say... mi.chi.eru2 so you can pop in once in a while to say hi to your old friends. Why do you have to keep your old nick and deprive me of much needed revenue?

Sam,

Maybe you mis-read my post.

4. I'll let everything rest if we can agree to:

Telome
07-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Where a member had clearly stated that he will like to retain his nick and perhaps his points, the administrator had proceed to ignore, cut a deal and attempt to make some cash out of it.

If a particular account is at risked of being hacked and it poses a concern to the administrator, it should be dealt with promptly, not after the user indicates that he will be inactive.

Abuse or no abuse, it is all about money. Open your eyes to how this forum is administered.

gotthisgotthat
07-01-2005, 10:58 PM

hehe ...... :D if that is the case, if that guy who bidded is a newbie but with such seniority power? would he abuse the power? hehe ....... if this deal goes thru, then seniority in this forum cannot be accessed by the rep points anymore because anyone can purchase one. hehe ...... :D

Telome
07-01-2005, 11:01 PM
hehe ...... :D if that is the case, if that guy who bidded is a newbie but with such seniority power? would he abuse the power? hehe ....... if this deal goes thru, then seniority in this forum cannot be accessed by the rep points anymore because anyone can purchase one. hehe ...... :D

Sounds like an abuse to me.

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 11:39 PM
Accounts are not hacked because of server vulnarabilities. Accounts are hacked because many members choose ridiculously simple passwords.

True. Thats why passwords should normally be in upper/lower cases and mixtures of number and letters.

Common passwords used are "12345" or "54321".
Many use passwords that are the same as their usernames.

That's the issue of the account holder if they want to use such passwords.

Some disclose their passwords to friends plus I have been given the passwords many times via email. I told certain members to change their passwords after they were compromised. I checked the other day and found that 90% had not done so even months later.

I do not intend to pass my passwords to other ppl. so thats not justifiable in my case.

If you were an IT administrator before, I'm surprised you are not aware that compromised passwords are the most common vulnarability in any IT system.

This is personal in my humble opinion. We do not need to go to this level. I AM aware that compromised passwords are one of the most common vulnerabilities in IT systems.

Hmmm am I missing something here. What exactly puts you in a position to call the shots regarding what I do with a "retired" nick.

1 position, the stand being the nick belongs to me in technicality.

Previously, I used to purge unused and abandoned nicks from the database if they were no longer used.

I am aware of this. Someone told me this, which was why I had the intention of coming in on a regular basis to just keep the nick alive. maybe just log in and log out. I was typing a long PM and this was one issue I wanted to talk to u abt which was not sent out due to YOUR server being maintained.

Now I have decided that I want to make big money out of unused nicks that have high reputation points.

Now that is something I'm curious. We create the nick. We create the reputation. We get the high rep points and power. and YOU many big money outta it? Am I missing out something here about how the forum is being run? But of course, that's only for our discussion and not to challenge as we seen in japboy's situation.

You're being selfish by wanting to keep something that your are "almost" never going to use. If I can sell it to help keep the forum going, why can't you just register another nick say... mi.chi.eru2 so you can pop in once in a while to say hi to your old friends. Why do you have to keep your old nick and deprive me of much needed revenue?

You missed the whole point. I was ready for you to make the "much needed revenue" in your opinion but what you said to japboy was really too much. You didn't ask my permission to sell the nick and I overlooked that initially coz i thought u were (am still are I hope) a nice fella. Common courtesy would have been appreciated.

Furthermore, I mentioned that

Frankly, its a business preposition. I'm not depriving you of your so called revenue and i get a gratuity for my efforts to jack up the power and rep points. If u have 50 samsters a year doing this. Imagine the revenue. People will willing accept this status quo and view you as a person of integrity, compassion and with honour.

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 11:43 PM
Where a member had clearly stated that he will like to retain his nick and perhaps his points, the administrator had proceed to ignore, cut a deal and attempt to make some cash out of it.

If a particular account is at risked of being hacked and it poses a concern to the administrator, it should be dealt with promptly, not after the user indicates that he will be inactive.

Abuse or no abuse, it is all about money. Open your eyes to how this forum is administered.

My sentiments exactly. :rolleyes:

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 11:55 PM
Sam Sleeping?

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Have sold the nick to tittyhawk for undisclosed sum. :D

LTPGTD
07-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Sam Sleeping?

hmm.. boss in australia, nw already early morning leh.. think most prob sleeping... Bro counting down ar?? keke :p

tittyhawk
08-01-2005, 12:00 AM

Haha...not yet lar...still in nego stage sia... :confused:

LTPGTD
08-01-2005, 12:00 AM

huh?? who sold the nick?? u sold it urself?? :rolleyes:

mi.chi.eru
08-01-2005, 12:02 AM
apologise. not tittyhawk.

u too late.

someone else wanna remain anonymous took it already at 1200am.

LTPGTD
08-01-2005, 12:04 AM
apologise. not tittyhawk.

u too late.

someone else wanna remain anonymous took it already at 1200pm.

huh?? u making me blur here leh... :confused:

mi.chi.eru
08-01-2005, 12:05 AM
huh?? who sold the nick?? u sold it urself?? :rolleyes:

yup. dulan already. anyway I've overshot my ALMOST retirement by a few minutes.

will log off after i clear my Inbox in a few minutes.

tittyhawk
08-01-2005, 12:07 AM
yup. dulan already. anyway I've overshot my ALMOST retirement by a few minutes.

will log off after i clear my Inbox in a few minutes.

Overshoot by 7minutes,.....too bad Boss not around lei... :confused:

MachoDevilX
08-01-2005, 02:05 AM
After reading all the posts in this thread, I think that there seems to be either some misunderstandings between bro Mich and Boss Sam. Or boss Sam is just jokking... :D

In my understandings of bro Mich's perspective, he just want to inform all the bros in this forum, that he will be less involved in the forum. His definition of "retirement" could mean that he will be posting lesser in this forum and hence, bros who are familiar with him can be prepared and take note of it in case someone is looking for him in the forum and couldn't find him. Sam also has a point that such stuffs could be taken by hand in private through pm, but I think bro Mich's perspective is to announce it publicly in case he misses out anyone...

Sam, I believe that you can definitely understand it... I personally do not think that he wants his account to be removed or taken over. And I believe that none of us wants our account to be taken over by anyone, especially a stranger... This nick is unique only to himself and so does our nicks. I believe you wouldn't want anyone to take over your nick and post stuffs as well without your approval. Even if you did not have the time to get involved in the admistration of this forum, I believe that you will want to protect your nick as well.

Sam, I think it is just a misunderstanding and I do hope that bro Mich can keep his account as long as he wants to keep it. If such an incident of transferring account to another person can happen once, it can happens again. And frankly speaking, it doesn't reflect very well on the mangement perspective. You created this forum and I believe that you will want all the bros here to have fun and trust...

:cool:

sammyboyfor
08-01-2005, 03:09 AM
mi.chi.eru has been sold for a grand sum of USD350.00.

The 2nd highest tender was USD320.00 and there were quite a number in the USD200 to USD300 region.

I never realised I could make so much money out of this reputation thingy. I'll be looking for more ways to turn reputation into cash.. eg, I could go on a reputation zapping spree and then give the opportunity for those who have been zapped to purchase points in order to restore themselves to their former glory.

Newbies who want to start of with a reputation of 500 can purchase memberships for USD200.

I can also auction "golden" nicks with customised titles

eg "Samster328" and "Samster888" etc

Yup things are looking really good for 2005! At this rate, I'll be able to retire soon and just sit back an enjoy each day as it comes.

Cheers guys! Thanks for making it happen for me. :D

V|ernar
08-01-2005, 03:22 AM
well , i just dont think boss will really auction out ppl nick and sold them for cash.

LTPGTD
08-01-2005, 03:23 AM
mi.chi.eru has been sold for a grand sum of USD350.00. ..... Cheers guys! Thanks for making it happen for me.

Boss, u really sold his nick?? hehe hmm... making real gd $$ yah.. like thqt got share with him or not?? keke share with him even 30% think he will be damn happy sia.. keke :D