PDA

View Full Version : hi, do u think it is unfair to write like that?

kellyh7r4
07-01-2005, 07:29 PM
hi, do u think it is unfair to write on us like that?

how do u feel if we creat forum like that and comment on u?

holding
08-01-2005, 10:44 AM

chill out...

this is a forum...comments are taken as such.

Do take care...

Computer
08-01-2005, 12:25 PM

no it's not unfair.

ppl are paying for your service. they have the right to comment on the standard of service they receive. in fact, they have the right to comment on anything they pay for. Even government agencies have feedback hotlines for this purpose! Magazines and internet websites do reviews on hotels, restuarants, movies, etc, so often....nobody's complaining...

u r in the service industry (if u r the real kelly). u should learn to accept comments - both positive and negative one. take them with a pinch of salt, not with a whole table spoon!

Cheers :)

wanderer23
08-01-2005, 12:43 PM
To the thread starter come on there's no fair or unfair it's just a forum for us bros to share and contribute views and stuff. Well if you really wanna start a forum like Sammyboy you are of course welcome to do it it's an open world. As for the comments/post each of us gives it's our own opinion we are just sharing it so dun take everything to heart. If you're good you should be happy with this forum cos you'll be promoted and recommended but if your service is bad or lousy of course we as consumers have a right to know about it right?

kellyh7r4
08-01-2005, 12:54 PM
that is okay, ha ha.

i hope u all be gentle with us. u know some guys.. like to hurl abuse at us during sex, squeeze our breasts too hard, grabbed some of us , tried to insert their little thing inside our buttock suddenly. these is scaredly.

kellyh7r4
08-01-2005, 01:09 PM
why my msgs here took a long time to appear one ???

so funny this forum. is that chap with a funny way of speaking a member here ? he is the one who like to touch and feel my bra wich i hanged at the door of my room .

Grounded Eagle
08-01-2005, 02:26 PM
that is okay, ha ha.

i hope u all be gentle with us. u know some guys.. like to hurl abuse at us during sex, squeeze our breasts too hard, grabbed some of us , tried to insert their little thing inside our buttock suddenly. these is scaredly.

Kelly ? H7 Rm4 Right ? I will come and fuck you NOW ! I will be gentle with you. Just make sure you give me your best OK ?

tanmikel
08-01-2005, 02:26 PM

if you like , you can create a forum to dicuss bonkers and theirs habits . anyway , some of the comments sound like praises to me .

ang076
08-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Here , I am !!!... the guy with a slurred speech, and like bra !!

Nice to see you here ! :D

Gopherit
08-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Dear Kelly,

You have similar posts in this forum with regards to the same topic. Wonder if it is to ensure that the bros here read?

too_hot
08-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Hi Kel

funny i never see u at H7R4. i frequent ur nieghbour at R1 very frequently but u never seem to be in. and i mean like NEVER! so i hope the next time i drop by, u'll be there...and dun worry, i'm the gentle/loving type....:)

see ya!

wanderer23
09-01-2005, 12:07 PM
why my msgs here took a long time to appear one ???

so funny this forum. is that chap with a funny way of speaking a member here ? he is the one who like to touch and feel my bra wich i hanged at the door of my room .

your post take some time to appear because you are under moderation cos the moderators will go thru your posts before approving them. you are definitely welcome to post any abusive customers here it's a free forum. regards

Grounded Eagle
09-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Hi Kel

funny i never see u at H7R4. i frequent ur nieghbour at R1 very frequently but u never seem to be in. and i mean like NEVER! so i hope the next time i drop by, u'll be there...and dun worry, i'm the gentle/loving type....:)

see ya!

Kelly I went to look for you friday with the intention to bonk you. So sorry I have to make U-turn because when I saw you I almost puked. You CMI and not my taste.

kellyh7r4
09-01-2005, 07:04 PM
sorry, i did not come to work that day, as i am in KL. there are two rm 4 in house 7. the one u met is at first level. my room is at 2nd level , same as jacqueline. i am in my 20s and always wear blue dress and with slightly gold hair.

Hakoshu
09-01-2005, 07:20 PM
Never go petain try b4~ Will u take care of me if i go find u? :cool:

rawcommando
09-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Ive tried kelly H7R4 b4..honestly... is not worth $50... quite mechanical actually... if compare Jac n kelly, both $50... jac certainly much more value for $$.

Idoru
10-01-2005, 07:21 AM
sorry, i did not come to work that day, as i am in KL. there are two rm 4 in house 7. the one u met is at first level. my room is at 2nd level , same as jacqueline. i am in my 20s and always wear blue dress and with slightly gold hair.

Hi Kelly if your room is on the 2nd level then what I wrote about you in the "Recommendations for Petain" is wrong that WL is on level 1.
Anyway sorry for the mix up, its not my fault but yours, will call you one of these day.
Cheers[/QUOTE]

PetainKing
10-01-2005, 11:36 AM
for a WL this one has got pretty good grammar and vocabulary

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
10-01-2005, 03:51 PM
for a WL this one has got pretty good grammar and vocabulary

WL write here somemore....very the advance man.

Frankiestine
10-01-2005, 06:06 PM

There are pro and cons....those that gives good service.....with the promotion given in this forum, it will only enhance biz for them but to those that gives slip sloppish service...well then of course they have much to fear for it would be detrimental to their livelihood...

Grounded Eagle
10-01-2005, 06:32 PM

OK I try again. Next friday on?

chessepie
11-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Oh my, wonder if the other WLs or PRC FLs read this forum??

chessepie
11-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Ive tried kelly H7R4 b4..honestly... is not worth $50... quite mechanical actually... if compare Jac n kelly, both $50... jac certainly much more value for $$.

Heard so much about JAC but never seen her before...can share her contact with me??Thanks

XXXLover
12-01-2005, 12:07 AM
I am wondering if it is the real H7R4 Kelly that starts this tread. Fpr all you know it many be some psycho trying to fool around. Dont think so WL will write in the forum and gain attention, AV may not like condone this.

asdfghjkl
12-01-2005, 12:23 AM
maybe she asks someone to write on her behalf.. ask the real kelly then know liao lor.. :o

holding
13-01-2005, 11:32 AM
I am wondering if it is the real H7R4 Kelly that starts this tread. Fpr all you know it many be some psycho trying to fool around. Dont think so WL will write in the forum and gain attention, AV may not like condone this.

Why AV need to care???

If she's the real one, she's not trying to FL herself here...so should be OK.

Bobster
15-01-2005, 01:52 PM

Just like what u said, for $50, I will go for Jac rather than her unless her service improved lah..

too_hot
15-01-2005, 07:02 PM
i really dun tink this is the real kelly la...i go H7 upstairs pretty often to see jac and i ve never EVER seen R4 open. Only jac and R6 is operating. i notice jac signing a book when she comes to work. must be some kind of register. next time can go and check whether this R4 has been reporting for work. i doubt so. i tink someone is just role playing for fun...

tanahkow
17-01-2005, 02:18 PM
don't think she's kelly. kelly's not from KL.

hurricane2004
22-01-2005, 06:20 PM
don't think she's kelly. kelly's not from KL.

Agree with Bros tanahkow, don't thk she's is Kelly. Notice she is not wkg very often for the past few wks. Maybe she already back to M'sia.

ang076
27-01-2005, 10:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/secrecydiva99/P1010355.jpg

Priscelia Chan look a bit like Kelly in certain angle.

Luna
28-01-2005, 12:02 AM

WH14 G16 look more like her. ;)

nabeh123
28-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Well whether real Kelly or not i believe after these postings here her biz sure will shoot up. Lots of bros might go there look see look see out of curiosity........... :cool:

Frankiestine
28-01-2005, 05:00 PM

Priscelia Chan look a bit like Kelly in certain angle.
Wah brudder zhun bo....if really looks like Pris Chan I want to try cos she is my fav mediacock actress thou she not ang pai....she just has that air of a sweet innocent young thing....so bonking Kelly can imagine and fantasize bonking Pris in person... :D

Shiokday
28-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Wah brudder zhun bo....if really looks like Pris Chan I want to try cos she is my fav mediacock actress thou she not ang pai....she just has that air of a sweet innocent young thing....so bonking Kelly can imagine and fantasize bonking Pris in person... :D

OMG. i also wat to try la. :D

Frankiestine
28-01-2005, 05:20 PM
OMG. i also wat to try la. :D
Oh shit i can forsee a queue forming outside Kelly's room soon.... :mad:

Shiokday
28-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Oh shit i can forsee a queue forming outside Kelly's room soon.... :mad:

i not a person to jump Q. Uncle Frankie can go first. :D

ang076
29-01-2005, 09:28 AM
I had already bonked her last time, while looking at her face, looking much like Priscelia , bro Frankiestein.

When Kelly quietly did her knitting , she turn to look at me after I came to her room , it turn me on.

However, she dont clean cum for you, she would ask you to clean yourselves.

Frankiestine
29-01-2005, 10:13 AM
I had already bonked her last time, while looking at her face, looking much like Priscelia , bro Frankiestein.

When Kelly quietly did her knitting , she turn to look at me after I came to her room , it turn me on.

However, she dont clean cum for you, she would ask you to clean yourselves.
wah lau self svc.... :(

Computer
29-01-2005, 08:11 PM
wah lau self svc.... :(
self service never mind...the worst thing is, pay $50 still need to self service!