PDA

View Full Version : JB, pls advice

Screw Yew
08-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Hi all bros.. i'm pretty new to the JB scene... need some friendly advice from experienced chiongsters... I've been to 2 lounge as "sentosa" (is this how u spell?) lately.... apart for the RM 100 required to bang the girls in the room located right beside the lounge, the girl asked me for extra tips... i gave her RM 30. during my 2nd visit, i did not fuck the girls since i was low on cash... so i gave her RM20 and the towel man kept coming in, which i gave RM1 every of his visit.... old aunties also came and asked for tips... and it's a HELL lot of them... like 8 in a row... which in the end i gave RM20 to be split amoung themselves...

can anyone advice me on how much tips to give on girls after fucking, and girls if you did not fuck them... also let me know the amount of tips which u guys give to towel men and aunties... i don't wish to under tip them and make a lousy name of myself and neither do i wish to spoil market rate by over-tipping... pls advice, many thanks...

ps.. if possible i hope someone can recommend good some places to go to too... not too expensive... hopefully not above RM 300

ryanlim
08-01-2005, 05:35 PM
have you tried reading up the following threads????? :confused:

Golden Million FR & Pricing Guide (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18280)

Devil's JB FR (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=13004)

Sakuraaaaaa Fr????? (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=641)

Li Xin LSB (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=12771)

Screw Yew
08-01-2005, 08:35 PM
none really answer my questions...

MachoDevilX
08-01-2005, 08:50 PM
none really answer my questions...

Okay lah. Let me answer you. Actually all the answers can be found from all the Lsb's thread. You must go through them first before asking in case you repeat the same questions again. Take note that below is just a rough guideline and is only the average rate.

Tips for towel guy = You can tell him politely that you doesn't want any towel if he keeps on coming in. But if you want to tip him, RM1 is more than enough.

Tips for lady who sit with you (petting included) = You can tip whatever you want as long as you are happy. Usually, Singaporean will tip around RM20-RM30 depending on how long the girl accompany you. If you really like her, by all means you can give her more but just don't spoil the market by giving too much.

Tips for girls who sit with you (didn't do anything and just chit chat only) = You can just tip RM5 - RM10 depending on whether you can click with her and how long she chit-chat with you. Of course you can give more if you want. Again, just don't spoil the market.

Tips for aunties (chit-chat) = RM1 - RM2
Tips for aunties (didn't even see before) = RM1 or nothing

Tips for girls who go "Upstairs" with you = Usually after bonking with the girl in the room, you are not obliged to give her any more tips. But as I said, if her service is really good, by all means, you can tip her as much as you want as long as you are happy...

As for other nice LSBs in JB, just go through the forum and you will be able to find some information from here. Remember to go through the forum first before posting such questions in case you get flamed...

:cool:

freeonli
08-01-2005, 09:05 PM
which LSB did u go?

try APOLLO 2...
use to be my regular hangout.....
Still very happening now....

MachoDevilX
08-01-2005, 09:12 PM
which LSB did u go?

try APOLLO 2...
use to be my regular hangout.....
Still very happening now....

I find that the new girls in AP2 cannot make it, especially those who have just been here in less than 2 weeks... Maybe can try AP1 near BlueWave. They have happy hours there and they have new girls recently as well...

gigantic_tk
08-01-2005, 09:37 PM
I find that the new girls in AP2 cannot make it, especially those who have just been here in less than 2 weeks... Maybe can try AP1 near BlueWave. They have happy hours there and they have new girls recently as well...

I notice this AP1 opens as early as 3.00pm. I passed there few times when visiting Merlin Inn & BW. Is it safe to cheong there alone - any advise and the damage occurs.

MachoDevilX
08-01-2005, 09:45 PM
I notice this AP1 opens as early as 3.00pm. I passed there few times when visiting Merlin Inn & BW. Is it safe to cheong there alone - any advise and the damage occurs.

Yup. But then most of the girls will be in at around 5pm onwards.. Usually if the Captains see that there are customers coming in and if there are not enough girls, they will activate the girls to the LSB. It's definitely safe to cheong there alone. As for damage wise, it's around the same as AP2. AP1 and AP2 belongs to the same boss. They have just changed their mangement.

it's better to cheong with other bros since it's more economical to share the room and beer charges...

:)

Screw Yew
09-01-2005, 12:23 AM
i went to 99.... it's near sakura.. a little walk away from hotel sentosa... coz i know one of the co-owner of the place... used to chiong geylang till i discover the beauty of jb... in geylang, girls speaks little or no english.. rarely u get one who can converse well and it's like fuck and bye... but for jb, even though they can speak english but their standard of chinese is very very decent... easy to converse... i'm also TOTALLY against PRC girls... i can't stand the mainland china eccent... malaysia, truely asia lol...

ryanlim
09-01-2005, 01:23 AM
Okay lah. Let me answer you. Actually all the answers can be found from all the Lsb's thread. You must go through them first before asking in case you repeat the same questions again. Take note that below is just a rough guideline and is only the average rate.

As for other nice LSBs in JB, just go through the forum and you will be able to find some information from here. Remember to go through the forum first before posting such questions in case you get flamed...

spoon feeding time again ah????? :confused:

draken
09-01-2005, 03:05 AM

sianzz... recently been to gm ... their beer money like more and more ex liao.. 3 pax.. 1 jug beer plus the misc fruits & penuts.. amounting to rm 280+ ..

Reaper
09-01-2005, 03:27 AM
piangs...GM out to tok people again ah.......anyway....if you go alone or with frends to lsb.....just instruct the captain "No call no in" it basically means tat only people you call are allowed to come in...excpet for the captain wen he brings gers in for you to view.....learnt this trick in AP2 and it really cuts the cost and interruptions by all the unwanted people wen you want to get to know your ger better :D

CHEERS

MachoDevilX
09-01-2005, 12:19 PM
sianzz... recently been to gm ... their beer money like more and more ex liao.. 3 pax.. 1 jug beer plus the misc fruits & penuts.. amounting to rm 280+ ..

Actually it's a tradein. The beer in GM is ex but the bonking is 50% cheaper compared to AP2 since AP2 doesn't have happy hours. But then AP1 has happy hours and the drinks are cheaper. So, which one do you think is more valued? I will think it's AP1.

MachoDevilX
09-01-2005, 12:22 PM
piangs...GM out to tok people again ah.......anyway....if you go alone or with frends to lsb.....just instruct the captain "No call no in" it basically means tat only people you call are allowed to come in...excpet for the captain wen he brings gers in for you to view.....learnt this trick in AP2 and it really cuts the cost and interruptions by all the unwanted people wen you want to get to know your ger better :D

CHEERS

Everywhere you can apply this "No call no in" instructions but sometimes the captains will still have to look into the room once in a while to make sure that there are no "special" activites going on. They have to ensure so that the customers can go "upstairs" and hence, the captains can get comissions out of there. And they also have to ensure that the girls are doing their part to make the customers high...

FatMan
09-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Usually the girl you bring upstairs or next door, will get RM70 from the RM100 you have paid.

MachoDevilX
09-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Usually the girl you bring upstairs or next door, will get RM70 from the RM100 you have paid.

Yup. But It really depends on which LSB. Some of the LSBs charge higher because the Captains wanted more comissions... It is not a fixed-rate of comissions in all the LSBs.

malboro78
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
I have seen a lot of samster talk on the great joints like AP2 & AP1, lixin and etc. Can anyone give me the location of these places? I frequent JB a lot for business trip. I usually stay at Crystal Crown. Is there any happenning joint near the hotel? Thanks for the info. Promise to provide FR after cheonging these place. :cool:

MachoDevilX
09-01-2005, 03:02 PM
I have seen a lot of samster talk on the great joints like AP2 & AP1, lixin and etc. Can anyone give me the location of these places? I frequent JB a lot for business trip. I usually stay at Crystal Crown. Is there any happenning joint near the hotel? Thanks for the info. Promise to provide FR after cheonging these place. :cool:

GM is just opp the main road along Crystal Crown. Just cross the traffic light and walk along the road towards your right. You should be able to see the signboard Golden Million (In chinese).

FatMan
09-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Location of lixin is no 7 & 7A Jalan Sulam, Taman Sentosa 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor.

malboro78
10-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Bro MachoDevil & Fatman, thanks for the info you have provided. Will cheong there within the next 2 month.. Now will be going to Ipoh. Any recommandation on which hotel to stay and places of "interest" :p

nabeh123
10-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Some updates for AP1, juz went there wif 2 frens last Sat (08/01) for happy hour.
Bonking during happy hour: RM70 Bonking after happy hour: RM100
Beer per bottle: RM30 5 bottles free 1 bottles
Room: RM40 (& abv)
Total bill for 3 bottles of beer, titbits, room, 4 lady drinks (exclude bonking & tips) = RM219

AP1 located near bluewave...........

Screw Yew
10-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Here is a little FR for "99", a LSB located near "hotel sentosa" and "the store"...

beer: RM27 per bottle
fruits: RM15 per head
tibits: can be turned down
room: RM30 per 3 hrs
bonking: RM100 including room upstairs

they have plenty of good girls... and they are pretty daring compared to local hostress here in sg. good looks, good figure, but you need to choose... almost ALL can speak decent chinese and can hold out conversation... nationality of girls include thai, viet, burma (dunno how to spell) and PRC (i hate most)..

total bill: RM135 for 2 bottles, 2 fruits and 1 room (i used 5 hours but no charges added)
bonking: RM 100
tip for girl: RM20 (she stayed with me the whole night)
tip for 5 auntieL total RM15
tip for towel man: RM2 (RM1 per visit)
total damage: 272 for 5 hours of fun

friendly advice, go during weekdays... there are less customers and girls don't hop around... after bonking mine the other night she stayed with me throughout... no more hanky panky though she tried to touch me but i was too tired to bonk again after a hard day at work... but she was like hugging you and very gf-like treatment... good for the lonely hearts out there like me lol..

Cummon
10-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Here is a little FR for "99", a LSB located near "hotel sentosa" and "the store"...

any info on overnight booking ? thanks in advance

gigantic_tk
13-01-2005, 12:04 AM
This is my compiled list, can't remember obtaining from which site. I think is still relevant to this headers.....for sharing.

ALIBABA / Kedai Minuman Sayang is closed forever!

Probably the hottest + famous for fucking chicks!

They have shifted / divided their operation to SUBWAY 99 and Chanel Karaoke.

Try out these:

Chanel Karaoke ('Hai Tun' in Mandarin),
Located beside the main road before Crystal Crown.
This place is still under renovations.
Business as usual ... Girls are 7/10 beautiful
So-So only. You can find captains Ah Mau / Edmund / Hei Gui

SUBWAY 99
Located nearby LienHoe Plaza / Wisma Daiman
This spot is formerly known as ( Le Yi Le 2 )
Girls are 7/10 beautiful.
Highly recommended! Find Captain Jippun

Golden Million
You can see it from CRYSTAL CROWN, just at the main road
The toilets are always dirty as usual since its opening (2002)
Girls are 4/10 beautiful and most of them don't know how to wear a dress / clothes. They look so fat everytime anytime.

SAKURA
Girls are 7/10 beautiful, but they are all into business. No time for a few minutes of mutual understanding. " Want to make love ? NO !? OK. "then they might not be coming back again till you settle your room bills and they 'll surely comeback for tips
They fuck in the Karaoke rooms. Place is sure dirty and full of sperms odour!
Recommended only!

Star Cruise ( Li Xin )
Girls are 8/10 beautiful, place is sure clean but if you're going to fuck the gerls, better off to book it out because the PP room a.k.a. 'Pak Pau Room' (FUCKING room) is a turn -off ! Rooms are separated by 3/4 partitions and you can hear the noise or sounds of your fucking neighbours. This place's pricing is a bit high, but it's worth the bucks !
Highly recommended ! Find captain 'Pui Teck'

Apollo 2
Girls are 3/10 beautiful, Never try this place unless you're stupid !
This place was actually a heaven with the rating of 9/10. Dunno why and how it became so bad. Prices are extremely high. Your happy or enjoying day will be a fucked-up till you know this Captain name Ah Hwa ! Other captains also sucks ! They simply push one ugly for you by force and keep on asking you to fuck her upstairs !
Never ever go near it !

Standard Pricing

RM 110 per shot including 'pp' room + shower + BJ;
RM 50 - RM 75 during happy hours (4pm-8pm)
Booking Prices range from RM 300 - RM 500 depend on the time.

The Secret of these establishments;

You can ask the captains to find VIRGIN GIRLS for you, it takes time up to 1-2 months to find one. Pricing varies, most probably from RM 3000 and it can shoot up to RM 8000 depend on the girl's beauty. The ride will be 3 days and 3 nights of fucking fun.
There's once a saying that the more virgin you take, you 'll look younger and getting stronger in sex. Some of the customers are around 40 something, but they look younger around the end of 20's. They are those famous rich men in the city. Whether true or not, find out yourself !

Enjoy reading...........................

draken
13-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Actually it's a tradein. The beer in GM is ex but the bonking is 50% cheaper compared to AP2 since AP2 doesn't have happy hours. But then AP1 has happy hours and the drinks are cheaper. So, which one do you think is more valued? I will think it's AP1.

hahahahha..ok... im wil go try ap1 today.. hope that the big wind dont spoilt everything... really miss the times when ABB exist and rm50 for happy hr... will post FR asap when i rtn.... tks bro

MachoDevilX
13-01-2005, 01:51 AM
hahahahha..ok... im wil go try ap1 today.. hope that the big wind dont spoilt everything... really miss the times when ABB exist and rm50 for happy hr... will post FR asap when i rtn.... tks bro

The wind is really very big recently, especially towards Lunar Chinese New Year. Since AP2 has been raided recently. I think most probably AP1 will very soon be the next target, especially when there is a case of the accident. And from what I know, AP1 and AP2 belongs to the same management. So, bros who are thinking of cheonging AP1, just take note and consider.
:o

serembanmen
13-01-2005, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE=MachoDevilX] Since AP2 has been raided recently. when there is a case of the accident.

Hi Bro,

This AP2 been raid few day ago, how about those gal? Who the one got kill by the door? Just worry my tirak get raid! :(

nabeh123
13-01-2005, 09:13 AM
Well bro remember to update us esp the Wind situation.... ;)

MachoDevilX
13-01-2005, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=MachoDevilX] Since AP2 has been raided recently. when there is a case of the accident.

Hi Bro,

This AP2 been raid few day ago, how about those gal? Who the one got kill by the door? Just worry my tirak get raid! :(

It is confirmed that Girl 68 is dead. As for the detailed reason of why she has encounter this misfortune, I don't think I will want to elaborate further. Anyway, it's an accident and no point to blame anyone. Those 10 girls who have been caught and sent back home include M2 (A new and chio girl)... I have been thinking of why the rest of the girls can escape and not those 10 girls. Those girls who have escaped are working "upstairs" and that's why they manage to avoid the raid. It's such a sad event. AP2 should be open again a week later. Those 10 gals who have been caught, will be sent back to Thailand.

Doggiestyle
13-01-2005, 12:30 PM
.......You can ask the captains to find VIRGIN GIRLS for you, it takes time up to 1-2 months to find one. Pricing varies, most probably from RM 3000 and it can shoot up to RM 8000 depend on the girl's beauty. The ride will be 3 days and 3 nights of fucking fun.

There's once a saying that the more virgin you take, you 'll look younger and getting stronger in sex. Some of the customers are around 40 something, but they look younger around the end of 20's. They are those famous rich men in the city. Whether true or not, find out yourself !

Nice write up & informative Bro gigantic_tk. The V girls can get from Rm2000 onwards liao.
As for the saying, think it has something to do with using 'Red Dates' lo.... ke ke ke..... Ehhh!! Btw how i know har?? ;)

Forever young but not rich and famous,
DS

Screw Yew
14-01-2005, 03:07 PM
any info on overnight booking ? thanks in advance

Bro, the overnight booking rangers from 200-400 RM depending on the popularity of the girl, the length of the booking and which day.... Usually it's cheaper on weekdays since customers are less... if you were to pick up a girl at around 6 pm, it's obvious that you'll be paying more since you can have her till 12 pm the next day... if you were to pick her up at 12 midnight, you'll pay less... whatever it is your booking will last till 12 noon the following day and hotel is also included....

pm me if you need to get to know the captain there, he's a personal friend of mine :p

kelvintay
14-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Bro, the overnight booking rangers from 200-400 RM depending on the popularity of the girl, the length of the booking and which day.... Usually it's cheaper on weekdays since customers are less... if you were to pick up a girl at around 6 pm, it's obvious that you'll be paying more since you can have her till 12 pm the next day... if you were to pick her up at 12 midnight, you'll pay less... whatever it is your booking will last till 12 noon the following day and hotel is also included....

pm me if you need to get to know the captain there, he's a personal friend of mine :p

what is the price of overnite bong.. local chinese girl ? hotel included ?
how to contact ? can choose ?

Screw Yew
14-01-2005, 10:10 PM
what is the price of overnite bong.. local chinese girl ? hotel included ?
how to contact ? can choose ?

local malaysian chinese girls are more expensive... and usually not as daring as the thais or the myams.. but if you like m'sia chin u can go toe "deluexe" it's more expensive than "subway 99" which i go to... anyway back to the topic, YES you can choose the girls, remember, you're paying... when you enter the LSB tons of girls will spawn on you, pick your favourite and ask her to stay... don't book her right away... if you don't like her anytime, ask her ot leave politely and then ak the captain to call the girls in again and re-choose... when you find the right one, you can either bonk her for 1 round (est around 30-45 mins) which cost RM 100 at the room "upstairs" or book her for the whole night... if you book her, YES hotel is included too :)

samurai
18-01-2005, 10:49 AM
sorry if i offended the old kakis, but i got 1 questions.....

the rate for booking is between rm200-rm400. is this including hotel rooms? because normally, when i do booking....still the same rate but i have to get my own room leh!

the booking rates, is it the same for every lsb?

pls enlighten me!

Screw Yew
18-01-2005, 10:44 PM
sorry if i offended the old kakis, but i got 1 questions.....

the rate for booking is between rm200-rm400. is this including hotel rooms? because normally, when i do booking....still the same rate but i have to get my own room leh!

the booking rates, is it the same for every lsb?

pls enlighten me!

booking rate differs in all LSB, and amoung all girls too... if she's popular of coz you'll pay more.... the time you pick the girl up also matters... earlier = more $ and vice versa...

YES hotel is included... not advisable to use your own room... coz most in gact 99% of their girl are illegal, and they will only allow you to bring her around within specific areas... it's due to the police and also gang rivalry...

ricardo6839
20-01-2005, 10:49 AM
booking rate differs in all LSB, and amoung all girls too... if she's popular of coz you'll pay more.... the time you pick the girl up also matters... earlier = more $ and vice versa...

YES hotel is included... not advisable to use your own room... coz most in gact 99% of their girl are illegal, and they will only allow you to bring her around within specific areas... it's due to the police and also gang rivalry...
I am a HC kaki lomg time never go to LSB already.Since you are so familiar in Subway 99 maybe you can include me in your next cheonging there. Please PM me. Thanks.

mtkpnmpk
21-01-2005, 02:17 PM
huh!! hotel included??
everytime i go LSB etc ta pow is RM300 and normally the OKT ask for my hotel and rm number.
If i known this earlier can save on all the hotel fees...

Screw Yew
21-01-2005, 05:56 PM
I am a HC kaki lomg time never go to LSB already.Since you are so familiar in Subway 99 maybe you can include me in your next cheonging there. Please PM me. Thanks.

ok sure no prob... read up my latest FR on ap1... lol less than 12 hours ago

handsome18
22-01-2005, 12:23 AM
ok sure no prob... read up my latest FR on ap1... lol less than 12 hours ago

Hi bro Screw Yew,
thanks for all your info. cld u pls pm me your friend the captain's no. want to arrange for O/N soon. cld u also pls share with us yr experience on overnight... like which girls (from which LSB) and what time preferablly to pick them up? thank you!

handsome18
22-01-2005, 01:00 AM
thanks bro for the really speedy reply. hope to ring him to try within the next few weeks. will keep u updated man. tks again...

gigantic_tk
24-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Just received a FR from a friend, was posted by Netrave from xxx forum. It is quite relevant to this thread so I reposted it here to share with all of you.
Understand that here you can get ONS, so have an enjoyable bonking session lor....................

Posted by Netrave:
Just to share my 2 cents worth. Spent almost a year in JB due to work. Believe me not but i havent been to even one HC in Johore... dont know why, no frens maybe, but thats a different story. U want the lowdown on JB nitelife@pickupjoints@depends-on-ur-skills, well here it is :

1. NYCLUB
Regulars here. The nasiL usually will come with a group of abangs, so unless ur part of the group abit susah. Better chance scoring with a chinese there. Don't take a table, sit by the bar, and enjoy the view. Club rocks after 11pm, best time to go is 11.30. Best days to go is Wednesday(ladies nite) and Saturday.

2. Bongo
In BlueWave hotel. First floor. Good place to hunt for mature women. Live band playing there, currenly Alleycats playing. This place got mixed crowd, but mature nasiL and the working class come here. Small place, bar/pub surrounding, easier to strike up a conversation and move on. Happening days: Friday and Saturday

3. Stephanie's
DNP plaze, just the down the road from NYclub. Good music, big place and the crowd varies. If ur lucky u can find gems here but sometimes even on a weekend u can see all the batangs strutting their stuff on the floor. Weird but worth checking out. Happenin days: Thursday(ladies nite) Friday(depends on luck) and Saturday.

There is this new joint called Cool Club, beside NEw York hotel, live band concept, ok crowd, but weird setting. Can check it out too. All in all if ur looking for going the first nite and scoring, abit susah, Jb clubbing circle is small, so one chick doesnt wanna see her friend going back with a stranger, initiate contact then when u come down the next time call the chick up and party with her, better chances that way. Friday isnt a happenin nite like in good ol' KL, but Saturday rox there, and ladies nite of course.

Party on!

kelvintay
25-01-2005, 10:09 AM
agrees... it rather hard to get ONS in JB...

so far only manage 1 after so many drinking and clubbing session... so save the money :)

MachoDevilX
25-01-2005, 10:22 AM
I have checked with the Captain in AP1 and here's some information on the overnight booking price in AP1 (near to BlueWave).

Collect girl at around 7pm - RM400
Collect girl at around 10pm - RM300
Collect girl after 12 pm - RM250

All the above pricing doesn't include hotel charges.

For all AP1 lau jiaos, all the Captains in AP1 has changed and all of them are now youngsters. One bad point in AP1 is that the young Captains will keep on coming into the room and bugging you to get "towels", "flowers", "More beer", and chicken wings etc... Last time, the previous batch of captains are better in terms of customer-service. I personally think that the youngster captains nowadays doesn't really know how to satisfy customers since they are more "pushy" unlike the previous batch...

nabeh123
25-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Collect girl at around 7pm - RM400
Collect girl at around 10pm - RM300
Collect girl after 12 pm - RM250
All the above pricing doesn't include hotel charges.

Wow great info bro, too bad cannot up u reps anymore :o
However still have some questions here :p
Since we have to book our own hotel, do they have any preference hotel or recommendation or lagi best special rate for those who tabao the gals?
And also after we book our own hotel, they will send the gal over or we have to pick them up ourselves?

Thanks in advance bro MDX

y7u8i9o0
25-01-2005, 11:29 AM
there is still some old captains at AP1, barely few. Ah Mau is one of them...if anyone here knows him. ;)

after some advise from my friend, u would like to go in a group to check out the babes and have fun, then find the gals you like and remember their number. return the second trip and go for booking straight away, need not open the room, just call captain and tell him gal number, hotel and room.

heard turnover at AP1 is quite fast...so happy cheonging

cheers
y7

MachoDevilX
25-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Wow great info bro, too bad cannot up u reps anymore
However still have some questions here
Since we have to book our own hotel, do they have any preference hotel or recommendation or lagi best special rate for those who tabao the gals?
And also after we book our own hotel, they will send the gal over or we have to pick them up ourselves?

Thanks in advance bro MDX

Bro,

No problem. Just sharing some information here. Reps are secondary...
I am not sure if they have any special rate for hotel but I guess they will jerk up the prices instead if you ask them to book the hotel and the hotel might not be nice.

I usually stay in New York Hotel since their pricing is considered cheap and you can also use the sauna/steam/swimming pool facilities at the 11th floor for free. The facilities are different from the New York Spa. New York spa is located at the 2nd floor and the FOC facilities are located at the 11th floor. The pricing for New York Hotel is as follow (Due to New year season, they have increase RM5) :

Economy Room Coporate rate (with 1x Breakfast) = RM100
Economy Room (with 1x Breakfast) = RM115 (with bath tub)
Standard Room Coporate rate (with 1x Breakfast) = RM115
Standard Room (with 1x Breakfast) = RM135 (with bath tub)

The coporate rate is for those people who have booked the room by faxing a letter with company letterheads to New York in advance...

Take note that for bros who want to save $$, must tell them that only 1 person will be staying. If not, an addtional of RM20 will be added for the breakfast.

As for the collecting of the girl, just have to tell the captain your hotel and room number. They will be sending the girl directly to your room...

MachoDevilX
25-01-2005, 12:21 PM
there is still some old captains at AP1, barely few. Ah Mau is one of them...if anyone here knows him.

after some advise from my friend, u would like to go in a group to check out the babes and have fun, then find the gals you like and remember their number. return the second trip and go for booking straight away, need not open the room, just call captain and tell him gal number, hotel and room.

heard turnover at AP1 is quite fast...so happy cheonging

cheers
y7

Hmmmmm... I didn't get to see any old captains that day... :rolleyes: Maybe either your definititions of old is different from mine? Or I am busy with the girls... :D My old is about 4-5 years back when CP is still around...

Just an additional info. You can also book the girl directly by calling the Captain. Then doesn't even have to be in AP1. I agree with you that the turnover in AP1 is quite fast. Usually the girls will only be there for a couple of months time before they are sent back to their hometown.