PDA

View Full Version : If newbie PM u...

horserider
12-01-2005, 07:03 PM
If newbie PM u, invited u for a kopi. When u met him, he flashed his card, saying he was from anti-vice, asking u to be an undercover , with $$$ commission. How do u feel ? Will u give away info on FL activities?

vmtech
12-01-2005, 10:19 PM
u kanna issit

diesel
12-01-2005, 10:33 PM
In my opinion, they will launch and cast the 'net' together with ISD to capture potential baits.

If they were to do it, they will handle it by themselves. Need no people to help them. Moreover, this is a piece of cake to them.

sexlover
13-01-2005, 12:31 AM
U kena invited ? or are u trying to invited some bro here to drink kopi? Are u from AV?? Or u watch too much undercover movie from HK??? :D

Actually dont think they need ppl like us to give info, it is only whether they want to catch or not lah. Why they need more info when everyday for a fact there is FL activities at GL??? Important thing is that MediaCock dont keep on publicise on GL can already. When they publicise, AV also LL have to take action if not they themselves kena pluck. Agree?

Everybody will live Happily Ever After like fairy tales when MediaCock stop.

WWEF
13-01-2005, 12:41 AM
If newbie PM u, invited u for a kopi. When u met him, he flashed his card, saying he was from anti-vice, asking u to be an undercover , with $$$ commission. How do u feel ? Will u give away info on FL activities?
Bro, if u have watch internal affairs(wu jian dao) then u will noe wat to do lah.
U will play the part of Andy Lau, so next time if the police raid geylang then u use yr hp send sms to all bros here so that we can run home. I suppose the okts, WL, and SB bros can give u more commission than the goverment! :D
Hey, just a joke, relax, no offence. And if u really wan to do wat i say, i will be the 1st 1 on yr contact list hor!
Cheers! :)

nirvana
13-01-2005, 12:49 AM
If newbie PM u, invited u for a kopi. When u met him, he flashed his card, saying he was from anti-vice, asking u to be an undercover , ?

hm... then i shall flashed back my card to him. he only got NTY card, i got NTUC link card, and SMRT EZ-link card :D

warresg
13-01-2005, 01:16 AM

I will feel like zapping him. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 01:31 AM
I had always wanted to be 25kid or undercover. :D

Can enjoy somemore + sabo ppl. Will add drama to my boring life.

dradonsnake77
13-01-2005, 01:56 AM
halo... small kid school has already reopened 4 abt 2weeks leh... dun u tink its time 2 go back 2school n study now n dun ever flash dis kinda sick JOKES!!! THE SPF wil nvr pay any1 2 go undercovered at all... N dey wont used any1 OUTSIDE e FORCE 2!!! looks like u had watch 2much MOVIES N TVs... I 2nd e bro here 2 zap ur pts... althought e pts doesnt meant anything at all!!! :mad:

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 02:01 AM
halo... small kid school has already reopened 4 abt 2weeks leh... dun u tink its time 2 go back 2school n study now n dun ever flash dis kinda sick JOKES!!! THE SPF wil nvr pay any1 2 go undercovered at all... N dey wont used any1 OUTSIDE e FORCE 2!!! looks like u had watch 2much MOVIES N TVs... I 2nd e bro here 2 zap ur pts... althought e pts doesnt meant anything at all!!! :mad:

I am honoured to continue the work of 9 other brothers and to bring your points down to ZERO. Nice English by the way. :D

mayday
13-01-2005, 02:26 AM
Lolx...i agree with bro wwef...wu jian dao..haha..dun be cock lah..AV where got need such help from outside the force?? hahaha

dradonsnake77
13-01-2005, 02:55 AM
yeah so y zapped my pts... afew pts was zapped in e yan ling @ sunshine thread others in dat striper thread abt being pan ge zi by sum sabo kings den now... but 4 wat reasons dat i got zapped... even xu sun quan got a "fair trial" B4 being sentenced!!! so wats my crime now??? :confused:

I am honoured to continue the work of 9 other brothers and to bring your points down to ZERO. Nice English by the way. :D

benz
13-01-2005, 05:39 AM
police from CNB are usually the ones that have undercover or informants :)

don't think the AV need to go to such an elaborate scheme to gather information. :P

medicheng
13-01-2005, 08:19 AM
I dun think so lah.....

ignis sport
13-01-2005, 08:40 AM
hmmm...perhaps if u join AV n really hard-up on making cases...then n only then would u consider doing what u've posted
but if it's a role playing fantasy of urs...perhaps we can be of some assistance n help fulfill ur wildest dreams :)
take it easy horserider, don't believe there's a big enough fish among us to interest AntiV...so cheong like there's no tomorrow, cos maybe kana flash card today

MoonBlaze
13-01-2005, 09:14 AM
Important thing is that MediaCock dont keep on publicise on GL can already. When they publicise, AV also LL have to take action if not they themselves kena pluck. Agree?
Everybody will live Happily Ever After like fairy tales when MediaCock stop.Agreeded..but medicock coming up on Joo Chiat on the "Qian Xian Jui Ji" on U channel these few days.... feathers will fly again...

hm... then i shall flashed back my card to him. he only got NTY card, i got NTUC link card, and SMRT EZ-link card Hahaha...Flash card can but dun flash something more private hor... :p

I had always wanted to be 25kid or undercover.
Can enjoy somemore + sabo ppl. Will add drama to my boring life.Wow!! you sound dangerous...scare scare...dun know you better...hahaha... :p

MoonBlaze
13-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Generally, i feel when meeting someone from SB, precautions had to be taken as like meeting a stranger. Luckily, the SB bros i had met till date are very alright ppl. USually, those introduced by other SB brother whom you known should be ok. Nevertheless, it is better to excerise care and analysis the personality of one before meeting up. Cheers!!! :)

robertking1
13-01-2005, 09:30 AM
got such kangtao or not....I want I want.....first I need $$$, second I am helping bros here to clear old goods so that new good will be available....
dont worry , the world may stop turning but the flow of foreign talent will not stop..... :D

Microsoft
13-01-2005, 09:35 AM
second I am helping bros here to clear old goods so that new good will be available....

Wat the...... Boh wei k_o_n_g Haiz!..... :eek: :p

robertking1
13-01-2005, 09:47 AM
Wat the...... Boh wei k_o_n_g Haiz!..... :eek:
oii..why you talk 1pc 1pc 1.......??? :confused:

Microsoft
13-01-2005, 09:54 AM
oii..why you talk 1pc 1pc 1.......???

Steven Chow style lidat 1. Somemore super OT too. Dun say i nv warn u. :D :p

Randi_Candi
13-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Steven Chow style lidat 1. Somemore super OT too. Dun say i nv warn u. :D
Haha.....reminds me of the Acer3939 Axe dance
Damn....cute

Before sidetrack :
Newbie pm me say jio leem kopi? I wun go lar
Somemore they say 我 是 警 察 , 我 们 要 你 做 卧 底 I will jus go to the station for kopi with him lar
I will not betray u guys 1, lidat swee boh? :D

DNAT
13-01-2005, 10:07 AM
today's free lunch still on anot har? .. :D

Randi_Candi
13-01-2005, 10:09 AM
On! but RK1 is going to pay cos he tio bey pio, 4D, big sweep, toto
:p

robertking1
13-01-2005, 10:13 AM
:p
oops sorry too late liow....I just donated all my winnings to Red Cross......now poorer than before becos I nv deduct my costs first..... :(

Randi_Candi
13-01-2005, 10:14 AM
oops sorry too late liow....I just donated all my winnings to Red Cross......now poorer than before becos I nv deduct my costs first..... :(
I heard that story before liao :(
Next betta player!

lawry
13-01-2005, 10:17 AM

free lunch!!!!!! :)

DNAT
13-01-2005, 10:24 AM

RK tio 4D ?? not STD meh? :D

RC, berapa orang pergi har?

Microsoft
13-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Newbie pm me say jio leem kopi? I wun go lar
Somemore they say 我 是 警 察 , 我 们 要 你 做 卧 底 I will jus go to the station for kopi with him lar
I will not betray u guys 1, lidat swee boh?

Kay kay Work 4 them lor. Then we can set up dummy joint for them to raid. Better still tell them old folk home oso got lobamg 1 ask AV 2 go n raid. Kekeke :D

Microsoft
13-01-2005, 10:33 AM
today's free lunch still on anot har? ..

Tat will depends whether u got bring fishing rod onot. :D

DNAT
13-01-2005, 10:33 AM
I heard that story before liao :(
Next betta player!

OI ... why u use WPP's previous Log Off the Link avatar ? .. I thot you are WPP leh .. NBzz :rolleyes:

DNAT
13-01-2005, 10:35 AM
free lunch!!!!!! :)

If you pay for me, my lunch will be free :D

Then I pay for you, yours = free lunch also ..

Microsoft
13-01-2005, 10:36 AM
OI ... why u use WPP's previous Log Off the Link avatar ? .. I thot you are WPP leh .. NBzz

New Trend!! No more i up u, u up me leow. Now is i use yours, u use mine. Hope tis dont apply 2 underwear as well. :eek: :D

DNAT
13-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Tat will depends whether u got bring fishing rod onot. :D

You bring the rod ... I bring the worms .. ;)

Microsoft
13-01-2005, 10:41 AM
You bring the rod ... I bring the worms ..

No need worms lah. Jiang Tai K_o_n_g tiao yu. :D

Hmm... Think Jiang Tai K_o_n_g oso no need 2 eat 1. :p

DNAT
13-01-2005, 10:52 AM
No need worms lah. Jiang Tai K_o_n_g tiao yu.

Hmm... Think Jiang Tai K_o_n_g oso no need 2 eat 1. :p

KNN, that means Jiang Tai K*ong = Con Man :rolleyes:

JTK no need to eat .. why ?

easyeasy
13-01-2005, 10:55 AM

i may choose to believe you if they ask you to be an undercover for them for free, but with $$$ commission come on lah you must be dreaming.

where got so ho kan?

Microsoft
13-01-2005, 11:03 AM
KNN, that means Jiang Tai K*ong = Con Man

JTK no need to eat .. why ?

Confirm conman. Nv use worm how 2 catch fish?? Heard he hide a net further down the river. The emperor later found out. Got so piss tat he chop his head off. :D

DNAT
13-01-2005, 11:15 AM
i may choose to believe you if they ask you to be an undercover for them for free, but with $$$ commission come on lah you must be dreaming.

where got so ho kan?

got lah ... in the dreams lor :D

lawry
13-01-2005, 11:16 AM
If you pay for me, my lunch will be free :D

Then I pay for you, yours = free lunch also ..

ok.. i pay for ur fried rice.. u pay for my buddha jump over the wall.. can boh brudder.. .:) later lunch onz..

DNAT
13-01-2005, 11:21 AM
ok.. i pay for ur fried rice.. u pay for my buddha jump over the wall.. can boh brudder.. .:) later lunch onz..

I can only pay for your 'frog leg jump over your head' ... check your PM lah .. :D

Tripster
13-01-2005, 11:31 AM
I can only pay for your 'frog leg jump over your head' ... check your PM lah .. :D

When we go for frog leg jump over head? I also want! DNAT...I miss u!!!

Trip :D

DNAT
13-01-2005, 11:39 AM
When we go for frog leg jump over head? I also want! DNAT...I miss u!!!

Trip :D

NBzz ... wait ppl thot we all got 1 leg one :D

frog leg .. we fix a later date.

Randi_Candi
13-01-2005, 11:45 AM
RK tio 4D ?? not STD meh? :D

RC, berapa orang pergi har?
Encik, orang tak banyak.
Ada tujo/lapan orang
Encik Fool dengan Encik LS tak pergi, tak kasi saya face :(

Randi_Candi
13-01-2005, 11:46 AM
OI ... why u use WPP's previous Log Off the Link avatar ? .. I thot you are WPP leh .. NBzz :rolleyes:
Huh? we din chg avatar, we chgd nic
I am still the hamsome dashing 14yr old ktv idiot cum newbie :rolleyes:

lawry
13-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Huh? we din chg avatar, we chgd nic
I am still the hamsome dashing 14yr old ktv idiot cum newbie :rolleyes:
pengs.. brudder.. thanks for helping me saved my lunch money.. no apitide to eat liao... think about ur face and body and think how should a 14 year old look like.. that thinking process give me night mare... :eek:

DNAT
13-01-2005, 12:12 PM
pengs.. brudder.. thanks for helping me saved my lunch money.. no apitide to eat liao... think about ur face and body and think how should a 14 year old look like.. that thinking process give me night mare... :eek:
Si bey paiseh plus sorry ... my queen got sick so I must later go AMK and buy her porridge ... I cannot attend the lunch later liao ...

Sorry sorry :(

Microsoft
13-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Si bey paiseh plus sorry ... my queen got sick so I must later go AMK and buy her porridge ... I cannot attend the lunch later liao ...

Sorry sorry

Haiz.... Poor RC... Hehe mine with him belated 2moro evening at $. :D

lawry
13-01-2005, 12:20 PM

Sorry sorry :(

sigh.. another cover up for an afternoon secret mission to TN.. :p

DNAT
13-01-2005, 12:25 PM
sigh.. another cover up for an afternoon secret mission to TN.. :p

serious 1 lah ... later I gotta take cab back from AMK arh .. :o

mai hot lah .. I owe you one lunch lah ... paiseh paiseh

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 03:53 PM
serious 1 lah ... later I gotta take cab back from AMK arh .. :o

mai hot lah .. I owe you one lunch lah ... paiseh paiseh

Hi there, today i met them for makan. Would like to know u but Too bad can't see u. Next time makan / drinks on me. :D

Regards,
Ah Seng

lawry
13-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Hi there, today i met them for makan. Would like to know u but Too bad can't see u. Next time makan / drinks on me. :D

Regards,
Ah Seng

Hey,

I heard that.. 10q in advance brudder.. :)

Free MAKAN again!! SIONG AH!

DNAT
13-01-2005, 04:20 PM

Regards,
Ah Seng

Just now last minute aeroplane .. paiseh paiseh

Next time I balanja ya. :)

lawry
13-01-2005, 04:29 PM

Next time I balanja ya.

dont worry u two take turn...

CB.. (i like calling him tat.. kekekekke) will balanja first.. after tat u loh.. :)

wah TWO FREE MEAL!!! HAPPY LIKE MAD... :D

acer3939
13-01-2005, 04:32 PM

Next time I balanja ya. :)
That what you always say mah, everytime also like that :D

DNAT
13-01-2005, 04:32 PM

CB.. (i like calling him tat.. kekekekke) will balanja first.. after tat u loh..

wah TWO FREE MEAL!!! HAPPY LIKE MAD COW... :D

I balanja you eat grass ya .. :D

lawry
13-01-2005, 04:34 PM
I balanja you eat grass ya .. :D

week day i dont take drugs.. :) anyway Batam grass not as good as AUZZIE grass...

maybe grass jelly can lah.. but grass jelly not filling leh..

DNAT
13-01-2005, 04:37 PM
week day i dont take drugs.. :) anyway Batam grass not as good as AUZZIE grass...

maybe grass jelly can lah.. but grass jelly not filling leh..

grass = 草lah ... NBzzzz :rolleyes:

DNAT
13-01-2005, 04:39 PM
That what you always say mah, everytime also like that :D

Nbzz .. better than 没 交 待 or bo chap .. :o

lawry
13-01-2005, 04:40 PM
grass = 草lah ... NBzzzz :rolleyes:

ohh.. i tot u saying those kind of "puff puff.. suck suck.. " type of grass.. shhhhhh police here alot... cannot let them know u have grass and go batam for..... XXXX :)

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 04:42 PM

CB.. (i like calling him tat.. kekekekke) will balanja first.. after tat u loh.. :)

wah TWO FREE MEAL!!! HAPPY LIKE MAD...

Maybe one day if got time can really go to this place near Serrangoon Central. The restaurant is located below HDB block which also houses the famous crab Kopi Tiam. Though this restaurant look like coffee shop but upstairs got aircon.

Had a dinner there recently, the dishes are fucking fantastic and can rival the very good chinese restaurants dun offer a wide range of dishes and their specialites are :
1. Steamed Crab with glutinous rice, very tasty combination
2. Steamed Cod Fish Head, gnn COD FISH is nice liao, head lagi best. Rare dish. I asked around liao, ppl say COD FISH imported with no head.
3. Lobster Noodles machaim pasta
4. Lobster Salad
5. 2 taste Pork
6. Pumpkin Soup.

The chef is friendly and very good cook and prices are very reasonable. Next time we go there eat. Gnn places like no signboard lah are bullshit liao. Must continously source for new makan.

DNAT
13-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Maybe one day if got time can really go to this place near Serrangoon Central. The restaurant is located below HDB block which also houses the famous crab Kopi Tiam. Though this restaurant look like coffee shop but upstairs got aircon.

Had a dinner there recently, the dishes are fucking fantastic and can rival the very good chinese restaurants dun offer a wide range of dishes and their specialites are :
2. Steamed Cod Fish Head, gnn COD FISH is nice liao, head lagi best. Rare dish. I asked around liao, ppl say COD FISH imported with no head.
4. Lobster Salad
5. 2 taste Pork
6. Pumpkin Soup.

The chef is friendly and very good cook and prices are very reasonable. Next time we go there eat. Gnn places like no signboard lah are bullshit liao. Must continously source for new makan.

Izit block 2*4 har? I am interested, if got go can count me in? thanks

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Izit block 2*4 har? I am interested, if got go can count me in? thanks

Ah....ya lah. Of course count u in. The food is good leh? :D

DNAT
13-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Ah....ya lah. Of course count u in. The food is good leh? :D

wow lau .. I saw TV got intro / kai-seow the crab bee hoon ... looks yummy leh .. surely this round take leave (if go for lunch) also must go.

:)

lawry
13-01-2005, 05:05 PM
their specialites are :
4. Lobster Salad
5. 2 taste Pork
6. Pumpkin Soup.

steam liao... "drooling" i take No.1 in queue...

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Actually crab beehoon is served by the kopitiam, the dishes mentioned are from the new restaurant lah.

The crab beehoon place last time very fierce business but now cannot make it liao. Standard drop and somemore their neighbour offer much better food now. Basically restaurant food at chee cha prices. :D

DNAT
13-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Actually crab beehoon is served by the kopitiam, the dishes mentioned are from the new restaurant lah.

The crab beehoon place last time very fierce business but now cannot make it liao. Standard drop and somemore their neighbour offer much better food now. Basically restaurant food at chee cha prices. :D

I PM u my HP contact 1st .. :D

lawry
13-01-2005, 05:28 PM
I PM u my HP contact 1st .. :D

TMD.. cut queue.. pui.. :mad:

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Next week we all go makan lah. After my trip to China. Lets try to get 8 persons, ideal number. As appreciation for knowing u guys in person, dinner on me. :)

P.S: I will call chef to booking 1st. Cb always must queue like fuck. Will order 2xCod Fish Head. Beh tahan, must eat.

MrRoger2
13-01-2005, 05:34 PM
i shall flashed back my card to him. he only got NTY card, i got NTUC link card, and SMRT EZ-link card :D

LOL...maybe he got all those & more?? :D

DNAT
13-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Next week we all go makan lah. After my trip to China. Lets try to get 8 persons, ideal number. As appreciation for knowing u guys in person, dinner on me. :)

P.S: I will call chef to booking 1st. Cb always must queue like fuck. Will order 2xCod Fish Head. Beh tahan, must eat.

no wonder that time ** jio us go there lah .. NBzz, but he jio-ed for lunch time and must find 8 persons lah .. but we all find that place damn far + no enuff time dats why din go. now I know liao ...

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 05:44 PM
no wonder that time ** jio us go there lah .. NBzz, but he jio-ed for lunch time and must find 8 persons lah .. but we all find that place damn far + no enuff time dats why din go. now I know liao ...

Actually max 10 per table and min = 1 / table. Basically i think 8 is good number to enjoy alot of dishes yet can eat enough u see.

Hard to enjoy with 2 persons only. Dun know wat to order also.

lawry
13-01-2005, 05:50 PM
As appreciation for knowing u guys in person, dinner on me. :)

BRUDDER, I LUV U!!! :)

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 05:52 PM
BRUDDER, I LUV U!!! :)

Later after dinner u open 4 + 1 bottle Martel at Lido Palace. Bring your VISA. :D

lawry
13-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Later after dinner u open 4 + 1 bottle Martel at Lido Palace. Bring your VISA. :D

lido palace at jurong? T123 has post leh.. but heard they dont have martel there.. :)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29556

et911
13-01-2005, 06:44 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29556

Fire crackers every where ... heh.. nice link. Up your reps for it! :D

lawry
13-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Fire crackers every where ... heh.. nice link. Up your reps for it! :D

I WAN FR!!!! :p

et911
13-01-2005, 06:55 PM
I WAN FR!!!! :p

FR with who??? Teo chew ah moi havent touch lah!!! :cool:

lawry
13-01-2005, 06:58 PM
FR WITH BON CHA CHA.. BON cha cha.. *shake* *shake*....

last nite.. honestly.. i think tat teow chew ah moi used to work as hostress before.. knn.. when she sits down hand auto put on ur lap.. nnb.. make me jealous.. for a moment makes me think that she is giivng u HJ or wat.. waitress cum hostress.. u spoil market pay tips.. :D

et911
13-01-2005, 07:02 PM
FR WITH BON CHA CHA.. BON cha cha.. *shake* *shake*....

last nite.. honestly.. i think tat teow chew ah moi used to work as hostress before.. knn.. when she sits down hand auto put on ur lap.. nnb.. make me jealous.. for a moment makes me think that she is giivng u HJ or wat.. waitress cum hostress.. u spoil market pay tips.. :D

Allo, that one not tips. That one was to compensate her for you hugging her the whole night! :D If she hostess then job easy liao.. wouldnt have any more fun. Prefer liang jia fu nui. The PRC (tiko??) not bad either, big boobies..

See the fire cracker thread for my answer on the FR request.

lawry
13-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Prefer liang jia fu nui.
LAO SE LIANG!!! DOM!!!

The PRC (tiko??) not bad either, big boobies..

this one definately can!! i know her weakness.. but.. sigh.. one big problem.. tell u tonight. :(

et911
13-01-2005, 07:14 PM
LAO SE LIANG!!! DOM!!!
this one definately can!! i know her weakness.. but.. sigh.. one big problem.. tell u tonight. :(

Pot calling kettle black..

Ok, we talk tonite..

Shiokday
18-01-2005, 08:50 AM

haven't touch...u sure anot? :p

Allo, that one not tips. That one was to compensate her for you hugging her the whole night! If she hostess then job easy liao.. wouldnt have any more fun. Prefer liang jia fu nui. The PRC (tiko??) not bad either, big boobies..

is that the one is talking about and that place? i must make sure i got u...hehehe

et911
18-01-2005, 11:44 AM
haven't touch...u sure anot? :p

Besides hold hands, hug hug, kiss kiss, no - no touch.

is that the one is talking about and that place? i must make sure i got u...hehehe

You get me do what? I am straight, no interest in men.

lawry
18-01-2005, 12:01 PM
HUH?!?!?! WHEN??? Ninja act hor.. secret mission.. grin.. i still tot u r my brudder.... :mad:

japboy
18-01-2005, 12:26 PM

brudder, i think u r really into semi-retirement now.. not even touch... haiz... at least one of our brudder got an almost-instant bbbj... becum pron star 4 d nite, hor~! :eek: .... kekekeke

Shiokday
18-01-2005, 02:11 PM
is that the one is talking about and that place? i must make sure i got WITH u...hehehe
typo error. butter finger.

[QUOTE=et911]
You get me do what? I am straight, no interest in men.

could u kindly ask the prc her size? :D

Leeson
18-01-2005, 02:13 PM
best crab bee hoon is at GL35! :D

et911
18-01-2005, 05:10 PM
HUH?!?!?! WHEN??? Ninja act hor.. secret mission.. grin.. i still tot u r my brudder....

I dont tell you.. ;) Who ask you to aeroplane me last week.. :D

et911
18-01-2005, 05:11 PM
brudder, i think u r really into semi-retirement now.. not even touch... haiz... at least one of our brudder got an almost-instant bbbj... becum pron star 4 d nite, hor~! :eek: .... kekekeke

Who who??? Being porn star is my dream job leh..

We go this place tomorrow ai mai? I am old liao, so cannot touch too much, wait blood pressure too high kena fcuk by doctor again..

et911
18-01-2005, 05:13 PM
could u kindly ask the prc her size? :D

On what? She is at least size 7 (shoes). Wears small-medium size blouse I think. Waist should be around 25 - 27". Kar chng around 34 - 35". Height about 1.6.

What other sizes you need?

Shiokday
18-01-2005, 09:09 PM
On what? She is at least size 7 (shoes). Wears small-medium size blouse I think. Waist should be around 25 - 27". Kar chng around 34 - 35". Height about 1.6.

What other sizes you need?

err... nose, eyes, mouth, tummy, ass and most important nipples if she allows u to see :D
as for the rest, i will dig her..oops.... i will explore with her :D

et911
18-01-2005, 09:21 PM
err... nose, eyes, mouth, tummy, ass and most important nipples if she allows u to see :D
as for the rest, i will dig her..oops.... i will explore with her :D

You still in office so late??

The rest you mention one I no stats. We go find out first hand how? Onz bo?

Shiokday
19-01-2005, 09:03 AM
You still in office so late??

The rest you mention one I no stats. We go find out first hand how? Onz bo?

itchy liao but i ...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=743646&postcount=54

lawry
19-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Who who??? Being porn star is my dream job leh..

We go this place tomorrow ai mai? I am old liao, so cannot touch too much, wait blood pressure too high kena fcuk by doctor again..
no wonder, u my brudder... we both wan to be pron star.. :D
You old? Ur heart and dick where got old.. the only thing that is old is ur IC.. tio boh? :D

et911
19-01-2005, 11:32 AM
itchy liao but i ...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=743646&postcount=54

Waur piang, this gal not WL lady.... you can take the whole night if you want to..

And no one is interested in your pictures lah... except me who will take and post..

et911
19-01-2005, 11:35 AM
no wonder, u my brudder... we both wan to be pron star.. You old? Ur heart and dick where got old.. the only thing that is old is ur IC.. tio boh?

Waur you understand me too much liao. Get ready to be exterminated by the Chee-Force... :D

Shiokday
19-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Waur piang, this gal not WL lady.... you can take the whole night if you want to..

And no one is interested in your pictures lah... except me who will take and post..

take my pic and post...i so old and obnoxious... i just afraid that ppl will zap u for ur posting and this thread will be deleted... :D

et911
19-01-2005, 12:02 PM
take my pic and post...i so old and obnoxious... i just afraid that ppl will zap u for ur posting and this thread will be deleted... :D

Did I say I want to post here? I will be sending it to JB to mass produce VCDs and make some money to chiong.. else no budget liao..

Shiokday
19-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Did I say I want to post here? I will be sending it to JB to mass produce VCDs and make some money to chiong.. else no budget liao..

i don't think it is a viable business...unless u are selling it to the DOW... :D

talking abt vcds, can i go to ur office to burn a couple of hundreds so that i also can make some money to chiong...no patent rite?

that viet ger that u mentioned still around?

et911
19-01-2005, 12:26 PM
i don't think it is a viable business...unless u are selling it to the DOW... :D

You got to know that, THAT is my major market.

talking abt vcds, can i go to ur office to burn a couple of hundreds so that i also can make some money to chiong...no patent rite?

Hello, my office clean one ok? Nothing for you to burn except papers and cigarettes (outside the office, no-smoking inside the office).

that viet ger that u mentioned still around?

Which one? There are literally hundreds of them!

Shiokday
19-01-2005, 01:34 PM
You got to know that, THAT is my major market.

quite true...DOM in DOW market. :D

my office clean one ok? Nothing for you to burn except papers and cigarettes (outside the office, no-smoking inside the office).
aiyo only thing that i want to burn at ur office are VCDs.

Which one? There are literally hundreds of them!
this one lor
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=753480&postcount=41

Thai Rak Thai
02-05-2007, 02:51 AM
would AV cast net to trap us? :confused:

High till Dry
02-05-2007, 02:56 AM
would AV cast net to trap us? :confused:

U r certainty good in digging out old threads while ur bro is good in starting meaningful threads.

Salute to both of u...:p