PDA

View Full Version : Sri Lankan Girls at Rowell

Taeru
13-01-2005, 12:47 AM
:) Bros anyboy know what are their charges?? Can help? :)

Thanks alot ya

reacher
13-01-2005, 12:04 PM
ask lah.. i realise also got indonesia girls there. should be below $25

DaShING
13-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Bro's,

Have tried them before. their range is as follows:

short time : $20 - $30.

One Hour : $50 - $60.

Service : 2/10. ( Personal advice, dun waste money). :(

chessepie
13-01-2005, 02:36 PM
when exactly is the time they come and stand, been there for a few occassions after some cheap shopping at Mustaxxx, anyway never seen such FLs before.....care to enlighten me??

lawry
13-01-2005, 03:42 PM
wah terror.... Sri Lankan gals... :eek:

i heard they practise special yoga.. give u special feeling... some say make u more youthful.. tats what kamasutra is all about.. its the practse of sex to gain extra youth and energy from the univers...

i think can introduce to my DOM friends... :D

MY DOM friends pls come out,

pagin for," looksee,RK,dnat,tripster,plman,et911,ZGB,batamman, poolhot,danny41...etc" kekekekke

reacher
13-01-2005, 04:33 PM
night time got liao.. all really cim face. Cater for cheap shoot oni:)

kazuru
13-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Which part of rowell? can be more specific... :confused:

Taeru
14-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Which part of rowell? can be more specific... :confused:

Urm... i noticed it was some hotel.. along the 2 storeyed shop houses.. and there was actually one or two... just standing outside the entrance waiting...

well... after trying indo.. and mostly thai... why not some different 'chai' now... heee

hmm... from their look... hmm... better than isus... really... but isus have a lithe bod... hottt... from the description of the brothers she's a chili padi... and a duracell motor mouth :p

bedok99
14-01-2005, 12:56 AM
where do u do the job with those sri lanka girls?
at the hotel or in those shop houses?
how much is the hotel's hourly rates?
thanks

Taeru
17-01-2005, 01:49 AM
where do u do the job with those sri lanka girls?
at the hotel or in those shop houses?
how much is the hotel's hourly rates?
thanks

I'm thinking of the hotel that they are standing outside of... charges that's what i'm wondering same as the indons? hmm.. not sure.. hourly rates i'm still checking out.. waiting to get my pay then will update you.. cos i'm aiming dark meat now hee

axeman24
19-03-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi Guys,

Just came back from Sri Lanka few hours ago from a business trip. Well basically if you want to find good bonking you got to have local contacts to bring you around cos basically it is illegal in the country. Anyway my distributor brought me to this joint at the hotel called Juliana Hotel. I will post more details in awhile cos I have to settle some admin first.