PDA

View Full Version : A question to ask... Fucked a buddy...

soblur
17-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but I really would like some opinions on this.

Have this really good buddy that I somehow ended up fucking twice. Thing is I'm the sort that if anything happens between me and the girl, I feel an obligation to take up responsibility for it (that's how me and some of my ex-gfs started (unfortunately)). But for her case, after it happened, she treated it as though nothing had happened. Both times lor. That really gets me wondering, what is she thinking???

Any opinions?

Oh, forgot to mention, frankly I do kinda like her, but yet somehow feel apprehensive about expressing my feelings. Maybe afraid of rejection or that it'd spoil our friendship.

asdfghjkl
17-01-2005, 12:15 AM
erm.. blur nick? oic.. think u should confront her?

uglyger
17-01-2005, 12:17 AM
ask her how she feel about u whether u 2 haf chance to further it on..or wait n c...drop her hintz

asdfghjkl
17-01-2005, 12:22 AM
or wait n c..

procastination is the enemy of success.. :p

uglyger
17-01-2005, 12:24 AM
too fast alz o cannot lar...all my r/z dun work out coz too fast le

soblur
17-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Well, another reason why I'm apprehensive also is cos I have qualms about having someone like her as a gf. Having been out clubbing with her so often, her getting approached (almost always), her dressing, her behavior with her friends etc. all leave me feeling that if I were her bf, I'd definitely feel really insecure.

asdfghjkl
17-01-2005, 12:25 AM
yep.. ur sub conscience has spoken and told you the answer already.. :o

uglyger
17-01-2005, 12:27 AM
well then i suggezt wait.....maybe it'z juz an infatuation

Eternity_Gal
17-01-2005, 12:30 AM
if u like the gal, u should be bold to express ur feelings.. I wonder how come a guy can be so undecisive in making ur choice whether to get the gal or not..Tell u one tip: ur gd friend might be flinging, she may not like you at all... So, the next time you ask her out, try to be more daring. Look into her eyes and see her reaction lol.. U 'll know whether it's a fling or real love..

asdfghjkl
17-01-2005, 12:35 AM
ET is a lao jiao when it comes to bgr.. asking her about relationships is akin to asking zhuge liang about war strategies.. lol

Eternity_Gal
17-01-2005, 12:39 AM
ET is a lao jiao when it comes to bgr.. asking her about relationships is akin to asking zhuge liang about war strategies.. lol

aiya.. I'm only just slightly above the surface.. there 're more seniors who are better in handling these.. hah.. and dont think too much.. even she turn u down, there are still others nice gals..

pexter
17-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Well, another reason why I'm apprehensive also is cos I have qualms about having someone like her as a gf. Having been out clubbing with her so often, her getting approached (almost always), her dressing, her behavior with her friends etc. all leave me feeling that if I were her bf, I'd definitely feel really insecure.

There there, deep down u already have ur answer... so listen to ur heart, not ur brain. Coz sometimes ur heart gives u the answer to ur problems... ;)

WWEF
17-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Oh, forgot to mention, frankly I do kinda like her, but yet somehow feel apprehensive about expressing my feelings. Maybe afraid of rejection or that it'd spoil our friendship.
Even if she pretends nothing happen at all, there is still a chance she might have feelings 4 u too. Some woman can really act "not interested" very well.
Hope u find the guts to tell her soon, even if that means risking yr friendship with her. Anyway thats just my Personal Opinion only.
GOOD LUCK WITH HER!

HellBoy Van
17-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but I really would like some opinions on this.

Any opinions?

Well, don;t be surprise that she might ve the same feelings as you too, didn't wanna lose a close buddy, yet unable to resist the kinda of touchy comfort from someone so close...................., my opinion, a rather bastard one, why spoil this relationship, if she like it this way, so be it............. things might not turns up good if the two of you starts to get together....... so why not let it remain as it is.......

soblur
17-01-2005, 12:43 AM
if u like the gal, u should be bold to express ur feelings.. I wonder how come a guy can be so undecisive in making ur choice whether to get the gal or not..Tell u one tip: ur gd friend might be flinging, she may not like you at all... So, the next time you ask her out, try to be more daring. Look into her eyes and see her reaction lol.. U 'll know whether it's a fling or real love..

Ah? See her reaction? How to tell the diff?

Eternity_Gal
17-01-2005, 12:57 AM
Share with u one tip: When you are making eyes to her, hold that look for a bit longer than you normally would but not too much longer.Next, look at the other, than look down or away and than look back again. This lets her know u are interested. When the other looks back at you, look a bit longer than the first time. If she's still keeping in contact, congrats...u are on your way...

asdfghjkl
17-01-2005, 12:59 AM
hey ET.. this often happens to me.. but when i approach them, they ran away!

Eternity_Gal
17-01-2005, 01:03 AM

this shows two possiblities:(1) the gals aren't interested in you..(2) Ur looks must 've scare them away(just kidding lol)
Cheers..
Y.T

watmidoin
17-01-2005, 01:05 AM

maybe because of ur beard :D

ay, u go pub look for gerfrnd, screw arnd still want a nice dainty ger who won't be approached so can feel secure. abit too much rite. :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
17-01-2005, 01:06 AM
ok.. tml i shave off my beard and then c wat happen..

soblur
17-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Share with u one tip: When you are making eyes to her, hold that look for a bit longer than you normally would but not too much longer.Next, look at the other, than look down or away and than look back again. This lets her know u are interested. When the other looks back at you, look a bit longer than the first time. If she's still keeping in contact, congrats...u are on your way...

Ah??? She's my buddy leh, not someone that I'm approaching leh. :confused:

watmidoin
17-01-2005, 01:11 AM
ok.. tml i shave off my beard and then c wat happen..

how abt a complete makeover? hairstyle need to change also. and dat costume. make u look like some chou dao shi. maybe the one dat xxxx xiao long nu :eek: dats y ppl scared of u. (once again, no offence.)

Eternity_Gal
17-01-2005, 01:13 AM
if she considered u as buddy, forget bout forming a relationship with her.. if she like u, she would 've not pretended to act as if nth had happened.. maybe u can continue her company, but not as in a BGR..

asdfghjkl
17-01-2005, 01:13 AM
erm.. while i dun look like him.. but i got ppl commenting i look like sima yi ler?!

maybe they scare of him thats why they ran away??

uglyger
17-01-2005, 01:15 AM
u like to watch san guo yan yi ar

curiouslook
17-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Bro, from my past experience she probably like you alot but not "in love" with you cos you are not her "type".. sex is just a desire and she also want to know what it is like doing it with you.. Why she pretend like nothing happen is she is after all a girl ma..so she is equally shy like you and best way is to act like nothing happens.. Just assure her that nothing will affect your friendship with her..be friends and unless you want to marry her then better let things be as it is now.. enjoy her friendship..good luck!

asdfghjkl
17-01-2005, 01:21 AM
what look has said is very true.. its like fighting a war and as you know, there is no end of deception in warfare..

Hakoshu
17-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Live with it... :)

SGALI
17-01-2005, 01:31 AM
Bro, there's a new word for this called 'FUBU' = Fuck Buddy. I think it's best to enjoy this relationship as it is.

oxilary
17-01-2005, 01:32 AM
ur buddy is single?

dis only happens to me.. when they're not single :p

AustinPowers
17-01-2005, 02:29 AM
was she a virgin when u f* her?

sexlover
17-01-2005, 02:34 AM
If really like her,,, just let her know.

Thru what u say, she act like nothing happen,, it could be she totally not interest in u and just want physical contact. Or she is too shy to say it out.

Actually since u already bonk her twice,, just to check, after bonking did u light a cigarette and walk to toilet yourself or u hug her tightly??
I believe that will be the prefect timing to express to her if u really like her.

Good Luck !!!!! Hope to hear your Hat-trick soon.... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
17-01-2005, 03:36 AM
Relak, wait for the girl to give u more signals before u make anymore. Anyway u got nothing to lose if she wanna continue the fuck-buddy relationship with u. 敌不动, 我不动 :D

thaivisitor
17-01-2005, 07:10 AM
There there, deep down u already have ur answer... so listen to ur heart, not ur brain. Coz sometimes ur heart gives u the answer to ur problems...
I always tht it was the other way round that you should use your brain and not your heart.

Heart doesn't give solutions, the brain does.

thaivisitor
17-01-2005, 07:17 AM
If really like her,,, just let her know.

Thru what u say, she act like nothing happen,, it could be she totally not interest in u and just want physical contact. Or she is too shy to say it out.

Actually since u already bonk her twice,, just to check, after bonking did u light a cigarette and walk to toilet yourself or u hug her tightly??
I believe that will be the prefect timing to express to her if u really like her.

Good Luck !!!!! Hope to hear your Hat-trick soon.... :D
What happen if he none smoker?

Sakali maybe after fuck, SHE lit up cigarette and walk to toilet while he rest on bed, kekekeke

thaivisitor
17-01-2005, 07:26 AM
Relak, wait for the girl to give u more signals before u make anymore. Anyway u got nothing to lose if she wanna continue the fuck-buddy relationship with u. 敌不动, 我不动 :D
I think you are right.

there's no necessity to tell her what you feel nor for her to tell you, since as you say... you are buddies. Both of you probably understands each other and would probably feel if there is any hint of affection for each other.

Seriously, I've never SAY or ASKED my ex GF to be my GF then. We were friends first and then it just turn into a relationship naturally. Let nature takes it course, and just continue your relationship in which ever way it is now, or will be later.

If it is meant to be, it will be. And as for the feeling of insecurity with her behaviour, dressing, etc... to me, it shows you subconciously have a sense of responsibity towards her which is good. Keep an eye out for your buddy.. I'm sure she is aware of it and silently appreciates it.

My 2 cents worth.

peterfish
17-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Ah??? She's my buddy leh, not someone that I'm approaching leh. :confused:

OMG, you DID her twice and yet you still not sure why you did it??? Very simple. Either LUST or LOVE. Only you know the answer. :eek:

peterfish
17-01-2005, 08:40 AM

What signals? Maybe wait until her period never come, is it? :D

Evianalps
17-01-2005, 08:40 AM
jus enjoy the friendship with her..at least u get to bonk her and also have the chance to sian oda gers..imagine if u were to be a couple..cannot do this and that..and if the both of u breaks up,end of relationship and no more fuck buddy..like some of the bro said..let nature take it course

medicheng
17-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Bro Soblur, just enjoy the fucking part and dun think too much..... since u already felt insecure even u two get together dun even think about chasing her....

t123
17-01-2005, 08:55 AM
GO watch kinsey and you will know that sometimes human behaviour towards sex can be or be without any connection to feelings. Maybe she just wants to have some emotional release thru sex (she knows you and wants safe sex)
(BTW, any french kissing involved) or she may really likes you but still undecided abt commitments, because 50% of friendship may be on a countdown to explosion after sex, 50% may end up letting nature takes it course and both parties will still remain friends for life. Human behaviour is the representations of our inner feelings, our inner feelings is non measurable, only believe 40% what a shrink can tell you because that's the best science can tell you. It's best to be frank with her on how the both of you feel towards each other. DOn't be like Julia Roberts in My Best Friend's wedding.
My 0.0001cent worth of comment. :)

thaivisitor
17-01-2005, 09:05 AM
jus enjoy the friendship with her..at least u get to bonk her and also have the chance to sian oda gers..imagine if u were to be a couple..cannot do this and that..and if the both of u breaks up,end of relationship and no more fuck buddy..like some of the bro said..let nature take it course
Now come to think of it... this is really a good idea.

Why don't go out with her and try to sian other girls for ONS and see how she really reacts? This will give an indication of her feelings for you.

MoonBlaze
17-01-2005, 09:23 AM
Unless she was damn high on alochol or something else on both ocassions, one thing for sure, she do not dislike you.
The next question is whether you like her and can live with her personalities?
Yes, she might always attract attention from guys like honey does to bees but what matters is her response to them? End of day, if she choose to go into a relationship, need to find out how much is she really to commit. All these can be probed from normal conversation with her. Just have to be tactical.

If you have the courage to do her, why not ask her?
Cheers!!! ;) :)

Happosai
17-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Having been out clubbing with her so often, her getting approached (almost always), her dressing, her behavior with her friends etc. all leave me feeling that if I were her bf, I'd definitely feel really insecure.

I dont think it will work out, her dress sense and her behavior are all part of her, you cannot accept it means you cant accept her for what she is, If i'm in your shoes, I'll just let nature take it's course, meanwhile I'll still carry on bonking her brains out :D.

Tai_zi21
17-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Hi Bro soblur
Do u feel attracted to her after u have sex with her? Or is it from the start u already like her liao? Think abt this ques carefully! There a diff btw Sex and Love! But if u do really like her,why not go for it? after all u only lived once and should make the best out of it man!

sexlover
17-01-2005, 12:30 PM
What happen if he none smoker?

Sakali maybe after fuck, SHE lit up cigarette and walk to toilet while he rest on bed, kekekeke

If that really happen, bro soblur either drop the 1st tear, or check the side table to see whether she got put some money on table, kekeke,,,, then wear his clothes and run..... :D

ozoze74
17-01-2005, 01:16 PM

Heh soblur, maybe you should just keep the relationship this way, as a buddy. I have a friend, who have a so call female buddy as a regular sex partner, just because they both have no plan of settling down. They stopped after the guy found his true love. The funny thing is that the wife and the female buddy become good friend, and the wife have no idea of the relationship her husband had with the female buddy.

So maybe you should keep your relationship until something else developed (love blossom) or until you or her found your true love. Whether to stop is up to you, but at least you are getting free sex from now to then.

ct75
17-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Firstly, u not being able to stand the fact that guys approach her, her way she dress, and she behaves. Well all I can say mate is that dont expect her to change after you guys become a couple that is if you do. That is her and it will always be. So unless you can accept it, dont go into it.

Secondly have you haven't thought of how you are able to go to bed with her not once but twice and yet you are just "buddies" Well dont mean to be devil's advocate... but how many other such "buddies" are there? You may not be the only guy sharing her bed.....

I have experienced something like this before too myself, did it not once but thrice and we were close like a couple, I would say very very intimate in public even... but at the end of the day, she went with a guy she knew for barely 3 weeks.... haha and the irony of it all is even though we have gone to bed... she regards us as just friends, nothing more........

So take carefully my man.... sometimes nowadays to Women, they are more open than us men..... Sex is no longer a big deal..... So dont get urself emotionally attached for nothing.....

uglyger
17-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Firstly, u not being able to stand the fact that guys approach her, her way she dress, and she behaves. Well all I can say mate is that dont expect her to change after you guys become a couple that is if you do. That is her and it will always be. So unless you can accept it, dont go into it.

Secondly have you haven't thought of how you are able to go to bed with her not once but twice and yet you are just "buddies" Well dont mean to be devil's advocate... but how many other such "buddies" are there? You may not be the only guy sharing her bed.....

I have experienced something like this before too myself, did it not once but thrice and we were close like a couple, I would say very very intimate in public even... but at the end of the day, she went with a guy she knew for barely 3 weeks.... haha and the irony of it all is even though we have gone to bed... she regards us as just friends, nothing more........

So take carefully my man.... sometimes nowadays to Women, they are more open than us men..... Sex is no longer a big deal..... So dont get urself emotionally attached for nothing.....

yea i wld agree...i uzed to be like dat...nowadayz mani women r like dat. as i said earlier....wait n drop hintz n c how it developz. yuppie....

cbjuiceyumseng
17-01-2005, 03:58 PM
What signals? Maybe wait until her period never come, is it? :D

Gnn, dun make that brother panic leh. :D

peterfish
17-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Gnn, dun make that brother panic leh. :D
Ha Ha. Only time will tell whether the aunty will come. I think he did her raw and must have cum inside her cos too shiok to remember to pull out.

cbjuiceyumseng
17-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Ha Ha. Only time will tell whether the aunty will come. I think he did her raw and must have cum inside her cos too shiok to remember to pull out.

Ya...this type of kumcheng fucking normally no condom ....haha..nevermind lah...this brother damn confused liao. :D

soblur
18-01-2005, 12:07 AM
GO watch kinsey and you will know that sometimes human behaviour towards sex can be or be without any connection to feelings. Maybe she just wants to have some emotional release thru sex (she knows you and wants safe sex)
(BTW, any french kissing involved)

Ha! In fact we had just watched Kinsey on the day that we had sex the 2nd time.

French kissing? Uh ya, but what's that gotta do with the whole thing? Ain't french kissing part of the whole foreplay thingy?

soblur
18-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Now come to think of it... this is really a good idea.

Why don't go out with her and try to sian other girls for ONS and see how she really reacts? This will give an indication of her feelings for you.

Uh... I don't really have the habit of sianing girls. Never ever sianed any girl for ONS, and well, even just approaching them in clubs is already something I hardly ever do. Last friday was at a club and some girl asked if we could kiss and I was like damn awkward lor. In the end kissed her a litte cos was just thinking not nice to reject a girl.

Anyway, back to the issue of my buddy. Don't think she'd have any reaction la. She's always saying that I should go get to know more girls and stuff like that.

asdfghjkl
18-01-2005, 12:17 AM
blur... very yan dao ler.. u must look very cute... i wan, i wan!

soblur
18-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Unless she was damn high on alochol or something else on both ocassions, one thing for sure, she do not dislike you.
The next question is whether you like her and can live with her personalities?
Yes, she might always attract attention from guys like honey does to bees but what matters is her response to them? End of day, if she choose to go into a relationship, need to find out how much is she really to commit. All these can be probed from normal conversation with her. Just have to be tactical.

If you have the courage to do her, why not ask her?
Cheers!!! ;) :)

Well, both times she was high. But definitely not high till the extent that she doesn't know what's going on. In fact for the 2nd case, that happened after she came back to my place with me (after clubbing) cos she was hungry (I had mentioned I'd cook instant noodles for her).

As for whether I like her, well, think I kinda mentioned it earlier. I do have feelings for her, but am 1) afraid to reveal it cos I don't want to risk our friendship 2) not really wanting to do anything about it also cos I somehow just feel she ain't the type of girl that would make her bf feel secure. And her response to the guys that approach her is precisely the problem. She'll always talk to them, even give them her namecard (she says no handphone number on it so ok), and this is considering the fact that she was attached back then (well, she was attached until recently). Well, I definitely wouldn't like my gf being friendly to other men who approach her. Not sure if that's being possessive, but that's how I feel la.

soblur
18-01-2005, 12:28 AM
Hi Bro soblur
Do u feel attracted to her after u have sex with her? Or is it from the start u already like her liao? Think abt this ques carefully! There a diff btw Sex and Love! But if u do really like her,why not go for it? after all u only lived once and should make the best out of it man!

The feelings was way before I had sex with her. In fact I never expected to end up having sex with her.

Gotta give you guys some additional background info though. This buddy of mine was attached when I knew her, and has been attached till recently. However her relationship has been very rocky, with the guy being possessive and controlling and treating her like dirt (he can be willing to drive a female friend of his from place to place but when it comes to her, he says its a waste of petrol). All this while we have been going out though (movies, clubbing etc), sometimes as a group, but mostly just the two of us. But it's all along been just a plain friendship, though I do treat her very well. In fact, she has lots of close guy friends (and not much of close girl friends), which actually has led me to wonder a number of times... 'Am I the only buddy she's had sex with?'

soblur
18-01-2005, 12:34 AM
ay, u go pub look for gerfrnd, screw arnd still want a nice dainty ger who won't be approached so can feel secure. abit too much rite. :rolleyes:

I don't go pub to look for girlfriend and screw around. In the first place like I mentioned, I hardly approach girls in pubs, and secondly, I don't screw around. All girls that I had sex with I've always wanted as my gf. Well, unfortunately there were 2 whom in the end decided no. This might sound stupid, but back then I was feeling kinda 'cheated' in a sense (as in I've had sex with them but yet they were not and did not become my gf).

soblur
18-01-2005, 12:36 AM

I don't go pub to look for girlfriend and screw around. In the first place like I mentioned, I hardly approach girls in pubs, and secondly, I don't screw around. All girls that I had sex with I've always wanted as my gf. Well, unfortunately there were 2 whom in the end decided no. This might sound stupid, but back then I was feeling kinda 'cheated' in a sense (as in I've had sex with them but yet they were not and did not become my gf).

Can never seem to just treat sex as sex and not have any sense of responsibility or feelings after that. Think I definitely can't go visit prostitutes.

t123
18-01-2005, 07:47 AM
Ha! In fact we had just watched Kinsey on the day that we had sex the 2nd time.
Good for you. I enjoy the movie but I really do not know how my blind date felt when we have to go thru that ordeal of watching men kissed.

French kissing? Uh ya, but what's that gotta do with the whole thing? Ain't french kissing part of the whole foreplay thingy?
It may not necessarily means part of foreplay. It can only occur to me that both of you have feelings for each other and sub-conciously you treat each other like gf bf. I don't know, now when I bonk a FL or WL, if they don't french kiss I will never raise flag. The emotions connection is not there when
there's no french kissing, it's like buying a product which leaves you an alienated feeling at the end of the day. Even that Spanish WL also told me, kissing is meant for BF. That's what the thai girl did when I visit her everytime for my CAT 40 bonk. We frenched, and it felt great, warm feeling.

medicheng
18-01-2005, 08:24 AM
Since she got alot of guy friends around.... possible of her having other sex buddies are quite high.... u never know what girls are thinking these days..... got bf liao they still go out find sex.... haiz... the world is really changing to a certain extent... thats why i advise u.... bonk while u can dun think too much about feelings unless things become clearer for u..... right?

MoonBlaze
18-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Well, both times she was high. But definitely not high till the extent that she doesn't know what's going on. In fact for the 2nd case, that happened after she came back to my place with me (after clubbing) cos she was hungry (I had mentioned I'd cook instant noodles for her)..
Maybe she was hungry for something else other than your instant noodles. :p

As for whether I like her, well, think I kinda mentioned it earlier. I do have feelings for her, but am 1) afraid to reveal it cos I don't want to risk our friendship 2) not really wanting to do anything about it also cos I somehow just feel she ain't the type of girl that would make her bf feel secure. Then i think it boils down to how strong your feelings is for her. If later...along the way, if you think that when she gets attached, you won't feel anything. then its perfectly fine...however if you think you are going to have heartache, better act soon and have a good talk to her. If she rejects the idea of you two an item, you can focus your time to look for someone else (if you wants to go into relationship) while maintaining the buddy buddy relationship with her...(F or non-F type up to yourself).

And her response to the guys that approach her is precisely the problem. She'll always talk to them, even give them her namecard (she says no handphone number on it so ok), and this is considering the fact that she was attached back then (well, she was attached until recently). Well, I definitely wouldn't like my gf being friendly to other men who approach her. Not sure if that's being possessive, but that's how I feel la.Gals/Guys alike when they are a couple, they do not like to see their other one talking to/being chatted up by another gal/guy...esp...some stranger and exchanging contact no. You are perfectly normal. Take your time think abt it and plan your action plan if any....Cheers!!! :)

MoonBlaze
18-01-2005, 09:04 AM
do not know how my blind date felt when we have to go thru that ordeal of watching men kissed.

Tell her you feel sick and can you kiss her
1)to make yourself feel better
2)to prove that you are not gay.
Kekeke.... :D

BTW, you called me over the weekend but din realised it till pretty late. I returned your call but also not pick up by you. So, wat's up??? Hope everything fine with you. Any good news of good luck with the recent bouts of blind dates you had?? Those CMI, dun waste time on them hor.... :)

t123
18-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Tell her you feel sick and can you kiss her
1)to make yourself feel better
2)to prove that you are not gay.
Kekeke....

How I wish. Anyway she's the only one that has responded to my phone calls despite her busy work schedule. She gave me a comfortable feeling. The only setback we are of the same surname but we are of different dialect group. Maybe being cantonese, she may be pan tang

BTW, you called me over the weekend but din realised it till pretty late. I returned your call but also not pick up by you. So, wat's up??? Hope everything fine with you. Any good news of good luck with the recent bouts of blind dates you had?? Those CMI, dun waste time on them hor.... :)
Me hope that this can make it this time. Actually to tell you that I am going bangkok to attend wedding. What you want me to bring back?

MoonBlaze
18-01-2005, 04:49 PM
She gave me a comfortable feeling. The only setback we are of the same surname but we are of different dialect group. Maybe being cantonese, she may be pan tang? We are approaching space age already, hope she is not so particular about such things. :)

Me hope that this can make it this time. Actually to tell you that I am going bangkok to attend wedding. What you want me to bring back? Bring yourself with lot of beautiful memories back can already. ;)

t123
18-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Bring yourself with lot of beautiful memories back can already. ;)[/QUOTE]
I brought muself 4 an 1/2 viagra. What do you think?

MoonBlaze
18-01-2005, 06:03 PM
I brought muself 4 an 1/2 viagra. What do you think?

So you are going to keep bonking away....like duracell rabbit?? Take care ...always remember Tomahawk and my advice hor!!!
CheerS!!! :)

Kilograms
18-01-2005, 11:53 PM
hey pal, dun panic.....first of all, I think you might have did her in the wrong hole, thats why 2 time s oso no feeling.....and worst...your nick is so obvious that this may happen...... :D (just lightening thing up)

soblur
19-01-2005, 12:53 AM
hey pal, dun panic.....first of all, I think you might have did her in the wrong hole, thats why 2 time s oso no feeling.....and worst...your nick is so obvious that this may happen...... :D (just lightening thing up)

Ah? Wrong hole so no feeling??? Don't get it. :confused:

t123
19-01-2005, 08:38 AM
So you are going to keep bonking away....like duracell rabbit?? Take care ...always remember Tomahawk and my advice hor!!!
CheerS!!! :)

Bro Bangkok Master have asked me to look for him when I reached there. I have decided that to spend more on shopping. I will always remember both your add-vices. I have reached to a stage where I can control my urge and to bonk or not to bonk that is the question become my cliche now. :p

OceanEleven
19-01-2005, 05:28 PM
haiz... the world is really changing to a certain extent... thats why i advise u.... bonk while u can dun think too much about feelings unless things become clearer for u..... right?
As technology advance in leaps and bounds, the way of living changes. Different people come in contact bringing an influx of multi cultures, believes, mindsets etc. Just like this forum, most of us meet here almost everyday but yet scattered all over Singapore or even the world. How many times we might have brush our shoulders with each other. So close yet so far. :)

OceanEleven
19-01-2005, 05:31 PM
She gave me a comfortable feeling. The only setback we are of the same surname but we are of different dialect group. Maybe being cantonese, she may be pan tang
Me hope that this can make it this time. Actually to tell you that I am going bangkok to attend wedding. What you want me to bring back?
Hoi, new target, never hear you say before? :eek:
BTW, how come never see you ask me what I want you to bring back? :mad:

MoonBlaze
19-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Hoi, new target, never hear you say before? BTW, how come never see you ask me what I want you to bring back? :mad:I believe your answer will be same like mine right? :D

OceanEleven
19-01-2005, 06:08 PM
I believe your answer will be same like mine right? :D
Errr......Would it be too much if I ask for some FRs??? :D

Keithmambo
19-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Actually i feel that you already know the answer yourself. its not a qns of whether should you tell her your feelings. its whether can you stand her being the center of attraction of other guys. think about this u said u been clubbing with her for quite some time rite?? and you know her dressing and whats she will be doing there. till now if you say that you got feelings for her, will you because of her past(if she is sleeping around) affect you? if she accepts you, you must forget about her past. if not even when you two are together, you will be the one ruining the relationship due to insecurity. ask yourself if u love her. if you do tell her about your feelings it wont kill you or your buddyship with her. it could maybe make both of your friendship stronger.

points to ponder: if u went to bed with her, surely you can talk about anything with her right?

by the way how old are you?

Five Stone
19-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Ah? Wrong hole so no feeling??? Don't get it. :confused:
So bro, after all the advises, any decision? Do you want her to know your feelings or simply play along? :)

soblur
19-01-2005, 11:55 PM
So bro, after all the advises, any decision? Do you want her to know your feelings or simply play along? :)

Really don't know how leh. Met up with her today again. She was with her friends, and don't know why but I felt quite uncomfortable at first, seeing her talking all the way to this other guy friend of hers.

soblur
20-01-2005, 07:49 AM
Actually i feel that you already know the answer yourself. its not a qns of whether should you tell her your feelings. its whether can you stand her being the center of attraction of other guys. think about this u said u been clubbing with her for quite some time rite?? and you know her dressing and whats she will be doing there. till now if you say that you got feelings for her, will you because of her past(if she is sleeping around) affect you? if she accepts you, you must forget about her past. if not even when you two are together, you will be the one ruining the relationship due to insecurity. ask yourself if u love her. if you do tell her about your feelings it wont kill you or your buddyship with her. it could maybe make both of your friendship stronger.

points to ponder: if u went to bed with her, surely you can talk about anything with her right?

by the way how old are you?

I can accept the past, but it's the future that I'm more concerned about. I can accept her behavior in the past, but if I were to be her bf, I definitely won't like her behaving like that (as in being so friendly to guys that approach her etc).

And well, about talking about anything... Nope. I can talk to her about all kinds of stuff, but somehow I find it awkward to bring this topic up.

And BTW, I'm 28. She's 27.

peterfish
20-01-2005, 08:23 AM
And well, about talking about anything... Nope. I can talk to her about all kinds of stuff, but somehow I find it awkward to bring this topic up.

And BTW, I'm 28. She's 27.

You 2 had sex twice and yet you still find it hard to bring it up to her? Why? You should bring it up and talk to her about it. Only 2 outcomes. Either you talk to her and confess to her about your feelings and see what is her reactions. Or you talk to her and she laughed and the 2 of you will end up in bed the 3rd time.

Five Stone
20-01-2005, 08:25 AM
Really don't know how leh. Met up with her today again. She was with her friends, and don't know why but I felt quite uncomfortable at first, seeing her talking all the way to this other guy friend of hers.
How old are the both of you? One cannot be too possessive, it will not help things, also stop torturing yourself. If you really like her then go for it, no point pondering here what's next but be ready to accept the "complete" her. :)

sdfr
20-01-2005, 04:46 PM

Have this really good buddy that I somehow ended up fucking twice. Thing is I'm the sort that if anything happens between me and the girl, I feel an obligation to take up responsibility for it (that's how me and some of my ex-gfs started (unfortunately)). But for her case, after it happened, she treated it as though nothing had happened. Both times lor. That really gets me wondering, what is she thinking???

Any opinions?

U have a good thing going! Just keep screwing her as and when it happen and don't expect anything more! Don't get luvvy dovvy etc. sex is the thing. nothing else matters. don't get confused! u r on to a good thing! envy u bro!!

soblur
20-01-2005, 08:59 PM
U have a good thing going! Just keep screwing her as and when it happen and don't expect anything more! Don't get luvvy dovvy etc. sex is the thing. nothing else matters. don't get confused! u r on to a good thing! envy u bro!!

Well, sex never crossed my mind. Had all along just enjoyed her company, that's all.

Envy me? You don't even know what she looks like. :p

Kilograms
20-01-2005, 11:41 PM
Well, sex never crossed my mind. Had all along just enjoyed her company, that's all.

Envy me? You don't even know what she looks like. :p

hey why bother abt the look, COVER THE FACE FIRE THE BASE. this always work....and you too could save alot of $$$ from your Geylang spree :D

soblur
21-01-2005, 03:48 AM
hey why bother abt the look, COVER THE FACE FIRE THE BASE. this always work....and you too could save alot of $$$ from your Geylang spree :D

You say like macham I'd always get to bonk her. No la. Actually that second time was quite unexpected. After the first time, I thought it'd never happen again, that it was well, maybe a 'birthday gift' (cos that night we happened to be celebrating my birthday).

GoForIt
21-01-2005, 05:31 AM
tell us more in detail how both of u started e 1st n 2nd time bonking,maybe we can analyst fr it whether it's for lust or for love to her

soblur
21-01-2005, 12:39 PM
tell us more in detail how both of u started e 1st n 2nd time bonking,maybe we can analyst fr it whether it's for lust or for love to her

Ok... well, hope in no chance would she get to read this. Else based on the descriptions I'm giving, she's sure to know that I'm referring to her.

1st time
I had planned to celebrate my birthday at a club with a group of friends (which included her). As I was expecting to get drunk, I had booked a hotel room earlier (in fact it was one of my buddies' idea). What I thought is that the all my buddies (which included her) and I would be staying over. (BTW, all my other buddies feel something could be going on between her and me cos we're always going out. But so happens that 1) she's attached (though the relationship is on the rocks 2) she's not really my type (in the sense that I find her too high maintenance (so in the same sense, she probably won't consider me as I ain't rich enough for her) and feel insecure with her) They were supposed to come over to the hotel first to place their stuff and then we could go for dinner together before going to the club. Turned out however that only this girl came. And after the end of it all, she was the only one who stayed over. And well, I was supposed to give her a massage, but with her being in a bathrobe and us on the bed, somehow it ended up into us having sex.

2nd time
Two of us were out having a drink. At one point in time, I had this stupid idea of 'passing her the drink through my mouth' (think you guys should know what I mean) and she also 'returned the favor'. This went on a couple of times, and there was one instance whereby some of the drink spilt on her and she was commenting that I'd have to lick her breasts if it spilt even more. Ok, by this time she was already a little high (she ain't a good drinker, we only had 2 jugs of drinks that night) and so I knew it was just a joke. Anyway, later when we left, she said she was hungry but didn't want to go nearby to eat, and so I suggested her coming to my place and me cooking instant noodles for her. And well, after the food, she went over to my bed to lie as she was feeling tired (I suppose). Went over to accompany her on the bed and from a kiss, things slowly progressed again. Oh, and while kissing only, she was already asking me to go close the door.

In short, both occassions happened when she was high (though on the first occassion, we did have sex again the next morning). Both occassions it was me actually that started things in a sense (probably by arousing her or something) but she was pro-active (if that's the word), removing her own clothes herself and mine too. Both occassions after it was over, none of us mentioned anything about it. She just said not to mention it to the rest of the buddies, that's all. Anyway, since it all happened when she was high, maybe it all meant nothing.

vesfreq
22-01-2005, 12:56 AM
The feelings was way before I had sex with her. In fact I never expected to end up having sex with her.

Gotta give you guys some additional background info though. This buddy of mine was attached when I knew her, and has been attached till recently. However her relationship has been very rocky, with the guy being possessive and controlling and treating her like dirt (he can be willing to drive a female friend of his from place to place but when it comes to her, he says its a waste of petrol). All this while we have been going out though (movies, clubbing etc), sometimes as a group, but mostly just the two of us. But it's all along been just a plain friendship, though I do treat her very well. In fact, she has lots of close guy friends (and not much of close girl friends), which actually has led me to wonder a number of times... 'Am I the only buddy she's had sex with?'

Probably not. My ex and I went "intimate" on the first date and it was not even a week knowing her (as a friend). She was pretty pro-active, probably as a result of the years of clubbing and partying.

The one thing I regretted was going steady with her cos' she goes out with many other guys and, to a large extent, suffers from some severe form of paranoia. Worse was that, she does all kinds of stuff with her guy friends, from drinking to clubbing.

And, yea, heaven knows what she did before knowing me. Definitely, not the best candidate to be a wife, but was a ... good short term companion who left lots of headaches and scars.

My point is, spend time with a girl whom you are really interested in and, yet, be aware that time, money and effort spent may not yield any ... dividends. Time, money and effort spent is considered ... "invested" or just spent.

Since then, I carry an exceptional level of skepticism towards such women. I mean, however I hate to sound like a jerk, they can't be trusted. Honestly, even MLMers can be can considered "trustworthy" for once. I know... you guys are laughing.

Even the most demure sweet young thing you see today can be a "wolf in sheepskin". It sounds laughable, but true. If I have ten bucks in my pocket and have to choose between 4D and buying a girl a drink, you can be sure that I will have a 4D ticket in a matter of seconds.

Five Stone
22-01-2005, 09:49 AM
The one thing I regretted was going steady with her cos' she goes out with many other guys and, to a large extent, suffers from some severe form of paranoia. Worse was that, she does all kinds of stuff with her guy friends, from drinking to clubbing.
And, yea, heaven knows what she did before knowing me. Definitely, not the best candidate to be a wife, but was a ... good short term companion who left lots of headaches and scars.
My point is, spend time with a girl whom you are really interested in and, yet, be aware that time, money and effort spent may not yield any ... dividends. Time, money and effort spent is considered ... "invested" or just spent.

You are indeed skeptical and pretty cynical about such gals. I guess we cannot help it, in a simple perception, the partying/clubbing gals always came across as an easy laid, surrounded by guys like files attracted to shit, one hand with a fag the other with a bottle. The all time-unsolved mystery of all time, while all know that she is just an admin clerk but manage to party four times a week. After knowing a few of them, most are really pretty decent gals, who have their own opinions and know what they are doing. Matter of fact, some are pretty conservative.

It takes time to know a person but let’s not be too subjective against all of them, know where we stand and let the story unfold. ;)

ct75
22-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Hey Mate, as said before in my earlier post. You say that you dont mind the past but you are concerned abt the future, that you mind the way she talks to guys and all. Well welcome to reality! She wont change for you, I can tell u frankly to forget it before u two reach the stage that you can't even be friends and trust me that will happen. If you cant accept her for who she is, you are sure to freak out, be unhappy and no matter how much u try to suppress these feelings, it gets worse. In the end, u will end up with a big fight with her over her behaviour and u will start to hate her for not appreciating your feelings for her.

Secondly as you said, she was high when it happened.... well put it this way girls are humans too. Its just that we have been taught that men are the proactive ones, girls are supposed to be moaning "no, no" and trying to push us away. In actual fact, they do get aroused too and they will act "proactive" too. It may mean just that they want to have sex and nothing to do with feelings for you.

Thirdly sorry to be harsh dude but after twice in bed and you giuys are still friends only??? Its a very clear signal that she treats you as a fuck buddy. If it was serious shit and she really wanted something with you, dont you think you two would have talked about it??? Or at least be acknowledging each other as a couple???

fcukster
23-01-2005, 06:35 AM
just keep her as a buddy bro .. bonk when theres a chance ... u know if things will change if she behaves differently ... towards u .... let the good times roll ... and let them come naturally ... u are thinking a bit too much ... i think ...

in any case if she becomes yr GF and then still fools ard .. u can do the same too ... then i guess the stauts of GF will down grade to sort of like flings or buddy again .... there will always be a past for anyone u meet .. and u can never garrantee the future ... just enjoy the good company u have ... and if things work out they will ... if not just too bad .. thats life ..

its like year 2005 now ... almost 90% of the guys and gals go choing .... flings .. this and that ... i think we are getting real open ...want a wife or gf without past or 12 fear dammm secure .. get a wife from Veit ehehehee ...

soblur
23-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Well, I tend to be more of an emotional person lor.

sexytoy.com.sg
24-01-2005, 02:01 AM

Any opinions?

Just go and ask her. How do you feel about me? Would you like to be my gf?

ct75
24-01-2005, 02:26 PM
SO Blur.... Its not wrong to be emotional but please take it from me. Use ur head more than ur heart..... all that talk abt follow ur heart and all. Yes it applies if u are talking abt the traditional old fashion boy love girl, girl love boy thing..... now we are talking abt a purely physical and sexual thing..... Ask urself this, will she make u happy as in emotionally?? Minus the sex and all..... Will u two be happy together and are you two compatable???? In terms of character and habits? Frankly I really dont think so...... And frankly being harsh and frank as I always am. Ur buddy is a player.... yup just looking for a good time and ur sexual experience with her is but "Two consenting adults wanting to have sex" no big deal..... SO PLEASE WAKE UP.......

Why Im so concerned is because I have been there walking the road u walk..... and despite people around me telling me not to..... the worse part I later found out that while we were "togther" she was already "seeing" her present new bf but yet all I got was lies. Trust me mate, it will hurt worse if u dont pull urself out now. Now u may feel alittle hurt and all... but please u are not emotionally attached yet, so dont tell urself u are..... If u really need someone to talk to, PM me

liverpool_kop
24-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Bro, I think the quickest and simple way is to have both of you talk it out. There is no point in us telling you two what to do. The important thing, is both of you, how you both feel about each other. Or at the end of the day, it is just pure lust that both of you need.

soblur
28-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Latest updates.
Haven't been meeting her much lately. She seems to be really busy lately. Used to meet up at least 3, 4 times a week, but past few weeks only about once a week. On Monday when we met, she did tell me a story about her friend though:

Her friend (who's attached) has this close guy friend who's supposedly like a brother to her, and the 2 of them had been sleeping together ever since an occasion when she got drunk. At first she didn't have any feelings for the guy but slowly feelings developed, causing her relationship with her bf to be affected. But all that guy has to do is say the word and she'll drop her bf to be with him. Problem is she doesn't know what the guy is thinking.

Somehow the story reminded me of my own situation, but well, I don't think my that friend is smart enough to come up with a story to try to test my reaction la. Anyway there are quite a number of parts different, like her friend having sex with that guy quite often, her staying alone etc. It probably is just a coincidence, but it did make me think about my own situation. Makes me wonder even more what to do.

Anyway, we were supposed to go clubbing last week with some other friends but she said she was sick and so didn't go. However one of my friends said she could have gone out with another guy cos that guy turned out to be sick too. Hmmm...

Maybe I really should just forget her. But sigh... no other girls to occupy my time and mind and heart leh... :(

OceanEleven
29-01-2005, 12:07 PM
Latest updates.
Haven't been meeting her much lately. She seems to be really busy lately. Used to meet up at least 3, 4 times a week, but past few weeks only about once a week. Anyway, we were supposed to go clubbing last week with some other friends but she said she was sick and so didn't go. However one of my friends said she could have gone out with another guy cos that guy turned out to be sick too. Hmmm...
Maybe I really should just forget her. But sigh... no other girls to occupy my time and mind and heart leh... :(
Hey bro, no time for wish washy stuff. So what exactly do you want? If you yourself cant decide what you want, then what's the point pondering all these. She is there for you to grab. Yes, no guarantee but you’ll never know till you give it a shot. Come on, Singapore Pool encourage us to bet but also never guarantee sure strike, only guarantee, the more you bet, the higher the returns if strike.

So please, since you still continue to consider this and that, more or less you are interested in her, so why not give it a shot? Never under estimate a gal’s IQ, we are smart but they are brilliant as well. Sometimes they say things to see our reactions and are pretty sensitive to it as well. I’ll support you to go for her, not for the sex though but simply the feelings you have for her. :)

peterfish
29-01-2005, 02:30 PM

Unless you do something constructive, you will only be crying over spilled milk or sperm for that matter. Anyway, you didn't lugi. You got to screw her for FREE twice.

HauntedSex
29-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Latest updates.

Bro Soblur,

Are U really so blur? :D Can see that she just want attention from ppl only.
There are still many gels out there still looking for BFs...

My advice to U : SAF!! ("Serve" And Fu*k off!!)

So ghost!!
HauntedSex

sexytoy.com.sg
29-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Latest updates.
Haven't been meeting her much lately. She seems to be really busy lately. Used to meet up at least 3, 4 times a week, but past few weeks only about once a week. On Monday when we met, she did tell me a story about her friend though:

Her friend (who's attached) has this close guy friend who's supposedly like a brother to her, and the 2 of them had been sleeping together ever since an occasion when she got drunk. At first she didn't have any feelings for the guy but slowly feelings developed, causing her relationship with her bf to be affected. But all that guy has to do is say the word and she'll drop her bf to be with him. Problem is she doesn't know what the guy is thinking.

Somehow the story reminded me of my own situation, but well, I don't think my that friend is smart enough to come up with a story to try to test my reaction la. Anyway there are quite a number of parts different, like her friend having sex with that guy quite often, her staying alone etc. It probably is just a coincidence, but it did make me think about my own situation. Makes me wonder even more what to do.

Anyway, we were supposed to go clubbing last week with some other friends but she said she was sick and so didn't go. However one of my friends said she could have gone out with another guy cos that guy turned out to be sick too. Hmmm...

Just go some disco or pubs and approach new targets to occupy your heart.

soblur
29-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Just go some disco or pubs and approach new targets to occupy your heart.

Well, thing is I don't quite have the habit of doing that. Maybe scared la.

Five Stone
30-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Typical case of “ Boat front scare got ghost, boat end scare got robber, boat middle scare got leak.” In the end, stay home and DIY. :cool:

HigherHQ
30-01-2005, 10:54 PM
well fren..all i can say she is misleading you man .. recently i hav faced with such a problem too .. but not so jialat as yrs .. mine was only close hugging and touching here n there ..but she makes me feel that i got chance with her..moreover during then she is my mei and i was like a kor .. ok few days later i confess to her and guess wat? she rejected the idea and say its impossible between us .. and the following week ..we end up quarrelling and she insulting me this n that..

So i say dont bother to confess or wat.. or else u might end up disappointed and u might lose a buddy or wat .. not worth my 2 cents.. just like wat im going thru nw.. terrible.. u shld find yrself some new targets and forget abt her..

Kilograms
31-01-2005, 12:00 AM
hey pals, I think this topic is coming to an end pretty soon, unless Mr SOBLUR you could quickly find yourself another "buddy or buddies" to ram (we'll help you with the rest of the buddies) . Cant really give any more advise

Cheers , and good luck!! :D

asdfghjkl
31-01-2005, 12:02 AM
good luck too!

soblur
31-01-2005, 01:08 AM
Don't quite think anything's gonna be happening for now.

asdfghjkl
31-01-2005, 01:11 AM
so.b, whats ur esteemed advise?

giggz83
31-01-2005, 02:39 PM
I think, most bro will say let nature takes its course. well, looking at your reply. This is the strategy you should follow.
But if you're the "Gan Chiong Spider" type.. Go! Bonk her again and see how!!

You know yourself but not the enemy is half battle won.
You know enemy but dont know yourself is half battle won.
You dont know yourself and the enemy is losing the battle.
You know the enemy and know yourself is a winning battle.

Relationships cannot be measured using Art of War tactics lah, but you know yourself best.. :D

All The Best To You Bro!!!

soblur
05-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Think its end of story liao. My buddy really acts as though nothing has happened and in fact, we've been seeing less of each other lately. Think I also should stay away from her so that I won't end up having too much feelings about this.

stephenL
05-02-2005, 11:51 AM
soblur,
your buddy could be just trying to have some session with you. I know of some friends that bonk their buddy and even colleagues as well...without any string attached.

peterfish
05-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Think its end of story liao. My buddy really acts as though nothing has happened and in fact, we've been seeing less of each other lately. Think I also should stay away from her so that I won't end up having too much feelings about this.

Don't leh. Cannot have love but at least still can have sex, right? Very sayang. Wasted. :)

LOTR3
05-02-2005, 03:07 PM
i suggest telling her straight...but give her time if she hesitates...

if she rejects but treasure ur friendship, then she'll remain as ur buddy...

valentine day coming soon...ask her out and see her reaction...
good luck!!!

btw, don't miss the forest becoz of a tree blocking infront of u...
:)

ct75
05-02-2005, 05:19 PM
I have only got one last thing to say to you Soblur....

Its BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that she just took it as a physical thing with no emotions and no strings attached. If she really wanted to start anything with you, it would have happened long ago. And dont ever ever go back to her and dont ever screw her again... cos you will find yourself falling deeper into it.... and trust me its either, 1)U become shattered when she gets herself a new bf 2) Bitter like hell 3)Do something really really silly.

You are not a player.... and you cant afford to play with a player like her.... In the long run, you will get burned very badly... and if Im not wrong.... she should be dating someone pretty soon..... Just a gut feeling.... Someone she met pretty recently...

Ethanas
05-02-2005, 06:42 PM

Yeah, even girls sometime seeks a booty call and nothing more. :) you are probably convenient and she is probably comfortable with you.

FireKuku
05-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Brother to what I see hor.... since she treat it as nothing.... treat her like a part time lover lah..... when think of bonk can always look for her at the same time go and look for a gf :D

Eastpipper
05-02-2005, 09:19 PM
me looking for pt lover so long liao still in vain,most need money one,his somemore free!
where to find.
haiz

fish76
06-02-2005, 11:39 AM

Bro, in my opinion, the problem lies with you but not her. Why dun you just continue the friendship and enjoy the relationship you have. Do not EXPECT anything, and when u have zero expectations, whatever that comes is a bonus.

If you are do that, you will at least have a friend. And if you are lucky, a FB. And who knows, you guys may even end up being an item.

soblur
06-02-2005, 07:04 PM
By the way guys, she patched back with her ex-bf, so definitely I can't be asking her out on Valentine's day. And well, 2 of us were out drinking yesterday after a movie and we weren't even close. Confirm end of story la.

medicheng
07-02-2005, 08:54 AM
dun think too much dude.... got nice memories can liao...

oldies
07-02-2005, 10:14 AM
On hind sight, it could be she tried to hint to you during that meeting by using a 3rd party as the subject of the story. Since she did not get any +ve signal from you, she might think there is no chance. Hence she moved on and gave her ex-bf another chance. (This is from an outsider's perspective)

All is not lost. Remain as buddies and enjoy the friendship. Who knows what the future may be?

ct75
07-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Im sad to hear that ur babe patched back with her ex.... but alas.. guess I was rite? I did say that I had a feeling that she will be dating someone very soon.... Well relax and learn from it and dont fall into the same mistake again... U should be a really nice fellow... but unfortuntely girls dont like nice guys.... U are what they call.... "He is nice but..... he is too nice for me" Dont you notice how girls always complain abt their bfs but in the end of the day its their bfs that they have so much complains about that they fall for deeply? So learn and dont fall into the same trap of being "nice" and please dont buddy buddy..... u have already cross the line.... Its no way of turning back..... Meaning move on and dont go try getting close to her..... it will only hurt u more... and trust me.... dont be surprised she will look u up when she and her bf got quarrels and all... and maybe end up with u in bed again... but frankly ask urself this.... if she can do it to her bf.... will she do it to u one day IF you do win her heart???

birdtau08
14-05-2008, 05:47 AM
By the way guys, she patched back with her ex-bf, so definitely I can't be asking her out on Valentine's day. And well, 2 of us were out drinking yesterday after a movie and we weren't even close. Confirm end of story la.

Bro soblur. You r one lucky guys having manage the cruise so well with your buddy. I must say I salute you for this.:D

TheGreatOne
15-05-2008, 10:33 AM
i also salute you for your ardent support for this thread which is almost 3yrs ago.

Bro soblur might have gotten wiser and change his nick to sosmart and could have walked the aisle with her last summer. :D

birdtau08
16-05-2008, 01:09 PM
i also salute you for your ardent support for this thread which is almost 3yrs ago.

Bro soblur might have gotten wiser and change his nick to sosmart and could have walked the aisle with her last summer. :D

Bro The GreatOne... This post is one good stuff bro... I happens around us although I have not experience it myself. Cheers! Most if not all of us are posting our FR and indirectly we are F... Buddy wor.:D

soblur
25-01-2013, 01:47 AM
Ha... somehow this thread appeared in my notifications. Well, my nick's still the same. Still soblur. Ha. But well, no more happening with that buddy.

peanodood1337
25-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Wah bro 8 years liao lei. Its like another lifetime ago! Hope you have moved on by now lol

soblur
29-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Haha yeah... moving on from a failed relationship (which has nothing to do with that buddy)...