PDA

View Full Version : Are you in the same category??

cypress67
21-01-2005, 05:31 PM
I have spoken to many friends and realised that the women that they most wanted to have sex with are usually their close frinds or distant relatives. Usually colleagues, friends wifes, sister- in- law, neighbour or friends you meet regularly.
It seems that it is not the beauty nor the sexy body that excite them but perhaps the comfort and familiarity of their close circle has set their imagination and wild fantasies run wild.
Do you fall into this category??

Big Sexy
21-01-2005, 05:42 PM
it's true...... i am in this category...:)

I have spoken to many friends and realised that the women that they most wanted to have sex with are usually their close frinds or distant relatives. Usually colleagues, friends wifes, sister- in- law, neighbour or friends you meet regularly.
It seems that it is not the beauty nor the sexy body that excite them but perhaps the comfort and familiarity of their close circle has set their imagination and wild fantasies run wild.

jamest
21-01-2005, 06:41 PM

I guess we all do fantasize about people that we come into
contact with on a regular basis. Neighbours and colleagues
are the ones which come to my mind often.

slimguy
21-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Me too ! Especically my sister- in- law and neighbour. ;)

Microsoft
22-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Especically my sister- in- law

:eek: ......... :D

diesel
22-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Me too ! Especically my sister- in- law In the recent episode of The Romance of 3 Kingdoms, General ZhaoYun’s sword brother, ZhaoFan, offered him a wife who is ZhaoFan’s wife.

ZhaoYun was very angry because this was ‘incest’ to him. Now, do you get a clearer picture of what is ‘no-no’ to sister-in-law?

Microsoft
22-01-2005, 01:18 AM
In the recent episode of The Romance of 3 Kingdoms, General ZhaoYun’s sword brother, ZhaoFan, offered him a wife who is ZhaoFan’s wife.

Err... i think it's ZhaoFan sister in law not wife rite? :D

But any which way, ur message is loud and clear. :D

cypress67
22-01-2005, 05:30 AM
I am in the same delima too. The people that I constantly think of having sex with need not be gorgeous or pretty. In fact out of my top ten list, the tenth lady is a woman working at a retail shop at the ground floor of my office building. She is probably 30, small build and only a 6/10 in terms of her look, however, she like to wear singlet and jeans but has always behave decent and respectfully wherever she is (smile and talk decently, palm on her chest to prevent zaogend when she bent over etc). maybe because of the bare shoulders, regular encounters, always seeing her behaved, has make me fantasize of stripping and kissing her whole body and having wild sex with her.

(I have already got to know her, but Of course I behave myself as we are all mature and sensible adults.)

peterfish
22-01-2005, 08:36 AM
Err... i think it's ZhaoFan sister in law not wife rite? :D

But any which way, ur message is loud and clear. :D

you are rite. It is the sister-in-law, not the wife according to the Annals of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

liverpool_kop
22-01-2005, 09:33 AM
How I wish I got such lobang. If only in singapore, ppl are really that open minded.

STUD100
22-01-2005, 09:37 AM
Hmm..ya true..frankly speaking, in SG, not saying tat we have much of this kinda gd case where close ones to u r open minded..but..there is really cases where sis in law loves sex alot..although they dun show it, but once they noes tat u belong to the same frequency,..shes like a wild cat wanting sex every min until she leaves the room n pretend nothing happen..keke..this kind..siok!

Five Stone
22-01-2005, 10:22 AM
I guess with the people we know, there is more lust in the sex. ;)

Microsoft
22-01-2005, 11:30 AM
you are rite. It is the sister-in-law, not the wife according to the Annals of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Actually tat's quite far apart... Sworn bro's sister in law... Not exactly related rite? Perhaps she not his type so Zaoyun jus find an excuse to turn him down? Kekeke

Much had change nowadays where marriage among cousins r quite common. :D

cypress67
22-01-2005, 07:21 PM
The next in line for me is my dancing partner at our dance club (cha cha, salsa, latin dance, semi-competitive). Again she is not a stunning beauty(but pretty enough) but her tanned body, contouring curves and the well endow calfs and triceps just make her so healthy and tone. The sight of her body is enough to make many men head's turn.

Beside the looks and the body, I am attracted to her because we have many opportunity that our body just press against each other because of the dance. My hand will hold her waist, touch her bum, stroke her hair and event brush her breast if it is choreogragh that way. That is of course done professionaly...., if your mind is focus. There are times which those touch and labba has just set my fantasies running. But to add oil into burning flame, she sometimes will have all the naughty or even sexy looks which is required in the dance and while staring at her and feeling her sensual body, it is hard not for me to keep having wild dreams on her.

Unfortunately, she is my friend's wife and our spouse has been supportive in our dance, I am sure this can only remain as a fantasy as far as we are concern....

Noobie
22-01-2005, 09:02 PM
same here, i had the hots for my cousin since i saw her a few years ago.
she looked really like her mother but real gorgeous, probably the best looking
amongst all my relatives.
pity sher now married with 2 kids :o

diesel
22-01-2005, 10:05 PM
you are rite. It is the sister-in-law, not the wife according to the Annals of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.Let me make it clear again. The lady to be introduced to General ZhaoYun, is ZhaoFan's wife. Therefore, ZhaoFan's wife is General ZhaoYun's sister-in-law.

In another words, ZhaoFan is offering his own wife to General ZhaoYun. Because of that, General ZhaoYun felt disgusted and annoyed.

Microsoft
23-01-2005, 01:38 AM
Let me make it clear again. The lady to be introduced to General ZhaoYun, is ZhaoFan's wife. Therefore, ZhaoFan's wife is General ZhaoYun's sister-in-law.

Err... Hehe okok. Let not argue on tat. Wat important is ur message "Incest is a no no" rite?? :D

Ah_Lim2005
23-01-2005, 02:43 AM

Mr Cypress67 Sir

I think most of us here have this type of fantasies in our mind. Be it conscious or subconscious. :)

However, i would caution you (and all) to let it remain just as it is. A fantasy.

No matter how open our society is becoming, Incest or touching (much less) a friend's wife is still strictly being frowned upon.

just a thought
Ah_Lim2005

cypress67
23-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Ah Lim,

Thanks for the reminder and reinforcement, I agree with you.

Men have fantasies, desires, and needs, the difference that make a men is his self control.

Hope this is a breather for people like us...

lawry
24-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Me too ! Especically my sister- in- law and neighbour. ;)
wah liao eh.. i hope u dont live near me... terror.. :eek:

Castrol
24-01-2005, 11:19 AM
i've heard from my male colleagues from USA and europe, ang mo countries, that they are able to bonk with female colleagues and friends without strings attached.
so they do not look for prostitutes that often.

so i guess it is not much of fantasy to them, unlike most of us.

t123
24-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Me right now have to feel comfoartable with the girl before I can instantly erect. Like my neighbour's daughter who is a divorcee, I am sexually attracted to her and I can erect without any problem. My recent trip to thailand, I bought ammo and consumed them 1/2 hr before the action started. I can't erect when I just see the person for the first unless she is Angela chow, huang sheng yi, karen lam etc.

thaivisitor
24-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Probably every guy will take a second look at someone who's attractive. Sometimes we fantasize because the someone is sexually attractive to us, just like what some of the bros described, the way the dress, and/or behave themselves.

As for those close to us, the fact is that they're "forbidden" and that thrills us even more, especially if they are in the category of "sexually attractive". More so when we see their husbands or boyfriends as not "comparatively sexually attractive" to them.

mtkpnmpk
24-01-2005, 07:03 PM
me too. part of my fantasy is my sister in law too...
Haha
How ironic

Ignite
24-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Actually it's a very simple reason why many people find themselves fantasizing about close friends, colleagues, relatives etc.

The main thing is, you've been in contact with them on a regular basis, or definitely more often than those other "popular" fantasies (eg, pop stars, actress etc).

Because you've been in contact with them often, your mind remembers their face, facial expressions, body shape, hair, leg structure a lot clearer. This helps a lot when trying to build up a convincing fantasy that your mind can relate to.

Sometimes, when you fantasize about people you don't know, you might find that it gets stuck halfway, cos the posture, expression isn't right, then you start over again. With people you know, it's a lot easier, and the fantasy then becomes smoother, and in a way, more successful.

Also, many people fantasize about girls who are attached, even though the attached girl may be less attractive than a single girl they know. Why? Well, the mind thinks "If there's a guy who likes her, there must be something worth liking.. Hmmm..." then you start noticing her more.

Did all that make sense? You be the judge :D

peterfish
24-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Basically it is very simple. Forbidden fruit tastes the BEST. Yummy. :)

siamburox
24-01-2005, 10:11 PM
i hate to admit it but yes i am sexually attracted to my auntie .. i want to bonk her real bad .. especially when she hugs me . she's 30 + and her firm boobs touching against me is heaven i get very hard then , her husband is ang moh .. and sigh , she has a kid ....

benz
24-01-2005, 10:51 PM
forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest yes not doubt but having a sexual affair with a relative or neighbour maybe too close for comfort :D

moreover if you don't approach the situation carefully with the lady you are interested in, things can get very messy.

GoodMan
24-01-2005, 10:57 PM
forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest yes not doubt but having a sexual affair with a relative or neighbour maybe too close for comfort :D

moreover if you don't approach the situation carefully with the lady you are interested in, things can get very messy.

Yeah, u r rite..the office where i work, i mean my female colleagues, and my insurance agent lady..all I wish i can bonk them someday somehow..sigh, dun know when the time comes leh. Have to keep dreaming this desire..

t123
25-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Yeah, u r rite..the office where i work, i mean my female colleagues, and my insurance agent lady..all I wish i can bonk them someday somehow..sigh, dun know when the time comes leh. Have to keep dreaming this desire..

Me, are the biz contacts some of them like playing hide and seek and tug of war with you mentally.

foolish_
25-01-2005, 10:20 AM
In the recent episode of The Romance of 3 Kingdoms, General ZhaoYun’s sword brother, ZhaoFan, offered him a wife who is ZhaoFan’s wife.

ZhaoYun was very angry because this was ‘incest’ to him. Now, do you get a clearer picture of what is ‘no-no’ to sister-in-law?

I think for most people, when they say "Sister-in-law", they are usually referring to the sister of their wives rather than the wife of their brother. Seems like many guys I have spoken to always have that "desire" to "do" their wives sister.

:)

OceanEleven
25-01-2005, 11:41 AM
I think for most people, when they say "Sister-in-law", they are usually referring to the sister of their wives rather than the wife of their brother. :)
Yo bro, how are you? How's things for you?
Well SIL is always the fantasy of all time, especially if they are your wife's younger sis. :D

chickenzip
25-01-2005, 04:49 PM
I guess it is part of human (or oni guys?) hidden weakness...to fantasize about...

Like me, I used to fantasize about having sex with female colleagues or even Gf younger sister. Sometimes when she is staying over at my house with my Gf, and we share a room (my room) to sleep. She will sleep with my Gf on the bed while I sleep on the floor. I will start to fantasize of having sex with both of them. Think I will die if both of them give me a blowjob together... :p
The feeling and imagination is so real cos they are just beside you!

I always feel very guilty after jerking myself off but then again I could not help it.

rahl
25-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Just a comment here. Somehow this thread has changed to a male-fantasy thread! Fantasising over female relatives, friends and colleagues.

Not that it doesn't happen (eem eemm) but I think the original post looked at the female perspective and was more interesting. Most guys wont be attracted to a woman unless something about her - usually physical - appeals to him. Whereas women - some women at least - might be attracted to a guy cos they know each other well.

I should look at my female friends in new light! :eek:

Bangkok Master
26-01-2005, 12:52 AM
The problem with all men is that all of us have a main weakness "LUST". Because of LUST, we are prone to fantasies! By the way, almost everyday I can fantasies bonking different girls like my students, colleagues, gf's friends and even the girl who is working in the 7-eleven beside my office building.

The main thing is how are we going to transform the "fantasies" into real life action?

Sometimes I crack my brains to find out whether do I have the chance to bonk the girls that I fantasies and it's always damm bloody difficult in getting the target cos majority of the targets are impossible ones.

t123
26-01-2005, 08:42 AM
The problem with all men is that all of us have a main weakness "LUST". Because of LUST, we are prone to fantasies! By the way, almost everyday I can fantasies bonking different girls like my students, colleagues, gf's friends and even the girl who is working in the 7-eleven beside my office building.

The main thing is how are we going to transform the "fantasies" into real life action?

Sometimes I crack my brains to find out whether do I have the chance to bonk the girls that I fantasies and it's always damm bloody difficult in getting the target cos majority of the targets are impossible ones.
Bro haven't got a chance to visit you when I was there, will pop by and look at the girl in the 7-11 store next time. :p

Bangkok Master
28-01-2005, 02:22 AM
Bro haven't got a chance to visit you when I was there, will pop by and look at the girl in the 7-11 store next time. :p

Bro, sorri about the last time as I was stuck with my work that cos my company is preparing to open a new branch so I got to work overnite. By the way the next time, I'm sure that I will repay your visit with double incentive!

asknot3
28-01-2005, 02:32 AM
.....Well SIL is always the fantasy of all time, especially if they are your wife's younger sis. :D

Mother in law? Say your father in law remarried and his new wife is young than yours? How like that?.... :confused:

jdi813
28-01-2005, 02:56 AM
Yeah can identify with u guys ... fantasied about my auntie b4 (she's an in-law) ... she looks like a screamer :D

t123
28-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Bro, sorri about the last time as I was stuck with my work that cos my company is preparing to open a new branch so I got to work overnite. By the way the next time, I'm sure that I will repay your visit with double incentive!

No problem, its ok. I will return soon.

thaivisitor
28-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Basically it is very simple. Forbidden fruit tastes the BEST. Yummy. :)
Most people think so, but not necessary so as since it is forbidden, how to know the taste?

And if really try, probably will get into trouble like what Eve (in Adma and Eve) did lor..