PDA

View Full Version : Turn off by non-asians?

Khoratian
24-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Initially i was thinking it's nothing but now i'm starting to think it's some weird psychologically handicapped thing.

It started 4,5 years back when i was in Australia. That time i've never tried bonking a ang mo b4 so allright man, i went with a group of friends to hunt for hookers to bonk. I picked one real foxy one and went ahead and oh my it's like a X-movie playing live cept for 1 thing... wtf my didi dun want to wake up. As hard as she tried and i even tried to fantasied.. he just play dead. Bloody hell i was thinking wtf is happening. money down the drain and i was thinking maybe it's my drinks eariler or no mood(hardly). Anyway lar i curse and swear for wasting money. Of course i never tried again.

Recent year, i got intro by OKT to Russian hookers. Went into hotel and see wooo not bad small size one fair skin got those highschool cheering team pattern as in movie, at that point, excitement level went up and went for it. And guess what WTf... once we get stripped and get started, i notice my didi once again lies dormant. This is bad... real bad. Same thing end up nothing... of course lah. i sibei tulan went to GL and bonk one 150 one (fantastic.!!) .. rather wasted 300 for a bonk than 150 for nothing.

Just recent nia.. i got instigated by my friend to try once more... saying maybe that day no mood or too tired. despite i say after that i even went down to bonk 150 one with no problem and super performance some more.
Anyway.. this time also Russian, different pattern one, more mature and foxy type.. and CCB puiz.. you know the rest.

I've bonked all other asians w/o any problems.. SG,malays, Japs, Kor.. Indone..(indians havne't tried though). But dunno why when come to Ang mo, b4 bonk the excitement is there but once start, it just went dead.. knn i think only i have this problem, or anyone out there also wu? i doubt.

benz
24-01-2005, 10:28 PM
hmm.... could that your first experience wasn't that good and hence it caused you to be turned off by non-asians? or could be that you are just more attracted to asian gals? :D

anyway i don't you should be too bothered unless you are planning to get an ang mo wife haha

Ethanas
24-01-2005, 10:34 PM
I was in Australia for 4 yrs. ummz, depends on which house u called. my friends once called an escot for me at my 21st bday. hehe that was one fine meat man.

Swedish girls are hot!

chatoh
26-01-2005, 11:37 PM
Bro Khoratina !
It's a psychological problem. I also experience a similar situation with most pros as compared to a ONS, girlfriend, sex partner. Pros really excite me, but when it comes to action my performance is not that good. I usually don't last much and cum quick. However when I have a relationship and I have sex I can tahan more. Also when I try a FL if the mood is good I can perform better, because it feels like I am with an ONS and not a pros. However, if I think I am bonking a pros, my sexual performance is never as good as with a partner. sometimes I ask myself, how come when I am with a pros I don't perform as well ? I have figured out it's a mental problem I have with pros.

rahl
27-01-2005, 12:22 AM
sometimes I ask myself, how come when I am with a pros I don't perform as well ? I have figured out it's a mental problem I have with pros.

Wild guess bro - cos it feels intimidated? Cos the pros is a pro? pun not intended :)

chatoh
27-01-2005, 07:32 AM
Bro Rahl !
Yes, it could be the uneasinesss of being with somebody who I don't really know, who could also have STD, the fact that in HC, Geylang, Petain, etc, there's a time limit for which the customer has to cum (something which does not happen with your partner), it's a complex situation to explain.

Wild guess bro - cos it feels intimidated? Cos the pros is a pro? pun not intended :)

Happosai
27-01-2005, 10:27 AM
I think it's performance anxiety. Maybe deep down inside before you bonk ang mo, you wondering how will the ang mo WL rate you and compared to her other ang mo clients. Scarly you perform like shit and end up "xia sway" chinese men hehehehe..... Just a guess, cheers

emperor
27-01-2005, 12:25 PM
It is purely psycological.

Our minds have a way of compartmentalising things. In your case, you probably shifted "angmohs" into the pure fantasy section of your mind. This most likely evolved during your growing up years and has since been "hardwired" into your brain. Therefore, you will only be stimulated as long as it remains a fantasy. While the idea of actualisation is appealing, reality, however, bites. Hence, your inability to perform.

The cure is familliarity. You need to live in an "angmoh" environment and develop an "angmoh" fuck buddy. With time, the "hardwiring" will unravel and result in a healthier you.

darkshiver
27-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Good study.
Another psychologist here?
In this case actualisation of fantasy is undesirable to himself, however it is not always the sitaution. At times actualisation of fantasy will trigger complusive behaviour, or even escalation of behavior.
E.g stealing underwear -> molest ->rape ->Snuff.

Cheers.
It is purely psycological.

Our minds have a way of compartmentalising things. In your case, you probably shifted "angmohs" into the pure fantasy section of your mind. This most likely evolved during your growing up years and has since been "hardwired" into your brain. Therefore, you will only be stimulated as long as it remains a fantasy. While the idea of actualisation is appealing, reality, however, bites. Hence, your inability to perform.

The cure is familliarity. You need to live in an "angmoh" environment and develop an "angmoh" fuck buddy. With time, the "hardwiring" will unravel and result in a healthier you.

Dekachin
27-01-2005, 02:37 PM
To me it's a preference, I rather fuck an asian girl... I do to a certain extend get turned off by ang mos... Because when I fuck, it's not just about the body, it's more then that, asians give you a more gf feeling.

WWEF
27-01-2005, 03:34 PM
To me it's a preference, I rather fuck an asian girl... I do to a certain extend get turned off by ang mos... Because when I fuck, it's not just about the body, it's more then that, asians give you a more gf feeling.
agree with u too.....
me even more jialat...
i onli like to bonk pure chinese...dun noe why also, just dun have the so called GF feeling or wat.
Go geylang also never go inside CAT40 (thai) look see, coz see liao also not that "high" feeling....
but not to the extent tat i will be running away from them if they approach me.... :)