PDA

View Full Version : Big problem (Thailand Based)

Hakoshu
27-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Seeking advise frm bros here, as i'm really at my wits end.. Just recieved a call from my good buddy this morning.. he told me tat his gf is in a very bad situation, hoping i could help.. But when i heard abt the problem, i dunno wat to do either. Bros esp those in thailand, pls advise

His gf came from a poor family.. The family took up a loan to repay something.. Then the creditor's younger bro took a liking to my buddy's gf, they decided not to pursue the debt anymore. Instead of it, they wants my buddy's gf to marry into their family.. The gf relented, cried everynite.. The family had the money to pay back but was refused.. Village elder talked in behalf too but was in vain..

The threat came, If buddy's gf dun marry, Police will be activated and take the father and mother (debtor) away.. The creditors appears to be someone big shot.. They already done the preparation for the marriage.. The girl is supposed to marry in next mth...

My buddy wanted to go over there and settle immediately when he he heard tat.. But due to some important committments in sg, he can't go over and he couldn't see his gf marrying someone...

Any kind bros could give a hand? The situation is based in tachilek... Border town between thailand and mynmmar.. :(

MachoDevilX
27-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Bro,

I think the only way is to escape from there or unless can find some "powerful" military personel to help out... If not, really no choice... I have heard stories of Taichilek and Shan-State in Myanmar... To be frank, those people who stay there are really living in Hell. The Burmese military and police treat the villagers as nothing and they can do whatever they want... If possible, spend some $$ and try to smuggle her to Maesai...

:o

Hakoshu
27-01-2005, 02:32 PM
I agreed with u.. but i dun have contacts there.. And the creditors appears to be a big shot.. ya, the life is damn bad there... Therefore a lot girls frm there are being bought to the sex industries to wrk..

I suggested escape to her.. But then her parents would be in trouble if she does tat... U know thais.. Parents are always the most important one..

Bro,

MachoDevilX
27-01-2005, 03:11 PM
I agreed with u.. but i dun have contacts there.. And the creditors appears to be a big shot.. ya, the life is damn bad there... Therefore a lot girls frm there are being bought to the sex industries to wrk..

I suggested escape to her.. But then her parents would be in trouble if she does tat... U know thais.. Parents are always the most important one..

Bro,

I have thought of such problem also... If given me and I have no lobang, I will suggest to try and bribe the LSB's captain to recommend the girl's agent to me... And from there, try to see if the agent got any lobangs to bring the girl to Thailand or Malaysia... Since the Agent can bring girls into Malaysia, they should have the lobang... Again, a lot $$ will be involved but for someone whom I love, I won't bother too much on $$...

I think will have no choice if the girl doesn't want to leave the parent... This is just life... Frankly speaking, the girl's parent will definitely be in trouble if she disappear... Sad to say, unless your friend can make a trip there and see the situation, if not I don't think he can marry the girl ever in this life... But then there will be lots of risk involved and your friend might not even make it back alive..
:(

Hakoshu
27-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Yes, indeed.. There is alot of risk there.. Big problem.. I dun agree to let the agents do the job.. I hate them the most liao.. i rather i do it personally.. I wish uncle TV is here reading abt my problem.. :(

But then there will be lots of risk involved and your friend might not even make it back alive..

DNAT
27-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Yes, indeed.. There is alot of risk there.. Big problem.. I dun agree to let the agents do the job.. I hate them the most liao.. i rather i do it personally.. I wish uncle TV is here reading abt my problem.. :(

bro ThV was here during lunch hours ... now duno where liao

MachoDevilX
27-01-2005, 03:23 PM

I hate the Agents as well. Hopefully Uncle ThaiV can have lobangs... But he is in Southern Thailand leh... Not sure if he knows anyone from Northern side... Let us see what he says...

ParaParaSakura
27-01-2005, 03:57 PM
One word bro......$$$ makes the world go round, & round & round.....problem started with $ so definately can be solve with $.....maybe not outright giving $ to settle problem......lost of face for other party but to get mediator etc all costs $.....bottomline is money talks

Hakoshu
27-01-2005, 04:05 PM
I know, bro..If money can settle, its not an issue.. But who to hand the money to? dun have the contacts.. :confused:

bottomline is money talks

thecas
27-01-2005, 04:29 PM
A splendid idea gotten frm television.. last resort, draw some scar as real as possible on her face. Or get some1 to pass her an STD(which can cure 1 lar..) and pass, by, say , rubbing the discharge on her cb if she dun wan sex. :D

But seriously, they may work.

MachoDevilX
27-01-2005, 05:00 PM
A splendid idea gotten frm television.. last resort, draw some scar as real as possible on her face. Or get some1 to pass her an STD(which can cure 1 lar..) and pass, by, say , rubbing the discharge on her cb if she dun wan sex. :D

But seriously, they may work.

Hey.. This is serious stuff leh.. I treat it as you didn't know how serious it is... No joke lah...
:mad:

Hakoshu
27-01-2005, 05:04 PM
After discussion with the machodevil, Devised two plans..

1)Get her whole family to leave myanmmar
2)Get someone of bigger authority to intervene
(No contacts to turn to in myanmmar)
Felt very helpless..

Any more ideas or anyone i could turn to? pls advise :(

thecas
27-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Hey.. This is serious stuff leh.. I treat it as you didn't know how serious it is... No joke lah...
:mad:

The last part STD why can't work?

Historically, in China, women might have been rejected if on the bed on their wedding nite its found tat their hymen broke.

As I hav added, it can b a last resort.

Serious here.

lawry
27-01-2005, 05:58 PM
I suggest better not do anything and forget about the whole issue....

1) the gal might lie to ur friend and gang up with the villages to suck ur friend's $$$ dry
2) marriage is next month.. most ppl know already.. u think u can get someone higher to get ride of the marriage? how much ur friend has to pay?? for this kind of lobang.. min.. 100k.. ur friend has 100k??
3) go talk to them and show them u wan to settle money...
a) who the fark r u there.. u are nobody.. u have money so wat.. they take ur money makan u and dont deliever wat they promise wat can u do.. NOTHING!!
b) if during the discussion process.. it gone bad.. u will be shot and burried in the woods.( i am not joking.. )

for a nobody like ur friend.. whose gal ganna someone bigshot over there fark it lah... unless u know some colonal or general there.. arm colonal/general best.. next in line than the police...
in these kind of developing countries.. the arm forces have more power than the police.. weird but true..
dont go bang ur head anywhere to find lobang.. because ur lobang might be a conster..

tell ur friend go get another new galfriend.. cant help much.. cruel but true..

lawry
27-01-2005, 06:06 PM
The last part STD why can't work?

Historically, in China, women might have been rejected if on the bed on their wedding nite its found tat their hymen broke.

As I hav added, it can b a last resort.

Serious here.

FARK U!!!!

U oblivously never been to a developing country and never interact with the people there...

i have worked in developing country.. generals have come to play golf.. I TELL U NONE of my staff dare to offen them.. even if they are in the wrong... none of my staff dare to tell them off.. they told me.. they are afraid of their life... in these developing country.. less than US100 can end ur life..

1) ganna std.. guy ganna too... the gal will be badly bashed or killed... cause the guy can say she is not clean woman..
2) the gal family will be punhised for giving the guy a unclean woman.

p.s. u think just ganna reject so simple.... not singapore u know young boy.. from the way u post.. i bet u are less than 18..

japboy
27-01-2005, 06:58 PM
but suggesting 2 bring her to malaysia is like rescuing her frm her personal furnace n throwing her into another one immed....

hahah... but i guess trees r plenty ard in d forest so why bother?.. jz move on... :D

Snuber
27-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Get the village elder to go to someone of a higher power to settle the issue. Of cos, it helps alot if the girl, her parents & your friend can go along to show their sincerity. I presume your friend can speak Thai very well.

If still not able to, have to go to the next higher one. But then, have to spend some kopi $$$ for the middle man to intervene, if he wants to.

All in all, the money spent will be greater than the money intended to return.

PS : This is serious business, seriously better get your friend to make a trip there.

MachoDevilX
27-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Get the village elder to go to someone of a higher power to settle the issue. Of cos, it helps alot if the girl, her parents & your friend can go along to show their sincerity. I presume your friend can speak Thai very well.

If still not able to, have to go to the next higher one. But then, have to spend some kopi $$$ for the middle man to intervene, if he wants to.

All in all, the money spent will be greater than the money intended to return.

PS : This is serious business, seriously better get your friend to make a trip there.

Read through the following thread and you will know why it won't work.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=30882

It's not as simple as just paying $$ and finding someone with higher power unless that someone is a general... And why would the general want to help out... All these questions come into the picture... Sad to say, but it's true...
:cool:

DNAT
27-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Read through the following thread and you will know why it won't work.

It's not as simple as just paying $$ and finding someone with higher power unless that someone is a general... And why would the general want to help out... All these questions come into the picture... Sad to say, but it's true...

MDX, sorry to say a lot of ppl din realise there are still places, towns, villages (outta Sg) do not have laws .. :o

thecas
27-01-2005, 09:23 PM
1) ganna std.. guy ganna too... the gal will be badly bashed or killed... cause the guy can say she is not clean woman..
2) the gal family will be punhised for giving the guy a unclean woman.

p.s. u think just ganna reject so simple.... not singapore u know young boy.. from the way u post.. i bet u are less than 18..

Dun wanna post in such a silly thread, so this is 1 of my last posts here:

Of course not married then say rite?? Common sense. Before marriage, already tell the other side that she has STD, ask them want or not. After all the family is still havin money to pay back, so wont anger the other side much.

If the Millitary side get the money, and the gal has STD, they just take the money and so be it wat..want to kill girl for wat..

Come to think of it, any other curable disease will do too.

Again, this is a last resort.

I am over 21 in fact. If you can think of a better solution, plz just post here.

Note my posts r not 2 start war.

diesel
27-01-2005, 09:30 PM
I like to gives you some of my opinions.

No.1. You did not furnish us in details of what terms are their relationship between your buddy and girlfriend.
No.2. What makes you think that the brothers based in Thailand will give you advice?
No.3. What makes you think that the brothers here will help your buddy when he is unrelated to us?
No.4. After reading not only twice but thrice, your buddy has to appoint somebody onbehalf of him to handle this.
No.5. I suppose only money can solve the problem.

Big Sexy
27-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Bro Hakoshu, MDX, lawry

This guy is a regular poster at the sex health section.. i think he is a "Ok" guy. maybe use a small misunderstanding... just forget it. thanks.

Note my posts r not 2 start war.

craz
27-01-2005, 09:50 PM
After discussion with the machodevil, Devised two plans..

1)Get her whole family to leave myanmmar
2)Get someone of bigger authority to intervene
(No contacts to turn to in myanmmar)
Felt very helpless..

Any more ideas or anyone i could turn to? pls advise :(

Bro,

think getting a higher authority to intervene might not be a good idea, cos the other party might give way now to get back later on....
the best is still for the whole family to leave.

MachoDevilX
27-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Bro Hakoshu, MDX, lawry

This guy is a regular poster at the sex health section.. i think he is a "Ok" guy. maybe use a small misunderstanding... just forget it. thanks.

Bro Sexy (I think you like people to call you that... :D ),

No problem. If not, I have already started the War... :D
Anyway, he is kind enough to offer his idea. We are all here to brainstorm and welcome any ideas regardless of whether it will be relevant or not.. Since brainstorming is a time when all ideas are welcome... And then filter away those that are not possible to be carry out...

Big Sexy
27-01-2005, 10:14 PM
thanks bro... :)

actually i got no preference how bro call me... Bs. or Sexy...:)

Bro Sexy (I think you like people to call you that... ),

No problem. If not, I have already started the War...
Anyway, he is kind enough to offer his idea. We are all here to brainstorm and welcome any ideas regardless of whether it will be relevant or not.. Since brainstorming is a time when all ideas are welcome... And then filter away those that are not possible to be carry out...

MachoDevilX
27-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Of course not married then say rite?? Common sense. Before marriage, already tell the other side that she has STD, ask them want or not. After all the family is still havin money to pay back, so wont anger the other side much.

If the Millitary side get the money, and the gal has STD, they just take the money and so be it wat..want to kill girl for wat..

Thecas,

Thanks for your idea... Frankly speaking, I nearly started War but then think of it, since you offer to type in your idea, we should be more open about it...

I will just like to offer my thoughts on your idea... I am pretty sure you yourself also won't want to kena any disease even if it is curable... And somemore who will want to make yourself kena any disease... especially VD... You can read through my my thread and you should be able to know that the military personels in Myanmar wouldn't bother on whether the girl got any disease or not since their main purpose is to release their urge either by raping or by killing.... This is military zone and lifes are nothing to them.. Trust me, to them, killing someone is just as simple as squeezing their trigger...

And for the case of bro Hakoshu's buddy, the creditor's brother has already made plans to marry her and I don't think he will give up this plan easily. It is not a matter of $$ anymore... So $$ is not an issue to the creditor... The issue is that the creditor's brother like the girl and definitely will want to marry her... Do you think the guy will give up by just listening to your story that the girl have disease etc.? If he is "kind" enough to believe such story, he won't even want to force her to marry him in the first place... And somemore, he didn't ask the girl to go for any medical checkups and yet decided to marry her. So, I don't think he will even bother....

Hakoshu
27-01-2005, 11:42 PM
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I like to gives you some of my opinions.

[COLOR=Black]No.1. You did not furnish us in details of what terms are their relationship between your buddy and girlfriend.

Very close.. Close like married couple..

No.2. What makes you think that the brothers based in Thailand will give you advice?[/QUOTE]

Tats just a hope.. At least betta than doing nothing..

No.3. What makes you think that the brothers here will help your buddy when he is unrelated to us?[/QUOTE]

Well, tat's a hope again..[/QUOTE]

Hakoshu
27-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Yes, bro.. i'm ok with all ideas.. Tot of all the possibilities the whole day..
Verdict is can't do much but cannot sit down and do nothing..
he village chief was activated even.. but nothing could be done.. apparently tat guy had more authority...

High possible is my buddy and i will make the trip down silently.. not to let the guy know.. Talk to the gf and family.. Last resort is to drag the girl run.. Hopefully after a mth or 2.. the guy would forget abt her.. wat do u guys think?

Bro Hakoshu, MDX, lawry

Hakoshu
28-01-2005, 12:15 AM
1) the gal might lie to ur friend and gang up with the villages to suck ur friend's $$$ dry

Yes, tats a slight possibilty but personally i know the girl.. Very good girl.. at least i trust her..

2) marriage is next month.. most ppl know already.. u think u can get someone higher to get ride of the marriage? how much ur friend has to pay?? for this kind of lobang.. min.. 100k.. ur friend has 100k??

Money not much... But still gotta do something.. Harbouring a very slight hope..

3) go talk to them and show them u wan to settle money...

a) who the fark r u there.. u are nobody.. u have money so wat.. they take ur money makan u and dont deliever wat they promise wat can u do.. NOTHING!!

Yes, possibilities there.. But still gotta try.. beats doing nothing..

b) if during the discussion process.. it gone bad.. u will be shot and burried in the woods.( i am not joking.. )

Well... Loved ones.. my buddy willing to die for love.. Call him stupid or wat but this is one woman he loved..

tell ur friend go get another new galfriend.. cant help much.. cruel but true..

If only he would...

Bangkok Master
28-01-2005, 02:17 AM
Any kind bros could give a hand? The situation is based in tachilek... Border town between thailand and mynmmar.. :(

Bro Hakoshu,

After reading your post, I think the situation is almost good as over already. I had stayed near Tachilek before which is maesai province cos my girl is from there. With the police or military involved the situation gets more tough as in tachilek, it's like a gangster paradise with the military having all the power. I think escape is not a good solution as if the girl had escape, the family will definately be in trouble cos do you think the guy will just leave it? Probably the whole family will get killed. the only way is that the whole family escape but does all the whole family got the thai border pass? And moreover as now the thai police are cracking down on illiegal immigrants from myanmar. Plus what can the whole family do if they are in the thailand cos I believe they are from the remoted areas in myanmar so it's difficult for them to adapt in thailand plus they probably have language barrier too as I forsee they dun speak "parsat nuea"(northern thai dialect).

If the girl really wants to escape, I will try my best to check it out for you as I know some myanmarese military officer due to my gf's business dealing with them but if the other party is some big shot, I forsee it will be pain in the ass.
I would like to know where is the town that the girl is from and possible the name of the big shot so that I can get my gf to check out the situation. But no promises but if the military is willing to help, be prepare to fork out a sum of money. If you think my info is helpful, u can pm me your email so that I can contact u tomorrow as I dun surf sb during daytime!

All the best and Good Luck!

jdi813
28-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Might not be much help but i think ur only feasible option is for the whole family to make a move ... but that will have another whole set of problems ...

Best is to get someone with a higher authority to intervene ... but it's only a short term solution ... cos the guys will definitely take it as a snub ... and from what u describe will be only a matter of time b4 he gets back at them (gal or family ... all he needs is an excxuse ... from MDX's thread he doesn't even need a good one)

Once intervention is achieved ... whole family must be ready to uproot and move ... not much choice liao ... knowing thais ... the gal will never willingly make a run for it with u guys and leave her parents to face the consequences.

Ur options are really limited at this particular moment ... hopefully some of the guys based in LOS will have some lobang ... wish ur bro all the best and hope whatever is done succeeds ...

Anything u might need can just ask the forum guys ... ask at least got chance of a response ... don ask will never know ... good luck.

Hakoshu
28-01-2005, 05:56 AM
Thank u all the advice.. Noted tat the situation is kinda bad.. But still gotta do it.. will dig more info during the weekend... Its just like ancient times, The bully will come and take the girl away.. Didn't expect this to happen..

whiskynaam
28-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Thank u all the advice.. Noted tat the situation is kinda bad.. But still gotta do it.. will dig more info during the weekend... Its just like ancient times, The bully will come and take the girl away.. Didn't expect this to happen..

Really sorry to hear ur friend got into such situation. I feel that it is a very difficult to get out of thing. The thais n burmese are very 'face' loving people..esp the richer and more powerful you are... like chinese la....
so even if the whole family run away... it may just anger the gangster more and in the end cause the whole family including ur friend to be in danger.
Getting someone higher up to intervene can be done also.. but have you thought of the repercussions? When no one is looking.. accidents can happen...

from what you describe.. your friend really loves the gal.. sometimes.. loving someone does not mean that you can be together... they may not be happy seprated... but at least they and the gals family will be alive! from ancient times we have heard of such situations of love torn lovers... but bo pian one... sometimes its for the better good...

just remember this... when emotion is up... decision making goes down... its inversely linked.

wish your friend all the best... make a wise decision... not a emotional one. sorry if my post offended anyone.. just some thoughts...

lawry
28-01-2005, 09:54 AM
If the girl really wants to escape, I will try my best to check it out for you as I know some myanmarese military officer due to my gf's business dealing with them but if the other party is some big shot, I forsee it will be pain in the ass.
Yoh bro sexy,

pai seh.. last nite work until very stress.. my language in my post also not too good.. sorry to thecas..

well, bro mdx has the same tots as mine..

there is really nothing we can do.. ZERO..

as i mention marriage is been announce.. the guy has power there.. but we dont know how big the power is..
once the marriage is announce.. u wan to resolve that.. its pretty hard..
and bro master bangkok..
the gal run.. but the whole clan must run too.. because.. if the whole clan dont run.. only the gal family run.. that guy may give trouble to the relatives.. and the relatives.. will definately plead the gal to come back and save them..
so the option of running is gone.. unless the whole clan run.
solve it with higher power... it depends on how powerful is that guy..
if the guy's influence is within a village.. a captain/major is enough...
a town... a colonal..
a city.. general..
bewarn..

u dont just pay the captain/major or colonal..

for captain/major.. u pay the introducer and the captain/major.. plus a dinner and ang bao for those men involved..

if the rank goes higher u pay more to many more ppl.. it is not just one pay to one.. unless u are already friend friend with the major/colonal/general.. thus u pay one to one..

Tell ur friend dont go up alone... dont negociate with that guy without a backing of a police or military personal..
that means if ur friend really so solid bring 100k up..
if go alone.. that guy might kill ur friend and take the 100k himself without negociation...

dont play play....

MachoDevilX
28-01-2005, 09:56 AM
so even if the whole family run away... it may just anger the gangster more and in the end cause the whole family including ur friend to be in danger.

Bro,

I agree that it's hard to intervene but then if the whole family run away to somewhere where it is outside the debtor's control area, then it will be feasible... Certain things can be done... It's a matter whether we want it to be done or not... Although there may be implications later but then for someone whom you really love, I think it will be worth it...

Everyone of us live only once in this life, why do we have to live with regret. If certain things happen in the future, it's just fated. Anyway, we also don't know whether we will be able to get up to see the sun tomorrow.... The girl might have to suffer a lot after she is married to the debtor's brother since there may already be many girls who have undergone the same situation...

Just my opinion, if given me to be in this situation, I won't give up easily for the girl I love unless she herself agree to give up.. If she has chosen to follow the debtor's brother, then I just have to wish her good luck since it is her life and she should have the decision to choose how she wants to continue with it... But if she really doesn't wan to marry the debtor's brother, I can only offer her solutions and let her choose herself... Once she has chosen, I will respect her and support her decision....

MachoDevilX
28-01-2005, 10:10 AM
I agree with Bro Lawry that chances of saving her are very minimum unless Hakoshu's buddy know some generals there... If not, chances of negotiation is simply zero.... that's why in my opinion, I don't agree with negotiation...

Although I support the idea of running away, I just get to think of some implications after that, implications such as how the family is going to survive after running etc... Unless Hakoshu's buddy has plan and is rich enough to support her family in foreign land for at least a few months until everything such as housing, job is settled. If not, it will still be hard... $$ and her whole family's future will be at stake after the escape... Is Hakoshu's buddy prepared and willing to take care of all these? All these are things to be considered..

lawry
28-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Thank u all the advice.. Noted tat the situation is kinda bad.. But still gotta do it.. will dig more info during the weekend... .
After all our advice u still wan to do it?? PENGS!!

MY last advice to u.. please advice ur friend to give up on her... why.. how much money ur friend has? 100k, 200k or 500k.. this kind of situation not easily to solve...

quietly go down to visit them to understand situation? how to quietly go down... u are a foreigner.. u go down sure a lot of ppl there will know..

You are playing with ur life there.. it is not like singapore.. u owe ah leong money.. pay money only.. there u owe their ah leong money.. doesnt mean just pay money so simple sometime... there is lawless... only power and money is the law over there..

lastly,
how do u and ur friend knows that the gal is nice? as in charactor.. this might all be a plot to cheat ur friend money.. this kind of plot has happen many times.. go read samcutie's thread.. private dancer... the whole village will gang up and cheat foriegners money...
go slap ur friend's face.. if he really has 100 ~ 200k.. with that kind of money he can sian a really nice gal from any country... inculding singapore..

remember got life than can have love
no life how to have love..

thaivisitor
28-01-2005, 12:23 PM
Seeking advise frm bros here, as i'm really at my wits end.. Just recieved a call from my good buddy this morning.. he told me tat his gf is in a very bad situation, hoping i could help.. But when i heard abt the problem, i dunno wat to do either. Bros esp those in thailand, pls advise

His gf came from a poor family.. The family took up a loan to repay something.. Then the creditor's younger bro took a liking to my buddy's gf, they decided not to pursue the debt anymore. Instead of it, they wants my buddy's gf to marry into their family.. The gf relented, cried everynite.. The family had the money to pay back but was refused.. Village elder talked in behalf too but was in vain..

The threat came, If buddy's gf dun marry, Police will be activated and take the father and mother (debtor) away.. The creditors appears to be someone big shot.. They already done the preparation for the marriage.. The girl is supposed to marry in next mth...

My buddy wanted to go over there and settle immediately when he he heard tat.. But due to some important committments in sg, he can't go over and he couldn't see his gf marrying someone...

Bro, First of all, pse clarify a few things...

You sure your buddy telling the truth? or the GF telling the truth?

It is very unlikely that rice people wants to take poor people's daughters as their wives, or into their families. If you say, he wants to go for a free fuck, that I still believe lah.. but into the family? Do check the facts first.

Also, no matter how rich and powerful he are, you sure he wants to marry
this girl? who was a former WL? (I guess) Moreover a girl who doesn't want him? Rich and powerful people have a lot of pride you know, they definitely won't want their friends and families to think poorly of them.

OK, says its true, next I need to confirm that You sure that the GF is Thai? B'cos Tachilek is a town in Mynmmar, and Maisei which is next to it, is in Thailand ground.

If it is Tachilek, that means the girl is Burmese not Thai.

Don't worry whether it is burmese or thai cos both can be handle but I need to know in order to know who to contact.

Then I need to know how much the girl's family owe the creditors.

Finally I need to know how much your buddy can afford to pay.

Please bear in mind I will have to verify the incident hor, KNN wait I contact my friends and KNN, come out the story not true, gonna be bigger problem for the GF hor...

thaivisitor
28-01-2005, 12:30 PM

as i mention marriage is been announce.. the guy has power there.. but we dont know how big the power is..
Bro, no need to worry how rich, big or powerful the guy is lah...

Firstly, definitely not the military or Red Wa lah... As this kind of powerful people don't do things like that.

So if that's the case, come to my contacts in Tachilek, this becomes small matter lah..

If the story is genuine and of course Hakoshu buddy must be able to pay, I guarantee that the matter can be solved lah...

thaivisitor
28-01-2005, 12:36 PM
I hate the Agents as well. Hopefully Uncle ThaiV can have lobangs... But he is in Southern Thailand leh... Not sure if he knows anyone from Northern side... Let us see what he says...

Lest of the problem lah... any problem in Tachilek or that part of Myanmmar, I should be able to help lah..

Shiokday
28-01-2005, 12:38 PM
So if that's the case, come to my contacts in Tachilek, this becomes small matter lah..

If the story is genuine and of course Hakoshu buddy must be able to pay, I guarantee that the matter can be solved lah...

bro well said.

big problem becomes small problem and small problem becomes no problem.

i up u.

cheers

thaivisitor
28-01-2005, 12:42 PM
bro well said.

big problem becomes small problem and small problem becomes no problem.

i up u.

cheers
Will up you tomorrow (24 hrs)

MachoDevilX
28-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Lest of the problem lah... any problem in Tachilek or that part of Myanmmar, I should be able to help lah..

Finally, Uncle ThaiV is here for the rescue... :D

It's really a good point that you have pointed out regarding rich people normally won't marry WLs. I think it's really true and we seems to have left out this point...

Hakoshu - Where are you? Help is here...

jdi813
28-01-2005, 01:00 PM
... come to my contacts in Tachilek, this becomes small matter lah ... I guarantee that the matter can be solved lah ...Calm, concise ... to the point analysis of the situation

Bro ThaiV ... u the man ... :D

MachoDevilX
28-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Calm, concise ... to the point analysis of the situation

Bro ThaiV ... u the man ... :D

Wah... So many bros come and "Po" already huh... Kekekeke... :D (Just kidding)

thaivisitor
28-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Wah... So many bros come and "Po" already huh... Kekekeke... (Just kidding)
Don't say like dat leh...

But anyway, my contacts sure can solved, cannot post who they are here, wait I sure kenna "followed" by various govts agencies :eek:

BTW, Bro Haksohu, sure its your buddy? or yourself? cos I know you're also hitched to a burmese girl :D

MachoDevilX
28-01-2005, 01:13 PM

But anyway, my contacts sure can solved, cannot post who they are here, wait I sure kenna "followed" by various govts agencies

BTW, Bro Haksohu, sure its your buddy? or yourself? cos I know you're also hitched to a burmese girl

Kekeke.. Just kidding lah....

:eek: So powerful??? Next time lim kopi with you, I have to take note of the surroundings, see if got any suspicious characters spying us... :D

Shhh.... Don't spill the beans out mah... 8)

Evianalps
28-01-2005, 01:15 PM
after reading these threads,im very impressed that all the bros out there are willing to help out with each other regardless of wherever you are and not to mention helping out to those even not related to one another..
Bravo to all..cheers

MrDevil
28-01-2005, 01:24 PM

Bro, before your buddy rushing in to help, which I doubt he could do anything much in her hometown without knowing anyone, I think it is good for him to check out the background of the issue like how much money was involved, what the loan is for and the history of the loan, the background of the creditor. Perhaps, after knowing all the facts (your buddy got to use his brain to analyse how much trust to be placed here), then perhaps you guys could plan the next step. Try contacting Bro GB, he maybe able to offer an advise or two since 2 of his tirak are from Tachilek too.

Parents involved in debt and daughter forced to marriage sounds too common, and BTW I believe your buddy tirak should have just completed tour of duty in JB right? So rightfully, she should have earned a decent amount of RM back for her family. Dont jump into a hole without knowing how deep the hole is and if its even worth to jump in the first place. Sorry if I sounds discouraging but the fact is how many tiraks could you saved?

NiteKid
28-01-2005, 01:26 PM

BTW, Bro Haksohu, sure its your buddy? or yourself? cos I know you're also hitched to a burmese girl :D

:eek: seem like u know lots of thing

thaivisitor
28-01-2005, 01:29 PM
seem like u know lots of thing
That's why I'm called Thai Visitor kekekekekeke :D

MachoDevilX
28-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Parents involved in debt and daughter forced to marriage sounds too common, and BTW I believe your buddy tirak should have just completed tour of duty in JB right? So rightfully, she should have earned a decent amount of RM back for her family. Dont jump into a hole without knowing how deep the hole is and if its even worth to jump in the first place. Sorry if I sounds discouraging but the fact is how many tiraks could you saved?

Wow. Even Mr Devil is here to give advise... :D
I think bro Hakoshu should have already pm GB... Let's wait for his news...
He should be sleeping now... :D

DNAT
28-01-2005, 01:55 PM

Wow lau ... no joke eh .. salute you! :)

DNAT
28-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Kekeke.. Just kidding lah....

:eek: So powerful??? Next time lim kopi with you, I have to take note of the surroundings, see if got any suspicious characters spying us...

Shhh.... Don't spill the beans out mah... 8)

wow .. ytd bro ThV implied to me you are C H, you still 1 2 lim kopi wif him meh? .. :D pour kopi on his head lah ... hahaha

et911
28-01-2005, 01:59 PM

Then I go Thailand can go look for you or not?? :D

DNAT
28-01-2005, 02:02 PM
:eek: seem like u know lots of thing

NK, dun prey prey with ThV leh ... awas ;)

lawry
28-01-2005, 02:02 PM
3 cheers to thai visitor!!! my big brother!!

yup, i suspect it might be a con job too as mention in my previous post...

looking forward to the may trip... :)

DNAT
28-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Then I go Thailand can go look for you or not?? :D
Chek arh ... he is based in HDY :)

et911
28-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Chek arh ... he is based in HDY :)

Dun old man call old man hor.. :D

HDY is where?

lawry
28-01-2005, 02:08 PM

HDY is where?
its not old man.. its two liao TI KO... kekekkekekkekeke :D

DNAT
28-01-2005, 02:08 PM

HDY is where?

you DOM mah ... I hafen ;)

HDY = Hatyai

MachoDevilX
28-01-2005, 02:11 PM
wow .. ytd bro ThV implied to me you are C H, you still 1 2 lim kopi wif him meh? .. pour kopi on his head lah ... hahaha

Aiyah... Get used to it already mah... Ryan chak me so many times I also take it like a man.... :D But doesn't mean that I admit the title horr... :D

et911
28-01-2005, 02:11 PM
you DOM mah ... I hafen ;)

Soon my friend, soon.. :p

HDY = Hatyai

Not in Thailand?

Sorry, people serious thread you (and I) also come in TC.. not nice... pai seh pai seh.. will restraint myself.

et911
28-01-2005, 02:13 PM
its not old man.. its two liao TI KO... kekekkekekkekeke :D

You liddat say me goot meh? SMSB?

lawry
28-01-2005, 02:20 PM
You liddat say me goot meh? SMSB?
We not just brudders..; we tc brudders... :) kekekekek..

DNAT
28-01-2005, 02:23 PM
serious thread lah .. if tcss, go to lobangs :cool:

MachoDevilX
28-01-2005, 02:25 PM
serious thread lah .. if tcss, go to lobangs :cool:

Agree... Wonder where is Hakoshu... Don't tell me he and his "buddy" has already left for Tahilek?? :eek:

Shiokday
28-01-2005, 03:38 PM
3 cheers to thai visitor!!! my big brother!!

yup, i suspect it might be a con job too as mention in my previous post...

looking forward to the may trip... :)

mmm what trip? nvr jio me. u no goot la. :mad:

lawry
28-01-2005, 03:47 PM
mmm what trip? nvr jio me. u no goot la. :mad:
find u out to buy me a drink.. u also delay from last year to this year.. 1 year liao.. still owe me.. keep no free.. like dat how to jio u.. u free meh? :p

Shiokday
28-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Will up you tomorrow (24 hrs)

thanks bro. :)

Shiokday
28-01-2005, 03:51 PM
find u out to buy me a drink.. u also delay from last year to this year.. 1 year liao.. still owe me.. keep no free.. like dat how to jio u.. u free meh? :p

ok la i also don't like to owe pass CNY. Next week onz. I will pm u and et911.

as for the trip.. see go where la... if short trip and fun i will find time to go.

if i confirm i go, i will be there. Steady bon pee pee.

newyorker88
28-01-2005, 04:00 PM
wow! Thai V, you really the man! Too bad cant up u liao!

I got to agree with lawry na thia V, and those who think that it might be a scam.

Based on my experience with 3rd world countries, $$ and guns make the law. Although not in Thailand or Burma, but at other places. As for the creditors, maybe he is just a rich man in his town. To marry a WL or poor farmer daughter? Maybe just for a few fucks and after that, she is dumped or treated badly. Afterall, the rich there can have as many wives as they want in these places.

I appreciate those who offer their help and try to help brother Hakoshu. Many thanks to those who tried to help, like Macho Devil and Mr Devil. You showed many kindness to those in need.

Please do continue to update as I am sure many brothers are interested to know the out come.

Good luck and many brothers are hoping nad praying for the best. ;)

plain
29-01-2005, 06:30 AM

I have read thru till Page 3 (usually the last few pages is talkcock sessions where every one starts bashing everyone)

Some one mentioned 100K to settle the problem. I am only a girl and may not know all but with 100K, you can do wonders. And one of it is to change passport/names, get out of Myanmar and into another country. I think 50K is enough for that. For the other 50K is to start a small small business some where some how to survive.

Some one also mentioned running to Thailand/Malaysia... thats the most obvious places if this person wants them badly, they'll know where to find them. Why not Philippines? Or better still, Indonesia/Batam - closer to your friend ;) (i presume he's a singaporean)

Last resort is to turn away, and not look back - chances are your friend is "in-love" but knowing Men, you guys can forget woman extremely easy. 100K can buy the next best myanmar girl

thaivisitor
29-01-2005, 10:11 AM
I have read thru till Page 3 (usually the last few pages is talkcock sessions where every one starts bashing everyone)

l
if I follow your style, then I probably won't get to read your post? :)

lurpsexx
29-01-2005, 12:48 PM

Kekekeke.... right on! The Omnipresent GOd TV ! :D

lurpsexx
29-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Agree... Wonder where is Hakoshu... Don't tell me he and his "buddy" has already left for Tahilek?? :eek:

Not yet la.... still deliberating on how to handle the situation...this is a life and death situation for >1 person leh...

Haiz... this is life imitating art now... :(

MachoDevilX
29-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Not yet la.... still deliberating on how to handle the situation...this is a life and death situation for >1 person leh...

Haiz... this is life imitating art now...

Bro, Maybe you can sms him and let him know that ThaiV got lobangs, in case he doesn't know yet... I think better seek the Lau Uncle's advices first....

Hakoshu
31-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Yo, guys.. I'm still ard.. Doing some duties during the weekend..
Wow, so many advise and help during my absence..
Damn Touched.. Think must buy alot of kopi for u guys liao.. :D
Tot of it might be a scram.. But gotta do something rather than nothing cos wat if its true?

thaivisitor
31-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Yo, guys.. I'm still ard.. Doing some duties during the weekend..
Wow, so many advise and help during my absence..
Damn Touched.. Think must buy alot of kopi for u guys liao.. :D
Tot of it might be a scram.. But gotta do something rather than nothing cos wat if its true?
OK, meet tonight at GL 10 coffeeshop you tell me story and I'll tell you if true or not. :cool:

emperor
31-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Not say I want to say , hor, but I feel as if you all are stuck in a time warp.

Perhaps in the bad old days, village girls were decent/helpless/innocent/deprived..etc and it would indeed be the honourable thing for a 1st world "hero" to prevent the 3rd world girl from being ravished and enslaved by snatching her from the matrimonial "jaws of death". I could be seriously mistaken( I apologise in advance if I am ) but this kind of drama has lost its cultural currency in the 21st century. You think what - William Holden saving Suzy Wong from a life of degradation is it?? That's from the 1950's or 60's and fictional!

I'm not naieve, there are still arranged/forced marriages, acid throwing,honour killings and female circumcision that abound in 3rd world countries( mainly Muslim ) but these normally involve really cloistered, unexposed girls; not "girlfriends" or tiraks or bargirls ala Suzy Wong. Right or not?

And talking about money hor, I think 100K could be better used for setting up an organisation to help really young and innocent girls by providing them with the right foundation so that they can avoid the poverty trap. If this "problem girl" is sincerely in trouble, then her "sacrifice" would indirectly have benefitted and saved countless of other girls.

My opinion is - just leave it be lah!

Hakoshu
01-02-2005, 02:36 PM
***Case Closed***

lawry
01-02-2005, 02:40 PM
***Case Closed***
no feedback??

newyorker88
01-02-2005, 04:48 PM
no feedback??

Most brothers wish to know the ending.... Any feed back is well come. Thanks in advance!

Hakoshu
01-02-2005, 05:05 PM
I would very much want to tell the bros the ending but there is no ending yet.. Cos the whole thing have't end yet..Case closed is because All the advices are good enough and nothing much could be done given this situation And i appreciate all the advice and help given here, Esp to Uncle TV, Mdx and bkkmaster :o

Most brothers wish to know the ending.... Any feed back is well come. Thanks in advance!

lawry
01-02-2005, 05:25 PM
And i appreciate all the advice and help given here, Esp to Uncle TV, Mdx and bkkmaster :omy advice no value.. sob... :(

Hakoshu
01-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Haha, u too mahz.. How can i miss u? Not too focus cos still been troubled.. Cheers

my advice no value.. sob... :(

thaivisitor
02-02-2005, 01:36 AM
There are some courses of actions that he'll be taking to identify the situation beofre he can know what actually can be the solution.

so he need some time to handle that. Let's leave it as that and will advise him accordingly when he needs it.

nirvana
02-02-2005, 01:42 AM
so he need some time to handle that. Let's leave it as that and will advise him accordingly when he needs it.

paiseh, didnt repsond to yr sms.
cose too big group liao.
i scare

^_^

cheer

thaivisitor
02-02-2005, 01:45 AM
paiseh, didnt repsond to yr sms.
cose too big group liao.
i scare

^_^

cheer
NBzzz, everybody waiting for you, even today leh.. actually I wanted to stay to watch MU vs Ass but too late for bros to stay with me lah... so go back lor...

maikieru
02-02-2005, 01:52 AM
NBzzz, everybody waiting for you, even today leh.. actually I wanted to stay to watch MU vs Ass but too late for bros to stay with me lah... so go back lor...

Wah seh... got sms nirvana never sms me... sibeh sian... :mad:

thaivisitor
02-02-2005, 01:58 AM
Wah seh... got sms nirvana never sms me... sibeh sian... :mad:
you wanna stay in the morning to watch football meh??? MU vs Ass leh...

Anyway, tomorrow night can meet up lah... I save you for the last, i mean... best mah... kekekekekeke

nirvana
02-02-2005, 02:01 AM

wow, simi??!! tonite man utd vs arenal?
better watch out this new gunner (http://footballonsunday.net/headlines/?id=18864)

so siao, wenger keep calling my moblie... i got to play tonite..

hehehe... seldom see i joke.

funny boh??

sir, the group too big.. later other gang see me seat with u guy, think i open-water go wash thier home ground.

hope u guy enjoy.. i will meet u again. got check out which clinic in yr kampoo does the best nose-job?

hehe

^_^

maikieru
02-02-2005, 02:04 AM
you wanna stay in the morning to watch football meh??? MU vs Ass leh...

Anyway, tomorrow night can meet up lah... I save you for the last, i mean... best mah... kekekekekeke

Wahahah.. but i also shy shy leh.. :o like nirvana.. too big group liao.. knn.. you guys i heard can pai 2 tables leh... heh heh heh.. macham jiak toh like that...

eh tomorrow can't be too late.. u let me know again.. I need to take Off Pass... heh heh...

but too late i cannot tahan lah.. body parts not working as well as they used to... heh heh..

thaivisitor
02-02-2005, 02:18 AM
[hope u guy enjoy.. i will meet u again. got check out which clinic in yr kampoo does the best nose-job?

hehe

^_^
Check liow lah...

But doctor say he 99% only hor... most of the time he does good job, but sometimes Murphy LAw comes in and cock it up lah...

Anyway, no doctor gives 100% also.

nirvana
02-02-2005, 02:22 AM
Check liow lah...

But doctor say he 99% only hor... most of the time he does good job, but sometimes Murphy LAw comes in and cock it up lah...

ok.. u said wat, i also diguest.
use yr name got disount boh?
i check with few of my friend, they said got difference price range.. depend on yr use silicon or ....

u got bet tonite match? the internet got tip, say 5 goal.

score by a new gunner

:D

maikieru
02-02-2005, 02:24 AM
Check liow lah...

Anyway, no doctor gives 100% also.

Love how u phrased Murphy's Law into the sentence. :D
Very True. Whatever will go wrong WILL go wrong.

maikieru
02-02-2005, 02:25 AM
score by a new gunner

Simi gunner? SAF Arti Gunner? :D

thaivisitor
02-02-2005, 02:26 AM
ok.. u said wat, i also diguest.
use yr name got disount boh?
i check with few of my friend, they said got difference price range.. depend on yr use silicon or ....

u got bet tonite match? the internet got tip, say 5 goal.

score by a new gunner

:D
5 goal? why? Go left, go right, go up, go down, and then go home ah?

nirvana
02-02-2005, 02:28 AM
5 goal? why? Go left, go right, go up, go down, and then go home ah?

i also dunno.. the new was leaked by the most famous internet soccer predict guru BIG SEXY.

he said 5 goal..

4am show right?

thaivisitor
02-02-2005, 02:37 AM
better watch out this new gunner (http://footballonsunday.net/headlines/?id=18864)
^_^
NBzz show magzine with old results leh... 29 Jan 2005. don't live on past glory....tonite MU will kick the ass of Ass!!! :D

maikieru
02-02-2005, 02:42 AM
NBzz show magzine with old results leh... 29 Jan 2005. don't live on past glory....tonite MU will kick the ass of Ass!!! :D

you all can fight all you want.
I'm on top. :D

Eh Guys!

Good Night. Tired already. Need to rest. Have fun.

nirvana
02-02-2005, 02:52 AM

latest result (http://footballonsunday.net/headlines/?id=19317)

cheer

maikieru
02-02-2005, 02:54 AM
latest result (http://footballonsunday.net/headlines/?id=19317)

cheer

ha ha ha... great job.. love it.. heh heh... ok really going to sleep already. gd nite friend.

nirvana
02-02-2005, 02:55 AM
ha ha ha... great job.. love it.. heh heh... ok really going to sleep already. gd nite friend.

a friend will bring u smile...

good nite

TooFast
05-02-2005, 06:59 AM
His gf came from a poor family..

Ok really no offense intended, but is his GF used to be WL?

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Hello Bro,

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I heard from some bros that the girl told your friend that they require S$25,000 to settle the matter.

Well, please tell your friend not to be naïve and fall for such a silly trap to lose his money.

First of all, this matter, although sounds very ridiculous, started is that the girl’s family owes money to a guy whose brother takes a liking to the girl and wants to marry her. Your friend has already said that the girl’s family has the money to pay back but they didn’t want to accept it which by all logic is simply ridiculous.

And now they want S$25,000 to settle the matter? We must be nuts to believe such a story. If you owe me S$10,000 and I want to take your car as repayment, where got such thing when you have the moneyto repay me and I don’t accept but instead demand S$20,000? No rules in any loan shark in any world works like that.

As you said, you suspected it is the girl’s parents who are using her to get money out from your friend. Please advise your friend don’t be naïve. KNN, this is the year 2005, where got the girl so easily let her parents try to get money from the person she love? The girl is in this all the way. She has no love for your friend and probably is also using this gimmick to get money from anyone she knows.

Also everything does not tally. Your friend said that this girl is not a WL and the family is poor. That means she has never been out of Myanmar, at the most to Maisei as she has no travel documents to go further than that. It is impossible for any poor people from Myanmar to go anywhere as travel documents are firstly very hard to get, not only expensive. Nobody will do for them if they are not paid well, or if there is no good returns. Example, they will make fake ones for you if you are going to be a WL where they benefit. Also, no Burmese will want to pay for such travel documents if they do not have good contacts to earn the money back. It is ridiculous for poor people to pay for such documents just to travel to Chiangmai. That means the girl has never travel even to Bangkok.

If such is the case, how did they come out with the figure of S$25,000? How come they demand in Sing Dollars? A demand will at the most be in terms of fixed amount of Baht. Example 300,000 Baht or 500,000 Baht or 1,000,000 Baht. In Tachilek and Maisei, no one talks about any other currency other than Baht. Not even US dollars. So definitely, they didn’t demand for 587,500 Baht, did they?

The whole matter is a conspiracy to get money out. Tell your friend don’t be a fool and forget the girl, as she’s definitely not innocent and is a major part of the plan. For all we know, she’s the mastermind.

Hakoshu
06-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Yes, uncle.. Now my fren is trying his very hard to forget her... but still needs alot of time.. Its not separation part tat hurts.. its the possibillity tat he might be conned by his loved one tat hurts the most.. this is indeed the worst torture tat one could go thru in love.. However he still harbour thoughts and misses her, thinking one day she could be back.. But the question is.. Will he still accept her as she is if the whole incident was a fraud? mai ruu jing jing, Sial jai mak :(

Snuber
06-02-2005, 01:21 PM
If this whole case is a fraud, your friend will be better off if he forgets her. The motives from both parties are totally different. Your friend likes her alot, but she thinks he's a big fish instead. The starting point is wrong already.

Does your friend still think that they could live happily ever after?

Time is a healing factor no matter how hurt he is going to be. Perhaps he could look somewhere else where there is another person who is willing to treat him geniunely.

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 01:36 PM
Yes, uncle.. Now my fren is trying his very hard to forget her... but still needs alot of time.. Its not separation part tat hurts.. its the possibillity tat he might be conned by his loved one tat hurts the most.. this is indeed the worst torture tat one could go thru in love.. However he still harbour thoughts and misses her, thinking one day she could be back.. But the question is.. Will he still accept her as she is if the whole incident was a fraud? mai ruu jing jing, Sial jai mak
Bro, tell your friend, nothing to sia jai leh...

As bro snuber say, time is a healing factor. your friend is still young, he will be going thru several relationships before he finally settled down.. take every relationship as an experience to make him wiser.

Hakoshu
06-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Yes, noted.. everything will come to a light end of this month, i will be the first to update u bro

Bangkok Master
07-02-2005, 02:13 AM
Based on reading the posts above, I can only forsee it just another case of con job. I must say that your friend's gf is like a razor sharp chopper who is going to chop off your friend like a wimp. Why got ppl demand 25 grand like that, it's simply ridiclous! By the way as I mention to you before it will only cost her about 30000baht to sumggle her to Bangkok so why must demand until S$25000? I believe if your friend is stupid enough to give her his heart-earned $$$, probably he will be the biggest fool of the year and most likely his money will go to support her family or her "thai boyfriend or husband" who are the main culprits instigating this scenario.

From this incident, we had learned that we cannot take thai girls for granted as in this world there are a lot of fake relationship as I had witness my good old friend been conned by his thai gf for 6 years about 50k after divorcing his wife, abandoning his children, selling his hdb apartment just to be with her. SO IN THE END WHAT IS HE LEFT WITH.....................NOTHING!

So your friend should not be "Sia Jai" instead he should feel "Choke Dee" for not falling into her trap. He must have "Gum Lang Jai" to forget her, there are lotsa of thai girls available in Thailand as remember the ratio is 4 thai girls to 1 thai boy so why worry. If he likes myanmar girl, I can ask my gf to intro him also can as there are tonnes of babes waiting for him. Dun abandon the forest until you find the right one!

thamkngw
07-02-2005, 05:00 AM
wow so power...

newyorker88
07-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Bro TV is sharp, and wise to know that they will not ask in SING dollars. only in bath or their currency.

And also 25K singapore dollars is steep. For a poor family, which loan shark would lend them so much money? Knowing that it may be impossible to get it back.

Lastly, please tell your friend to wait and see. SInce the "marriage is soon", we will wait till the end of the month and see

Good day

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Bro TV is sharp, and wise to know that they will not ask in SING dollars. only in bath or their currency.

And also 25K singapore dollars is steep. For a poor family, which loan shark would lend them so much money? Knowing that it may be impossible to get it back.

Lastly, please tell your friend to wait and see. SInce the "marriage is soon", we will wait till the end of the month and see

Good day
right! cos if he sent the money first, the girl and her new husband will say "thank you for the BIG ang pow" :D

easyeasy
07-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Yes, uncle.. Now my fren is trying his very hard to forget her... but still needs alot of time.. Its not separation part tat hurts.. its the possibillity tat he might be conned by his loved one tat hurts the most.. this is indeed the worst torture tat one could go thru in love.. However he still harbour thoughts and misses her, thinking one day she could be back.. But the question is.. Will he still accept her as she is if the whole incident was a fraud? mai ruu jing jing, Sial jai mak :(

tell you what, ask your friend to pass me the $25 K and I will personnaly ensure that he will forget the con woman at least 2 time over

lawry
07-02-2005, 01:35 PM
right! cos if he sent the money first, the girl and her new husband will say "thank you for the BIG ang pow"
very true.. :)

to hakoshu,

wat the fark... ur friend still hope that the gal will come back to him one day?? pengs.. why men so stupid.. gal wans to con man money.. man still wan her back? if its a guy to guy thing.. i bet.. ur friend is waiting for a chance to *CHOP* the other guy back and not waiting to have that guy's friendship back.. *slap-forehead*.. thats what i mean by guys get ruled by their little head...

for u as a friend.. pls ur friend out to cheong more offen.. let him see more pretty gals.. than he will forget.. still to sad.. lets go thailand trip together.. and bonk until our dick sore!!! :)

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 09:03 PM
tell you what, ask your friend to pass me the $25 K and I will personnaly ensure that he will forget the con woman at least 2 time over
hahaha, easy easy to do that hor...

Hakoshu
09-02-2005, 12:37 PM
I guess it needs time to heal.. Now its healing slowly.. But still hurts sometimes..

MachoDevilX
09-02-2005, 01:49 PM
I guess it needs time to heal.. Now its healing slowly.. But still hurts sometimes..

Bro,

The hurtful feeling wouldn't go away so easily... It will be lesser and lesser as time passes by but then the feeling will never cease until the girl can be forgotten subconciously...

Good Luck to "Your friend"...

MrDevil
10-02-2005, 04:12 AM

Tell your friend, Mai Thong Kit Yek, Mee Ngan Mai Thong Gua Mai Mee Puying. Just do a mental calculation what SGD25k can do with you in Spore, letting alone in Tachilek.. probably you could even pao dozens of virgin or whoever he fancy.

MrDevil
10-02-2005, 04:16 AM

There are plenty more puyings spreading around, who knows he may found a greener tree in no time. Just to trap himself and tied down with the burden of history, yes history is gone and should let go the bypass.

sexytoy.com.sg
10-02-2005, 04:41 AM
Its not separation part tat hurts.. its the possibillity tat he might be conned by his loved one tat hurts the most.. (

Well said.....

Snuber
10-02-2005, 04:43 AM
Forget the pain, but remember the experience so that your friend can learn from it.

Once he grows wiser, he will know how to handle this type of situation in future.

Hakoshu
11-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Thank u all kind bros "On behalf of my fren" :p

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Thank u all kind bros...

kekekekekekeke
since you edit liow, I also edit lah...

I should reply like

"no problemo bro, anytime for ...your friend"

kekeekekekeke :D

Hakoshu
11-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Wah... :o

kekekekekekeke

DNAT
11-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Wah... :o
wah simi ... you tio chak liao. If I were you, sure chak him back 1 .. :)

MachoDevilX
11-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Thank u all kind bros "On behalf of my fren" :p

I wish "your friend" all the Best as well.... Hoefully he can get over it soon....
:)

Hakoshu
11-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Lan LAn tio chak lo.. He's my senior mahzz.. Must respect him like respect u~
All my good ah chek!!

Hakoshu
11-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Thank u john.. Time is all he need..

Life goes on Brother!

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 01:55 PM
wah simi ... you tio chak liao. If I were you, sure chak him back 1 .. :)
didn't chak him lah... just "correct" him only leh...
Wanna to have secret, must be careful all the way mah...
kekekekekekekekeke :D

DNAT
11-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Lan LAn tio chak lo.. He's my senior mahzz.. Must respect him like respect u~
All my good ah chek!!

All those Ah Chek (lau kok kok) beri experienced one ... err ... I only your brudder nia :D hehe

Hakoshu
11-02-2005, 02:03 PM
wah.. With u ard.. Very difficult to have/keep secret.. My bubble always kenna burst out by u one...

Wanna to have secret,

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Halo Bro Dnat.......batu api people to chak TV sibo?????
Wait TV come Geylang 10 then chak him not late ma.....kekekek :p
You can get you chance on 15th Feb... but I'll be late about 10.00 pm.
Give you time to plan how to chak mah... kekekekekeke

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 02:16 PM
wah.. With u ard.. Very difficult to have/keep secret.. My bubble always kenna burst out by u one...
I no need to burst your bubble lah..

KNN, I trying to fugure out who "your frined" is, samsters already PM to me liow lah... :D

Doggiestyle
11-02-2005, 03:00 PM
.. probably you could even pao dozens of virgin or whoever he fancy.

Shhhh ....... don't tell out my secret leh!! :eek: :D

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 12:57 PM
**Latest Update**

The girl is going to yangon(Capital of myanmar) to get married.. She called my fren.. And says tat she doesn't hope my fren to forget her... She hinted of a underground relationship.. But i think tat's not right.. guys?

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 01:06 PM
**Latest Update**

The girl is going to yangon(Capital of myanmar) to get married.. She called my fren.. And says tat she doesn't hope my fren to forget her... She hinted of a underground relationship.. But i think tat's not right.. guys?
"Underground" will eventually means "dead and buried" so you decide.

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

forumer
24-02-2005, 01:11 PM
**Latest Update**

Right or not, decision lies with your friend. If he wants to be with her long term(wife), guess the decision is clear. If he just wants the sex, then its a different story. Bear in mind the consequences, monetary and ethically...

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Yes sir, Its just a hint.. As she can't forget my fren nor my fren could forget her.. Deep in her heart, she still hope my fren can be with her.. I guess it wasn't a hoax after all.. Fren going to thailand in april (songkran period)

"Underground" will eventually means "dead and buried" so you decide.

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Yes sir, Its just a hint.. As she can't forget my fren nor my fren could forget her.. Deep in her heart, she still hope my fren can be with her.. I guess it wasn't a hoax after all.. Fren going to thailand in april (songkran period)
or she may want to keep in contact with your friend as she thinks your friend has money so she just play his heart, afterall sleeping with him is nothing new to her.

Friend going to bkk or hatyai. I suggest friend make confirmed arrangements as flights, bus, would be fully book soon for songkran.

thaivisitor

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Er.. Bro, Too negative thinking.. Ur impression of her doesn't seems to be good.. But rest assured, i Judged it myself liao.. She's 100% a simple and good girl.. She knows my fren doesn't have much money.. Can give me the "good thinking" Scenario?

or she may want to keep in contact with your friend as she thinks your friend has money so she just play his heart.

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 01:37 PM
Er.. Bro, Too negative thinking.. Ur impression of her doesn't seems to be good.. But rest assured, i Judged it myself liao.. She's 100% a simple and good girl.. She knows my fren doesn't have much money.. Can give me the "good thinking" Scenario?
Bro, I'm not negative thinking, especially with regards to Thai (or burmese) girls especailly WLs or ex-WLs.

I'm just trying to nail some thoughts into your friends head considering the situation.

OK lah... Let me make it easier, clear and simple.. Tell your friend to forget her, and get on with life. Shouldn't even have any contact with her at all whatsoever. How would you like if you were in her new husband shoes? You'll probably punch the guy's face right? so????

thaivisitor

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Okie, bro!! I'll knock some sense in his head too.. Although he cannot control himself from contacting her.. This is love i guess... This is the girl i see tat he ever loved so much in years...

OK lah... Let me make it easier, clear and simple.. Tell your friend to forget her, and get on with life. Shouldn't even have any contact with her at all whatsoever. How would you like if you were in her new husband shoes? You'll probably punch the guy's face right? so????

thaivisitor

forumer
24-02-2005, 01:43 PM

One question, if she likes your friend, why not be with him instead? Why marry another and keep in contact with your friend secretly?

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 01:47 PM
U gotta start to read from page 1.. I'll repeat again.. The marriage is a forced one.. She doesn't marry the other out of her own will...

One question, if she likes your friend, why not be with him instead? Why marry another and keep in contact with your friend secretly?

forumer
24-02-2005, 02:04 PM
U gotta start to read from page 1.. I'll repeat again.. The marriage is a forced one.. She doesn't marry the other out of her own will...

I read thru, but so got much information till a bit blur. Ok then...

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 02:06 PM
so that gives your friend the "right" to screw her behind her husband's back?

My great grandfather and greatgrandmother marriage was also "forced" so to speak as it was decided by their parents.

I'm aware of the whole picture, but because your friend is blindly in love, he of course believes the story told by her which EVERYONE knows is not true as such things don't happen there. But your friend, no matter what, will continue to believe her.

I have offered to help your friend out, to use my contacts to "influence" the impending marriage to stop. All I need is the girls' contact no, address, etc, and also the guy and his brother (the moneylender) details.

If the girl is telling the truth, the guy will back out and the girl is free. But I assure you if the girl is lying, she's finished.

Question is ...Do your friend dare to use the girl's life to bet on the truth? If he's so damn sure she's telling the truth, why not?

thaivisitor

newyorker88
24-02-2005, 02:10 PM
**Latest Update**

Boy, is it going to be DANGEROUS? Underground relationship. What can she do? ANd that person whom she is going to marry to. You think he will let her go out alone? Woman in 3rd world countries tend to get grounded at home. If they goes out too often, and being seen with another guy, you think there will be no gossip?

Better becareful. Hankpshu, warn your friend. It is not worth it.

Or is it a trap? When she goes out to meet your friend, "people" will try to extort money from him? Just a conspiracy theory. BUt do ask your friend to be careful.

Good day

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 02:16 PM
No.. Its not abt screwing.. He just can't put it down yet.. There might be a possibility tat the girl is faking it.. I dunno.. I guess its abt love tat makes him crazy.. He doesn't dare to risk his girl's life.. He wants his girl to be safe and happy.. Tats all.. A sad Fcuk u may call him but i would call him a love-sick fool.. :)

so that gives your friend the "right" to screw her behind her husband's back?

If the girl is telling the truth, the guy will back out and the girl is free. But I assure you if the girl is lying, she's finished.

Question is ...Do your friend dare to use the girl's life to bet on the truth? If he's so damn sure she's telling the truth, why not?

newyorker88
24-02-2005, 02:39 PM
No.. Its not abt screwing.. He just can't put it down yet.. There might be a possibility tat the girl is faking it.. I dunno.. I guess its abt love tat makes him crazy.. He doesn't dare to risk his girl's life.. He wants his girl to be safe and happy.. Tats all.. A sad Fcuk u may call him but i would call him a love-sick fool..

Maybe the best way to make her happy is not to see her again. Not to be cruel to your friend. But can you imagine if your friend is beening seen together with her?( I mean a married gal with someone else). How will the husband treat her then?

Man can go out to have fun, but woman got to stay with the husband.

IMHO, try to get your friend to forget her. Maybe it will be better for both of them. Gal faking it? Possible. But since she is to marry off, best is to forget it.
Help your friend in this difficult period. And he will tide thru, just like any strom will pass as time goes by.

THaivisitor has been very helpful and giving a lot of good advice and offer to extend his help. 3 cheers to him! :)

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Indeed, i think tat might be the way too.. I always hold Bro TV in high esteem and his valuable advice always helped me alot.. Kudos to u, bro TV!! :)

Maybe the best way to make her happy is not to see her again.
THaivisitor has been very helpful and giving a lot of good advice and offer to extend his help. 3 cheers to him! :)

TooFast
24-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Man can go out to have fun, but woman got to stay with the husband.

Please rephrase this sentence thank you.....:mad:

Sorry bad habit kick up again.

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Egolistics thinking.. But nothing wrong cos everyone got their own thinking and beliefs..

TooFast
24-02-2005, 06:37 PM
If the man wishes to cheong/cheat behind his wife back, I will respect that. Cheat/cheong for all I care.

Just don't point it out, coz it's like degrading women.
And it also make men look like bastards.

Sorry, coz I am really senstive to such issues.

But I know many senior samster here, married and still cheong.
But you got see me fuck them up?

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Yes, u got a point.. But to each of their own thinking..

But I know many senior samster here, married and still cheong.

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 07:10 PM
No.. Its not abt screwing.. He just can't put it down yet.. There might be a possibility tat the girl is faking it.. I dunno.. I guess its abt love tat makes him crazy.. He doesn't dare to risk his girl's life.. He wants his girl to be safe and happy.. Tats all.. A sad Fcuk u may call him but i would call him a love-sick fool.. :)
Bro as far as I know your friend, rest assured he's not a sad fuck nor a love-sick fool lah..

For someone as young as him with such maturity, he could put a lot of older guys to shame (older guys will of curse say they're young at heart).

Your friend will go through this cycle several times in his life before he finally settles down with one which will be worth his time and trouble.

So cheers

thaivisitor

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 07:14 PM

bro, then you have to control that bad habit of yours from kicking.

Do you know who bro NY88 is first before you show the "angry icon"?

KNN, I also have to respect him hor....

Anyway I agree with his statement. Too bad I'm an MCP and too bad this world is unfair.

You're 21 yrs old, give a few yrs more and you soon see.

thaivisitor

ryanlim
24-02-2005, 07:25 PM

what's with the angry face???????? :mad:

ryanlim
24-02-2005, 07:26 PM

Errr.......you just did it........ :o

ryanlim
24-02-2005, 07:28 PM
For someone as young as him with such maturity, he could put a lot of older guys to shame (older guys will of curse say they're young at heart).

no wonder you always say you're young at heart.......... :D

TooFast
24-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Errr.......you just did it........

He pointed out so I did. :p

Lousy day for me. I will stop my crap now, sorry for any offence today.

Me, young man, always very rash about things :rolleyes:

ryanlim
24-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Young man always very rash about things

sorry hor.........only you hor............ :rolleyes:

i also young man BUT i'm not always very rash about things ya :cool:

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 07:35 PM
He pointed out so I did. :p

Lousy day for me. I will stop my crap now, sorry for any offence today.

Young man always very rash about things :rolleyes:
bro as my posts above, you see? any bro (ryan lim) also feels that.

KNN lucky you had good posts earlier, else the seniors will come after you.

Know you had no bad intent. But so did senior samster bro NY88.

thaivisitor

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Thank u, bro TV.. I hope this fren will come to his sense soon.. To judge on "to do" or "not to do".. Once again.. I'm very appreciate of all the advice and help of urs.. Of cos, Good bros of the forums too

forumer
25-02-2005, 02:08 AM
do you know who bro NY88 is first before you show the "angry icon"?

eh... who is he? I also curious now that u mentioned... :)

newyorker88
25-02-2005, 12:14 PM
bro, then you have to control that bad habit of yours from kicking.

Do you know who bro NY88 is first before you show the "angry icon"?

You're 21 yrs old, give a few yrs more and you soon see.

THanks Bro TV.

Anyway, this is a forum. I dont mind if someone oppose my view or if I wrote something sala, I apologise also.

As for your friend hakosu, maybe you can help him to overcome his sadness during this period of time.

I got a friend who is in similar situation like your friend. But now he is married, not a local gal also. Cant write too much, or wlse he will kill me :p

THings you can do to help your friend:

1) Talk to him, go out with him. Be it exercise, drink, or talk cock
2) DOnt try to introduce him a new GF, let him think abt it on his own.
3) Mentally support him.
4) Let him talk out all his grief, he will feel a lot better

Most importantly is some support. Mental support.

Maybe other brothers have advice that can add on?

Good day

easyeasy
25-02-2005, 02:00 PM

I Quote

**Latest Update**

if she is so 100% pure and simple how could she possible came up with the idea of underground relationship even before her so call forced marriage.
Yeah she know your friend doesn't have much money. but all the loansharks also know that their clients is even more desperate than your friend and they also very willingly lend the the money. why huh?

let me tell you why, they are not afraid that they can't squeeze out any money from your half dead friend when they catch your friend (yellow leg chicken*) (in cantonese) . Listen to TV and wise up before it too late

subband
25-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Dear Hakoshu,

Read your thread on the myanmar girl. I don't know u personally but from what I read, u are struck with this girl. Mr TV had give out very strong hints and good advice already. My advice is u better listen to it.

Yes, the girl know u have little or no $$ to give her, and she know 1 more thing about u, u have a soft heart..esp when woman cry. You might say that ppl here are jealous of u and just trying to put salt on yr wound.

Don't mean to be rude here,

If she know u have no $$ to give her, ask yourself this question, what make u different than their thai guys then?? Love at first sight?? Is it because she say thai guys no good, always beat their wives, get drunk always or lakkai behind their back?? Singapore man good and romantic? Do u believe so??

By the way,how can you determine she is a just a simple girl?? She doesn't have the word 'I have a black heart' written on the forehead right?? How long time have u know her and how much time have u spent actually together with her?

U may say u trust her and believe her. And this is all she needs to CON $$ out of u. Don't let this happen to us, we may be from Singapore and we are defintely not silly!!

My advice: Delete all her contacts, change yr mobile no. If u can't solve the problem, at least u can stop the problem fom coming to u again.

thaivisitor
25-02-2005, 05:28 PM
I hope this fren will come to his sense soon.. To judge on "to do" or "not to do"..
I sincerely am figuring out how your friend is really going to come to his senses when he's going to maesai during songkran, which I presume to meet her...

I hope your friend, during this visit, do not give to her even a single baht regardless of whatever reasons, excuse, situation she is in, but your friend can conitnue to have sex with her.

If she has so much love for your friend, it will not even occur to her to receive a single baht from him.

thaivisitor
GL Lor 10 Coffeeshop TCSS Session On 1 March 2005