PDA

View Full Version : HOW to flirt? for both Guys and Gals

Wannabeone
29-01-2005, 04:54 PM
This is very interesting that i pick up from the net......just sharing....pick up those that works and shaft away those that doesn't......Happy experimenting......

Here it goes:-

Do you know if you ARE flirting (could you be accidentally flirting)?
The following actions are considered to be REAL flirting indicators - check them out and see if you're sending (and receiving) the right message

How to tell SHE likes you:
She gazes in your eyes with deep interest and her pupils are dilated.
Her skin tone becomes red while being around you.
Her crossed leg is pointed towards you or if that same leg is rocking back and forth towards you.
She raises or lowers the volume of her voice to match yours.
She rubs her chin or touches her cheek. This indicates that she's thinking about you and her relating in some way...
She winks at you while talking to you or winks at you from a distance.
She exposes the palms of her hand facing you.
Biting of the lips or showing of the tongue, licking her lips or touching of her front teeth....
She starts sitting straight up and her muscles appear to be firm.
She puts her fingernail between her teeth.
She laughs in unison with you.
She touches your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hand while talking to you.
Plays with her jewelry, especially with stroking and pulling motions.
She twirls her hair around her fingers while she is looking at you.
Eyebrows raised and then lowered, then a smile usually indicates interest in you.
While talking to you, she rest an elbow in the palm of one hand, while holding out her other hand, palm up.
In a crowd she speaks only to you and focuses all of her undivided attention on you.
While talking to you, she blinks more than usual, fluttering her eyelashes.
Big smiles with upper and lower teeth showing with a relaxed face.
She speeds up or slows down her speaking to match yours.
She rubs her wrists up and down.

Coming up next ......for the opposite.......

Wannabeone
29-01-2005, 04:57 PM
How to tell if HE likes you
(and if he's flirting with you in his special own guy-way).
A lot depends on the type of guy and his individual personality.

Shy Guys
These are tough to crack sometimes...
He'll look at you, until you turn around, then boom, he's looking the other way.
You may 'feel' like he's watching you - but he's hard to catch at it
He may do something physical - like grab you in a play way, poke you, play with your hair...
(Remember when you were really young and the guy you liked punched you or tackled you?)
He may be working really hard to pay attention to you, but doesn't quite know how...
He may ask a friend of yours about you - he'll say it's just for "friend of mine" that wants to know about you.
He talks to everybody else - but when you're around he turns silent, or chokes up.
You seem to accidentally bump into him a lot of different places.
He may not say a word to you, but he shows up in the same line, at the same movie, etc.
He'll give you a little smile from across the room, but if you get near, he won't look up.
Basically - the BIG clue is that his behavior changes when you're around (compared to when he's around his buds or other girls).
DEAD Giveaway - when you talk to him he turns red.
(Bingo - you can pack that puppy up and take him home...)

more coming up.........keep tuning in.....

Wannabeone
29-01-2005, 04:59 PM
For GIRLS only!!!
How to tell if he likes you

These are some of the more subtle clues - keep your eyes open - you may have more guys flirting with you than you realize!!!

He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation.
It may take you by surprise. You might have been talking when he was around and two weeks later he'll say, "Well, you like orange fizz..."
His voice changes when he talks to you in a group. He may say "Hey." to everyone with you, but the "Hey." to you is a little different.
His voice gets softer when the two of you talk.
Sometimes he stares straight into your eyes.
His eyes get 'soft' when he looks at you. They change slightly or get relaxed around the edges. It's subtle, but you can tell if you watch...
(You may already be aware of it at a subconscious level - that's what made you start wondering if he likes you...)
When he's near you or talking with you, his eyes travel in a little circle around your face and land back on your eyes. (Like he's looking at your whole face - then back to your eyes.)
He watches your lips. (Dead give away.)
His friends start asking you questions - if you haven't met him yet - they may ask what your name is. Or may ask you what you think about 'him.'
If his friends are paying attention to you after he's been staring at you - it can mean that he's been talking about you.
He tells you that you smell nice...
(No hidden meaning here - it's a good thing.)
He might act weird around you or seem very nervous. His behavior may just plain change when you're around.
If he's normally quiet, he may get louder, or vice versa. It's the difference in behavior that's the clue.

asdfghjkl
29-01-2005, 05:06 PM
interesting read.. more please.. thanks you!

Wannabeone
29-01-2005, 05:07 PM
List of Top Ten Flirting Tips
10. Flirting is an attitude:
A good flirt is self-confident and not afraid to take risks.
Be enthusiastic and positive, it works!

9. Start a conversation:
The best opening line is saying hello.
Talk about the surroundings, ask a question, ask for help, state an opinion.

8. Have fun:
Be playful, light-hearted and spontaneous.
Show your vulnerability.

7. Use props:
Never leave home without a prop.
Props are natural conversation starters. They encourage conversation and others will be compelled to start talking to you.
Great props include: dogs, kids, unusual jewelry, a fabulous scent, a sweatshirt with your favorite passion, interesting ties, hats, or an interesting book or newspaper.

6. Be the host:
Change your behavior from the role of guest to host.
You are not the passive person in waiting, but rather the welcome committee.

5. Make the first move: Move closer to the person you want to meet.
Say hello!

4. Listen:
You have two ears and one mouth because you should listen twice as much as you speak.
Listening is a true art. Your flirting partner will be drawn to you.
Everyone loves to be heard.

3. Eye contact:
Make eye contact, but please look your partner in the eye gently (no more than 2-4 seconds) and then glance away.
Don’t stare – it’s a turn off.

2. Compliment:
Compliment your flirting partner. The best compliments have the element of surprise.
The "flirtee" will know that you really noticed them.
Remember, your compliments must be honest, sincere and genuine.
When you receive a compliment the best response is merely, Thank You!

1. Smile:
It is contagious.
It will make you so much more approachable.
A smile lights up your face and draws people to you. You will be a people magnet.

Try it!
Hope these works

tittyhawk
29-01-2005, 05:10 PM
Wow....very informative indeed....good!! :)

sexytoy.com.sg
29-01-2005, 05:16 PM
must memorizes the text

next time when go on dates any of the scene pops up, I will pop the question will you be mine?

Wannabeone
29-01-2005, 05:30 PM
must memorizes the text

next time when go on dates any of the scene pops up, I will pop the question will you be mine?

haha......you can try anything...but remember ...this is not money back gurantee huh.......keke.....happy experimenting!

dradonsnake77
29-01-2005, 07:07 PM
hahaha... well said... some of e pts actually happens betw mi n mi wify wen we 1st met up at BK...
wow its really exciting wen goin thru e list!!! :cool:

jinrenhe
30-01-2005, 10:42 PM
hmm... guess i need it quite badly

JWNY
30-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Bro Wannabeone

very interesting post...thank you :)

Wannabeone
30-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Bro Wannabeone

very interesting post...thank you :)

Thank you and you are welcome......

Kilograms
30-01-2005, 11:47 PM
hey treadstarter, your title is "How to Flirt/" but instaed you provided the tell tale signs of flirting. May i ask, what to do nextafter the signs have be signal to....consideer some of us here never had that sort of flirting experience...

BTW, good job on the post of "Flirting" :rolleyes:

MachoDevilX
31-01-2005, 04:14 AM
Bro Wanabeone,

Thanks for sharing such nice information to us...
I have learn a lot from here... My flirting skills are too lousy so must definitely memorise every points that you have stated... :p

Dekachin
31-01-2005, 11:28 AM
So is there an exam to take?? Bro come up with a quiz lah then all the bros here can take and see where we stand presently...

cbjuiceyumseng
31-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Good posting, thanks for information.

Alot of us are gonna benefit.

Wannabeone
31-01-2005, 12:02 PM
hey treadstarter, your title is "How to Flirt/" but instaed you provided the tell tale signs of flirting. May i ask, what to do nextafter the signs have be signal to....consideer some of us here never had that sort of flirting experience...

BTW, good job on the post of "Flirting" :rolleyes:

In my opinion, if you are 'successful' in the flirting stages....you would have create an 'exciting environment' with your partner......i would suggest you keep on doing it...until she is so comfortable with you and who knows....you may be having a 'wonderful and wild' time with her that you forgot about us......kekeke ......good luck!

Wannabeone
31-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Bro Wanabeone,

Thanks for sharing such nice information to us...
I have learn a lot from here... My flirting skills are too lousy so must definitely memorise every points that you have stated... :p

keke...thank you. I too need to improve myself......happy experimenting!

cbjuiceyumseng
31-01-2005, 12:07 PM
keke...thank you. I too need to improve myself......happy experimenting!

Yo brother, so far how your experiementaion going along? Any juicy bits or stories to share? Very exciting info u given us. :D

Wannabeone
31-01-2005, 12:09 PM
So is there an exam to take?? Bro come up with a quiz lah then all the bros here can take and see where we stand presently...

Bro glam 82, thanks for the suggestion. i believe everyone experience some of the points stated at one time or another....its just being more aware of it....and using it more often then not.....bottomline is ......your success doesnt comes in knowing how to do it but doing it as often as possible.....one thing is for sure.... the more you use, the more 'successful' you will be.....happy experimenting!

Castrol
31-01-2005, 12:52 PM
i'm afraid, more often than not, the girl i like, whom i try to chat, seduce and flirt with, leaves me with nothing physical in the end. become like bro and sis. dangling.

but the girl who usually doesnt talk to me much, only stare stare a bit, smile abit, end up on the bed with me. :confused:

women, who really understand them??

d_artagnan
09-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Very informative, I wish I hv read this much earlier ... :(

rahl
09-02-2005, 02:07 PM
but the girl who usually doesnt talk to me much, only stare stare a bit, smile abit, end up on the bed with me.

You are right bro. Cold outside, burning inside. :D

Besides, flirting is supposed to be just for fun, for the thrill. You connnect, then let go. If you want something serious, then pls dont flirt! At least dont let that be your only strategy.

hilltower
08-10-2012, 08:39 PM
And what is the passing mark? :)

<<totally>>
08-10-2012, 11:25 PM
i'm afraid, more often than not, the girl i like, whom i try to chat, seduce and flirt with, leaves me with nothing physical in the end. become like bro and sis. dangling.

but the girl who usually doesnt talk to me much, only stare stare a bit, smile abit, end up on the bed with me. :confused:

women, who really understand them??

That is another very good point bring out by Bro Castrol or two. From the way I see it, becoming like bro and sis is a confirmation that she did placed you in the front seat but lacked of the most important thing that is called 'feeling'.

In most cases, the sisters are the ones that sort of reject the 'brother' and thus by calling him as 'brother' did gave the guy a safety mattress to protect the impact of the failure that will crushed onto the guy's ego.

Another possibility in using that term 'brother' has the intention to chain the guy to the gal. The gal might be in a relationship that she did not want to lose the boyfriend and still wanting the attention from the 'brother'.

On the other end, the dinner or the outing that you might not be interested, normally ended up with something more than you wished for. The reason is because the guy do not need to persuade the gal much as the gal is wearing a fake armor to give the guy the impression that she is not 'cheap'. Whatever the gal did was in the name of love and hoping the guy to love her back.

The gals in this case did already shown their love when they did their small glances, giggles and 1-3 words replies. Thus the guy can think that his score or she purposely let the guy score. :D

身为丑男俱乐部的成员,我借此机会发表出一些爱的定义。希望能帮助到有需要的人。谢谢

男追女隔重山 女追男隔层纱
爱人是痛苦的,被爱是幸福的
傻子才会爱人,无知只等人爱