PDA

View Full Version : 1000 girls want to marry him

jswong
30-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Saw the f-- and u--- man marry the Viet girl in the Straits Times TODAY? I think he is right. In Singapore even an old lady will shun him but he is king in Vietnam. Singapore girls are materialistic and too spoilt. Wow, wish I was him. Too bad, I am married. Next life

JWNY
31-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Saw the f-- and u--- man marry the Viet girl in the Straits Times TODAY? I think he is right. In Singapore even an old lady will shun him but he is king in Vietnam. Singapore girls are materialistic and too spoilt. Wow, wish I was him. Too bad, I am married. Next life

brother...you say like that...for some reason i am sad man.... :(

next life loh....

asdfghjkl
31-01-2005, 12:05 AM
and me too!

cbjuiceyumseng
31-01-2005, 12:08 AM
As we are speaking here, she might have just licked all over his 180kg body and he is about to breakopen her fresh pinky cheebye. :D

thecas
31-01-2005, 12:31 AM
He isnt dat ugly tho.

And his 1.7k salary isnt too bad wat..

eighty2
31-01-2005, 12:32 AM

But if you think harder isn't the viet gals the same they wanted a better life($1500 per month is much better life than their fellow country man, they are just as materialistic)

Amour
31-01-2005, 12:32 AM
just that the life in vietnam is more layback.. the girls there dun haf much expectations but just to find a good husband, get married, haf a baby and bring her child up...

alphalaw
31-01-2005, 05:42 AM
...and how would u know that the viet lady u r getting is pure anyways. :p

trymeout
31-01-2005, 07:35 AM
just that the life in vietnam is more layback.. the girls there dun haf much expectations but just to find a good husband, get married, haf a baby and bring her child up...

if they don't have much expectations they won't choose to marry a foreign husband. it's bcoz they have expectations to live well after marriage, thus shun their own countrymen. in viet where S$ is big, they prefer to marry singaporean. in singapore where US$ is big, ger prefer to marry ang moh. it's all about economis of scale. :D

weakpig
31-01-2005, 08:39 AM
lets say you marry a viet girl, n you're earning a basic of 1.7 - 2k salary. I dun think it will be easy to be the sole bread winner of the family lor...
The viet girl prolly can't find any decent work here, cos dun have education... and you have to feed her, yourself plus a baby mouth.
Sibeh siong leh... In singapore, usually, the ideal is both man and woman are working and bringing in income...
for viet girls... it's not say impossible... but you just have to compromise a lot of luxuries cannot enjoy anymore after you take her in...

are you willing to do that?

MachoDevilX
31-01-2005, 09:59 AM
lets say you marry a viet girl, n you're earning a basic of 1.7 - 2k salary. I dun think it will be easy to be the sole bread winner of the family lor...
The viet girl prolly can't find any decent work here, cos dun have education... and you have to feed her, yourself plus a baby mouth.
Sibeh siong leh... In singapore, usually, the ideal is both man and woman are working and bringing in income...
for viet girls... it's not say impossible... but you just have to compromise a lot of luxuries cannot enjoy anymore after you take her in...

are you willing to do that?

That's a nice pt that you have pointed out...
I will find that it actually depends on what is the perception of "comfortable" of the guy... In Singapore, 1.7k-2k will not make you a cash rich person but then if the aim is to have basic meals and basic needs, then I think it should be enough... It depends on how oneself manage the $$. A lot of Singaporeans falls within this household income and life still carries on.. Even if a person is earning 5k per month but then if he has to support car, meals in restaturants, drinking in pubs very often, KTVs, tours etc.. I think 5k per month will not even be enough...

:)

Dekachin
31-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Lots of good point by the bros here.... But I wouldn't call the viet girl materialistic, they just want a better life and get out of the slump that they're in. If you're in shit and want to get out of it then it can't be called materialistic, that's called being practical. Most Singapore girls on the other hand are not in shit but want something better then that becomes materialistic... Just my opinion...

MachoDevilX
31-01-2005, 11:28 AM
Lots of good point by the bros here.... But I wouldn't call the viet girl materialistic, they just want a better life and get out of the slump that they're in. If you're in shit and want to get out of it then it can't be called materialistic, that's called being practical. Most Singapore girls on the other hand are not in shit but want something better then that becomes materialistic... Just my opinion...

I do agree with you that I wouldn't call the Viet girls materialistic... They have been brought up in a poor family and throughout their life, they are in poverty. It's a good apportunity for them to marry overseas and this will indirectly bring good life to their family back in the hometown... And they are hardworking enough to be able to grant the apportunity for the matchmaking session... Most of us will not be able to understand fully their life without experiencing them ourselves for 10 or more years.... I should say this can be regards as being "filial"... This apply to Thai girls as well...

:cool:

cbjuiceyumseng
31-01-2005, 11:44 AM
S$1,700.

I assume that is take home pay? Transport, housing, makan, ......for 2 persons. :rolleyes:

Amour
31-01-2005, 12:59 PM
if they don't have much expectations they won't choose to marry a foreign husband. it's bcoz they have expectations to live well after marriage, thus shun their own countrymen. in viet where S$ is big, they prefer to marry singaporean. in singapore where US$ is big, ger prefer to marry ang moh. it's all about economis of scale. :D

yepz i do agree with ur statement..

few factors to consider too is that many of their countrywomen has married to singaporean men, with good feedbacks of how we singaporeans treat them well... so they may see us as very potential husbands.

another thing is that from what i read, vietnam men are gamblers, drinkers.. and dun treat their spouses good enough. ;)

Amour
31-01-2005, 01:00 PM
I do agree with you that I wouldn't call the Viet girls materialistic... They have been brought up in a poor family and throughout their life, they are in poverty. It's a good apportunity for them to marry overseas and this will indirectly bring good life to their family back in the hometown... And they are hardworking enough to be able to grant the apportunity for the matchmaking session... Most of us will not be able to understand fully their life without experiencing them ourselves for 10 or more years.... I should say this can be regards as being "filial"... This apply to Thai girls as well...

:cool:

very nice statement... i like ur style :D

nabeh123
31-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Well.......... S$1.7k for a single guy's basic living, not a problem.
For 2 person, abit difficult but think still manage to live on, maybe need to compromise in certain aspects.
But if a couple + kid/s, then very xiong liao............. :rolleyes:

As for whether Viet girls materialistic or not, judge urself. I would say that it is common for one to look for a better life. Same rules apply to local girl............

rhys
31-01-2005, 02:01 PM
I think that the reality is everyone wants to have a better life if we can do something about it.

In Singapore, ever wondered why we are slaving in our workplaces, working for the sake of meeting our instalments for home, living expenses, car, holidays abroad etc... That is because we think that a better life comes with more material possessions, a nice house, a nice car, a nice watch, a nice wife,...etc...

The vietnamese women are just taking advantage of globalisation to find themselves husbands who will take them out of a life of drudgery and hardship; be it labouring in paddy fields or labouring in factory sweatshops making slippers for < S$5 a day.

They also want a better life, a nice home, a nice hubby who will at least provide for them as they enjoy life as a wife and mother.

Globalisation puts the supply on the the regional marketplace, i.e. Singapore etc. where there is a demand for such spouses whose expectations are more aligned to their personal circumstances.

I think Singaporean women are not ALL materialistic. It is just that materialism is so embedded in the Singaporean (men AND women) psyche that not to be driven my materialistic instincts grows difficult each day here.

I wish our friend well and for them to have a good marriage. I just feel at times we should all take a step away from our materialistic urges and live life and enjoy the simple things in life...taking a deep breathe and celebrate life...

Whimsical thoughts on a Monday PM...

Cheers.

Castrol
31-01-2005, 02:24 PM
The vietnamese women are just taking advantage of globalisation to find themselves husbands who will take them out of a life of drudgery and hardship; be it labouring in paddy fields or labouring in factory sweatshops making slippers for < S$5 a day.

Cheers.

in their poor country, they'll do all that; labouring, paddy fields, factory etc...

but when they come here as an easy way out, they'll see design furniture, fancy cars, necklaces, fashion wear...
our buddy with 1.7k/mth may pale in comparison to other local men. once the girl starts moving around on her own, the bubble may just burst for him soon.

giggz83
31-01-2005, 02:48 PM
that guy isnt ugly mah.. its just that he's fat. no big deal leh...

anyway, we all know the situation in those poorer Asian countries..
so in search for a better life is THE option for them. Besides marrying to Singaporean isnt a bad idea mah .. its a win-win situation on both sides.

So lets be one of those remaining 0.1% good singaporeans lah..

Lets stop stereo-type those poor girls and those fat buddies out there.
If they had a choice, do you think they will?

We're lucky .. thats the difference. lets be grateful.

nabeh123
31-01-2005, 04:01 PM
I think Singaporean women are not ALL materialistic. It is just that materialism is so embedded in the Singaporean (men AND women) psyche that not to be driven my materialistic instincts grows difficult each day here.
Well said!!!
We guys always like to go after pretty girls, cant it be considered as another kind of "materialism"???

Food for thought...........

medicheng
01-02-2005, 09:05 AM
I am happy for that guy..... well, singapore girls are really getting more materialistic.... why cannot have a simple simple life? must have these and that? I got a guy friend who is scared to have a sg gf, becoz u never know what thing she had doen in the past.... i predicted him going vietiam to find his wife in the near future... keke

OceanEleven
01-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Materialistic is one issue but the mentality and ability to choose the right path is another issue. I dare say all of us here are materialistic. Who doesn’t want a bigger paycheck, who doesn’t want a bigger car, who doesn’t want a good holiday?

Bottom line is how you portray and motivate yourself to achieve what you want and not by shoving this responsibility to someone else. This is a never-ending debate, women defame men for not capable to provide but may the men ask, is that what we men are for? So next, when the women can self provide and she’ll say: we men are not needed. Like a vicious cycle, it goes round and round. They wanna be higher and greater than men at work, attain a higher social status than men, be more successful and reputable in life and many more. But when it come to roles and responsibilities as a mother and wife, it seems that they always under perform. :o

peterfish
01-02-2005, 10:27 AM
It is basically a marriage of convenience. The girl gets a better life while the guy gets a wife. The girl gets a man to support her and her family while the guy gets to fuck without paying. It is a loveless marriage. In my eyes, it just business, no love involved.

DNAT
01-02-2005, 10:33 AM
If I am that 20 y.o. Viet gal, I would not wanna marry that 180Kg big-sized guy ..

Sad to say I have seen some >100kg fella go kio kway still 1 2 behave like a Casanova (but bloody stingy) ... pui!

lament
01-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Let me shed some light on this issue .....

Average pay of a waitress in HCMC or Hanoi is @SGD80 per month & in the province @SGD40. An average farmer grows @2 tonnes of rice a year and for there he earns @USD200 per year.

For the gal, the marriage is so that he can find someone to help support her family back home. Not much is really needed, if the guy willing to shell out @SGD150 to SGD300 and thats more than enough. From a S'Pore standpoint, this is peanuts but its a lot back in VN.

What I dun like about this guy was his comment, "I'm not here to buy a wife but it is all fate" but the fact is that he is buying a wife. If fate do will it, he would either met the viet gal in joo chiat (no virgins though) or thru recommendations in joo chiat or when he is on holiday in VN.

Even this gals when they marry aboard, there is no gurantee of a good life. Many cases of viet gals being married into slavery in Taiwan. The husband marry wife only to make her work in the padi fields and also abuse by in laws

jeronimo
01-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Materialistic is one issue but the mentality and ability to choose the right path is another issue. I dare say all of us here are materialistic. Who doesn’t want a bigger paycheck, who doesn’t want a bigger car, who doesn’t want a good holiday?

Sr NG OceanEleven (NG means Nice Guy not no good)

I agree on your view that it cuts both ways.
Men in Singapore claims that the girls are not realistic and down to earth, they look for the 5Cs in life or more.
Men too have their own dream girl with their Bs -

1) Beauty to look at
2) Body to kill
3) Busty to grab
4) Brainy to give better descendents
5) Bitchy in bed

At the end of the day is thy expectations and also capabilities.

nabeh123
01-02-2005, 12:07 PM
The girl gets a better life while the guy gets a wife. The girl gets a man to support her and her family while the guy gets to fuck without paying. It is a loveless marriage. In my eyes, it just business, no love involved.
Good point! Like D.Trump said
"Purely Business"
You give me what i want, i offer you what i have...........

But dont think the guy really fuck for free leh......... His cost also not cheap leh :p

MachoDevilX
01-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Good point! Like D.Trump said
"Purely Business"
You give me what i want, i offer you what i have...........

But dont think the guy really fuck for free leh......... His cost also not cheap leh :p

Bro, Check your rep pts.. :D

faithevans
01-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Being in the same industry as that man....and knowing his working hours..he should be earning abt $3K++ a month....

I think supporting his / her family is not really a problem... :)

peterfish
01-02-2005, 01:03 PM

The initial cost is high. He paid the agency and to the gal family. Think maybe he spent 15k to 20k. Most probably burnt at least 1/2 of hi slife saving. But he gets unlimited shots after marriage and someone to do the washing, cooking and cleaning. The cost of a domestic help is about S$600-800 per month (including maid levy, insurance and maid salary). The avarage cost of bonking session in GL (assuming he goes there every weekend and he doesn't tip and he goes for CAT40) is S$160. So he saved about $960 per month by marrying the Viet girl. Within 2 years, he would have recoup his initial investment of 15-20k. That is a good investment as most investment takes at least 5 years to recoup the initial costs and there is no guarantee that the investment will pay off.

Basically he is "buying" a gal who is 1. dosmestic helper 2. sex provider 3. child bearer 4. showpiece for his khakis to envy. A Bao Shan Bao Hai.

jeronimo
01-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Being in the same industry as that man....and knowing his working hours..he should be earning abt $3K++ a month....

I think supporting his / her family is not really a problem... :)
Anybody still remember the story of the Vietnam lady who came to Singapore to claim for alimony against the Singapore cad who promised and in the end never fulfilled his words?

The amount to a Singaporean maybe marginal spending in a month but is a luxury for them back in Vietnam

Cheers to the power of SGD.
Too bad we are not in an economy where the standard of living is lower yet the earning capacity is maintained

nabeh123
01-02-2005, 01:33 PM
The initial cost is high. He paid the agency and to the gal family. Think maybe he spent 15k to 20k. Most probably burnt at least 1/2 of hi slife saving............. (message truncated)
Wabiang brother
Fu Le Ni......... full respect to u
Superb calculation........ u in financial line huh :D ??

lament
01-02-2005, 01:39 PM
The initial cost is high. He paid the agency and to the gal family. Think maybe he spent 15k to 20k.

Basically he is "buying" a gal who is 1. dosmestic helper 2. sex provider 3. child bearer 4. showpiece for his khakis to envy. A Bao Shan Bao Hai.

but then bro, u never factor in factor "D" in the calculation......

in vietnam, no alimony need to be paid to a woman in a divorce and even if any will be a small sum compared to a divorce in Singapore..... that will prove costlier than his initial investment .....

just hope his wife dun get to know any of the viets in sg and turn bad cos he will regret ....anyway she kinda cute .......

nabeh123
01-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Bro, Check your rep pts.. :D
Xiao liao........ where u get the pts for me??? i remembered u up not long ago leh, summore ur rep power where got so "strong", still lower than mine leh........kekekekeke :D

easyeasy
01-02-2005, 01:49 PM
If I am that 20 y.o. Viet gal, I would not wanna marry that 180Kg big-sized guy ..

Sad to say I have seen some >100kg fella go kio kway still 1 2 behave like a Casanova (but bloody stingy) ... pui!

you are rite, bro, you are rite. see many of those losers too

peterfish
01-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Wabiang brother
Fu Le Ni......... full respect to u
Superb calculation........ u in financial line huh :D ??

No. I am in the building and civil industry but I have seen enough sad fucks around who married PRC and Vietnam women and think they are the king of the world when everyone is laughing at him for "buying" love. Then the wivies got smart after they got accustomed to the SG way of life and the many temptions that surrounded them.

Let me put it this way. PRC women are already materistic when they come to SG as most of them are from the big cities which are very modern. For Viet women, if they come form the countryside, they are still very country pumpkin and are still "fresh" from corrupted thots. I have been to Viet a few times. The gals there are very pretty and very tempting. Most importantly they are very gentle and docile.

But the moment the arrived in SG, they are bombarded by so many temptions. Orchard road, shopping, good food. They will wanna to try everything. Then they found that the husbands they married are in the lower income bracket. They can't bring them to shop in Orchard: only in neighbourhood centre. They can't bring them to eat expensive Jap, French and Chinese cusine. They eat at hawker centres. Human beings remain content when there is no basis for comparison but when ppls compare each other, they will never be happy.

One plus point though, Viet gals can't comm as well as PRC so they tend to cling on to their SG husbands.

jeronimo
01-02-2005, 01:54 PM
but then bro, u never factor in factor "D" in the calculation......

in vietnam, no alimony need to be paid to a woman in a divorce and even if any will be a small sum compared to a divorce in Singapore..... that will prove costlier than his initial investment .....

just hope his wife dun get to know any of the viets in sg and turn bad cos he will regret ....anyway she kinda cute .......
Sr NG Lament
D as you put it is something that nobody wants but everybody neglects
Actually when it comes to the so-called initial investment, it depends on how you get to know her.

A buddy of mine married a Viet lady whom he got to know in a ROM.
The lady was a requested to be a translator as she had been in Singapore for a while and happens to speak English, Mandarin and of course Viet.
Introduced through a third party, the two of them fell in love and got married.
Til date, they are still as loving as the first days of knowing each other

easyeasy
01-02-2005, 01:54 PM
What I dun like about this guy was his comment, "I'm not here to buy a wife but it is all fate" but the fact is that he is buying a wife. If fate do will it, he would either met the viet gal in joo chiat (no virgins though) or thru recommendations in joo chiat or when he is on holiday in VN.

aiya people want to save some face mah. people boh pian need to buy wife also must put it across smoothly and nicely mah. if he say it is faith i have to buy a wife in order to have one where got face?

peterfish
01-02-2005, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=lament]but then bro, u never factor in factor "D" in the calculation......

[QUOTE]

Divorce is not so bad for them as most of them are not rich in the first place. Take also don't have much to take also. Think the issue is more of the PR status especially so for PRC women.

jeronimo
01-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Xiao liao........ where u get the pts for me??? i remembered u up not long ago leh, summore ur rep power where got so "strong", still lower than mine leh........kekekekeke :D
Sr NG Nabeh123
The bossman is giving bonus to the seniors who had joined long time ago to show appreciation
Too bad I am a newbie :(

lament
01-02-2005, 01:57 PM
No. I am in the building and civil industry but I have seen enough sad fucks around who married PRC and Vietnam women and think they are the king of the world when everyone is laughing at him for "buying" love. Then the wivies got smart after they got accustomed to the SG way of life and the many temptions that surrounded them.

I have been to Viet a few times. The gals there are very pretty and very tempting. Most importantly they are very gentle and docile.

One plus point though, Viet gals can't comm as well as PRC so they tend to cling on to their SG husbands.

I think the point is that is long as Mr. SG Hubby can continue to fund & support her family, everything will be ok. I seen in joo chiat whom came here as a wife 1st and not a working gal but then as hubby suffered or lost job, they join the trade in joo chiat .....

nabeh123
01-02-2005, 02:01 PM
No. I am in the building and civil industry but I have seen enough sad fucks around who married PRC and Vietnam women and think they are the king of the world when everyone is laughing at him for "buying" love..............(message truncated)........One plus point though, Viet gals can't comm as well as PRC so they tend to cling on to their SG husbands.
Well.............. another sad & cruel but true happening ard us........ :(
There were times that China brides are so hot that everyone is talking abt that........... after so many SIN-CHN marriage failed and created so many havocs and now we are seeing the history repeat itself.............
A lot of these Vietnam brides are actually learning Chinese or will start learning Chinese, soon they will be able to communicate as good as PRC MMs...........
So wat's next? Cambodia brides maybe :confused: ???

nabeh123
01-02-2005, 02:03 PM
I think the point is that is long as Mr. SG Hubby can continue to fund & support her family, everything will be ok. I seen in joo chiat whom came here as a wife 1st and not a working gal but then as hubby suffered or lost job, they join the trade in joo chiat .....
Juz curious...... did they support their hubbies?? Their hubbies asked them to do so?

nabeh123
01-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Sr NG Nabeh123
The bossman is giving bonus to the seniors who had joined long time ago to show appreciation
Too bad I am a newbie :(
Hehe too bad i got no more pts for u liao........ :rolleyes:

MachoDevilX
01-02-2005, 02:06 PM

KNN... Shhh.... :mad:

lament
01-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Juz curious...... did they support their hubbies?? Their hubbies asked them to do so?

they do it so as to send money back home and not to support their hubby ....

no matter what they do and how lousy their family is bad in VN, viets have that unquestionable loyalty to their family and they are very fillial which is good & bad at the same time .....

this fillial piety is also the cause of many a break-up i know in marriages or relationship .......

lament
01-02-2005, 02:11 PM
D as you put it is something that nobody wants but everybody neglects. Actually when it comes to the so-called initial investment, it depends on how you get to know her.

A buddy of mine married a Viet lady whom he got to know in a ROM.
The lady was a requested to be a translator as she had been in Singapore for a while and happens to speak English, Mandarin and of course Viet.
Introduced through a third party, the two of them fell in love and got married.
Til date, they are still as loving as the first days of knowing each other

i do not doubt the existence of love but then be it local or foreignors, there is always a factor called "Breakdown in Communications" and this has nothing to do with languages but just a failure in communciations ..... if not there will be no such thing as a "D" in the 1st place ........

So u can get to know a person real well, so what ..... when its time to break down, its time to break down ....there's no such thing as forever in any relationship .......

Somethimes I pity this foreign brides too, they come here married to some people whom are totally ignorant of their culture and way of thinking, this can often lead to misunderstanding ...... and thus a failure in communcation ...

OceanEleven
01-02-2005, 03:54 PM
i do not doubt the existence of love but then be it local or foreignors, there is always a factor called "Breakdown in Communications" and this has nothing to do with languages but just a failure in communciations ..... if not there will be no such thing as a "D" in the 1st place ........
Relationship and marriage is like a piece of land, you need time and effort to plough it, weed it, water it. Even with someone you had been going out together for five years, similar family background and speak the same language, there are also countless cases of "Breakdown in Communications". ;)

DNAT
01-02-2005, 04:20 PM
you are rite, bro, you are rite. see many of those losers too

glad u share the same encounters/views with me .. fyi, one of the 'casanova still posting in this thread .. he still can write his man/woman relationship until 有 龙 有 凤 :rolleyes:

MachoDevilX
01-02-2005, 04:22 PM
glad u share the same encounters/views with me .. fyi, one of the 'casanova still posting in this thread .. he still can write his man/woman relationship until 有 龙 有 凤 :rolleyes:

Hahaha... I think I can figure out who he is.... :D

DNAT
01-02-2005, 04:27 PM
aiya people want to save some face mah. people boh pian need to buy wife also must put it across smoothly and nicely mah. if he say it is faith i have to buy a wife in order to have one where got face?

The newspapers put it in such a matter that 1000 viet gals quene up to let him select/choose .. even its true, I hate the way both the media and the big-sized guy potraited it .. :rolleyes: machiam si bey 'sek-chwee' (hokkien)

lawry
01-02-2005, 04:28 PM
The newspapers put it in such a matter that 1000 viet gals quene up to let him select/choose .. even its rtue, I hate the way both the media and the big-sized guy potraited it .. :rolleyes:
dont be so angry lah... i am going to be next..... :cool:

DNAT
01-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Hahaha... I think I can figure out who he is.... :D

you very smart leh ... aprt from being c h :D

DNAT
01-02-2005, 04:39 PM
dont be so angry lah... i am going to be next.....
you already so 'sek-chwee' liao .. so next time your turn, put front + full page izit? :D

Five Stone
01-02-2005, 04:40 PM

Seems that you have a problem with big size guys, what is wrong with them? Or is it you yourself is small and pettite? :rolleyes:

MachoDevilX
01-02-2005, 04:41 PM
you very smart leh ... aprt from being c h :D

You have told me before mah... I remember every words Uncle say.... :D

lament
01-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Seems that you have a problem with big size guys, what is wrong with them? Or is it you yourself is small and pettite?

i dun think that is what he meant but then ....frankly speaking lets look at reality of life ..... would any gal in the right mind wanna marry that guy ..... anywhere in this world if they have a choice .......

I m big but not as big as that guy in the article .....

i have always said that Viet gals like big size man but that man is way toooooo big liao ........

lawry
01-02-2005, 04:50 PM
you already so 'sek-chwee' liao .. so next time your turn, put front + full page izit? :D
nope front and back page!!!.. :)

and who u tokking huh? can pm me or not?? or tell me here??? kekekek

DNAT
01-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Seems that you have a problem with big size guys, what is wrong with them? Or is it you yourself is small and pettite? :rolleyes:

Whether I have problem with big size guy got your problem? :rolleyes:

read carefully:

Originally Posted by DNAT
If I am that 20 y.o. Viet gal, I would not wanna marry that 180Kg big-sized guy .. ---- I said If ... you know what is IF?

BTW, my body size has no concern with you.

lawry
01-02-2005, 04:53 PM
I m big!!.. i have always said that Viet gals like big size man ....
DAMN IT!!! no wonder viet gals like u more than they like me.. grin... must put protection order against u.. stay at least 10m from me..... :p

DNAT
01-02-2005, 04:55 PM
i dun think that is what he meant but then ....frankly speaking lets look at reality of life ..... would any gal in the right mind wanna marry that guy ..... anywhere in this world if they have a choice .......

rite on .. thats what I mean ...

even the 180kg guy, who married the viet gal, told the newspapers that he has got no chance to have a lunch date with any Sg gal.

Five Stone
01-02-2005, 04:57 PM
i dun think that is what he meant but then ....I m big but not as big as that guy in the article .....

I find him pretty demeaning against big size guys, so what they are big.

Randi_Candi
01-02-2005, 04:59 PM
For your info,......DNAT has alot of frens who are quite "big size"
If his is discriminating him do you think his frens dun feel the pinch?

I myself also falls under tat category

lawry
01-02-2005, 04:59 PM
oei... i am BIG.. LAMENT is BIGGER!!.. DNAT still goot friend to us... u see his words in another angle liao lah.. dont be so hot.. my table has two can of JIA JIA LIANG TEH.. u wan one?

Five Stone
01-02-2005, 05:02 PM
So care to share who is this samster who incurred the warth of a old timer here?

DNAT
01-02-2005, 05:03 PM

My earlier posting was wrote from that viet's perspective ... :rolleyes:

I am very glad to inform you that I have many samsters frens who are big size .. - Montbank and apui .. you 2 wanna confirm this? ;)

lament
01-02-2005, 05:04 PM
oei... i am BIG.. LAMENT is BIGGER!!.. DNAT still goot friend to us... u see his words in another angle liao lah.. dont be so hot.. my table has two can of JIA JIA LIANG TEH.. u wan one?

knn lan ...i just a tee bit bigger than u only ok ....pot calling kettle black

u never kenna k by me before is it ......

DAMN IT!!! no wonder viet gals like u more than they like me.. grin... must put protection order against u.. stay at least 10m from me.....

they like me for more than my size .....my tongue taste of viet honey .... u wanna try ......

I myself also falls under tat category

is it ..... think so leh ....ume think u bigger than me liao ...

meng
01-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Know what suppose to know can liao....Dun need to know so much .....better... :D

lawry
So care to share who is this samster who incurred the warth of a old timer here?
in life.. of course there are good guys and lan jiao guys.. so cant a man has his rights to suan a lan jiao guy? u also curse and swear at lan jiao ppl before right? relax lah.. tuesday only.. new year coming..

lament

I am very glad to inform you that I have many samsters frens who are big size .. - Montbank and apui .. you 2 wanna confirm this?

bro ...not everyone like u born small size sia ....

Five Stone
01-02-2005, 05:06 PM

I am a newbie here, many bros TCSS and I read along, good FRs I appreciate, so so one I also learn to recognise the efforts but I never come across someone who indirectly slander someone in a manner and yet be so proud of it. :rolleyes:

DNAT
01-02-2005, 05:07 PM

Meanwhile, I am also pleased to have many samsters kakis who are big sized ... lots of them .. they are very nice fellas.

Randi_Candi
01-02-2005, 05:07 PM

u never kenna k by me before is it ......

they like me for more than my size .....my tongue taste of viet honey .... u wanna try ......

is it ..... think so leh ....ume think u bigger than me liao ...
Wait til they see our fren mr KK hospital.......tio bo?

lawry
01-02-2005, 05:08 PM

u never kenna k by me before is it ... for ur information.. i think urs is a 10 litre kettle and i am a 5 littre pot.. alot of different u know.. hahahahhahaha :)

they like me for more than my size .....my tongue taste of viet honey .... u wanna try .........

TMD.. how come there are more and more ASS BANDITS in this forum?? all turning BI-SEXUAL is it??

Randi_Candi
01-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Meanwhile, I am also pleased to have many samsters kakis who are big sized ... lots of them .. they are very nice fellas.
Oi! u mean the small sized 1 no goot meh? :rolleyes:

RK! Unc D say u no nice fella! :cool:

meng
01-02-2005, 05:10 PM
I am a newbie here, many bros TCSS and I read along, good FRs I appreciate, so so one I also learn to recognise the efforts but I never come across someone who indirectly slander someone in a manner and yet be so proud of it. :rolleyes:

You like that say ppl good meh.....

Five Stone
01-02-2005, 05:11 PM
in life.. of course there are good guys and lan jiao guys.. so cant a man has his rights to suan a lan jiao guy? u also curse and swear at lan jiao ppl before right? relax lah.. tuesday only.. new year coming..
Everyone has rights to do whatsoever but perhaps at least the crowd should know what went wrong or why one has to post such sardonic remarks about another person. Moreover seems that this issue had been going on for some time, sorry, it simply gets on my nerves.

Randi_Candi
01-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Haha.....Dun worry, I am only a name in the computer world. either 1 or 0
I dun take tis kinda things and make myself miserable :D

DNAT
01-02-2005, 05:13 PM
I am a newbie here, many bros TCSS and I read along, good FRs I appreciate, so so one I also learn to recognise the efforts but I never come across someone who indirectly slander someone in a manner and yet be so proud of it.

Thats how you perceives my postings ...

If you not too sure about the entire incident, please remain cool :cool: I have 8 witnesses to verify the incident. Perhaps you may wish to hear it out before you pass your slander / proud remakrs on me ?

lawry
01-02-2005, 05:14 PM
RK! Unc D say u no nice fella! :cool:
since when RK is goot??? kekekkekekekkek :)

Randi_Candi
01-02-2005, 05:16 PM
since when RK is a goat??? kekekkekekekkek :)
When he mairs.....
He is online.....surprise he no cum n kpkb leh

Five Stone
01-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Know what suppose to know can liao....Dun need to know so much .....better... You like that say ppl good meh.....
Sorry if I sound offensive but may I ask what to do when I know nothing? I do not like what I saw, that’s all. Going around being critical of another fellow samster, I don’t think this is what the forum about. :cool:

DNAT
01-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Everyone has rights to do whatsoever but perhaps at least the crowd should know what went wrong or why one has to post such sardonic remarks about another person. Moreover seems that this issue had been going on for some time, sorry, it simply gets on my nerves.

alrite then .. I buy you a cuppa of kopi and tell you the story ...

sorry if my 'loh-soh' gets on your nerves .. scoot from here now. :)

lawry
01-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Moreover seems that this issue had been going on for some time, sorry, it simply gets on my nerves.
hello.. when u curse and swear.. u curse and swear with nice words?? nin cum poot? if that guy is skinny.. u skinny monkey... if that guy is fat as me.. u fat bastard.... if the guy has pimples on face.. u moon crater shit..
aido.. so u must have gotten ur education from the most high-class school in UK.. i know who dnat is talking about.. yes i agree with his statement.. that fat bastard "cassanova".... SUE ME PLS.. :)

Five Stone
01-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Thats how you perceives my postings ...

If you not too sure about the entire incident, please remain cool :cool: I have 8 witnesses to verify the incident. Perhaps you may wish to hear it out before you pass your slander / proud remakrs on me ?
Am on all ears and waiting. Please do enlighten me on the past proceedings. Thanks in advance.

meng
01-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Sorry if I sound offensive but may I ask what to do when I know nothing? I do not like what I saw, that’s all. Going around being critical of another fellow samster, I don’t think this is what the forum about. :cool:

This forum is like that one you know...... :eek:

Looksee
01-02-2005, 05:22 PM
alrite then .. I buy you a cuppa of kopi and tell you the story ...

sorry if my 'loh-soh' gets on your nerves .. scoot from here now. :)

uncle, ask u dun be kaypoh u dun listen lah...........

:D

lawry
01-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Am on all ears and waiting. Please do enlighten me on the past proceedings. Thanks in advance.

Five Stone,

my advise... pls take 5 cans of JIA JIA LIANG TEH a day..
and do remember to bonk at least once every 3 days.. ur inner system needs cooling...

Five Stone
01-02-2005, 05:26 PM
aido.. so u must have gotten ur education from the most high-class school in UK.. i know who dnat is talking about.. yes i agree with his statement.. that fat bastard "cassanova".... SUE ME PLS.. :)
BTW, do you hear both side of the story before you pass your judgement? :)

Five Stone
01-02-2005, 05:27 PM
I am just a simple man who happen to understand English. I may not know "who" you guys are refering to but I think as a man, we should bury the hatchet and not still goes around telling tales of the fellow. At least I did not see "him" getting back at anyone for the crude remarks, maybe he's offline or maybe he's ashame, I'll never know. How good a man is not judge by his wealth, his physique etc but how he handle a situation. :)

Five Stone
01-02-2005, 05:30 PM
This forum is like that one you know...... :eek:
So I guess you are trying to pull a fast one.

DNAT
01-02-2005, 06:00 PM
So I guess you are trying to pull a fast one.

no lah ...meng is a nice guy eh

ignis sport
01-02-2005, 06:13 PM
.....I have seen enough sad fucks around who married PRC and Vietnam women and think they are the king of the world......

hiaz...i'm 1 of those sad fucks...but my country pumpkin's from east malaysia...
personal conclusion: teach them enough in time & U r no longer 'the' man...
hehe...now on the road to Divorce...bloody costly mistake...hmmm that's life :o

ignis sport
01-02-2005, 06:23 PM
they do it so as to send money back home and not to support their hubby ....
no matter what they do and how lousy their family is bad in VN, viets have that unquestionable loyalty to their family .....
this fillial piety is also the cause of many a break-up i know in marriages or relationship .......

hmmm...in other words...it's like marrying their whole family...IMHO if u grudge them extra $$ to send back to their families during festivals etc...u r in for it...

nabeh123
01-02-2005, 06:44 PM
hiaz...i'm 1 of those sad fucks...but my country pumpkin's from east malaysia...
hehe...now on the road to Divorce...bloody costly mistake...hmmm that's life
Bro really felt sorry for you....... :(
But dont worry the road ahead still bright & shining ..... :)

peterfish
01-02-2005, 06:53 PM
rite on .. thats what I mean ...

even the 180kg guy, who married the viet gal, told the newspapers that he has got no chance to have a lunch date with any Sg gal.

If one can't find love, one will have to buy love.

sadsea
01-02-2005, 07:13 PM
It is basically a marriage of convenience. The girl gets a better life while the guy gets a wife. The girl gets a man to support her and her family while the guy gets to fuck without paying. It is a loveless marriage. In my eyes, it just business, no love involved.

well said!

DNAT
01-02-2005, 11:10 PM
If one can't find love, one will have to buy love.

I believe its perfectly alrite to buy love if one really can't find love .. its freedom of choice afterall. Issue is - its not necessary to blow it sooooo big in the papers / media (maybe its the match-making agency's idea)

Five Stone
02-02-2005, 08:05 AM
I have undestand and read the inicidents, so why continue to degrade him? I have not seen him getting back, I guess as much he's not in contact with you guys. So after so long you still wanna "whack" him? Why be so shallow minded and goes around telling tales over and over again.

peterfish
02-02-2005, 08:10 AM
I believe its perfectly alrite to buy love if one really can't find love .. its freedom of choice afterall. Issue is - its not necessary to blow it sooooo big in the papers / media (maybe its the match-making agency's idea)

True. The media plays it up and it is also to the govt agenda of encouraging more people to marry and to have children. It is a sad sight when SG men have to buy overseas wivies as SG women craves for a AH MOH dick and looks for the easy life.

At least that guy got $ to buy love. Not many loveless men have so much money to buy a wife.

ryanlim
02-02-2005, 09:00 AM
I have undestand and read the inicidents

one word of advise.........stop harping on this.......UNLESS you're............ :rolleyes:

Looksee
02-02-2005, 09:06 AM
one word of advise.........stop harping on this.......UNLESS you're............ :rolleyes:

new form of TCSS??

:confused:

AhBengKeong
06-02-2005, 12:33 AM

This is one msg that I must reply to in so many months......Your words is so damn funny. I will not want to see that >100kg guy. Heard some stories about him from ah tu and ah kee.

Hope that you can join me, ah tu and ah kee go BL after 15th of chinese new year. The last trip that we went was so damn fun.

AhBengKeong
06-02-2005, 12:38 AM
dont be so angry lah... i am going to be next..... :cool:

Same here. Few years later, I will be heading for Vietnam.

AhBengKeong
06-02-2005, 12:41 AM

I am very glad to inform you that I have many samsters frens who are big size .. - Montbank and apui .. you 2 wanna confirm this? ;)

don't forget the small size and super cute guy with samurai sword.......

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 01:27 AM
Waaaa lan...WTF! I missed it leh...

Next time got mini war or major war, can someone please PM me so that I can join in?

KNN, I see title of thread not interesting leh... WTF! so sad miss the action.. :(

peterfish
07-02-2005, 08:24 AM
hehe...now on the road to Divorce...bloody costly mistake...hmmm that's life :o
Hi Bro. I have been fucked and fooled before. Everyone have been some tim ein their life. It is ok to be fooled or cheated but the most important thing is that you must learn from it and gain experience and never make the same mistake again.

D is so common. It is another by-product of the modern society whereby everything is chop chop and instant. I have a fren who is getting married soon and yet he and his wife-to-be have already talked about the terms and conditions in the event of D even b4 they marry. Better to say it out 1st than to regret later.

d_artagnan
09-02-2005, 12:53 PM
True. The media plays it up and it is also to the govt agenda of encouraging more people to marry and to have children. It is a sad sight when SG men have to buy overseas wivies as SG women craves for a AH MOH dick and looks for the easy life.

At least that guy got $ to buy love. Not many loveless men have so much money to buy a wife.

Yup, it may also be a plain case, where the sg guys are slightly more introvert, whereas, sg grs are getting more outspoken, getting overseas wfs is an option which I believe will lead a much fulfilling marriage life ... best of luck to the guys taking this option ... :)

robotech1
09-02-2005, 08:37 PM
comeon, give the man a tiger...at least he's fighting for his own happiness and he willing to share his experience..3 cheers for him. At least he try!!! :p
so what he's fat...I see some beautiful girls whose boyfriends are also f**. maybe they got inner beauty within them.

d_artagnan
09-02-2005, 08:48 PM
comeon, give the man a tiger...at least he's fighting for his own happiness and he willing to share his experience..3 cheers for him. At least he try!!! :p
so what he's fat...I see some beautiful girls whose boyfriends are also f**. maybe they got inner beauty within them.

Hey, I agree, I hv seen such match up before ... u just got to see to believe ... :)

blue_swatch
10-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Hey, I agree, I hv seen such match up before ... u just got to see to believe ... :)

haha yea, nothing wrong wif being fat. All those girls are just trying to fight for a better life themselves. Probably u will understand when u r in their shoes. To them marrying a singaporean is like a passport to a much better future. So long as she remain faithful to the guy, i dont see any problem here.

After all, vietnamese woman are well known for taking good care for family, loyal. Best of wishes to the man.