PDA

View Full Version : Bao Bei is back as FL

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ck888
02-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Gentlemen,

Good news to announce!

Xueli called me tonite and told me that she is resuming as FL

Bros kindly contact her directly for sexxion, hehehehe.

Dont forget to post your FR also, hahahahahahaha.

blitzing1201
02-02-2005, 01:03 AM
Hi Bro CK888,

Thanks for your recommendation the last time on Cold Dish !

Is this babe in CDC or is there any FR?

Thanks for your information in advance !

Cheers !

ck888
02-02-2005, 01:21 AM
Here is Xueli's threads and FR. SHe only freelance for the month of Feb!!!

36C+ 24 36 Pretty PRC FL (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=19671&highlight=xueli)

FR on Xue Li (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=20328&highlight=xueli)

Damage: S$150/- (include room)

She will only attend to Chinese guys only with No anal sex and No pervert behavior.

PLEASE TREAT HER GENTLY AND WITH CARE !!!!!

For bros who know her contact no. please call her and deal with her directly

For bros who dont know her and want to try her, please kindly pm me your information :
i)Name
ii)Race (sorry she only entertains chinese)
iii)Age
iv)Contact No

And i will forward your info to her. IT IS UP TO HER TO LIAISE WITH YOU DIRECTLY.

FLfun
02-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Ho seh liao,

tried her today at 11am :p

caspertan
02-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Ho seh liao,

bro.. she good looking bo ???? swee ???

fair ???? service good bo ??? :-)

RC38
02-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi Bro ck888

i see u back in action

hehehe

cumminology
02-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Hi Bro ck888

i see u back in action

hehehe

Bro, lost her contacts when my symbian hp sent in for repairs. Can get her to contact me? Missed her lovely breast. Heh heh...

spider_j
02-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Bro CK888,

Nice to know XX is back. Thanks for your intro and she's really a very very sweet girl....great svc...friendly and best MM I've tried so far!!!

Hope all is well with her!!! Do take care of her OK? And any bros who try her, please be nice and treat her well...Thanks!!!

Too bad I got no spare cash now....

:(

gotthisgotthat
03-02-2005, 12:39 AM
Here is Xueli's threads and FR. SHe only freelance for the month of Feb!!!

36C+ 24 36 Pretty PRC FL (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=19671&highlight=xueli)

FR on Xue Li (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=20328&highlight=xueli)

Damage: S$150/- (include room)

She will only attend to Chinese guys only with No anal sex and No pervert behavior.

PLEASE TREAT HER GENTLY AND WITH CARE !!!!!

For bros who know her contact no. please call her and deal with her directly

For bros who dont know her and want to try her, please kindly pm me your information :
i)Name
ii)Race (sorry she only entertains chinese)
iii)Age
iv)Contact No

And i will forward your info to her. IT IS UP TO HER TO LIAISE WITH YOU DIRECTLY.

hehe ........ :D bro ck888, this girl seems like a good gem! hehe ........ read thru her past FRs! fantastic! hehe ......... have PM you. hope to try her out tomorrow. hehe ........... :D

ck888
03-02-2005, 12:52 AM
Ho seh liao,

bluder beng,

FR leh?

ck888
03-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Hi Bro ck888

i see u back in action

hehehe

thank bro,

was busy lately.

now XL is back in action, busy also must join in lah, heheheheheh

ck888
03-02-2005, 01:03 AM
Bro, lost her contacts when my symbian hp sent in for repairs. Can get her to contact me? Missed her lovely breast. Heh heh...

ok, pass her your request.

hehehehehe, yes she got a pair of lovely and big neh neh and pinkish nipples, heheheheheh

navras
03-02-2005, 01:23 AM
Gentlemen,

Good news to announce!

Xueli called me tonite and told me that she is resuming as FL

Bros kindly contact her directly for sexxion, hehehehe.

Dont forget to post your FR also, hahahahahahaha.

To all Bros,
Please be nice to her hor and take care of her .... :)

gotthisgotthat
03-02-2005, 01:29 AM
To all Bros,
Please be nice to her hor and take care of her ....

hehe .......... :D bro navras, have you tried her before? hehe ........... good? hehe .......... :D

gotthisgotthat
03-02-2005, 01:34 AM
ok, pass her your request.

hehehehehe, yes she got a pair of lovely and big neh neh and pinkish nipples, heheheheheh

hehe .......... :D bro, that is very appetizing ....... hehe ...... hope to see her tomorrow. hehe .......... :D

navras
03-02-2005, 02:55 AM
hehe .......... :D bro navras, have you tried her before? hehe ........... good? hehe ..........

Yes, I did.
That was long way back then. Same time as Bro Truthnlies, Bro Peterson, Bro FLfun, Bro Jack and other honourable Bros.
Go and read my FR loh. Please do treat her nicely and take care of her hor....... :)

ck888
03-02-2005, 03:06 AM
Yes, I did.
That was long way back then. Same time as Bro Truthnlies, Bro Peterson, Bro FLfun, Bro Jack and other honourable Bros.
Go and read my FR loh. Please do treat her nicely and take care of her hor....... :)

wah bro,

you still awake?

navras
03-02-2005, 03:16 AM
wah bro,

you still awake?

Me just finished writing FR on Bro Roy lobang.
Bro can you help me to upload Fung Ning pix to CDC bo?

ck888
03-02-2005, 03:18 AM
Me just finished writing FR on Bro Roy lobang.
Bro can you help me to upload Fung Ning pix to CDC bo?

no problem,

Ah tee aka bro truthnlies will assist you.

navras
03-02-2005, 03:21 AM
no problem,

Ah tee aka bro truthnlies will assist you.

Thanks Bro,
Sent liao.

ck888
03-02-2005, 03:31 AM
Thanks Bro,
Sent liao.

ok Ah tee will do the needful

RC38
03-02-2005, 08:29 AM
ok Ah tee will do the needful

Bro 888 u also very early hor

hehehe

just thinking what u doing at this time of the nite

ck888
03-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Bro 888 u also very early hor

hehehe

just thinking what u doing at this time of the nite

hehehehe, last night was abit drunk after attending company dinner, hehehehe

peterson
03-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Just had a sexxion with her this morning.

When reached designation, gave her a call and went up, once she opened the door the me, gave me a hug like a long lost friend. She still like before, very playful.

Chatted with her for a while in the bed, thereafter, she prompted me to go for the shower, she undressed herself first and undressed for me, at the same time used her big boobs to rub my back, and used her hand to squeeze my did, wow, shiok man.

In the bathroom, she shower for me and used her 36C boobs to rub me from the front to the back. Of course, I also played with her 36c boobs, wow, the feeling, only one word “shiok”.

Once she out from the bathroom, the action started, licked me from my nipple to my groin, then , gave me a BJ with hot and cold water, although is BJ with cap, but the suction still very power and used her 36C boobs to hit my fact, wow, can’t tahan anymore, asked her to lie down on the bed and suck her nipples and used my finger to licked her cunt, till she can’t tahan, asked me to bonk her, first missionary position for about 10 minutes and changed to doggy style. After the sexxion, she used the tissue to take out the cap for me, rest for a while, and gave me a solid massage. Helped me to shower. Chatted for a while then paid her and left the room.

Ratings for Xue Li:
Looks : 8.5/10 (look like more petty than before)
Body ; 8/10 (still well maintained)
BJ : 7.5/10 (hot and cold water with cap on, but suction still very power)
FJ : 8/10 ( very accommodating, not rushing and obliging)
Attitude : Very friendly
RTF : YES (after CNY)

She only doing this for a month only.

ck888
03-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Ratings for Xue Li:

bro lao gong,

u are very fast.

Ur FR still very warm leh, heheheheheheh

peterson
03-02-2005, 02:21 PM
bro lao gong,

u are very fast.

Ur FR still very warm leh, heheheheheheh

Bro beng is faster than me.

RC38
03-02-2005, 04:44 PM
So Bro 888 is the no still the same

ck888
03-02-2005, 05:50 PM
So Bro 888 is the no still the same

no change leh.

wah you got a good one also. I pm you liao for the contact, hehehehe

RC38
03-02-2005, 07:09 PM
no change leh.

good thing must share with good bro mah

gotthisgotthat
03-02-2005, 09:21 PM
hehe .......... :D what a day! finally got to meet up with this "legendary Bao Bei" that bro narvas n bro truthnlies had mentioned before. she is really fantastic! hehe ........

FR on Xue Li
------------
got an sms in the early morning from this unknown number. check it out and found it to be this "Bao Bei". replied quickly and was responsed with a time slot.

was there early and i loitter around till about time and sms to "Bao Bei". she told me that i can go up now. upon reaching the place, knocked on the door and a pretty sweet looking girl greeted me. (she is really beautiful. very exotic look as what bro ck888 had mentioned in her early threads)

had a little chat with her to break the ice. then stripped and proceed for a shower with her. took a good look at her naked body. that pair of 36C really makes me want to squeeze them hard. hehe ....... she turned me over to scrub my back. she then use her 36C to rub my back. what a wonderful feeling. how i wish my girl has a pair of boobs like her and could bath me like that. hehe ........

out of the shower room, on to the bed. she came out and asked me to position myself in the center of the bed. then she climbed onto me. started to do a "catbath" on me from the head to toe. very nice. never tried a full course "catbath" like that before. then she capped me on to proceed with the bj.

hot water bj, very good suction! its out of heaven! its a completely different kinda of feeling from the normal bj! i nearly lost my control and cum. but i was quick enough to stop her. turn her over for me to take the control on top for the fj.

inserted and started licking her. nice moaning from her. it wasn't too long that i cum. then she grab some tissue to remove my cap. very nice attitude. then she invited me for another of shower before i paid and make my leave.

RATINGS
--------
Looks : 9.5 / 10 (very nice exotic look! got that CFM look when she stares at you.)
Body : 8 / 10 (nice body but not those super shape but its good enough. her 36C is simply too delicious!)
BJ : 9.5 / 10 (the best hot water bj i have tried so far!)
Catbath : 9 / 10 (very very good full course catbath!)
FJ : 7 / 10 (pretty SOP kinda of bonk.
Attitude : 9.5 / 10 (very nice attitude girl. very accommadating and not lazy at all)
Overall : 9.9 / 10 (wanted to give a perfect 10 but i don't think there will be a perfect FL. hehe ......... )
RTF : A DEFINITE MUST! WORTH EVERY CENTS! (hehe ........ think she will be my target for this month, since she told me she will work this month only.)
ME : a very satisfied, gulity, addicted and dreamer at the end of the day. hehe ..........

hehe ........ nearly forgot to thanks bro ck888 for the wonderful lobang and bro narvas and bro truthnlies recommendation. hehe ........... :D

gotthisgotthat
03-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Yes, I did.
Go and read my FR loh. Please do treat her nicely and take care of her hor.......

hehe .......... :D bro, saw her today. she is really stunting, no wonder bro truthnlies and u were talking so good about her. hehe ........ i treated her nicely like a gentleman. hehe .......... :D

navras
03-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Just had a sexxion with her this morning.
Ratings for Xue Li:

Bro Lau Gong,
You always very fast one leh........
Got try Bro Roy's lobang bo?
hehehehehehehhee.......
I think she slimmed down alot liao loh.....

navras
03-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Too bad, i lost her number now... =(

Can always PM Bro CK mah..... :)

navras
03-02-2005, 11:56 PM
no change leh.

Which one? Which one arh?????
Bro Roy got a few lobangs right??? :D

navras
03-02-2005, 11:58 PM
good thing must share with good bro mah

Bro Roy ,
You only share with good bro (bro CK) only.........(very sad leh) :(
hehehehehehheehehe....

navras
04-02-2005, 12:06 AM
hehe .......... :D what a day! finally got to meet up with this "legendary Bao Bei" that bro narvas n bro truthnlies had mentioned before. she is really fantastic! hehe ........

hehe ........ nearly forgot to thanks bro ck888 for the wonderful lobang and bro narvas and bro truthnlies recommendation. hehe ........... :D

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it.
Well she came highly recommended with alot of bros testimonies.

SGBEAR
04-02-2005, 12:16 AM
bros out there can i have her number wish to try her out..

navras
04-02-2005, 12:18 AM
hehe .......... :D bro, saw her today. she is really stunting, no wonder bro truthnlies and u were talking so good about her. hehe ........ i treated her nicely like a gentleman. hehe ..........

Well , she looks like any other PRC MM that we saw everyday as I saw too many of them liao in MM land.
But good thing about her is that she is a very nice and decent lady in my eyes. Me always likes to talk about sutra to her only which she got a big headache after that. hehehehehehhehee.....

As I have received numerous PM requesting for her contact no.
Please PM Bro CK888 only,
For those who did PM Bro CK888, please be patience.
He will forward it to Bao Bei then she will SMS you.
It is that simple.
Cheers! :)

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:20 AM
RATINGS
--------
Looks : 9.5 / 10 (very nice exotic look! got that CFM look when she stares at you.)
Body : 8 / 10 (nice body but not those super shape but its good enough. her 36C is simply too delicious!)
BJ : 9.5 / 10 (the best hot water bj i have tried so far!)
Catbath : 9 / 10 (very very good full course catbath!)
FJ : 7 / 10 (pretty SOP kinda of bonk.
Attitude : 9.5 / 10 (very nice attitude girl. very accommadating and not lazy at all)
Overall : 9.9 / 10 (wanted to give a perfect 10 but i don't think there will be a perfect FL. hehe ......... )
RTF : A DEFINITE MUST! WORTH EVERY CENTS! (hehe ........ think she will be my target for this month, since she told me she will work this month only.)
ME : a very satisfied, gulity, addicted and dreamer at the end of the day. hehe ..........

wah bro, solid and steamy report, hehehehehe

tomorrow i will try out bro RC's solid girl, hahahahaha

navras
04-02-2005, 01:24 AM
bros out there can i have her number wish to try her out..

PM Bro CK888

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:24 AM
Well , she looks like any other PRC MM that we saw everyday as I saw too many of them liao in MM land.
But good thing about her is that she is a very nice and decent lady in my eyes. Me always likes to talk about sutra to her only which she got a big headache after that. hehehehehehhehee.....

As I have received numerous PM requesting for her contact no.
Please PM Bro CK888 only,
For those who did PM Bro CK888, please be patience.
He will forward it to Bao Bei then she will SMS you.
It is that simple.
Cheers! :)

so how was your kopi with Bao Bei, hehehehehehe

navras
04-02-2005, 01:26 AM
wah bro, solid and steamy report, hehehehehe

tomorrow i will try out bro RC's solid girl, hahahahaha

Bro,
Me go for 2 rounds, love those titties, you leh? :p

navras
04-02-2005, 01:29 AM
so how was your kopi with Bao Bei, hehehehehehe

Bro,
She very buzzi buzzi, me waited for her until "painshan". You say leh?
She said she pissed you off today arh??? :)
You invisible mode again?? :confused:

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:31 AM
Bro,
Me go for 2 rounds, love those titties, you leh? :p

two rounds?

I old man liao, 2.4 puncture. hehehehe

Havent contact her yet. will try to contact her tomorrow, hehehehe

navras
04-02-2005, 01:37 AM
two rounds?

I old man liao, 2.4 puncture. hehehehe

Havent contact her yet. will try to contact her tomorrow, hehehehe

Bro,
She worked in TN. evening time can or not for you har?
By the way Bao Bei can drink meh??? I think she is bullshitting me again. :cool:
Finally you came out from invisible mode. hehehehehehhe...
No hangover from last night's drinking bout???

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:49 AM
Bro,
She worked in TN. evening time can or not for you har?
By the way Bao Bei can drink meh??? I think she is bullshitting me again. :cool:
Finally you came out from invisible mode. hehehehehehhe...
No hangover from last night's drinking bout???

sms FN liao, waiting for her reply. must be patience

Bao Bei can drink if she is very happy. Remember when XJ was ard, she and XJ stole my Cordon Bleu and drank. When i returned teh next day, wah lan, half bottle left.

XJ said XL drank one, XL encountered back and accused XJ. And the end, thre of us drank at and finish the remaining half, hehehehe

When happy, she really can drink. But when she is down, one peck she drunk liao

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:53 AM
Bro,
She very buzzi buzzi, me waited for her until "painshan". You say leh?
She said she pissed you off today arh??? :)
You invisible mode again?? :confused:

wah she told you har? heheheh

she also told ah tee abt it. Ah tee asked me until i also blurred.

I got pissed off meh?

she too sensitive liao lah

navras
04-02-2005, 01:59 AM
sms FN liao, waiting for her reply. must be patience

Bao Bei can drink if she is very happy. Remember when XJ was ard, she and XJ stole my Cordon Bleu and drank. When i returned teh next day, wah lan, half bottle left.

XJ said XL drank one, XL encountered back and accused XJ. And the end, thre of us drank at and finish the remaining half, hehehehe

When happy, she really can drink. But when she is down, one peck she drunk liao

Bro,
Don't drink Gordon Bleu, try Campus that one is better because my gang tried out Henessy 15 annvers + 2 reds, Goordon + 2 reds and Campus + 2 reds. First 2 ,we were dehydrated the next day but Campus ,bo laksa.
or can try Royal Salute 21 yrs not bad. Haven't try out the 30yrs old Chivaras Regal yet so don't know the answer.

navras
04-02-2005, 02:00 AM
wah she told you har? heheheh

she also told ah tee abt it. Ah tee asked me until i also blurred.

I got pissed off meh?

she too sensitive liao lah

I guessed woman are always too sensitive. what do we expect. :D

navras
04-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Bro CK,
Can I make a suggestion?
Why not use you signature to advertise to Bros out there if interested to try
Bao Bei ,PM you as I keep getting more and more PM asking for contact no.
I really don't like it and I don't want to Zap people.

What say you?

Best Regards
Navras.

Elementary
04-02-2005, 04:36 AM
When she opened the door, I saw a exotic, fair and pretty girl greeting me. She led me into the room and closed the door behind her. When she turned around, she gave me a hug and started to kiss me all over my face, neck and ears. Although we are meeting for the first time, she gave me an impression that we are lovers that had not met each other for along time. She said, “Bao Bei, Wo men zhong yu jian mian le” (Dear, we finally get to meet each other). We had corresponded thru a few SMS when Da Mei was here last year, Da Mei had told her about me and she remembered.

She looked into my eyes and smiling away; her hands were auto roaming me and grabbed my didi with my pants still on. Playfully and slowly, she started to undress me; whenever she took off a piece of my clothing, she would kiss me on my body. After I was naked, she led my hands to her clothing wanting me to help her to undress. She stood in front of the mirror with her back leaning against my body. After I took her top off; exposing her boobs in black bra, she led both my hands to squeeze her boobs as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor exposing her G-string. She unhooked her bra, removed it and threw it to the bed. She led my fingers to her G-string and I slowly slide it down passed her thighs and let it dropped to her angles. She led my hands again to squeeze her boobs and she uses her buttock to rub against me didi causing it to “marikita”. From the reflection of the mirror, I saw that she is enjoying it. Thereafter, she turned around and hugged me tightly; pressing her boobs on my body and kissed me again.

In the shower, I was admiring her shapely and proportional figure as she showers me. She has a pair of nice 36C cup boobs with pinkish nipple and she used them to rub against my front and back of my body. From time to time, she used her thigh and hands to go in between my inner thighs and rubbing against my balls and asshole, giving me a shiok shiok feeling.

After the shower, we proceeded to the bed; she asked me to lie on my stomach and she gave me a good warm water catbath on my back. She started from the top to the bottom and then she did the same for the front of my body. During the cathbath, she also used her boobs and her pointed nipples to rub on my body. After the warm water cathbath, she reached for a CD, put it in her mouth capped my didi and BJ. As she was doing that, I fondled her clit and fingered her pussy; her pussy was already wet and she started to moan. She mounted herself onto my body and positioned her dangling boobs close to my face. I gave both her boobs a little lick and suck then she used her boobs to slap on cheek saying” Da ni, Da ni” ( Slap you, Slap you). Thereafter, she lowered her pussy onto my didi and started to ride me; can feel that her pussy is quite tight. After a while, she pulled me up to sitting position, she hugged my body close to hers and continue to ride me with her boobs and nipples on my chest. Feeling that I was about to cum, I quickly asked her to change to standing doggie style. In the doggie position, I started by putting my hands on her waist and slowly moved to cup her swaying boobs. After few minutes, we changed to missionary. From her actions can tell that she is enjoying and from her facial expression can tell that she cummed. Seeing that she enjoyed so much and cummed, I too cummed in her. I lied on the bed after much exhaustion, she took some tissue papers and helped me to remove the CD and clean up my didi. We both lay on the bed resting for a while and she told me that she really enjoyed the session very much.

We went to the shower again to clean up; the shower was just like before with her boobs rubbing on my body. After drying up, she gave me a good body massage on the bed. When she was massaging my front, she playfully used her boobs to slap my cheeks again. After the massage, we sat upright leaning against the bed headboard. She rested her head on my shoulder and we TCSS. She was telling me the fun time she had with Da Mei when she was here last year. She also told me about her experiences when she first came here last year. Bro CK888’s nick was brought up many times; she was telling me how he helps her and takes care of her. After hearing her stories, I can say that Bro CK888 is a GOOD person and a GENTLEMAN.

Ratings on Xue Li

Face : 8.5/10 – Pretty with Exotic look.
Body : 8.5/10 – Proportioned and Shapely figure with Fair and Smooth skin.
Boobs : 8.5/10 – 36C, Soft with Pinkish nipples.
BJ : 7.5/10 – Ample suction but too short.
FJ : 8.5/10 – Accommodating with Tight and natural Wet pussy.
Attitude : 9.5/10 – Playful and Very GF feeling, making me felt like long lost lovers reunited.

peterson
04-02-2005, 05:26 AM
Bro Lau Gong,
You always very fast one leh........
Got try Bro Roy's lobang bo?
hehehehehehehhee.......
I think she slimmed down alot liao loh.....

Bro, are you referring FN? Tried lor, I think I am her 2nd customer..hehehe :D

robdre2003
04-02-2005, 06:26 AM
Thanks Bro CK for the kind introduction.

Met Xueli yesterday near noontime.
She is actually quite pretty and has a devil of a body. The best thing about her is that she knows how to break the ice with you and make you more relaxed in a strange place. She has seductive smile and sexy eyes to melt your heart!

The actions were very similar to what Bro Elementary described. Hence I shall not dwell on it.

The whole session was unhurried, she makes you feel like a king. She even dried my feet for me prior to putting on my socks and shoes. I must say she gives a top-notch service.

One other comment is that she seems to be really hygienic during the whole session. The BJ was done with cap, clean towers were provided etc....

My ratings:

(She is like GL Jaguar supercharged with a to-die-for body)
Looks - 8.5
Boobs - 9.5
Frenching - not allowed
BJ - 7.0
FJ - 8.5
AR - I declined
RTF - surely
Damage - $150 + $20(tips)

Dear Bros, if you are interested, please contact Bro CK888.

Bro CK888 - thanks again for the contact and Xueli has been singing praises about you and the kind deeds you have done for her when she needed help in Singapore. You are a Gentkeman!

Robert

RC38
04-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Bro Roy ,
You only share with good bro (bro CK) only.........(very sad leh) :(
hehehehehehheehehe....

how can u say me like that i so sad

muck go find XL or FN to brrower shouder later to cry

humhumhum

RC38
04-02-2005, 08:16 AM
Bro CK,
Can I make a suggestion?

What say you?

Best Regards
Navras.

what to do u famous mah

ck888
04-02-2005, 08:28 AM
Bro CK,
Can I make a suggestion?

What say you?

Best Regards
Navras.

Ok, done, hehehehehe

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 08:39 AM
CK bro long time no see!

How are you? today so early one?

lawrence78
04-02-2005, 09:28 AM
wah bao bei bk liao ah,she is gd la,last yr tried her once.bro ck888 intro 1.but wont try her 4 e time being,yest nite went egos.sat betting soccer,so need some $ bkup.....

ck888
04-02-2005, 10:14 AM
CK bro long time no see!

How are you? today so early one?

same to you bro.

You still do the IRC? hehehehehe

Go to office at 8am. no body in the office so logged in to look see look see.

CNY coming, Ah Beng and I going to Genting tonight, hehehehe

ck888
04-02-2005, 10:19 AM
wah bao bei bk liao ah,she is gd la,last yr tried her once.bro ck888 intro 1.but wont try her 4 e time being,yest nite went egos.sat betting soccer,so need some $ bkup.....

bro,

you surfaced liao. hehehehe

lawrence78
04-02-2005, 10:32 AM
hahaha....ya lo,nv bonk 4 almost 1 month liao,keep playing soccer....win mor spent mor oso....hai....been trying a lot of young sg gals,chinese n malay...

lawrence78
04-02-2005, 10:58 AM
xl just msg me say she is here in sg 2 work again,wah kiaoz,suay suay my boss beside me,saw my msg.den he cheo b b at me,jialat liao hopefully he wont spread.but was a surprise just nw he came over tel me,nxt time got tis type of kang tao,intro him :eek: ....hai....how can i teach my boss bad rt???hai....wahaha.... :D

gotthisgotthat
04-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Glad to hear that you enjoyed it.
Well she came highly recommended with alot of bros testimonies.

hehe .......... :D bro, she is really fantastic. no wonder both you and bro truthnlies were smiling about it when you were talking about her. hehe .......... can't work properly today, still thinking about her. hehe .......... :D

happy000
04-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Wa! Very steaming. Actually cashflow very tight during this month (CNY) but seeing this message plus her 2 SMS die die must squeeze money from somewhere to pay her a visit :)

When she opened the door, I saw a exotic, fair and pretty girl greeting me. She led me into the room and closed the door behind her. When she turned around, she gave me a hug and started to kiss me all over my face, neck and ears. Although we are meeting for the first time, she gave me an impression that we are lovers that had not met each other for along time. She said, “Bao Bei, Wo men zhong yu jian mian le” (Dear, we finally get to meet each other). We had corresponded thru a few SMS when Da Mei was here last year, Da Mei had told her about me and she remembered.

She looked into my eyes and smiling away; her hands were auto roaming me and grabbed my didi with my pants still on. Playfully and slowly, she started to undress me; whenever she took off a piece of my clothing, she would kiss me on my body. After I was naked, she led my hands to her clothing wanting me to help her to undress. She stood in front of the mirror with her back leaning against my body. After I took her top off; exposing her boobs in black bra, she led both my hands to squeeze her boobs as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor exposing her G-string. She unhooked her bra, removed it and threw it to the bed. She led my fingers to her G-string and I slowly slide it down passed her thighs and let it dropped to her angles. She led my hands again to squeeze her boobs and she uses her buttock to rub against me didi causing it to “marikita”. From the reflection of the mirror, I saw that she is enjoying it. Thereafter, she turned around and hugged me tightly; pressing her boobs on my body and kissed me again.

In the shower, I was admiring her shapely and proportional figure as she showers me. She has a pair of nice 36C cup boobs with pinkish nipple and she used them to rub against my front and back of my body. From time to time, she used her thigh and hands to go in between my inner thighs and rubbing against my balls and asshole, giving me a shiok shiok feeling.

After the shower, we proceeded to the bed; she asked me to lie on my stomach and she gave me a good warm water catbath on my back. She started from the top to the bottom and then she did the same for the front of my body. During the cathbath, she also used her boobs and her pointed nipples to rub on my body. After the warm water cathbath, she reached for a CD, put it in her mouth capped my didi and BJ. As she was doing that, I fondled her clit and fingered her pussy; her pussy was already wet and she started to moan. She mounted herself onto my body and positioned her dangling boobs close to my face. I gave both her boobs a little lick and suck then she used her boobs to slap on cheek saying” Da ni, Da ni” ( Slap you, Slap you). Thereafter, she lowered her pussy onto my didi and started to ride me; can feel that her pussy is quite tight. After a while, she pulled me up to sitting position, she hugged my body close to hers and continue to ride me with her boobs and nipples on my chest. Feeling that I was about to cum, I quickly asked her to change to standing doggie style. In the doggie position, I started by putting my hands on her waist and slowly moved to cup her swaying boobs. After few minutes, we changed to missionary. From her actions can tell that she is enjoying and from her facial expression can tell that she cummed. Seeing that she enjoyed so much and cummed, I too cummed in her. I lied on the bed after much exhaustion, she took some tissue papers and helped me to remove the CD and clean up my didi. We both lay on the bed resting for a while and she told me that she really enjoyed the session very much.

We went to the shower again to clean up; the shower was just like before with her boobs rubbing on my body. After drying up, she gave me a good body massage on the bed. When she was massaging my front, she playfully used her boobs to slap my cheeks again. After the massage, we sat upright leaning against the bed headboard. She rested her head on my shoulder and we TCSS. She was telling me the fun time she had with Da Mei when she was here last year. She also told me about her experiences when she first came here last year. Bro CK888’s nick was brought up many times; she was telling me how he helps her and takes care of her. After hearing her stories, I can say that Bro CK888 is a GOOD person and a GENTLEMAN.

Ratings on Xue Li

Attitude : 9.5/10 – Playful and Very GF feeling, making me felt like long lost lovers reunited.

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 12:23 PM
same to you bro.

You still do the IRC? hehehehehe

Go to office at 8am. no body in the office so logged in to look see look see.

CNY coming, Ah Beng and I going to Genting tonight, hehehehe

Occationally lah... too long never go liao my nick oso kenna deleted from nickserv lor. Today just went in to park.

ck888
04-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Wa! Very steaming. Actually cashflow very tight during this month (CNY) but seeing this message plus her 2 SMS die die must squeeze money from somewhere to pay her a visit :)

Wah, all MIA bros resurfaced liao, heheheheheh

This Bao Bei is really magnetising, hahahaha

gotthisgotthat
04-02-2005, 12:32 PM

hehe ......... :D bro, this "Bao Bei" is really good. hehe ........ no wonder her ex-thread is so many pages long! hehe .......... :D

Elementary
04-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Wa! Very steaming. Actually cashflow very tight during this month (CNY) but seeing this message plus her 2 SMS die die must squeeze money from somewhere to pay her a visit :)Yah, she make me steam from the moment I went into the room till I get out of the room. She is one that not to be missed.

P.S. Bro, in future don't quote the whole post. Sam don't like Samsters quoting the whole post as it take up server's space.

ck888
04-02-2005, 12:52 PM
hehe ......... :D bro, this "Bao Bei" is really good. hehe ........ no wonder her ex-thread is so many pages long! hehe .......... :D

hahahaha, but i am still waiting for Lao San to appear, hahahahaha

ck888
04-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Yah, she make me steam from the moment I went into the room till I get out of the room. She is one that not to be missed.

P.S. Bro, in future don't quote the whole post. Sam don't like Samsters quoting the whole post as it take up server's space.

Ya, you are right.

I kanna from him too

gotthisgotthat
04-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Yah, she make me steam from the moment I went into the room till I get out of the room. She is one that not to be missed.

hehe ........ :D bro, same here. still thinking of her now. think this song suits me now. "i just can't get you outta of head!" hehe ......... :D

gotthisgotthat
04-02-2005, 12:57 PM

hehe ......... :D bro, who is Lao San? bro truthnlies? bro Narvas? or another bro who has got good lobang like yours? hehe ......... :D

ck888
04-02-2005, 12:58 PM
hehe ......... :D bro, who is Lao San? bro truthnlies? bro Narvas? or another bro who has got good lobang like yours? hehe ......... :D

HEHEHEHE,

Just wait. He will jump out from nowhere, hahahahaha

gotthisgotthat
04-02-2005, 01:00 PM
HEHEHEHE,

Just wait. He will jump out from nowhere, hahahahaha

hehe ........ :D i think i know who is it. hehe .......... thought he is going genting with you? hehe .......... :D

cybron
04-02-2005, 01:02 PM
hahaha... this "gong gong" really do wonder... got the power to gather us back.. hahhaaaaa

How everybody ah.... got "gong gong" gathering a not? holiday coming got lotsa spare days leh... :D

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:06 PM
hahaha... this "gong gong" really do wonder... got the power to gather us back.. hahhaaaaa

How everybody ah.... got "gong gong" gathering a not? holiday coming got lotsa spare days leh... :D

bro 73, is back!!!!

HI FIVE, HUG, KISS

but where is Bro Camry? hehehehehe

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:09 PM
me and Brudder Beng leaving tonight to Genting for a Kill.

Beng told me he met a Busty PRC - his lucky charm in Genting.

Will see this girl and will find out how lucky is she, hehehehee

Elementary
04-02-2005, 01:21 PM
me and Brudder Beng leaving tonight to Genting for a Kill.Wish you 大杀四方 and WIN lots of money in Genting. :)

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Wish you 大杀四方 and WIN lots of money in Genting. :)

Wah bro, this the best wishes man.

hahahaha, better than the normal Happy this happy that.

No $ No Happiness, hehehehehe

Elementary
04-02-2005, 01:25 PM
hehe ........ :D bro, same here. still thinking of her now. think this song suits me now. "i just can't get you outta of head!" hehe ......... She is really a GEM. She make us want to go back to see her again. :D

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:27 PM
She is really a GEM. She make us want to go back to see her again. :D

you should have joined us when she just started, hehehehe

so many incidents happened to her.

really made me running like mad dog

Elementary
04-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Wah bro, this the best wishes man.

hahahaha, better than the normal Happy this happy that.

No $ No Happiness, heheheheheAlthough they said money can't buy happiness....but my theory is "no money where got happyiness". Nowadays, everything cost money and nothing is free in this world.

cybron
04-02-2005, 01:33 PM
hahaa.. still rem me ah.. heee.. i also MIA but this "gong gong" back me back to this thread liao.. hahaaa... yalor.. where mr Camry leh... uwhoooo... come out and said something leh,,, ;)

bro 73, is back!!!!

HI FIVE, HUG, KISS

but where is Bro Camry? hehehehehe

cybron
04-02-2005, 01:35 PM
well that made you the gong2 best san ke fa bro mah... err... more then bro ....hahaaaa.. that when you get famous here also hor.. :p

Elementary
04-02-2005, 01:39 PM

really made me running like mad dogYah, she told me the whole of her expericences when she was here last year. Your nick was brought up many times. When she call you yesterday afternoon, I was with her. She was actually waiting to have lunch with you but you've forgotten. She didn't eat for the whole day, when I suggested that I bring her out for some food she declined me.

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Although they said money can't buy happiness....but my theory is "no money where got happyiness". Nowadays, everything cost money and nothing is free in this world.

plenty $ = plenty of chicks, hehehehehehe

plenty of chick = sexisfying King, hahahahaha

hansolo712
04-02-2005, 01:43 PM
ck888. best of luck too. Xl was good.

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:43 PM
hahaa.. still rem me ah.. heee.. i also MIA but this "gong gong" back me back to this thread liao.. hahaaa... yalor.. where mr Camry leh... uwhoooo... come out and said something leh,,, ;)

Last heard from bro Camry that he went to KL liao, hehehehehe

Maybe now he is bro BMW, hahahahaha, must upgrade meh. hehehehe

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:45 PM
well that made you the gong2 best san ke fa bro mah... err... more then bro ....hahaaaa.. that when you get famous here also hor.. :p

hope tonight, my san ge BA become san ge FA, hehehehehe

Elementary
04-02-2005, 01:45 PM
hahaha... this "gong gong" really do wonder... got the power to gather us back.. hahhaaaaaShe reappears to make all bros reunited once again, just like the Chineses Reunion Dinner for the CNY. :D

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:46 PM
ck888. best of luck too. Xl was good.

bro, you also resurfaced liao.

hehehehe, nice seeing old kaki bad in lime light, hahahahaha

seem like we have a CNY reunion here man

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 01:50 PM
yeah now we need ray2005 to join in.

lol! ck888 bro we should go out and kopi sometime.

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Yah, she told me the whole of her expericences when she was here last year. Your nick was brought up many times. When she call you yesterday afternoon, I was with her. She was actually waiting to have lunch with you but you've forgotten. She didn't eat for the whole day, when I suggested that I bring her out for some food she declined me.

yes, she called me few times, but i was with my chick, hehehehehe

When i called her back, she said i agreed to have lunch with her. Oh shit, i forgot abt her completely when new chick appeared, hehehehehe.

So she dragged lao san to makan with her, hahahahaha

hansolo712
04-02-2005, 01:52 PM
have always been around. .. just been trying gals thru okt recently.. no need to waste time negotiate.. but all tom yam.. got any new PRC to intro or not?

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:55 PM

We also need bro FRENZY to be around, hehehehehe

Hope bro Frenzy still not mad at me, hahahaha

ck888
04-02-2005, 01:57 PM

bro ray2003 or ray2005?

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 02:01 PM
bro ray2003 or ray2005?

oops paiseh fast finger. ray2003

Lau Chek
04-02-2005, 02:38 PM
lau chek reporting sir !!

I fall under "yet to try" list, pls check your pm :cool:
thanks ck

liverpool_kop
04-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Any bro can help....After reading all the super duper reply, was wondering if any bro who has her contact can give it to me now so that I can book her not.

Had PM bro CK888...but I think he is busy with his work.

flyingx88
04-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Thanks to Bro CK888... here's my FR of "Bao Bei":

Nearly had to miss my 12 pm appointment due to work but managed to re-scheduled to 12.20 all thanks to XL!

First impression is a pretty lady but not to the extent of stunning but the longer I look at her, the more pretty she gets, and esp, she looks 75% like my ex-collegue (ht, size, face and even those 2 blosoms!) whom I had a crash on... so due my session, I managed to finally screwed my collegue!!(Btw, my ex-collegue slightly more pretty than her.)

The session started out pretty the same as the one by ck888, so keep it short here... face the mirror, foddling and squeezing those 36C soft and smooth, pink nipples blosoms in front of the mirror (imaging squeezing my ex-collegue's :D ) while she moaned and rubbed my didi.... quickly took off my shirt and her top and continue for another 5 mins hugging and foddling each other's private parts.... heaven.... really feels like a horny couple and wanted to enter her right away.... noticed she really likes looking into mirror and she wants to look at my handsome face (Really or not....??) hahaa..

Then go on to bathing, shower me and used her 2 tips to go behind of me and turn me ard to let me grab them once again and played with them for about 5 mins. I think I can play forever if she can let me, kekekee... really is very good assert she's got! Also noticed that her figure is quite proportional although not slim type and just like my ex-collegue's figure!

On bed, asked me to lay down on my back and start her hot and cold cat bath.... not bad, but me not a sucker for cat bath. Ass rim me a little, feels good also. Turned me around, blow my eyes, kissed and sucked my nipples and licking my balls and thighs. Capped me and start hot and cold BJ.... feels great also. Then asked her to do 69... alreadly wet pussy ... fingered and lick her cunts while more juices flows out.... NOTE: Her cunt super tight.

She moaned and can't stand it anymore and slid my didi into her so, we pumped each other in girl-on-top, while I squeezed her 2 blosoms from behind. Switched to doggies and continue pumping and milking her. Then I requested to go to stand at mirror position which is great for viewing her slutty face while pumping her! Slap slap slap .... then move to missionary at bedside, she opened her legs wide for me to enter and I continue to screw her and her moaning getting super loud now.... think she is cumming.... me also can't stand it and cum soon after. Hugged each other and play with her 2 blosoms a bit and sucked her nipples.... I was think too bad got another person after me, sure go for 2nd round!! SEXTIFYING 20 mins FJ... :D

Did a quick wash up and TCC a bit. She is really a nice and sweet gal, so please treat her nicely also!

Summary:

Looks: 8.5 (The longer you look at her, the better she gets)
Figure: 8.5, 36C-25-35 (My judgement), pink sensitive nipples.
Catbath: 7.5
BJ: 7.5
FJ: 9.0
Damage: $150 + $10 taxi.
RTF: DEFINATELY! I want to screw my ex-collegue and squeeze those perfect blosoms again!

Please contact ck888 to find her, do not pm me please!

ck888
04-02-2005, 06:37 PM
lau chek reporting sir !!

I fall under "yet to try" list, pls check your pm :cool:
thanks ck

Bro, i passed your number to her liao.

ck888
04-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Any bro can help....After reading all the super duper reply, was wondering if any bro who has her contact can give it to me now so that I can book her not.

Bro, I passed your number to her liao

ck888
04-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Thanks to Bro CK888... here's my FR of "Bao Bei":

Summary:

Looks: 8.5 (The longer you look at her, the better she gets)
Figure: 8.5, 36C-25-35 (My judgement), pink sensitive nipples.
Catbath: 7.5
BJ: 7.5
FJ: 9.0
Damage: $150 + $10 taxi.
RTF: DEFINATELY! I want to screw my ex-collegue and squeeze those perfect blosoms again!

Please contact ck888 to find her, do not pm me please!

So you are the handsome boy she kept talking abt when she had kopi with me at 4 pm, hehehehehehe.

Seem like she already 'kanna' from you leh, hahahahaha

RC38
04-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Bro ck888 did u receive sms from FN

ck888
04-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Bro ck888 did u receive sms from FN

yes communicated with her, will try her after i come back from Genting. Going to GH later with brudder beng.

navras
04-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Bro, are you referring FN? Tried lor, I think I am her 2nd customer..hehehe :D

Wah.....
You always so fast one arh????
hehehheehehehehehe....

navras
04-02-2005, 07:48 PM
how can u say me like that i so sad

muck go find XL or FN to brrower shouder later to cry

humhumhum

or 3P izzit arh?? :D

navras
04-02-2005, 07:49 PM

Wow....
Bro Good FR!
hehehehehe...

navras
04-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Ok, done, hehehehehe

Thanks Bro CK.
But hor can put in Bold and size =3 will be more eyecatching. :D

navras
04-02-2005, 07:55 PM

Bro,
Who is Lao San arh???
Sounds like some old boys school reunion hor??

navras
04-02-2005, 07:57 PM

Me not Lao San lah......
Me just another ordinary guy who just book her and get to know her last year only.

navras
04-02-2005, 07:59 PM

THOSE WERE THE DAYS HOR????......
HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE.....

navras
04-02-2005, 08:03 PM
yes, she called me few times, but i was with my chick, hehehehehe

When i called her back, she said i agreed to have lunch with her. Oh shit, i forgot abt her completely when new chick appeared, hehehehehe.

So she dragged lao san to makan with her, hahahahaha

No wonder lah, Lan San have to go there for lunch.
Yesterday also try to get me AWOL form my workplace for dinner.
*Haiz* sebei di seow....... :)
She can fixed appointment with you 1 wk in advance mah.....

navras
04-02-2005, 08:07 PM

Have patience, you will get what you seek........
hehehehehehe...

navras
04-02-2005, 08:09 PM
yes communicated with her, will try her after i come back from Genting. Going to GH later with brudder beng.

Bro CK and Bro Beng,
Wish you guys "HUAT ARH!!!!" at Genting.
hehehehehehehehe.....

RC38
04-02-2005, 08:15 PM
or 3P izzit arh?? :D

Hum not a bad idle can try

hehehe

jason8
04-02-2005, 08:16 PM

got that gd ??? :confused:

would like to try . since all bros thumbs up for her ... :D

RC38
04-02-2005, 08:16 PM

Hum when u come back don too late she go back on 1205

jason8
04-02-2005, 08:26 PM

wahhhhhhhhh.. sounds like fairly ah.... got to see / feel by myself :D

Elementary
04-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Wow....Bro Good FR!hehehehehe...So bro, when is your turn?

navras
04-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Hum not a bad idle can try

hehehe

If got try, rem FR hor, ok?

Elementary
04-02-2005, 10:47 PM
She can fixed appointment with you 1 wk in advance mah.....Make appointment 1 week in advance also no use lah.....He got new chick will forget everything completely. :D

navras
04-02-2005, 10:47 PM

Bro,
Still got me mah.....
hehehehehehehe.....
If Bro CK cannot make it, I will be the replacement, Love to TCSS and make love at the same time.
hahahahahahahhahaahhaa...........

navras
04-02-2005, 10:56 PM
So bro, when is your turn?

Like what 佛陀 said 不可说。不可说。
:)

Elementary
04-02-2005, 11:00 PM
:)But after your session must write FR. OK? :)

navras
04-02-2005, 11:05 PM
But after your session must write FR. OK? :)
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... :)

liverpool_kop
05-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Bro CK 888, Thanks for the number. But she is dammmmmmm HOT....got booking all the way till 9pm. So did not manage to bonk her. Might try for her again tomorrow.

gotthisgotthat
05-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Me not Lao San lah......
Me just another ordinary guy who just book her and get to know her last year only.

hehe ......... :D i know who is "Lao San". hehe ......... bro cybron because just now bro ck888 called him "bro 73". hehe ........ so what's so special about him? hehe ......... :D

navras
05-02-2005, 12:32 AM
hehe ......... :D i know who is "Lao San". hehe ......... bro cybron because just now bro ck888 called him "bro 73". hehe ........ so what's so special about him? hehe ......... :D

Daaaaaaa.... Wrong Answer. Bro Cybron all along is known as Bro 73. This
title was conferred to him by Bao Bei.
Special power? ( Can make love for 2-3 hrs???)
hmmmmmm.....got to ask him loh......LOL........

navras
05-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Bro CK 888, Thanks for the number. But she is dammmmmmm HOT....got booking all the way till 9pm. So did not manage to bonk her. Might try for her again tomorrow.

Do advance booking loh.....LOL

Elementary
05-02-2005, 01:57 AM
Daaaaaaa.... Wrong Answer. Bro Cybron all along is known as Bro 73. This
title was conferred to him by Bao Bei.Hehehee...I know who is Lao 2 and Lao 3 but who is Lao Da? Or is there a Lao Da? Don't tell me, bro Lao Gong is Lao Da? Hehehee

RC38
05-02-2005, 08:42 AM
If got try, rem FR hor, ok?

not so easy leh got to arrange time and ammo

and to see FN & XL can click or not

Hum why don u try and FR

hehehe

gotthisgotthat
05-02-2005, 08:55 AM
Hehehee...I know who is Lao 2 and Lao 3 but who is Lao Da? Or is there a Lao Da? Don't tell me, bro Lao Gong is Lao Da? Hehehee

hehe .......... :D she is hot! everyday this thread is sure to grow. hehe ....... so who is Lao 2 n Lao San? hehe ......... :D

gotthisgotthat
05-02-2005, 08:57 AM

Hum why don u try and FR

hehehe

hehe ........... :D arranging for a threesome party? hehe ........... :D

Elementary
05-02-2005, 10:07 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......Hmmmm.....Maybe I know the reason behind....... :D

Elementary
05-02-2005, 10:20 AM
hehe .......... :D she is hot! everyday this thread is sure to grow. hehe ....... so who is Lao 2 n Lao San? hehe ......... :DWith her friendly, accommodating and good services she is definately HOT. Think bros will have to make advance bookings to see her liao. Heheeheehee.

navras
05-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Hehehee...I know who is Lao 2 and Lao 3 but who is Lao Da? Or is there a Lao Da? Don't tell me, bro Lao Gong is Lao Da? Hehehee

Go and ask Bao Bei loh...
She didn't give me any answer. :(

navras
05-02-2005, 12:15 PM

Hum why don u try and FR

hehehe

Bro,
Me not superman la......
Cannot try that else me "painshan". Me old man also. no stamina , no strength, no $$$$$. :(
Got any bros have horse betting lobang to share arh???
hehehehehhe :D

navras
05-02-2005, 12:19 PM
hehe .......... :D she is hot! everyday this thread is sure to grow. hehe ....... so who is Lao 2 n Lao San? hehe ......... :D

You want to be Lao Da? No. 1?
Must "bao shan Bao hai" one you know?
hehehehehehehehehehe......
Luckily my queue no is 8888 , 8000 behind 888.

navras
05-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Hmmmm.....Maybe I know the reason behind....... :D

What's the reason har???
hehehehehehehehhee.... :D

xesjack
05-02-2005, 01:14 PM
:D
That's the power of BaoBei. Once her thread open, it upz like no tomorrow...hehe. Many bros start surface including me...haha. (was busy and no time at all before CNY)

Got the sms from baobei friday morning, at first want to visit her only after CNY because my schedule back to malaysia on friday night. But instead I found myself at her door step few hours later...haha.

Look: Still as pretty.
Body: Still maintain very well. Very nice boobs shape.
Service: You can expact the best.
Attitude: Lovely..

Just incase I am not online so often in malaysia, wish everyone:
萬事盛意

navras
05-02-2005, 01:21 PM
That's the power of BaoBei. Once her thread open, it upz like no tomorrow...hehe. Many bros start surface including me...haha. (was busy and no time at all before CNY)

Got the sms from baobei friday morning, at first want to visit her only after CNY because my schedule back to malaysia on friday night. But instead I found myself at her door step few hours later...haha.

萬事盛意

Bro Jack,
Good to see you again. We have having old boys reunion celebration of CNY here in SB. Hope to hear from you your lobangs/ONS/whatever in Malaysia hor? ok?
Wishing you Happy CNY! :D

Elementary
05-02-2005, 03:03 PM

萬事盛意Bro Jack,
You are here in this thread too. :D Bao Bei really has the power to attract and gather all the bros to reunite into a thread. :D

Wish you :

新年快乐 万事如意

Elementary
05-02-2005, 03:09 PM
What's the reason har???
hehehehehehehehhee.... :DIn Bro ck888's PM, he mentioned about Ah Ong to me. :D

navras
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
In Bro ck888's PM, he mentioned about Ah Ong to me. :D

Ah Ong who arh???
confused, confused :confused:
Must ask Bro CK what happened?

Elementary
05-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Ah Ong who arh???
confused, confused :confused:
Must ask Bro CK what happened?Heheheheee :)

navras
05-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Heheheheee :)

Hehehehehehehehhehehe????? :confused:

gotthisgotthat
05-02-2005, 05:00 PM
hehe ....... :D so many "old" bros came back to her threads. can see the familiar nicks from her old threads. i think a lot of them missed her. hehe ....... now i am starting to miss her too. hehe .......... :D

gotthisgotthat
05-02-2005, 05:03 PM
In Bro ck888's PM, he mentioned about Ah Ong to me.

hehe ......... :D you went to bro ck888 for answer? hehe .......... got "lao da", "lao 2" and "lao 3", now another "ah ong" came out. her "ren yuan" is really good! hehe .......... bro, but you seems very close to her and bro ck888. hehe ........... :D

Elementary
05-02-2005, 05:26 PM
hehe ... you went to bro ck888 for answer? hehe ... got "lao da", "lao 2" and "lao 3", now another "ah ong" came out. her "ren yuan" is really good! hehe .... bro, but you seems very close to her and bro ck888. hehe ..No leh, I didn't ask bro ck888 for an answer. He mentioned Ah Ong to me in our PM yesterday's afternoon when we were discussing on some other topic. I'm not close to bro ck888 lah, don't know much about him and I have never meet him before. We just chat in the forum. :D As for the 3 bros you've to read other thread to find out more. It was mentioned there unintentionally. I still don't know who is the Lao Da. :D

gotthisgotthat
05-02-2005, 05:30 PM
No leh, I didn't ask bro ck888 for an answer. He mentioned Ah Ong to me in our PM yesterday's afternoon when we were discussing on some other topic. I'm not close to bro ck888 lah, don't know much about him and I have never meet him before. We just chat in the forum. As for the 3 bros you've to read other thread to find out more. It was mentioned there unintentionally. I still don't know who is the Lao Da.

hehe ......... :D i remembered reading bro ck888 as "lao er". correct? but who is "lao 3", "lao da" n "ah ong"? hehe .......... :D

ck888
05-02-2005, 05:38 PM
You want to be Lao Da? No. 1?
Must "bao shan Bao hai" one you know?
hehehehehehehehehehe......
Luckily my queue no is 8888 , 8000 behind 888.

Who want to be Lao Da?

Lao Er job already si bei siong liao, heheheheheh

ck888
05-02-2005, 05:39 PM

萬事盛意

Bro Jack,

Long time no see liao,

I now in KL leh, hehehehehe

You ard that locality?

ck888
05-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Bro Jack,
You are here in this thread too. :D Bao Bei really has the power to attract and gather all the bros to reunite into a thread. :D

Wish you :

新年快乐 万事如意

Wah bro,

So many bros pm abt XL, I noted most are old birds, heheheheheh

Early bird catches the worms, hehehehehehe

Elementary
05-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Bro ck888, Got WIN WIN boh? And did you meet any MMs there?

ck888
05-02-2005, 05:41 PM
In Bro ck888's PM, he mentioned about Ah Ong to me. :D

Ah Ong? You dun know who?

Ong TC lor? heheheheheh

gotthisgotthat
05-02-2005, 05:43 PM
Who want to be Lao Da?

Lao Er job already si bei siong liao, heheheheheh

hehe ........ :D i am to be the "lao gong" but then it has been taken up by bro peterson. really envy him to have so many "wives". hehe ........ :D

gotthisgotthat
05-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Ah Ong? You dun know who?

Ong TC lor? heheheheheh

hehe ......... :D bro, really? you mean he is also a samster? hehe ......... :D

gotthisgotthat
05-02-2005, 05:46 PM

hehe .......... :D bro, you also changed your avartar too? hehe ......... :D

Elementary
05-02-2005, 05:49 PM
hehe .......... :D bro, you also changed your avartar too? hehe ......... :DMust keep up with you and bro Navras mah. Hahahahaaa

gotthisgotthat
05-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Must keep up with you and bro Navras mah. Hahahahaaa

hehe ......... :D so when RTF with Bao Bei. i think i call her n see is she available later. hehe .......... :D

liverpool_kop
06-02-2005, 01:06 AM
At LAST!! Manage to squeeze a booking with her. WOW, she is really hot on appt. Almost every hr got a appt.

Anyway, most of the SOP by her is mention by all the bros here.

My rating for her is as follows:

Face/look : 7.5
Boobs: 10
Figure : 9
BJ: 8.5 Knows how to tease you.
Frenching: Confirm not allowed
Hygiene: 10
FJ: 9.5 (Willing to change any position you want_
Attitude/ Service: 11/10 (Don't rush, give you all the service you can think of)

I would say she is in the $100 CAT but for all her service, I guess it is really all worth it. Her looks is not as great as what I expected. Maybe my expectation was pushed too high by all the bros here.

BTW...Bro CK888...thanks for the intro!!

Elementary
06-02-2005, 01:24 AM
At LAST!! Manage to squeeze a booking with her. WOW, she is really hot on appt. Almost every hr got a appt.

My rating for her is as follows:
Attitude/ Service: 11/10 (Don't rush, give you all the service you can think of)

BTW...Bro CK888...thanks for the intro!!Bro, From your ratings on her can see that you enjoyed your session with her. :D

muzchat
06-02-2005, 02:58 AM
Finally manage to have time n chance to try XL since she came here to do FL last time. tot unable to have a try on her since she quited for quite some time. Think bro ck888 should knows wat i mean... btw thank u for the intro ck888.

my ratings r very strict n true for my opinion so don't get upset if u see these my ratings r low but anyway, she has the highest rating so far as a FL i tried.

here's my rating for her.

Most of the SOP by her is mention by all the bros here. so i will cut tat out.

Face/look : 7 (consider pretty for a FL, she looks sexy n vain when she gave u those cfm look while blowing your didi.)

Boobs: 8 (soft n smooth, not as big as i tot when i see others ratings but big enough to play with. her size is bewteen cup b+ to cup c- actually.but wearing a 75c bra)

nipples:very sensitive n nice nipples (nipple pop out quite alot after licking)

touge: 9/10 very hard working touge

Figure : 7.5 (minus some points becos of her butt, not rd n cute)
waist : abt 26 inch (consider slim for a cup like her)
weight: abt 48kg (can b easily carry with)

BJ: 8 (Knows how to tease n play with your didi)
Frenching: did not try

FJ: 7 (should b very gd but i cant hold long after wat she had done to me, so not her fault. should be 9.5 if under normal FJ)

Attitude/ Service: 9.5/10 (i think she can massage very well, i like her massage after the FJ. but i m in a hurry so did not have time for a long massage)

RTF: normally i wont go back to the same FL, but might give it a try again for a gd sex next time.

overall:a good experience, n worth a try.

BTW...Bro CK888...thanks for the intro once again!!

ck888
07-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Finally manage to have time n chance to try XL since she came here to do FL last time. tot unable to have a try on her since she quited for quite some time. Think bro ck888 should knows wat i mean... btw thank u for the intro ck888.

Face/look : 7 (consider pretty for a FL, she looks sexy n vain when she gave u those cfm look while blowing your didi.)

Boobs: 8 (soft n smooth, not as big as i tot when i see others ratings but big enough to play with. her size is bewteen cup b+ to cup c- actually.but wearing a 75c bra)

nipples:very sensitive n nice nipples (nipple pop out quite alot after licking)

touge: 9/10 very hard working touge

Figure : 7.5 (minus some points becos of her butt, not rd n cute)
waist : abt 26 inch (consider slim for a cup like her)
weight: abt 48kg (can b easily carry with)

BJ: 8 (Knows how to tease n play with your didi)
Frenching: did not try

FJ: 7 (should b very gd but i cant hold long after wat she had done to me, so not her fault. should be 9.5 if under normal FJ)

Attitude/ Service: 9.5/10 (i think she can massage very well, i like her massage after the FJ. but i m in a hurry so did not have time for a long massage)

RTF: normally i wont go back to the same FL, but might give it a try again for a gd sex next time.

overall:a good experience, n worth a try.

BTW...Bro CK888...thanks for the intro once again!!

bro,

U FINALLY tried her, heheheheheh

ck888
07-02-2005, 12:10 PM

hello elly,

I won some. I like black jack like Ah Beng.

Beng is seeing XL this afternn.

ok MM in GH very few leh. Security very tight.

I brought my Malaysian GF also must check. They insisted on her checking-in otherwise she could not stay.

Was told by Beng that one MM was robbed, raped and brutally murdered. This happened on 28 or 29 Jan.

So any bros going up to GH, confined to gambling only ok. MM very few and you can only find them in Disco with OKT.

Ah Beng got a lucky star, a 36D PRC called AH PING, hehehehehe.

Beng got fat CNY liao, he won close to RM20k, hehehehehe.

Dont know how much is he going to tip XL when he see XL later, hahahahaha

ck888
07-02-2005, 12:13 PM

Face/look : 7.5
Boobs: 10
Figure : 9
BJ: 8.5 Knows how to tease you.
Frenching: Confirm not allowed
FJ: 9.5 (Willing to change any position you want_

BTW...Bro CK888...thanks for the intro!!

Bro,

For your info, XL is a REDs fan, hehehehehehe

Elementary
07-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Bro CK,

Glad that both Ah Beng and you won $$$ in GH. Now both of you can 过个大肥年 。

handsome_YD
07-02-2005, 12:56 PM
hello all, this girl really that swee? i am new here.

handsome_YD
07-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Bro CK,

Glad that both Ah Beng and you won $$$ in GH. Now both of you can ????? ?

hi, where is my post? :confused:

handsome_YD
07-02-2005, 12:58 PM
Bro CK,

Glad that both Ah Beng and you won $$$ in GH. Now both of you can ????? ?

no post again? what happened?

ahjee
07-02-2005, 01:02 PM
i)Name Yong
ii)Race chinese
iii)Age 40
iv)Contact No 9638xxxx

Ethanas
07-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Bro,

CK bro you back liao ar?

Lau Chek
07-02-2005, 02:33 PM
Bro,

I'm red fans too..heehee.
what luck man, reached there today, she called me to say her big aunty came. this is first time I encounter , I think I will strike ToTo today liao..

lawry
07-02-2005, 02:47 PM
what luck man, reached there today, she called me to say her big aunty came. this is first time I encounter , I think I will strike ToTo today liao..
steady.. from today onwards.. wat ever u buy toto.. i share half.. max $50 per bet (my share) Lets do it for 4 series.. :)

Elementary
07-02-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm red fans too..heehee.You RED Fan and she's a RED Fan too....so her Aunty gives her a RED card to put her out of action for a few days.:(

ck888
08-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Bro CK,

Glad that both Ah Beng and you won $$$ in GH. Now both of you can 过个大肥年 。

bro,

can do lah, was my lucky day, hehehehehe

ck888
08-02-2005, 12:27 AM
i)Name Yong
ii)Race chinese
iii)Age 40
iv)Contact No 9638xxxx

bro, what are these?

xxxx for me to guess?

10000 chances to guess it correct leh, heheheheh

ck888
08-02-2005, 12:29 AM
CK bro you back liao ar?

bro,

yes, hehehehehe

ck888
08-02-2005, 12:30 AM

because she kanna from liverpool kop mah, heheheheheh

FLfun
08-02-2005, 01:50 AM
bludders,

wah ho seh liau.

Oh tang 1 mee pok

But hor, also same as other bludders mee pok

So hor, just talk cock abt today session.

XL got aunty but only little bit only. so we talk cock sing song and no FJ lor.

XL give wah si bei solid massage, she very playful and ask wah want hot chilly on my hot dog boh?

Choy choy choy, slap her mouth. wah just got lucky strike, she want wah to sway siao si boh.

Later, XL BJ and HJ me.

Damage - Ang Pao $ for her lah.

Elementary
08-02-2005, 03:29 AM
xxxx for me to guess? 10000 chances to guess it correct leh, hehehehehBro, Now you are on the Lucky Stride.... You guess correct must let me know....I go buy 4D big big...ok? Heheeheeee

RC38
08-02-2005, 09:20 AM
bro,

yes, hehehehehe

KCFC wellcome back

when are u going to call FN she waiting for u

hehehe

ck888
08-02-2005, 09:57 AM
KCFC wellcome back

when are u going to call FN she waiting for u

hehehe

I will arrange with her this Fri, hehehehehe

ck888
08-02-2005, 10:02 AM
Bros,

XL red flat has gone.

XL wishes the men in Singapore all the best and sexisfying and more $ more $.

XL also wishes the men in Singapore strong, healthy and weathly.

Regards
ck (issued on behalf of Bao Bei)

** F/n (from ck)
I dont know why she want to wish Singapore men 'strong'. hehehehhehe
Any bros can assist? hahahahahaha

pete_i_
08-02-2005, 10:02 AM
Thanks CK888 for the contact of Bao Bei.

On 02 Feb, Received a SMS: "Hi Ni Hao, Wo Shi XueLi" so quickly call the nos and hear a sweet voice calling me bao bei...haha...juz like what bro~ mentioned before. So I booked on the following friday.

On 03 Feb, Can't wait til the following friday.....hehe :p

On 04 Feb, the whole morning I keep thinking of the appointment with XL, Keep looking at the clock.....tic tac....tic tac....tic tac....1pm.....at last hehe pack my stuff and drive over to meet XL. Follow the instruction given by XL, SMS her. then hehe saw one bro came out of the room and walking here and there. hehe (bro~ next time dun forget your spec)

She opened the door and look for me, saw a pretty face with a very seducing smile. I like it! So quickly went in.

Inside the room, she hug me like her bf, calling me bao bei and kiss me lightly on my lips. hehe I use a noti look to reply her noti action. Then she used her lower body to rub against my lower body. Wow straight away my "bro" salute her....hehe hard! hard! hard! She took off her T-shirt and showing me the sexy boobs....big...I really like the way she seduce me. holding my hand and grab her big boobs...starts squeezing and stroking her breast from behind. Then I sneak the other hand into her panty and start rubbing her pussy...rubbing her clitoris...kissing her neck...hmmm enjoying alot.

Taking off her sexy clothing, bra and panty...she strip for me. I hold on to her hand and hug her again...look deep into her eye with a noti smile. hehe (trying to use all my electricity to shock her haha) Then she suggest for a shower. Looking at her naked body, big boobs.....make my "bro" salute all the way since beginning.

Showering....I let her do all the action...bath for me...rub my body...grabbing my "bro" (still saluting...) Using her boobs to rub my back. Then when I turn over, I grab her big boobs...stroking and rubbing. I Love this feeling....keep going for 15 mins....guess it is my best showering in my life haha...Clean up and proceed to bed.

ACTION
She turn me over and use her boobs to smooth rub all over my back...feeling her nipples behind my back. Then she use her tongue to lick...using hot water to make the "solid" sensation. Closing my eyes enjoying all her actions. (Tongue, hot water, boobs) Then turn over, haha she keep giving my the noti look and smile when she saw my "saluting bro". Then Bend down and lick my nipples, using hot water...nv believe that hotwater can make the sensation feel so wonderful. She cap for me and starts using hotwater to suck....Oh.....my god...this is my 1st time i feel so wonderful. From then, I really can understand that hot water treatment.

She then slowly turn over to have 69 position, so I start playing her pussy, using my finger to rub her pussy, tickling her clitoris, she is wet by then. Keeping fingering while she keep sucking, til she cannot take it liao....quickly put my dick and insert into her pussy.....ohhh love the feel....she is on top...up and down...I oso can't hold....following the momentum...up and down....then move my body up and hold on to her boobs from behind...still moving up and down....stroking her bigs boobs at the same time.

Then doggie style....then standing....looking into the mirror....see how i fucking her.....shioking shioking....then move to one corner of the bed....on top of her....moving in n out...faster and faster....she is like moaning and moaning.....ohhh.....until...at last...i cannot hold the load.....unload eveything.......Shioking!

Rest for a while, we start washing up and actually my bro "salute" again but I didn't do for the second time. We really have a nice chit chat after all the action (CK bro~ you should know how XL feel, hehe) Then she changed and claim she is hungry. Too bad I still got some business appt, else I will company her to eat. i like the way she dress, wif a decent spec haha looks juz like a gf to me.

Looks - 8/10
boobs - 9/10 (Love her boobs....big til one hand not enough to hold on)
BJ - 8/10 love the hot water treatment
HJ - 7/10 (abit only coz she like to grab it then stroke abit hehe)
FJ - 9/10 (try all positions...love the way she moan)
damage - $150

RTF - Definitely but need budget

She only doing for this month. So dunno still manage to make the appt b4 she stop. hehe get more Ang Po money....think can :D Bro~ Please up my point.Thanks

ck888
08-02-2005, 10:07 AM
bludders,

wah ho seh liau.

Choy choy choy, slap her mouth. wah just got lucky strike, she want wah to sway siao si boh.

Later, XL BJ and HJ me.

Damage - Ang Pao $ for her lah.

Brudder Beng,

You not scare of bad luck meh?

Or you wore red underwear yesterday? heheheheheheheh

Red subdue red right? hahahahahah

Wah lau, those Kums and tibits brought by you huh? No wonder you went well prepared, hahahahahahah

So privilleged bros, just enjoy the kums and goodies courtesy of brudder beng, hahahahahaha.

RC38
08-02-2005, 10:08 AM

Oh i see last day so a bit special hor

heeheh

ck888
08-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Bro, Now you are on the Lucky Stride.... You guess correct must let me know....I go buy 4D big big...ok? Heheeheeee

bro,

lucky number 8888, hehehehehe

loneyranger
08-02-2005, 10:35 AM
bro ck888,

thanks for forwarding my no to XL. Just receive her sms... but this week i too bz to meet her... she got a vy sweet voice i must agree... will look at my schedule n call her again... heheheheh....

Elementary
08-02-2005, 11:27 AM
bro, lucky number 8888, heheheheheThis set of number maybe difficult to buy during CNY period leh. Nevertheless, I will try :D .

navras
08-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Bro,
I may want to take her out whole day leh.....
how arh?????
My other buddy also want also???
draw lots izzit?? :D

Woah......My POST is now 988 cannot post until past 12 mindnight liao....
Er Gor, any idea where San Gor dissapeared to???
San Gor where are you har???? Me will TCSS with you after 12 midnight.

makop
08-02-2005, 02:32 PM
sigh me still waiting for her to msg me hope will get her msg by this fri.

Elementary
08-02-2005, 10:26 PM
San Gor where are you har???? San Gor, had replied my PM just now at 8.41 pm after MIA for so many days. Heheheeee.

navras
09-02-2005, 10:24 AM
San Gor, had replied my PM just now at 8.41 pm after MIA for so many days. Heheheeee.

OK, Wishing all honourables BROs 988
and a HAPPY and FAT Chinese New Year...... :D

Me also have some idea where is San Gor.
kekekekekekekekeke.............

navras
09-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Me also want to wish Er Ge and San Ge
Happy Chinese New Year!!!!
HUAT AH!!!!!

This morning at "Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Miao" , very very congested.
but Good , very very "Wan" have to queue up for 1 hr just to get inside the
temple to pray........ :D

RC38
09-02-2005, 02:50 PM
Bro,
I may want to take her out whole day leh.....
how arh?????
My other buddy also want also???
draw lots izzit?? :D

Woah......My POST is now 988 cannot post until past 12 mindnight liao....
Er Gor, any idea where San Gor dissapeared to???
San Gor where are you har???? Me will TCSS with you after 12 midnight.

See who first

hehehe

loneyranger
10-02-2005, 10:04 AM
bro ck888...

i sms XL last nite but was inform tat she is not feeling well... to my suprise she can sms in english leh... pls keep me update when she feeling better ok???
thanks bro ck888...

muzchat
10-02-2005, 07:26 PM
To ck888,

Happy New Year n Happy New Bonks to all.
ya, finally tried but does not have long session, might rtf for FJ only hehe.

BTW, the place is quite convenient to me as compare to hotel, but after so many guys went there, dont think it is safe for her to stay long, must change place after some time. bro,

U FINALLY tried her, heheheheheh

ck888
10-02-2005, 10:55 PM
bro ck888...

i sms XL last nite but was inform tat she is not feeling well... to my suprise she can sms in english leh... pls keep me update when she feeling better ok???
thanks bro ck888...

her english is taught by san ge, heheheheh

she will be ok by tomorrow, hopefully, hehehehehe

ck888
10-02-2005, 11:03 PM
To ck888,

Happy New Year n Happy New Bonks to all.
ya, finally tried but does not have long session, might rtf for FJ only hehe.

bro, because of you i kanna deducted points by sam for quoting whole of your FR, hehehehehe

I deserve it lah, didnt see his instruction, hahaaha

Anyway she is moving liao.

Please PM me if you want to discus sometime Private and Confidential.

gotthisgotthat
11-02-2005, 01:11 PM
hehe ........ :D bro ck888, "Bao Bei" is really hot! today, lots of available slots are being taken up! hehe ....... really regret not having booked in advanced. hehe ........ :D

gotthisgotthat
11-02-2005, 01:15 PM
San Gor, had replied my PM just now at 8.41 pm after MIA for so many days. Heheheeee.

hehe ......... :D who is San Ge? curious to know ..... hehe ......... :D

Elementary
11-02-2005, 01:40 PM
hehe ......... :D who is San Ge? curious to know ..... hehe ......... :DHeheheee...you have to find the identity of San Ge yourself, it's a secret leh. Heheheeee.

navras
11-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Heheheee...you have to find the identity of San Ge yourself, it's a secret leh. Heheheeee.

What secret arh? Me also want to kaypoh kaypoh abit........ :D
Who is San Ge arh??? Is it you? :p

loneyranger
11-02-2005, 05:40 PM
bro ck888....

bao bei back liaw ar??? like tat have to wait 4 her sms again... *haih* donno when will receive her sms again... hopefully soon coz can not tahan wan to c her liaw... ekkekeke...

Elementary
11-02-2005, 05:54 PM
What secret arh? Me also want to kaypoh kaypoh abit........ Who is San Ge arh??? Is it you? San Ge is.....Lao San lor. :D Me not San Ge lah I don't qualify to San ge leh. :D

BTW, what are your doing here at this time? I thought you going out with FN for the whole day today?

poolhot.
11-02-2005, 06:07 PM
San Ge is.....Lao San lor. :D Me not San Ge lah I don't qualify to San ge leh.

BTW, what are your doing here at this time? I thought you going out with FN for the whole day today?

Long time U nvm laugh in my threads liao. :)

U into MM too? cool

Elementary
11-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Long time U nvm laugh in my threads liao.

U into MM too? coolNowadays, that section cannot post reply or comments to show appreciation....very boring leh. :(

Yes, I into MM got any good lobang to intro boh? :D

navras
11-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Nowadays, that section cannot post reply or comments to show appreciation....very boring leh.

Yes, I into MM got any good lobang to intro boh?

FN, FN you want?
She is now going to airport. :( :(

navras
11-02-2005, 07:48 PM
San Ge is.....Lao San lor. Me not San Ge lah I don't qualify to San ge leh.

Bro Roy, T68 and me are trying to get hold of her in the afternoon.
She thought she is going back tomolo midnight but she "olong olong".
It is today past midnight flight. Got to rush everything so MIA for few hours.
:( :(

gotthisgotthat
11-02-2005, 07:54 PM
hehe ......... :D nice to see you people here. hehe ........ not working today? hehe ......... GONG XI FA CAI ! hehe .......... :D

gotthisgotthat
11-02-2005, 08:01 PM
hehe ........ :D bro narvas n elementary, introduce this site that i have got to know today. hehe ......... the girls not bad looking. don't know its for real or not? there are contacts provided. hehe .......... :D

http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/Cyber_Chicks_Club/

Elementary
11-02-2005, 09:10 PM
She thought she is going back tomolo midnight but she "olong olong".
It is today past midnight flight. Got to rush everything so MIA for few hours.
:( :(So she didn't get her visa extended.... Luckily she realised the error in time, if not she would have missed her flight home.

Elementary
11-02-2005, 09:13 PM
hehe ........ :D bro narvas n elementary, introduce this site that i have got to know today. hehe ......... the girls not bad looking. don't know its for real or not? there are contacts provided. hehe .......... :DI was invited to join the group too.....now waiting for approval.

navras
11-02-2005, 10:33 PM
hehe ......... nice to see you people here. hehe ........ not working today? hehe ......... GONG XI FA CAI ! hehe ..........

Me idle idle lah........
Today gone to DSC for Hepatitis B jab as it is not crowded.
Going next week for blood test....
GOXG XI FA CAI to all Honourable BROS! :D :D

navras
11-02-2005, 10:36 PM
So she didn't get her visa extended.... Luckily she realised the error in time, if not she would have missed her flight home.

Haiz........she blur king mah......... :( but hor she is going back to recruit more
Dong Bei MM to come to Sing if possible as her TN shop boss ask her to help
to source for man power. :D

ck888
11-02-2005, 11:09 PM
gentlemen

XL is back in action today!

Dont forget to try her mandarin oranges from Swa Tuo very sweet, hehehehehe, so dont eat all hor, hahahahahah

There are many sweets and tibits for bros to sample, hahahahaha.

mugenhond1
11-02-2005, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE=gotthisgotthat]hehe ........ :D bro narvas n elementary, introduce this site that i have got to know today. hehe ......... the girls not bad looking. don't know its for real or not? there are contacts provided. hehe .......... :D

Bro..izit ok if I join in oso...??

gotthisgotthat
11-02-2005, 11:21 PM
I was invited to join the group too.....now waiting for approval.

hehe ......... :D thought of trying "ker ren". hehe ......... quite pretty. 1 thing that i am really surprised is that they are from the sex141 site as mentioned in the profile. hehe ....... don't know how true.

hehe ........ now got XL and KR, how to handle? hehe ......... :D

gotthisgotthat
11-02-2005, 11:22 PM
[QUOTE=gotthisgotthat]hehe ........ bro narvas n elementary, introduce this site that i have got to know today. hehe ......... the girls not bad looking. don't know its for real or not? there are contacts provided. hehe ..........

Bro..izit ok if I join in oso...??

hehe ........ :D bro, i don't know. i received this PM which 1 bro send me. you can give the site a try. think you have to register yourself with your particulars. hehe ......... :D

mugenhond1
11-02-2005, 11:32 PM
ok..I wll try n register 1st.....

ck888
11-02-2005, 11:48 PM
i was also invited, hehehehe

yes, ke ren look very good and pretty!

Elementary
12-02-2005, 12:03 AM
hehe ........ now got XL and KR, how to handle? hehe ......... :DBro, KR will only be available from 25th Feb onwards lah.

muzchat
12-02-2005, 05:54 AM
[QUOTE=ck888]bro, because of you i kanna deducted points by sam for quoting whole of your FR, hehehehehe

ck888

btw u can appeal for it cos u did not quote all of my FR, secondly, u have so many points to worry abt being deducted ma (see my points, i didn't bother abt it too)

abt discussing private....cos i being pm u but u MIA so i just try luck here lor. i get wat u mean n knw why u MIA, ok i will pm u next time.

btw gd luck to all bros in new yr special TOTO . who knws maybe XL win toto

ck888
12-02-2005, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=muzchat][QUOTE=ck888]bro, because of you i kanna deducted points by sam for quoting whole of your FR, hehehehehe

ck888

btw u can appeal for it cos u did not quote all of my FR, secondly, u have so many points to worry abt being deducted ma (see my points, i didn't bother abt it too)

abt discussing private....cos i being pm u but u MIA so i just try luck here lor. i get wat u mean n knw why u MIA, ok i will pm u next time.

btw gd luck to all bros in new yr special TOTO . who knws maybe XL win toto

bro,

goodmorning!

Have wack on the TOTO? heheheehhe

navras
12-02-2005, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=muzchat][QUOTE=ck888]bro, because of you i kanna deducted points by sam for quoting whole of your FR, hehehehehe
bro,
goodmorning!
Have wack on the TOTO? heheheehhe

Good afternoon Bro,
You got buy TOTO bo?
Me got golden egg from loyang temple for you and San ge le....
hehehehehehehehhe.....

mazada2
12-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Bro, KR will only be available from 25th Feb onwards lah.

Dear brother,

i thank you for correcting my mistake.

Thanks, jl

ck888
12-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Good afternoon Bro,
You got buy TOTO bo?
Me got golden egg from loyang temple for you and San ge le....
hehehehehehehehhe.....

thank you bro,

XL sms me and told abt it liao, hehehehe

You had dinner with XL just now?

Just came back from KL, Bro Beng has gone up to GH.

navras
12-02-2005, 11:03 PM
thank you bro,

XL sms me and told abt it liao, hehehehe

You had dinner with XL just now?

Just came back from KL, Bro Beng has gone up to GH.

You are welcome bro,
that golden egg got 4-D hor , remember to SMS me , yours,
Lao San's and XL's 4-D number hor. I also want to "Fa Cia Fa Cia." But you need to pour hot water over certain part of the egg to see the number.
XL will show you.
hehehehehehheheheehehe.......

ck888
12-02-2005, 11:19 PM
You are welcome bro,
that golden egg got 4-D hor , remember to SMS me , yours,
Lao San's and XL's 4-D number hor. I also want to "Fa Cia Fa Cia." But you need to pour hot water over certain part of the egg to see the number.
XL will show you.
hehehehehehheheheehehe.......

thank bro,

will follow the instructions.

Today several bros have supported XL, how were the mandarin oranges? Sweet boh?

hehehehe, these oranges were bought by lao san, hahahahaha

So bros got give her "Ang Pao" boh? hehehehehe, just kidding lah, later kanna 'Pao Tau' by bros here. hahahahaha

navras
12-02-2005, 11:30 PM
thank bro,

Today several bros have supported XL, how were the mandarin oranges? Sweet boh?

hehehehe, these oranges were bought by lao san, hahahahaha

So bros got give her "Ang Pao" boh? hehehehehe, just kidding lah, later kanna 'Pao Tau' by bros here. hahahahaha

Bro,
Forgot to mention the golden egg must be left open and not closed according
to the temple officals. I saw my golden egg 4-D liao. Like my number, got
the digit no. 8 "Fa" ah......So when you and Lao San come and revealed the golden egg 4-D har? Will PM you my 4-D no. later
Saw my avatar , just took the pic today.... :D
hehehehehehehehehehehe....
Huat Ah!!!!!

ck888
13-02-2005, 12:47 AM
ok bro,

thank you again,

navras
13-02-2005, 12:58 AM
ok bro,

thank you again,

Remember to SMS or PM me the 4-D number hor.....hehehehehehehe....
Huat Ah!!!! 888

RC38
13-02-2005, 08:48 AM
[QUOTE=navras]Bro,
the digit no. 8 "Fa" ah......So when you and Lao San come and revealed the golden egg 4-D har? Will PM you my 4-D no. later

Woh how come i don have

HUM tell me no time with XL but then can go dinner with her

HUM HUM

navras
13-02-2005, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=navras]Bro,

Woh how come i don have

HUM tell me no time with XL but then can go dinner with her

HUM HUM

Bro,
Yesterday, Me and T68 asked you wo eng bo? Hoping that you can come down to pick us up at loyang but hor you busy with PDMM GF in new stock selection. :( (never jio us ) . Actually we bought 10 golden eggs sure enough
to give you one but hor got girl friend no brothers leh.....

XL was busy yesterday so got no time but been busy working , she skipped breakfast, skipped lunch so when come dinner time , she cannot tehan the hunger so she TURN ME OUT to accompany her for dinner loh as Lao San working . Er Ge go KL try try luck..........
Bro, you never kenna TURN OUT by Tigerfish before meh????????
By the way how is Tigerfish??? ok liao???Can start work liao hor??? :D

RC38
13-02-2005, 09:38 AM
By the way how is Tigerfish??? ok liao???Can start work liao hor??? :D[/QUOTE]

Very funny

hahaha

navras
13-02-2005, 09:48 AM
By the way how is Tigerfish??? ok liao???Can start work liao hor??? :D

Very funny

hahaha[/QUOTE]

Must have been kena turn out before lah.....especially last min hor....
So when introduce new lobang arh?????? Me and T68 "lua niua liao"
heheheheheheheheh...
Bro, Can bring Tigerfish to loyang temple to pray pray mah and get the golden egg also hor??? :D

RC38
13-02-2005, 10:09 AM
Very funny

hahaha

Must have been kena turn out before lah.....especially last min hor....
So when introduce new lobang arh?????? Me and T68 "lua niua liao"
heheheheheheheheh...
Bro, Can bring Tigerfish to loyang temple to pray pray mah and get the golden egg also hor??? :D[/QUOTE]

New lobang let u see don let u eat

hum hum let u lua niua until dry

hahaha

ck888
13-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Gentlemen,

This early morning, something unfortunate happened to our Bao Bei, Xueli.

She was robbed of her $, physically abuse and threatened by one SB member called dd_bodyart.

Immediately after the crime was commited, XL smsed me and Bro truthnlies of her incident at about 2.30am. As I was watching football match over the SCV, I telephoned her and this was her story:

dd_bodyart arranged with XL at 2 am.

Nothing untoward happened during the sexxion.

It was when dd-bodyart had dressed up and when he was about to pay XL, he pushed XL onto the bed and threatened her to punch her if she resisted or screamed. XL was dead shock and dared not move nor shout for help for fear of her safety.

Whilst XL was in a state of shock, dd_bodyart ransacked XL wardrobe and ran away with her thousand $$ she earned as FL and also without paying.

The commotion invited the neighbour to knock on XL’s door to enquire what had happened. After XL regained her composure she took stock of her losses and smsed me.

I saw her sms and called her immediately. I told her to stay at her friend’s place. Immediately I telephoned bro truthnlies to see what course of action to take. We decided to expose dd_bodyart and revealed his telephone number. I also smsed him to ask him about this matter.

Below are the sms exchanges between myself and dd_bodyart:

2.51hrs
CK : Bro, I am ck, XL told me what you did to her. Why did you do that? Please reply asap!

2.54hrs
dd_bodyart : wat fuck do u 1? Who d fuck u think u r?

2:56hrs
CK : Bro, dun be rough, I just asking why did you do that? Do you know what you have done?

2.59hrs
dd_bodyart: Old fark, I m tired dun fuck ard witf me. ok

3.01hrs
CK : Ok, since I try to be diplomatic, now you want to play game?

3.03hrs
dd_bodyart : B my guest. Dun forget I noe wher she stay, hahahaha.

3.05rs
CK : Ok, I shall not give you any chance.

3.07hrs
dd_bodyart : fuck off lah, yes I took her $ so what? Wat can u do 2 me? U cannot catch me

3.10hrs
CK : ok, asshole, since you want to play, Uncle will play with you. I will open up this matter of what you have done to XL in the forum. XL reserves her right to take whatever course of action available to her against you.

SO bros, with the above exchanges of smses, you all can see for yourselves that this asshole is a criminal who stole from weak and helpless. In order to prevent this asshole from harming other FLs, I am departing from my usual practice by revealing his detail as below:

name : viper teo
race : chinese

We all know that XL being a FL is already hard on her but now her earning is being robbed. Is this asshole an pig, a criminal? I let bros to form your opinion.

navras
13-02-2005, 11:18 AM
Gentlemen,
We all know that XL being a FL is already hard on her but now her earning is being robbed. Is this asshole an pig, a criminal? I let bros to form your opinion.

Bro,
Is there really nothing we can do about it??
:mad:

ck888
13-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Bro,
Is there really nothing we can do about it??
:mad:

bro, you should know XL very well.

She just 'ren ming' and wanted the matter rest.

But it was me who are now very angry, hot and si bei bo song!!!

KNN CCB

rebel73
13-02-2005, 12:37 PM

KNN CCB

Dun think u r e oni who r hot. It is nice of bros here 2 intro gd FL 2 of the samsters. If we have such a SOB, then who wld dare post such lobangs again. Do any bros here have any alternative as 2 deal with tis asshole?

navras
13-02-2005, 12:40 PM

KNN CCB

天道 天道
never never f**k around with 老天。
老天 got eyes one but not too many people believed in it. :(

rebel73
13-02-2005, 12:42 PM
Juz got tis evil tot...how abt giving his no 2 our fave "Sherine".

RC38
13-02-2005, 01:19 PM
Bro ck888 just got to know

if there is any thing i can do

please PM me

hope i can help

xesjack
15-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Just got back to SG and hear this. FK! Once every few months sure got this type of thing happen, siah sui.

Only can pray for XL.

loneyranger
15-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Bro ck... cant we find him and show him some power??? if no law can be taken into action.... is it not possible to find this 'viper' in s'pore??? with so many bro here sure we can do something 4 XL, rite???

benjy
17-02-2005, 01:52 PM
hi to all bros ...

i've not written in a long time cos all the FLs i've tried in recent times quite bad. But Xueli was different. After reading so much about her, i decided to try her, so gave my number and she sms me one day.

got to her place ... she stood behind the metal grille in a long t-shirt .. dun need to guess what's underneath eh? hehe. it was a black nightgown ... with her black bra and gstring on ...wow!

when she greeted me with a hug ... cld feel her ample tits press against my chest! she then lifted her tshirt off to reveal her gown and underwear ... nice and sexy man ... little brother already starting to rouse :)

she then faced the mirror, i got behind her and pressed my hard-on against her ass ... she smiled at me through the mirror and brought my hands to her tits! i squeezed them for a while, then unbuttoned her bra and ripped them off, squeezing her naked tits for all it's worth! i start sucking on the nipples ... mmm, real natural and solid tits!

the bath was standard ... but the first time a PRC bathe me =p
her hot water catbath is really superb ... i felt my body arching upwards everytime she hit a sensitive spot ... she was damn good at it ..

and she always has that slutty, cfm look on her face that ohhh made me stay hard all the time!

anyway, her blowjob with condom on was also good ... good suction. i almost wanted to cum quite a few times .. but begged her to get up and ride me ... so with an evil grin, she did ... and using her tits to slap my face, she rode me for about 10 mins.

i then told her to lie down, and i got into her missionary style. i lifted her legs around my shoulders, around my waist ... everywhere ... just to get at her sweet pussy even harder!

i loved the way her tits bounced when i fucked her =p

finally cldn't stand it and uploaded into the condom!

she asked me to rest ... then bathed me again. offered a massage but i had to go :)

she's really a damn sexy and slutty woman.

well worth the time and money!

cheers
benjy

navras
18-02-2005, 01:48 AM
To all Honourable Bros,

XL don't do SM. Please don't SMS her and asked for all sorts of weird services.

Please don't asked what kind of services she offered. Go read the earlier FR.

Please SMS her in CHINESE. She is having problem with the english SMS.

This is what I encountered when I met up with her earlier on.

Thanks.
Cheers!
Happy Chinese New Year!!! :D