PDA

View Full Version : does length matters?

extraextra
02-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Hi to all the seniors here.
this is my first time posting.

have a question to ask:
does the length of your brotherhood matters a lot when having sex?
or is the skills that counts?
cos mine is like not up to the average.

and also, how to tell if a girl has reached her orgasm or not?
any signs or indication?

thaivisitor
03-02-2005, 04:30 AM

have a question to ask:

any signs or indication?
How far short of the average are you?
If you're 6 inches long, then you're about 2 to 3 inches shorter than average. If you're 8 to 9 inches, then you're normal. Long dicks would be about 10 to 12 inches.

6 inches is still short but it's quite OK. Anything less than this will be a major problem. So what's your length?

Skill is not important if you have the length. Skill is very subjective as you may not know what the girl like. So to be safe, have an average dick of about 8 to 9 inches should satisfy the girl if you can't have long dicks.

It's quite easy to know when the girl reached her orgasm. All she need to tell you is "I've reach my orgasm" and you'll know it.

casannova03
03-02-2005, 05:03 AM
hmmm i beg to differ...according to reports, for an asian dick, 6 inches is the average. And correct me if i am wrong, according to girls, its not so much the length but the stiffness when erect that gives the feeling to gals. you can have a long dick but if its not hard, the girl might not be satisfied, although she might have feeling all the way to her uterus. Also according to reports, the place that gives gals the feeling (G-spot?) is only one to two inches inside the vagina so unless u have a penis the length of a peanut, it should not be too much of a worry.

thaivisitor
03-02-2005, 05:25 AM
hmmm i beg to differ...according to reports, for an asian dick, 6 inches is the average. And correct me if i am wrong, according to girls, its not so much the length but the stiffness when erect that gives the feeling to gals. you can have a long dick but if its not hard, the girl might not be satisfied, although she might have feeling all the way to her uterus. Also according to reports, the place that gives gals the feeling (G-spot?) is only one to two inches inside the vagina so unless u have a penis the length of a peanut, it should not be too much of a worry.
You're right on every count!

First, for an Asian dick, 6 inches in the average.... when it's not erected lah...

You're also not wrong as to what the girls told you lah... They also told me that whenever they are with a guy with a shorter dick, they'll tell the guy it's not the length that counts lah..

And the g-spot is 2 inches inside the pussy which means you must know how to pump your shaft in and out of her like a piston where 8 inches dick should not have the problem in doing so.

:D :D

Zack Tan
03-02-2005, 07:39 AM
Hi Thaivisitor,
Dun't be like that lah!...if like that the thread starter will lose his confidence and even shrink a bit more leh. Must give him some moral support mah. Actually size do matter but if erect 5" to 6" ok already however must be rock hard otherwise piston cannot pump. This remind me of a story about a very rich widow who desire to re-marry again after many years of loneliness. She decided to put an advertisement on the national newspaper for this with the following criteria: 1stly the man must not be violent and beat her up, 2ndly the man cannot take her money and run away, and 3rdly the most important is that the man must be very good in bed. Of course, the widow had many applicants but all did not qualify due to lacking in 1 or 2 of her strigent requirements. $ weeks had passed since the advert. in the paper and the widow is feeling increasing frustrated and despondent that she has not meet one man that could meet all her criteria. One day just as she was about to give up, she heard her door chime ringing very loudly...ding dong ding dong. She ran and opened the door and she was shocked to see a severely physically disable man in front of her. Of course she asked him why he was here. The phyiscally disabled man replied rather confidently that he was here to marry her as he feeled that he can fulfill all her criteria with atom. The window nonchalantly thought to herself that WTF is happening here? how could a phyiscally disabled man with no hands and legs can fulfill her needs when thousands had failed? Nevertheless she was curious and almost mockingly told the handicap that if really he can meet all of her needs, she will marry him and asked him to explain himself. The hanicap then said," Looked I've no hands and therefore I can"t beat you, I've no legs and therefore cannot run off with your money." The widow then said " Ok, you are right about the 1st 2 requirements but what about the third one?' The handicap then said in a loud voice," HOW THE HELL DID YOU THINK THAT I MANAGED TO REACHED YOUR DOOR BELL AND RING IT SO LOUDLY MY DEAR?" The window had no choice but to take him as her husband. So you see length is important!
Sorry to the thread strarter dun't mind TCSS a bit just to joke a bit.
Cheers,

greatnyc
03-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Great story!! In fact, mine is a little below avg as well. However, I always make it up with longer foreplay, using all my natural resources - lips, tongue and finger. Skills are important too. No use having a big piece of meat when it is a dead wood!! My humble opinion. :)

WWEF
03-02-2005, 11:39 AM
First, for an Asian dick, 6 inches in the average.... when it's not erected lah...

1 inche = 2.54 cm.
6 inches = 2.54 x 6 = 15.2 cm. (not erected asian dick?) :rolleyes:
Angmo flaccid dick i got see 15 ++ cm before, but asian?
Some more "average asian flaccid dick"?

Hmmm....
Bro extraextra, pls do some homework using the net 1st before u ask these kind of question leh......

The oldbirds making fun of u lah....somemore 1st post onli har...no offence.
But anyway welcome to SB.
dick measurements can get from internet easily.....
Anyway, happy surfing and cheers for the newbie!

waypastprime
03-02-2005, 11:42 AM

Are u drunk from last night tcss huh? :confused:

japboy
03-02-2005, 11:51 AM
have a question to ask:

it's d thickness dat counts... a survey was done before and found dat over 66% of gals like it thick, rather than long... so wat's ur length n width in fact?..

if u wanna know how gal orgasm... go surf d net a bit as it's been said n done w here... :D

WWEF
03-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Are u drunk from last night tcss huh? :confused:
I suppose u guys drank too much thaiger beer, and bro thaiV is having a hangover. :D

l3atu
03-02-2005, 12:03 PM

have a question to ask:

any signs or indication?

Actually hor, length does not matter lar. The size of the hole matters most. :D

Skill arh ? Pratice makes perfect...cheong more often and ur skill gauge will build up pretty fast. :p

As for how to tell if a girl has reached her orgasm, u would be able to feel it cos she will shudder and hold u tighter.

l3atu
03-02-2005, 12:05 PM
it's d thickness dat counts... a survey was done before and found dat over 66% of gals like it thick, rather than long... so wat's ur length n width in fact?..

This I agree. Width matters more than length. If ur dick got 6", it is enuff liao lar. :D

KumLan
03-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Actually hor, length does not matter lar. The size of the hole matters most. :D

Skill arh ? Pratice makes perfect...cheong more often and ur skill gauge will build up pretty fast. :p

As for how to tell if a girl has reached her orgasm, u would be able to feel it cos she will shudder and hold u tighter.

must agree that you are right about the hole rather than the prick length.

extraextra
03-02-2005, 12:21 PM
thanks for all the replies, senior!

my gal told me she's alright with my length and width.
but is just that i still feel kinda unsatisfy myself.

also i do read up the net regarding gal's orgasm thingy, but the problem is my gal also dunno how orgasm is like.
learn from the net that need to stimulate the clitors part, but she told me will have a feeling of going to urine and don't continue anymore..
so til now, i also dunno if she ever really has orgasm before.
and always wish to let her have a feel of it.

any advise, seniors?

l3atu
03-02-2005, 01:03 PM
must agree that you are right about the hole rather than the prick length.

Actually its the same lar...u or the gal only wans to feel the tightness....tio bo ? :p

Legionnaire
03-02-2005, 01:03 PM
bro you sure normal asian dick is 10-12 inch ?

10 inch is like 25.4 cm and 12inch is close to 30.48 man.

l3atu
03-02-2005, 01:05 PM

Think he posted wrongly....should be 10 - 12 CM.... :D

95-emperor
03-02-2005, 01:05 PM
I think not many girsl cant withstand my DICK
hehehe

See my profile :D

Legionnaire
03-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Think he posted wrongly....should be 10 - 12 CM.... :D

think if u go see the jav videos i think 99.9% of those males don't even fit the 4+ inch range. some like steam or not steam the same.

:D

Legionnaire
03-02-2005, 01:11 PM
hehehe

See my profile :D

i saw ur pix. that one champion :D

Legionnaire
03-02-2005, 01:12 PM
btw fellow bros can check this (if haven't b4)

http://www.measurection.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/46386/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1/vc/1

kinda interesting lol

this guy who's a sg said avg is 4" :D

easyeasy
03-02-2005, 01:28 PM
You're right on every count!

You're also not wrong as to what the girls told you lah... They also told me that whenever they are with a guy with a shorter dick, they'll tell the guy it's not the length that counts lah..

And the g-spot is 2 inches inside the pussy which means you must know how to pump your shaft in and out of her like a piston where 8 inches dick should not have the problem in doing so.

:D :D

knn like that i am having a short dick, the last time i measure when it is not erected was only 5.78 inch.

l3atu
03-02-2005, 01:48 PM
And the g-spot is 2 inches inside the pussy ...
:D

Phew ! My dick just nice....3 inches.... :D

Doggiestyle
03-02-2005, 02:44 PM
knn like that i am having a short dick, the last time i measure when it is not erected was only 5.78 inch.

wah bruder EE.... u use vernier caliper to measure ,huh?? 2 decimal points somemore.... :D
But quite long for Asian already.....

easyeasy
03-02-2005, 03:19 PM
wah bruder EE.... u use vernier caliper to measure ,huh?? 2 decimal points somemore.... :D
But quite long for Asian already.....

must be as accurate as possible mah. i dun like to boast one. 3 inch say 4 inch, 10 inch say a foot. knn for me 5.78inch when not erected means 5.78 inch. I dun anyhow add length to save face one, kekeke

diesel
03-02-2005, 10:18 PM

have a question to ask:

any signs or indication?
If you are polite to brothers here. They will be very helpful.

Read this forum:
1. Five Big Reasons Why Women Prefer A Big Penis (http://www.penissizedebate.com/page04_women-prefer-big-penissize.htm)
2. Bigger Penises Give Her More Pleasure... All Kinds of Pleasure (http://www.penissizedebate.com/page06_bigpenissize-pleasure.htm)

HYPER!
04-02-2005, 12:56 AM
i jus turn 18 and my dick is onli 3.5inch when it is not errected.!!!!!
THIS IS HORRIBLE!

HappyHour
04-02-2005, 01:15 AM
interesting topic, let me share my view!

to be franked, all the gals i farked b4 complimented tat i have a longer dick.
my 8 years old son also has a longer dick compare to his other cousin of his
age. i dont know about my father's size cos i hv not seen it b4. anyway, i
have a gf which is working in a HC and she said most of her customers has
short dick but bigger balls.

i didnt know about organism for women when i was younger. as such, my few
gf i farked might not experienced tat at all. i knew about the organism
thing only after i knew and have sex with a lady that demand highly on sex
few years later. she would literally guide me to satify her with my prick. she
is so desperate for sex that she could organism 8-9 times in a row. i was
told by her tat due to the extraordinary size of my prick, she can get
organism effortlessly. why? becos i could reach the far end of her vagina.
tat is where the women feel the need for speed. however, some women might
have shorter vagina. as such, shorter dick might be good enough to fulfill
the task.

as for whether women love it long or thick? let me tell u, they love it both!
try using 1 finger on ur gal and shaft in another finger few moment later
and see how she would react. she would definitely grapsing for air by now.
but be caution, never use your finger 2 reach the far end of the vagina
thinking tat you might want 2 use it to compliment ur prick. it will only hurt
the woman.

now, i have many gf after tat sex hungry woman. i have no problem
making any other woman organism at all. my conclusion is, longer, thick
prick and skill r equally important. myself is one example.

it is like a powered machine ferrari driven by a 18 y/o kid under probation
licence. he would not be skillful enough to handle tat bloody machine even
it is meant to speed.

l3atu
04-02-2005, 07:47 AM
THIS IS HORRIBLE!

THIS IS RUBBISH. How can it be horrible ? Its so cute... :D

l3atu
04-02-2005, 07:55 AM
i didnt know about organism for women when i was younger. as such, my few
gf i farked might not experienced tat at all. i knew about the organism
thing .

Organism....I learnt about ORGANISM during Seconday 2 science class (joking hor)...:D

she would literally guide me to satify her with my prick. she
is so desperate for sex that she could organism 8-9 times in a row.

8-9 TIMES IN A ROW ?!
Paisey hor, me mountain tortise...1st time heard dat a gal can cum 8-9 times in a row hence my reaction so big... :p

ryanlim
04-02-2005, 10:32 AM

Damn......new fetish ah? :eek:

l3atu
04-02-2005, 11:27 AM
Damn......new fetish ah? :eek:

Can u dun stalk me or not har ?! :mad:

ryanlim
04-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Can u dun stalk me or not har ?! :mad:

mai hot mai hot..........i treat you jia jia liang teh :D

l3atu
04-02-2005, 11:38 AM
mai hot mai hot..........i treat you jia jia liang teh :D
Can.....I wan 1 carton hor.... :D

lawry
04-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Can.....I wan 1 carton hor.... :D
can ask for 1 carton plus 3 cans? i wan 3 cans.. :)
10q in advance..

not greedy,
lawry

l3atu
04-02-2005, 11:45 AM
can ask for 1 carton plus 3 cans? i wan 3 cans.. :)
10q in advance..

not greedy,
lawry

Aiyah, I'll give u 3 cans from my 1 carton lor....who else wans har ? :D

Not Stingy,
Ah Tu

lawry
04-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Aiyah, I'll give u 3 cans from my 1 carton lor....who else wans har ? :D

Not Stingy,
Ah Tu10q... :)
ryan leh?? run to sabah liao?? owe things pass new year not goot for luck oh....

debt collector,
lawry

thaivisitor
04-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Hi Thaivisitor,
Dun't be like that lah!...if like that the thread starter will lose his confidence and even shrink a bit more leh. Must give him some moral support mah.
Kekekekeke, I tot since I first to reply, frighten him a bit lah. Sakali his is actually 5 inches (OK length), KNN he panic when he tot he is short of 4 inches, kekekekeke Anyway, I nkow there will be some bros who will give him sound advise. Advise sure, but "sound"? kekekeke

No use having a big piece of meat when it is a dead wood!!
Corrections! if your dick can be hard like wood, you'll be fucking good. "Dead Wood" is used to describe an unresponsive girl.

The oldbirds making fun of u lah....somemore 1st post onli har...no offence.
But anyway welcome to SB.

Kekekeke, I may be old, but definitely not my bird lah..
But like you said,.. Welcome to SB"

it's d thickness dat counts... a survey was done before and found dat over 66% of gals like it thick, rather than long...
Bro, you must give him full details of the report lah... "66% of gals like it think, rather than long... when they are doing BJ"
kekekekeke
I suppose u guys drank too much thaiger beer, and bro thaiV is having a hangover
Ya lor.... 6 inches unerected is definitely hanging over mah... kekekeke

Actually hor, length does not matter lar. The size of the hole matters most.

like dat wait he aim for the asshole leh...

So bro extraextra, bring your GF to a horror movie, wait she scared she will shudder and hold you tight, then you know she orgasm liow.. kekekeke

kekekekekekeke :D :D

femm_e
04-02-2005, 02:26 PM

have a question to ask:

any signs or indication?

pardon me as a newbie... shouldn't gals ans this qn of urs instead?? :D

personally, to me thickness and firmness after erection is more impt than length. skills plays a role too by magnifyin the orgasm but length do turn gals on.. a primary factor that should not be underestimated... ;) hope this helps

thaivisitor
04-02-2005, 02:37 PM
my gal told me she's alright with my length and width.
but is just that i still feel kinda unsatisfy myself.
Like I said in my 2nd post in this thread, "They also told me that whenever they are with a guy with a shorter dick, they'll tell the guy it's not the length that counts lah.." so she's actually trying to console you leh.. but if you really unsatisfied, check out the following lah...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=22809
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...7995#post747995

so til now, i also dunno if she ever really has orgasm before.
and always wish to let her have a feel of it.
If you really want her to have a feel, bring her to a horror movie so she will "shudder and hold you tigheter" like what bro 13atu teach mah...

Have a good time... :D

l3atu
04-02-2005, 02:40 PM
like dat wait he aim for the asshole leh...

So bro extraextra, bring your GF to a horror movie, wait she scared she will shudder and hold you tight, then you know she orgasm liow.. kekekeke

kekekekekekeke :D

As long as dat asshole is not mine, I dun care...

Watch horror movies ? If GF = timid type, you'll get to see her cum too... (frothing from the mouth)...hiak hiak hiak !

HAPPY CNY bro ! :D

thaivisitor
04-02-2005, 03:01 PM

NO! NO! NO! you're mistaken lah.... 10-12 inch is considered long lah...

normal is 8-9 inch.... psst! how long (or short) is yours ah?

not many girls can make your dick stand??? Why? you got erection problem? kekeke

think if u go see the jav videos i think 99.9% of those males don't even fit the 4+ inch range. some like steam or not steam the sameIf you steam, of course cannot be long lah.... try bake or roast lah... when hot only can be long... kekekeke

"sob!" i feel sorry for you... a miss is as good a mile..

Phew ! My dick just nice....3 inches....
Where got just nice, overshot liow lah....

THIS IS HORRIBLE!
DEFINITELY!! After 18, your dick will not grow anymore at any rate. You are forever doom with a short dick, .... feel sorry for you...

kekekekekeke

thaivisitor
04-02-2005, 03:27 PM

to be franked, all the gals i farked b4 complimented tat i have a longer dick.

"Sign!" sometimes people (even married with son) are really gullible.... Girls normally try to consloe a guy with short dick that his is actually long, etc, etc. Don't tell me you never screw a WL before and she acted like she's enjoying every moment and scream " cummiiing"? Trying to make you feel you're the greatest lover?

i was told by her tat due to the extraordinary size of my prick, she can get organism effortlessly.
"Sign"... I rest my case...

as for whether women love it long or thick? let me tell u, they love it both!
try using 1 finger on ur gal and shaft in another finger few moment later
and see how she would react. she would definitely grapsing for air by now.
Might as well put the whole hand in.. don't forget to take out your rolex watch,... or lese wait slip out will be hard to find.. BTW, she breathe thru her pussy ah?

but be caution, never use your finger 2 reach the far end of the vagina
it will only hurt
the woman.
Waaa, your finger as long as your dick ah?... or, your dick as short as your finger? kekekekeke

WOOOOWWWW!!!! I'm so full of admiration for you leh.....

KEKEKEKEKEKE This IS really happy hour... kekekekekekeke

Legionnaire
04-02-2005, 06:34 PM

eh mr, NPNT .

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 06:37 PM
have a question to ask:

no, the length of brotherhood does not matter nor its thickness, its how u "manuerve" your joy stick inside her....

and also, how to tell if a girl has reached her orgasm or...

well...physical signs such as blush face, partially or wholly aroused nipples...pussy muscle grip tightens like there is no tomo...its obvious on the gal's face lar....

whiskynaam
05-02-2005, 03:57 AM

I agree!!! Sibei cute @_@ heeee

tikus69
05-02-2005, 03:08 PM
pardon me as a newbie... shouldn't gals ans this qn of urs instead?? :D

personally, to me thickness and firmness after erection is more impt than length. skills plays a role too by magnifyin the orgasm but length do turn gals on.. a primary factor that should not be underestimated... ;) hope this helps

Nice to hear from a female perspactive. Any other females care to respond? Personally, my dick size is below average. Not ashamed to admit. How can flaccid length be 5inches? Mine definitely not that length! Erect, maybe can still reach 5 inch or more. but during flaccid time, i think not so lah. really admire bros out there with big dicks (8 to 12 inche). That's almost 18 to 30 cm! Wah piang! Boh wei gong... (nothing to say...).

extraextra
05-02-2005, 03:31 PM
bro tikus, mine is also quite short in length(that's why i asked this question).
I also envy those bros out there with really so long dick.

thecas
06-02-2005, 05:14 PM
There really are established surgery to lengthen or widen didi tho.. do a net search. but only if u hav $$$

justme
11-02-2005, 10:55 AM
a close analogy perhaps...does a size of a lady's breasts matters when making love? how often have we met gals with nice and large ones but don't perform as well as another flat chested one ? skills still does matters.

diesel
11-02-2005, 11:57 AM
a close analogy perhaps...does a size of a lady's breasts matters when making love? how often have we met gals with nice and large ones but don't perform as well as another flat chested one ? skills still does matters.I think you must read this page. ->Comparing Women's Preference For Big Penises to Men's Preference For Big Breasts (http://www.penissizedebate.com/page05_penissize-vs-breastsize.htm)

justme
11-02-2005, 12:00 PM
haha! god article. thanks

stephenL
11-02-2005, 12:19 PM
How does one measure one's dick?
got this comparison from friends and it does measure ur true lenght of ur hard dick...
A man's hard dick lenght is measure by the right hand....from the middle finger to the end of palm justbefore ur wrist...

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 12:22 PM
a close analogy perhaps...does a size of a lady's breasts matters when making love? how often have we met gals with nice and large ones but don't perform as well as another flat chested one ? skills still does matters.
I think Janet Jackson says it all during an interview. The journalist ask her whether size matters. She said "yes". The journalist said that there is a saying that "size doesn't matters, its how you use it".

Well Janet Jackson says, she would prefer a lskillful arge dick compared to a skillful small dick.

All things being equal, size does matters. :cool:

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 12:25 PM
got this comparison from friends and it does measure ur true lenght of ur hard dick...
A man's hard dick lenght is measure by the right hand....from the middle finger to the end of palm justbefore ur wrist...
So if you measure yours, does your dick measure up to your hand? or does it fall short?

The top of your middle finger to the base of your palm is easily 7 inches or more, on the average.

peterfish
11-02-2005, 12:29 PM
Lack of length in your cock can be overcome by a dilligent tongue to ensure your partner achieve her climax.

diesel
11-02-2005, 12:30 PM
A man's hard dick lenght is measure by the right hand....from the middle finger to the end of palm justbefore ur wrist...Please read here! ->
1. Measuring Your Penis (http://www.penissizedebate.com/page34_penissize-measure.htm)
2. How to Measure Your Penis Accurately (http://members.tripod.com/italianguyy/index.html)

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Lack of length in your cock can be overcome by a dilligent tongue to ensure your partner achieve her climax.
Yes, but a guy with a large dick can also have a diligent tongue too. :cool:

diesel
11-02-2005, 12:41 PM
my gal told me she's alright with my length and width. but is just that i still feel kinda unsatisfy myself.
Please read here! -> Why Women Lie About The Importance Of Penis Size (http://www.penissizedebate.com/page23_importance-of-penissize.htm)