PDA

View Full Version : Need advice!!

enzer88
12-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Gd day and happy CNY to all bros,siao di now facing a serious problem.i get to know a prc KTV hostess few months back when cheonging.Now we are in a very gd relationship,and been receiving foc bonking whenever i need her.....can said we are couple......however lastnite,she said her social visit pass going to expire soon,she want me to help her to extend......is it safe to help her-i really like her.if she is caught working in ktv,will i be affected too???or is there other way to help her to extend????pls advice thank a million!!

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Gd day and happy CNY to all bros,siao di now facing a serious problem.i get to know a prc KTV hostess few months back when cheonging.Now we are in a very gd relationship,and been receiving foc bonking whenever i need her.....can said we are couple......however lastnite,she said her social visit pass going to expire soon,she want me to help her to extend......is it safe to help her-i really like her.if she is caught working in ktv,will i be affected too???or is there other way to help her to extend????pls advice thank a million!!
If you are her guarantor and she is caught working in KTV, you will of course be affected. I think you will have to pay $5,000, which is the amount you guarantee.

But why worry over such a small amount? or whether you will be affected or not? You had a very good time with her, FOC bonks, now like couple... and now when she needs your help, you got to have considerations?

I feel considering your relationship with her, you should help her and if situation comes, face it like a man.

diesel
12-02-2005, 03:16 PM
But why worry over such a small amount? or whether you will be affected or not? You had a very good time with her, FOC bonks, now like couple... and now when she needs your help, you got to have considerations?I feel considering your relationship with her, you should help her and if situation comes, face it like a man.Two thumbs up for thaivisitor! If people give you something or help you before, you better return their favour.

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Bro Enzer,
In the event you decides to help for whatever reasons..... be prepare to lose yr deposit if she is caught. if you are mentally ready to lose it.....its OK then. no point cry over spill milk if something happens later.

If not, next time don't take advantage of them and when time comes, hide with tail between the legs.

cbjuiceyumseng
12-02-2005, 04:09 PM
If u still want her in Singapore, and if u dun wanna any problems with the authority if shit happens u can ask a friend to be the guarantor for u and u must prepare 5000 to pay if anything happens.

asknot3
12-02-2005, 04:56 PM
how come when started getting free bonks never ask for advice ah?..... :confused: hey bro..u know her personally, we don't! u decide what u want to do and whatever u decide u gonna live with it. If u are unsure of the consequences, if any, go ask the immigration ppl if u decide to help & go ask yourself if u decide against....

BTW, are you a member of Fair Weather Friends Aplenty? :p

enzer88
13-02-2005, 09:12 AM
If u still want her in Singapore, and if u dun wanna any problems with the authority if shit happens u can ask a friend to be the guarantor for u and u must prepare 5000 to pay if anything happens.bro,any one can be her gurantor izzit???i heard there is someone in this market who can help ppl to to extend passport,must prepare to pay few hundreds...i hope any bros got this kinda kangtao can intro to me,thank

octopuffy
13-02-2005, 10:02 AM
i hope any bros got this kinda kangtao can intro to me,thank
enzer88, pls see ur pm box...

thaivisitor
13-02-2005, 11:47 AM
bro,any one can be her gurantor izzit???i heard there is someone in this market who can help ppl to to extend passport,must prepare to pay few hundreds...i hope any bros got this kinda kangtao can intro to me,thank
If you want kangtao to get your PRC "visa" for one year, PM me.

peterfish
13-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Hai. Think you better don't help her. How old are you? Think you still young. Does your parents know about her? If they don't, better don't be her "dan bao". If she kena caught, your parents sure know, then you sure die.

Give her some excuses and said you can't help her. I am sure that there are other means and ways for her to get others to do so. I may sound ruthless but the most important thing is that you must protect yourself first. Unless of course, you intend to marry her. Then you should help her.

If not, then don't do it. So what if you extend her stay in SG. If you only wanna to get the FOC bonks and help her, then not worth it. Once she kena caught, you will be in trouble and your parents will know. Then next time how will you face up to your parents and relatives? Cantonese saying : 1. Never be banker 2. Never be matchmaker 3. Never be guarantor. Old people saying sure right, must listen.

Shutruk Nahunte
13-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Brudder : It really depends how you feel about her. If you have some strong feeling about her then help her and don't look back depending what happens.

sdfr
14-02-2005, 05:20 PM

DON"T DO IT

DNAT
14-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Give her some excuses and said you can't help her.
ya... eg. pretend that you got such criminal records as molest .. :p

Cantonese saying : 1. Never be banker 2. Never be matchmaker 3. Never be guarantor. Old people saying sure right, must listen.

similiary to chinese saying .. 不 作 官, 不 作 保, 不 作 媒 人 三 代 好 - 切 记 切 记 :)

santaizi
14-02-2005, 10:31 PM
bro,any one can be her gurantor izzit???i heard there is someone in this market who can help ppl to to extend passport,must prepare to pay few hundreds...i hope any bros got this kinda kangtao can intro to me,thank

why not make her a gold cc and get a 2 yr multi trip visa???

Spanish Fly
14-02-2005, 10:39 PM

Bro, my advice is simple. RETREAT AND FORGET. Believe me. :)

santaizi
14-02-2005, 10:40 PM
been a gurantor, you need to have some relationship with her nowaday.
been a gurantor for a stranger, you can be charged. please read the terms in the form.

you wan kangtao? that is easy lah.
your ger visa when expired?
go oversea and come back can extend, and you dont need agent unless the visa she got ,the date is gonna expired.
she just had to go back and buy a "new" passport and come back with a new name.

or she can apply for a 1 yr study pass in sinagpore. ( around 8k for the 1st yr) ( 10k for the 2nd yr and 12k for the 3rd yr)
or make her a gold credit card given by China bank. the gold cc can help her apply for 2 yr multi biz trip visa. (8k for 2 yr)
the ma fan part is she need to go immrgation chop stamp every 3 mth nia.
for more info, click on below
http://cn.visitsingapore.com/visa/index.html

for social visit, if she get caught.
$5000 deposit is gone and the person who sign her might be charged by the police.
under study pass, she cannot appear in ktv.
but for gold cc, she can enter in the ktv.
nothing wrong to talk business in ktv. right?

snipeshot08
15-02-2005, 09:58 AM

Hi there

I've not been in a similar circumstances before, but knows a bit abt the legal implications of being a guarantor in Singapore. You may be required to post a safety deposit which will be forfeited if she should break any of the labour laws. Maybe just like what other kind samsters like TV has suggested, think carefully abt your feelings for her (& vice-versa if she is sincere) and see whether the risk is worth the feelings, if it is....go for it man...

Cheers... :)

santaizi
15-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Hi there

I've not been in a similar circumstances before, but knows a bit abt the legal implications of being a guarantor in Singapore. You may be required to post a safety deposit which will be forfeited if she should break any of the labour laws. Maybe just like what other kind samsters like TV has suggested, think carefully abt your feelings for her (& vice-versa if she is sincere) and see whether the risk is worth the feelings, if it is....go for it man...

Cheers... :)

not to forget.
he can be charged too.

ianchew
15-02-2005, 10:42 AM
not to forget.
he can be charged too.

the only thing that is unchanging .... is that all things change! :D

Listen to your heart & head ... they will guide U well .... :rolleyes:

santaizi
15-02-2005, 10:45 AM
the only thing that is unchanging .... is that all things change! :D

Listen to your heart & head ... they will guide U well .... :rolleyes:

guide him not me.

ianchew
15-02-2005, 10:54 AM
guide him not me.

sorry bro ... i meant the tread setter .... :o

mahalosux
15-02-2005, 10:59 AM

well.. the root of prob lies on FOC.. once she give u FOC.. it seems tat u r 'in debt' to her.. and when she ask u to be a guarantor (which i tink is risky).. it is hard for u to reject..

well.. explain to her nicely abt wat r the consequences u got to face if u r her guarantor.. if she really like u (which i do hope).. she will not put u in such risk.. if she insist tat it is not a prob.. well bro, sorri to say .. she's not worth it, as she willin to put u in high risk.. which might ruin later part of ur life.....

santaizi
15-02-2005, 11:00 AM
sorry bro ... i meant the tread setter .... :o

no problem.
i say for fun nia.
cause u quote under me mah.

santaizi
15-02-2005, 11:01 AM
well.. the root of prob lies on FOC.. once she give u FOC.. it seems tat u r 'in debt' to her.. and when she ask u to be a guarantor (which i tink is risky).. it is hard for u to reject..

well.. explain to her nicely abt wat r the consequences u got to face if u r her guarantor.. if she really like u (which i do hope).. she will not put u in such risk.. if she insist tat it is not a prob.. well bro, sorri to say .. she's not worth it, as she willin to put u in high risk.. which might ruin later part of ur life.....

sine he is willing to pay 5k for some one to be guarantoor
add some more $$$ make her a china government bank gold credit card lah
can apply for 2 yr multi trip biz visa.

ianchew
15-02-2005, 11:03 AM

agree agree .... that is a safer & better idea .... but a question ... is that really safe? I mean ... what if she over chalk up credit card bills?? :eek:

santaizi
15-02-2005, 11:06 AM
agree agree .... that is a safer & better idea .... but a question ... is that really safe? I mean ... what if she over chalk up credit card bills?? :eek:

only apply to prc citizens

the cc can set limit one mah.

mahalosux
15-02-2005, 11:11 AM

guess he din say paying 5k to someone to be her guarantor..

anyway.. ask the gal to do thru agent.. pay them 2-300 can extend one mth liao....

if he feel 'in-debt'.. jus help her pay agent fee.. to make up for the FOCs he gettin.. lidat he not exposed to risk and oso he dun feel tat 'in-debt' to her...

jus my opinion...

santaizi
15-02-2005, 11:15 AM
guess he din say paying 5k to someone to be her guarantor..

anyway.. ask the gal to do thru agent.. pay them 2-300 can extend one mth liao....

if he feel 'in-debt'.. jus help her pay agent fee.. to make up for the FOCs he gettin.. lidat he not exposed to risk and oso he dun feel tat 'in-debt' to her...

jus my opinion...

then ask pple to be guarantor for FOC for him. kao!!!!
if anything wrong, the guarantor would be charged. bye bye for the guarantor, go to jail and dont earn a single cent.

can go thru agent provided the "visa permit" (paper in the book) not the date that is chopped, is not expired lor. if not how you extend. to what i know, she should have use the max liao. that is 3mth in singapore already.

sometime extend one mth sometime only 14 days. depend.

mahalosux
15-02-2005, 11:24 AM
then ask pple to be guarantor for FOC for him. kao!!!!
if anything wrong, the guarantor would be charged. bye bye for the guarantor, go to jail and dont earn a single cent.

can go thru agent provided the "visa permit" (paper in the book) not the date that is chopped, is not expired lor. if not how you extend. to what i know, she should have use the max liao. that is 3mth in singapore already.

sometime extend one mth sometime only 14 days. depend.

since the gal comes here thru an agent.. she should let the agent handle all her docu.. gettin a new 3rd party into pic to act as gaurantor will not convince the authorities... unless she got valid reason..

i did extend for others b4.. but on genuine issue (e.g. lost of air ticket/ cant bbok flight in time).. then can get a 3rd party to be gaurantor.. but this type of extention oni few days and cover her till the soonest flight availability...

as for social visit .. there will be no way she can extend if she hv used up her max...

santaizi
15-02-2005, 11:28 AM
since the gal comes here thru an agent.. she should let the agent handle all her docu.. gettin a new 3rd party into pic to act as gaurantor will not convince the authorities... unless she got valid reason..

i did extend for others b4.. but on genuine issue (e.g. lost of air ticket/ cant bbok flight in time).. then can get a 3rd party to be gaurantor.. but this type of extention oni few days and cover her till the soonest flight availability...

as for social visit .. there will be no way she can extend if she hv used up her max...

to what i know. she had been in sg for 3 mth liao.so max social visa permit is used up.
so she need to fly back no matter what.
then ask her this so call bf to b gurantor to bring her back so she can save the $$$$.
under social visit term and law, he must be relation with her to bring her to sg under social visit.
so normally agent will marry china prc ger and use the relation to bring them in or try put cousin or watever and try try.
anything wrong will charged by police lor.

just spend $$$ make her 2 yr visa la.
or spend the same amount to make her study pass for one yr provided she not old age lor.
singapore government know most come study pass is do what one also.

mahalosux
15-02-2005, 11:37 AM
to what i know. she had been in sg for 3 mth liao.so max social visa permit is used up.
so she need to fly back no matter what.
then ask her this so call bf to b gurantor to bring her back so she can save the $$$$.
under social visit term and law, he must be relation with her to bring her to sg under social visit.
so normally agent will marry china prc ger and use the relation to bring them in or try put cousin or watever and try try.
anything wrong will charged by police lor.

just spend $$$ make her 2 yr visa la.
or spend the same amount to make her study pass for one yr provided she not old age lor.
singapore government know most come study pass is do what one also.

ok.. now i hv clearer pic liao.. well my advise to him is simple: Gals 'makin use' of him to come here work.. betta dun bother.. jus let her go home and 4get abt her.. yah i sound cruel.. but tat is the fact and he hv to cover his backside.. if he feel remorseful abt FOCs.. well he can make up by giving her gifts or watsoever jus to make it that 'Idun owe u, u dun owe me' theory...

social visit.. actually, if he is the bf or someone related then can apply easily.. actually the procedure quite easy lah.. but by applyin her for her.. he's puttin himself into a risky situation.

student pass.. not worth it.. though he low risk.. but a student kena caught.. she might be imprisoned (read from TNP).. furthermore student pass application thru agent is not cheap (cost ard 20-30k RMB) and sch fee is on ave of S$500 per mth...

another is prof pass (1 yr).. cost is ard the same as student pass.. the cons is tat the days she stay in singapore depends on the no of days the custom give her.. range from 14-30 days.. if 14 days, she hv to leave singapore b4 the 14 day.. mayb go thailand, HK, etc.. come back to get another extention.. so it means she will spend $ to travel in and out of singapore....

santaizi
15-02-2005, 11:53 AM
ok.. now i hv clearer pic liao.. well my advise to him is simple: Gals 'makin use' of him to come here work.. betta dun bother.. jus let her go home and 4get abt her.. yah i sound cruel.. but tat is the fact and he hv to cover his backside.. if he feel remorseful abt FOCs.. well he can make up by giving her gifts or watsoever jus to make it that 'Idun owe u, u dun owe me' theory...

social visit.. actually, if he is the bf or someone related then can apply easily.. actually the procedure quite easy lah.. but by applyin her for her.. he's puttin himself into a risky situation.

student pass.. not worth it.. though he low risk.. but a student kena caught.. she might be imprisoned (read from TNP).. furthermore student pass application thru agent is not cheap (cost ard 20-30k RMB) and sch fee is on ave of S$500 per mth...

another is prof pass (1 yr).. cost is ard the same as student pass.. the cons is tat the days she stay in singapore depends on the no of days the custom give her.. range from 14-30 days.. if 14 days, she hv to leave singapore b4 the 14 day.. mayb go thailand, HK, etc.. come back to get another extention.. so it means she will spend $ to travel in and out of singapore....

for student pass is 8k included sch fee + agent fee lor.
bf cannot apply for social pass lah, unless reason you put marrying her in singapore when she come. but no marry. then you see how lor.

use gold cc to apply 2 yr multi visa la.
everytime can stay 3 mth then go ica chop 3mth chop 3mth.
dont even need to step out of sg.
cause u are consider a biz woman coming to sg to invest $$$.

enzer88
16-02-2005, 11:23 AM
bro,anything beyond 1y is out of my reach......i looking for ppl who can do extension for 1 month and it cost few hundred dollar type.....if after one month i still enjoy her company.........i will apply 1 more month if not send her back lor..........

santaizi
16-02-2005, 12:29 PM
bro,anything beyond 1y is out of my reach......i looking for ppl who can do extension for 1 month and it cost few hundred dollar type.....if after one month i still enjoy her company.........i will apply 1 more month if not send her back lor..........

her own self apply visa permit expired. ( the visa paper in her passport not the chop of extension date)
who can extend 1 mth for her???

*strange

sting691
19-02-2005, 03:12 PM
use gold cc to apply 2 yr multi visa la.
everytime can stay 3 mth then go ica chop 3mth chop 3mth.
dont even need to step out of sg.
cause u are consider a biz woman coming to sg to invest $$$.

how much is it?

santaizi
19-02-2005, 06:42 PM
how much is it?

the gold carD?
8k SGD lor.

santaizi
19-02-2005, 09:35 PM
that is 2 yrs at least.
after 2 yrs, can apply for another 2 yrs and another 2yrs until
STB stop or the gold card is cancel lor.

sting691
19-02-2005, 11:38 PM
thanks. looks like student pass cheaper somehow. :)

santaizi
20-02-2005, 09:16 AM
thanks. looks like student pass cheaper somehow. :)

student pass $8 per yr (
this one at least 2 yr

but to what i know form my friend, he is giving 2 + 2 yr until a certain period
cause just started mah.
that is $8k for 4 yr
in th 8k, she is allow yo spend $1k.
so that is $7 for about 4 yrs.
expensive than student pass?

sting691
21-02-2005, 03:01 AM
thanks again.

anyone knows abt application for PR for PRC spouse? i only know one must go thru ROM and ICA (formerly SIR). what are the successful rates? what are the criterias in order to succeed in the application?

if it is very pirvate matter, please email me. my PM box is full.

santaizi
21-02-2005, 09:59 AM
thanks again.

anyone knows abt application for PR for PRC spouse? i only know one must go thru ROM and ICA (formerly SIR). what are the successful rates? what are the criterias in order to succeed in the application?

if it is very pirvate matter, please email me. my PM box is full.

if she had your baby. and it is a son.
high chance. that what i know.

sting691
21-02-2005, 11:25 AM
if she had your baby. and it is a son.
high chance. that what i know.

if let say that get marry and apply within 1 or 2 yr and no children, what are the odds for successful application?

santaizi
21-02-2005, 08:15 PM
if let say that get marry and apply within 1 or 2 yr and no children, what are the odds for successful application?

its all depend on the ICA.
for PRC????
also need to see her eductaion level leh.
if she is teacher or lecturer in china U, then within one yr also can be done.
if she is countryside ger, some wait for 5 yrs+.

sting691
21-02-2005, 11:57 PM
its all depend on the ICA.
for PRC????
also need to see her eductaion level leh.
if she is teacher or lecturer in china U, then within one yr also can be done.
if she is countryside ger, some wait for 5 yrs+.

oh well, she is living in Da Tong, considered countryside gal liao. even if she ever studied here as a student (for language course), i still need to appeal jia lat jia lat in order to get PR for her?

Randi_Candi
22-02-2005, 12:42 AM

Brudda,
Please update.....there r more tat can b done
Dun hearsay too much ;)

santaizi
22-02-2005, 10:29 AM
oh well, she is living in Da Tong, considered countryside gal liao. even if she ever studied here as a student (for language course), i still need to appeal jia lat jia lat in order to get PR for her?

yes.
if she come to singapore study those pte dilopma or degree then different.

sting691
22-02-2005, 10:37 AM
yes.

looks like it is not easy to apply for PR status even if i marry a PRC wife.

anyone here try that also?

p.s. if appeal to MP, what is the odd of successful application?

santaizi
22-02-2005, 10:43 AM
looks like it is not easy to apply for PR status even if i marry a PRC wife.

anyone here try that also?

p.s. if appeal to MP, what is the odd of successful application?

it all depend on ICA one lah.
1st, they will also look at how much you earn per mth also.
if you earn 10k per mth, they will not suspect it as false marriage. of course , the process of getting PR is faster. agree?

2nd, appeal to MP?
they can only write to ICA. but the result still depend on the ICA.
just marry , and you want the PR? 10%
if she got a boy son for you? 75%

sting691
22-02-2005, 10:49 AM
it all depend on ICA one lah.
1st, they will also look at how much you earn per mth also.
if you earn 10k per mth, they will not suspect it as false marriage. of course , the process of getting PR is faster. agree?

2nd, appeal to MP?
they can only write to ICA. but the result still depend on the ICA.
just marry , and you want the PR? 10%
if she got a boy son for you? 75%

oh well. i am a divorcee, still think of a false marriage?

if got a daughter, still not flavorable?

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 10:52 AM

Jia Lat.. i dunno s'pore so strict about this and tat in having a local male marrying a PRC gal.... :(

Randi_Candi
22-02-2005, 10:59 AM

Brudda Sting691, actually its not tat simple to get PR but alot of magic can help if ur income bracket is on the higher side
Its no longer the 2.5k/mth tat is valid......alot of my guys tried 2 apply for their spouse of MY at 2.5k-3k and it took them years, irregardless if they go thru MP or not
However alot of frens I know had managed to get PR status for thier spouse even from Vietnam and CN cos their income was like 6k and above

Some of the factors taken into consideration was also the qualification of the lady

sting691
22-02-2005, 11:04 AM
6K and above per mth??? siao liao.... me no such income....

so therefore, if she bear a child, regardless of son or daughter, this is the only way to get successful application?

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Some of the factors taken into consideration was also the qualification of the lady

how about if they hv a WP/EP in singapore and hv worked in s'pore for quite a while (e.g. beautician).. u tink got chance or not??? :confused:

sting691
22-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Jia Lat.. i dunno s'pore so strict about this and tat in having a local male marrying a PRC gal.... :(

think you and i start to worry liao, ah? :(

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:11 AM
think you and i start to worry liao, ah? :(

i m not planning immediate marriage.. but now hv to plan, in case anything corpse up..

but one of my fren had a camp mate.. not earning much.. but i dunno wat he do.. in the end he able to marry his PRC gf and is now applying PR.. think hv to check wif him soon....

got to do some work.... will comment on this later... :)

sting691
22-02-2005, 11:14 AM
i m not planning immediate marriage.. but now hv to plan, in case anything corpse up..

but one of my fren had a camp mate.. not earning much.. but i dunno wat he do.. in the end he able to marry his PRC gf and is now applying PR.. think hv to check wif him soon....

got to do some work.... will comment on this later... :)

so do i. not immediate marriage becoz i am waiting for the final hearings from the court to cancel my marriage cert. and next, my PRC gf will be studying English here for a yr and we will see how things go.

do keep me inform abt your friend's status regarding his PRC gf PR application.

gum sia gum sia. :)

dc7176
22-02-2005, 11:16 AM
how about if they hv a WP/EP in singapore and hv worked in s'pore for quite a while (e.g. beautician).. u tink got chance or not??? :confused:

WP dun tink even have chance to get marry... If she got EP, shouldnt have much problem marryin n applyin for PR coz she consider skilled worker earning at least 2.5k n above.

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:20 AM
so do i. not immediate marriage becoz i am waiting for the final hearings from the court to cancel my marriage cert. and next, my PRC gf will be studying English here for a yr and we will see how things go.

do keep me inform abt your friend's status regarding his PRC gf PR application.

gum sia gum sia. :)

no prob no prob.. i will let u noe ..

but if she take up courses here.. she able to get herself emply here and work here.. mayb chance will be good.. tell her.. dun stop oni jus eng courses.. i see some of them take up hotel mgt, hairdressin and beauty course... :)

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:21 AM
WP dun tink even have chance to get marry... If she got EP, shouldnt have much problem marryin n applyin for PR coz she consider skilled worker earning at least 2.5k n above.

hahaha.. thanks for the information ... but having a EP at least require a High Sch cert..

been quite a while, since i last +++ to u.... :D

sting691
22-02-2005, 11:22 AM
no prob no prob.. i will let u noe ..

but if she take up courses here.. she able to get herself emply here and work here.. mayb chance will be good.. tell her.. dun stop oni jus eng courses.. i see some of them take up hotel mgt, hairdressin and beauty course... :)

must see whether aku have the means to provide her to study these courses too. :)

dc7176
22-02-2005, 11:25 AM
yes.

err bro private dip n degree oso useless example those degree from infomatics. unless they study in spore poly or university than different. our govt dun recognize degree from private sch in spore!! confuse?? MOE approved those private sch yet our govt dun recognized those cert!! :confused:

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:25 AM
must see whether aku have the means to provide her to study these courses too. :)

yah quite exp.. i check up the course fee for a beauty course.. depend on level.. a mid level (9mths duration) cost about S$5k!!! :(

anyway.. my mm last time here study english, 1 mth course fee is close to $500 and u will be surprise the English they learn is oni equivalent to our pri 1-2 std... the sch make easy money leh...

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:27 AM
err bro private dip n degree oso useless example those degree from infomatics.

OMG.. my cert is from informatics oso... :eek:

HauntedSex
22-02-2005, 11:29 AM

Hi,
Got a friend working in ICA, and myself married a MY wife(now in the process of divorce) maybe I can give some advice:

1) if she got a wp, got to ask MOM(manpower) for approval for marriage, ROM must have the approval letter b4 register for marriage. Not to sure for EP holder need to do that too..

2) although ICA do a check on the applicant's status, qualification etc. they also check whether the applicant got any history of criminal records in their country and in sg also. If there is, the application is likely to be rejected, whether they earn $100K /yr or not...

3) another issue is the sponsor (husband or relative), whether he/she can support the applicant, min $2.5k/month, beside that, ICA also consider applicant's $$ contribution too.It is also important that the sponsor must be criminal-record-free. Whether she bear u a son/ daughter or not, may not grant a PR if all this requirements failed.

4) However, if all this failed, u still can apply for dependent pass (1x ICA give 1yr then later give 2yrs)which is more easier to get. BTW now the PR is only vaild for 5yr, and is subjected for renew.

Hope this helps!!

HauntedSex

3)

sting691
22-02-2005, 11:29 AM
err bro private dip n degree oso useless example those degree from infomatics. unless they study in spore poly or university than different. our govt dun recognize degree from private sch in spore!! confuse?? MOE approved those private sch yet our govt dun recognized those cert!! :confused:

our sillypore govt always practises double standard... hai... :(

sting691
22-02-2005, 11:32 AM
However, if all this failed, u still can apply for dependent pass (1x ICA give 1yr then later give 2yrs)which is more easier to get. BTW now the PR is only vaild for 5yr, and is subjected for renew.

bro, can tell us more abt Dependent Pass?

if two yrs down the road, she has a Dependent Pass and bear a child, can she remain as a Dependent Pass holder?

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi,
Got a friend working in ICA

thanks bro for the advise.. well it sure does prove to be helpful to us esp we wan to hv a forign wife in the future... :)

dc7176
22-02-2005, 11:35 AM
OMG.. my cert is from informatics oso... :eek:

haha mine cert oso from informatic! after graduate from there, arm w tat stupid piece of paper i went to apply for a govt job only to b told tat the cert is not recognized!!!!!! civil service only accept cert from our poly, university n those big name oversea university!! wah lan at tat time really feel like slappin the officer!!

double standard! waste my time n money studyin at informatic!! :mad:

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:38 AM
haha mine cert oso from informatic! after graduate from there, arm w tat stupid piece of paper i went to apply for a govt job only to b told tat the cert is not recognized!!!!!! civil service only accept cert from our poly, university n those big name oversea university!! wah lan at tat time really feel like slappin the officer!!

double standard! waste my time n money studyin at informatic!! :mad:

tat time after my graduation from poly.. i wanted to enrol RMIT at SIM.. but heard from my fren tat civil servant sector dun recognised.. check wif the list of cert recognised by civil sector.. and in fact majority of the UK uni is in the list.. therefore i went Informatics to enrol in one of the prog conducted by a UK uni.... :(

dc7176
22-02-2005, 11:39 AM
thanks bro for the advise.. well it sure does prove to be helpful to us esp we wan to hv a forign wife in the future... :)

huh?? so u really have the intention of marrying a prc gal??? or still comtemplating?? juz in case shot gun??? :D

sting691
22-02-2005, 11:39 AM
yah quite exp.. i check up the course fee for a beauty course.. depend on level.. a mid level (9mths duration) cost about S$5k!!!

anyway.. my mm last time here study english, 1 mth course fee is close to $500 and u will be surprise the English they learn is oni equivalent to our pri 1-2 std... the sch make easy money leh...

cannot blame lah.

they got to treat them as rookies in English mah... pri 1 to 2 standards are just right for them.

keeke... considering open a language school to make $$$? :D

HauntedSex
22-02-2005, 11:40 AM
bro, can tell us more abt Dependent Pass?

if two yrs down the road, she has a Dependent Pass and bear a child, can she remain as a Dependent Pass holder?

Bro Sting,

OKie, OKie. Let me explain, To apply for dependent pass, u just have to prepare this docs:

1) u and her IC, passport
2) ROM cert
3) your income status: Payslip, Income tax return and 3 yrs of IRAS statements
4) her too if she works here.
5) other docs as request from ICA
6) $$ of course (how much not too sure)

If yrs down the road, she bear a child, she still can still remain as DP holder.

HauntedSex

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:41 AM
huh?? so u really have the intention of marrying a prc gal??? or still comtemplating?? juz in case shot gun??? :D

i still dunno.. intend to.. but must see see first (so comtemplate).. :(

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:43 AM
keeke... considering open a language school to make $$$? :D

openin sch is easy.. but dun like the idea of being under heavy scrutiny of MOE and ICA..... :(

dc7176
22-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Bro Sting,

OKie, OKie. Let me explain, To apply for dependent pass, u just have to prepare this docs:

1) u and her IC, passport
2) ROM cert
4) her too if she works here.
5) other docs as request from ICA

If yrs down the road, she bear a child, she still can still remain as DP holder.

HauntedSex

bro,

dependent pass is only for wife/child/parent of a foerigner holdin S/EMP/P2/P1 pass!! for local man who marry foreign wife, can apply for long term SVP oso a green card.

sting691
22-02-2005, 11:48 AM

payslip for how many mths? any min. basic salary requirements?

how to find out abt the $$ thing???

sting691
22-02-2005, 11:50 AM
but i thought Dependant's Pass is for adoption of foreign childs???

sting691
22-02-2005, 11:52 AM
bro,

dependent pass is only for wife/child/parent of a foerigner holdin S/EMP/P2/P1 pass!! for local man who marry foreign wife, can apply for long term SVP oso a green card.

long term SVP is what???

dc7176
openin sch is easy.. but dun like the idea of being under heavy scrutiny of MOE and ICA..... :(

if open hor, make sure open computer sch! u b principal, hire me as ur lecturer. we teach all prc gals than no need go Bs liao... somemore they payin us!! :D

wat a dream... hee hee

HauntedSex
but i thought Dependant's Pass is for adoption of foreign childs???

Not True, U call call ICA to Verify...

HauntedSex

HauntedSex
22-02-2005, 11:55 AM
payslip for how many mths? any min. basic salary requirements?

how to find out abt the $$ thing???

call ICA hotline to find out.

HauntedSex

dc7176
22-02-2005, 11:55 AM
long term SVP is what???

long term social visit pass(SVP). is oso a green card! enterin n leavin spore no need to chop passport n can remain in spore for abt 1 year than renew again.

HauntedSex
22-02-2005, 11:57 AM
bro,

Not too sure about the name as my friend, ICA officer told me but still it means that there's such pass vaild for bros here to apply for their wife here...

HAuntedSex

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:58 AM
if open hor, make sure open computer sch! u b principal, hire me as ur lecturer. we teach all prc gals than no need go Bs liao... somemore they payin us!! :D

wat a dream... hee hee

hahahhaa... and we oso selectively choose student and oni female students allowed.. tio boh??? :p

dc7176
22-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Not too sure about the name as my friend, ICA officer told me but still it means that there's such pass vaild for bros here to apply for their wife here...

HAuntedSex

Confirm is Long Term Social Visit Pass. Coz my buddy vietman wife juz got hers.

HauntedSex
22-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Confirm is Long Term Social Visit Pass. Coz my buddy vietman wife juz got hers.

okie okie lah... It's LTSVP... can?? :p

HauntedSex

dc7176
22-02-2005, 12:24 PM

Sorry bro to stray out of ur topic.

anyway tink lots of bro here have gone thru or is goin thru wat u r experiencing rite now. my advise to u is not to b her guarantor as bro earlier u b implicated if she got caught wkin in ktv or even routine check by police at the roadside. caught in ktv-lose ur $5k bond, spotcheck at roadside-u b kena call up to police station to bail her or for questioning (stupid waste of ur time)

give her up, look for other prc gals i guarantee u 200% u get another FOC! after she leave, find another!! If u stay on w one gal for too long, mind u those so call "FOC" is not cheap!!

if u really like her yet dun wan b her guarantor, tell her nicely tat u really no choice, u can't extend her stay coz u oredi blacklist by ICA, not enough $$, etc...

**if after she leave. u feelin itchy again, ask her go over msia to wk! Msia visa easy to apply, cheap n fast! the visa is valid for 1 month stay. so during weekend u can go visit her at msia. alternative fly over to china to meet her lor!! PLS PLS FOR UR OWN SAKE DUN B HER GUARANTOR!!

**this wat i m currently doin to my prc gf. if u happen to fly over china, tink u b like me, droolin all over the place!! too many SYT plus cheap!! :D

sting691
22-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Long Term Social Visit Pass? how to apply?

my friend called up and checked with ICA.... they told him, high education and salary of both the applicant and sponsor is not a necessary criteria in applying for PR for the applicant.... but most important is that both sides' documents must be produced in full, everything do nice nice for them to see..

again, double standard... :rolleyes:

sting691
22-02-2005, 03:42 PM
long term social visit pass(SVP). is oso a green card! enterin n leavin spore no need to chop passport n can remain in spore for abt 1 year than renew again.

how much and what is the criteria?

santaizi
22-02-2005, 04:27 PM

nope.
still process as normal case mah.

santaizi
22-02-2005, 04:35 PM

not really?
i last time also from informatics.

once see an police officer sergent study in informatics.
ask him why still come study at his age, he told me . he was too old to study poly so he come informatcis study, sponsor by police force some more.
after completed, he can be promoted.

another is saw is a prc auntie.
she just got marry to a singaporean.
study? she was a china ex-government pple.
she had so call china degree but singapore government dont recognised.
she told me that the government ask her to come study informatics then easier to apply. government still offer her a place to work in the government side.
wonder real or not?

sting691
23-02-2005, 11:36 AM
nope.
still process as normal case mah.

why son is higher chance?

santaizi
23-02-2005, 02:06 PM

this i not sure. you need to ask ICA.
maybe singapore is shortage of male?

sting691
23-02-2005, 04:25 PM
this i not sure. you need to ask ICA.
maybe singapore is shortage of male?

:rolleyes: to have more guys to serve NS after converting them to SC?

santaizi
23-02-2005, 04:49 PM
:rolleyes: to have more guys to serve NS after converting them to SC?

maybe.

once know a SG ger marry an indo chinese male(biz man).
her hushand need about 15++ yrs to get the sg PR.
while her children all already SG citizens for 15yrs liao.

sting691
23-02-2005, 05:04 PM
maybe.

once know a SG ger marry an indo chinese male(biz man).
her hushand need about 15++ yrs to get the sg PR.
while her children all already SG citizens for 15yrs liao.

thought biz man should have higher chance???

DNAT
23-02-2005, 05:40 PM
maybe that biz man got bad record (juz guess only) .. 15 years .. wow

some indo gals (decent job holder from jkt) married to Sg man (normal/average person) can get PR within 3 years

santaizi
23-02-2005, 07:17 PM

dunno.
that is what she told me.
maybe in the 15yrs time.
most of time, they are in indonesia than singapore?

santaizi
23-02-2005, 07:18 PM

some indo gals (decent job holder from jkt) married to Sg man (normal/average person) can get PR within 3 years

any child born?

sting691
25-02-2005, 10:13 AM
anyone knows how to apply long term social visit visa for PRC where no need to go out of sillypore but go chop extension in ICA (SIR)?

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 10:19 AM
anyone knows how to apply long term social visit visa for PRC where no need to go out of sillypore but go chop extension in ICA (SIR)?
Not sure of the exact details but there is a limit to extension via ICA.
It depends on ur intention, if u jus want her back for a while, try the school application. While waiting for school 2 feedback, they can extend for abt 2-3mths
If u r willing to pay, there r so called business pass/商务证tat permits holders 2 remain in SG without going transit n back s these r endorsed by local companies n may require them 2 physically work in manual work jobs

Brudda Sting691, when u got so involved in KC?
Perhaps the best solution or advice u can try the ICA site if the bruddas here can't give u goot advice somemore I think u r best aware of the background of the gal s some of the solutions differ when given diff background

sting691
25-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Not sure of the exact details but there is a limit to extension via ICA.
It depends on ur intention, if u jus want her back for a while, try the school application. While waiting for school 2 feedback, they can extend for abt 2-3mths
If u r willing to pay, there r so called business pass/商务证tat permits holders 2 remain in SG without going transit n back s these r endorsed by local companies n may require them 2 physically work in manual work jobs

Brudda Sting691, when u got so involved in KC?
Perhaps the best solution or advice u can try the ICA site if the bruddas here can't give u goot advice somemore I think u r best aware of the background of the gal s some of the solutions differ when given diff background

have already applied for student pass. but she has gone back to wait for the application result.

when i involved in KC? early Jan till now. originally, here has a thread but kena flamed by siamboy and deleted by bro sammyboy.

another forum has a full story.. not here.

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 10:45 AM
have already applied for student pass. but she has gone back to wait for the application result.
Actually could have done tat extn when she was in SG since she is genuinely waiting
Perhaps I go n read up more in the other orpid :D

sting691
25-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Actually could have done tat extn when she was in SG since she is genuinely waiting
Perhaps I go n read up more in the other orpid

you know which forum, right? ;)

okay liao... the owner for the forum doesn't want to get advertise here... so no need to mention liao. :)

santaizi
25-02-2005, 11:36 PM
business pass is a good ideas mah.
normally is 1-3 mths stay in sg. w/o leaving sg to get "chop".

some sch can apply pass for you to be in sg while waiting for your stduent pass to be approved.
one such sch is nanyang art performance school.
is the sch correct name? hee.. :D

sting691
26-02-2005, 12:52 PM
she is just here to take up English language course. :p

dc7176
26-02-2005, 05:35 PM
for long term social visit pass, u need ROM cert n income tax return. tat for my buddy case! he applyin for his viet wife.

it might b different for each person, as ICA standard ans is always "approval granted on case by case basis" :confused:

tink as advise by bro randi candi, its better u check ICA website www.ica.gov.sg

sting691
27-02-2005, 12:20 AM
for long term social visit pass, u need ROM cert n income tax return. tat for my buddy case! he applyin for his viet wife.

it might b different for each person, as ICA standard ans is always "approval granted on case by case basis" :confused:

tink as advise by bro randi candi, its better u check ICA website www.ica.gov.sg

guess i need to wait for my final hearings for my nullity of marriage cert. first and then get register with my PRC gal to get marry officially to do all this.

"approval granted on case by case basis" - all ways the cock and bull story from our sillypore govt... hai... :(

tittyhawk
27-02-2005, 08:35 AM

If your PRC friend who initially comes to SG as a tourist, then it would be very difficult to have her stay extended by applying long term social visit pass.

sting691
27-02-2005, 10:27 AM
If your PRC friend who initially comes to SG as a tourist, then it would be very difficult to have her stay extended by applying long term social visit pass.

if doesn't come as a tourist, then how should one applying for long term social visit pass? come as a bride-to-be?

tittyhawk
27-02-2005, 10:41 AM
if doesn't come as a tourist, then how should one applying for long term social visit pass? come as a bride-to-be?

I am assuming that you want her to be in SG permanently. In this case, you may ask her to come as a tourist first. Thereafter you must marry her. You cant apply a long term visit pass for her because you are a nobody to her (in ICA's eyes), therefore a legal relationship must exist first.

Upon ROM, you then may try to apply the long term SVP, depending on your educational level and income, ICA issue validity of the pass on a case by case basis. If she holds higher educational background, then the chances of a successful application could be high (because, in ICA's eyes, she may be able to find employment, after marriage).

But be aware that there are alot of fake marriages going on, and ICA's criteria in granting SVP is very subjective. So make sure her and your background is clean..(i.e she must not have any history of using fake passports or committed any offense in SG)

Just my views.. :) Sharing info based on as far as I know...

sting691
27-02-2005, 01:50 PM
I am assuming that you want her to be in SG permanently. In this case, you may ask her to come as a tourist first. Thereafter you must marry her. You cant apply a long term visit pass for her because you are a nobody to her (in ICA's eyes), therefore a legal relationship must exist first.

Upon ROM, you then may try to apply the long term SVP, depending on your educational level and income, ICA issue validity of the pass on a case by case basis. If she holds higher educational background, then the chances of a successful application could be high (because, in ICA's eyes, she may be able to find employment, after marriage).

But be aware that there are alot of fake marriages going on, and ICA's criteria in granting SVP is very subjective. So make sure her and your background is clean..(i.e she must not have any history of using fake passports or committed any offense in SG)

Just my views.. :) Sharing info based on as far as I know...

thanks folk.

we have clean backgrounds, that's for sure. :P

but for her educational level, only she's a secondary school drop-out. dunno whether ICA can put change or not. anyway, she will be here to study English language... see how.

baldhead
27-02-2005, 07:19 PM
been a gurantor, you need to have some relationship with her nowaday.
been a gurantor for a stranger, you can be charged. please read the terms in the form.

you wan kangtao? that is easy lah.
your ger visa when expired?
go oversea and come back can extend, and you dont need agent unless the visa she got ,the date is gonna expired.
she just had to go back and buy a "new" passport and come back with a new name.

or she can apply for a 1 yr study pass in sinagpore. ( around 8k for the 1st yr) ( 10k for the 2nd yr and 12k for the 3rd yr)
or make her a gold credit card given by China bank. the gold cc can help her apply for 2 yr multi biz trip visa. (8k for 2 yr)
the ma fan part is she need to go immrgation chop stamp every 3 mth nia.
for more info, click on below

for social visit, if she get caught.
$5000 deposit is gone and the person who sign her might be charged by the police.
under study pass, she cannot appear in ktv.
but for gold cc, she can enter in the ktv.
nothing wrong to talk business in ktv. right?

Hi what are the procedures of making a gold card for my friend? Just go down to any china bank in singapore and apply a sub-card for her or ??? Appreciate some advice here. Thanks

:confused:

santaizi
27-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Hi what are the procedures of making a gold card for my friend? Just go down to any china bank in singapore and apply a sub-card for her or ??? Appreciate some advice here. Thanks
:confused:

my friend way is apply through china government bank in china lor
by illegal ways.

you had an a/c in china bank in singapore?
you can pm me to ask private also.
if not what boss, say i come here find business for my friend. hee.. :D

sting691
28-02-2005, 11:02 AM
my friend way is apply through china government bank in china lor by illegal ways.

how much is this procedure?

asjer
28-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Shrinking male population. Last time SG women who marry foreigners and live outside the country cannot register their kids be it male or female as SG citizens. Now they can.

Bro, PR status comes with "terms and conditions". One of them is, the applicant must not be out of the country for more than 6 months in a year. As the guy is in biz, it's possible that he don't meet the criteria.

In your case, LTSVP is not possible. Only option is she come in on student pass. Once you have nullified your marriage, then you register marriage with her. As usual, case by case basis, her pass can be LT but stamped every 1, 3, 6 or 12 mths, depending on the whims of ICA. Important thing to note, make sure she resides at your residence while awaiting approval after marriage.

sting691
28-02-2005, 01:49 PM
In your case, LTSVP is not possible. Only option is she come in on student pass. Once you have nullified your marriage, then you register marriage with her. As usual, case by case basis, her pass can be LT but stamped every 1, 3, 6 or 12 mths, depending on the whims of ICA. Important thing to note, make sure she resides at your residence while awaiting approval after marriage.

once after ROM, of coz, i will arrange her to stay in my place. ;)

santaizi
28-02-2005, 07:33 PM
how much is this procedure?

8k sgd.
include 1k depsosit in china bank = 7ksgd

he offer 2 yrs + 2 yr that is 4 yr for 7k sgd.
average one yr less than 2 k lor.

sting691
28-02-2005, 11:32 PM
8k sgd.
include 1k depsosit in china bank = 7ksgd

he offer 2 yrs + 2 yr that is 4 yr for 7k sgd.
average one yr less than 2 k lor.

wondering how much he earns. :)

anyway, it's good to use this procedure if one doesn't want a long term relationship but to spend only 4 yrs together.

xxpp_z
28-02-2005, 11:51 PM
If she caught working in KTV, I dont think u can help her much. As I know, if one gal caught in working in KTV, unless she marrige to a local. She will be definately sent back.

santaizi
01-03-2005, 12:24 AM
wondering how much he earns. :)

anyway, it's good to use this procedure if one doesn't want a long term relationship but to spend only 4 yrs together.

2 yr also can.
haha

sting691
01-03-2005, 12:50 AM
2 yr also can.
haha

keekee... :D since i am seeking a long term relationship... guess either long term social visit pass or PR will be the better choices. :)

santaizi
01-03-2005, 11:27 PM
keekee... :D since i am seeking a long term relationship... guess either long term social visit pass or PR will be the better choices. :)

marry?
it is cheaper.

Rof|maoxz
01-03-2005, 11:35 PM

Maybe you can read this thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=769934#post769934) . Some guidelines there.

Rof|maoxz
01-03-2005, 11:39 PM

Frd, it's not possible.

Btw although is 商务证 valid for 2 years, she/he is required to go back to china within 14/28days up to 2mths at most depending on the company's letter & recommendation. This pass only 'act' smoothly for the visa holder to travel china to SGP easily without any major holdup. Now mainly those PRCs favored study pass den business visa dou agent fee for 商务证 has decreased from RMB 20K to RMB 17K. For your info...

Rof|maoxz

sting691
02-03-2005, 01:04 AM
marry?
it is cheaper.

guess so... if not including her maintenance costs.... :)

sting691
02-03-2005, 01:05 AM
Maybe you can read this thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=769934#post769934) . Some guidelines there.

very informative.. gum sia gum sia... :)

wesleynapster
02-03-2005, 09:37 AM

better be safe then sorry, advice is a matter but decision is up to you. don't get yourself into unnecessary problem with the local LAW :o

sting691
03-03-2005, 10:54 AM
no contribution towards this topic liao?

sting691
07-03-2005, 08:24 PM
bro mahalosux, not reply from you on PR status for your PRC friend leh... how is it?

sting691
12-03-2005, 11:53 AM
now no need to headache liao... break off with my PRC gal liao... :p

Randi_Candi
12-03-2005, 01:39 PM
now no need to headache liao... break off with my PRC gal liao... :p
Wat happenned? Tot all was ok?
Things din work out or u got new gal liao?

sting691
12-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Wat happenned? Tot all was ok?
Things din work out or u got new gal liao?

things didn't work out. and her student pass is not approved.

you can read more from that private forum... :p

Randi_Candi
12-03-2005, 02:40 PM
things didn't work out. and her student pass is not approved.
Sorry to hear tat, perhaps the next 1 will b betta
Take care, buddy

sting691
13-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Sorry to hear tat, perhaps the next 1 will b betta
Take care, buddy

no problemo. small matter lah.... :p

Blue_gal
13-03-2005, 10:19 AM
"receiving foc bonking whenever i need her"

NothiNg IS FOC in this WORLD!!!! Maybe Its time to PAY all thoSE FOC BONKING!! u are jUSt given BONKING first & pay later onlY...(prepayment mode) :D

GoOD LuCK!!!

Chill~
BitChy Blue AUnite

sting691
08-04-2005, 07:15 PM
bro mahalosux, guess you and i no more headache liao, ah? :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
03-05-2005, 09:05 PM
bro mahalosux, guess you and i no more headache liao, ah? :rolleyes:

Hey bro sting691, so have you find a better one in a month's time?

sting691
04-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Hey bro sting691, so have you find a better one in a month's time?

apparently, no one better. all want to katoh money. except one is good but too young for me, not in to FL line or whatsoever, she is only 17. :eek:

but has returned home for good. sillypore is not for an innocent gal like her. ;)

sting691
05-06-2005, 05:28 PM
bros, if i bring a PRC gal to JB overnight and come back to extend her visa, what will be the maximum extension from the custom?

please advice.