PDA

View Full Version : Chiobus!!

nyt84
13-02-2005, 11:52 AM
???????????????????????????????????????????????htt p://www.kan120.com/?nyt84

joerush72
13-02-2005, 07:37 PM
???????????????????????????????????????????????htt p://www.kan120.com/?nyt84

bro sam should start filtering out that above mentioned url.. too many fags propaganding it around in here!!!

asknot3
13-02-2005, 07:58 PM
yo threadstarter read this.....

Adult Discussions about Sex
Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. No more picture links here please.[The next twit who posts picture links here instead of the newly created link exchange plaza will be zapped to smithereens!]

I think there might be something coming your way :eek:

FYI...tt is posted by BOSS...see the main page heading :rolleyes:

vmtech
13-02-2005, 10:19 PM
does look like some kind of spam page...
end of the URL always have thier username.

joerush72
13-02-2005, 11:28 PM
does look like some kind of spam page...
end of the URL always have thier username.

not sure what is inside, but i tried registering for it, they said need 10 people to click on your link theurl/username before they allow u access inside.. that's why you see so many fags spamming their own urls around.

deedesilover
13-02-2005, 11:36 PM
yo threadstarter read this.....

I think there might be something coming your way :eek:

FYI...tt is posted by BOSS...see the main page heading :rolleyes:Maybe sam is too busy, we should click on the red triangular icon next to the reputation scales icon to inform him of stupid posts like these.

asknot3
13-02-2005, 11:42 PM
...... we should click on the red triangular icon next to the reputation scales icon to inform him of stupid posts like these. yes, maybe we shd. anyway he is not alone http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=32140 another one trying to trick bros here to get access