PDA

View Full Version : fetish or cross-dressing..

SteveAu
13-02-2005, 08:19 PM
hi guys..anyone out there like silky or satin clothing,for example:evening gown,cheongsam and silky bra or panties? anybody gt fantasize abt bonking gals wearing those clothing?or anybody gt try to crossdress?

ianchew
14-02-2005, 09:51 AM
hi guys..anyone out there like silky or satin clothing,for example:evening gown,cheongsam and silky bra or panties? anybody gt fantasize abt bonking gals wearing those clothing?or anybody gt try to crossdress?

have thought about bonking someone with silky bra & panties .... but prefer one that is clad more sexily in suspender belts & stockings! :D

Cross-dressing?? nah ..... i leave it to the gals to dress in them .. more shiok! :rolleyes:

spenceryap
13-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Steve,

Are you into it?

;)

Kyser Soze
13-12-2005, 02:53 PM
I rather cross a road than cross dressing.

I'm not into this kind of fetish. Sorry. :(

Zhumimi
13-12-2005, 04:31 PM
once i was on the street, someone insisted i was cross dressing... :( :D

thaivisitor
13-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but some how, it makes me feel like you are offering leh.....

If got some one like, how?:D

Cheers
Tee Vee:rolleyes:

badslavevivian
16-12-2005, 01:33 PM
i almost did girl-on-"girl" roleplaying involving the guy cross dressing but didnt get round to doing it cuz i had to leaver singapore
frankly i was very excited and enthusiastic about it... well firstly im bisexual and secondly im into fetishes
although theres a risk that the guy might actually look hotter than me.. haha. i mean hey havent you seen those beautiful (even pre operation) ladyboys

drop me a note if youd like to experiment a little... ; )

check me out? (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=47313)