PDA

View Full Version : Field Report, JJ at Grand Hyatt Bangkok

Longbaldman
20-10-2012, 10:47 AM
The JJ Bar at Grand Hyatt Bangkok generally starts the "happenings" after 11 pm. Before that, it is a dinner place. Beautiful Thai women starts to flow in (and believe me, they really pack the place like nobody business). These gals will check you out with their sexy stares if you are not with another woman. Anyway, to cut this short, here's my FR.

PAMELA

Looks: 8/10 (girlfriend look and sultry looking eyes)
Height: 1.60 m
Boobs: 34C
Cost: 4000baht for 2 hours (if she likes you she stays longer)
BJ: 9/10.

so I went to JJ with another buddy. Was standing around the bar with out back facing the bar tender(you need to do that so gals can check you out).
Pam was standing right beside me but only did eye contact. Had a quick chat with her and she got closer. You can hug them and neck kiss them in the bar. (I see some ang mo kissing girls on the lip). I was hugging her from behind while the live band played. she puts her hand on my brudder while rocking to the tune. Asked her how much she said 4000. Agreed and we went back hotel.

She took a shower (very clean girl) and waited for me on the bed. Started licking my dick and balls. Very well done. Uses pressure of her tongue to pleasure. Sucking balls in quick succession that I almost cum immediately. She did not say how many shot I can have but she doesnt mind if you cum many times. (Guess she liked me). after my first ejectulation, she gently cleaned me up and put on the condom and insert into her tight pussy. Not a loud screamer but moans softly. before I came, asked her if can CIM, she shook her head, so I unload on her breast. Wonderful.

after that, we to shower, she gave another quick BJ and we cleaned ourselves. Gave her another 500baht as tips for taxi and great service. Left after 3.5 hrs. Guess I got my money worth.

I heard some gals in JJ would do the entire night for 7000 baht. This is a must try and visit place. Cheers!

sailsingapore
20-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Is it SPASSO @ Grand Hyatt Erawan BKK ?? :confused:

Longbaldman
20-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Yes, it is ESSPASSO. used to be called JJ amongst local.

stmapede
21-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Good FR. Heard a lot about this place to be high end in therms of damage. Would like to try it out. But the fact is that most go for ST while I always prefer LT. Plus the damage is out of my league.

Pinkreika
23-10-2012, 05:24 AM
Wow really high end, 4000 for st.
Bro if u hit Bkk again try insomnia or scratch dog.

Suriyothai
23-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Wow really high end, 4000 for st.

Where is Insomnia and Scratch Dog. And what ranges of damages expected.. Thanks.

stmapede
23-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Where is Insomnia and Scratch Dog. And what ranges of damages expected.. Thanks.
Insonmia is at Soi 12. Go there and ask anyone. Or you can just tell taxi driver, everyone knows.

Scratch Dog is at basement of Winsor Hotel at Soi 20

Pinkreika
23-10-2012, 10:51 AM

Insomnia Is located at sukhumvit soi 12, located near the Korean town.

Scratch dog is located at Sukhumvit soi 20, just below windsor hotel.

Cheers.

There's many more clubs to pick up FLs though.

Suriyothai
23-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Insomnia Is located at sukhumvit soi 12, located near the Korean town.

Scratch dog is located at Sukhumvit soi 20, just below windsor hotel.

Cheers.

There's many more clubs to pick up FLs though.

Thank you thank you. Based in Phnom Penh now and tipe is ripe for a visa run in Bangkok...

Pinkreika
23-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Thank you thank you. Based in Phnom Penh now and tipe is ripe for a visa run in Bangkok...

That's cool bro, enjoy your stay in Bkk.
I'm here for a month, visiting friends and holiday.

1bbcd5
23-10-2012, 04:23 PM
http://www.freecoupontoday.info/coupon/shopping/adu.jpg

Longbaldman
28-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Haha, guess I didnt know the market rate. Will try insomina next time. can some kind heart explain the system and price ar insomina? Thanks.

Pinkreika
29-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Haha, guess I didnt know the market rate. Will try insomina next time. can some kind heart explain the system and price ar insomina? Thanks.

Insomnia full of FL, price varies bro. FLs will approach u if u are alone or with a group of guys.
Sometimes u can get FOC.
Prices from 2500 onwards, but sometimes when approaching the end, when the club closing soon FLs will grab their chances. Name your price and they will take it, but insomnia standard of FLs not there, so see properly before u bring them out.

Cheers

indianmagicoil
30-10-2012, 05:11 AM
JJ or Spasso these are farang carrot head joints for those too scared to venture out of the "safety" of a 5 star hotel. Bht4,000 for ST and Bht7,000 for LT? :eek: As the thais would say "hii bpen thong???!!!"