PDA

View Full Version : Married 30yo stewardess

ecco6
16-02-2005, 09:46 PM
happens to know this stewardess from a club and brought her home to boink.... told me shes married with kids..... husband not in town so came out for a fling......

KingEros
16-02-2005, 10:45 PM
happens to know this stewardess from a club and brought her home to boink.... told me shes married with kids..... husband not in town so came out for a fling......
Dunno if she's really a stewardess ... but the evidence left behind by her 2 kids are there for all to see. Well done on the fling & THANKS for the pics.

ecco6
16-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Dunno if she's really a stewardess ... but the evidence left behind by her 2 kids are there for all to see. Well done on the fling & THANKS for the pics.
Bro Kingeos, confirmed shes a stewardess cos she had actually showed me her crew pass and it was for the year 2005

TinMan
17-02-2005, 01:09 AM
Bro Kingeos, confirmed shes a stewardess cos she had actually showed me her crew pass and it was for the year 2005

one tell tale sign.. her finger nails.. seems tat there are red tone.. left behind after removing of the red nail polish... :)

yang punk
17-02-2005, 12:29 PM
So Mrs Ecco not in town too or did you all go into 3-some?

KingEros
17-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Uncle ... dun hafta justify anything lar, as I was just making a casual remark. Moreover, you're the one who's bonking her ... as long as she makes you high, does her crew pass add anything??

So Mrs Ecco not in town too or did you all go into 3-some?
Uncle ... you just asked the question which I didn't dare raised. Thought Mrs Ecco do come in here for look-see look-see??

yang punk
17-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Uncle ... you just asked the question which I didn't dare raised. Thought Mrs Ecco do come in here for look-see look-see??[/QUOTE]

Just what I thought...was abit worried that Mr Ecco got careless in his eagerness to share his good fortune!

Wangshang
17-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Uncle ... you just asked the question which I didn't dare raised. Thought Mrs Ecco do come in here for look-see look-see??

Just what I thought...was abit worried that Mr Ecco got careless in his eagerness to share his good fortune![/QUOTE]

Oh dear...

ecco6
18-02-2005, 12:53 AM
The fact is that Mrs Ecco went to Genting with her family for a 2N1d trip so ...... frankly speaking why waste such a good chance to bonk other gals rite.. dun u agree..?? but the thing is that it is too big a gamble though, who knows sway sway she comes back and open the door, i dunno whats gonna be her reaction. Gonna blow up or gonna blow job?? hehe

ecco6
18-02-2005, 01:00 AM
a few more pics to go..... anyone wants to add to my repu?? thks

yang punk
18-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Bro Ecco...want to add pts for u but impossible...system lah!

I am sure many of your fans (and Mrs Ecco's) are worried for you because if your wifee do come to SB forum and see your romp with someone else... your dick will be fried! Unless of course she is liberal enough to allow you to swing!

But anyway...have to say this Mrs Ecco's tits and boobs and I am sure pussy too, look better than that stewardess.

But than who can resist a free buffet? :D

KingEros
18-02-2005, 09:43 PM
But anyway... have to say this Mrs Ecco's tits and boobs and I am sure pussy too, look better than that stewardess.

My exact sentiments ... while just lesser than half of me was worried for Ecco's balls kena fried, more than half of me was more worried that we won't get to see the most fantastic missus again!!! :eek: ;)

But than who can resist a free buffet?

Or who can resist playing with other people's toys??
Or who can resist reading the day's papers over their shoulders??
You get my drift ...

ecco6
20-02-2005, 12:30 AM
here comes her crack........

aLeGrIa
20-02-2005, 09:08 AM
hmm... interesting looking pussy.. like a piece of chinese new year abalone..

Singapore brand of coz! :)