PDA

View Full Version : Finger in girl's asshole during sex

Ah Yat
18-02-2005, 08:12 AM
Hi,

did you ever shove your finger into the girl's asshole before during sex? Do they like it ?

wsite2
18-02-2005, 08:17 AM
yes, bro. i like that bro. any local gal can recommend..... thanks :)

octopuffy
18-02-2005, 08:31 AM
did you ever shove your finger into the girl's asshole before during sex? Do they like it ?
yes, very often
do it gently n with ample lubricant, so all the ladies i've encountered enjoyed it.
Enjoy exploring!!!Cheers!!!

ahbengsony
18-02-2005, 08:35 AM
The one and only i ever tried is GL 150 WL xiaomei not sure she still around . :p

will1677
18-02-2005, 09:45 AM
The one and only i ever tried is GL 150 WL xiaomei not sure she still around . :p

She has retired from GL but still lives in Sgp doing some beauty lessons.

songsong1213
18-02-2005, 10:50 AM
yes, bro. i like that bro. any local gal can recommend..... thanks :)

Ha...ha...ha... Bro, he is asking whether the girl like it? However now I know you love it, I love it too, if he recommend you remember to recommend me OK :D

HuiGe3387
18-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi,

Gonna try later on my PRC gf ....

BigGuy
18-02-2005, 11:21 AM
I have done it w my GF. You cannot just poke it la.....got to do it will bonking licking her then slowly insert finger in....after some time she will learn to enjoy it and also follow the rythmn of your fingering.....shiok

sibaysong4u
18-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi,

did you ever shove your finger into the girl's asshole before during sex? Do they like it ?No,i just shove my whole dick into her ass and she enjoy it. :D

darylcch
19-02-2005, 01:35 AM
My girlfrd like it...whenever i lick her..i will shove my finger into her ass...she will shutter more..and come very quickly...

Mr.romance
19-02-2005, 12:29 PM
immediately click on to this thread after i spotted it. To me this thread Sounds funny but creative to me...
It reminds me at one time I wanted to dig my ex tiraks(Thai GF) Ass & she shouted "Ouch"...So didnt really force my finger into it...Actually also wan to test whether her Ass "Virgin" or not lah....Anyway her ass pretty tight...Too bad never get a chance to put my horny dick in....as from wat I knoe she will not allow also lah....

rookster
19-02-2005, 01:13 PM
The best way to do it is to lick her clit while fingering her ass. This will be more pleasurable for the girls and they will usually oblige to anal sex after that.

DavidCheng
20-02-2005, 01:47 AM
Bro Ah Yat, why don't you try to finger your own asshole and share with us?

Let us know how you feel...

alphalaw
20-02-2005, 01:03 PM

Why post such statement? No such need lah... :mad:

Eastpipper
20-02-2005, 01:11 PM

hey bro,dun think what u comment is very friendly huh,some bro may not like it,let see how many of the ppl out there agree with me,

waka
20-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Sound so fun must go n try out with my gf liao... :D

just_me
20-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Ya, I also want to try out.

darylcch
20-02-2005, 06:34 PM
just explore more on her ass...there's a bit of sticking nope near the ass...play with it...play with the rim...don't just insert in...make it wet using her lub from her vag...she will love it...she will slowly suck your finger into her ass if you just place near the hole...let her make her own timing...

rookster
20-02-2005, 08:27 PM
The worst thing that can happen is just a Nutella-stained finger after that :D

Ah Yat
20-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Use a lubricated gloved finger

thaivisitor
20-02-2005, 11:05 PM
immediately click on to this thread after i spotted it. To me this thread Sounds funny but creative to me...
It reminds me at one time I wanted to dig my ex tiraks(Thai GF) Ass & she shouted "Ouch"...So didnt really force my finger into it...Actually also wan to test whether her Ass "Virgin" or not lah....Anyway her ass pretty tight...Too bad never get a chance to put my horny dick in....as from wat I knoe she will not allow also lah....
Oh yes, your ex-tirak told me. After that she shit out a gold ring and was wondering how come the gold ring inside her asshole.

Which reminds me, you were asking what happen to your gold ring? :D

ahbengsony
21-02-2005, 08:53 AM
Oh yes, your ex-tirak told me. After that she shit out a gold ring and was wondering how come the gold ring inside her asshole.

Which reminds me, you were asking what happen to your gold ring? :D

----
hahaha !!! A good one !! :D

qwer1234
21-02-2005, 09:29 AM
i like girl to finger my ass during foreplay
i think very shiok
any bro here tried it

orbit_beer
21-02-2005, 05:00 PM
i think very shiok
any bro here tried it
:eek: your gal do u or u do her??? :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
21-02-2005, 06:11 PM
i think very shiok
any bro here tried it
why you don't stuff a dildo inside, heard from ah qua damn shiok also.

Once you get use to it, maybe you can post in the FL side for samsters help, can also get paid leh... keekekekek

PS, don't take it too seriously hor, joking only. :D

Gullwing
21-02-2005, 06:41 PM
if i reco correctly, mi tried once wif a wl, tat zabor like it, said itz a diff kind of feeling, dunno true or not, aw dun really care

Eastpipper
21-02-2005, 06:42 PM

thats a gd 1 bro!so imaginative of you!
kekeke

happyranchu
21-02-2005, 06:42 PM
IMHO, those who like AR during a FJ, will like the WL finger the ass. i find the feeling very shiok. :D

fish76
21-02-2005, 06:53 PM
IMHO, those who like AR during a FJ, will like the WL finger the ass. i find the feeling very shiok. :D

I enjoy arse fucking and the actual anal sex as well.

I think most guys do, we all want to be the first in a particular hole. CB hole cannot be the first, we try arse hole and see if we can be the first.

Brings back memories of an ex gf many moons ago, she enjoys anal sex and can cum like 3 times in a session.

trew5
21-02-2005, 06:54 PM
personally i dun mind give her a good lick and tongue fxxk her ass if she bath clean enough before sex.. by the time i shove my didi in her cunt she will be begging me to stick my finger in another hole, also found out if yr finger stimulate at the correct spot in the ass ... within minute she will scream in orgasm .. :D

rooter
21-02-2005, 07:39 PM
hey bro,dun think what u comment is very friendly huh,some bro may not like it,let see how many of the ppl out there agree with me,

:mad: ya la, agreed wif bro Eastpipper.
y start war? it's jus a question out of curiosity.....
:D anyway, i tried to do it but gf dun like it...

a4anal
21-02-2005, 10:09 PM
ai too bad my gf don't like it at all, she think it is dirty... :(

thaivisitor
21-02-2005, 11:37 PM
personally i dun mind give her a good lick and tongue fxxk her ass if she bath clean enough before sex.. by the time i shove my didi in her cunt she will be begging me to stick my finger in another hole, also found out if yr finger stimulate at the correct spot in the ass ... within minute she will scream in orgasm .. :D
be careful as some people scream in pain is the same as they scream in orgasm :)

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

Easydeals
22-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Gonna try later on my PRC gf ....
hello brudder u mean u never try before???