PDA

View Full Version : Wildest place you have sex??

Pages : [1] 2

actblur
19-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Hi bros,

Not sure any bros created sure poll anot but here it goes. Just like to know where is the wildest place that u have sex with yr gf/ex-gf/wife/friend/ONS?

The wildest place that I've done it is in a train will my ex (a few year back)... The train was going from HYD to Bangkok... The journey was about 14/16 hrs and we get to spend the nite in the train. Forgot which type of cabin we had liao but I think is those with along the hallway and the seats can be transform into bed with curtains.

When nite falls, we share the "lower bed" (actually there's another bed on top lor). After some cuddle and kisses... both of us starts to get horny and we do it on the bed... :D

quite a experience cos the bed was along the hallway and we need to keep the "noise" level down... :p

any bros have similar experience or others experience doing it at other places care to share??

And thanks for participate/sharing yr experience.

oxilary
22-02-2005, 05:11 AM
public area.. exciting mar..

hdb staircase.. cinema.. all this in my imagination. i virgin.. shy shy.. actblur bro shud noe right? :o

actblur
22-02-2005, 09:48 AM
public area.. exciting mar..

hdb staircase.. cinema.. all this in my imagination. i virgin.. shy shy.. actblur bro shud noe right?

or should i say going to fulfill soon?? :D

some public places which may be exciting -

highway
carpark
garden
library
office
disco/pub

me oso shy shy type leh :o

lesnar
22-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Giordana Takashimaya changing room?? :D

I have a desire for that......

actblur
22-02-2005, 10:15 AM
Giordana Takashimaya changing room??

I have a desire for that......

hahaha.... that a nice one....

I had a friend actually PCC in the changing room :eek: He say he unload into the pants that he brought in to try.... pity the nxt person tat going to try....

but it long time ago lor... more than 10 yrs liao.... :o

malayboy
23-02-2005, 03:56 PM
One of my ex was always horny and continuously yearn for sex in "exciting places". I am the shy shy type and only dared to try the following with her:
- sex in the office (I have my own office but has a glass door - of course, I only dared to do it late at night)
- sex in a pub's toilet
- hj in a pub while sitting in a quiet corner
- bj while driving

Wao lao, the most scary was the hj in the pub....all the time I have this funny feeling that someone is watching me.

actblur
23-02-2005, 04:24 PM
- sex in the office (I have my own office but has a glass door - of course, I only dared to do it late at night)
- sex in a pub's toilet
- hj in a pub while sitting in a quiet corner
- bj while driving

wa.... do in so many places liao still shy... (just joking) :D

bj while driving is fun.... did try it b4 while driving up to KL.... ;)

malayboy
23-02-2005, 04:38 PM
wa.... do in so many places liao still shy... (just joking) :D

bj while driving is fun.... did try it b4 while driving up to KL.... ;)

I was never the one to make the first move for all those daring acts... she has always been the one. Somehow, I am too shy to initiate the process.

Forgot to mention that once, without me knowing, someone was peeping at us when we were making out in my car (at a deserted carpark) in bright daylight. My ex saw him but ignored him.....she only told me about it after we left the place.

actblur
23-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Forgot to mention that once, without me knowing, someone was peeping at us when we were making out in my car (at a deserted carpark) in bright daylight. My ex saw him but ignored him.....she only told me about it after we left the place.

she scare later u "jam brake" mah...

bright daylight... me oso shy... me do it during the night only... ;)

another place to try is along the road shoulder of malaysia NS expressway... quite exciting actually cos u not sure whether to bypassing can will stop their car and look out anot... :eek:

malayboy
23-02-2005, 05:08 PM
she scare later u "jam brake" mah...

bright daylight... me oso shy... me do it during the night only... ;)

another place to try is along the road shoulder of malaysia NS expressway... quite exciting actually cos u not sure whether to bypassing can will stop their car and look out anot... :eek:

Actually, I think she enjoyed it more than I did...

Regarding your idea, you will definitely receive a huge audience. First, there will be a bunch of kind souls approaching you, thinking that your car has broken down. They will stay to watch. Second, those guys who passed by will kay poh and not watch the road, causing accidents. There will then be a massive traffic jam and everyone will get out of their cars to watch you.....

banana
23-02-2005, 05:31 PM
my experience:

1. public toilet
2. cable car
3. car
4. friend's home kitchen
5. office
6. hdb lift
7. pool side

will add on when i remember...

want to try:
1. in the plane
2. on top of my car
3. ISP data centre
4. children playground

banana
23-02-2005, 05:33 PM
my experience:

1. public toilet
2. cable car
3. car
4. friend's home kitchen
5. office
6. hdb lift
7. pool side

yes, and SBS bus too!

malayboy
23-02-2005, 05:35 PM
my experience:

1. public toilet
2. cable car
3. car
4. friend's home kitchen
5. office
6. hdb lift
7. pool side

want to try:
1. in the plane
2. on top of my car
3. ISP data centre
4. children playground

Xi bei ho leh. Did you manage to finish the act when you did it in the cable car and in the lift?

actblur
23-02-2005, 05:48 PM
want to try:
1. in the plane
2. on top of my car
3. ISP data centre
4. children playground

wow that 's alot of places leh

top of yr car think can only do it in dark places lor...

children palygound think os quite difficult leh... (do it inside the little hut??) :rolleyes:

think it will be exciting as well... kekekeke :D

malayboy
23-02-2005, 05:53 PM

children palygound think os quite difficult leh... (do it inside the little hut??) :rolleyes:

do will be exciting as well... kekekeke :D

I passed by a large children's playground at the new Punggol estate. It is quite dim and most of the flats seems to be empty....just a suggestion.

lament
23-02-2005, 05:56 PM
places i have had tried....

1. public toilet
2. car
3. friend's living room - stay overnite at friend's place with gf
4. office
5. hdb lift
6. beaches
7. staircase landing
8. playground
9. void deck

lesnar
23-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Too bad i no GF....

heaven1234
23-02-2005, 08:37 PM
I have sex at parade hotel....just beside devilsbar...haha..quite an experience and 1 silly things i did is I flash my condomn on the toliet bow,,,,but the condomn just cant seem to flash through the hole.....shit ! aiya hack care..leaves it to the tolet cleaner....keke :P and that gal got to know her two days on , pick up at devilbars and the next time we met, we fuck.....

ecco6
23-02-2005, 11:57 PM
i had tried these places:
1. HDB staircase (afternoon)
2. HDB void deck stone table (3am)
3. Playgorund (3am)
4. Back of my car doin doggie at punggol (4am) full nude
5. In Car
6. Shopping Centre Toilet
7. Community Centre
8. Somewhere very near to Istana side entrance (full nude) 4am
9. Marina south park (2-3am) full nude
10. In a club
11. somewhere very very near to HMV taxi stand
12. BJ in a cab
13. beside american club
14. Reservoir
the rest got to let me think ok.... anyway what i had mentioned are real and if any bros wants to try those places, pm me and i will tell you the exact place. forgot to say..... I LOVE OUTDOOR SEX as the exictement is definetely 10 times better then bed

actblur
24-02-2005, 12:03 AM
i had tried these places:
14. Reservoir
the rest got to let me think ok.... anyway what i had mentioned are real and if any bros wants to try those places, pm me and i will tell you the exact place. forgot to say..... I LOVE OUTDOOR SEX as the exictement is definetely 10 times better then bed

wow.... this is really alot of places ;)

how about in the sea?? This is one of my "to try" places :p

oxilary
24-02-2005, 12:54 AM
sea so dirty.. swimming pool :D

actblur
24-02-2005, 01:00 AM
sea so dirty.. swimming pool :D

do agree lor... SGP sea CMI lor... must choose a place with beautiful beach and water....

any recommendations?? :D

oxilary
24-02-2005, 02:04 AM
last time desaru was good.. but not in recent years.. :(

actblur
24-02-2005, 02:58 AM
last time desaru was good.. but not in recent years.. :(

been there.... water not that clear lah.... thinking of Redung.... :D

"xia ri mo mo cha" kekekekeke

oxilary
24-02-2005, 03:38 AM
desaru.. was crystal clear last time.. but dat's at least 15 yrs ago.

banana
24-02-2005, 04:17 AM
wah! seem like we SGP men here fetish for outdoor sex. :cool:

oh yes! keep it coming... so whr next? how about right in front of the parliment? or centre of padang field?

how about we organise a mass sex parade in front of istana?

banana
24-02-2005, 04:21 AM
Xi bei ho leh. Did you manage to finish the act when you did it in the cable car and in the lift?

cable car - nope! if i recall, i dont want to cum bcos i dont know how to clear the mess. it was quite a turn on when the opposite cable car pass by and stare at u doing it.

lift - actually a quick bj and do a quick insertion.

:cool:

banana
24-02-2005, 04:22 AM

think it will be exciting as well... kekekeke :D

may be next time i go to the zoo and bonk my gal in front of ah-meng... hee hee...

oxilary
24-02-2005, 09:39 AM

and to satisfy actblur bro's desires.. we organise it opposite istana park.. the water fountain there @ bboss.. :D

tokkon1
24-02-2005, 01:08 PM
wah! seem like we SGP men here fetish for outdoor sex. :cool:

oh yes! keep it coming... so whr next? how about right in front of the parliment? or centre of padang field?

Yep did it a few times at Reservoirs carparks and Changi point. H'evr my most exciting time was when I did it on a queen size bed with my then gf with her mother sleeping just beside us. It was a hotel in genting highland and we have just check in after a long bus trip...hehehe... :D

oxilary
24-02-2005, 01:17 PM
H'evr my most exciting time was when I did it on a queen size bed with my then gf with her mother sleeping just beside us.

omg.. dat must have really been an experience :eek:

big_bear
24-02-2005, 01:49 PM
you know some shopping centres, has this small little room for young mothers to breast feed their baby? The breast feeding room is one of the the best places to have a fuck when you and you gf are horny on a lazy Saturday outing.

The room can be locked. And also, inside usually have a table, and a couch for mothers to sit. So its up to your imagination how you wanna do it.

I remember one time it was very late at night, around 2am in the morning when me and my ex-gf just finished watching a midnight show, we passed by this breast feeding room and my ex suddenly suggested that she want to do it with me in there. I was taken by surprise but i'm all game for it.

Went in, locked the door, and we quickly stripped and fucked away. Because its a public area, so we try to minimise the noise, and yet, the idea of having sex outside is so dangerous that it was an exciting and exhilirating experience.

Halfway thru the session, i think theres a toilet cleaner outside walking around, and we dun dare to make any sound... after a while, somebody go and switch off the lights to our room, and we couldn't do anything except to offload quickly and wait for 15min before sneaking out from there.

malayboy
24-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Yep did it a few times at Reservoirs carparks and Changi point. H'evr my most exciting time was when I did it on a queen size bed with my then gf with her mother sleeping just beside us. It was a hotel in genting highland and we have just check in after a long bus trip...hehehe... :D

That's the ultimate man.... you're the man.

Did her mum wake up? What would you do if she wakes up in the middle of the session?

banana
24-02-2005, 02:02 PM

u sure u r bonking ur gf??? ... hee hee :eek:

banana
24-02-2005, 02:25 PM
...Got to know a girl later who loves doing it in public. Like void decks and parks. She loves screaming out loud when she cums, like want the whole world to hear liddat. Tight pussy, delicious and cute, has a good voice to hehe... miss her, too bad attached now le.

bro, u turning me on leh! :p

actblur
24-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Thank you bros for sharing yr experience and keeping htis thread alive!! ;)

Ah meng..

have not been to the zoo for quite some time liao.... but think tat place abit should be quite excitment lor.... scarly ah meng get turn on by your action :eek:

and to satisfy actblur bro's desires.. we organise it opposite istana park.. the water fountain there @ bboss..

wa... tempting leh.... the place is quite dark after midnite rite?.... but my gf not interested in outdoor lor... can bring FL anot?? So u organise one for me?? :-D

p.s. congrats on hitting 600 points!!

oxilary
24-02-2005, 03:11 PM
wa... tempting leh.... the place is quite dark after midnite rite?.... but my gf not interested in outdoor lor... can bring FL anot?? So u organise one for me??

p.s. congrats on hitting 600 points!!

hehe.. lydat the FL sure super expensive.. doing in public.. :p so hard to organise..

thanks.. :)

tokkon1
24-02-2005, 05:07 PM
omg.. dat must have really been an experience :eek:

Yep...scared shitless throughout but it was one heck of a ride....

That's the ultimate man.... you're the man.
Did her mum wake up? What would you do if she wakes up in the middle of the session?

Did it cos her mum was snoring away....No she did not woke up but even if she did, gambled that she will pretend to sleep to avoid embarassment for all...hehe..playin a bit of psychology..and her daughter.

u sure u r bonking ur gf??? ... hee hee :eek:

haha...know what you're thinking but it happen in broad daylight around 4 in the afternoon.

oxilary
24-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Yep...scared shitless throughout but it was one heck of a ride....

hahah. it's the kinda story that u live proudly to tell another day :p

lament
24-02-2005, 05:45 PM
i almost 4get ...i used to like giodarno changing rooms ....

they use 2 have a small sofa inside ...good 4 doggies plus nobody will bother you if its too crowded and have tried it at numerous outlets but my fav is the tampines one ...

banana
24-02-2005, 06:18 PM
all these wild places remind me of my younger days. now too old liao! nowsaday, book room, bonk and sleep. weak sia!

i wish i can do it again in the cable car.

just a thot, may be got chance will try the westin hotel lift, straight to 72nd storey. :cool:

i also remembered last time my SGT bring his gal but to his bunk to bonk. amazing!!! :cool:

actblur
25-02-2005, 10:08 AM
hehe.. lydat the FL sure super expensive.. doing in public.. so hard to organise..

according to this thread, it seems to same price leh :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=32766

banana
25-02-2005, 12:40 PM
not to forget the most classic place - cinema.

BJ, FJ, ... the good old days... :p

actblur
25-02-2005, 02:34 PM
not to forget the most classic place - cinema.

BJ, FJ, ... the good old days...

yesh bro cinema, goto those not so popular cinemas during weekdays and grab the 1st show of the day, and do it there in one corner.... :p

errr... how about those clean karaoke joint?? k-box, party world??

banana
25-02-2005, 11:51 PM
errr... how about those clean karaoke joint?? k-box, party world??

hmm.. my mind is working... next time bring my prc gals and bonk there. but come to think of it... i have grown up... and i m more into going hotel. doing in public or common areas seem to be the the thing for the past. i guess my age is catching up. :(

oxilary
26-02-2005, 01:46 AM
according to this thread, it seems to same price leh :D

u get the girls.. i organise the event :D

mugenhond1
26-02-2005, 04:58 AM
Bro oxilary...if u r organsing any event..count me in leh...

oxilary
26-02-2005, 05:02 AM
Bro oxilary...if u r organsing any event..count me in leh...

bank robbery u wan go?
lol.. sure i'll count u in. if i do organise any event dat is :p

mugenhond1
26-02-2005, 05:06 AM
bank robbery u wan go?
lol.. sure i'll count u in. if i do organise any event dat is :p

Bank robbery...hahahahaha sounds interesting...

oxilary
26-02-2005, 05:10 AM
Bank robbery...hahahahaha sounds interesting...

haha.. :p

asdfghjkl
26-02-2005, 11:26 AM
it sure sounds interesting ler.. :p

oxilary
26-02-2005, 11:53 AM
it sure sounds interesting ler.. :p

haha.. wanna join us then?? :p

banana
26-02-2005, 12:55 PM
haha.. wanna join us then?? :p

count me in. how about we form 3 teams and rob the bank concurrently? then we take the 1/2 the money go westin and throw it down. and the other half we share. cool sia! :cool:

oxilary
26-02-2005, 01:32 PM
then we take the 1/2 the money go westin and throw it down. and the other half we share. cool sia! :cool:

can, no prob! like the movies, yamakasi or steal lydat! :p

banana
26-02-2005, 01:40 PM
can, no prob! like the movies, yamakasi or steal lydat! :p

i will be the driver with my volvo s80 waiting for u guys outside the bank. i love car chase. see how i jerk off the police cars. :D

oxilary
26-02-2005, 02:03 PM
i love car chase. see how i jerk off the police cars. :D

hahah.. sure! fun fun :cool:

BustLover
26-02-2005, 02:05 PM
The place I ever have sex:-

1. Car;
2. At the National Stadium during a low-key match;
3. Under a tree in a park;
4. School compound

banana
26-02-2005, 05:58 PM
this thread seem to slow down now. how about we vary a bit. how about any of us got caught in the act. be it at home or our wild places? any to share? :)

tokkon1
27-02-2005, 05:09 AM
this thread seem to slow down now. how about we vary a bit. how about any of us got caught in the act. be it at home or our wild places? any to share? :)

OK I start first...May sound unreal but it's the truth...

I was 14 years old when I had my first orgy with my neighbourhood kids and believe it or not, I'm the oldest. Youngest I think is 10 or 11 only. There were 4 couples invloved.

It happened when I was still living in a kampong and just behind my house, there was a vacant house which was periodically rented out. At that time it was in between tenant. The 8 of us were all lving in the neigborhoood and someone in our group suggested a sex orgy. Wonder if it's me?? as I was the oldest. We all knew about sex becos in the wild days of kampong living, this vacant house was rented out mainly to young couples and kampong houses were make of planks nailed together. There were always gaps which one can peep thru. Also, these wooden houses were built with ventilation slits on the upper part of the wall. My room was the room adjacent to the vacant house and each time when a sex session was going on, me and my neighbourhood kids will stand on a table, look through the slits and have a grandstand view of the going ons.

We learn all the various sexual positions and techniques from these viewings.
One day which was a few days after the previous tenant had moved out, we organised the orgy. We paired up and I took my next door girl who I believe was 13 then.

We were all at it when her mother banged very hard on the door and shouted for us to open it screaming that she knows what we are all doing inside. Obviously she also peeped through the gaps and witnessed the whole thing.
We quickly dressed and sheepishly opened the door. It was a most terrifying moment for all of us. I was given two tight slaps immediately followed by her pulling me to meet my grandmother, the only guardian in then...and the aggrieved mother telling her everything.

I remembered that I was given a most serious thrashing by my old man when he returned home and learned about the whole thing... :o

banana
27-02-2005, 04:15 PM
OK I start first...May sound unreal but it's the truth...

I was 14 years old when I had my first orgy with my neighbourhood kids and believe it or not, I'm the oldest. Youngest I think is 10 or 11 only. There were 4 couples invloved. ....

wah! so were u sued? ha ha! wat a story. can i get the producer of True Files to film your story? :p

any more caught in the act?

i rem mine. wasnt a bonking session. i think i was 12 or 13. having tution at my female tutor place. then i got erected the way she dressed (cant reveal too much info here), so i put my hand inside and PCC, she suddenly came in and ask "what are u doing?" good thing i responded fast. say got mosquito bite. dont know she believe or not? any way... those were the good old days.
:p

oxilary
27-02-2005, 04:44 PM
wah.. the stories sound freakin hot! :D

banana
27-02-2005, 04:48 PM
wah.. the stories sound freakin hot! :D

any story to contribute?

oxilary
27-02-2005, 05:05 PM
any story to contribute?

hehe.. actually not really.
i dun haf such luck :(

actblur
27-02-2005, 09:43 PM
any story to contribute?

This incident of mine happened a few years back when I was with my ex. We did not really get caught in the act but almost..... :p

Me gal and I like to do it in public areas and one of our fav place is along the road shoulder of NS expressway. She's living in JB and we normally will driving up to a stretch when there is total darkness (no lamp post/light) in the wee hours. We normally switch off the lights and let the engine and air-con running.

So there is one time which we are in the heat of do it... I saw a car from far and it was approach our car slowly (cos the car was still quite distance even after 3mins and the normal travelling speed along NS expressway is 110km/h). I sense something wrong with tat car and we quickly get dress and pretend that we are resting in the back of the car. I took a look at the car tat passes us by slowly and found out that it's those tow truck tat protrol the NS expressway and help those car tat are in trouble. Think they saw us resting in the car and they quickly drove off after they bypass our car. After tat we quickly finish from where we left and drove off immediately. ;)

banana
28-02-2005, 04:14 AM
This incident of mine happened a few years back when I was with my ex. We did not really get caught in the act but almost..... :p

i thot the other car's ppl wanna ask u for permission to join in... ha ha ha... :D

tokkon1
28-02-2005, 12:33 PM
wah! so were u sued? ha ha! wat a story. can i get the producer of True Files to film your story? :

Aiyah...'Nei chou pu ker wai chuan'. Everything was kept under wraps by our families..

Another incident occurred which involves my maid, wife and me. Quite a painful experience and it breaks my heart to see my wife so hurt then. My first maid was rather dowdy in looks and mannerism. Altho a good worker, on the day she left, I told myself I'm getting a young good looking maid that I will enjoy looking at.

So it turns out that my second maid is young, good looking and have a gregarious character who smiles alot. She's a philipina and enjoys singing. I have a pretty good Karaoke setup at home and we used to sing love duets and she sings beautifully scoring 100 on the karaoke scoring feature quite often.

A few months after joining us, my missus took a trip to HK for a few days.

I was watching TV on my bed when she came into my room and sat on the corner and watch the TV with me. Both my kids are in school and there were onli 2 of us in the house.

Instantly I can feel the sexual tension in the air. As she watches she began to lie down slowly leaning towards me and finally ends up supporting her head on her hand with her back to me. She was really in close proximity.

The few mths that she had worked for me, I had always observed proper conduct altho secretly wanting her. From her actions on my bed I can sensed that she is in sexual heat. I picked up my courage and gently placed my hand on her back and gently stroke her with my fingers.

That action was all it needed to break the dam. She turned around, looked at me and in an instance we were kissing passionatlely. I grabbed her and pressed our bodies together tightly. She wasn't wearing a bra and and I had my hands squeezing her ample boobies with fervour while she has her hand going into my shorts pulling and squeezing my rock hard cock.

A moment later I was pulling her blouse over her head to expose those great boobies of hers... wow a C cup. She pulled down my shorts and I pulled down hers. We were both wearing string suspenders (no zippers) so we were naked real fast. She like me wasn't wearing any underwear.

We went at it like wild animals... we kissed fiercely, mashing our mouths together, fighting with our tongues, one hand on the back of her head and the other around her waist. Pulling and pushing strongly.

Part 2 later...gotta work...

actblur
28-02-2005, 01:43 PM
i thot the other car's ppl wanna ask u for permission to join in... ha ha ha...

hahaha... only if there's a chio bu with them :D

actblur
28-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Another incident occurred which involves my maid, wife and me. Quite a painful experience and it breaks my heart to see my wife so hurt then. My first maid was rather dowdy in looks and mannerism. Altho a good worker, on the day she left, I told myself I'm getting a young good looking maid that I will enjoy looking at.

wa... great story bro :p

guess there is a sad ending to this.... anywaes life still must go on lor.... think u have recover from the pain liao cos look like u r a member of the B.O.N.K.S.... back to cheonging again....

"patiently" waiting for part 2..... :D

tokkon1
28-02-2005, 03:49 PM
wa... great story bro

guess there is a sad ending to this.... anywaes life still must go on lor.... think u have recover from the pain liao cos look like u r a member of the B.O.N.K.S.... back to cheonging again....

"patiently" waiting for part 2.....

Yes, time heals all wounds...especially for me. I suspect that I have the same recuperative power like that X-man 'Wolverine'.

Anyway to continue.....

We cudn't have enuf of each other. The sensation of illicit sex and the pent up energy from months of fantasising were being released in that one single moment. When I pulled her to me, I literally wanted to break her bones and integrate her body into mine. I suck her tongue hard and we willingly exchanged body fluids. Her liquid secretions is like an ambrosia from the gods and the way she gulp down mine, you wud think she was dying of thirst just before the kiss. We frenched like forever and even tho I was way past extreme horniness, the kissing was truly satisfying. It's like food for the soul.

After what seems like an eternity, we disengage and she immediately move her lips downwards and took my steel like prick into her small mouth. She proceeded to give me a mother of all blowjobs. With her left index and thumb encircling the base of my prick, she began sucking bobling her head up and down, the hand moving in tandem with a tight grip. It was truly delicious...

I grapped her legs and moved them over my head and position my face inbetween her valley. She was really wet and it exuded a heady smell, pungent but irresistable. Like musk perfume.

I stuck out my tongue and stiffen the tip. With it I used it to tickle her clitoris. Her reaction was to push her entire pussy hard onto my face. My tongue went deeper and I tongue fucked her hard.

With our emotion running high and the sensation of the first time, there was no control or holding back. The pleasure builts quickly and with every stroke of my prick into her warm mouth, the pressure in my scotum builts up till it became unbearable. With a huge arrrrghh... I exploded into her mouth. She continues sucking till the last drop.

During the afterglow, it dawns on me that this 18 years old gave me a really good almost professional blowjob. I asked her if she have sex often and she acknowledges that she did have sex but only a couple times with her bf before coming to work in SIngapore. When I probe further commenting on her excellent skill, then I realised the truth.

I got a few xxxx VCDs at home and it seems my lil maid here took liberties to watch them when she was alone. Not only did it make her horny but watching them taught her the necessary skills..heehee...must thank Ah Peng, my VCD supplier...

OK sorri for the long reminisence, the related part was we had sex almost everyday from that day hence. My wife's working but unlike me who is a partner in my firm, she has got to observed normal office hours meaning she's out of the house by 8am.

Immediately after the gate closes, my SYT maid will come onto my room, snuggle up to me and we will have sex. This goes on for about 1.5 yrs. Unfortunately, one day, my wife came back cos she forgot some documents she left behind and caught us in the act. :(

oxilary
28-02-2005, 03:55 PM
What a story bro.. really steamy.. paper cannot hold fire.. i guess

actblur
28-02-2005, 04:09 PM
Yes, time heals all wounds...especially for me. I suspect that I have the same recuperative power like that X-man 'Wolverine'.

great story bro and thanks for sharing!! Had a hard on while reading part2.

huh... i think tat means u can "na de qi, fang de xia" lor.... :o and do agree time heals all wounds.... the only thing is how long does it takes to heal....

bro oxi.... like to hear yr story leh..... :D

oxilary
28-02-2005, 04:25 PM
when got stories lar.. nobody want to be my female lead :(

actblur
28-02-2005, 04:29 PM
when got stories lar.. nobody want to be my female lead

sure got one lah.... cum on... dun be shy.... kekekekeke :D

oxilary
28-02-2005, 04:30 PM
monsters got sad lives.. no happy stories.. :(
shrek just got lucky not me.. :o

actblur
28-02-2005, 04:34 PM
monsters got sad lives.. no happy stories..
shrek just got lucky not me..

got to agree tat shrek is one lucky orge... sigh.... :(

froggie oso lucky.... got a princess.... :(

oxilary
28-02-2005, 04:35 PM
dis monster not as cute as those in Monster's INC mar.. siGh! :(

actblur
28-02-2005, 04:38 PM
dis monster not as cute as those in Monster's INC mar.. siGh!

Beast oso not cute mah.... sometime oso wan to hit the chio bu leh...
but still got story leh.... :o

oxilary
28-02-2005, 05:13 PM
beast inside is yandao prince mar..

dis monster gone case 1.. LOL :D

tokkon1
28-02-2005, 06:07 PM
my experience:

1. public toilet
2. cable car
3. car
4. friend's home kitchen
5. office
6. hdb lift
7. pool side

Wah bro banana, did it in so many interesting places, let us have some some FRs leh. Unforgettable experiences must share lah... :D

nakamara
03-03-2005, 03:12 PM
hehe my first post here... :)

tried and tested

public toilet
school toilet
Shopping centres staircase...mostly taka and Orchard Shopping ctr
Cinema...PS and bugis
SBS bus
HDB stairs
living room of chalet...when friends in room
beach
classroom

*think taka staircase now cannot...lock liao...haha :D

oxilary
05-03-2005, 06:28 AM
wow.. Bugis and PS cinema during weekday mornings issit?

lol.. :)

itsabt6x
05-03-2005, 01:02 PM
...at a cemetery at nite
...multistory carpark during lunchtime (outside of car)
...got bbbj while driving to malaka (all the way daytime), intentionally passing by trucks slowly...

oxilary
05-03-2005, 02:34 PM
wah.. at cemetery? woo.. not scared meh? :p

asdfghjkl
05-03-2005, 02:56 PM
quite a story here.. kekeke :p

oxilary
05-03-2005, 03:11 PM
quite a story here.. kekeke :p

where's urs? :D

asdfghjkl
05-03-2005, 03:48 PM
bro.. pai seh.. i dun have any war medals to show..

oxilary
05-03-2005, 03:50 PM
bro.. pai seh.. i dun have any war medals to show..

HEHEH.. hurry up.. i waiting to hear stories of u receiving ur heart of valour .. :p

asdfghjkl
05-03-2005, 03:57 PM
hehe.. on second thoughts.. better not.. :)

oxilary
05-03-2005, 04:01 PM
hehe.. on second thoughts.. better not.. :)

orgh.. hiding things liaos :(

asdfghjkl
05-03-2005, 04:03 PM
i am new here.. hope someone can guide me along.. :rolleyes:

Saloth Sar
05-03-2005, 04:06 PM
The place was not particularly wild, but the circumstances were a bit exciting. Place - sitting room of ex-gf's parents' 5-room flat. Time - just after they had gone to bed (with door open).

We both got horny and drifted into sex. My shorts & her came panties off. She sat on a sofa while I knelt in front of her - perfect match of heights. Her legs were raised across my torso and I did the usual thing until we both came. There was some moaning but probably not loud enough to wake up the old folks.

Ahh. Those were the days.

oxilary
05-03-2005, 04:11 PM
i am new here.. hope someone can guide me along.. :rolleyes:
u new?! haha :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
05-03-2005, 06:22 PM
yep.. u didnt read wrongly.. i always see myself as newbie..

cannon2balls
06-03-2005, 02:55 AM
Hi bros,

Not sure any bros created sure poll anot but here it goes. Just like to know where is the wildest place that u have sex with yr gf/ex-gf/wife/friend/ONS?

The wildest place that I've done it is in a train will my ex (a few year back)... The train was going from HYD to Bangkok... The journey was about 14/16 hrs and we get to spend the nite in the train. Forgot which type of cabin we had liao but I think is those with along the hallway and the seats can be transform into bed with curtains.

When nite falls, we share the "lower bed" (actually there's another bed on top lor). After some cuddle and kisses... both of us starts to get horny and we do it on the bed... :D

quite a experience cos the bed was along the hallway and we need to keep the "noise" level down... :p

any bros have similar experience or others experience doing it at other places care to share??

And thanks for participate/sharing yr experience.

That reminds me of the time me and my ex fucked in the cabin of star cruise ... so shiok that we decided to take it a step further by fucking on a rented fishing boat after that trip ... damn shiok!!!

cannon2balls
06-03-2005, 03:01 AM
The place was not particularly wild, but the circumstances were a bit exciting. Place - sitting room of ex-gf's parents' 5-room flat. Time - just after they had gone to bed (with door open).

We both got horny and drifted into sex. My shorts & her came panties off. She sat on a sofa while I knelt in front of her - perfect match of heights. Her legs were raised across my torso and I did the usual thing until we both came. There was some moaning but probably not loud enough to wake up the old folks.

Ahh. Those were the days.

dat sure is exciting ... i did dat too with my ex, bonking her in the sitting room while her parents were asleep, but their door was closed tho. Once I bonked her in her room that she shared with her bro, he was sleeping on the upper deck and I was ramming her on the lower deck. Not sure if he knew abt it but i have this feeling that he did, with all the movements and squeeking from the double decker bed

nakamara
06-03-2005, 03:42 AM
wow.. Bugis and PS cinema during weekday mornings issit?

lol.. :)

haha...how u know? u try b4 ah? ya lor last time sec sch den pontang sch go have sex...LOL :D

banana
06-03-2005, 06:01 AM
Wah bro banana, did it in so many interesting places, let us have some some FRs leh. Unforgettable experiences must share lah... :D

really cant remember the details. but still will share for the benefits of mankind.

1. cable car. took her to sentosa for countdown. took the cable car and half way thru and find my way ruba ruba her tits and we get excited and strip her bottom to ruba ruba. she strip me too and stroke me. we both wanted more excitement and she bent forward for me to pentrate and lean back on me. stroke stroke a while we dress up.

2. (public toilet) ... then went to the countdown. hang out around WTC (now harbour front) then my ex wanted to go toilet to piss. since already late at nite, i went into the toilet to wait for her. then she came out and start kissing and frenching her and strip her lower bottom and bonk. feeling not safe, after some actions, dressed up. then waited for taxi but dont have so both of us lean againist the wall and rest. then she put her hand into my pants and jerk me off. when i abt to come i say no, bcos i dont know how to clean up the mess.

3. car. was driving home. then my ex told me tonite she was tired and dont wanna have sex with me as agreed earlier. i said is ok u go rest. then she unzip me and blow me while i was driving. i told her too dangerous bcos i cant concerntrate and cant reach the gearbox. then she hj me and clean me up with tissues.

4. friend's home kitchen. when to my ex's friend place for dinner. my ex went to the kitchen to help while i watching tv with her friend's hubby. then i went to the kitchen and tell my ex i m horny. after some presistance and seeing me playing with tomato and banana, she gave in. i quickly unzip my pants and stroke to harden myself and jerk like a doggie.

5. office. it was in my office. had to work on sunday so my ex follow me back. it was morning and wasnt in the mood to start work. started kissing her and one thing lead to another and we became half naked and bonking leaning against the wall.

6. hdb lift. it started while we were on the bus (i dont have a car yet) she began caressing me and stroking my cock. i had a hard-on. once i in the lift, i told my ex, i want to have the excitement of my life, remove her undies and and bonk her. once out of the lift and we were on the bed...history...

7. pool side. went to a friend place, holland village area. after party went to the pool area walk walk. this one nothing to talk abt. kiss and french... lead to sex

:)

banana
06-03-2005, 06:07 AM
Aiyah...'Nei chou pu ker wai chuan'. Everything was kept under wraps by our families..

glad tat u share, but sad to hear this.

so what happen later? i guess u still with ur wife today ya? care to share the experience after the incident. just in case i my in ur shoe, at least i know how to tackle it in the future?

daryl76
06-03-2005, 08:18 PM
several places i tried....

staircase of HDB (common ya?)
chinese garden car park (peeping toms sighted)
changi village (where u can see the planes)
labrador park toilet (handicap toilet)
changi beach park (on a stone bench)
east coast car park (nearest to fort rd but demolished oredi)
woodlands (near marsiling, where u can see JB)

zico
07-03-2005, 12:27 AM
several places i tried....

staircase of HDB (common ya?)
chinese garden car park (peeping toms sighted)
changi village (where u can see the planes)
labrador park toilet (handicap toilet)
changi beach park (on a stone bench)
east coast car park (nearest to fort rd but demolished oredi)
woodlands (near marsiling, where u can see JB)

For me its Jurong Hill (entrance from Jurong bird Park)
Old Rifle Range Road near Bukit Timah Hill (real close to Nature)
plus The Usual Haunts kekekeke

tokkon1
07-03-2005, 01:23 PM
glad tat u share, but sad to hear this.

so what happen later? i guess u still with ur wife today ya? care to share the experience after the incident. just in case i my in ur shoe, at least i know how to tackle it in the future?

I have a lot of respect for women. On the whole they are more resilient, forgiving and strong (in character). Wonder wat I'll do if situation was reversed.

When she caught us, she simply say in the coldest tone imaginable " What the fuck are you guys doing.... and before I cud say anything back she was out of the door slamming it behind her. We were stunned into inaction. Frozen in time basically.

After thinking for awhile, I told my maid to pack her things and I tried calling my wife on her HP. No answer. Waited for an hour and called her in the office. Her colleague pass the call to her and she hangs up immediately on hearing my voice.

I called her colleague this time and quietly asked her if my wife's OK and was told she looked upset but otherwise quite normal. Asked me what happen and I simply said we had a quarrel.

Took my maid and checked her into a hotel...told her to stay there until further notice. Gave her a couple of hundred dollars for daily expenses.

Went home and waited in case the missus comes home early and wants to be there when she does.

She finally came back around 7pm (as per usual) looked at me with those angry eyes and asked coldly "Where's your lover". I told her I took her back to her agent and tried to apologise.

before I can utter another word, she went into bedroom and slammed the door shut and locked it. Well I thought to myself, better to let her cool down so I did not disturb her. About an hour later, she reappeared with pillows and blanket and went over to the children's room and locked herself in with children.

I was at a loss so I returned to my room and watch TV but left the door open. The next event actually broke my heart...

She came into our bedroom sobbing profusely, pulling her pyjamas and thru her sobs she wails "MY heart is so painful... I'm so sad...How can you do this to me..."

She collapses on the floor in a sitting position leaning against the wall and keep on tugging on her pyjamas. That sight was one I shall never forget...
Cursing to myself on how stupid I was, I rushed to her side and hugged her tightly. She tried to push me away but I held on. All this while telling her "I'm Sorry, I'm so sorry"

I don't remember how long but it was a very long time before she quietened down and I released her. I told her again how stupid I was, that it didn't mean a thing, just a stupid act and that she and the family are the most important thing in my life.

At that moment I meant every word I said. I still do but I consider now that commercial exploits do not count... a bastard I know but 'A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do'

This is the hardest bit of essay that I've written thus far. Hope it is useful to some bros here.

By the way, I'm still happily married and I consider myself lucky to have a great wife.

banana
07-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Once I bonked her in her room that she shared with her bro, he was sleeping on the upper deck and I was ramming her on the lower deck. Not sure if he knew abt it but i have this feeling that he did, with all the movements and squeeking from the double decker bed

oh i did this veri often when i was staying with my ex... really enjoy those young and innocent days... ;)

banana
08-03-2005, 01:32 AM
I have a lot of respect for women. On the whole they are more resilient, forgiving and strong (in character). Wonder wat I'll do if situation was reversed.

This is the hardest bit of essay that I've written thus far. Hope it is useful to some bros here.

By the way, I'm still happily married and I consider myself lucky to have a great wife.

bro, thanks for sharing i wish u all the best in your marriage. u should love ur wife all the more and stop visiting SB and jalan GL, KTV, etc.

so bro here, learn from bro +++kon1, dont destroy ur marriage. want to eat secretly, eat finish remember to clean mouth.

bro +++kon1, the greatest regret of my life is, i never marry my fiancee. she is the best gf i ever had. although break off liao, she still live in my heart today. really hard to find another girl, when my ex-fiancee set so high standard.

jsaves
08-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Did it in Music Underground's toilet.

ballzballz
08-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Did it in Music Underground's toilet.

The ladies or Gents ?? So much human traffic going in or out.... a few possibilities i could think of....

1) the ger look like guy...go in guys's toilet will not have ppl looking at you.... but two "guys" going into the cubicle??

2) you look like ger..... go into ladies toilet.... two "gers" go into toilet not too surprising.... I think....(never really go into ger's toilet b4...)

3) you are a staff there, when disco haven open or close already den go toilet do the deed....

4) you damn heng... at that point of time no body ard...den sneak in for a quickie....

share share how you do in the toilet leh.... not HOW you do it... more like how you find the opportunity to do it leh ???

oxilary
08-03-2005, 04:51 PM
more like how you find the opportunity to do it leh ???

at nightspots.. i've seen b4.. on a few occassions got guy drag the girl into the toilet and hurry inside a cubicle..

nobody will bother lar.. unless u're managment.. and nid to wayang

ballzballz
08-03-2005, 05:04 PM
at nightspots.. i've seen b4.. on a few occassions got guy drag the girl into the toilet and hurry inside a cubicle..

nobody will bother lar.. unless u're managment.. and nid to wayang

Hmmz...... the closest I had to a nite spot was at a hotel toilet next to Zouk after spending quite a bit on drinks..... and the sad thing is that.... the drinks intoxicated me and made the ger look really bonkable..... after the "workout" with the lights and all.... I kinda regretted every thing.....

banana
08-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Hmmz...... the closest I had to a nite spot was at a hotel toilet next to Zouk after spending quite a bit on drinks..... and the sad thing is that.... the drinks intoxicated me and made the ger look really bonkable..... after the "workout" with the lights and all.... I kinda regretted every thing.....

why regret? never cap when workout? the gal is older than ur grandmother?

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 09:32 PM
haha.. banana dun tease him la.. later he dun write anymore FR liao.. :p

Scrubber
08-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Just saw this poll. Mine was behind a BBQ pit with FL Julia. *ooppss* :p

senso
09-03-2005, 09:08 AM
Just saw this poll. Mine was behind a BBQ pit with FL Julia. *ooppss* :p

fl julia can do behind bbq pit? i also want to call her liao.
by the way, how much she charge? pretty?

senso
09-03-2005, 09:09 AM
cinema.
at one side of the dark corner.
hee..

itsabt6x
09-03-2005, 01:50 PM
cemetery ok laa...when got the heat, who cares...give them a good showing lor... :D :eek:

thisisme
09-03-2005, 04:24 PM
how abt in the road shoulder of an experssway ...anyone ?
I did that in US Highway 101, which is dark at some point.
Dame shiock. Afraid the cops will come anytime ...

banana
09-03-2005, 08:55 PM
thread starter, how about compile a list of top 10 hot spots so that we can vote.

FCUKYOU
09-03-2005, 10:00 PM
The wildest place i have sex is the beach (in HK) :p

actblur
09-03-2005, 10:08 PM
thread starter, how about compile a list of top 10 hot spots so that we can vote.

errr u mean another poll?? :)

banana
09-03-2005, 11:20 PM
errr u mean another poll?? :)

ya! or can u change the poll?

actblur
09-03-2005, 11:42 PM
ya! or can u change the poll?

na..... dun think can change the poll..... most prob need to create a new one.... :)

oxilary
11-03-2005, 08:10 PM
anyone suggest a list of the top 10 hotspots??

actblur
11-03-2005, 08:25 PM
errr... k, here it goes....

not in order hor.....

1) HDB stair case
2) Park
3) Public carpark
4) Beaches
5) Plane
6) Train
7) Highway
8) changing room
9) Balcony
10) Playground

hope it's correct lor.... :o

Dizzy_88
11-03-2005, 08:39 PM
ermmm oni once at labrador park...Near the park gt a old abandon house..But inside furniture still new.. :eek:

actblur
11-03-2005, 08:41 PM
ermmm oni once at labrador park...Near the park gt a old abandon house..But inside furniture still new..

WooW!!! got TV anot?? me looking for a plasma TV :p

Dizzy_88
11-03-2005, 08:53 PM
WooW!!! got TV anot?? me looking for a plasma TV :p

hehe never go explore the inside.. actually wanna do it in car, but some malays biker come disturb :mad:

actblur
11-03-2005, 09:00 PM
hehe never go explore the inside.. actually wanna do it in car, but some malays biker come disturb

oic..... wow u must be beri daring to go inside these houses and do it there. Anyway u got more space to stretch yrself and try more position mah :p

Thanks for sharing your sexperience :)

oxilary
11-03-2005, 10:21 PM
i guess we'll have to compile frm all these stories?

any stories to share?? or places that yall like?? den we compile a top 10 list :D

Dizzy_88
11-03-2005, 10:52 PM
oic..... wow u must be beri daring to go inside these houses and do it there. Anyway u got more space to stretch yrself and try more position mah :p

Thanks for sharing your sexperience

That time sperm burst thru my brain veins le.. Another time i went with a friend for fishing decided to take a look see gt any couple happening ornot & the view looks like the infamous red house in pasir ris... Hair stand siaz.. :eek:

The floor dirty so i oni do standing position..

oxilary
11-03-2005, 11:49 PM
the view looks like the infamous red house in pasir ris... Hair stand siaz.. :eek:

got locked doors like red house??

darkness
12-03-2005, 03:56 PM
HDB staircases - so damn fun.. when u hear children running ard or ppl opening doors.. u dowan to bother, but u're panicking.. lol

banana
13-03-2005, 05:09 AM
That time sperm burst thru my brain veins le.. Another time i went with a friend for fishing decided to take a look see gt any couple happening ornot & the view looks like the infamous red house in pasir ris... Hair stand siaz.. :eek:

The floor dirty so i oni do standing position..

u kidding or not? u really bonk inside the red house? u making my hair stand or banana hard?

Dizzy_88
13-03-2005, 05:17 AM
u kidding or not? u really bonk inside the red house? u making my hair stand or banana hard?

No lar not the real red house..But something similiar to red house.. Red house too errie, i dun think i will erect fully.. :eek:

banana
13-03-2005, 05:23 AM
No lar not the real red house..But something similiar to red house.. Red house too errie, i dun think i will erect fully.. :eek:

cheez... i thot u bonk inside red house, i will kotow and worship u. i dont think u can erect at all if u gonna bonk inside. ha ha ha!

oxilary
13-03-2005, 03:13 PM
most of the doors in red house locked up liaos mar unlike last time :p

Dizzy_88
13-03-2005, 04:47 PM
most of the doors in red house locked up liaos mar unlike last time :p

Even if it is unlock i also dun dare.. Haha inside seletar camp gt lots of ulu ulu places.. Ever bonk a ger in airfield? :D

oxilary
13-03-2005, 04:59 PM
Even if it is unlock i also dun dare.. Haha inside seletar camp gt lots of ulu ulu places.. Ever bonk a ger in airfield? :D

wah.. u got ar? in airfield? pro..

haha.. i saw coffin in red house before.. but dunno whether our eyes playing tricks on us.. back den the doors weren't locked.

banana
13-03-2005, 08:11 PM

haha.. i saw coffin in red house before.. but dunno whether our eyes playing tricks on us.. back den the doors weren't locked.

dont make my hairs stand and my scotum shrinks leh!

did u bonk inside the coffin?

:eek: let stop this and back to "Wildest place you have sex" and not "errie place you have sex".

Dizzy_88
13-03-2005, 09:24 PM

hehe the only airfield that can try is seletar airfield.. But i no chance to try.. :D

Coffin?

Banana: Sg too small no much wild places.. How bout inside forest ( example Live firing area in area D) ?

banana
13-03-2005, 09:54 PM
hehe the only airfield that can try is seletar airfield.. But i no chance to try.. :D

Coffin?

Banana: Sg too small no much wild places.. How bout inside forest ( example Live firing area in area D) ?

i thot of also, but last week i drove there to recee then i realise they put gates in all small road enterances. so no chance liao. i got one very nice spot, if u were in the armour, u may know the places, 66 and 68. nice spot sia!

Dizzy_88
14-03-2005, 10:05 AM
i thot of also, but last week i drove there to recee then i realise they put gates in all small road enterances. so no chance liao. i got one very nice spot, if u were in the armour, u may know the places, 66 and 68. nice spot sia!

Haha can enter by jln murai chicken farm there?? :D

oxilary
14-03-2005, 01:57 PM
dont make my hairs stand and my scotum shrinks leh!

did u bonk inside the coffin?

:eek: let stop this and back to "Wildest place you have sex" and not "errie place you have sex".

hAHHA.. when i saw the thing i already scared ler.. all ran off after dat.. :p

actblur
14-03-2005, 02:34 PM
hAHHA.. when i saw the thing i already scared ler.. all ran off after dat..

wat thing?? u mean to coffxx?? :o

thinking how come no ppl wan to knock down that place...... :confused:

oxilary
14-03-2005, 03:17 PM
wat thing?? u mean to coffxx??

thinking how come no ppl wan to knock down that place...... :confused:

hmms.. dis places think the owner no longer ard in SG ler.. :p

banana
14-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Haha can enter by jln murai chicken farm there?? :D

sure or not? will check it out when i nearby again. :p

banana
14-03-2005, 09:42 PM
hmms.. dis places think the owner no longer ard in SG ler.. :p

can we stop talking abt tis place. i m losing my erotic mood. :eek:

Dizzy_88
14-03-2005, 09:53 PM
sure or not? will check it out when i nearby again. :p

Can also enter by the scout camp there..But dunno whether they gt block up ornot.. from poyang range & safti also can :p

banana
14-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Can also enter by the scout camp there..But dunno whether they gt block up ornot.. from poyang range & safti also can :p

bro, u think i driving land rover is it? what if scally got live firing, they thot i m their moving target, then how?

oxilary
15-03-2005, 04:46 AM
poyan range? really? :eek:

anyone likes kranji dam :confused:

sunny302
15-03-2005, 08:35 AM
from poyang range & safti also can

Bro...these areas are designated LFA....go there at your own risk ;)

sunny302
15-03-2005, 08:38 AM
what if scally got live firing

Can become "dead ducks" lor! :D ...Anyway, don't think can have access to the LFA's leow as they have oredi tightened the security around such areas.

sunny302
15-03-2005, 08:40 AM

The place real dark and cosy...if u not afraid of things which u may see on a really dark night :D

banana
15-03-2005, 09:20 AM
poyan range? really? :eek:

tell me more abt kranji dam. errie place or sex place? any quick quide to go there?

Dizzy_88
15-03-2005, 01:25 PM
bro, u think i driving land rover is it? what if scally got live firing, they thot i m their moving target, then how?

Bro put red colour lights stick.. Live rounds loaded stay away.. :p

Or go sungei buloh nature reserve park in the afternoon...Wooo :D

Dizzy_88
15-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Bro...these areas are designated LFA....go there at your own risk ;)

Dun go near the butt areas lo.. Best is 100m away from the sentry post..woooo :eek:

banana
15-03-2005, 01:40 PM
seem like lot of us know our way around area D. may be we can bonk in area D while SAF having live firing. that will be cool and dangerous! :cool:

oxilary
15-03-2005, 02:12 PM
tell me more abt kranji dam. errie place or sex place? any quick quide to go there?

no nid quick guide.. the place is pretty self explainatory.. haha

evritime when we were there last time, can see cars shaking.. HEHE

sunny302
15-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Best is 100m away from the sentry post..woooo

Wah 100m :eek: ...Hmmm must t/loan LRF to check distance lor! :p ...

sunny302
15-03-2005, 02:16 PM
when we were there last time

Interesting we :D

sunny302
15-03-2005, 02:19 PM
that will be cool and dangerous! :cool:

Not easy nowadays cos after 911...most of the "lobangs" ...all "covered-up" :(

oxilary
15-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Interesting we :D

haha.. collective term mar

u go kranji dam alone for wat? lol..

friends, army.. mostly during army time got go :D

actblur
15-03-2005, 02:25 PM
friends, army.. mostly

mass outfield orgy :eek:

btw congrats on yr 3k post ;)

sunny302
15-03-2005, 02:29 PM
u go kranji dam alone for wat? lol..
friends, army.. mostly during army time got go

OMG ..How u noe I go alone..u stalking me har :eek: olso armyboy go there for what..reccee for field camp site or orgy site :p

oxilary
15-03-2005, 02:31 PM
mass outfield orgy

btw congrats on yr 3k post

haha.. thanks :)

OMG ..How u noe I go alone..u stalking me har olso armyboy go there for what..reccee for field camp site or orgy site

now u noe i stalk u :eek:
go there do comms trial lor..

actblur
15-03-2005, 02:33 PM
OMG ..How u noe I go alone

errr.... u go there alone?? caught monkey ah :p

comms trial

i think i read somewhere in the forum saying comms is a important tool to have good sex :D

sunny302
15-03-2005, 02:36 PM
go there do comms trial lor..
Hmmm...signals man ;)

u go there alone?? caught monkey ah

hahaha...no monkeys but a lot of sextisfied mosquitoes :D ....The place is a nice site though...kekekekeke

oxilary
15-03-2005, 02:44 PM
i think i read somewhere in the forum saying comms is a important tool to have good sex

den must grab the antannae and poke liaos loh! :p

Hmmm...signals man

yeahh.. lol :D

actblur
15-03-2005, 02:45 PM
hahaha...no monkeys but a lot of sextisfied mosquitoes ....The place is a nice site though...kekekekeke

isit?? then me will strike it off from my "to check" list liao

hmm..... wonder anyone try doing it at the dam on Yishun Ave 1. Sometimes do see cars parking at the grass patch facing the country club :)

antenna to poke

and the bag to lye on and the comms wire to practice bonkage :eek:

sunny302
15-03-2005, 02:47 PM
wonder anyone try doing it at the dam on Yishun Ave 1.

U wanna organise a field trial :D

sunny302
15-03-2005, 02:48 PM
yeahh.. lol :D

Next time send u ROTEX msg...to decipher....Calculators not working :p

actblur
15-03-2005, 02:51 PM
U wanna organise a field trial :D

tat time ask bro oxi to organise one at the garden opps Istana.... mission failed leh.... think lack of experience organising such event.... maybe u can help us on it?? :D

sunny302
15-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Please send your SOR to me so that I can come out with the trial plan :D

banana
15-03-2005, 02:56 PM
one more wild idea. do a free fall parachuting. bonk in the air naked except a parachute for landing. how ar? can be done? :D

sunny302
15-03-2005, 02:58 PM
can be done :) ......let me check my SOFs records for air drop procedures. :D

oxilary
15-03-2005, 02:58 PM
hhaha.. mass orgy at the padang who wan?

oxilary
15-03-2005, 03:00 PM
one more wild idea. do a free fall parachuting. bonk in the air naked except a parachute for landing. how ar? can be done? :D

guess u gotta be bonking b4 u jump :p

actblur
15-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Please send your SOR to me so that I can come out with the trial plan

paisei.... wat's SOR?? :o

do a free fall parachuting. bonk in the air naked except a parachute for landing

can be done... but both party must be strap together 1st... else later one drop faster than the other, me saw it in on the web long time ago... :p

sunny302
15-03-2005, 03:03 PM
u gotta be bonking b4 u jump :p

Not necessary bro...depending on yr weight and jump height..bonking can start in mid-air if the jump is done at 3,000 ft wif windspeed of less that 10 knots...can be lots of fun...I remember seeing a clip on this :D

actblur
15-03-2005, 03:04 PM

padang too open liao.... me shy.... :o

sunny302
15-03-2005, 03:05 PM
wat's SOR??

Specific Operating Requirements :D

actblur
15-03-2005, 03:06 PM
depending on yr weight and jump height..bonking can start in mid-air if the jump is done at 3,000 ft wif windspeed of less that 10 knots

but it will be a super quickie lor.... 3mins to touch down?? :confused:

SOR

oic.... thanks for the enlightment :D

sunny302
15-03-2005, 03:08 PM
mass orgy at the padang who wan?

padang :eek: sori bro..I not that gungho :p

banana
15-03-2005, 03:11 PM

count me in! :p

banana
15-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Not necessary bro...depending on yr weight and jump height..bonking can start in mid-air if the jump is done at 3,000 ft wif windspeed of less that 10 knots...can be lots of fun...I remember seeing a clip on this :D

u still have the clip? i m interested to know more abt it.

banana
15-03-2005, 03:15 PM
but it will be a super quickie lor.... 3mins to touch down?? :confused:

3 min?

foreplay on the helicopter first then jump and bonk. no mood liao.

for 3 min in the air, i go for a BJ :)

actblur
15-03-2005, 03:16 PM
so current attendance is as follows:-

Mission objective : Padang

1) Oxilary (Organiser)
2) Banana
3) Sunny302 (not going cos not gungho enough)
4) Actblur (not going cos shy)

samster that wish to join pls cut and paste the above list and put yr name in it :D

The date will be updated to the members by bro oxi :p

sunny302
15-03-2005, 03:18 PM
u still have the clip?

If I can find/recall the site.... I will PM u bro :)

oxilary
15-03-2005, 03:34 PM

now u lydat loh..

actblur
15-03-2005, 03:39 PM
now u lydat loh..

padang too open liao.... :o

other place more discreet one than can join lor..... :p

oxilary
15-03-2005, 03:40 PM
padang too open liao....

other place more discreet one than can join lor.....

haha i looking forward to axe gang AGM more :p

banana
15-03-2005, 04:21 PM
If I can find/recall the site.... I will PM u bro :)

thanks bro! :p

banana
15-03-2005, 04:22 PM
so current attendance is as follows:-

Bro Actblur, u act blur or u act shy? :D

actblur
15-03-2005, 04:36 PM
haha i looking forward to axe gang AGM more

me too..... can't wait for the AGM :D

act blur or act shy??

me of cos 200% act blur lah... oppss paisei, type wrongly....

me of cos 200% shy lah :p

oxilary
15-03-2005, 04:45 PM
me too..... can't wait for the AGM :D

actblur everything oso act one lor..

haha den u organise AGM lorh :D

actblur
15-03-2005, 04:58 PM
actblur everything oso act one lor..

haha den u organise AGM lorh

no problem bro, our 1st AGM will be at CV. Snack will be nasi lemak and entertainment will be provided by the sistas there :p

oxilary
15-03-2005, 05:09 PM
no problem bro, our 1st AGM will be at CV. Snack will be nasi lemak and entertainment will be provided by the sistas there :p

count me out of the entertainment segment :eek:

actblur
15-03-2005, 05:18 PM
count me out of the entertainment segment

Cannot lah bro, they come in the package.... :o

oxilary
15-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Cannot lah bro, they come in the package.... :o

den i dowan go ler~ :(

actblur
15-03-2005, 05:30 PM
den i dowan go ler~ :(

sigh..... dun like that leh.... such "you pe you chi" lobang hard to find leh.... :o

oxilary
15-03-2005, 05:33 PM
sigh..... dun like that leh.... such "you pe you chi" lobang hard to find leh.... :o

hahah.. i dowan the entertainment part at CV.. lol

actblur
15-03-2005, 05:37 PM
hahah.. i dowan the entertainment part at CV.. lol

i can understand.... :o

so u organise the enterainment part hor :D

oxilary
15-03-2005, 05:38 PM
i can understand....

so u organise the enterainment part hor

Ok! i organise, u pick the tab! steady bom pi pi ! :)

actblur
15-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Ok! i organise, u pick the tab! steady bom pi pi !

onzz lah, tell me half an hour before you bill k.... so tat i call up my credit card company to report lost card :D

oxilary
15-03-2005, 05:46 PM
onzz lah, tell me half an hour before you bill k.... so tat i call up my credit card company to report lost card :D

hahha.. now u lydat.. good meh? :(

md_hate
16-03-2005, 12:42 AM
The wildest place i did was under my lecture hall,a tunnel which smokers gets their puff...it was a quickie.haha
sillypore polytechnic,lect rm 3 or wat.
ever did a hj in a cab,damn exciting.haha

oxilary
16-03-2005, 05:06 AM
ever did a hj in a cab,damn exciting.haha

w0ah.. both ur experiences sound exciting..

and hj in a cab? :eek:
don't u think the cabbie suspected anything? :p

banana
16-03-2005, 07:43 PM
w0ah.. both ur experiences sound exciting..

and hj in a cab? :eek:
don't u think the cabbie suspected anything?

ya tell us more abt it. how it started? did the taxi driver join in also? :D

Dizzy_88
16-03-2005, 07:45 PM
ya tell us more abt it. how it started? did the taxi driver join in also? :D

banana i be ur taxi driver :p

actblur
16-03-2005, 07:48 PM
banana i be ur taxi driver

sorry but i was confused, u mean u like to watch guys pcc-ing?? :eek:

Dizzy_88
16-03-2005, 07:52 PM
sorry but i was confused, u mean u like to watch guys pcc-ing?? :eek:

No.. hoping i can join in the fun also :eek:

PacWizard
17-03-2005, 05:19 PM
My sexperience so far :

1. BJ on SBS double decker bus during my schoolday with my ex-gf
2. HDB staircase landing
3. Sentosa lagoon half body inside water with an ONS watched and laugh by her friends at the beach.
4. Inside car at Multi storey carpark
5. Punggol Park Shelter (2am half naked)
6. Pasir Ris Park Changing Room (3am)
7. Staircase leading almost to the summit area of Mt Faber.(Open space day time)
8. On top of cenference and director table of next door office. Had a fling with one of the junior accountants. Came to work very early b4 others arrive she open the door and we start bonking each other frequently sometimes after work when everyone else left the office.
9. Outside garbage area (got some bushes cover) near Science Centre during my school days.
10. At far deep inside Science Centre canal or rather big drain. Theres railing at the side. My gf used to hold that with both her hands while doggy.(this one also during my schooldays)
11. Playground at Science Centre.

The rest I cannot recall. Once I remember I post again.

Cheers :D

PacWizard

actblur
17-03-2005, 06:09 PM
My sexperience so far :

The rest I cannot recall. Once I remember I post again.

Cheers

PacWizard

wow!! that's really alot of place :eek:

3 cheers to you.

Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray :D

So anything outdoor bonking outside of Singapore??

PacWizard
17-03-2005, 06:27 PM
wow!! that's really alot of place :eek:

3 cheers to you.

Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray :D

So anything outdoor bonking outside of Singapore??

Hahaha ... happy ah you !

One more BJ in the cinema, pay a bit more to sit at the circle far back corner. This was during my schooldays too with ex-gf.

Cheers

PacWizard

rooney88
19-03-2005, 11:23 PM
xiao gui ling at bukit gomba

xabi
20-03-2005, 01:13 AM
only do it in the room

oxilary
20-03-2005, 02:50 AM

woo.. happening :D

tell us more?

pico
20-03-2005, 12:46 PM
so that was you? i was trying to mediate and i nearly ????. Luckily my will power to block out the moaning and groaning and recover in time. But sadly by the time i tried to look for you, you and your gf had gone, leaving your used condoms floating in the lake. :P

shadowlunar04
20-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Gold coast beach with my ex-colleague. Location was near to the holiday private apartments areas and it was at night. Not much lighting around, it was quite dark and seclusive. Everything just came naturally. Bonk her under the starry night sky and surround by the sound of sea waves. Damned, it was cold that night but quite a shiok one though. :D

asdfghjkl
20-03-2005, 02:35 PM
My sexperience so far :
9. Outside garbage area (got some bushes cover) near Science Centre during my school days.
10. At far deep inside Science Centre canal or rather big drain. Theres railing at the side. My gf used to hold that with both her hands while doggy.(this one also during my schooldays)
11. Playground at Science Centre.

seems like u been to science centre often ler.. :D

walla
21-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Gold coast beach with my ex-colleague. Location was near to the holiday private apartments areas and it was at night. Not much lighting around, it was quite dark and seclusive. Everything just came naturally. Bonk her under the starry night sky and surround by the sound of sea waves. Damned, it was cold that night but quite a shiok one though. :D

Ex colleague ah bro? :eek: Ahh... Maybe we should start another poll here, that if any one special rendevous or secret/undergound relationship with colleagues, teacher, lecturers, etc.

breadcrumps
21-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Done it in my office! My slutty horny female client who likes to wear miniskirts which have been seducing me for awhile finally got on me and wanked me off a few times. Rode me a few times on my work desk spreading her sexy slim legs wide, make me smells and lick her wet pussy, another time at stairscases(like those pics we can see in some porn sites. what a turn on), sofa and floor. That was really wild! It always make me smiles with 'hard on' whenever I think of it.

Another sexy horny girl friend of mine licked my ear and blow me off when I'm driving along AYE. Finish her up in westcoast carpark. I asked her to removed her panty and nothing underneath her short skirt. We took a good stroll at the park, at times a run my fingers underneath her skirt to tease her. She also told me that she feels kinda sexy and aroused when the wind blows as theres underneath under her skirt. The tingling feel makes her wet and horny. We cant take it anymore and find a quite secluded area to finish up in a doggy style. It ... She was trying very hard to control her moan... I think someone was nearby and maybe have spotted us... but what the heck! This is the most wildest and daring act I have ever done!

breadcrumps
21-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Done it in my office! My slutty horny female client who likes to wear miniskirts which have been seducing me for awhile finally got on me and wanked me off a few times. Rode me a few times on my work desk spreading her sexy slim legs wide, make me smells and lick her wet pussy, another time at stairscases(like those pics we can see in some porn sites. what a turn on), sofa and floor. That was really wild! It always make me smiles with 'hard on' whenever I think of it.

Another sexy horny girl friend of mine licked my ear and blow me off when I'm driving along AYE. Finish her up in westcoast carpark. I asked her to removed her panty and nothing underneath her short skirt. We took a good stroll at the park, at times a run my fingers underneath her skirt to tease her. She also told me that she feels kinda sexy and aroused when the wind blows as theres underneath under her skirt. The tingling feel makes her wet and horny. We cant take it anymore and find a quite secluded area to finish up in a doggy style. It ... She was trying very hard to control her moan... I cummed a full load into her pussy, and its oozing with my load of cum and her juices... damn.... I think someone was nearby and maybe have spotted us... but what the heck! This is the most wildest and daring act I have ever done!

PacWizard
21-03-2005, 01:08 PM
seems like u been to science centre often ler.. :D

Yeah ... used to be there during old school days.

Cheers :D

PacWizard

blast
21-03-2005, 02:38 PM
the wildest place i had sex was in toilet in the company with my ex colleague hehe

md_hate
22-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Hj in a cabb can be very exciting,of cos wif her bag covering.It was raining on that day,the cabby has 2 concentrate more on the road...The more risky it is,the more exciting,rite?haha...too bad now i have 2 ride a bike,no more chance

actblur
22-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Hj in a cabb can be very exciting,of cos wif her bag covering.It was raining on that day,the cabby has 2 concentrate more on the road...The more risky it is,the more exciting,rite?haha...too bad now i have 2 ride a bike,no more chance

errr.... ride bike oso can mah..... ask her to "slip" her hand into yr pants/shorts lor... :D

breadcrumps
22-03-2005, 03:06 PM
errr.... ride bike oso can mah..... ask her to "slip" her hand into yr pants/shorts lor... :D

walau... cannot lah bro.... like that very dangerous one you know?!
Keke...

cheongster_11
22-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Was really nice reading all the posts you bros have put up. INteresting places! For me, my gf oso kinda like to do at public places. She said it is more exciting! for me, you know la, once our didi stands up, we cant control our actions so just take risks.

A few places tat we done as far as i remeber:

- staircase landing at one of the new estate carpark. came back from clubbing then abit hot so BJ there.

- In the car at sentosa, parks and sea sides

- Changing rooms. Not all though because some dont allow guys in but remeber got one time at bugis, the changing room quite big one. forget which shop then bluff bluff like go in to see her skirt then end up getting BJ but nv cum la. :D

- at the back of bus. because think is last bus then the last row no one can see. somemore the seats in front quite high can block.

- Drove back to her school club room on a sunday to have sex because she got the keys to the club room. :p

Do share more and keep those posts cuming in!

oxilary
22-03-2005, 06:14 PM
walau... cannot lah bro.... like that very dangerous one you know?!
Keke...

u ride the bike.. and she riding u.. HEHE

i read some guides off the net before.. on how to have sex while riding a bike.. LOL

md_hate
23-03-2005, 01:47 PM
tried that once,but it's kinda dangerous.riding needs alot of concentration.

downing
23-03-2005, 02:35 PM

very dangerous later the man get too high then accident haha

dark owl
24-03-2005, 09:00 PM
My best place is ECP..bird aviary area near Bedok Jetty....heheheheheheh..the area dark & cosy..very good place to take cover one..People want to peep also cannot becos after dark its hard to go into the bushes :D

oxilary
25-03-2005, 02:50 PM
My best place is ECP..bird aviary area near Bedok Jetty....D

good spot to ambush next time :D

dark owl
25-03-2005, 06:52 PM
good spot to ambush
erh!..why u wanna ambush me :confused: ...ECP got many places to liak kow leh!!! Are u a peeping tom :eek:

oxilary
26-03-2005, 04:00 AM
Are u a peeping tom :eek:

so exciting.. when they having their wild fun, come out scare them! LOL! den see their snook face..

who noes, maybe they'll ask whether want to join in? :p

dark owl
26-03-2005, 09:07 AM
so exciting..

eeeee...u lidat veri chek ark la!! what if they die of shock how :eek: If u want join in ask those at the CP lah :D

oxilary
26-03-2005, 03:38 PM
what if they die of shock how :eek: If u want join in ask those at the CP lah :D

usually the guy will die of shock 1.. the girl will be needing a replacement.. den my chance come ler..

CP one.. car too squeezy for 3some lar..

simon74_sg
26-03-2005, 04:03 PM
I ever try at:-

1. Century Square Cinema
2. ECP Car Park
3. Pool Side @ midnight
4. Changing room
5. Multi Storey carpark

still sourching for new places......

sunny302
26-03-2005, 07:22 PM
the girl will be needing a replacement.. den my chance come ler..

Wah..u lidat olso can har :eek: :p

oxilary
26-03-2005, 08:34 PM
1. Century Square Cinema

the seats quite stiff wat right? air con vv cold oso hEhhe..

a4anal
27-03-2005, 05:54 PM
these are the public area that tried:

1) car park ( close to JE mrt)
2) Science Centre
3) hdb staircase
4) cinema (last row)

... :D :D

bingoz
28-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Science Centre??? where? haha very curious, personally me only tried car sex.

these are the public area that tried:

1) car park ( close to JE mrt)
2) Science Centre
3) hdb staircase
4) cinema (last row)

... :D :D

a4anal
28-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Science Centre near to JE MRT, night time very quiet one and in fact saw few time couple doing there. Be carefull there are some peeping tom there.

bingoz
28-03-2005, 10:31 AM
haha i think after this a lot of couples will go there and peeping toms as well :)

Science Centre near to JE MRT, night time very quiet one and in fact saw few time couple doing there. Be carefull there are some peeping tom there.

Jay_Chou
28-03-2005, 01:13 PM
me did it on the beach.

oxilary
28-03-2005, 04:22 PM
me did it on the beach.

which beach sia.. so exciting :D

Pepper
28-03-2005, 04:55 PM
My ex and I did it in a public toilet.....not the usual public toilet...but the public toilet at the m'sia custom.....

holly shit...luckily never kena caught...otherwise end up big time trouble.....crazy days and ideas when we were younger....

dark owl
28-03-2005, 08:55 PM
CP one.. car too squeezy for 3some lar..

got van/lori one u wan :p

oxilary
28-03-2005, 09:03 PM
holly shit...luckily never kena caught...otherwise end up big time trouble.....crazy days and ideas when we were younger....

interesting :D

got van/lori one u wan :p

no such luck wor..

dark owl
28-03-2005, 09:12 PM
no such luck wor..

hahahaha..my frens got big lori...usually go ECP to liak kow..after that proceed to CV to see sistas....u wanna come :D

actblur
28-03-2005, 09:36 PM
now I know who to look for if I see someone peeping into my car :cool:

actblur
28-03-2005, 09:38 PM
me did it on the beach.

I oso wan to know which beach u did it :D