PDA

View Full Version : funny incident

darylcch
20-02-2005, 06:38 PM
got this incident few years back..

stomach pain..got into a toilet and "da bian"...then heard someone from the other cubicle knocking...i thought he just playing a fool..didnt care..then he knock again...i bo chap him again..then he slip a piece of note under the cubicle..." want me to suck your cock "...at the moment..i was so furious and shocked...quickly finish my business and go to next door to take a look...he is gone...if i can get him..i will let him suck my shit...

Eastpipper
20-02-2005, 06:41 PM
haha!an indecent proposal while doing ur "big" business! kekekeke
nw I laugh until stomachache!
gd 1 gd 1
but how u know the person who write the note is not a sexy,pretty gal?
U gonna knock urself real hard if thats the case!

RayNix
20-02-2005, 06:43 PM
got this incident few years back..

stomach pain..got into a toilet and "da bian"...then heard someone from the other cubicle knocking...i thought he just playing a fool..didnt care..then he knock again...i bo chap him again..then he slip a piece of note under the cubicle..." want me to suck your cock "...at the moment..i was so furious and shocked...quickly finish my business and go to next door to take a look...he is gone...if i can get him..i will let him suck my shit...

LOLx. wat a incident !

masterbed
20-02-2005, 06:48 PM
idea for a prank to pull on others :D

jackylee
20-02-2005, 06:56 PM
eh thread starter.. he might not do that for fun leh.. maybe he is peeping u somewhere when u da bianing.. haha.. u dont know leh.. otherwise why he wan to suck ur cock.. how he noe ur not a old and bald 80 yr old ah pek? lol... maybe u kena spy liao la.. he use mirror to peep at u under hahahah :D

RayNix
20-02-2005, 07:03 PM
eh thread starter.. he might not do that for fun leh.. maybe he is peeping u somewhere when u da bianing.. haha.. u dont know leh.. otherwise why he wan to suck ur cock.. how he noe ur not a old and bald 80 yr old ah pek? lol... maybe u kena spy liao la.. he use mirror to peep at u under hahahah :D

LOLX. BTH !! nice one manz. who noes rite lOLX . scully is lao ah ma hide inside oso no body noes still got prepare paper and pen ho ho . got plan de lolx

diesel
20-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Ooi..yo..darylcch, it may be a wrong discussion in this thread leh.

I also ‘kenna’ this kind of sickening similar incident but not like yours.

jackylee
20-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Ooi..yo..darylcch, it may be a wrong discussion in this thread leh.

I also ‘kenna’ this kind of sickening similar incident but not like yours.

care to share? :)

CaptainPlanet
20-02-2005, 07:29 PM

Haha
I once kena a china man peeping at mi while i was doing Big Business too few years back..
He peeped the second time after i kicked him in the face
This time i had finish my business
Open the cubicle door & kick his cubicle door open & thrash him up :D

Eastpipper
20-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Haha
I once kena a china man peeping at mi while i was doing Big Business too few years back..
He peeped the second time after i kicked him in the face
This time i had finish my business
Open the cubicle door & kick his cubicle door open & thrash him up :D

wa!bro u so violent one!
maybe the china man nt handsome enuff lah,gt that kind of own beating face one izzit?
kekeke

Hakoshu
20-02-2005, 07:35 PM
These ppl are fcuking pervert!! i got squeeze in the ass once when i go clubbing.. Immediately i break the fcuker's face!

diesel
20-02-2005, 07:43 PM
care to share? :)Oh…I have many-many these kind of ‘sway-seow’ things befall on me.

Well, I can narrate one or two.

Incident Satu
I was once swimming in SAFTI MI and later got myself changed in one of the shower cubicles. This pervet man (later, I found-out his military rank) peeped at me. *&^%$#@!

Incident Dua
Jogged in Changi and ‘high-tide’ need to pee. This chap peeped at me in a coffee-shop's toilet. Damn sickening!

diesel
20-02-2005, 07:47 PM
These ppl are fcuking pervert!! i got squeeze in the ass once when i go clubbing.. Immediately i break the fcuker's face!Same same...sama-sama!

thaivisitor
20-02-2005, 09:37 PM
These ppl are fcuking pervert!! i got squeeze in the ass once when i go clubbing.. Immediately i break the fcuker's face!
But your ass quite nice mah.... :rolleyes:
Have alot of spare to squeeze leh... :D

Hakoshu
20-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Uncle, Suan me again?? Good ah??

But your ass quite nice mah.... :rolleyes:
Have alot of spare to squeeze leh... :D

plman2002
20-02-2005, 10:55 PM

with yr kind of size n fist, thatt fcuker's face must have been flat.
kekeke

extraextra
21-02-2005, 01:49 AM
few years back also met with such an incident in Junction 8 shopping centre: when in the toilet doing big business, then suddenly from the next cubicle, got a hand reaching out trying to touch my leg.
then when i come out, that uncle also come out, but when he saw me, he quickly close back the door and hide in the cubicle. maybe he continued to wait for his next prey.

monkeygod
21-02-2005, 05:39 PM
had quite afew incidents...

1st : was tiong bahru plaza doing big big number... suddenly a piece toilet paper drop next to my shoe.. n it writes " wana go 2e last cubicle 2hav sum fun? " I upon finished my thingy clean up n walk out 2 e last cubicle 2 wait for e dat sicko... 2 my horror its a young boy abt mid teens... cant lay my hands on him so left!!!

2nd : city hall mrt station toilet... high tide so rush all e way to let go... den a guy n he say dis " you hav a cock can i suck it " i told him to in2 e cubicle n wait 4me... e moment i stepped i kicked his cb face n mouth until teeth oso break!!!

3rd : toa payoh hub near e food court toilet... on an sunday afternn... e toilet was so packed n crowded yet dis old man was PCC next to e urinal bowl of mine... upon finishing i turn around n wacked him all e way till e police stop me fr causing more injuries on him... was given an warning though... for laws into my own hand...

i dun noe Y dose sickos always like 2 stick close 2me... mayb i look like 1???
heeheeheeheehee :confused:

Eastpipper
21-02-2005, 06:31 PM
no lah,bcos all of them worship the "MONKEY GOD"!
kekeke

lament
21-02-2005, 06:36 PM
wah kaoz ...lots of perverts around sia ....

once i in international plaza toilet peeing and this old man next to me say "ah di, your one very big "

knn...if he younger i will give him a good round down.......

Eastpipper
21-02-2005, 06:40 PM
wa!Bro thats a compliment leh,still wanna walop ppl?kekeke

spermmann2003
01-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Nowadays gan pua many perverts, i lived in Bishan area, and always go bishan swimming complex, cheeby this fucker can take newspaper and cover his dick and pcc and just sit there in the bathng area watching men bathing.

I was bathing half way whn i heard the newspaper sound tsk tsk tsk tsk, and there he was pcc and still smiling at me. Knn i went over and spit into his face and call the police straight after tat.

then one time, went to the fucking gay health centre in JSP, didnt knew tat until i saw a thread here, and all while i was having my massage, the lady asked me:" why u asked for me?" he not free meh?. I was like WTF :confused: , then she explained thi splace is fucking full of gay shit.

diesel
01-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Nowadays gan pua many perverts, i lived in Bishan area, and always go bishan swimming complex, cheeby this fucker can take newspaper and cover his dick and pcc and just sit there in the bathng area watching men bathing.

I was bathing half way whn i heard the newspaper sound tsk tsk tsk tsk, and there he was pcc and still smiling at me. Knn i went over and spit into his face and call the police straight after tat.

Call police no use. Must wallop him up mah. :D

Becareful hor, there are gays in SB forum. PM me and I will tell you who they are. :mad:

Boyish12345
01-03-2005, 09:00 AM
i was at WTC ( before the renovatiob toliet ) and the same incident happened. The guy was like passing some paper underneath. That time gota shun gun ( electrical voltage ) in my bag. Inititally is for self defence when i took it out of my bag as i don know how many Gays are there..

When i opened my cubicle door, he was outside, wearing a tie and formal attire and giving me that DIRTY look. I aimed the shun gun at his groin ( dick ) and electrical shocked him for at least 2 seconds. He tried to run but he ran the wrong way.. he ran further in.. then was like lying on the floor and recovering ffrom the shock.. i wanted to shock him further but another guy came into the toliet at that time.. so i fled...

MahjongSiao
01-03-2005, 09:27 AM
I encounted once at Parklane when i still a teens many yrs back.... was shitting.....got this f*ucker put his cock thru the broken divder & ask me suck his cock.....knn...i stood up & stomp his cock against the wall....SHIOKS!! u all shld hear his squeal..... shouted to my friends outside... to stop him...i dressed up & went out....to my surprised....it was a middle age man abt 50s... wearing coat & tie...& holding a briefcase..... he was still undress.... could see his cock bleeding......think maybe when i stomped onto his cock... it must have grazed against the wooden divider.... I wonder if got kana splinter anot... wahahahahahahhaha.... wack him until telok telok & called police.... police came.....we tio scolding for humtuming him...

raginghormones
03-03-2005, 02:59 AM
WAHAHAHHAHAH why i haven seen one before??!! seems like very common lol.. wa lao i always go public toilet 1 leh.. no luck.. i wanan beat 1 up leh i hate gays! lol

DOM1
04-03-2005, 01:54 AM
WAHAHAHHAHAH why i haven seen one before??!! seems like very common lol.. wa lao i always go public toilet 1 leh.. no luck.. i wanan beat 1 up leh i hate gays! lol

I'm not a gay, but I do have many perversion too, such as grasping at phenomena and conventions, seeing that things do exist inherently. Hatred begets hatred. Violence to all these people does not change them for the better, but instead polute your own actions further.

If you can help them, please do. By helping, I don't mean joining them in their perversion. If you can't help them, at least avoid harming them. You can always call the police to handle such incidents, but to take the law into your own hands is uncall for.

easyeasy
04-03-2005, 05:08 PM
i was at WTC ( before the renovatiob toliet ) and the same incident happened. The guy was like passing some paper underneath. That time gota shun gun ( electrical voltage ) in my bag. Inititally is for self defence when i took it out of my bag as i don know how many Gays are there..

When i opened my cubicle door, he was outside, wearing a tie and formal attire and giving me that DIRTY look. I aimed the shun gun at his groin ( dick ) and electrical shocked him for at least 2 seconds. He tried to run but he ran the wrong way.. he ran further in.. then was like lying on the floor and recovering ffrom the shock.. i wanted to shock him further but another guy came into the toliet at that time.. so i fled...

you mean stunt gun is it? do you know how a stunt gun work or not? want to bull shit at least do some homework first lah.

lawry
04-03-2005, 05:31 PM
you mean stunt gun is it? do you know how a stunt gun work or not? want to bull shit at least do some homework first lah.
isnt it illegal to own stunt gun in singapore... impressive he has one.. why would a guy needs a stunt gun in singapore for self defense?? if its in the US/ Europe i can understand..

anyway,
to DOM1,
GAY is a mental disorder.. its like when someone is born.. one part of his/her brain mulfunction.. thus, he/her became gay.. gay is not sinful or disgusting.. its ur own mental problem.. but if u try to get another one involved (example touching "hakoshu"'s butt.. asking mahjongsiao to suck) is a big NO NO.. i have gay friends.. they respect me.. i respect them.. no problem..
if someone rob u of ur money.. will u hamtam them? yes u would..
thus, if someone wans to rob ur chesity, u confirm wack them too wat...

so DOM1.. its not that wrong... its a society thing...

diesel
04-03-2005, 09:30 PM
GAY is a mental disorder.. its like when someone is born.. one part of his/her brain mulfunction.. thus, he/her became gay.. gay is not sinful or disgusting.. its ur own mental problem.. but if u try to get another one involved (example touching "hakoshu"'s butt.. asking mahjongsiao to suck) is a big NO NO.. i have gay friends.. they respect me.. i respect them.. no problem.. if someone rob u of ur money.. will u hamtam them? yes u would..
thus, if someone wans to rob ur chesity, u confirm wack them too wat...
so DOM1.. its not that wrong... its a society thing...The above sentence (highlighted in green colour) quoted by lawry is what I wanted to express. Two thumbs up for lawry!

Remember: If anyone of you want to 'hum-tam' people (especially those gays), please use fists or legs or both. A top profile overseas Queen's Counsel (QCs) or local top criminal lawyer, Subhas Anandan, can't save you in court if you were to use weapon to whack. :eek:

monkeygod
10-03-2005, 01:42 PM
yeah u r rite... never do home work sum more can procession of illegal weapons... must be backside itchy already... :mad:

genesis
10-03-2005, 04:00 PM
That time gota shun gun ( electrical voltage ) in my bag. Inititally is for self defence when i took it out of my bag as i don know how many Gays are there..
tao kart pia...