PDA

View Full Version : chio prc mei mei

robertking1
21-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Wah lau.....the weather really then hot....start a orpid lasted less than 4hrs kena burnt down......haizz forget to sprinkle flower water.....
let me try a new thread for serious business....before lunch around 1200....stand at the side gate of JE Informatics Campus.......my eyes nearly popped out and collected 2 plastic bags of saliva from looking at PRC MM.....
wonder whether the lecturers there got any side deals with them...... :D

DNAT
21-02-2005, 01:25 PM
uncle .. tis morning that thread "looking for SE" .. where leh? :confused:

robertking1
21-02-2005, 01:26 PM
uncle .. tis morning that thread "looking for SE" .. where leh? :confused:
kekeke....SE already found and hidden by me in a secret location.....
but orpid kena burnt becos of hot weather....:D

Looksee
21-02-2005, 01:29 PM
before lunch around 1200....stand at the side gate of JE Informatics Campus.......my eyes nearly popped out and collected 2 plastic bags of saliva from looking at PRC MM.....
wonder whether the lecturers there got any side deals with them...... :D

why dun u trying approaching some of them and post your FR here?

:D

robertking1
21-02-2005, 01:32 PM
why dun u trying approaching some of them and post your FR here?

this forum for adult discussion.....post fr here later get zapped for off topic..... :D

acer3939
21-02-2005, 01:34 PM
That place was where i discover the 36D karen and the rest is history, went there afew time with her to do her student pass, walk around and saw some mm zzzzzzing in class keke must be working in ktv at nite :) (this doesnt sound like txxs right? keke) i check with the school if i can rent a desk from them so i can give live feed back to SBF but they gave me a big NO!

DNAT
21-02-2005, 01:35 PM
why dun u trying approaching some of them and post your F R here?

ermmm .. maybe those PRCs already sharing their Finding Roberts with fellow MMs :D

robertking1
21-02-2005, 01:37 PM
That place was where i discover the 36D karen and the rest is history, went there afew time with her to do her student pass, walk around and saw some mm zzzzzzing in class keke must be working in ktv at nite :) (this doesnt sound like txxs right? keke) i check with the school if i can rent a desk from them so i can give live feed back to SBF but they gave me a big NO!
wah lau...no need to rent a desk lah....sit beside the longkang near the side gate can liow.....so any other cais or not..... :D

DNAT
21-02-2005, 01:37 PM

For me, I will bring my own mattress and park it inside the classroom .. can short time all the MMs inside the classroom 1 by 1 .. :D

Looksee
21-02-2005, 01:39 PM
betting counter now open.........please place your bet on; "How long this thread will last....."

odds and spread to be advise later.......

robertking1
21-02-2005, 01:40 PM
betting counter now open.........please place your bet on; "How long this thread will last....."

odds and spread to be advise later.......

oii this thread for serious business 1.....dont pour kersoene here hor..... :D

Looksee
21-02-2005, 01:40 PM
For me, I will bring my own mattress and park it inside the classroom .. can short time all the MMs inside the classroom 1 by 1 .. :D

make sure tat u choose the classroom nearest to the toilet.......

;)

Looksee
21-02-2005, 01:42 PM
oii this thread for serious business 1.....dont pour kersoene here hor..... :D

nowadays weather so hot no need kerosene also can start fire..........

:rolleyes:

robertking1
21-02-2005, 01:44 PM

wah lau.....hot weather and chio mei meis....waht a potent combination......no wonder I got nose bleeds now...... :D

DNAT
21-02-2005, 01:48 PM
duno why ?? my rep pts has been 371 since last week then suddenly after lunch went up to 377. I checked my User CP but no one add me leh. duno izit SAM leh? .. thanks ya, Sam :D

robertking1
21-02-2005, 01:52 PM
duno why ?? my rep pts has been 371 since last week then suddenly after lunch went up to 377. I checked my User CP but no one add me leh. duno izit SAM leh? .. thanks ya, Sam
:eek: what did u do to deserve the reward????what lobang u pm him har.... :mad:

acer3939
21-02-2005, 01:52 PM
I checked my User CP but no one add me leh. duno izit SAM leh? .. thanks ya, Sam :D
Boss is a 7 pointer so if it's him then you will be 378 not 377, must be the place you had your lunch so fast fast tell me where you lunch i fast fast go there :D

robertking1
21-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Boss is a 7 pointer so if it's him then you will be 378 not 377, must be the place you had your lunch so fast fast tell me where you lunch i fast fast go there :D
I know....I bring u there...u buy lunch ai mai..... :D

acer3939
21-02-2005, 02:02 PM
like that arrrr i think i buy sam lunch can get more kekeke :D

robertking1
21-02-2005, 02:05 PM
like that arrrr i think i buy sam lunch can get more kekeke :D
kekeke....feeding tiger is dangerous.......be careful "bones also dont have".. :D

acer3939
21-02-2005, 02:07 PM
kekeke....feeding tiger is dangerous.......be careful "bones also dont have".. :D
You like that say boss good meh? he's overall a nice guy mah keke ;)

DNAT
21-02-2005, 02:10 PM
what did u do to deserve the reward????what lobang u pm him har.... :mad:

mai bin jeow jeow lah, I also din do anything .. the most I pass 1/2 (3 points) to you lor :(

robertking1
21-02-2005, 02:12 PM
You like that say boss good meh? he's overall a nice guy mah keke ;)
hello...I am well known to openly praise Sam......that's why Dnat always bery jealous..... :D

lament
21-02-2005, 02:13 PM
yo ...bro dnat ..... i m the culprit that added u ...thought i left a message ....

anyway ...uncle robert ...why not open a cafe nearby lah and then we bros can go there lar kopi & +++ to the mm mah ....

make sure u prepare cubicles on 2nd floor lor .....

Randi_Candi
21-02-2005, 02:15 PM
True true......I heard tampines got bush fire
Somemore near to a petrol kiosk
Chio gar wa buay tahan :p

But the informatics gals thingy is true
The gahment is now cracking hard on the attendence rate on overseas students and so they have to comply or back to home they go

Perhaps.......there will be new sideline
How 2 mark your attendence when u r at home or not in school :D

robertking1
21-02-2005, 02:15 PM
anyway ...uncle robert ...why not open a cafe nearby lah and then we bros can go there lar kopi & +++ to the mm mah ....

make sure u prepare cubicles on 2nd floor lor .....
beri beri good idea....but I got no $$$$....only got kar chng to offer.....u think can open or not.... :D

DNAT
21-02-2005, 02:16 PM

I know....I bring u there...u buy lunch ai mai.....

like that arrrr i think i buy sam lunch can get more kekeke

kekeke....feeding tiger is dangerous.......be careful "bones also dont have"..

You like that say boss good meh? he's overall a nice guy mah keke

SAM, got ppl +++ bad about you .. :D

Randi_Candi
21-02-2005, 02:20 PM
beri beri good idea....but I got no $$$$....only got kar chng to offer.....u think can open or not.... :D
Tat goes to show ur lack of understanding of cultures and taste
Diff nationality have diff likings lar :rolleyes:

mahalosux
21-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Lao Uncle u dun try and mislead people here ok.. come and bio bio bio... some more my OC study there...... :mad:

when u free betta come out and teach me how to fill up the social visit pass form..... :cool:

Looksee
21-02-2005, 02:25 PM
SAM, got ppl +++ bad about you .. :D

PLP........

:mad:

mahalosux
21-02-2005, 02:26 PM
But the informatics gals thingy is true
The gahment is now cracking hard on the attendence rate on overseas students and so they have to comply or back to home they go

feels bad to be reminded this again... :(

robertking1
21-02-2005, 02:28 PM
when u free betta come out and teach me how to fill up the social visit pass form..... :cool:
I everyday also free1 especially if there is free makan..... :D

DNAT
21-02-2005, 02:32 PM
How 2 mark your attendence when u r at home or not in school :D

strap a micro chip tracer onto the MMs leg :D

Randi_Candi
21-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Lao Uncle u dun try and mislead people here ok.. come and bio bio bio... some more my OC study there......

Ask me lar
Kaoz......so simple

mahalosux
21-02-2005, 02:36 PM
I everyday also free1 especially if there is free makan..... :D

very good.. so i look forward in seein u tmr.. for ur free makan cum fillin up my social visit pass form.... :cool:

Randi_Candi
strap a micro chip tracer onto the MMs leg :D
The super micro 1s goes into semen but tricky to transplant to ur own self
Scared to try.......

Anyway I got no love interest leh
Maybe must q for silent mob liao :(

Looksee
Ask me lar
Kaoz......so simple

i also can help.......only 1 kopi can already........no need makan.........

hehehehehehehe.........like tat under cut u good or not huh, RK1?

mahalosux
21-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Ask me lar
Kaoz......so simple

Lao uncle is a part time agent aka bloodsucker.... :p

robertking1
21-02-2005, 02:40 PM

how u undercut me....I provide dinner + free form filling service.....
Try beating that..... :D

Randi_Candi
21-02-2005, 02:42 PM

I am not undercutting
Jus tot of helping RK free up sometime so tat he can go n find SE :D

Looksee
21-02-2005, 02:42 PM

in tat case, i also need your help to fill up the form.........when can we meet?

Randi_Candi
21-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Lao uncle is a part time agent aka corksucker.... :p
Wah! u lidat say him when u need his help goot meh? :cool:

lament
21-02-2005, 02:43 PM

i take the free dinner but not the form-filling ok ......

no need for that yet ....

Gullwing
21-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Ask me lar
Kaoz......so simple

ur avatar reminds me of sum1 who used 2 poke nose in public..knn tat guy can dig out a chunck of nose shit

lament
21-02-2005, 06:30 PM
ur avatar reminds me of sum1 who used 2 poke nose in public..knn tat guy can dig out a chunck of nose shit

wah kaoz ....thats his photo lah ......

Randi_Candi
21-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Wassup? where u go?
Anyway please pm SL n tell him ur pm box not working :rolleyes:

My avatar is my dream, my perfect woman

Gullwing
21-02-2005, 06:32 PM

wow piang eh...bro randy candy u oso 1 of them ? lol, no hygenie lei...

Gullwing
21-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Wassup? where u go?
Anyway please pm SL n tell him ur pm box not working :rolleyes:

My avatar is my dream, my perfect woman

workin lar, bro dnat just pm me

Randi_Candi
21-02-2005, 06:34 PM
workin lar, bro dnat just pm me
Dun perhaps I shd pm SL cos maybe mine not working :rolleyes:

Gullwing
21-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Dun perhaps I shd pm SL cos maybe mine not working :rolleyes:

just touched down tis am, fm oversea assignment

Spursgetz
21-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Informatics really many pretty babes, but then very hard to get student pass thru this sch these days. Heard they facing some problem with ICA.

Btw, another good place is middle road. many pte school here, and also NAFA, so many chio PRC mei mei and local mei mei too. trust me, you should come down during lunch hour. And many mei mei (more mature ones) like to go the Guan Inn Temple to pray too.

I work in this area, so I know very well :D

Randi_Candi
22-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Lament!

Last warning! Pls do not id me in public

robertking1
22-02-2005, 07:56 AM
Informatics really many pretty babes, but then very hard to get student pass thru this sch these days. Heard they facing some problem with ICA.

Btw, another good place is middle road. many pte school here, and also NAFA, so many chio PRC mei mei and local mei mei too. trust me, you should come down during lunch hour. And many mei mei (more mature ones) like to go the Guan Inn Temple to pray too.

calling Acer.... since U are free, pse hang around Middle Road which is nearer to U and unearthed some gems for all the good brothers here...... :D

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 10:16 AM

I work in this area, so I know very well :D

informatics a lot of them study there... as i usually picked up my gf there, i does see a lot of pretty ones.

other places include opp Clark Quay MRT station, Bencoolen (opp Sim Lim Sq) and some schs at Orchard Road.. a lot of pretty PRC MMs....

acer3939
22-02-2005, 02:56 PM
calling Acer.... since U are free, pse hang
I already check liao, school there bery exp!!! if you guys want to sent your MMs there it's going to burn a big hole in your wallet.but seems like the MMs around there got abit more class leh all no 'hill' me when i smile smile at them keke :D

robertking1
22-02-2005, 03:13 PM
I already check liao, school there bery exp!!! if you guys want to sent your MMs there it's going to burn a big hole in your wallet.but seems like the MMs around there got abit more class leh all no 'hill' me when i smile smile at them keke :D
u dont smile smile only....they thought u siow1.....
u must also act...ask them whether they need money and U can help them to earn money.....
Wah kaozzz so simple also must teach u..... :D

wanderer23
22-02-2005, 03:14 PM

Confirm that for you bro know at least 3 gals studying language there who are working at TN/KTVs but then i think you should know much more hehe :D

acer3939
22-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Confirm that for you bro know at least 3 gals studying language there who are working at TN/KTVs
Wa lau eh,how cum you know so much bout me ah? hmmm i must change hunting ground liao keke :p

acer3939
22-02-2005, 03:19 PM
u must also act...ask them whether they need money and U can help them to earn money.....

Ya ya later kena slap!

robertking1
22-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Ya ya later kena slap!
kena slap where......
if slap your backside means ho seh liow......
if slap your face means knock wall liow......
never try never know.......... :D

wanderer23
22-02-2005, 04:00 PM
By the way due to the last unpleasant incident that happened (i think you all know which one) i do hope can still TCSS with you bros but should any one feel that it's better that i dun do so please give me a pm or a post. I can understand and will stay out of the thread. thanks :)

sgmjplayer
22-02-2005, 04:34 PM
pleasant or unpleasant also your choice.

:p

By the way due to the last unpleasant incident that happened (i think you all know which one) i do hope can still TCSS with you bros but should any one feel that it's better that i dun do so please give me a pm or a post. I can understand and will stay out of the thread. thanks

as usual. no one understands me...:(

Only SAM owns this place, juz xxxx to yr hearts content and
dont kpkb when he zaps... hehe..

warresg
22-02-2005, 04:43 PM
calling Acer.... since U are free, pse hang around Middle Road which is nearer to U and unearthed some gems for all the good brothers here...... :D
Uncle lobert, Bu yao jia jia hor...http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32620 :D

wanderer23
22-02-2005, 04:43 PM
pleasant or unpleasant also your choice.

as usual. no one understands me..

Only SAM owns this place, juz xxxx to yr hearts content and
dont kpkb when he zaps... hehe..

hehe you yourself said you always post with 2 meanings so i always prefer to take it as joking and normal suaning :D ... i came across a food stall that has this sign on the glass. It's says "If the food's no good tell me but if it's good tell your friends" ;)

robertking1
22-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Uncle lobert, Bu yao jia jia hor...http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32620 :D
shit got caught ...luckily not with pants down......
btw how cum I cannot reply on the link plaza forum....... :confused:

warresg
22-02-2005, 05:02 PM
shit got caught ...luckily not with pants down......
btw how cum I cannot reply on the link plaza forum....... :confused:
Link plaza can only entertain PM liao. Cannot reply direct. :(
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=31650
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32542

robertking1
22-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Link plaza can only entertain PM liao. Cannot reply direct. :(
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=31650
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32542
thanks no problem lah....
Sam you will always have my support in anything U do.....
standby for PLP remarks..... :D

lament
22-02-2005, 05:44 PM
By the way due to the last unpleasant incident that happened (i think you all know which one) i do hope can still TCSS with you bros but should any one feel that it's better that i dun do so please give me a pm or a post. I can understand and will stay out of the thread. thanks

as the saying goes , "1 man's meat is another's poison" ..words have 2 edge ..read the wrong edge the meaning changes .......

nobody is kicking anyone out anywhere .....the net is about freedom of speech & views ...wish we could say all this at the speaker's corner ......

just say your views & it will be respected if written with some thought placed into it and no aimless reply .....

wanderer23
22-02-2005, 05:54 PM
as the saying goes , "1 man's meat is another's poison" ..words have 2 edge ..read the wrong edge the meaning changes .......
nobody is kicking anyone out anywhere .....the net is about freedom of speech & views ...wish we could say all this at the speaker's corner ......

just say your views & it will be respected if written with some thought placed into it and no aimless reply .....

Yup. Had a first hand experience of it already. Hope to see you at JC when i cheong with the rest there. :)

Randi_Candi
23-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Lao Uncle!

2day is 15th day
Want to go n see chio mei x2?
Go to Guan Imm Beo........... :D

wanderer23
23-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Lao Uncle!

2day is 15th day
Want to go n see chio mei x2?
Go to Guan Imm Beo........... :D

You going Guan Imm Beo? I going Loyang Tua Peh Kong but there no MMs haiz :D

Randi_Candi
23-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Not true.....there also have
Me no time go do these w mei x2
But there alot of chai taos who will do it :p

Looksee
23-02-2005, 12:03 PM

u go and pray to god........RC go and see goddess...........

Randi_Candi
23-02-2005, 12:05 PM

Oi! dun anyhow say hor
I know a goot place for sweet stuff........
Looking for candidate to jio to makan tang yuan together leh

mamamia
23-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Yeah so many of them you got to choose the right one to have a real good time tonight..... :p Oi! dun anyhow say hor
I know a goot place for sweet stuff........
Selecting for the candidate to jio to makan tang yuan together leh

Randi_Candi
23-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Yeah so many of them you got to choose the right one to have a real good time tonight..... :p
Hiazz......I already gave u the ciggi box.....
Pleez stop stalking me n framing me hor :o

mamamia
23-02-2005, 12:21 PM
I am looking forward for more ciggi boxes!!!!!hiaks :p Hiazz......I already gave u the ciggi box.....
Pleez stop stalking me n framing me hor :o

Randi_Candi
23-02-2005, 12:24 PM
I am looking forward for more ciggi boxes!!!!!hiaks :p
For wat?
Coming fm a person tat social smokes
tsk tsk tsk........no shame leh u :p

Aw, when u business plan ready?
Me need to copy n submit 1 2 my boss

mamamia
23-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Promoting from social smoker to habitual smoker....so need more ciggi boxes!!!

What plan your boss interested??? sell performa condoms he want or not??? :p For wat?
Coming fm a person tat social smokes
tsk tsk tsk........no shame leh u :p

Aw, when u business plan ready?
Me need to copy n submit 1 2 my boss

Randi_Candi
23-02-2005, 12:31 PM
Promoting from social smoker to habitual smoker....so need more ciggi boxes!!!

What plan your boss interested??? sell performa condoms he want or not??? :p
Performa in SH?
U gotta be crazy......my frens brought some back b4 SG started selling

The way u lidat say.....I dun dare 2 use ur business plan
U take care n goot luck to ur biz ventures in SH
Though we all know why.......cos u beo LS tv mah :D

acer3939
23-02-2005, 12:33 PM
sell performa condoms
To cover the face when going round the odd lor in GL ah? good idea :D

mamamia
23-02-2005, 12:39 PM
uncle I thought is the even lor??? :p To cover the face when going round the odd lor in GL ah? good idea :D

Randi_Candi
23-02-2005, 12:45 PM
uncle I thought is the even lor??? :p
Even 1s will have cameras, dunno abt the odd 1s
Knn.......BSH is going to b famous if its in the odd lanes

mahalosux
23-02-2005, 12:47 PM

dun lidat sat RC.. when he pray.. he's very solenm and serious.... :o

Randi_Candi
23-02-2005, 12:56 PM
dun lidat sat RC.. when he pray.. he's very solenm and serious.... :o
Haha......u peek at me the last time I was at TBK temple?
Kaozz....praying for family sure must serious.......

DNAT
23-02-2005, 01:05 PM
I am taking a course at informatics also... Infact i am using their PC now... ANyone nearby want to meet... My class got alot of Chio Bu PRC.. i can introduce u to them if u wan..
you are Black Tortise Head :eek: ??

FUCKYOU
23-02-2005, 01:06 PM
dont anyhow say hor... i come here to study hor.. i am a student here..:)

you are Black Tortise Head :eek: ??

acer3939
23-02-2005, 01:07 PM
uncle I thought is the even lor??? :p
Cameras at lor 15,17,19 & 21 that's what the papers say leh :D

FUCKYOU
23-02-2005, 01:08 PM
I heard those camera were install by lobert king.. if you want to know the exact locatiuon... pls check with him

DNAT
23-02-2005, 01:08 PM

seow! should install at Lor 8 .. the golden triangle - all PRCs sure take cover :D

DNAT
23-02-2005, 01:10 PM
dont anyhow say hor... i come here to study hor.. i am a student here..:)
you only study Long Hu Bao [dragon tiger leopard] .. ;)

69monster
23-02-2005, 01:17 PM
wrong liao... i not only read Long Hu Bao [dragon tiger leopard], i also got read Long Hu Men [dragon tiger Door] :)

I am a degree Holder as well hor............... each eye about 100 degree.

you only study Long Hu Bao [dragon tiger leopard] .. ;)

mahalosux
23-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Haha......u peek at me the last time I was at TBK temple?
Kaozz....praying for family sure must serious.......

okie.. i tot u wan to become monk.. :D

Randi_Candi
23-02-2005, 01:24 PM
okie.. i tot u wan to become monk.. :D
Heheh.....actually hoping tat I kena Toto, 4d n lotsa mei2
I guess that was wrong of me :o

mahalosux
23-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Heheh.....actually hoping tat I kena Toto

no wonder i din strike lah...

shi ni zai wo bei hou dong shou jiao... :mad:

DNAT
23-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Heheh.....actually hoping tat I kena Toto, 4d n lotsa mei2

'tio jiak' also = kena ;)

lament
23-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Hiazz......I already gave u the ciggi box.....
Pleez stop stalking me n framing me hor

i dun wan ciggi box ........i wan the ciggi that is inside ......

wanderer23
23-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Not true.....there also have
Me no time go do these w mei x2
But there alot of chai taos who will do it :p

Was there in the afternoon wah lau still veri crowded. So i think Guan Imm Beo so central should be much worse? :)

Spursgetz
23-02-2005, 09:09 PM
I am taking a course at informatics also. ANyone nearby want to meet. My class got alot of Chio Bu PRC.. i can introduce u to them if u wan

bro..which informatics? the one at plaza by the park?

my office lagi near leh, just 5 min walk. Can chjo them to my office, bonk there there bo? :D after that bring them to eat vegetarian and pai pai Guam Inn :p

Btw, I accidentally send you a PM by mistake, sorry

Looksee
24-02-2005, 08:31 AM
U take care n goot luck to ur biz ventures in SH
Though we all know why.......cos u beo LS tv mah :D

my tv is not in SH...........btw u left your 555 jotta book in my car.......

robertking1
24-02-2005, 08:32 AM

hmm...isit a black book...... share some details leh..... :D

Looksee
24-02-2005, 08:34 AM
hmm...isit a black book...... share some details leh..... :D

cannot share.........keeping the info to blackmail him..........

robertking1
24-02-2005, 08:36 AM
cannot share.........keeping the info to blackmail him..........

u watch movies....this type of thing u must keep the book with some1 else....beri dangerous dont play play..... :D

Looksee
24-02-2005, 08:40 AM
u watch movies....this type of thing u must keep the book with some1 else....beri dangerous dont play play..... :D

already did.........the book is with DNAT..........u wanna a cut? u take care of collecting the money, ai mai?

robertking1
24-02-2005, 08:58 AM
already did.........the book is with DNAT..........u wanna a cut? u take care of collecting the money, ai mai?

wah lau...u goot ah...really spread out the risks....... :D

Big Sexy
24-02-2005, 09:07 AM
kaoz... so now i know who are the bookies.... as a good citzen of this country.....i better call the "ma Ta" now to check on Dnat, looksee and Robertking. sent you all up the red car :)

robertking1
24-02-2005, 09:21 AM
kaoz... so now i know who are the bookies.... as a good citzen of this country.....i better call the "ma Ta" now to check on Dnat, looksee and Robertking. sent you all up the red car :)
bookie=bookmaker......u mean in sillypore, book making is an offence meh???? :confused:
anyway be of careful speed traps on these roads.....
ADAM RD

ALEXANDRA RD

ANG MO KIO AVE 1

ANG MO KIO AVE 5

BOON LAY WAY

BUKIT BA+++ RD

CHANGI COAST RD

CTE

ECP

HOUGANG AVE 2

HOUGANG AVE 3

INTERNATIONAL RD

JLN BOON LAY

JURONG TOWN HALL RD

KALLANG RD

KEPPEL WAY

KIM SENG RD

LENTOR AVE

MANDAI RD

MARINE PARADE RD

ORCHARD BOULEVARD

PASIR RIS DR 3

PIE
SCOTTS RD

SEMBAWANG DR

SEMBAWANG RD

SENGKANG EAST RD

SLE

STEVENS RD

TAMPINES AVE 1

TAMPINES AVE 10

TANAH MERAH COAST RD

TANJONG RHU RD

TELOK BLANGAH RD

TPE

TUAS WEST RD

UPP THOMSON RD

WEST COAST HIGHWAY

WOODLANDS AVE 12

WOODLANDS RD

YIO CHU KANG RD

YISHUN AVE 1

YISHUN AVE 4

YISHUN AVE 6

YUAN CHING RD

Looksee
24-02-2005, 09:49 AM
wah lau...u goot ah...really spread out the risks....... :D

deal seal........he willing to pay the ransom amount of 1 million.......u wanna go collect?

robertking1
24-02-2005, 09:51 AM
deal seal........he willing to pay the ransom amount of 1 million.......u wanna go collect?

1million rupiah isit......not even enough for my petrol..... :mad:

sgmjplayer
24-02-2005, 09:56 AM

u guys really know who is 'rich' to blackmail eh...

---
I was talking abt the speed traps too, now is the time, when
the so called 'high' or whatever integrity people acting like
our poorer neighbours. Hiding behind bushes, behind curves,
after changed of speed limits, soon, the TPs will be allowed
to take kopi $ like their counter parts elsewhere.

what is integrity these days? its such an honour hiding behind
bushes to trap fellow citizens... 'sigh'

If dont want to get caught for speeding, with today's
NO integrity government. DONT Speed.

sgmjplayer
24-02-2005, 09:58 AM
wah... yr petrol so expensive ah.. u driving simi sports car?

$200/- not enough??

U collect liao, run road la... black eat black!!!!...:p

1million rupiah isit......not even enough for my petrol.....

Looksee
24-02-2005, 09:59 AM
u guys really know who is 'rich' to blackmail eh...

ah beh den? u r our next target........

Looksee
24-02-2005, 10:01 AM
U collect liao, run road la... black eat black!!!!...:p

he cannot run road.....his little brother is with me..........

sgmjplayer
24-02-2005, 10:04 AM
my debts almost 3x of RK1, still got $$ for you to blackmail?

target zhun tampo ok.... :p

ah beh den? u r our next target........

Randi_Candi
24-02-2005, 04:56 PM
bookie=bookmaker......u mean in sillypore, book making is an offence meh???? :confused:
anyway be of careful speed traps on these roads.....
1 ADAM RD

45 YUAN CHING RD
Dear RK, wu map boh? :D

Randi_Candi
24-02-2005, 04:57 PM

Heng.....not in RK car
Else my lil black bk all the nos. sure kena proton 1

Looksee
25-02-2005, 08:40 AM
Heng.....not in RK car
Else my lil black bk all the nos. sure kena proton 1

RK so hiong meh? i tot he only go to clean TN.........

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 08:43 AM

:Dhey dude,
tats last yr....the golden rooster yr he is a hiong gai gai lao uncle
jus offered me a reward if i help him locate SE :eek:

Big Sexy
25-02-2005, 08:45 AM
Rk dont know go where again... take cover liao...:) later i go start a thread on "Looking for RK".. like the one he start for SE :D

Looksee
25-02-2005, 08:46 AM
Rk dont know go where again... take cover liao... later i go start a thread on "Looking for RK".. like the one he start for SE

good idea!! u have my support.........

Big Sexy
25-02-2005, 08:48 AM
SE??

hmm. just in case u dont know hor... there is already a web site on this :D

http://www.wherethefuckisse.com

hey dude,
tats last yr....the golden rooster yr he is a hiong gai gai lao uncle
jus offered me a reward if i help him locate SE

robertking1
25-02-2005, 09:44 AM
SE??

BS...the link not working leh...... :mad:

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 10:11 AM
SE??

haha......tats a goot 1
But u got RK1's attention

robertking1
25-02-2005, 04:07 PM
News flash
RK1 retires from tcss becos he dont wan to make a fool of himself in front of the whole world....... ;)
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32790

acer3939
25-02-2005, 04:10 PM
News flash
RK1 retires from tcss becos he dont wan to make a fool of himself in front of the whole world....... ;)

Does that means a RK 2 will appear soon? keke :D

lament
25-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Does that means a RK 2 will appear soon? keke

he oredi register from rk1 to rk999 liao lor ....

so anytime one retire the next comes in .....