PDA

View Full Version : Pissed Off By Ringing Hp

machoman
24-02-2005, 06:13 PM
I am really pissed off by the sound of ringing handphone of the WLs be it HC gals, TN gals, or PRC freelancers while having a session with me.

I am aware that the HP seves as their "office", especially for the freelancers but WTF, I am paying them for their service and whenever, they answer their calls, they are doing it on my booking (and bonking, if applicable) time.

I would be a rich man if I get merely a $ whenever I have to remind them to switch off their HP or at least put it to silent or vibrating mode. Even if they were to put it on V mode and they answer the call, I am still not happy about it... especially when you are passionately banging away and she replies something like " I am working darling" to the caller!!!

Why can't they get it through their thick heads that the so-called "John" deserves all their full and undivided attention and is paying them for such.

I would appreciate all inputs on this topic and related stuff. Thanks for reading and sharing your views. :cool:

asdfghjkl
24-02-2005, 06:16 PM
i think most would share the same views as u..

Microsoft
24-02-2005, 06:30 PM
As much as we hate it, nothing much can be done leh... Imagine when it's ur turn 2 call them n u always cnot get thru... :(

dap26
24-02-2005, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE=machoman]I am really pissed off by the sound of ringing handphone of the WLs be it HC gals, TN gals, or PRC freelancers while having a session with me.

Ya me agree with you.Spoil my mood.I have experience once before.It really waste my time when she ans the call.But really bo bian leh unless you ask her to off the phone during yr session with her.

benz
24-02-2005, 07:52 PM
maybe the threadstarter could get a hold of the following device :)
not sure if it's illegal though in singapore

http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/Personal.htm

machoman
24-02-2005, 08:18 PM
As much as we hate it, nothing much can be done leh... Imagine when it's ur turn 2 call them n u always cnot get thru... :(

Thanks for your comments, Micosoft. In fact, we can do something about it... one of my reasons in starting this thread is to alert all like-minded guys to tell them to switch off or put it on silent mode and let us enjoy our sessions with them without being interrupted by the incessant answering of calls.

If everybody cooperates, one of these days, it could become an industry pratice like what I read in the newspapers that the Japanese do not answer their calls in the subway trains as it is common courtesy not to disturb the peace of the fellow commuters. Wishful thinking? May be... I can always hope, can't I?

Hey, no worries man... if I can't get through, it's quite alright... my no. will be on the missed calls list and they can call me back or I can leave a voicemail and they can call me back at their convenience. :cool:

WWEF
24-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Request them to switch off during the FJ. But dunno safe anot, wait kanna AV without warning...but thats my way of doing it. :)

machoman
24-02-2005, 08:34 PM
maybe the threadstarter could get a hold of the following device :)
not sure if it's illegal though in singapore

http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/Personal.htm

Thanks for the suggestion, benz... great idea.... only 2 problems:-

1. Like what you rightly pointed out, is it legal in Sg?

2. Will all missed calls still be captured in my HP as such? :cool:

plain
24-02-2005, 10:12 PM
£169.99 GBP

wow

thats like $500 singapore dollars

i like its portabiity though ... i have seen one but must plug in to a
wall socket :p

benz
24-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, benz... great idea.... only 2 problems:-

1. Like what you rightly pointed out, is it legal in Sg?

i think you need a licence to operate such a device :) and i understand that some places like concert halls have such devices.

2. Will all missed calls still be captured in my HP as such? :cool:

not sure about other mobile service providers but singtel does send me
a missed call sms whenever my hp is off or when the signal is too weak.

benz
24-02-2005, 10:20 PM
haha yup it's not cheap and you are right, there are other types of mobile phone jammers which are more bulky but they have a wider range.

£169.99 GBP

wow

thats like $500 singapore dollars

i like its portabiity though ... i have seen one but must plug in to a
wall socket :p

Krappy
24-02-2005, 10:23 PM
I totally agree with you.
So many times my mood just goes when they stop to answer!
I always take the effort to turn off mine...

bhoven
24-02-2005, 10:32 PM
I totally agree with you.
So many times my mood just goes when they stop to answer!
I always take the effort to turn off mine...

Not all brudders react with annoyance. One told me dat he gets a cheap thrill when he is bonking the gal whilst she pretends to the caller dat she is doing something else or whispers sweet nutting to him. Heightens his pleasure it seems.... like he is tau chyet. Interested to hear any udder contrarian views...

Ronaldo
24-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Well thats why when I go for ST, I usually go to Sauna where they are not allowed to bring their mobile phone for each session if not they will be fined.

For overnight, I somehow feel very weird when she gets a call and tell whoever is on the other line that she is working now and she can only meet the next day.
The latest one I had was when I brought this KTV girl back to the hotel and she called her boy ( with such high quality speaker nowadays I can hear a guy voice ) that she will come visit him the next day. Its like she will take my money and give to the guy. Somehow felt weird too.

Anyway like some bro said, it can be really exciting when you are making out and she tried to pretend she is doing something else to the person on the other line.
I had this experience with this mistress in China. We were like into foreplay, and I like foreplay. Apparently her Hong Kong sugar daddy is the wham-bam thank you mdm kind of guy. But he will call to spot check on her. As we were doing our deed, he called and asked what she is doing. Althought I dont really understand Cantonese, I can vaguely make out she said she is playing Mahjong. Then I think he asked why its so quiet to which she replied, they stopped to let her talk to him. Then as I increase my momentum, she is about to climax and then shouted Pong! Hahahaha I wanted to laugh... but held on.. Then she ended the call to continue our session...

Just some stuff to share on this cold lonely night...

machoman
25-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Well thats why when I go for ST, I usually go to Sauna where they are not allowed to bring their mobile phone for each session if not they will be fined.

I had this experience with this mistress in China. We were like into foreplay, and I like foreplay. Apparently her Hong Kong sugar daddy is the wham-bam thank you mdm kind of guy. But he will call to spot check on her. As we were doing our deed, he called and asked what she is doing. Althought I dont really understand Cantonese, I can vaguely make out she said she is playing Mahjong. Then I think he asked why its so quiet to which she replied, they stopped to let her talk to him. Then as I increase my momentum, she is about to climax and then shouted Pong! Hahahaha I wanted to laugh... but held on.. Then she ended the call to continue our session...

Just some stuff to share on this cold lonely night...

Hey, Ronaldo, are you with Real Madrid or Man Utd? :confused: ...both of which are my favourite teams in their respective leagues. Ha...h a...ha. Just kidding!!! No offense meant.

Cold lonely night? You must be overseas... the weather here in Sg is stiffling and hot, hot ,hot!!!

The gals are allowed to go to Sauna with you?.... must be abroad, right? As far as I know, they are not allowed to do that in Sg.

LOL... funny story about the mahjong game. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

jackylee
25-02-2005, 05:57 AM
some bro find fuckin and on phone excite mah :D

machoman
25-02-2005, 06:18 AM
some bro find fuckin and on phone excite mah :D

jacky, are you 1 of them? :confused:

jackylee
25-02-2005, 07:58 AM
jacky, are you 1 of them? :confused:

nah...... :)

Microsoft
25-02-2005, 10:17 AM
If everybody cooperates, one of these days, it could become an industry pratice like what I read in the newspapers that the Japanese do not answer their calls in the subway trains as it is common courtesy not to disturb the peace of the fellow commuters. Wishful thinking? May be... I can always hope, can't I?

In Singapore? hehe u wait long long!

While most of the WL r non singaporean, come here ni kena influence leow. All boh chap 1. :p

KNN when their hp ring, they can tcss 4 few min. When my hp ring they give me long hard stare majiam i m av giving the signal lidat. Ask them got special they say no str away... !@#$%^^&*() :mad:

Ronaldo
25-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Hey, Ronaldo, are you with Real Madrid or Man Utd? :confused: ...both of which are my favourite teams in their respective leagues. Ha...h a...ha. Just kidding!!! No offense meant.

Cold lonely night? You must be overseas... the weather here in Sg is stiffling and hot, hot ,hot!!!

The gals are allowed to go to Sauna with you?.... must be abroad, right? As far as I know, they are not allowed to do that in Sg.

LOL... funny story about the mahjong game. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

Hmm.. I supported him since his Barcelona days but I am not a Barcelona fan though. More of a Inter Milan and Man Utd fan.. Hehehehe... My gf is a Real Madrid fan...

Yupz.. I am overseas.. my first serious job and I am here... I meant the Sauna girls aka HC girls in Singapore. Well maybe I am spoilt by the 90mins session here in China. Cos when I go back to SG and my frd brought me to Dragon HC, I felt 45mins very short. Is like the last 15mins she will ask me if I wanna make love. Where got time??

But I went to the Sauna in Shenzhen, they can have a common pool where couples can swim together. Super huge place.. Then the resting area is for both male and female guests. Some girls wore the robe without bra.. hehehehe..

Then again, this is China and anything goes...

Have fun...

Ronaldo
25-02-2005, 10:30 AM

While most of the WL r non singaporean, come here ni kena influence leow. All boh chap 1. :p

KNN when their hp ring, they can tcss 4 few min. When my hp ring they give me long hard stare majiam i m av giving the signal lidat. Ask them got special they say no str away... !@#$%^^&*() :mad:

Well in Singapore, I believe most of us will be irritated by those Chinaman who speaks loudly as if he is the only one with the mobile phone. And since he is the minority, we all stare in awe. And here in China, they are speaking so loudly that they ended commenting I speak too softly and a girl can speak louder. Hahaha..
Culture shock? Maybe...

HuiGe3387
25-02-2005, 10:42 AM
I have the experience of the PRC quarelling with the agent for charging her $250 to "chu jing" halfway when my didi is in the mei mei. Nebeh instantly no mood but keep pushing in case didi soften. Finally after long time then burst.

Suggest get them off their mobile b4 the bonk.

machoman
25-02-2005, 12:05 PM

Micosoft, I did say I can hope, right?

In the words of 1 of my favourite singers, the talented ex-Beatle, John Lennon in 1 of his last songs, "Imagine" before he was cruelly murdered by a madman,"You may say I am a dreamer...But I am not the only one". :cool:

Microsoft
25-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Micosoft, I did say I can hope, right?

Hehe of course u can. Some nice 1 will even turn it 2 silent if u tell them nicely but most dont. I ever hinted 2 some during the session... 1 classic ans i got is "HP means ppl can reach u anytime anywhere rite? Turn off lidat might as well dont use."

KNN me LL lor. Kekekek :D

machoman
25-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Hehe of course u can. Some nice 1 will even turn it 2 silent if u tell them nicely but most dont. I ever hinted 2 some during the session... 1 classic ans i got is "HP means ppl can reach u anytime anywhere rite? Turn off lidat might as well dont use."

KNN me LL lor. Kekekek :D

Methinks that basically that is what is wrong with Sg men... we guys are not street-smart enough to handle those WLs... we are too soft-headed and the only hard heads are on our penises... don't ask or tell them "nicely"... insist, demand, assert our right to the time which we are paying for. Don't be short-changed by them. Stand up and be counted! ( eh... sorry, I forgot that your nick contains the word, "soft"... kekeke....).
Remember, "the customer is always right" in the service industry! :cool:

mahalosux
25-02-2005, 12:50 PM
This one happens to me more than 1 yr ago.. i got one KTV gal from TH to accompany me... when we abt to do, she call her mainland bf, and check his whereabout.. she somemore got the cheek to warn him not to let her find out he is sleeping wif another woman, while on the other hand she was lying naked in bed wif me, stroking my didi, while i was lickin her neh neh... :p

i00i
25-02-2005, 12:57 PM
she somemore got the cheek to warn him not to let her find out he is sleeping wif another woman, while on the other hand she was lying naked in bed wif me, stroking my didi, while i was lickin her neh neh... :p

Haha, guess that is the equality of sex. cos I remember Me doing the same thing calling my wife, while some WL is giving me a BJ. :D

mahalosux
25-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Haha, guess that is the equality of sex. cos I remember Me doing the same thing calling my wife, while some WL is giving me a BJ. :D

got one more time, while i was strollin along GL10, my EX-gf call me halfway thru my negotiation, the gal was holdin my hand and i signal her to keep quite.. told my Ex i goin for supper ..in the end lan lan went up wif the gal. :D

bingo75
25-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Bro bring along a phone jammer with u in future..visit the link below.. place it outside when u go in for biz

http://www.cellphoneimmobilizer.com/

I am really pissed off by the sound of ringing handphone of the WLs be it HC gals, TN gals, or PRC freelancers while having a session with me.

I am aware that the HP seves as their "office", especially for the freelancers but WTF, I am paying them for their service and whenever, they answer their calls, they are doing it on my booking (and bonking, if applicable) time.

I would be a rich man if I get merely a $ whenever I have to remind them to switch off their HP or at least put it to silent or vibrating mode. Even if they were to put it on V mode and they answer the call, I am still not happy about it... especially when you are passionately banging away and she replies something like " I am working darling" to the caller!!!

Why can't they get it through their thick heads that the so-called "John" deserves all their full and undivided attention and is paying them for such.

I would appreciate all inputs on this topic and related stuff. Thanks for reading and sharing your views. :cool:

machoman
25-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Bro bring along a phone jammer with u in future..visit the link below.. place it outside when u go in for biz

http://www.cellphoneimmobilizer.com/

bingo, thanks for your input. However, I feel that I just need to give you some advice since you are a newbie:-

1. Did you read through the thread for newbies? If so, you would have just picked out the relevant parts and NOT quote the entire post written by me.

2. Did you read through the entire thread before posting your comment? If so, you would have noted that your suggestion was already given by benz in 1 of the earliest posts in this thread.

Hope that you take my comments in the right spirit and learn from them. :cool:

johnnykk
25-02-2005, 03:42 PM
Twice when I was with the TN gal, they give the same answer when some guy called them over the phone to ask what she was doing "Oh, i was sleeping"

So, the next time your gal say she was sleeping, you know what is doing... :D ..

machoman
27-02-2005, 07:31 AM
[QUOTE=johnnykk]Twice when I was with the TN gal, they give the same answer when some guy called them over the phone to ask what she was doing "Oh, i was sleeping"

So, the next time your gal say she was sleeping, you know what is doing... :D ..[/QU

The most frequent answer is " I am working now... you want to come what time?" It seems that is the standard answer in 9 out of 10 times in my experience. :cool:

singlun
03-03-2005, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=johnnykk]Twice when I was with the TN gal, they give the same answer when some guy called them over the phone to ask what she was doing "Oh, i was sleeping"

So, the next time your gal say she was sleeping, you know what is doing... :D ..[/QU

The most frequent answer is " I am working now... you want to come what time?" It seems that is the standard answer in 9 out of 10 times in my experience. :cool:

last week, specially went to my gal's house for a bonk...wanted to make the best use of the chance since nobody at home....slowly get her into the mood....but her damn hp sms n calls keep coming...nvm..managed to get her to ignore them..then started to get into real action....do missionary...then me on top...then gonna try my favourite style, the farking hp start ring non-stop!!sms keep coming in until she no more mood to do liao!!shit!!me haven cum yet!!what to do..when a gal no mood..cannot force her..or else she wont let u enter again next time...LL lor...waste my rubber yet shoot blanks........

singlun
03-03-2005, 09:55 AM
last week, specially went to my gal's house for a bonk...wanted to make the best use of the chance since nobody at home....slowly get her into the mood....but her damn hp sms n calls keep coming...nvm..managed to get her to ignore them..then started to get into real action....do missionary...then me on top...then gonna try my favourite style, the farking hp start ring non-stop!!sms keep coming in until she no more mood to do liao!!shit!!me haven cum yet!!what to do..when a gal no mood..cannot force her..or else she wont let u enter again next time...LL lor...waste my rubber yet shoot blanks........