PDA

View Full Version : A girl called me on my mobile.

who_am_i
27-02-2005, 12:32 AM
I want to relate a very interesting encounter the other day when i was working.

About 3 days ago, while I was working, a girl with a very sweet voice called me. She said hi can i speak to Alex (my name). I thought she was a customer of mine. So i asked her what I can do for her. So she said, u are Alex right and I said yes I am. And then she started telling me her name and asked if i remembered her. She refreshed my memory telling me that we met at mohamad sultan. I knew she definitely called the wrong number.

So i played along and started chatting with her. She told me she was at some pub waiting for a friend to come so called some of her friends whom sh had lost touch. She has a very nice voice. While chatting with her, I began to imagine how beautiful and sexy she looks like and had a hard on :eek:

After a few mins of chatting, she told me I sounded different and I wasnt like the Alex she knew. She had definitely called the wrong num but she got the right name!! So I asked her what is the possibility of calling a wrong number but getting the correct name of the person. She pondered for awhile and said that's true also. hehe.....

Before she hung up, she asked me to call her again. It's been a few days, really want to see how she looks like and whether her sexy voice match the looks of the person. Do you guys think I should call her and ask her to meet me?

Microsoft
27-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Do you guys think I should call her and ask her to meet me?

U 1 2 call, call dont 1 2 call then dont call lor. hehe :D :p

evangelist
27-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Of cos..... what are u waiting for? Go meet her and bonk her, then give us your FR.... :D

who_am_i
27-02-2005, 12:45 AM
Of cos..... what are u waiting for? Go meet her and bonk her, then give us your FR.... :D

This is a true story. Unbelievable but true. She told me she is a private banker. When i get to bonk her, I will provide FR on Encounter with my Private Banker :D

FUCKYOU
27-02-2005, 12:48 AM
Call her now.. Make things happened.. Dont wait..:D

Do you guys think I should call her and ask her to meet me?

Cheri_Popper
27-02-2005, 01:32 AM
Before she hung up, she asked me to call her again. It's been a few days, really want to see how she looks like and whether her sexy voice match the looks of the person. Do you guys think I should call her and ask her to meet me?

Bro,
What are you waiting for????? :confused:

If you don't want to call, pass the number to me, I will volunteer to call her!!(Just Kidding) kekekeke :D

Call her and see if you get "lucky"

Cheers!

smallLJboy
27-02-2005, 01:45 AM
simple... since u wan to know how she look like..is she as sweet as her vioce.. u call and meet her at a pub or somthing.. anyway she called the wrong alex and should not able to know how u look like.. so u can go there and see ..if she chio then go forward and continous the fanatsy.. else just walk away ..go home and PCC over the sweet voice.. :D

free
27-02-2005, 02:00 AM
I want to relate a very interesting encounter the other day when i was working.

About 3 days ago, while I was working, a girl with a very sweet voice called me. She said hi can i speak to Alex (my name). I thought she was a customer of mine. So i asked her what I can do for her. So she said, u are Alex right and I said yes I am. And then she started telling me her name and asked if i remembered her. She refreshed my memory telling me that we met at mohamad sultan. I knew she definitely called the wrong number.

So i played along and started chatting with her. She told me she was at some pub waiting for a friend to come so called some of her friends whom sh had lost touch. She has a very nice voice. While chatting with her, I began to imagine how beautiful and sexy she looks like and had a hard on :eek:

After a few mins of chatting, she told me I sounded different and I wasnt like the Alex she knew. She had definitely called the wrong num but she got the right name!! So I asked her what is the possibility of calling a wrong number but getting the correct name of the person. She pondered for awhile and said that's true also. hehe.....

Haha, the same thing happened to me, except it wa the other way around. I was the one calling! I was trying to call my tirak's elder to ask her something, since my tirak had gone back to her granny's home (up country & no DTAC signal). When an unfamilar voice picked up the phone, I thought perhaps her colleague at the office and asked "Kor sai gap Ah <Sister's Name>". She said "poot yuu kah"! I was kind of stumped and repeated my question and she repeated her answer! I then said "kor tort na krap, pom toh pit liao " (sorry and tI must have called the wrong number). She said "mai bepn rai kah" and we cut off the conversation. All I could remember was that she definitely sounded very sweet.

Later I checked my hp and found that I had saved the sis's hp into my new hp with a "37" instead of a "73", with all the other numbers being the same! Man, how co-incidental can it get! Anyway, out of curiosity, I smsed her the next day in Thai (since she dun seem to speak english) to explain and apologized for any inconvenienced caused. She replied, saying that it is ok, and that she finds it fun as she has never met anyone from SG before. Haha, called her up to talk a bit and found out she is working as a civil servant. Had an agreement that maybe we can meet for a drink if I come BKK again. If she looks as sweet as she sounds, certainly would like to at least meet up and say hi :D. Nice thing is we still talked once occasionally. Maybe will "pop jer" next month.

Iwant2fuck
27-02-2005, 02:10 AM
Let me pour some cold water...just in case someone may get into hot water. Could it be wife ask friend to call to test test water? Wife wants divorce and needs to gather evidence so that there is ground for case.

Just a guess as I don't even know the thread starter is married.......but don't you find the chance of someone getting the name AND a handphone correctly a BIG coincidence?

evangelist
27-02-2005, 06:32 AM
Let me pour some cold water...just in case someone may get into hot water. Could it be wife ask friend to call to test test water? Wife wants divorce and needs to gather evidence so that there is ground for case.

Just a guess as I don't even know the thread starter is married.......but don't you find the chance of someone getting the name AND a handphone correctly a BIG coincidence?

it does seem suspicious, but then these things happen..... like strike lottery like tat.

asdfghjkl
27-02-2005, 09:37 AM
it happens to me before.. but with no FR to show.. u can guess what happens when we met..

Tai_zi21
27-02-2005, 09:41 AM
it happens to me before.. but with no FR to show.. u can guess what happens when we met..

Well U run away huh Bro? :D

rahl
27-02-2005, 09:47 AM
Well the girl managed to get Alex's no. so maybe not too bad looking. On the other hand she might be given the wrong no. deliberately so beware! :eek:

asdfghjkl
27-02-2005, 10:00 AM
she must had heard of his skills in bed, so... kekeke :p

Castrol
27-02-2005, 10:39 AM

shouldnt this be in the poll section or something?

should i call, should i not call?
should i meet her, should i not meet her?

;)

Doggiestyle
27-02-2005, 11:04 AM
she must had heard of his skills in bed, so... keke

Or maybe she's just doing one the below examples since she's a private banker.... kekekeke. Hope the one in teal color happens to u soon... :p :D

She sees a handsome guy at a party. She goes up to him and say, "I'm fantastic in bed."
- That's Direct Marketing.

She's at a party with a bunch of friends and sees a handsome guy. One of her friends goes up to him and pointing at her says, "She's fantastic in bed."
- That's Advertising.

She sees a handsome guy at a party. She goes up to him and get his telephone number. The next day she call and says, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed."
- That's Telemarketing.

She's at a party and see a handsome guy. She gets up and straighten her dress. She walks up to him and pours him a drink. She says, "May I," and reach up to straighten your tie brushing her breast lightly against your arm, and then she says, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed."
- That's Public Relations.

She's at a party and sees a handsome guy(U). She walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed."
- That's Brand Recognition.

She's at a party with a friend and see a handsome guy. Her friend talks him into going home with her.
- That's a Sales Rep.

She can't satisfy you so she calls her friend.
- That's Tech Support.

She's on her way to a party when she realizes that there could be handsome men in all these houses she's passing. So she climbs onto the roof of one situated toward the center and shout at the top of her lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!"
- That's Spam.

winger_tag
27-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Bros,

I had the same thing happening to me... I once called my wife (darling is what i call her since we were courting)... so I dialled her number but 1 digit wrong, when someone picked up, i just called out darling, the girls said yes...we chatted for abt 10min when i realised that she is not my wife...

Never dialed the same number again....

For bro W_A_I, just call and see if you like lor...nothing to loose...at most just buy her a drink lor whether pretty or not...maybe she got many chio frens...."put long line catch big fish"....provided you not married lar...otherwise a bit difficult.... :D

rahl
27-02-2005, 03:00 PM
I had the same thing happening to me... I once called my wife (darling is what i call her since we were courting)... so I dialled her number but 1 digit wrong, when someone picked up, i just called out darling, the girls said yes...we chatted for abt 10min when i realised that she is not my wife...

LOL How many of us can recognise the other half by their voices...not always easy!

breadcrumps
28-02-2005, 11:55 AM
This is a true encounter that happened to me last year... My english is not very good and I wll try my best to share with you guys my encounters.

A girl called me on my mobile phone one day, she was actually doing some tele-marketing sales. And I happened to be the lucky one to be picked by her. =) I used to turn down these tele-marketing personnel especially when I'm busy. But this gal whose name is Shirley, gosh... she have the sexiest voice I have ever heard. Well, since I'm not busy at that moment, why not give her a chance to talk and give myself a 'chance' too hehe. She was really friendly and knows how to make me 'float'. She gave me the feeling as if I have known her for a long time. Her voice is so sweet and sexy that makes me hard on in no time. I kept imagining how she looks like... well, by listening to her voices, I can somehow imagine how she looks...

She asked me whether if I'm able to meet up with her so that she can explain to me about the stuffs she is selling. Hmm.."why not???" I was telling myself... "well, erm.. ok when and where is your convenient time?" I ask. "erm... but I think i can only make it next week" I added. She says fine and we will confirm the time and place again. We chatted for awhile before hanging up the phone. We chatted about our work personal lifes... And I from the stuffs we chatted, i found out that she is quite an open minded gal... She even told me to called her If I ever have any queries... And I replied "can I just call and chat chat with you?" She replied "of course". Hahaha, ho say liao...

I could still remember, we started messaging each other very often since she called me that day. And we chatted on the phone almost every evening and we started to get more and more comfortable with each other. And subjects that we had had have start to become more intimate and sexy. She shared with me her very personel side of her life... the type of skirt, dress and heels she likes to wear even undies. She described to me about her looks and figure. A petite gal with 164cm 43kg, 30-24-31. Hmm, not bad... I wast thinking to myself... her looks shouldn't off the normal standard liao... hehe... Soon we started to talk and tease each other sexily, It was f**king arousing man.... I felt so seduced each time when she speak softly with her airy voices close to the phone... Man, my bro become rock hard in no time. I knes she was seducing me... then we started to have phone sex... oh... she moaned so loudly when I was describing how i bonk her. She really had a CFM voice especially when she is horny. We continued having phonesex almost every night. And I also got to realise that she is a horny gal who gets wet very easily... she often called me to made love to me... We always pcc until we cum during phone sex. One late evening, she called me up, she said that she wanted to meet me up for a drink... Whooa... ho say liao... finally going to meet her. She asked me what I want her to wear. I said, just go according to your mood and liking, somthing that you feel comfortable.

"Ok I will wait for you at your HDB downstairs. see you soon"

asdfghjkl
28-02-2005, 12:03 PM
well.. this sounds very familiar to me ler..

sadfa
28-02-2005, 01:30 PM
A girl called me on my mobile phone one day, she was actually doing some tele-marketing sales. And I happened to be the lucky one to be picked by her. =) I used to turn down these tele-marketing personnel especially when I'm busy. But this gal whose name is Shirley,

hurry up, pls finish. we r waiting.

btw shirley is shireen? this one of that horror stories?

Wannabeone
28-02-2005, 01:34 PM
This is a true encounter that happened to me last year........."Ok I will wait for you at your HDB downstairs. see you soon"

More more more......cannot tahan liao...more......pleassseee.... :p

wahpiang
28-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Never dialed the same number again....

why never dial again? you no good hor. never ask her out and let the bros have a look. maybe we will be interested leh! :D

who_am_i
28-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Bros,

For bro W_A_I, just call and see if you like lor...nothing to loose...at most just buy her a drink lor whether pretty or not...maybe she got many chio frens...."put long line catch big fish"....provided you not married lar...otherwise a bit difficult.... :D

I messaged her yesterday and she told me that she went to a party on Sat. She seem like a party girl........

HuiGe3387
28-02-2005, 05:34 PM
....But this gal whose name is Shirley, gosh... she have the sexiest voice I have ever heard......

From my 15 years in sales, gals that sound very nice on the phone normally do not look very good.

DNAT
28-02-2005, 05:41 PM
From my 15 years in sales, gals that sound very nice on the phone normally do not look very good.
hahaha ... I heard this before. Verified it also .. :o

robotech1
28-02-2005, 08:51 PM
some girl just want to have fun. :D

Marco Lee
01-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi Bro

Somehow, gals who have sweet and sexy voice sometimes turn out to be quite ugly and vice versa!

just my 2 cents worth.. :D

SP2010
01-03-2005, 02:22 PM
Hi Bro

Somehow, gals who have sweet and sexy voice sometimes turn out to be quite ugly and vice versa!

How true ! not also tat , can be auntie n mature type .

who_am_i
01-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Hi Bro

You want her contact to try your luck? :D

She gave me the impression that she is a very sociable person.

makpoke
01-03-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm a pessimist. Chances are she's not as hot as you might think. She is probably beautiful if you never ever meet her. Murphy's Law; God is fair..people with great voices aren't that fantastic looking. ;)

casannova03
02-03-2005, 01:51 AM
This is a true encounter that happened to me last year... My english is not very good and I wll try my best to share with you guys my encounters.

What happened next???...sounds juicy ..haha

breadcrumps
02-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Hey bros, sorry to keep you guys waiting. Was very busy with work lah. Eh... and I dun mean to make you guys waiting and gian untill head long long and dick long long.... keke...

Yes you guys are right, usually girls who have sweet and sexy voice dun looks good at all. Well, at this stage who wouldn't want to give a try right? The most tcss then say goodnight and go home lor... keke...

"... Ok, I see you at 10 pm." During my journey to her house at Tampines, memories of phone sex with her kept fleshing thru my mind, and I'm already wet before reaching her place. I'm 5mins early, can't wait to be 'surprise' by her... and my hear was throbbing fast. I waited somewhere near the lift so that i can spot her when she steps out... The lift door opened, there came a 'plum plum' ah soh walking out... wah lau eh... knn. That moment my heart almost stop beating. I was telling myself, nah.... shouldnt be that ah soh lah... otherwise I go up 2nd floor and jump down... 'phew!' not her. Heng ah... Just then, the other lift opened, a gal came out, Immediately, I know that its her and can't be wrong this time. A petite gal about 164cm tall, 43kg. sexy slim with 30-24-31 figure. She have a lovely ass, and my d**k was responding with agreement. Surprisingly she looks quite sweet, have the cfm look... whoosh! She was wearing a short black spaghetti stripe dress with a 3 inch heels. Oh my... she looks great. Well I will give her a 6.5 for looks. Considered that Im very lucky this time.

Walking towards each other,"eh... Shirley right...., ....yes yes yes... I am..., nice to meet you..., Wow you looks great" She blushed feeling flattered. She suggested that we go to pasir ris park, can tcss... I found a quiet place with only dim lights. Parked the car and walked to the seaside. She is a very nice gal, very easy to talk to. We chatted as if we have know each other for a long time. This make us feel so comfortable with each other.... We found a quiet spot to rest after some walkiing. At that time the breeze have change and temperature have gone down alot. She was feeling cold, and I ask her if she mind I put my arms around her to keep her warm, before I could do it, she slided right beside me very close and put her hand on my lap. Naturally, we are behaving like bf gf. Put my arms around her touching her smooth silky shoulder. And as the wind blows from her directions, I could smell the lovely scent from her body, it sent shiver up my spine and my d**k! I try by luck by beginning to talk dirty to her, she was very opened and response to me seductively. I suddenly have the weak feeling as she move closer to my ear to whisper. I place my hand on her crossed legs and caress gently on her knees. Slowly, I move my hands up and down higher and higher, she closed her eyes and lean on my shoulder... She seems to be enjoying my touch. "Hey, can anyone sees us?" she asked. "Should be ok, its almost midnight, and its pretty safe here. I'm not going to f**k you here my dear. Touch touch only mah... keke" I added. And she give me that cfm slutty smiles. As I continue to caress her thighs, she uncross her legs and spread slightly. Ho say liao... mai tu liao, I start to roam higher until I could feel the warmness of her inner thighs... its so smooth and comfortable. I feel like burying my head in between her inner thighs and give her a good one. My fingers continue to roam until I reached her cotton panty. I could hear her breadth getting heavier and heavier, she let out some sexy soft moan into my ear and its a killer!!!! She was enjoying my touch and she start to rim and wet my ear with her wriggling tongue. My d**k was so swollen and close to explosion liao. I could feel the wetness from her cotton panty. This horny gal was really wet, I slide my fingers in to her moist pussy pushing her panty to aside. When a soft breeze came by from her direction again. I closed my eyes and inhale, yes you are right, i could smell a scent. A lovely sexy scent from her pussy I believe. This makes me grew a bit more wild. I started to slide my middle finger into her moist warm pussy, and my index finger rubbing her clits. She arched her body and grasp for air as i thrust my finger deep inside her. Her arms were around my neck licking and penetrating her lips into my ear. She opened her legs wider for me for easier access. Suddenly she turn around to 'check clear' and turn to sit across me facing me, like missionary position. We start frenching eaching other as if there is no tomorrow. We felt so strong about the passion of 'wanting' each other so badly at that moment. She continue to hug me and frenching each other on the lips and biting each other's neck passionately, she was making herself ver comfortably by rubbing her pussy on my hard rock d**k. Yes Im still wearing my pants. Well, dare not to take my bro out as we are still in the public, will be in big trouble if kena caught. So much so... we continue to rub and rock each other for another 5-10mins untill both of us cummed. I shot a full load until my pants are soaked, yikes! She told me that she really cummed, even by just rubbing on each others private parts. She said that I got her so wild and damn horny until cummed when I gave her a long and seductive foreplay. We tidy up ourselves and walk back to the car. I took out some tissue paper to clean up my mess in my pants. She look at me seductively and said " I will 'clean' it up for you next time" and giggled. Oh my.. this is really a powerful babe. I wish I can recover my strength and nail her again in my car.

Anyway, its very late and we need to work the next day. I sent her home and see her u the lift. We exchange tongue and give her a light squeeze on her ass. "hey John, I need you to sign some documents for me and I will explain the stuffs to you in details, wonder when will you be free?" Shirley asked. Wow, in my heart, I was thinking, got chance to bonk her again.... hehehe. "erm... I would love to, but I have to work late these few days as I have new project coming in, unless if you dun mind coming to my office to look for me at night..." I replied. "ok, cool I see you this thursday evening? I call you before I come ya?" said Shirley. Ok see ya... Bye...

This encounter was a very exciting one for me especially only heavy petting and want to bonk cannot bonk, cummed in pants somemore...knn. I bet you guys agree with me this is something really exciting and stimulating...

I looked forward to see her on thursday in my office....

sensualtouch
02-03-2005, 01:47 PM
i oso got an encounter last wk........

rmbr its was second day of new yr wen i reciv a sms from a gal....she say she wana make frens wif me.......cautious as i was, i ask where u got my no.....she said few yrs bk in chatline......but to play safe, i jus keeps a distance n sms her as per normal,,,,,,,,she keeps sms me everyday until i call her last week to verify her voice n make sure its not a prank......she seems like having a short tougue talking n aft exchanging some words, i rmbr her as few yrs bk we knew each other in chatline but dun have a chance to meet....but instead i met her close fren n bonk her in the 1st meeting, but not sure if she noes.....anyway i stil keep contacts of her fren as n wen i feel thirsty, i can quench my thirst....

she told me she oni 20 n now study in ITE, so i ask her wana meet in the afternoon at orchard since i goin there for appt....n she agree immed n say meet 1hr later........so i ons her n wait for the moment to come.....we fix at a entrance of a shopping ctr to meet n wen i was there, i wouldn't see her, den my hp rang, she call me n ask if i'm e one wearing blue shirt, i said yes n she say she is jus sitting somewhere at hte bench.....turning my head round to look for her n i nearly twist my neck upon seeing her.............she is short, super duper skinner n got a little bah geh.......she's wearing a spaggetti dress......so bo bian got to sit n tcss awhile........wat i saw nx almost makes me puke my lunch out.........wen she's talking to me, she rise her arms up n i see a George BUSH there :eek: .....how can a 20 yrs old gal dun shave her arm pit n stil wear a S-dress..........wah biang, immed find a excuse n run for my life......anyway she behave like a ah lian n talks loundly n vougarly in the public.....reali a turn off...............

smallLJboy
02-03-2005, 01:55 PM
bro breadcrumps, you should hv pok her then..since she sitting on your lap and lup u hard..u should just take out your didi and pok her in this position..

so the next time she come.. u better pok her hard man... dun care where u r ...
I rmrb I was driving home one night with my GF.. then becseu of beer and start getting horny... along BKE, I put my finger under skirt n play her.. then I told her..I am horny.. cum suck me.. she really bent over unzip and suck my didi along BKE.. still remb got some motorcyles and pickups were driving along with us..dunno they see or not..but who care.. I am the lucky 1 got BBJ..

so just pok her next time.. cum in your pant for wat..u still hv to go home in that yaky pant and waste yourself.. cum inside her better, then aask her to clean for u using the mouth..

who_am_i
02-03-2005, 03:49 PM
After a few exchanges of SMS, i asked her what she will be doing tonite and she said she had no plans and decided to meet me. I can feel the tension building up. The thought of meeting a girl you have not met before also adds to the excitement....like going to a health club and dont know which girl you will be getting kind of feeling.

I have not released for over a month. Even if she is not fantastic looking, I hope to get some relief from her. :D

Wish me luck!

ballzballz
02-03-2005, 04:12 PM
I have not released for over a month. Even if she is not fantastic looking, I hope to get some relief from her. :D

Wish me luck!

Good Luck Bro.... dun forget FR.... *sigh* why I dun have such luck to have chio bu calling me "wrong number".......

l3atu
02-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Hey bros, sorry to keep you guys waiting. Was very busy with work lah. Eh... and I dun mean to make you guys waiting and gian untill head long long and dick long long.... keke...

Ur Shirley might be the Shirley I know. Seems familar...anyway, nice FR. ;)

sensualtouch
02-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Good Luck Bro.... dun forget FR.... *sigh* why I dun have such luck to have chio bu calling me "wrong number".......

bro, den u try ur luck to call wrong no n see got chio bu answer or not lor, as pppl always said, 'dun wait for opportunities to knock on ur doors, go find them" :D

vesfreq
02-03-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm a pessimist. Chances are she's not as hot as you might think. She is probably beautiful if you never ever meet her. Murphy's Law; God is fair..people with great voices aren't that fantastic looking. ;)

Ehh... correction, you are not a pessimist. "Unsightly" females with alluring voices is a common social phenomenon.

However, attractive females with alluring voices ain't uncommon. :D

glenn553
02-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Well done bro, more pls :)

ballzballz
03-03-2005, 11:29 AM
bro, den u try ur luck to call wrong no n see got chio bu answer or not lor, as pppl always said, 'dun wait for opportunities to knock on ur doors, go find them" :D

I wonder how do I go about doing the calling....... the closest I got are correct numbers....but all insurance agents or some funni agents trying to sell me things..... sianz.... Its not like I can sian them or wad.... but those are normally targetted by my other bros.....and I'm just another "tool" for them..... they would be like be very helpful to their targets....giving them MY contact to call and get sales...... sianz....

sensualtouch
04-03-2005, 11:35 AM
I wonder how do I go about doing the calling....... the closest I got are correct numbers....but all insurance agents or some funni agents trying to sell me things..... sianz.... Its not like I can sian them or wad.... but those are normally targetted by my other bros.....and I'm just another "tool" for them..... they would be like be very helpful to their targets....giving them MY contact to call and get sales...... sianz....

den turn the tables round n use bk to them la.......... some of the telesales r real fun n friendly, but not easy to ask them out thou :cool: ............

who_am_i
09-03-2005, 12:02 PM
We finally met up after a few exchanges of sms. However when we met, she went:" OMG, you are not the xxx i know." And I went:" i think u got the wrong number." Anyway, she invited me to join her friends for a drink. But her friends CMI. The girl who called me, I would say ok only. Bonkable. I didnt think we hit it off or I not charming enough, so didnt get any action. :o

lawry
09-03-2005, 12:09 PM
The girl who called me, I would say ok only. Bonkable. I didnt think we hit it off or I not charming enough, so didnt get any action. :o
dear kind who_am_i,

are you willing to pass the contact on since u didnt score. Let other better striker try?

ok who's next? strikers form queue pls.

FCUKYOU
09-03-2005, 11:55 PM
dear kind who_am_i,

are you willing to pass the contact on since u didnt score. Let other better striker try?

ok who's next? strikers form queue pls.

please count me in.

thanks

proman
10-03-2005, 12:28 AM
same here :)

japboy
10-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Bonkable. I didnt think we hit it off or I not charming enough, so didnt get any action.

wow liaoz brudder... u shld try harder... (i'm not d one who's eager 2 step into ur condom 2 bonk dat gal...)... kekekek..

i think u lose interest as she seems a bit bo chap u but it's normal for her as she's w her frenz....

wat u shld do is jio another good frenz of urs (any sum one u jz met here... p.s. not targetting at anyone except lxxxx) n do a double tag team w her n her frenz... dat way u got more chance 2 succeed in getting her down 2 her birthday suit~!... kekekeke :eek:

try again n have fun~!

YO breadcrumps... where's ur FR after last thursday 3/4/05? another no sound no colour again~! :mad:

who_am_i
20-03-2005, 01:15 PM
wow liaoz brudder... u shld try harder... (i'm not d one who's eager 2 step into ur condom 2 bonk dat gal...)... kekekek..

i think u lose interest as she seems a bit bo chap u but it's normal for her as she's w her frenz....

wat u shld do is jio another good frenz of urs (any sum one u jz met here... p.s. not targetting at anyone except lxxxx) n do a double tag team w her n her frenz... dat way u got more chance 2 succeed in getting her down 2 her birthday suit~!... kekekeke :eek:

try again n have fun~!

YO breadcrumps... where's ur FR after last thursday 3/4/05? another no sound no colour again~! :mad:

I didnt think we are interested in each other because we have not contacted each other since. However, her friend whom I get to know when I went to meet her has contacted me! Well, I thought she is interested in me when she ask me out for lunch the other day. Well one thing led to another. Dont get me wrong. She is an insurance agent. After some TCSS, she started talking about doing a review for me........sian.

pico
20-03-2005, 04:35 PM
so did you buy a policy from her?

japboy
21-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Well one thing led to another. Dont get me wrong. She is an insurance agent. After some TCSS, she started talking about doing a review for me........sian.

hahaha... u r one big robert head~!... kekeke... anyway, ask me along for ur outings n i'll make sure u bonk one.... not for insurance... kekeke :D

susuyamyam
21-03-2005, 01:26 AM
This encounter was a very exciting one for me especially only heavy petting and want to bonk cannot bonk, cummed in pants somemore...knn. I bet you guys agree with me this is something really exciting and stimulating...

I looked forward to see her on thursday in my office....

bro,
still waiting for u to finish ur story leh

who_am_i
23-03-2005, 01:37 PM
hahaha... u r one big robert head~!... kekeke... anyway, ask me along for ur outings n i'll make sure u bonk one.... not for insurance... kekeke :D

She is going to meet me to discuss my insurance needs. You want to come along? We can have a threesome and she would get to have two policies after that. :)

sxzx4u
23-03-2005, 03:00 PM
She is going to meet me to discuss my insurance needs. You want to come along? We can have a threesome and she would get to have two policies after that.

haha seriusly i think she should earn a lot commission from ur insurance. how much is ur policy?

Can introduce me or not me also looking for agent to buy insurance :D

who_am_i
23-03-2005, 10:19 PM
haha seriusly i think she should earn a lot commission from ur insurance. how much is ur policy?

Can introduce me or not me also looking for agent to buy insurance :D

Havent discuss yet. Waiting for her to woo me or see if she gives me any "incentive". :D