PDA

View Full Version : Companionship

loster
28-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi all,
Can anybody define for me companionship? my ex recently asked me to be her companion till she finds a bf. do u think its morally wrong to do this behind your gf. if u were me, wat would u do? btw no sexual actions are involved. thanks alot.

lawry
28-02-2005, 02:14 PM
well depends..

if gal is a bitch.. meaning.. pls be her paymaster till she find a new paymaster.

if the gal is nice.. just someone that she can spend her extra time with.. go dutch.... since no sex...

Tai_zi21
28-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Well If The ger is nice Why Not? Juts Treat Her As a Gd friend and be there for her when she need u as a Friend lor! and since no sexual actions are involved! i think that should be ok lar! i mean even if u got gf or wife,doesn't mean u cannot have any gal friend rite?

diesel
28-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Can anybody define for me companionship? my ex recently asked me to be her companion till she finds a bf. do u think its morally wrong to do this behind your gf. if u were me, wat would u do? btw no sexual actions are involved. thanks alot.You have been made "used" by her liao. The most important thing is, what do you get yourself in return from her? In the end, you waste time and money. Think carefully. :)

DavidCheng
28-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Hi all,
Can anybody define for me companionship?

Bro loster, according to the online dictionary, companionship is defined as:-
1. A pleasant association among people:
company, fellowship, society.
See connect, group.
2. The condition of being friends:
chumminess, closeness, comradeship, familiarity, fellowship, friendship, intimacy.
See love.

By the way, a dog or cat can also provide you companionship... :D

rahl
28-02-2005, 09:42 PM
I would stay away from it, bro. Companionship without sex probably means lotsa shopping and whinning without any returns :D

xxpp_z
28-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Maybe u just need to spend more time with your GF, or she means u should take her to shopping more.

asdfghjkl
28-02-2005, 11:27 PM
paymaster.. correct term.. or even robert ler..

snipeshot08
01-03-2005, 08:08 AM
I would stay away from it, bro. Companionship without sex probably means lotsa shopping and whinning without any returns :D

Well I guess this bro's comment summarised it up the whole issue

(unless u say no sex but got chance to pet huh??? :p )

Cheers...

thaivisitor
01-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Hi all,
Can anybody define for me companionship? my ex recently asked me to be her companion till she finds a bf. do u think its morally wrong to do this behind your gf. if u were me, wat would u do? btw no sexual actions are involved. thanks alot.
Unless your ex defines it differently, companionship in this instance is being more than just normal friends in that you are able to consult, discuss and talk to each other on more subjects than normal friends. Nothing to do with lovers, just very good friends so what morality is involve here when you ask is it morally wrong since you specifically let us know no sex is involved?

Nbzzz all your ex wanted was for you both just to be good friends instead of just normal friends and you have to complicate matters here.

*sing* and "slap forehead"

lament
01-03-2005, 12:21 PM
when i was in my teens, i experimented on this concept of "part-time" relationships with some of my friends....

whenever their full-time bf not around, i will be their bf ...... not much sex involved but got the occasional ones though .......

best of all, i know all their bf ......

if that guy do know wat goes on, they definitely will kill me .....

so wats companionship...platonic friendship between opposite sex is pretty rare ...... i had a close friendship with one for a few years but then 1 day I was in her place and we went a little 2 deep ....

so ask her wat she really wans .....

lawry
01-03-2005, 12:31 PM
if that guy do know wat goes on, they definitely will kill me .....
if i so happens to have another viet gf.. will make her stay far far from u... :rolleyes:

loster
01-03-2005, 01:43 PM
all she wanted was like a part time bf to accompany her til she found a new one? btw still looks like a r/s except that no sex. gt hugs, care n concern etc. tat's y i was thinking whether it is wrong anot. cos was hugged by her yesterday.

SP2010
01-03-2005, 02:15 PM
all she wanted was like a part time bf to accompany her til she found a new one? btw still looks like a r/s except that no sex. gt hugs, care n concern etc. tat's y i was thinking whether it is wrong anot. cos was hugged by her yesterday.

Perhaps u're on her stand-by or reserve list of preferred b/f .

digi
07-03-2005, 12:08 AM
i guess she's the type of person that feels lonely easily and needs your company until she finds a new bf. but i think it'll unfair for you even if she doesn't ask you pay for her, coz what happens you develop feelings for her again and she finds someone new? she'll be free to move on and you'll be hanging on like an idiot. better not get into such a situation if you can help it.

just my two cents worth :D

wat2woopee
07-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Hi all,

Hate B***HES who does that, give me her contacts if you want me to get even for you :mad:

medicheng
07-03-2005, 11:25 AM
companionship? well that time my ex did that, lying naked on the bed, teasing me, and then ask me out when the guy she was with (which she chosen him over me) was not around.... love is gone, so wat is the point for all these? right? I dun deny I still love her, but then wat she did that time really piss me off.... sian

Wang Ye
07-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Hi all,

Seems to me your ex very greedy wants a stand-in boyfriend. If you have a gf already no point as it is not fair to you and your gal.

My position on this sort of thing is very clear, what the heck for? It seems that she is making use of you man. Don't cheapen yourself.