PDA

View Full Version : Office Gossip

coolpix2075
01-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Hi all bros, starting a new thread juz to seek advices from all the experts in SBF...

Long story short talk.... me have a female colleague who is in the same team and we are quite close (however only to the extend of chatting and have tea breaks together everyday during office hrs). Recently she suddenly turned a cold shoulder towards me and even avoided replying my emails if not replied wif a one/two words ans. Being curious and a bit frustrated i confronted her and was told that there are rumours spreading about me and her coz we are too close in office (btw I'm married). I told her to ignore the gossips, though she sort of agreed finally but still can feel tat she will try to siam me in future...

So far i only enage a simple frenship wif her wif no hanky panky or watsoever (partially becoz she is those not very open-minded type.... even told me afterwork feel awkward to go out wif me for dinner coz i'm married), but i do have fantansy on her on and off.... so feel a bit wasted if lose her companionship in office...

Can bros out there advice me wat sort of actions should i take if she really siam me in future? Thankx, hope I won't get fired by posting such thread....

Ethanas
01-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Aiiyahz it happens lah.

A lot of 8 people in office one mah, if you spend a lot of time with the girl, they will thought you and her "got one leg" lah and thus gossips spreads. Its especially bad for the girl if you are her superior, i.e. ppl will say she sleep with you so you treat her so nice and next promotion will be her. So IF she hears things like this she will try to distance first.

Thats why my motto is no sleeping with work mates. Its commiting of career suicide. I always maintain a professional distance with chicks in the company too. This is to protect myself actually, and no point create more headache than I already have. Lunch once in a while is okay, go too often with one particular chick will invite gossips.

ok for the solution, communicate your intention of only having a friendship with her to her. AND make it clear!

Cheers.

DNAT
01-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Thats why my motto is no sleeping with work mates. Its commiting of career suicide.

If you dun wann eat, pls pass to me and I pass my office's 'poison' to you .. lidat we both got makan but won't die :D

Ethanas
01-03-2005, 02:13 PM
If you dun wann eat, pls pass to me and I pass my office's 'poison' to you .. lidat we both got makan but won't die :D

DEAL! hahahaha as long as your office is not within 100m of UE Square I'm fine.

coolpix2075
01-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Aiiyahz it happens lah.

A lot of 8 people in office one mah, if you spend a lot of time with the girl, they will thought you and her "got one leg" lah and thus gossips spreads. Its especially bad for the girl if you are her superior, i.e. ppl will say she sleep with you so you treat her so nice and next promotion will be her. So IF she hears things like this she will try to distance first.

Thats why my motto is no sleeping with work mates. Its commiting of career suicide. I always maintain a professional distance with chicks in the company too. This is to protect myself actually, and no point create more headache than I already have. Lunch once in a while is okay, go too often with one particular chick will invite gossips.

ok for the solution, communicate your intention of only having a friendship with her to her. AND make it clear!

Cheers.

Thankx bro Ethanas! Me not her supervisor lah, we are same level under the same boss...... seldom lunch wif her actually but more on tea breaks..... i admire u for ur strong standing on staying away from office chicks, sometimes i'm juz too tempted! :p

lawry
01-03-2005, 02:18 PM
pass me!! pass me!! pass me!!.. :)

lawry
01-03-2005, 02:21 PM
dear thread starter,

i think u have ur piorities wrong.

1) u work for wat?
to waste time and collect some cash?

if that is true.. try ever means and ways to get the friendship back..

knn, really feel like slapping ur forehead and make u wake up..

u work for promotion and better pay and more money!!!

thus, if ur office environment is bitchy and does not allow such friendship in the office.. so be it.. get to know more ppl outside the office..

cause ur boss will see.. and think u are chee hong.. and thus, ur promotion will be affected.. but if u wan to marry ur female colleague carry on..

grin..

some ppl treat working place as a meeting place...

learn to draw the line young man.. guess u are fresh out to work right... :rolleyes:

Ethanas
01-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Thankx bro Ethanas! Me not her supervisor lah, we are same level under the same boss...... seldom lunch wif her actually but more on tea breaks..... i admire u for ur strong standing on staying away from office chicks, sometimes i'm juz too tempted! :p

Lawry said it better than me, I am a working professional, my career and job (rice bowl) is more important than the trill of 20mins bonks. LoL

DNAT
01-03-2005, 02:29 PM
pass me!! pass me!! pass me!!.. :)

let me think which one suitable for you first ... u like which type one? horny + wet at all times ? :D

DNAT
01-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Lawry said it better than me, I am a working professional, my career and job (rice bowl) is more important than the trill of 20mins bonks. LoL
I hope the thread starter dun work as a taxi driver in Sg .. lots of 'biz propositions' from those WLsss .. esp. the nite shift :D

lawry
01-03-2005, 02:37 PM
let me think which one suitable for you first ... u like which type one? horny + wet at all times ? :D
yeah yeah.. but not that female chi wa wa dog own by ur cleaner aunty hor.. :D

coolpix2075
01-03-2005, 02:41 PM
dear thread starter,

i think u have ur piorities wrong.

1) u work for wat?
to waste time and collect some cash?

if that is true.. try ever means and ways to get the friendship back..

knn, really feel like slapping ur forehead and make u wake up..

u work for promotion and better pay and more money!!!

thus, if ur office environment is bitchy and does not allow such friendship in the office.. so be it.. get to know more ppl outside the office..

cause ur boss will see.. and think u are chee hong.. and thus, ur promotion will be affected.. but if u wan to marry ur female colleague carry on..

grin..

some ppl treat working place as a meeting place...

learn to draw the line young man.. guess u are fresh out to work right... :rolleyes:

Hey bro lawry, dun be so fierce lei... juz opening up the topic for discussion only. Actually i have been working for more coming to 10yrs oredi juz tat previously all my jobs are mostly male environment until my current job i was paired up wif tis colleage for a project..... in the past i was neber into such experience even on WLs and tat's why now a bit buay steady....

I muz admit tat ur advice is like bro Ethanas and equally valuable, will try to practice tat after sorting out my thoughts!

Ethanas
01-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Actually i have been working for more coming to 10yrs oredi juz tat previously all my jobs are mostly male environment until my current job i was paired up wif tis colleage for a project..... in the past i was neber into such experience even on WLs and tat's why now a bit buay steady....

Walao liddat you machiam graduated from boys school then kenna dumped into a co-oped environment.

Yes the temptation is there, but control shouldn't be difficult. If you have spare time to think of temptations and bonking your work mate then your boss aint giving you enough work!

For me most of the time I kenna left right center with work during a project. too bz to even sleep less think about bonk.

lawry
01-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey bro lawry, dun be so fierce lei... I muz admit tat ur advice is like bro Ethanas and equally valuable, will try to practice tat after sorting out my thoughts!
pai seh.. teacher must be firece a bit than student will listen mah.. i firece also goot for u.. true right?? nex time u have ur promotion remember to buy me dinner hor.. :)

Ethanas
01-03-2005, 02:57 PM
pai seh.. teacher must be firece a bit than student will listen mah.. i firece also goot for u.. true right?? nex time u have ur promotion remember to buy me dinner hor.. :)

Must remember me too hor! me oso give humble advices leh. :p

coolpix2075
01-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Walao liddat you machiam graduated from boys school then kenna dumped into a co-oped environment.

Yes the temptation is there, but control shouldn't be difficult. If you have spare time to think of temptations and bonking your work mate then your boss aint giving you enough work!

For me most of the time I kenna left right center with work during a project. too bz to even sleep less think about bonk.

hi bro Ethanas, my job nature is project based.... so sibei bz during commissioning phase and sibei lobo before and after the commissioning.... so sometimes really sibei eng! :p

coolpix2075
01-03-2005, 03:08 PM

true true! i can take fierce advice one no worries :) juz tat some of us really not as lao jiao as u in the temptation world...

coolpix2075
01-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Must remember me too hor! me oso give humble advices leh. :p

Sure sure, will remember 2 of u who actively responded to my thread! If only got chance to meet up the 2 bros here will surely treat u lim kopi!

lawry
01-03-2005, 03:17 PM
true true! i can take fierce advice one no worries :) juz tat some of us really not as lao jiao as u in the temptation world...
sigh.. it all from a nitemare working experience i have last time..

i worked in a resort hotel before.. working for the head office and went to some of my resorts..

resorts have chio, sexy GROs.. and lonely female managers, fun loving Japaness tourist.. fun loving european tourist..

once i asked a malaysian spa supervisor to company me to the beach to drink and +++ cok..

next day.. everyone seems to know about it...

was invited to parties hosted by the local GROs.. and invited by those lonely female managers to their hotel room... but did nothing cause....knn.. every eyes in the hotel seems to focus on this guy (me) from head office.. its like

"WATER WATER EVERYWHERE, NOT A Single DROP to DRINK!!"

never felt so terrible in my whole entire life... imagine all those free BONKS from all these cute chio GROs, managers, japaness tourist... BUT BUT!!! grin.........

everynite i sang, "Are u lonesome tonite" amd "lonely is the nite"

sigh.. :(

coolpix2075
01-03-2005, 03:24 PM
sigh.. it all from a nitemare working experience i have last time..

i worked in a resort hotel before.. working for the head office and went to some of my resorts..

resorts have chio, sexy GROs.. and lonely female managers, fun loving Japaness tourist.. fun loving european tourist..

once i asked a malaysian spa supervisor to company me to the beach to drink and +++ cok..

next day.. everyone seems to know about it...

was invited to parties hosted by the local GROs.. and invited by those lonely female managers to their hotel room... but did nothing cause....knn.. every eyes in the hotel seems to focus on this guy (me) from head office.. its like

"WATER WATER EVERYWHERE, NOT A Single DROP to DRINK!!"

never felt so terrible in my whole entire life... imagine all those free BONKS from all these cute chio GROs, managers, japaness tourist... BUT BUT!!! grin.........

everynite i sang, "Are u lonesome tonite" amd "lonely is the nite"

sigh.. :(

Bro lawry, if I were u i sure can't resist the temptation.... one oredi made my life quite difficult now imagine if i'm in ur shoe.....

lawry
01-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Bro lawry, if I were u i sure can't resist the temptation.... one oredi made my life quite difficult now imagine if i'm in ur shoe.....
hotel line very bitchy lah.. once u do it.. everyone will add salt and pepper into the story.. and u will ganna jia lat jia lat from ur headoffice boss.. cause he/she send u there to work.. not to fark the guest or the local staffs... painful experience... :( so my tong zhi gong train until level 7 when i am in the resorts for a few months.. never die of nose bleed...

thus,

lawry can do it.. so can u.. kekekkekekke

tonite go Geyland L10 and have kopi? pm johnteo ur number loh...

lament
01-03-2005, 04:39 PM
let me think which one suitable for you first ... u like which type one? horny + wet at all times ?

uncle d ...no need 2 search 2 hard ..as long have visible breast & lobang between the legs ..lawry sure onzzzz 1 lah ....

euphoria777
01-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Fully agree with the Bros here.....
Never eat where you shit.....

lawry
01-03-2005, 04:45 PM
uncle d ...no need 2 search 2 hard ..as long have visible breast & lobang between the legs ..lawry sure onzzzz 1 lah ....
I have call chicken with u before meh??? :confused: i am not like u leh.. i dont usually take FOC FL bonks one.. kekekekekkeke

Destroyer
01-03-2005, 04:47 PM
I have call chicken with u before meh??? :confused: i am not like u leh.. i dont usually take FOC FL bonks one.. kekekekekkeke
You sure you did not?

Mai kay kay hor

lawry
01-03-2005, 04:48 PM
You sure you did not?

Mai kay kay hor
Ur tirak give me foc before meh?? when?

lament
01-03-2005, 04:52 PM
I have call chicken with u before meh??? i am not like u leh.. i dont usually take FOC FL bonks one.. kekekekekkeke

it just so happens i love to make to FL ...u got problem there .....

But then I ain't got the money to pay but lots of love to give.....

Gave them TLC in exchange for their loving moves on bed..... thought its really Free Of Charge but then with time I realise most of the time FOC carries a different meaning. It is actually an exchange for me to give them Full Of Committment ........

SO i do envy u having 2 pay and realli enjoy it but i dun n thats my major flaw ....... but then i love u ok ....

lawry
01-03-2005, 04:55 PM
it just so happens i love to make to FL ...u got problem there .....
bro,

u chark me first one mah.. i just tease u back loh.. come dont get angry leh.. drink more beer tonite... :)

i also have lots of TLC to give leh.. but but.. sian.. not as handsome as u.. ANGRY with myself :mad:

lament
01-03-2005, 05:00 PM
bro,

u chark me first one mah.. i just tease u back loh.. come dont get angry leh.. drink more beer tonite...

i also have lots of TLC to give leh.. but but.. sian.. not as handsome as u.. ANGRY with myself

then give all your TLC to me .....

i try 2 drop by n c u later ok at GL10 ...get the room ready for an all niter session ...remember wash ur ass white white okie ...

lawry
01-03-2005, 05:03 PM
then give all your TLC to me .....

i try 2 drop by n c u later ok at GL10 ...get the room ready for an all niter session ...remember wash ur ass white white okie ...
sorry hor.. i prefer to poke not to get poke.. u wan to wash ur ass white white for me?? but u must wear panty hose.. :)