PDA

View Full Version : any discos in jb to recommend??

richard1234999
18-03-2005, 10:13 AM
hi all.. venturing into discos with my frens at jb tonite.. any mohd sultan types to recommend? basically drink and dance kind.. not into lsb/ktv/niteclubs..

heard of DNP (is it ex?) and blues (opp hol plaza , but is it still in operations after kena fire?)

ryanlim
19-03-2005, 03:20 AM
where to drink in JB? (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29055)

Guess PUB !!!!!! (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21830)

DNP Plaza (Johor) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=25593)

DNP Plaza (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=16431)

DNP Plaza Stephanie Pub (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19536)

Ah Dez
20-03-2005, 07:16 PM
hi all.. venturing into discos with my frens at jb tonite.. any mohd sultan types to recommend? basically drink and dance kind.. not into lsb/ktv/niteclubs..

heard of DNP (is it ex?) and blues (opp hol plaza , but is it still in operations after kena fire?)

NO... in JB, there is no such thing as a MOHD SULTAN type... because in JB all DISCOS are DRUGs DISCO.

in singapore... you have MARTELL, CHIVAS , CORDON BLUE..

in Malaysia... we have ESTACY, K, WEED, COCAINE...

WELCOME TO MALAYSIA!

nirvana
20-03-2005, 09:46 PM

in Malaysia... we have ESTACY, K, WEED, COCAINE...

WELCOME TO MALAYSIA!

have u try out the new one beside NEW YORK hotel?

u also 'smack' huh? :D

UnderGround
23-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Jazz & Blue has since moved to inside Holiday Plaza....Level 2....just on top of Pizza Hut. Parking is where you park your car when shopping in Holiday Plaza....park near below Pizza Hut area. Recently got a lot checking...twice or thrice a week at least. Other than Jazz you can go Platinum also got checking one but safer. Its in Lien Hoe Complex Level 4. This two places is real Disco D.

UnderGround
23-03-2005, 02:09 PM

Hehehe....heard here can get ONs one...whoO!!!

UnderGround
23-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Jazz & Blue has since moved to inside Holiday Plaza....Level 2....just on top of Pizza Hut. Parking is where you park your car when shopping in Holiday Plaza....park near below Pizza Hut area. Recently got a lot checking...twice or thrice a week at least. Other than Jazz you can go Platinum also got checking one but safer. Its in Lien Hoe Complex Level 4. This two places is real Disco D.

To the above typo error....LEVEL 3

JBCheongster
28-03-2005, 12:37 AM

There was a murder not long ago in this disco, the killer just came in and shoot at the person but the staff at the disco have the dead body thrown somewhere near to the residential area and kena police case... :D

mykhel13
29-03-2005, 12:58 PM

If u looking for a regular disco, then I would recommend nyclub, at the basement of New York Hotel or Stephanie's at DNP Plaza. It may not compare so well with Spore clubs but at tleast these 2 places are regular discos that dun spin 'feng tau' songs and u at least can hear yourself talk! Go for their Ladies Nite - Tue & Thur - Stephanies, Wed - nyclub. Got lots of chicks, and ONS opportunities, but be really careful coz sometimes these girls got BFs waiting 4 them outside... Dun bother with other discos around JB, they are all 'Feng Tau' joints, unless u r into them.

LoveThai
29-03-2005, 11:17 PM
If u looking for a regular disco, then I would recommend nyclub, at the basement of New York Hotel or Stephanie's at DNP Plaza. It may not compare so well with Spore clubs but at tleast these 2 places are regular discos that dun spin 'feng tau' songs and u at least can hear yourself talk! Go for their Ladies Nite - Tue & Thur - Stephanies, Wed - nyclub. Got lots of chicks, and ONS opportunities, but be really careful coz sometimes these girls got BFs waiting 4 them outside... Dun bother with other discos around JB, they are all 'Feng Tau' joints, unless u r into them.

any bro wanna go? pm me weekday okay? hehe.. :D

Gooner
31-03-2005, 10:37 AM

planning to go up there next week. thx for the tip Bro.

mykhel13
31-03-2005, 05:07 PM
planning to go up there next week. thx for the tip Bro.
no problemo... :)
Just keep an eye out for trouble and don't simply molest any girls! kekeke

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 03:22 AM

You mean NEW Scantum??? actually the name is called YE SHANG HAI, but because of permit.. so called new scantum.

Nothing much.... but i no time to go to the new Jazz and Blue yet..

I SMACK???.. wat is smack? i just everything in 1 sniff... :D

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 03:26 AM

NYC got a lot of MALAYS and all the mats hang outside the club or the carpark next to it....

NYC is also a YO Tao joint.. actually, all joints in JB are yo tao joint..... just name me 1 disco in JB that dont provide shakehead music? ;)

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 03:30 AM
There was a murder not long ago in this disco, the killer just came in and shoot at the person but the staff at the disco have the dead body thrown somewhere near to the residential area and kena police case... :D

Aiya... nothing liao.

Last time got 1 time when i want at ROCK D. My next room got gang fight.... got people die, also just dump the body somewhere.

In JB, people die everyday...... not from fighting... then from DRUGS....

mykhel13
01-04-2005, 07:22 PM
NYC got a lot of MALAYS and all the mats hang outside the club or the carpark next to it....

NYC is also a YO Tao joint.. actually, all joints in JB are yo tao joint..... just name me 1 disco in JB that dont provide shakehead music? ;)

Sorry bro... but have to disagree wif u on the Yo Tao statement. I have been into Yo Tau joints before and all I can say is my heart almost burst out coz the bass is so damn loud & powerful. Also my eardrums almost crack coz they play music at maximum level! And the type of music also is like nothing I've heard b4 and the DJ just spin and spin. One more giveaway of Yo Tau place is they open till early inthe morning like 7am! ny & stephanie's cater to the normal crowd of people who want a real disco without shake head, so their music though loud, is not blasted at maximum. They also play more commercial songs that we can hear on radio (how to shake head wif this type of music?) and their DJs do more than just spin music. Sometimes there is showtime and contest. Try doing that in a Yo Tau place and you will be cursed... And these joints close by 3.30am. Been chased out too many times already. I know coz I am regular at ny, so I know that Yo Tau ppl always go to Sanctum.
Just sharing my 2 cents worth. Not out to discredit you. Maybe you had a bad experience before but I just want to clear the air. Cheers!

Ah Dez
02-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Sorry bro... but have to disagree wif u on the Yo Tao statement. I have been into Yo Tau joints before and all I can say is my heart almost burst out coz the bass is so damn loud & powerful. Also my eardrums almost crack coz they play music at maximum level! And the type of music also is like nothing I've heard b4 and the DJ just spin and spin. One more giveaway of Yo Tau place is they open till early inthe morning like 7am! ny & stephanie's cater to the normal crowd of people who want a real disco without shake head, so their music though loud, is not blasted at maximum. They also play more commercial songs that we can hear on radio (how to shake head wif this type of music?) and their DJs do more than just spin music. Sometimes there is showtime and contest. Try doing that in a Yo Tau place and you will be cursed... And these joints close by 3.30am. Been chased out too many times already. I know coz I am regular at ny, so I know that Yo Tau ppl always go to Sanctum.
Just sharing my 2 cents worth. Not out to discredit you. Maybe you had a bad experience before but I just want to clear the air. Cheers!

Yup thanks..... maybe if you went to this discos in jakata? totally different, you will feel that NYC still gives you that "POM POM POM " feeling. And if you really want DJ spinning music... you really must take a visit to Hongkong...

You mention Stephanie? stephanie is a pub leh, cannot be put on the same level at the rest........
But as you mention it.... NYC is maybe kind of different from the rest........ :)

JBCheongster
15-04-2005, 12:35 AM
Aiya... nothing liao.

Last time got 1 time when i want at ROCK D. My next room got gang fight.... got people die, also just dump the body somewhere.

True...seen too many drug pushers selling drugs, esp esctasy openly at the eating house outside Tian wang, last time. A few times, jus beside me, saw them selling esctasy to a group of f**king sillyporeans. Also seen alot of fightings here n there...Like tat hw not to have killings and fightings, but still I love malaysia meimei so bo bian die die also must go JB. :D

big_bear
15-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Aiya... nothing liao.

JB so messed up. next time go in better carry chaingun, chainsaw, rocket launcher and 25 grenades on your body in case a fight breaks out.

innezsg
18-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Poped over to NYC last weekend after massage at NY Spa. Sorry no FR for massage as i went for massage provided by auntie. If anyone wants description of auntie, I can only say she wear a pair of bermudas and really look like those 40+ auntie you saw in the wet market.

Anyway, back to NYC. Paid rm 30 for cover, entitled to 1 housepour. Time was 11pm. There seems to be another area that plays Jazz just besides the dance bar. Quite empty in both areas when I went in to recce.

Decided to hang out in dance area. Enter there, look look see see. Not much people. Think only 8 tables being occupied only. Went over to the bar and changed coupon for a drink.

Meanwhile, its drink and look see all the time. Crowd starts to comes in around 12am onwards. Most of the gals came with a guy (Not sure if its their bf??). Also, they seem to know the other clubbers from other table as well.

In the end, never approach any of them, since first time there. Not sure of how's the "system" there works. Anyway, carry on like this till it closes at 3am. Maybe really should try out on their ladies nite to see if there is
anything happeneing??? :rolleyes:

However, good thing is that I din saw anyone shake head(From my sitting position at the bar). :)

snowmansky
23-05-2005, 01:43 AM
heard of DNP (is it ex?) and blues (opp hol plaza , but is it still in operations after kena fire?)[/QUOTE]

DNP is a building with many small pub there, not a disco.
jazz and blues have already reopen for business since january 05. And is now located at holiday plaza, on top of pizza hut. The decoration there is excellent, The rooms there all have different design. All looks very grand. Currenly they r the safest disco in JB as they do not sell drugs.

Malaysian Datuk
23-05-2005, 10:16 AM
jazz and blues have already reopen for business since january 05. And is now located at holiday plaza, on top of pizza hut. The decoration there is excellent, The rooms there all have different design. All looks very grand. Currenly they r the safest disco in JB as they do not sell drugs.DNP got no disco? Step's closed down liao ah? DNP pubs small meh? No leh....got upstairs downstairs 2 shops unit....pretty big already. Still advertising Jazz and Blue ah? now even invade other threads to advertise? hahaha

cheong jb
23-05-2005, 01:47 PM

jazz and blues have already reopen for business since january 05. And is now located at holiday plaza, on top of pizza hut. The decoration there is excellent, The rooms there all have different design. All looks very grand. Currenly they r the safest disco in JB as they do not sell drugs.[/QUOTE]

funny leh how cum SAMMYBOY neber zap u :confused:

snowmansky
23-05-2005, 03:20 PM
DNP got no disco? Step's closed down liao ah? DNP pubs small meh? No leh....got upstairs downstairs 2 shops unit....pretty big already. Still advertising Jazz and Blue ah? now even invade other threads to advertise? hahaha

Pls go and check what's their license. So if they r no a discotheque license they r consider small pub. no matter how big the size. And 1 more thing its not advertising, is INTRODUCING.

JBPlayer
24-05-2005, 12:43 AM
jazz and blues have already reopen for business since january 05. And is now located at holiday plaza, on top of pizza hut. The decoration there is excellent, The rooms there all have different design. All looks very grand. Currenly they r the safest disco in JB as they do not sell drugs.

funny leh how cum SAMMYBOY neber zap u :confused:[/QUOTE]

Cos im stating the facts. That y im supported. Dun jealous

cheong jb
24-05-2005, 07:41 PM
bro JBPlayer me not quoting u lah, its that advertiser :D i am quoting

solly for the mix up

JBCheongster
24-05-2005, 08:44 PM
And 1 more thing its not advertising, is INTRODUCING.
Wah lan a, when hv this thread becomes a english language class har....KNN :eek: "INTRODUCING" sia.......

colourbox
24-05-2005, 10:05 PM
any bro wanna go? pm me weekday okay? hehe.. :D

jio me too leh!!

Malaysian Datuk
25-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Pls go and check what's their license. So if they r no a discotheque license they r consider small pub. no matter how big the size. And 1 more thing its not advertising, is INTRODUCING.If Step with its 3 levels and dance floor is considered a 'small' pub and places like Mondo, Dynasty and De Benz with its double shop units also considered 'small' then I think other pubs like those along Jalan Serampang and in Permas must be label as 'tiny' or 'micro' pubs then.
Come on bro, you are not only advertising and promoting your J & B as most bros can see but you also giving false info about other joints as small & not happening. From your posts and those of your clones, it seems J & B is the only and most happening joint in the whole of JB....not forgetting 'drug free' also.....hahaha

Malaysian Datuk
25-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Please read thread #21 and thread #25.....2 different nicks, same person. Case closed :p