PDA

View Full Version : To All The Fucking Robin Hoods

The_Hustler
24-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Tell me, am I being Blind or what?

Thread after threads lamenting of samsters not paying, playing cheap and running away with cheap or even free fucks.

Who's side are u guys on? U guys taking a cut form the OKTs or trying to be Mr. Cassanova/Robin Hood for the working ladies?

If yes, please lah...do us all a fuck favour... GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF COMMERCIAL SEX and go to charity organisations and do even more rewarding Karma deeds for those REALLY IN NEED OF YOUR HELP.

What started out as a forum for fellow forumers to discuss good fucks and absolute FRs has transformed and depleted to a pathetic hopeless forum - for all to try stab one another, curry favours for the OKTs/Workiing ladies etc...

Hoi, wake up lah. U think u doing upholding the image of SG guys with ur meagre pathetic attempt to qualm the situation??? Let the bloody OKTs sort his out amongst themselves before I warn u guys that in due course - THE MEN IN BLUE/LAWMEN takes a sterner approach and end all ur bloody frolickings.

Just concentrate on having a good fuck, leave ur sperm behind in the room... and better still... leave em politics behind as well.

Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
24-03-2005, 09:15 PM
And let me add on:

HEROES AND HYPOCRITES DIE FIRST

Audience,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
24-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the sudden increment in rep. pts. I'm glad some of you can agree. Dun mean to outburst on the eve of Good Friday, but things have gotten wee bit outta hands with groupies attacking and such.

I sometimes wonder, if a newbie can ever flourish and attain a better respect in this forum compared to the early days. I noticed an element of fear of even bootlicking if a newbie was ever needed to survive... some balls are just plain tichy.... mine's not.

Dun Lick me...Lick the girls,
The Hustler

poolhot.
24-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the sudden increment in rep. pts. I'm glad some of you can agree. Dun mean to outburst on the eve of Good Friday, but things have gotten wee bit outta hands with groupies attacking and such.

I sometimes wonder, if a newbie can ever flourish and attain a better respect in this forum compared to the early days. I noticed an element of fear of even bootlicking if a newbie was ever needed to survive... some balls are just plain tichy.... mine's not.

Dun Lick me...Lick the girls,
The Hustler

CB....... Fuck ppl & pts got increase. I also wan leh. haha

Lick pussies?

My fav
Poolhot

Btw... "will the robin hoods please stand up here?"

xxxaddict
24-03-2005, 09:52 PM
That's cos all the Robin Hoods are wearing tights... balls kena squeezed and so can only cry *ouch ouch*

Don't get me wrong, I don't approve of punters doing a fcuk and run, but the extent to which some of the samsters here are going is just getting plain ridiculous.

Want to share FL contacts? Only share with people you know....

If you share with strangers, then don't complain.

mugenhond1
24-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler[/QUOTE]

Bro Hustler...dun b angry...things might hv too carried away.
In fact..it was juz a thread started off 2 inform bros beware of such bastard b4 giving contacts away...but mayb bros must hv pissed off aft reading such things actually do happen...I think all this will cool down in a short while..n eventually the thread will come 2 an end...rite? Cheers....

The_Hustler
24-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler

Bro Hustler...dun b angry...things might hv too carried away.
In fact..it was juz a thread started off 2 inform bros beware of such bastard b4 giving contacts away...but mayb bros must hv pissed off aft reading such things actually do happen...I think all this will cool down in a short while..n eventually the thread will come 2 an end...rite? Cheers....[/QUOTE]

Threads warning of false informers and fake exchanges I can fully agree on. It's good cos we all can look out for these pricks and stay away from them... better still...give em a wallop. But a dealing that does not fall into place should be between the respective parties and not garnering groupies' act and bash the certain individual... that I despise.

Cheers too,
The Hustler

nirvana
24-03-2005, 10:38 PM

leave em politics behind as well.

Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler

how many time can i give u 3 round of loud clap?? :D

hahahahaha
next week, remind me to order liang-teh for u when we meet.

^_^

noobiedick
24-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Bro Hustler,

Why are so angry leh? Doesn't hurt you with their acts what. Just don't participate in it lor...

Dunno.. but I think what they do may actually serve the forum. Imagine if there are many newbies who get contacts, f** the girls then run without paying. What would be the result??

1) Girls stop working or work only with certain "safe and steady" customers
2) Brothers told not to give out contacts. So everyone keeps contacts to themselves and end up with nothing.
3) You get stupid fake FR post like those in the past where newbies are simply out to con brothers for contacts.

Do we really want to go back to the days when nobody trust anybody??!!... it's like a bloody damned cold war.

Would it be better if everyone simply share their contacts. Everyone follow the rules and it becomes a win-win situation (for the FL and the brothers)?

nirvana
24-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Bro Hustler,

Why are so angry leh? Doesn't hurt you with their acts what. Just don't participate in it lor...

. Everyone follow the rules and it becomes a win-win situation (for the FL and the brothers)?

let me step into his shoe for a second...

he think.. this forum is changing direction ..to the good or the bad. :confused:

last time, so many nicely and true FR written, so many nice info.

now??

i also dunno... i better say less.. if not, later this force that force join force to zap me in hell again. damn scary.

many group..

but.. heng they can only zap me once.. , so temperory they cant zap me again :D

The_Hustler
24-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Do we really want to go back to the days when nobody trust anybody??!!... it's like a bloody damned cold war.

Would it be better if everyone simply share their contacts. Everyone follow the rules and it becomes a win-win situation (for the FL and the brothers)?

I rather have the days of not trusting each other compared to the day so stabbing n bad mouthing n bringing disrepute to the whole farce. Even worst scenarios...

Bro, many a times... fellow samsters know when n who to give out the contacts... the chances of passing to a screwed samster is rather low.... they're not unintelligent guys lah. The widespread of sharing is due to many a reasons we all know and I shall not elaborate...I'll just let Anti Vice discover them day by day. And u mean to tell me the early days before the existence of Internet... FLs plying along the infamous Jalan Sultan Towers, Pearl Centres in the 80s depended on the 'trustable' brotherhood in here?

If u study the situation now with scrutiny... u'll understand that it can never be a win-win situation. Lousy Okts do a one hit wonder...screws up... run away n come back with a new nick, who's gonna shoot them? At the rate it's going.... we'll have to rename this section 'FL OKTs Rulezz Em All Section" Haizz... in short, wanna do things...do swee swee.

Hits Admirer,
The Hustler

WWEF
24-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Just concentrate on having a good fuck, leave ur sperm behind in the room... and better still... leave em politics behind as well.

hmmm....yes....i have to agree....maybe the "good" person inside us is sometimes too overwhelming......
So hopefully lets not start judging other ppl with the limited info we can get...
So many new threads abt samsters not paying have been created these few days liao. Leave the okts to settle themselves, maybe....Cos they are "paid" to do so anyway.....
To expose those ppl address not veri nice, i think....Other ppl might distrub his family...and that is not what we wan.
Make Love, not War.....PEACE.

Nato17
25-03-2005, 12:09 AM

Thread after threads lamenting of samsters not paying, playing cheap and running away with cheap or even free fucks.

Who's side are u guys on? U guys taking a cut form the OKTs or trying to be Mr. Cassanova/Robin Hood for the working ladies?

If yes, please lah...do us all a fuck favour... GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF COMMERCIAL SEX and go to charity organisations and do even more rewarding Karma deeds for those REALLY IN NEED OF YOUR HELP.

What started out as a forum for fellow forumers to discuss good fucks and absolute FRs has transformed and depleted to a pathetic hopeless forum - for all to try stab one another, curry favours for the OKTs/Workiing ladies etc...

Hoi, wake up lah. U think u doing upholding the image of SG guys with ur meagre pathetic attempt to qualm the situation??? Let the bloody OKTs sort his out amongst themselves before I warn u guys that in due course - THE MEN IN BLUE/LAWMEN takes a sterner approach and end all ur bloody frolickings.

Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler

To you I am Robin Hood and I guess you probably zapped my points. But I am NOT about to carry your balls. It is unsightly for a man of my stature. :cool:

Concentrating on a good fuck is good, but have some human milk of compassion or are you void of that? Balls I have and money I have....so what if I get to 0 Points. I don't give a damn. You apparently however have the balls to get points of people down, so what? Are you that power hungry that ANYONE who disagrees with you should be thrown to the slammer?

-Nato

Eagle Hawk
25-03-2005, 12:14 AM
To you I am Robin Hood and I guess you probably zapped my points. But I am NOT about to carry your balls. It is unsightly for a man of my stature. :cool:

Concentrating on a good fuck is good, but have some human milk of compassion or are you void of that? Balls I have and money I have....so what if I get to 0 Points. I don't give a damn. You apparently however have the balls to get points of people down, so what? Are you that power hungry that ANYONE who disagrees with you should be thrown to the slammer?

-Nato
Yes u r right, concentrate on a good fuck is wat every1 here is looking for.

Yes every1 has balls, and every1 here has points, do u?

So wat if every1 wants to get ur points down?

sgcandyman
25-03-2005, 12:19 AM

-Nato
If u r a man of statue, y r u here?

Yes, every1 here wants a good fuck, arent u one of them?

Yes, every1 has balls, do u?

Yes, every1 here wants to slam u down, so wat?

And finally, even if u hv millions, it wont do any good here..

Get it?

cuteboy12345208
25-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Concentrating on a good fuck is good, but have some human milk of compassion or are you void of that?
-Nato

Bro Hustler

You have zapped my points but I guess you have many more bros to zap because I believe there are more bros here with a heart than no compassion.

Leeson
25-03-2005, 12:27 AM

-Nato

oh please save us the i dun care about points crap when the whole post you make is all about that and nothing else :rolleyes:

Cheri_Popper
25-03-2005, 12:31 AM
i dun care about points

Congrats on you on achieving the status of a centurion! :)

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 01:16 AM

Utterly PISSED,
The Hustler
I assume you're refering to me since I started the thread on samsters who fuck and didn't pay.

Well you may be utterly pissed by me being a "fucking Robin Hood" as much as I'm utterly pissed by people who take advantage and cheats WLs, irregardless of whether the WLs come from poor family or not.

Whose side am I on? Definitely not on the side of such samsters just because I'm also a samster. KNN, if one of my family members commit murder, I'll personally bring him in, so don't take about samsters.

And BTW, I don't need to curry favours from OKTs or WLs and exposing such samsters to me, is not stabbing anyone. Will I make an impact by exposing them? I don't know. Will they pay up after being expose? I don't know. Well at least we have bros who received PM from such samsters for contacts but luckily saw the thread first.

You have your reasons to detest people like me as much as I have my reasons to detest people who cheats WLs.

My 2 cents worth.

cuteboy12345208
25-03-2005, 01:31 AM
It seems that there are 2 camps now. Those standing Bro Hustler side and those standing Thai Visitor side. Maybe there are also those sitting on the fence.
My 2 cents worth:
I feel that FLs/WLs are also making a living. At least they dont steal or kill. Worse still, there are risks involved like exposing themselves to STDs/HIVs.
So in a way, we should pay what is due to them and not do it for free. We should also expose those samsters who dont pay so that at least these FLs will be careful in future and not to take their business.

BustLover
25-03-2005, 01:32 AM
I don't think anyone is taking sides. I think what we want to establish here is TRUST, HONESTY & INTEGRITY.

When samsters here post a FR, everyone hope that it is a reliable, trustworthy report that other brothers can fall back on...

When samsters agrees with the transaction cost and the service, both parties must honour and work towards achieving it.

From what I read so far,

Majority 95% are peace-makers/self-centered will choose not to take side (for fear of offending). :D

Only 5% belongs to the Justice Bao type would love justice to be prevail eventually. :cool:

A true reflection of our society. SAD...

Cheri_Popper
25-03-2005, 01:33 AM
I assume you're refering to me

Cool down Bro TV. You are turning GREEN already! Drink too much GREEN TEA izzit? :D

Cheri_Popper
25-03-2005, 01:37 AM
I feel that FLs/WLs are also making a living. At least they dont steal or kill. Worse still, there are risks involved like exposing themselves to STDs/HIVs.
So in a way, we should pay what is due to them and not do it for free.

This I agreed!

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Cool down Bro TV. You are turning GREEN already! Drink too much GREEN TEA izzit? :D
Nothing to cool as I'm not hot. :cool:

I have very high respect for bro Hustler, but of course got to explain (don't need to defend) myself mah....

I would have accepted it if he were to say that we should only exposed what was told to us as "cheater samsters" and not to take whatever actions that we said we want to, physical or otherwise, as the subjected samsters can defend themselves here, and other samsters can be more wary of them too.

poolhot.
25-03-2005, 01:50 AM
I assume you're refering to me since I started the thread on samsters who fuck and didn't pay.

There can be no end to all things may it be good or bad.

Like wat Leeson... wat gonna be the next thread be?

Thread on FL who spread STD to samster & so on & so forth

In fact yr thread was kinda good but somehow the direction seems to be heading the wrong way.

Exposing address & HP nos in the public. Wat happen its a wrong info & cause a family breakup.

Are u gonna bear full responsibilty but by then damage is done & wat done cant be undone.

Many Bros support U saying will paint wall stick paper... Like I say, tell me when & where & I love to see such robinhood in action.

And if U were to tell me that exposing Hp nos & Address in the public aint wrong for such ppl.

Say I also got the ability to find such info like add & hp nos & I start a Thread on I detest ppl who go for Paid sex & knowing U had paid sex. Am I wrong to exposed yr info here too?

Tis just a friendly discuusion & not a flame war. Afterall we grown man. :)

My 2 cents too.
Poolhot

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 02:00 AM
There can be no end to all things may it be good or bad.

Like wat Leeson... wat gonna be the next thread be?

Thread on FL who spread STD to samster & so on & so forth

In fact yr thread was kinda good but somehow the direction seems to be heading the wrong way.

Exposing address & HP nos in the public. Wat happen its a wrong info & cause a family breakup.

As always, the wise one speaks up.

Fully agree with you as shown in my reply.

"I would have accepted it if he were to say that we should only exposed what was told to us as "cheater samsters" and not to take whatever actions that we said we want to, physical or otherwise, as the subjected samsters can defend themselves here, and other samsters can be more wary of them too."

The_Hustler
25-03-2005, 03:01 AM

-Nato

To u... I say go do ur check before shooting ur Robin Hood arrow onto me. Luckily u mentioned "probably", and I'll tell U I AM NOT ONE WHO GO AROUND DEDUCTING POINTS based on personal or childish agendas. I did a deduction on Nato for his posting and put my Nick behind. So my balls are stable enuff... no need people to carry anymore...thanks.

I'll take it that ur 2nd paragraph was written with fury on ur head. So I'll leave it as it is. Likewise, I dun give 2 fucking hoots about points... u go do a check on my post and see how many times I've been against this rep. pt system. So to u, I say I again... I ain't power hungry... if I would... and if I could... I'll be licking everyones asses rather than making uncalled for enemies like urself.

I believe and I hope u're mature enuff to know where I'm coming from when I started this thread.

And lastly, I have a compassion that tells me it should be better shown to more charitable needies than yung nubile girls who wants to make a quick buck by spreading their legs for millions of men. Have u got urs mixed up in between ur smaller brain?

Cheers,
The Hustler

kingxho
25-03-2005, 03:18 AM
sigh hustler everyone has their own judgement on who to give compassion n charity to. how u so sure that some of bros here who compassionate to FL also not charitable n helping charities? how can u be so judgemental on who deserves more or less compassion or not? not to say that u're wrong, n also in full knowledge that i prob get deducted by u since u so hot rite now, but isnt showing compassion to EVERYONE on a higher level of existence?? i also don agree with the groups forming to bash pple thing, this is mob n not civilised mentality. how those groups know if its not the okt or fl that talk cock n sabo pple? think FL shldnt have ALLL the rights, samsters also have to stand up for their standards a bit wat ;p anyways, chill out guys, to be chiongster got risks, to be FL also got risks, so lets just look out for each other n be grown up men about things

The_Hustler
25-03-2005, 03:30 AM
I did a deduction on "Nato" for his posting and put my Nick behind.

My mistake, I deducted Cuteboy12345678 instead and left my nick behind. I did not deduct urs at all. By all mean,s PM Sam and check who did it before u point towards my direction.

Apologies,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
25-03-2005, 03:46 AM

Nope, I do not like to pinpoint at individuals. I open this thread with concern bout the recent outbreak of threads siding the WLs n OKTs.. and gunning down cheongsters. Based on wat proofs and evidence can we all so strongly cast guilty on em? As I've said, let the involve parties settle it. We all steer clear.

Well you may be utterly pissed by me being a "fucking Robin Hood" as much as I'm utterly pissed by people who take advantage and cheats WLs, irregardless of whether the WLs come from poor family or not.

Bro, I too am a human... obviously I spit saliva on those who cheat the working girls... and I will do so if the working girl and her OKT cheats on us too. Nope, I'm not pissed at all by u... perhaps u were subtly instigated to start a thread of such nature. Oh btw...dun scold hor... no such word as IRREGARDLESS... oops.

Whose side am I on? Definitely not on the side of such samsters just because I'm also a samster. KNN, if one of my family members commit murder, I'll personally bring him in, so don't take about samsters.

Once again.. comparing murder and not paying for a commercial sex... dun lah... worlds apart eh? Anyway, I've been trademarked as being rather impartial all along in SammyBoy. I dun take sides... and u note that I've become more of a phantom figure here than constantly meet up with fellow samsters cos I believe u'll tend to take sides by friendship garnered in real life.

You have your reasons to detest people like me as much as I have my reasons to detest people who cheats WLs.

Chee bye lah... dun keep saying I detest u can? I speak on a broader n generic scale as oppose to zooming on individuals. I share ur sentiments on cheaters too.

I dun like flames hor...nowadays.... I slouch onto my cosy armchair, huff a puff, dabble a bit of wine/coffee and appreciate a good ol' debate on senses n logics n sex!... here in cyberworld....kekeke.

BTW, I belong to Flower Power era... where love rules em all....hic.

Peace, rock n roll,
The Hustler

Barrett
25-03-2005, 05:07 AM
Nope, I do not like to pinpoint at individuals. I open this thread with concern bout the recent outbreak of threads siding the WLs n OKTs.. and gunning down cheongsters. Based on wat proofs and evidence can we all so strongly cast guilty on em? As I've said, let the involve parties settle it. We all steer clear.

Bro, I too am a human... obviously I spit saliva on those who cheat the working girls... and I will do so if the working girl and her OKT cheats on us too. Nope, I'm not pissed at all by u... perhaps u were subtly instigated to start a thread of such nature. Oh btw...dun scold hor... no such word as IRREGARDLESS... oops.

Once again.. comparing murder and not paying for a commercial sex... dun lah... worlds apart eh? Anyway, I've been trademarked as being rather impartial all along in SammyBoy. I dun take sides... and u note that I've become more of a phantom figure here than constantly meet up with fellow samsters cos I believe u'll tend to take sides by friendship garnered in real life.

Chee bye lah... dun keep saying I detest u can? I speak on a broader n generic scale as oppose to zooming on individuals. I share ur sentiments on cheaters too.

I dun like flames hor...nowadays.... I slouch onto my cosy armchair, huff a puff, dabble a bit of wine/coffee and appreciate a good ol' debate on senses n logics n sex!... here in cyberworld....kekeke.

BTW, I belong to Flower Power era... where love rules em all....hic.

Peace, rock n roll,
The Hustler

I second your thoughts about keeping our minds on a good fuck rather than being a robin hood.

There are ppl out here who would stray and do all sorts of things to carry other's balls, boot licking etc to get rep points.

You can obviously see such irregularities when such individual show great interest in some FLs that they consider too young in other instances where its more politically correct to consider them so. if not it would be commenting on non-paying samsters etc. I say its good to expose such assholes, but then its a job hazard that any FL wud have to live with.

wtf, we're all here for good sex. let's keep it that way and leave all the shit aside. im more interested in bonking new young / old whatever FL that is nice. screw the rest.

and for those who wanna zap me for making such comments, up to u. i dun give a shit about pleasing anyone.

Leeson
25-03-2005, 09:54 AM
As always, the wise one speaks up.

Fully agree with you as shown in my reply.

"I would have accepted it if he were to say that we should only exposed what was told to us as "cheater samsters" and not to take whatever actions that we said we want to, physical or otherwise, as the subjected samsters can defend themselves here, and other samsters can be more wary of them too."

Do you honestly believe everything that is said to you?

Friend, I might have toned down and been peripheral the past few months but I do not think that I have met less samsters than you in the past. if I throw up the names of some samsters that I know who fuck and dun pay I think even you might be surprised. But, who will you believe? The only way the situation will proceed is into a mess of back-stabbing and name-calling again which does nothing for this forum.

Take a step back and look at the situation. A samster gets accused of not paying for a FL by an OKT no less. The accusation then gets toned down to "not paying in full" (which by the way was loss in the myriad of posts). Now think about it, what are the chances of hearsay in this situation? From the FL -> OKT -> Forum which immediately jumps on the samster? At the end of the day its one versus one; And, by that I mean FL >< OKT and OKT >< Samster seperately.

This thread is not about fucking and not paying at all, that is a non-issue to start with. It is about restoring the forum to a peaceful and non-hostile environment for samsters (old and new alike) to post in and share information. That an OKT has started to post his/her own girls in the forum has already broken an old unspoken rule. I am surprised no one so far (except some of the true lao jiao) has seen the implications of where this might lead the forum to.

A last advise to all the above posters, it is not beneath a man to apologise for being in the wrong rather then chase a dead cause by trying to put things in another perspective.

:)

mugenhond1
25-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Peace....2 all bros...we r here 2 share remember? We r not here 2 backstab each other juz bcoz of dis issue...b cool all brudders... Pls bros let dis issue die down eventually.....cheers every1...

cuteboy12345208
25-03-2005, 10:27 AM
My mistake, I deducted Cuteboy12345678 instead and left my nick behind. I did not deduct urs at all. By all mean,s PM Sam and check who did it before u point towards my direction.

Apologies,
The Hustler

No apologise Bro Hustler. I saw your nick when you deducted my points. So I assume its you. However, I sincerely admire your courage for doing so. If I were to ever deduct someone points, I will also leave my nick behind. Thats should be the way.

john_lim9
25-03-2005, 12:35 PM
sorry i am a newbie

but cheer to the hustler

really gain my respect

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 01:27 PM

Peace, rock n roll,
The Hustler
Actually I know where you stand lah.. just want to test abit :D

thaivisitor
Just added on 25/03/05
Barely 18 yrs old Amateur Model!!!
More Japanese Super Models!!!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34162

poolhot.
25-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Actually I know where you stand lah.. just want to test abit :D

Still must pass yr QC test... wow!!!!!!! haha.

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 01:35 PM
I second your thoughts about keeping our minds on a good fuck rather than being a robin hood.

There are ppl out here who would stray and do all sorts of things to carry other's balls, boot licking etc to get rep points.

You can obviously see such irregularities when such individual show great interest in some FLs that they consider too young in other instances where its more politically correct to consider them so. if not it would be commenting on non-paying samsters etc. I say its good to expose such assholes, but then its a job hazard that any FL wud have to live with.

wtf, we're all here for good sex. let's keep it that way and leave all the shit aside. im more interested in bonking new young / old whatever FL that is nice. screw the rest.

and for those who wanna zap me for making such comments, up to u. i dun give a shit about pleasing anyone.
Waaaa, the samster that wanted to meet me pu privately to "beat the shit out of me" finally appears! :eek:

The pot calling the kettle black.

Anyway it comes as no surprise that you will "side" with anyone who has an assumingly "opposing view" to what I have, which by the way, is subconciously sublty "carrying other's balls, bootlicking, etc"

You're still sore that you lost out the "young FL' to some other samster when you tried to be "Robin Hood" for her but then she went to the other guy? And samsters here supported the other guy! :D

thaivisitor
Just added on 25/03/05

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Do you honestly believe everything that is said to you?

Friend, I might have toned down and been peripheral the past few months but I do not think that I have met less samsters than you in the past. if I throw up the names of some samsters that I know who fuck and dun pay I think even you might be surprised. But, who will you believe? The only way the situation will proceed is into a mess of back-stabbing and name-calling again which does nothing for this forum.

Take a step back and look at the situation. A samster gets accused of not paying for a FL by an OKT no less. The accusation then gets toned down to "not paying in full" (which by the way was loss in the myriad of posts). Now think about it, what are the chances of hearsay in this situation? From the FL -> OKT -> Forum which immediately jumps on the samster? At the end of the day its one versus one; And, by that I mean FL >< OKT and OKT >< Samster seperately.

A last advise to all the above posters, it is not beneath a man to apologise for being in the wrong rather then chase a dead cause by trying to put things in another perspective.

:)
Like what bro Hustler said, I may have been sublty insitgated to start such thread but as what bro poolhot said, the thread intent (as least initially) was good.

There is no way of believing everything that is said to you. Samster says he paid, OKT said didn't. You can only believe one.

My point is not whether who to believe. It's that if there is an accusation involving a samster, whether true or not, it should be made known to all samsters. The involved samster can post their defence or whatever, but it is necessary to let all samsters, especially those who provide contacts know and be aware.

The human side of us, normally would also encourage that fairness to a transaction so you'll have samsters encouraging (in their own ways) any misdeeds to be rectified. Not worng intentions, but maybe approached could have been better.

Being "wrong" in this instance, is a matter of perspective, and I don't see the need for any samsters who felt that they need to be "Robin Hood" to apologise.

thaivisitor
Just added on 25/03/05

rayspore
25-03-2005, 03:37 PM
the man in blue will get the cheats
its not a matter of robin hoods...
its a case of catching thieves...

imho yr pits...

nirvana
25-03-2005, 04:12 PM
As I've said, let the involve parties settle it. We all steer clear.

Peace, rock n roll,
The Hustler

let the involve parties settle it. We all steer clear.

in case those still dun get the crux of the matter of this..

hehehe..i was now wondering.. where is that justice samster?

^_^

wahpiang
25-03-2005, 06:07 PM
The forum has evolved into more or less a free-for-all. Anybody can post or start a thread on almost anything. Of course, the rep pts system does seem to impose some sort of a check on unnecessary threads.

Bro tv's intentions are good and clear. any unscrupulous samsters are exposed. thus, this warns others who intend to give out contacts. However, the issue somehow got lost However, no one can be blamed as the issue can really get to people.

bro hustler's intentions are also good and clear. It is not exactly our business to go and judge others. Neither should this forum turn into something else that wasn't the intention of the forum in the first place.

Question is where does that leave us? SBF will still stay the same wth all sorts of people coming in with all sorts of intentions. We can't possibly police it but neither can we stand by and just let things happen. So may i suggest that we all think through carefully what are the consequences before we actually do what we do in this forum? Then perhaps things will start to take a turn for the better?

Somewhat hibernating,
Wahpiang

Barrett
25-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Waaaa, the samster that wanted to meet me pu privately to "beat the shit out of me" finally appears! :eek:

The pot calling the kettle black.

Anyway it comes as no surprise that you will "side" with anyone who has an assumingly "opposing view" to what I have, which by the way, is subconciously sublty "carrying other's balls, bootlicking, etc"

You're still sore that you lost out the "young FL' to some other samster when you tried to be "Robin Hood" for her but then she went to the other guy? And samsters here supported the other guy! :D

thaivisitor
Just added on 25/03/05

No, im not sore. i've never wanted to be Robin hood. my offer stil stands, come out and lets settle it outside. its between me and you. don't be a coward and just come here talk cock sing song.

But, as for this thread, I give me frank opinions. im not interested in who deduct my points and for what.

There are FLs here, good or bad. Same for samsters. Some ppl fuck and dun pay, some FL get paid and short change their customers with sub standard service. Its all a hazard for a girl to work in this line or for samsters to try an FL he has never tried before etc.

what the hell.

Thaivisitor, i dunno your name. but you're keen to meet outside?

Barrett
25-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Like what bro Hustler said, I may have been sublty insitgated to start such thread but as what bro poolhot said, the thread intent (as least initially) was good.

There is no way of believing everything that is said to you. Samster says he paid, OKT said didn't. You can only believe one.

My point is not whether who to believe. It's that if there is an accusation involving a samster, whether true or not, it should be made known to all samsters. The involved samster can post their defence or whatever, but it is necessary to let all samsters, especially those who provide contacts know and be aware.

The human side of us, normally would also encourage that fairness to a transaction so you'll have samsters encouraging (in their own ways) any misdeeds to be rectified. Not worng intentions, but maybe approached could have been better.

Being "wrong" in this instance, is a matter of perspective, and I don't see the need for any samsters who felt that they need to be "Robin Hood" to apologise.

thaivisitor
Just added on 25/03/05

Ive asked Thaivisitor to meet me in Singapore. I am aware that he frequents thailand but being singaporean, im sure he will come back sometime.

I am interested to meet you for the sake of clearing up our misunderstanding. I will not be online now, probably back tomorrow.

Do tell me when and where to meet.

I'll be waiting. Im interested to know WHO you are.

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 07:40 PM
No, im not sore. i've never wanted to be Robin hood. my offer stil stands, come out and lets settle it outside. its between me and you. don't be a coward and just come here talk cock sing song.

what the hell.

Thaivisitor, i dunno your name. but you're keen to meet outside?
You're the one that talk cock sing song.

The last time you challenge me, I told you when I'll be in SG. Let you decide the time and place since you're not comfortable with where I ask to meet, but you "disappeared with no reply".

KNN, now that I'm in LOS you suddenly appear and act so brave.

You got the guts, come to Hatyai, KNN I'll reimburse your airfare and accomodation here lah... let you bring 4 more friends and I'll pay for their fucking expenses too. You don't have to worry, I'm not a mafia here as bros who have met me here can vouch and I'll make sure no thais touch you or any of your friends.

So are you going to give all sorts of excuses now to say you can't come?

thaivisitor
Check Out My Latest Update! Lara Croft - Tomb Raider!!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=881352

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Ive asked Thaivisitor to meet me in Singapore. I am aware that he frequents thailand but being singaporean, im sure he will come back sometime.

I am interested to meet you for the sake of clearing up our misunderstanding. I will not be online now, probably back tomorrow.

Do tell me when and where to meet.

I don't frequent Thailand, I stay here.

I have no misunderstanding with you so don't pretend that there's one to clear.

You were upset because of the support we provided to someone else with regards to a 16 yr old FL instead of you. KNN look back to your postings.

you initially wanted to be Robin Hood calling bros Bastard in your posts as you were trying to protect the FL. KNN theereafter when the FL was with the other samster, then you started to flame the samster and trouble the FL with frequent calls and sms. Sour grapes.

You made it clear in your PMs to be that you wanted to "beat the shit" out of me. Now I give you the fucking opportunity to try. Even pay for it.

thaivisitor

Orgasmic
25-03-2005, 08:33 PM
quote: "This thread is not about fucking and not paying at all, that is a non-issue to start with. It is about restoring the forum to a peaceful and non-hostile environment for samsters (old and new alike) to post in and share information. That an OKT has started to post his/her own girls in the forum has already broken an old unspoken rule. I am surprised no one so far (except some of the true lao jiao) has seen the implications of where this might lead the forum to."

-----------> The unspoken rule of OKT loitering in tis forum and coming up with new nicks to praise the good skills of their own FLs have been broken.

OKTs / FLs, there is no reason for your ass to be in this forum. Please get out. The next time I saw your nonense here, your name and number will be passed over to our protectors. Hope this serves as a warning to you.

Regarding "Robin Hoods" here, damn they sounded really fake and funny.

Barrett
25-03-2005, 08:50 PM
I don't frequent Thailand, I stay here.

I have no misunderstanding with you so don't pretend that there's one to clear.

You were upset because of the support we provided to someone else with regards to a 16 yr old FL instead of you. KNN look back to your postings.

you initially wanted to be Robin Hood calling bros Bastard in your posts as you were trying to protect the FL. KNN theereafter when the FL was with the other samster, then you started to flame the samster and trouble the FL with frequent calls and sms. Sour grapes.

You made it clear in your PMs to be that you wanted to "beat the shit" out of me. Now I give you the fucking opportunity to try. Even pay for it

thaivisitor

Oh now suddenly u stay here? whatever happen to those meet ups you have with the samsters here?

I was never a Robin Hood. Nor have I fought for the rights for that girl. I am saying, she wanted to be FL, dun need to try be kind, take her into a deeper hole than she is now. Actually it is even OK to do so, just dun come pretend to be righteous about it.

Comon, dun hide in Thailand when you obviously do come here.

One way or the other. OK! you want to sponsor my ticket right? do it!

I will scan the ticket and place it here for everyone to verify.

Bottom line: i want to meet u. For whatever the reason.

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Oh now suddenly u stay here? whatever happen to those meet ups you have with the samsters here?

Comon, dun hide in Thailand when you obviously do come here.

One way or the other. OK! you want to sponsor my ticket right? do it!

I will scan the ticket and place it here for everyone to verify.

Bottom line: i want to meet u. For whatever the reason.
Don't know is it your command of english is terrible or what.

When I say "I don't frequent Thailand, I stay here" means that I don't visit Thailand because I stay in Thailand. So much so for your education ... or the lack of it.

I don't hide like you lah... How many samsters have you met to let them know the "real" you? Want to call someone a "coward" suggest you look into the mirror.

I will buy you your air ticket, which method you want? You want to come here first and let me reimburse you? Or you want to give me your name and passport number for me to buy for you? Or you need sometime to "think about it" while actually finding an excuse. Need some help? No more leave, too much work, grandmother getting married during this period, etc.

Oh.. BTW, do let me know the date you can come hor... but don't make it too long or else the "fire" in you may cool down and you may change your mind about beating the shit out of me.

bottom line, I want to let you meet me, see how the fuck you're going to beat the shit out of me.

thaivisitor

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 09:19 PM
I was never a Robin Hood. Nor have I fought for the rights for that girl. I am saying, she wanted to be FL, dun need to try be kind, take her into a deeper hole than she is now. Actually it is even OK to do so, just dun come pretend to be righteous about it.

Sure... sure....

During your "short absence" from the last time you challenged me til now, you must have been temporary warded in woodbridge for your loss in memory.

So if you were not trying to be Robin Hood then, then you must be a pervert of young 16 yrs old girls as you were trying to get samsters not to talk about her by calling those who did "bastards", were trying to "befriend" her, etc.. why? want to keep her for yourself ah?

Finally failed then started talking bad about the other samster's intent by "pretending" to post false information about them (which luckily, samsters here weren't stupid about your intent) and at the same time kept pestering the girl with frequent calls and sms.

Not then you failed because you are basically a "loser" it's OK for her to go into a deeper hole.

You were the one pretending to be "righteous" while all along your intent is to keep the 16 yr old FL to yourself. BTW, how many such girls have you conned, mr pervert?

thaivisitor

orbit_beer
25-03-2005, 09:39 PM

Barrett,if its true,isn't that an even more disgusting behaviour???
Ok,whatever it is,this between u and T.V.I just feel that u were wrong to start it again in someone else thread,pls try to settle in peace outside. :)

Michael
25-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Hopefully this will be the last post for this thread...

Once upon a time, back at the old delphi forum (see my joined date), people used it as a forum to share and chat about WLs, and at that time, there was not that much info on FL, etc, and the more happening threads were always the GLs one...

During that era, samsters here have no such things as rep point system (if I rem correctly), and also people use this forum as a means to share info, read uploaded porn stories (one eye snake, anyone rem?), and also more often, drool over (or PCC) the fabulous FRs posted by others here.

For the past ten years, I'd cheong HC, GL, Orchard Towers, Escort, FLs, whatever. I want to use this opportunity to thank Sammyboy and this forum, coz it was not only a valuable source of feedback, but also provided numerous materials for me to read in my spare time!

Honestly, I see so many threads started off well, with a nice FR, but some how or rather, some people will quarrel with someone else inside and ended up wasting precious Sammy's bandwidth, as 9 out of 10 pages of the thread after that are people quarrelling and only have 1 or 2 FRs! Worst, you always see people asking for contacts lah, etc... (Pls use the PM!)

I think to move forward, Newbies or Seniors alike should take a step back and see my observations above. Is it correct or wrong? In the long run, 99% of the forum will be filled with the stuff which are not what we are here for in the 1st place, which is looking for fun.

Hope everyone understands and start to look at the forum in another manner.

I miss the good ole days! :(

daryl76
25-03-2005, 11:11 PM
I will buy you your air ticket, which method you want? You want to come here first and let me reimburse you? Or you want to give me your name and passport number for me to buy for you? Or you need sometime to "think about it" while actually finding an excuse. Need some help? No more leave, too much work, grandmother getting married during this period, etc.

bro, does this offer include me or not? wanna go LOS for a short holiday leh, not to 'beat the shit out of u' but to ask someone to provide food/lodging, heehee (lower the temperature here lah, too humid nowadays)

thaivisitor
26-03-2005, 02:21 AM
bro, does this offer include me or not? wanna go LOS for a short holiday leh, not to 'beat the shit out of u' but to ask someone to provide food/lodging, heehee (lower the temperature here lah, too humid nowadays)
Yuo can check out the "samsters Trip To Hatyai" in orgies/outing thread. :D

I'm cool but it's that Barrett who's not sleeping well and challenged me last month to go to SG to meet up with him as he PM me that he's not happy and wanted to beat the shit of out me. I went to SG but then he suddenly dissappeared.

Bro Samsters actually advised me to ignore him so I did but now that I'm back in LOS, he comes out to challenge me again. So what should I do? Chicken out? :cool:

thaivisitor
Lastest Edition 26/03/03 - EBONY!!!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=882115

littleworm
26-03-2005, 07:04 AM
Hi everyone,

This is a virtual world ... everyone have their freedom of speech/view ... very chiam liao in sgp ... mostly don't dare to speak up ... it is a chance here. hahaha . Just prepare to have point added or zapped lor.

Just post whatever u want ... there are moderators here. Anyway, the rep point can change something??? Escape point can lah. Change contact??? Wau piang ... didn't scare of no rep point ... only scare of no $$$ to cheong.

The thread can be added or deleted ... just request to be deleted lor ... ignore the posted thread lor.

The basic is to have fun mah. TCSS in here ... share gd contact ... siam the bad FL. For me, i kelian those FL kana cheated or those bros kana cheated. Or I should say i kelian those people kana cheated lor. No need to mention "carry balls" here n there. Want to carry ... carry your boss ones ... at least u can get promoted or increment.

Just don't get the FLs or Bros into trouble bcoz of this forum. :)

newbadass
26-03-2005, 12:06 PM
... only scare of no $$$ to cheong.

I concur heartily... damn scary! :D

Just don't get the FLs or Bros into trouble bcoz of this forum.

What goes around comes around... I believe in retribution, and those who deserve what's coming will get their fair share - with or without our intervention. May be tomorrow, next week, or even ten years down the road, but it will come. So we don't really need to do anything other than exchange information as per normal, eh?

Yes, I know the way I put it makes me sound like one lazy bastard... :p

thaivisitor
26-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi everyone,

The basic is to have fun mah. TCSS in here ... share gd contact ... siam the bad FL. For me, i kelian those FL kana cheated or those bros kana cheated. Or I should say i kelian those people kana cheated lor. No need to mention "carry balls" here n there. Want to carry ... carry your boss ones ... at least u can get promoted or increment.

Just don't get the FLs or Bros into trouble bcoz of this forum. :)
I agree with what you said.

Cheers
thaivisitor
Check Out Celebrities Nude
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=882825

Nato17
26-03-2005, 08:53 PM
You're the one that talk cock sing song.

You got the guts, come to Hatyai, KNN I'll reimburse your airfare and accomodation here lah... let you bring 4 more friends and I'll pay for their fucking expenses too. You don't have to worry, I'm not a mafia here as bros who have met me here can vouch and I'll make sure no thais touch you or any of your friends.

thaivisitor

ThaiVisitor.
Does that mean you will use the Italian Mafia or the Russian Mob or the Vietnamese..... :D

-Nato

Nato17
26-03-2005, 08:54 PM

I thought you were into women not guys. :D

-Nato

Barrett
26-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Sure... sure....

During your "short absence" from the last time you challenged me til now, you must have been temporary warded in woodbridge for your loss in memory.

So if you were not trying to be Robin Hood then, then you must be a pervert of young 16 yrs old girls as you were trying to get samsters not to talk about her by calling those who did "bastards", were trying to "befriend" her, etc.. why? want to keep her for yourself ah?

Finally failed then started talking bad about the other samster's intent by "pretending" to post false information about them (which luckily, samsters here weren't stupid about your intent) and at the same time kept pestering the girl with frequent calls and sms.

Not then you failed because you are basically a "loser" it's OK for her to go into a deeper hole.

You were the one pretending to be "righteous" while all along your intent is to keep the 16 yr old FL to yourself. BTW, how many such girls have you conned, mr pervert?

thaivisitor

First of all, i didnt pester her. 2nd, I felt that there's always come girls who wanna do FL. Then let them do it. Its ok if he wants her for himself, but then no nid to pretend to be righteous. I was merely pointing out this point for "studies" sake, but then i got a huge reaction from it. Which is good, it was definitely interesting to see so many different opinions on it.

I noted that there were some bros who got very interested in some 16 yr old FLs that came around too. Perhaps not this lot of ppl in this particular thread but there were some. So was I.

But I dun think I nid to pretend about it.

Anyway, I PM you my contacts and my IC number and full name. Let's just meet and then see how yeah? I mean we all blow our trumpets here for what? Certainly not manly. Let's do it face to face.

Im waiting for my tickets and your phone call on how to meet.

Of course, alternatively you can tell the whole wide world my full name, make a fool out of me or even call the police. IT's fine.. But I'm not going to try and be dua sia dai buay zun.

daryl76
26-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Bro Samsters actually advised me to ignore him so I did but now that I'm back in LOS, he comes out to challenge me again. So what should I do? Chicken out? :cool:

haha bro, everyone of us here knows who is the chicken here ya, but if wanna prove him wrong yet again, just let him know when are u coming back here again and see how he reacts... the truth will be there for all to see at tat time! :p

Barrett
26-03-2005, 10:39 PM
haha bro, everyone of us here knows who is the chicken here ya, but if wanna prove him wrong yet again, just let him know when are u coming back here again and see how he reacts... the truth will be there for all to see at tat time! :p

Like i said, let's meet.

I say again, I made a comment on someone who may or may not be hypocritical. Emphasized that many times. nor do i hide my interests in FL when I see interesting ones.

Anyway, we can always meet. I dun see y just cos my posts have some accusing elements and yet not really directly accusing shud bring such a big reaction if he's innocent.

Meet la aiyoh.

Daryl u wanna come along?

Anyway, all that Im saying, is that here everybody fucks FLs. if a guys had fucked her (the 16 yr old), y then come be righteous and advise her out of it? And say that she's too young etc?

You wanna know how many of such girls I had known? I lost count. Not 16 yrs old though, older. As far as I know, if I fucked them myself and PAID them for it, I think it's their liberty to go and be an FL, their choice.

daryl76
26-03-2005, 10:54 PM
You wanna know how many of such girls I had known? I lost count. Not 16 yrs old though, older. As far as I know, if I fucked them myself and PAID them for it, I think it's their liberty to go and be an FL, their choice.

haha i do agree with this, though i know of gals who had no choice and had to do it, its a gal friend of mine who is married and heavily in debts cos of credit cards... as for meeting up? sure y not? for a nice massage after work to relieve my aching muscles

Barrett
26-03-2005, 11:16 PM
haha i do agree with this, though i know of gals who had no choice and had to do it, its a gal friend of mine who is married and heavily in debts cos of credit cards... as for meeting up? sure y not? for a nice massage after work to relieve my aching muscles

Bro, thanks.

Im not saying you're siding me by making a statement here. So no worries. PM you my contact already, we can have coffee or go massage together.

Anyway im seeing that Im being ostracized cos i pointed out about the issue on the 16 yr old FL. What the hell?

I know one FL who is still active, she is 18 this yr but she started when she was 16. Damned rich girl but did it out of interest?? I dunno? she obviously had problems but since I screwed her before I knew her better, I think im going to be hypocritical to say "erm, she is too young" of course, cases would be different, but principal is the same.

Ok fine, im being a whiner since the day i posted on it. Why? cos I think moral standards are based on popularity. I think if I had been the guy who came out and say i screw a 16 yr old, but "please good fellas dun call her cos she decided to quit cos I advised her so", I'll be crucified by now.

But it ok, now cos Thaivisitor had more supporters. he is popular? And so cos of that fucking a 16 yr old and thereafter asking her to quit is not dodgy? And he can deduct rep points. He can say all the smooth nice things cos he's got "bros" here. Comon, who cares?

By the way, Im not sore about not having this FL (again) I can tell u I fucked her before too. There are others around. Im still feeling horny looking at those sweet 16 or 18 yr olds when i sit in some mc'donalds.

im sore that right and wrong is no longer relevant here. And im sore cos I realise what is relevant: rep points and popularity.

Ok fine. Perhaps im not suited to be in this SB community. Then I wud leave here.

Regardless, I'm still keen to meet you Thaivisitor. I wanna see how popular u really are. Perhaps popularity, is so very important then I may find it necessary to learn from u in order to be part of the society, sadly.

daryl76
27-03-2005, 12:56 AM
nah, i dun take sides... i believe everyone has their principles and their ways of handling things, tats why 一种米养百种人, some of us have very strong reactions regarding the 19y/o pregnant FL as well isnt it?

thaivisitor
27-03-2005, 01:03 AM
Anyway im seeing that Im being ostracized cos i pointed out about the issue on the 16 yr old FL. What the hell?

Ok fine, im being a whiner since the day i posted on it. Why? cos I think moral standards are based on popularity. I think if I had been the guy who came out and say i screw a 16 yr old, but "please good fellas dun call her cos she decided to quit cos I advised her so", I'll be crucified by now.

But it ok, now cos Thaivisitor had more supporters. he is popular? And so cos of that fucking a 16 yr old and thereafter asking her to quit is not dodgy? And he can deduct rep points. He can say all the smooth nice things cos he's got "bros" here. Comon, who cares?

Regardless, I'm still keen to meet you Thaivisitor. I wanna see how popular u really are. Perhaps popularity, is so very important then I may find it necessary to learn from u in order to be part of the society, sadly.
Don't try to act humble and "push" the blame to me.

They way you so subtly put it, want to create the impression that I'm the one who fuck the 16 yr old FL and everyone supported me cos I'm popular. See how evil your mind is?

KNN, the fact is you and the other samster fuck the 16 yr old FL and both of you wanted to "help" her out of it but she followed the other guy and not you. Then you became sour grapes and start flaming the other guy saying he's actually keeping her for himself, etc, etc.

I supported the other guy in the thread you created. I deducted your points for calling another samster bastard, not once but several times which by the way, you also called me that in your PMs to me.

So don't try to gain samsters support here by creating a false impression that I fucked the 16 yr old and wanted to help her or whatever. I don't even know who the fuck the girl is.

By the way, there's a difference between popular and respect. Not to boast, many samsters respected me for the advices that I have given, for the fairness in my stand, and for the help that I have provided them.

Don't worry, now that you've PM me your particulars, I'll get you your ticket!

thaivisitor
27-03-2005, 01:13 AM
First of all, i didnt pester her. 2nd, I felt that there's always come girls who wanna do FL. Then let them do it. Its ok if he wants her for himself, but then no nid to pretend to be righteous. I was merely pointing out this point for "studies" sake, but then i got a huge reaction from it. Which is good, it was definitely interesting to see so many different opinions on it.

Anyway, I PM you my contacts and my IC number and full name. Let's just meet and then see how yeah? I mean we all blow our trumpets here for what? Certainly not manly. Let's do it face to face.

Im waiting for my tickets and your phone call on how to meet.

Of course, alternatively you can tell the whole wide world my full name, make a fool out of me or even call the police. IT's fine.. But I'm not going to try and be dua sia dai buay zun.
You were not merely pointing out the points for "studies" you were accusing him, as if you know his intent just because the girl shun you. Why didn't you meet up with him? Because you got nothing that you can challenge him to. Why you want to meet up with me? Because you cannot take it that I supported him instead of you and deducted your points. You cannot take it because my observations were right and cause you to be flamed by other samsters too.

And by the way, yes, you were pestering the girl with calls.

I'm a man of my words, Don't worry, you'll get your tickets. Just make sure you come.

thaivisitor
27-03-2005, 01:25 AM
He knows when I'll be back in SG and as usual has a gathering with samsters. Only thing is he dare not face the other samsters lah...

I've arrange to come down once for his sake, but then he disappeared from the forum and didn't reply. Probably want to do some investigation first like want to know my size, age to see if he can "makan" first or not.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32086

So now that he knows I'm 1.6m, 45 yrs old, got the confidence liow lor.. :D

The_Hustler
27-03-2005, 03:18 AM
See another problem here? So often I've come acrossed it.. and probably explains my displeasure of browsing the forum nowadays.

A thread starts... and after awhile... it goes haywire and diverts contrastingly away from the main agenda. Most of the time, it either becomes a bloody talk cock sing song one liners so often by the groupies... or in this case... a personal fued re-lit from elsewhere.

Comparing other international forums, main topics are consistently discussed or debated right from start till end... with very little of sidetracking. Even the American Idol forum, with thousands more postings than here... clings to the crux as well.... so why cant we??

Are we all deprived of substances or are we still to believe that the forum is life, our everything when even a fly cannot be let off?

Geeez,
The Hustler

Barrett
27-03-2005, 05:25 AM
He knows when I'll be back in SG and as usual has a gathering with samsters. Only thing is he dare not face the other samsters lah...

I've arrange to come down once for his sake, but then he disappeared from the forum and didn't reply. Probably want to do some investigation first like want to know my size, age to see if he can "makan" first or not.

Yawn, as usual, "gossip" behind with the "bros".

Simple: im chissed off by u. Yes. U think im a sore loser but like i always said, u always missed the point yet u like to KPO so much.

I said this guy (i forgot his nick, cant be bothered to go find) "maybe" is keeping the girl for himself while he come spout his righteous nonsense. U come here +++ about me being sore.

Comeon, there r other FLs. Im focusing on HIM while u focus on ME before I accuse HIM directly. And to think u put it as if u're damned intellectual when u're missing all the points over a discussion that was mean to see if other guys have opinions like mine while who else doesnt. U dun think like i do, fine. im pissed with u, and not the guy who may decide to keep the FL for himself, for this simple reason.

You'd really jump at the chance to bcome the limelight. What? u nid it badly?

Initially i didnt wanna come challenge u, but u honestly think u r some dai gor dai with "bros" in this forum.

i dun live out of this forum, i dun care if u do.

Send your ticket if u're as good as ur word. no nid to come back to do it. As far as Im concerned, its between me and u. U can involve other samsters, but i dun recall im having issues with them. Why? u chicken without them around? its me and u only.

Are u ZERO without them? u can call them, if u nid help. cos i think without them, u're nothing on your own, singularly. What? u dun have any strength without rallying for support? that's damned sad!

BTW, i didnt chicken out. I dun remeber seeing those messages cos nothing came thru via my PM after my last message to u, which I also cannot remember wat i said.

Im not always on this forum, unlike u, who practically lived off here.

Oh, and I gave u my contact and even IC number so we can talk on the phone, instead of coming here to rally for support.

U dun wanna call me? sure! i call u. u can put ur number in my PM. I can afford the IDD calls. Simple fone call also cannot, end up have to rally for support, meet up with "other samsters" say i dun dare to face them.

Sorry, to the fuck hell with them. Its me and u only. THey can be around if they want to, if u're chicken. Sorry, thats a gross understatement. very gross understatement.

Barrett
27-03-2005, 05:43 AM
Don't try to act humble and "push" the blame to me.

They way you so subtly put it, want to create the impression that I'm the one who fuck the 16 yr old FL and everyone supported me cos I'm popular. See how evil your mind is?

KNN, the fact is you and the other samster fuck the 16 yr old FL and both of you wanted to "help" her out of it but she followed the other guy and not you. Then you became sour grapes and start flaming the other guy saying he's actually keeping her for himself, etc, etc.

I supported the other guy in the thread you created. I deducted your points for calling another samster bastard, not once but several times which by the way, you also called me that in your PMs to me.

So don't try to gain samsters support here by creating a false impression that I fucked the 16 yr old and wanted to help her or whatever. I don't even know who the fuck the girl is.

By the way, there's a difference between popular and respect. Not to boast, many samsters respected me for the advices that I have given, for the fairness in my stand, and for the help that I have provided them.

Don't worry, now that you've PM me your particulars, I'll get you your ticket!

Think U got it wrong. I didnt say YOU are the one who did it. I said some guy, cant remember the nick. Please DO NOT stray from it.

And I didnt try to help her at all, never did. Though I was curious at her sexual appetite.

i declare here, U HAVE NV FUCKED HER. Thats the POINT!

U noe her meh? U noe the guy meh? u KPO for what? I call another guy "bastard" cos he exposed some numbers openly and end up an FL cud be caught by AV. I called him that cos he even came back and discounted the seriousness of his posting numbers on the forum directly maciam he damn eh sai.

Later he even apologised to here (not to me directly, i dun nid his apology) when he knows he's not right.

And dun tock ur fucking cock loh. u dun have my address how to get tickets sent to me? u dua kang until my granddad may come alive laffing.

Please lah. REspect you my ass. U live here dun u? what? u dun get respect OUTSIDE of the forum?

I didnt meet that guy (shit i dun know his nick now) cos i dun think nid to. I said before, we are all no good ppl here. Even if he DID take her for his private fuck, so what? its another FL.

But u come try to be hero, being your dai gor dai when my thread is not even directly accusing him.

U were very tired and sleepy when u were reading my threads issit? that u dun understand it? or perhaps my english so bad (ok fine, maybe i failed my english) that u dun bloody understand it?

No address can send tix. ha! champion.

Let me tell u, i deliberately left my address out. Waited damn long for u to say u'd send so i'll catch u on this. Send what send? no address! no emaiL! Wat is there to send??? wa lau.

dua kang. Goes to show u really damn big hole. Waited whole damn nite for u to call me also nv call. Nv call, no discussion how to send? how to arrange that when i go to wherever u r, that i'll definitely meet u?

I already anticipated end up u'll say meet in SG cos u coming back, and dat u'll get the whole lot of samsters to judge me, say i dun dare to face them.

ha! alone no strength?

THen when u finally say meet, sure! one whole big gang of samsters waiting for me. ha ha ha. really! u're beyond the limit! its great to see so many samsters supporting u, cos its quite hilarious!

Barrett
27-03-2005, 11:03 AM

Oh by the way Thaivisitor, I won't be online these few days, cos i dun live in here the way u do. U can in the mean time blow your trumpet all u want, all I would do is laugh.

Call me if u r serious, dun juz talk here. Im sure rallying for support is not the only thing u know.

Castrol
27-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Comparing other international forums, main topics are consistently discussed or debated right from start till end... with very little of sidetracking. Even the American Idol forum, with thousands more postings than here... clings to the crux as well.... so why cant we??
Geeez,
The Hustler

so, in the american idol forum, if the bros and sisters there criticize the candidates and say paula abdul did no wrong, will they also be called "fucking robin hoods"? ;)

The Punisher
27-03-2005, 01:47 PM
i have read this thread and the links with interest and also concerns. i noticed many members don't want to get involved but i feel that i have to voice out my 2 cents worth on this "saga".
Think U got it wrong. I didnt say YOU are the one who did it. I said some guy, cant remember the nick. Please DO NOT stray from it.
barrett, i hate to say this but i feel that you are really sly and cunning. nowhere in your posts says anything about the other guy. it was only thaivisitor's posts that mentioned the other guy. i was also "misled" by your statements (posted below) into thinking that thaivisitor and you had a conflict with regards to the 16 yr old FL. the way you put it is that you lost out to thaivisitor because he was more popular. i don't know if any or how many members were also misled.

I say again, I made a comment on someone who may or may not be hypocritical. Emphasized that many times.
I said this guy (i forgot his nick, cant be bothered to go find) "maybe" is keeping the girl for himself while he come spout his righteous nonsense.
BTW, i didnt chicken out. I dun remeber seeing those messages cos nothing came thru via my PM after my last message to u, which I also cannot remember wat i said.
see now you are trying to sway from what you posted earlier or PM to thaivisitor (see below post) which there was no "maybe". It was a statement of accusation. but then you appropriate cannot remember your messages and has "no account" of them.
Originally Posted by Samster
Re: Bastard date: 09-02-2005
hi Thaivisitor. I do recall you have a hypocritical friend who humped a 17 yr old girl still wanna act innocent and "turn" her good for his private use leh.
im sore that right and wrong is no longer relevant here. And im sore cos I realise what is relevant: rep points and popularity.
Simple: im chissed off by u. Yes. U think im a sore loser but like i always said, u always missed the point yet u like to KPO so much.
this is a forum of free speech. like what you said there were members who didn't agree with you and members who did. but you are now sore because thaivisitor is more poplular than you. right or wrong is a matter of opinion. so those members who don't agree with you are considered "wrong" by you but you are not happy about it because they are seen as "right" by other members because of popularity? couldn't it be that they were considered "right" because they WERE right? and you were wrong? and for that you want to challenge someone to a fight?

finally, i would suggest to thaivisitor to forget about barrett. it's not worth your while to "entertain" him. it is obvious that barrett wants to fight you, not discuss as if he intends to discuss, he won't mind other members around. he is also trying to garnish for supporters by inviting them to go along with him to "meet" you. it already shows that he got no standard whatsoever by accepting your free ticket to thailand. if he so anxious to see you, why can't he buy you a ticket back? continuing your "communication with him" is really wasting of time and forum space.

thaivisitor, i'm not supporting you as per se, but backing out is not an act of cowardice. nor will it make you lose any face or any support from this forum. i believe that many members already know you for what you are and it shouldn't be difficult to live with that.

barrett, i'm also not against you as per se. this forum is about free speech, posting FRs, sharing your opinions, etc. for those that cannot take it, then they should leave this forum and not post to challenge to meet, to fight, or whatever, be it barrett against thaivistor, you against me ,or anybody against anybody.

let's have a forum as what it is suppose to be.

my 2 cents worth.

OkoBoko
27-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Our life is an assembly of the elements. We use conventions to describe things, but we get attached to the conventions and take them to be something real. For example, people and things are given names. We could go back to the beginning before names were given, and call men "women" and women "men" -- what would be the difference? But now we cling to names and concepts, so we have the war of the sexes and other wars as well. Meditation is for seeing through all of this, then we can reach the unconditioned and be at peach, not at war. :)

To Barrett & Thaivisitor; 大事化小,小事化无。 This is only a forum discussion, dun hv to make until personal matters la. u two really eat liao nothing better to do mey? Let's forget it & move on.........

Rgds.

Michael
27-03-2005, 05:55 PM
If Big Boss sees the way the forum is turning out, he will be so sad...

More than 90% of the post here nowadays are either "I have contacts..." then disappear, or those "feuding" thread like this one.

My only advice to ThaiVisitor & Barrett: Stop wasting time lah, both are fellow samsters, what's the point of proving who's right who's wrong?

Just live for the next fuck . . . :D

*Cross Fingers* Peace out!

poolhot.
27-03-2005, 05:57 PM

More than 90% of the post here nowadays are either "I have contacts..." then disappear, or those "feuding" thread like this one.

My only advice to ThaiVisitor & Barrett: Stop wasting time lah, both are fellow samsters, what's the point of proving who's right who's wrong?

Cool & be peace wiz yrself.. Anyway Todai is Easter. :)

nirvana
27-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Cool & be peace wiz yrself.. Anyway Todai is Easter. :)

click on my signature.. EASTER day.... :)

thaivisitor
27-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Oh, and I gave u my contact and even IC number so we can talk on the phone, instead of coming here to rally for support.

U dun wanna call me? sure! i call u. u can put ur number in my PM. I can afford the IDD calls. Simple fone call also cannot, end up have to rally for support, meet up with "other samsters" say i dun dare to face them.
What ever the fuck give you the idea that I will call you and talk to you? Who the fuck are you? You must really be a fucking idiot to think that I will call you and talk to you on the phone.

I only call and talk to people who are my friends and you, fucking moron is not one of them. Cheeez.. your fucking head must really be damn big (not your small head hor, as perverts with small head cannot only screw 16 yrs old girls) :rolleyes:

Rally for support? Who tried to invite samsters to come along when he felt the samster was on his side? Cheez... spare me lah.. :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
27-03-2005, 07:56 PM
And dun tock ur fucking cock loh. u dun have my address how to get tickets sent to me? u dua kang until my granddad may come alive laffing.

No address can send tix. ha! champion.

Let me tell u, i deliberately left my address out. Waited damn long for u to say u'd send so i'll catch u on this. Send what send? no address! no emaiL! Wat is there to send??? wa lau.

dua kang. Goes to show u really damn big hole. Waited whole damn nite for u to call me also nv call. Nv call, no discussion how to send? how to arrange that when i go to wherever u r, that i'll definitely meet u?

Barrett, its a pity that no bro samsters teach or advise you how to post or reply. Probably because they want to see your stupidity. kekekekeke

You must be a fucking idiot to use your intelligence to challenge me because it only shows a serious lack of it. Probably you return back to school whatever they have taught you, which shouldn't be much.

You really are a fucking moron to think that I trust you when you PM me your NRIC, name and contact number. Only a fucking moron would think that I would not use someone in SG to contact you to make sure that the information is accurate by checking your IC before I booked your ticket.

Parents really won't let their retarded children travelled without them. That's why you lack the experience travelling out of SG so probably you jumped at the joy of getting a free ticket. And you probably don't know that we now book tickets of budget airlines thru the internet which will give you a confirmation number so I don't need your fucking address. Testing me? kekekeke and show your stupidity at the same time. kekekekeke :D

And oh, BTW, only retarded people of subnormal intelligence would bring out their deceased grandparents because they do not understand the meaning of respect lah. :rolleyes: You are one of them, you fucking idiot. kekekeke

Malaysian Datuk
27-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Relax bro.....never seen you so worked up......turning to Incredible Hunk liao.....not worth over such people. Everyone in SB knows TV is The Man :D

thaivisitor
27-03-2005, 08:02 PM

I said this guy (i forgot his nick, cant be bothered to go find) "maybe" is keeping the girl for himself while he come spout his righteous nonsense. U come here +++ about me being sore.

Comeon, there r other FLs. Im focusing on HIM while u focus on ME before I accuse HIM directly. And to think u put it as if u're damned intellectual when u're missing all the points over a discussion that was mean to see if other guys have opinions like mine while who else doesnt. U dun think like i do, fine. im pissed with u, and not the guy who may decide to keep the FL for himself, for this simple reason.

i declare here, U HAVE NV FUCKED HER. Thats the POINT!

U noe her meh? U noe the guy meh? u KPO for what?

But u come try to be hero, being your dai gor dai when my thread is not even directly accusing him.

Yes, I want to be KPO, so what you're gonna do about about it? And I'm calling you a fucking pervert who goes for 16 yrs old girls because your dick and intelligence is not good enough for older ones. Heck, that's probably why the 16 yrs old FL doesn't want to go with you, small dick, low IQ pervert. :D

And I still will support the other guy, so what? :cool:

thaivisitor
27-03-2005, 08:11 PM
end up have to rally for support, meet up with "other samsters" say i dun dare to face them.

Sorry, to the fuck hell with them. Its me and u only. THey can be around if they want to, if u're chicken.
I already anticipated end up u'll say meet in SG cos u coming back, and dat u'll get the whole lot of samsters to judge me, say i dun dare to face them.

ha! alone no strength?

THen when u finally say meet, sure! one whole big gang of samsters waiting for me. ha ha ha. really! u're beyond the limit! its great to see so many samsters supporting u, cos its quite hilarious!
That's why I said you have a lack of intelligence and like you said, you failed your English lah... :rolleyes:

Even thru the PMs the first round, I agreed to meet you alone. Can you show me whenever did I request to meet together with the other samsters? Only your guilt or fear gives you the "imagination". Your imagination really runs wild that you also find it hilarious.. laughing at yourself, another sign or a retarded moron. :D

thaivisitor
27-03-2005, 08:26 PM

Bro, I'm not the one who puts out the challenge. And I won't be the one running away from it. :cool:

I have my own opinion and my oponion supports the other guy whom Barrett tried to discredit but failed.

Poor Barrett, couldn't eat or sleep all the while and is sore because I have more rep points than him. Of course he'll say its not important now, kekekekeke :D

Hakoshu
27-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Bro, jai yen yen!! :p

Barrett
28-03-2005, 03:54 AM
Bro, I'm not the one who puts out the challenge. And I won't be the one running away from it. :cool:

I have my own opinion and my oponion supports the other guy whom Barrett tried to discredit but failed.

Poor Barrett, couldn't eat or sleep all the while and is sore because I have more rep points than him. Of course he'll say its not important now, kekekekeke :D

Y dun u save ur breath from the abuse and just book the tickets? thanks

thaivisitor
28-03-2005, 04:09 AM
Y dun u save ur breath from the abuse and just book the tickets? thanks
After someone checks out your particulars which will be very soon.

thaivisitor
Latest Addition - 18 YEARS OLD HOT AMATEUR!
Also Check Out STRIP DANCER and Preview of JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRL!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=885708

xocturnal
28-03-2005, 11:50 PM
Hi TV, just back today. Walao didn't know you are embroiled in such a row with this Barrett guy here. And he threaten to beat the shit out of you?! :rolleyes: Well if he wants to do that, he should know when and where to look for you in SG as the dates and place is publicly available here when u r back.....so no point challenging and embarassing him further lah

Anyway just cool down ok...go look for Aya... :D

xocturnal
28-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Hi TV, just back today. Walao didn't know you are embroiled in such a row with this Barrett guy here. And he threaten to beat the shit out of you?! :rolleyes: Well if he wants to do that, he should know when and where to look for you in SG as the dates and place is publicly available here when u r back.....so no point challenging and embarassing him further lah, afterall he is going back to poly soon....LOL

Anyway just cool down ok...go look for Aya... :D

Barrett
29-03-2005, 12:09 AM
After someone checks out your particulars which will be very soon.

thaivisitor
Latest Addition - 18 YEARS OLD HOT AMATEUR!
Also Check Out STRIP DANCER and Preview of JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRL!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=885708

Good. Thanks. Even though im sure u'll do all your homework and try to find all evidence to incriminate me in some way or another, I really keen to see how u will handle this.

Is it going to be manly above board, or some regular sneaky dodgy way?

By the way, there's absolutely no need to find out or check. Since you are not in Singapore, if you have an agent wanna come verify with me personaly, Im one phone call away. No need to waste time. I can provide when I see your agent, photocopies of my passport, IC etc to facilitate booking of tickets. Your risk, or your agent's, is simply getting "wrong number" upon calling, or my voice greeting you. That's all, fairly elementary.

My company books air tickets for me every now and then. Fairly simple. So if your "agent" who's checking on me would call me, I will be able to get the tickets quick, of course subjected to availability. When my copmany secretaty books a ticket for me, only takes a couple of days.

Do contact me. oh, of course, Im sure you'll say its a waste of your "fucking time", or something to that likeness.

Anyway like i said, your "bros" always talk about gatherings, me being afraid to turn up. Its ok, I can turn up, though I am not very sure when. I do see you guys talk about meeting up, never really bothered or PMed anyone to ask for details. I dun belong to your club remember?

Besides, I think its equally shameful for you to be found in the company of likes of me, as I find it revolting to be acquainted with you.

sex_maniac2
29-03-2005, 12:20 AM
Thaivisitor so bo eng here. no wonder no time to have party with us at the other thread. :D kekekeke.............

Barrett
29-03-2005, 12:54 AM
i have read this thread and the links with interest and also concerns. i noticed many members don't want to get involved but i feel that i have to voice out my 2 cents worth on this "saga".

barrett, i hate to say this but i feel that you are really sly and cunning. nowhere in your posts says anything about the other guy. it was only thaivisitor's posts that mentioned the other guy. i was also "misled" by your statements (posted below) into thinking that thaivisitor and you had a conflict with regards to the 16 yr old FL. the way you put it is that you lost out to thaivisitor because he was more popular. i don't know if any or how many members were also misled.

see now you are trying to sway from what you posted earlier or PM to thaivisitor (see below post) which there was no "maybe". It was a statement of accusation. but then you appropriate cannot remember your messages and has "no account" of them.

this is a forum of free speech. like what you said there were members who didn't agree with you and members who did. but you are now sore because thaivisitor is more poplular than you. right or wrong is a matter of opinion. so those members who don't agree with you are considered "wrong" by you but you are not happy about it because they are seen as "right" by other members because of popularity? couldn't it be that they were considered "right" because they WERE right? and you were wrong? and for that you want to challenge someone to a fight?

finally, i would suggest to thaivisitor to forget about barrett. it's not worth your while to "entertain" him. it is obvious that barrett wants to fight you, not discuss as if he intends to discuss, he won't mind other members around. he is also trying to garnish for supporters by inviting them to go along with him to "meet" you. it already shows that he got no standard whatsoever by accepting your free ticket to thailand. if he so anxious to see you, why can't he buy you a ticket back? continuing your "communication with him" is really wasting of time and forum space.

thaivisitor, i'm not supporting you as per se, but backing out is not an act of cowardice. nor will it make you lose any face or any support from this forum. i believe that many members already know you for what you are and it shouldn't be difficult to live with that.

barrett, i'm also not against you as per se. this forum is about free speech, posting FRs, sharing your opinions, etc. for those that cannot take it, then they should leave this forum and not post to challenge to meet, to fight, or whatever, be it barrett against thaivistor, you against me ,or anybody against anybody.

let's have a forum as what it is suppose to be.

my 2 cents worth.

Actually, I won't feel sore. I dun blame you for thinking Im sly and try to change the topic. Its kinda long to explain so here goes.

But its like this: I called this guy (not thaivisitor) whom i didnt know a fucking bastard cos he exposed some FL number here in full. And he wasnt the least apologetic about it. ( don't know where to find back this thread, forgive me. Will find it if I can or if someone can find it, thank you). Anyway, I scolded that guy cos I fel the AV could bust that FL after seeing the number.

Thaivisitor came after me for scolding this guy. Ok, valid. I was rough, but I told Thaivisitor off cos he missed the important point: by doing that, he gave the wrong signal that it is ok to put FL numbers here.

Anyway, then after I started a separate thread here about this FL victoria and a guy named joystick. Me and Joystick fucked the same girl, she is 16 yr old. What happen was to my surprise, Joystick came and said he fucked her,and thereafter persuaded her to quit citing reasons like the girl was too young la, got problems la etc etc.

My thread was to discuss if ppl thought this action was to keep the FL for himself, or of course, it was genuine kindness. There was no way to know for sure, but its interesting to see the response.

Of course, Thaivisitor came after me for the thread I started and suddenly I was branded a sore loser to a competition to a 16 yr old FL, whom I fucked when all i was about to see was the response. I got some negative ones, some positive ones about the whole 16 yr old + joystick. Quite interesting. but Thaivisitor really came at me. I felt as if I was some guy tied up and being goaded at by some lousy guy cos he think he can do it just cos he's got more power here due to his "rep points". It kinda spoiled my thread through which I was hoping to see the views from different people.

I didnt like the way he acted as if he was some kinda police to "deduct" points as penalty of misconduct, perhaps I never gave a shit to the point system. Im sure by reading this comment on him, he will contest, as always.

But anyway, for that thread, he made comments that instigated others to think that I had feel sore from losing the competition to joystick. While all along I was sore with Thaivisitor for being KPO for the first thread where I scolded that guy.

I sent PMs to Thaivisitor asking if he was still having fun collecting points, if his life evolved around SB forum and having popularity here. When he really pissed me off further, i even say if he got guts lets meet and I'll beat the shit out of him when we meet. Of course, we didnt.

Anyway, based on this, I declare (or whatever you call it) that I never mean to say Thaivisitor was involved in some 16 yr old FL or whatever.

My unhappiness for this man called Thaivisitor is simply due to that first thread which was fueled by his subsequent in other threads to ostracize me. I feel that this man seem to place much importance about this points, reputation here, and has no qualms about playing big brother here. Based on this I despised him and therefore I have nothing but contempt for this man.

I hope I explained it well. Yes, I do find it quite petty on my part if it was just over the first thread where I scolded someone for exposing FL and Thaivisitor coming after me for it, but I was more sore when his agenda to post bad comments about me in my subsequent thread was more due to his dislike for me rather than to post an impartial view.

Barrett
29-03-2005, 01:03 AM

I do live for the next fuck. I just did an 18 yr old girl whose contacts I would not expose here. I found with nick "F^L" on MIRC Sex channel late last nite.

Pretty nice girl. 150 damage. Was so tired but had to try her cos been a while since I tried any FL. Too busy with work.

oeioei
29-03-2005, 02:14 AM
Sigh..........

Since you guys are unable to decide where to meet and at the same time so gian to meet, y not use webcam??? Meet online lor......so easy......only need to put the time to meet......msn or yahoo have the function......beri easy to setup and use.....even a computer idiot also know how to use after a few mins of tinkering......i'm not taking sides or doing any referrings.....jus my half cent worth.....and hope this thread can stop here now.......pls dun waste anymore time here flaming this flaming that......and more imptly......dun waste bro sam's bandwidth.......can use it for more impt stuffs like FRs........ :confused:

Gone were the days where we try it out and we share!!!
Here comes the days where we take pleasure in "watching" A flame B and B flame A...

*Really Sighing.............

nazi_healer
29-03-2005, 02:39 AM
They are all behaving like kids...just ignore them...Not worth our time!

thaivisitor
29-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Actually, I won't feel sore. I dun blame you for thinking Im sly and try to change the topic. Its kinda long to explain so here goes.

But its like this: I called this guy (not thaivisitor) whom i didnt know a fucking bastard cos he exposed some FL number here in full. And he wasnt the least apologetic about it. ( don't know where to find back this thread, forgive me. Will find it if I can or if someone can find it, thank you). Anyway, I scolded that guy cos I fel the AV could bust that FL after seeing the number.

Thaivisitor came after me for scolding this guy. Ok, valid. I was rough, but I told Thaivisitor off cos he missed the important point: by doing that, he gave the wrong signal that it is ok to put FL numbers here.
WOOOOOOW!!!!!! :eek: You really desperate in trying to win samsters over, aren't you?

Too bad the 1st thread was already deleted, but not only are you a fucking idiot and a fucking moron, you are also a fucking liar.

In the first thread, you were on Joystick's side when he wanted to help the 16 yr old FL, Victoria. You and Joystick were postings not to call Victoria because she wanted to stop, father belted her cos samsters call her, etc. You were also fucking other samsters who talk about Victoria because they doubted her intent since they also spoke to her. You even called a samster (bro weakpig) a bastard and I cautioned you for it and requested that you apologise to him as it doesn't involved his parents. You had the cheek to say it involved his parents as his parents brought him up!!! That was the reason why samsters here zapped you. I even at a stage requested the samsters to stop zapping you!!!! So don't lie here and says about posting numbers and AV and all that crap.

In fact together with the other samsters, I doubted Joystick's intend. Too bad that post was deleted by luckily Joystick created another thread which samsters can see for themselves where was my stand. I have never even supported Joystick but decided to appeal to samsters to give him a break based on his persistency on helping Victoria and you even "cheers me for upholding juctice".

Thread Created By Joystick

Barrett's Post Acknowledging That I Was Fair"

Anyway, then after I started a separate thread here about this FL victoria and a guy named joystick. Me and Joystick fucked the same girl, she is 16 yr old. What happen was to my surprise, Joystick came and said he fucked her,and thereafter persuaded her to quit citing reasons like the girl was too young la, got problems la etc etc.

My thread was to discuss if ppl thought this action was to keep the FL for himself, or of course, it was genuine kindness. There was no way to know for sure, but its interesting to see the response.

Of course, Thaivisitor came after me for the thread I started and suddenly I was branded a sore loser to a competition to a 16 yr old FL, whom I fucked when all i was about to see was the response. I got some negative ones, some positive ones about the whole 16 yr old + joystick. Quite interesting. but Thaivisitor really came at me. I felt as if I was some guy tied up and being goaded at by some lousy guy cos he think he can do it just cos he's got more power here due to his "rep points". It kinda spoiled my thread through which I was hoping to see the views from different people.
Let samsters read your thread and see what was "your intent". Whether you intented to see his genuine kindness or whether you were flaming him although you tactfully put the statement that you were not flaming him.

Let samsters read how many posts I have in that thread. Whether I "really come after you" or not. I was one of the ones who requested that the issue be closed and I was the one who stopped samsters zapping you.

Thread Created By Barrett

Thaivisitor's Post To Stop Zapping Of Barrett
Anyway, based on this, I declare (or whatever you call it) that I never mean to say Thaivisitor was involved in some 16 yr old FL or whatever.
For this I'm man enough to thank you for the clarification. Shows you have some (only a little) integrity but we're still not friends hor..
I sent PMs to Thaivisitor asking if he was still having fun collecting points, if his life evolved around SB forum and having popularity here. When he really pissed me off further, i even say if he got guts lets meet and I'll beat the shit out of him when we meet. Of course, we didnt.
That was put in a nice way hor. Why don't you admitted that you pestered me with your PMs? Not forgoting calling me a bastard, etc? I pissed you off further because I didn't retaliate to your PMs, kept cool and sublty gets on your nerves.
My unhappiness for this man called Thaivisitor is simply due to that first thread which was fueled by his subsequent in other threads to ostracize me. I feel that this man seem to place much importance about this points, reputation here, and has no qualms about playing big brother here. Based on this I despised him and therefore I have nothing but contempt for this man.

I was more sore when his agenda to post bad comments about me in my subsequent thread was more due to his dislike for me rather than to post an impartial view.
Aiyoh... why don't you read your own thread before coming out with statements which show otherwise? *sign* Really a fucking idiot with low IQ. Also nobody can play "big brother". Its how others look at you. If they want to see me as a "big brother", that's fine with me but of course not with you as you are really jealous that no one "up" your points or sees you as a credible samster here. That's is the underlying reason for your soreness.

Seriously, luckily you are not a good liar or else I too may be convinced by you, you fucking moron. :D

thaivisitor
29-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Anyway, that will be my last post to you (Barrett) as I think I don't need to defend myself as each time you try to post, you only show more of your fucking stupidity like cannot find thread which you yourself created, telling lies to cover lies, etc, etc.

Cheeezzzz, not only are other samsters bored, KNN I also feel bored too lah... :D

jodunreallycare
29-03-2005, 04:39 PM
ThV you have my undying support!

sex_maniac2
29-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Anyway, that will be my last post to you (Barrett) as I think I don't need to defend myself as each time you try to post, you only show more of your fucking stupidity like cannot find thread which you yourself created, telling lies to cover lies, etc, etc.

Cheeezzzz, not only are other samsters bored, KNN I also feel bored too lah... :D

Finally ......thank god!!! :rolleyes:

Brinjal
29-03-2005, 04:40 PM
PLEASE LEAVE THE SQUABBLES AND THE POLITICS OUT OF THIS PLACE.
ALL WE WANTED WAS A SHARING OF CONTACTS, THE FIELD REPORTS AND WE ALL ENJOY A GOOD BONK, IF CHEAP BETTER STILL, IF NOT CHEAP AS LONG AS WE ENJOY IT.

FROM SHARING OF CONTACTS AND GOOD BONKS, THIS HAS DEGENERATE INTO A FORUM FOR ALL KINDS OF INFIGHTING, SUCKING UP TO FLs & WLs, WHERE DOES THAT ACTUALLY LEAD ONE TO ? AN ADDITIONAL FREE FUCK ? C'MON JUST PAY, FUCK AND GO. IF YOU LIKE IT, RTF ... IF DUN THINK WORTH YOUR DOLLAR, TRY ANOTHER ONE ... AND AFTER THAT IF ITS OK, SHARE THE FRs AND CONTACTS.

DON'T YOU ALL REALISE WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER ?
OR YOU LIKE TO BRING THE COWS HOME WHEN YOU REALLY WANTED WAS JUST MILK

jodunreallycare
29-03-2005, 04:42 PM
ALL WE WANTED WAS A SHARING OF CONTACTS, THE FIELD REPORTS AND WE ALL ENJOY A GOOD BONK, IF CHEAP BETTER STILL, IF NOT CHEAP AS LONG AS WE ENJOY IT.

FROM SHARING OF CONTACTS AND GOOD BONKS, THIS HAS DEGENERATE INTO A FORUM FOR ALL KINDS OF INFIGHTING, SUCKING UP TO FLs & WLs, WHERE DOES THAT ACTUALLY LEAD ONE TO ? AN ADDITIONAL FREE FUCK ? C'MON JUST PAY, FUCK AND GO. IF YOU LIKE IT, RTF ... IF DUN THINK WORTH YOUR DOLLAR, TRY ANOTHER ONE ... AND AFTER THAT IF ITS OK, SHARE THE FRs AND CONTACTS.

OR YOU LIKE TO BRING THE COWS HOME WHEN YOU REALLY WANTED WAS JUST MILKWell said brother but dun need to shout hehe we heard you loud and clear

sex_maniac2
29-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Brinjal. I agree with you 101%. What the fuck has this forum become?

wahpiang
29-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Anyway like i said, your "bros" always talk about gatherings, me being afraid to turn up. Its ok, I can turn up, though I am not very sure when. I do see you guys talk about meeting up, never really bothered or PMed anyone to ask for details. I dun belong to your club remember?

just a pt, Barrett. Apparently you have not noticed bro john_teo's (JT)signature. it is just an open invitation. If you want to meet up, can just go to the thread "TCSS at GL10..." under Orgies/Sex Excursions to look for bro JT's signature. There is no club to be spoken of. It's just a get-to-know each-other session. There is no club to be spoken of. If it were a club, then it would be a private invitation. I would not like to interfere between you two but seeing your statement about a club, I can't help but disagree.

DeVegas
29-03-2005, 06:05 PM
When my copmany secretaty books a ticket for me, only takes a couple of days.

Wow! Being a frequent flyer, I didn't know you requires a few days to get a flight ticket booked these days, this is really something new to me. Maybe you can enlighten me what agent is your secretary using?

PS : I am not trying to get in between you and Bro TV's discussion but really curious to know why it takes a few days to book a flight ticket. :)

The_Hustler
29-03-2005, 06:12 PM

OR YOU LIKE TO BRING THE COWS HOME WHEN YOU REALLY WANTED WAS JUST MILK

Precisely wat I'm trying to drive at. Then there we go again.... 2 quarelling and some just wanna add more fuel to it. I just cannot comprehand wat is the whole purpose of driving each other to the wall? Ego boosting? Shiok to see people fall under?

I was hoping to see rebuttals and logical arguments on my stand by starting this thread... and sadly it was not the case. Pages after pages of personal dog fights... I'm utterly unimpressed.

Sigh,
The Hustler

thaivisitor
29-03-2005, 08:48 PM

I FULLY agree with you and seriously has no intention to carry on the so-called arguments as I have stated in my above post.

But just a point to note, this thread would not or should not have bothered any samsters looking for a good time, whether paid or unpaid. Reason is because I believe that samsters looking or wanting to share contacts or FRs would not be coming to this thread based on the thread's title too, so I really don't see why anyone should be pissed off other than the threadstarter.

Cheers :cool:

The_Hustler
29-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Yep, I'm pissed with the ongoing slaughterings and labelling GUILTY on fellow Samsters to spur me to start this thread. I just felt a need to speak from the other side of the fence, and the swaying in favourtism of OKTs and WLs became apparent... thus the reason. I wont start a shout without a reason.

I was not hoping to see it become a personal battle ground between U & Barrett. Nonetheless, u have ur pts, he have his pts... so it's neverending till one tires out. You should understand my furthur exasperation bout intruding this thread with 'out-of-context' postings n arguments.

I do not want to probe bout seniority or pts watsover, I'll just advise you to take life bit easier here in the forum... sometimes good intentions/policing may be misinterpreted as being "kaypoh" or even relevant contributions may be labelled as "double intentions". I've been thru Delphi days till today...I've seen it all....hope u get my drift on this. Life's already a struggle...why make it more hard here? Views n postings can be debatable and absorbing, but to land onto personal fights like urs and Barrett...errr.... better not.

I'll admit my thread title may be disturbing and harsh... but if u take it on a lighter note. I was not scolding the Robin Hoods... but more in line with "Fucking" as in more to a verb than a noun. :)

Relax TV.

Urs fuckingly, :D
The Hustler

thaivisitor
29-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Precisely wat I'm trying to drive at. Then there we go again.... 2 quarelling and some just wanna add more fuel to it. I just cannot comprehand wat is the whole purpose of driving each other to the wall? Ego boosting? Shiok to see people fall under?

I was hoping to see rebuttals and logical arguments on my stand by starting this thread... and sadly it was not the case. Pages after pages of personal dog fights... I'm utterly unimpressed.

Sigh,
The Hustler
Bro, if you check thru this thread, you took time to answer those that does not see your point of view, correct those who misunderstood them and thank those that comes eye to eye and up your reps. This is one of the reasons why you are also respected here in this forum.

You even has a big bold statement that Heroes and Hypocrites die first.

Now, my difficulty is this.

Am I to ignore when someone who holds grievances against me, used your reply to me, and indirectly try to "suan" me by commenting on your reply? Unsuspecting samsters will not notice it as they do not know the history of the samster's grievances since he did not post openly and pestered me with PMs.

Barrett's Post First Post In This Thread
My Reply To Barrett's Post

If you check through all his posts, you will noticed that his was not a routine posting. He has only 2 posts since his last thread and this "series of posts".

How do you think I should respond when he puts up the challenge now "in the open"? Telling me don't be a coward. If you noticed, my postings are mostly replies and countering his false information, and of course I "suan" him back.

Bro, you really think I want to start this "flamings and quarrels" online here? Whenever I see a quarrel, I usually intervened and tried to stop it and I'm sure you would have noticed that too. Sometimes even PM to Sam to delete the threads and even ban the nicks that were way too much.

Check my posts in his thread and tell me whether you find me all out trying to get him or whatever. In his thread of 89 posts, I have a post explaining why he was zapped, 2 posts criticizing his intentions, 9 TCSS posts and even one post telling members to stop zapping him. Even when he tried to instigate me later, I ignored answering him to leave the matter. It got nothing to do with earlier incidents or else he would not have posted that he knew I was trying to "uphold justice".

Barrett's Acknowledgement

He has no grievances from me but just trying to be funny. When I ignored his last posts in his thread, he went on to pester me with PMs and even he acknowledged that.

Hell, I even say I'm already bored with the games he's playing!

Bro, since you started this thread, since you are a respected samster here, you tell me now what I shoud do and I will follow your advise. Period.

poolhot.
29-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Hell, I even say I'm already bored with the games he's playing!

Bro, since you started this thread, since you are a respected samster here, you tell me now what I shoud do and I will follow your advise. Period.

Its just a cybergame.. like u say.

Hustler onli respected here but u respected in the real world.

All who know U onli matter & they know wat u like. :)

U can just ignore it & those who know u will respect u more.

Painting in progress
Poolhot

Canonman
30-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Yes Bro Thai V did the correct thing. Its good to just let things cool off.....U really gain more respect by showing your power but dont abuse it...he has already demonstrated it to the fullest....By advoiding a all out physical confrontation...its in the best for all involved...

Soon, this incident will be forgotten..u guys might even reconcile and become good friends.....

But we must always take it with a good faith what Bro Hustler's intentions for starting this thread....the point is not just a simple "u are wrong and I am right thing" but the fun, joy, laughter and the spirit of sharing must continue to live on in the years to come for this forum....

Cheers and peace to all bros here in this thread

Barrett
30-03-2005, 01:16 AM
I FULLY agree with you and seriously has no intention to carry on the so-called arguments as I have stated in my above post.

But just a point to note, this thread would not or should not have bothered any samsters looking for a good time, whether paid or unpaid. Reason is because I believe that samsters looking or wanting to share contacts or FRs would not be coming to this thread based on the thread's title too, so I really don't see why anyone should be pissed off other than the threadstarter.

Im being simple. You want to get me the ticket, be as good as your word. I already give you the information you need.

Give me the ticket, be as good as your word. We can settle it outside of here.

Im waiting. You can say all sorts of things to avoid this but im holding you to your words.

I don't respect ppl who come out suan here suan there act like big brother but in the end, made a mistake got no balls to admit.

Like i said, im not interested in the samsters here, dun need their respect either nor points.

Don't beat about the bush. The tickets. I'll see you at your office in Thailand.

Take this offline, I'll see you in real life, me and you. one on one. Don't avoid this and take the easy way out. You screwed me for something that you shouldnt, you were not exactly in the right, and yet you bring out other things to cover for it.

I never like to refer back to the post, cos i dun need to, never cared to. I dun need to come justify to anyone here. As far as Im concerned, its only between me and you.

thaivisitor
30-03-2005, 01:36 AM
*singing in tune*... who let the dog out... woof! woof! :rolleyes:

Barrett
30-03-2005, 01:44 AM
*singing in tune*... who let the dog out... woof! woof! :rolleyes:

Shrug, in the end talk so much, still "no go"

dua kang.

nirvana
30-03-2005, 01:45 AM
i need someone to have a look at here.

the school and anti-vice contact a samster here to ask him to here witness against a FL.

however, last week, i was told that this samster threaten her.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=33167&page=10&pp=15

Pls have a look.

just now, i just went to meet up with this victim with my buddies.
and hear her story.

thai-visitor, mayb this wed ask amanda and cannonman both out to verify??

Canonman
30-03-2005, 02:12 AM
Bro Nirvana,

U are getting out of hand...instead of confining the dispute and let it rest, you are too rash, hot headed and blowing the matter up and bigger.

Again, u mentioned things that are not true...What did I do to threaten her?
Do I threaten her so she can quit her FL job? Stop cheating bro's feelings? Or a couple of FOC bonks so I can resist reporting her?

I asked u this because what do I gain when i threaten her and report her? Do I become famous in the papers after reporting her and then end up being a witness? FYI...I would SIAM far far away from all this man....

And now u wanna involve Bro Thaivisitor? What do u wanna achieve in the end? I am already getting PMs in my box asking me for details after what u did today and I suspect they are not genuine Samster! All new and just registered....If this thing blows up...and Amanda is not who she is....She will get into deep shit....Do u understand the consequences or not? U are just being too rash for your own good, or even Amandas'....

Have a good rest, dont think too much about it. Wait till your life is normal and soon u will forget about this and Amanda too.

Brinjal
30-03-2005, 02:20 AM

I have absolutely no intention of going into all those squabbling threads especially those where sympathy of the FLs or inclinations towards any particular OKTs are involved. The reason I posted in this thread is to voice my agreement with threadstarter and also make know to all the squabbling members especially those who have a separate agenda that members including me are sick and tired of seeing all these infighting that participation in a thread has become tiring. Look at this thread topic and what it was about and keep it in context rather than digress to those squabbles where there is already a thread on.

Lets get back to where we started for this forum.

Sharing contacts, post your FRs, ask for contacts only when u want to try.

Lets all drop the squabbling, those silly ONS schoolboy fantasy threads, those asking for contacts but never ever any FRs members, and those threads politiking between different OKTs for business.

nirvana
30-03-2005, 02:34 AM
Bro Nirvana,

Again, u mentioned things that are not true...What did I do to threaten her?
Do I threaten her so she can quit her FL job? Stop cheating bro's feelings? Or a couple of FOC bonks so I can resist reporting her? ( u ask her to leave her bf to be with u )

All new and just registered....If this thing blows up...and Amanda is not who she is....She will get into deep shit....Do u understand the consequences or not? U are just being too rash for your own good, or even Amandas'.... ( hello, do u know the famous SHERINE? she claim from ntu or nus.. everyone know it is fakes, so u wanna report it to the school? or u want sherine number )
Have a good rest, dont think too much about it. Wait till your life is normal and soon u will forget about this and Amanda too.

can u pls answer me.

why the hell the school and anti-vice contact u thru this forum?
wat nick they use to PM u?
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=888617&postcount=145

i believe it is u who bao-to her. she told my friend this 2 week ago!!!
so many guy, why she only say u?? why?
u too cute??

:confused:

wow..Yes U r keen to meet up with me in the presense of a counsellor from NTU student counselling center, u would recommend Ms Mariam Hamid, a personal friend.... or Prof Koh Tai Ann, who is now the dean of students, yr former lecturer.

u know so many of them... wow!!!

impressive.. are they a samster too?

OkoBoko
30-03-2005, 02:47 AM
一波未平,一波又起? :confused:

thaivisitor
30-03-2005, 02:48 AM
Bro Nirvana and Canonman,

Aiyah... let's not argue about this matter here and let this thread survive for what it was intended for.

Let's just have kopi and discuss this matter on 31 Mar at GL lor 10. If Amada (don't know who she is) has an OKT, then let his OKT solve her problems. If she doesn't have, then ask her to get an OKT.

But it's important to clear up about the reporting to AV or whatever, as we cheongster when cheong must have principle not to spoil the FL rice bowl lah.

Bro Nirvana only wants to know the truth lah...

See you guys on Wednesday. MEanwhile, stay cool. :cool:

Cheers :D

Canonman
30-03-2005, 03:01 AM
Yup totally agreed with Bro ThaiV,

FYI....I never reported her to Anti -vice. My conscience is clear....If I reported her to Anti-vice...Do I need to send her a SMS to warn her? I would be the the dumbest guy around and implicate myself? If u dont trust me.

There is a Bro here who witnessed it throughout the whole event and can vouch that I never reported her to Anti Vice...because I would be the number witness for her case should she be caught. Then my whole family would know about this. This is no a win win situation!

As for the PM, U should post the entire content and not take things to flame me...

This is the original PM i send to u:
Yes I am keen to meet up with ya in the presense of a counsellor from NTU student counselling center, I would recommend Ms Mariam Hamid, a personal friend.... or Prof Koh Tai Ann, who is now the dean of students, my former lecturer.

I think NTU will be the best location. Let me know what do u think.

Student Counselling Center
International House
36 Nanyang Avenue #01-01 (Ground Floor)
Singapore 639801

If u have no problems with it, I will proceed to contact them and make a room available for all of us there when u give the green light.

Cheers and have a good sleep.

So far I have treated u with respect and I think NTU student counsellor will be in the best position to help her..whether she is a NTU student or not....

There are many things we are not aware of....and many truths that will only hurt ourselves in the end.

U should just learn to judge things objectively and let it rest.

The_Hustler
30-03-2005, 04:24 AM

Thanks for taking time to lead me and understand the situation better. Nonetheless, situations like these are often due to misunderstandings or back stabbings that lead to anger n finally - the posion pen.

Dun say respect here respect there lah, it's all mutual. But I would sincerely advise u to not take things too seriously in here and dabble too much with samsters ongoings... there'll be no end to problems. Make precious time with ur real life instead of the evergrowing disturbing farce the forum is becomming. There's a need to balance life out of the forum den frantically pacing with it. Fantastic old timers have since left and occasionally look back and treat it as 'life's chapter' here in the forum. One cant be looking at the same old chapter all the time right?

Forget it, ignore Barrett's pestering or even PMs ... soon it'll be long forgotten. Garner better friends than enemies.

PS: How cum I not invited to March 31st bash?? Wahaha.

Hustler onli respected here but u respected in the real world.

CCB, so limpei not respected in real world issit? I'll need to pour Mala Steamboat all over Golden Monkey den will gain respect si boh?

Yours unrespectfully...Pui! :D
The Hustler

ah tong
30-03-2005, 07:44 AM
事事非非,谁事谁非,舒舒服服,大家舒服。
now i know why bro m looking forward for 31mar meeting...
after all we are in a big family of 舒服 not 事非

born_mean
30-03-2005, 11:02 AM
To all Bros,

I'm a newbie but after reading through the whole thread, I have just one thought.

If everyone can follow what is written in my signature...this forum would be a much better place. :)

For those Bros who dun understand Chinese, my English version (apologise if the translation is crude...my language skills not so power lah):

Try to treat each person with compassion,
Try to perfect each task,
Try to be thankful for each opportunity,
Believe that ourselves are the most important benefactor.

Cheers,
BM

thaivisitor
30-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Forget it, ignore Barrett's pestering or even PMs ... soon it'll be long forgotten. Garner better friends than enemies.

PS: How cum I not invited to March 31st bash?? Wahaha.

I intend to ignore lah... let him say what he wants or do what he wants lah...

31 March is open invitation, do come down... and bring money for kopi hor.. kekekekeke :D

poolhot.
30-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Dun say respect here respect there lah, it's all mutual. But I would sincerely advise u to not take things too seriously in here and dabble too much with samsters ongoings... there'll be no end to problems. Make precious time with ur real life instead of the evergrowing disturbing farce the forum is becomming. There's a need to balance life out of the forum den frantically pacing with it. Fantastic old timers have since left and occasionally look back and treat it as 'life's chapter' here in the forum. One cant be looking at the same old chapter all the time right?

If u can stop all the bloody nonsense wiz a snap of yr finger, limpei kowtow to u..

CCB, so limpei not respected in real world issit? I'll need to pour Mala Steamboat all over Golden Monkey den will gain respect si boh?

Yours unrespectfully...Pui! :D
The Hustler

Then that mala Steamboat will be on me

Kowtowing to u ;)
poolhot

wahpiang
30-03-2005, 02:09 PM
See you guys on Wednesday....

you wednesday (which is today) got secret meeting ah? thot mar 31 is thursday? or i blur oridi after going thru you guys' postings? :D

Meanwhile, everyone stay cool and see how it pans out.

Leeson
30-03-2005, 02:19 PM
you wednesday (which is today) got secret meeting ah? thot mar 31 is thursday? or i blur oridi after going thru you guys' postings? :D

Meanwhile, everyone stay cool and see how it pans out.

di di siao siao... so did you join the monks yest nite?

(lemme turn this into +++ cok thread now since it no meaning already) :rolleyes:

wahpiang
30-03-2005, 02:22 PM

(lemme turn this into +++ cok thread now since it no meaning already) :rolleyes:

in the end i made it. :D who minus you 1 pt?

Leeson
30-03-2005, 02:28 PM
in the end i made it. :D who minus you 1 pt?

in the end meaning when they were leaving? haha, heard it was boring le :p

Barrett
30-03-2005, 07:49 PM

wat time u all stay until? i finish earliest at 10 can only reach about 1030 to 11.

Barrett
30-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Barrett, U r invited to TCSSS GL10. .

Oh i forgot, im really curious. Y is Thaivisitor so afraid of meeting me alone?

Need all the ppl around him before he can meet me?

y?

Need so many ppl to support?

Frankiestine
30-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Brudder your signature says "Make Love Not War"...so please walk the talk...no point having a running battle of words....leads nobody anywhere...we are all a community of cheongsters.....not happy with another samster....just ignore..

Cheri_Popper
30-03-2005, 08:13 PM

Barrett, the TCSSS is for all samsters to meet and get to know each other better. We are not there to support TV or you. We are there to hang around and talk about anything under the sun.

I hope to see you there. :)

Barrett
30-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Brudder your signature says "Make Love Not War"...so please walk the talk...no point having a running battle of words....leads nobody anywhere...we are all a community of cheongsters.....not happy with another samster....just ignore..

make love no war yes. i dun like to be trampled over and keep quiet.

xocturnal
31-03-2005, 01:01 AM

Need all the ppl around him before he can meet me?

y?

The gathering is on 31 Mar from 8pm till past midnight at Geylang Lorong 10 corner coffeeshop as Thaivisitor will be in town. This is an open invitation to you as a samster, we are not taking side with anyone here. Whichever how you and Thaivisitor wants to sort it out is your own business. However all of us only hope that we can let bygones be bygones and have a great time there. If you do not wish to turn up, it is just fine as we all will understand. This is a misunderstanding that all samster will like to see it resolve. I have met with Thaivisitor before and he is actually a very helpful and nice guy. With all the assistance he provided when I was in Hatyai, not once did he ask for any favours in return. I have not met you, but I believe you are a reasonable guy too. So I sincerely advise to let this matter rest, and if you are game to join in the TCSS and enjoy yourself. The purpose of this forum is to fcuk them ladies, not among ourselves right. :D

OkoBoko
31-03-2005, 01:06 AM
The purpose of this forum is to fcuk them ladies, not among ourselves right. :D

Good say bro xocturnal. :)

poolhot.
31-03-2005, 06:27 AM
Peace beget peace

OkoBoko - I wanna use yr avatar...

PM me to tell me can or not please

thaivisitor
31-03-2005, 09:24 AM
Peace beget peace

OkoBoko - I wanna use yr avatar...

PM me to tell me can or not please
Must ask permission one meh?

How come plman avatar is the same as mine? :D

OkoBoko
31-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Must ask permission one meh?

How come plman avatar is the same as mine? :D

How we know, scarly this two is clones ley? kekeke :D

The_Hustler
01-04-2005, 04:01 AM
I intend to ignore lah... let him say what he wants or do what he wants lah...

31 March is open invitation, do come down... and bring money for kopi hor.. kekekekeke :D

Sorry I couldn't join the BIG gathering... I'm afraid of crowd. I prefer the solace thou... or perhaps a handful is enough.

Heard u guys rocked da house... from the basement to the mezzanine level... and a leader in yellow eh? Just hope the groupie act is not brought to the forum and crush aspiring newbies who must be 'more than perfect' to escape the groupie bashing... that I'm sure the man in yellow can see into it. :p

So near and yet so far,
The Hustler

robintan
01-04-2005, 05:32 AM
For a monment I thought how come suddenly all start missing me...lol...think I need a change in nick :D

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 02:24 PM
like that ah...

then can all the robin hoods give me some SG contacts!!! i promise i write FRs! :D

nirvana
01-04-2005, 02:40 PM
like that ah...

then can all the robin hoods give me some SG contacts!!! i promise i write FRs! :D

big bro,
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=34436&page=1

but the way, me is not robin hood.. me is IAN brotherhood. :D

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 03:00 PM
big bro,
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=34436&page=1

but the way, me is not robin hood.. me is IAN brotherhood. :D

then i am King John... send to destory the girls...

thaivisitor
02-04-2005, 02:04 AM
Heard u guys rocked da house... from the basement to the mezzanine level... and a leader in yellow eh? Just hope the groupie act is not brought to the forum and crush aspiring newbies who must be 'more than perfect' to escape the groupie bashing... that I'm sure the man in yellow can see into it. :p

So near and yet so far,
The Hustler
There's no leader lah bro.

Anyway, with the guidance from the seniors and the phantom, I'm sure there will be no injustice done.

jodunreallycare
04-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Bro you are the big brother here, one word from you we all cheong!

sa50mk3
21-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Hi brudders,

Heres another robin hood case. There is this fl by the name of joey, whom has the misfortune of serving this a**hole. He lied to her that he is single, but he is actually married with kids.
He is also able to book joey for the some entire nights that led to joey believeing he is really single. Anyway, he toyed with her feelings, and unfortunately, she fell into it hook line and sinker, hence providing
numerous times of free services thereafter.
Finally, when he had enuff, he dumped her, and told her he is actually
married with kids. She was so badly hurt that she actually commited suicide with pills. Luckily, she merely OD and managed to survive, with a $200 hospital bill, which the creep luckily has the heart to pay for.
After that joey tried to recover some money from him, and that f**ker actually hide behind his wife and told the wife that joey is extorting money from him.
Anyway, to make a long story short, the wife agreed to pay joey $800, but demanded that joey goes to their house and collect.
Any kind hearted brudders willing to help out this joey, by accompanying her to collect? or call this creep and make things right?
I cant cos.....for well, personal problems. But I kinda promised her I'll help look for somebody to help her.
ANybody? PM me. thanks

everhard
21-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Hi brudders,
I cant cos.....for well, personal problems. But I kinda promised her I'll help look for somebody to help her.
ANybody? PM me. thanks

Bro,does that mean after u break up with your girlfriends,u call them up and pay for the sex u previously had?pls la u think women stupid meh?Everybody would like to have free sex u and me included,just that we all have our own way of getting women in to bed,so pls la drop the hero act can?

(FOR THE FARKERS WHO GANGZAPPED ME,WELL DONE! NEXT TIME PLS BE MAN ENOUGH TO LEAVE YOUR NAME BEHIND!)

Ethanas
21-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Bro sa50mk3,

Did you realise what you are asking other samster bro to do bo? You, yourself do not want to do and you expect to find another robert head to be hero for her?

BTW offering of free sex by this joey is ownself give one. AND I do not agree her way of after being dump go to the guy to ask for money (collect back from pass session not paid).

Yes I realise he cheated her feeling, yes I realise what he did is wrong. But this type of kum cheng game always happen what. Where got people go collect back money for old sessions one.

If you kenna the KC trap by a PRC girl, what do you do? Go collect back your money from her issit? sheesh.

lawry
21-04-2005, 04:09 PM
1) she is extording money from him (true fact)

How to get money from GF/BF bonk?

lidat i dont know owe how much money liao..

(pssss.... et.. if u heard this.. i think u are millions in debt... ) :)

Cheri_Popper
21-04-2005, 04:21 PM

This Joey should just forget the matter. This could turn out to be an Extortion case.

Since you can't or won't for personnel problems, why promised her that you will find a "Robin Hood" for her? What is actually holding you back from helping her, is it bcos to you, her story is doubtful from the beginning?

everhard
21-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Hi brudders,

Heres another robin hood case. But I kinda promised her I'll help look for somebody to help her.
ANybody? PM me. thanks

Try Kevin Costner, he might be able to help u out....

acer3939
21-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Hi brudders,ANybody? PM me. thanks
Try booking Cisco loh i heard they do escort services ;)

asknot3
21-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Try booking Cisco loh i heard they do escort services or try booking escort services lo, think they can come in cisco uniform..kekeke :D

sorry bro acer...just couldn't resist...LOL :p

acer3939
21-04-2005, 06:01 PM
sorry bro acer...just couldn't resist...LOL :p
It's ok mah we just want to offer 'help' keke ;)

jodunreallycare
02-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Hello all Robin Hoods! It been a long time how is everyone?