PDA

View Full Version : Secrets to a successful retirement- frm paid sex!

kurupa
26-04-2002, 11:23 PM
Have tried and failed. And I am trying again, barely reaching one month and it's getting tougher and tougher. My record just happen to be one year.
So I must admit I am addicted to paid-sex. And like any other addiction, I find myself having to 'RISK' more to experience a similar 'high'. If I do not stop myself now, indeed my sexual health would be at risk, not to mention my life too...

So successful retirerers out there, please share...

P/s: I guess my addiction is made worse cos I can't even hold on to a normal relationship for long before I get bored... almost similarly to how I get bored with my regular GL gals. Is there still hope for me?

psylocke
29-04-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by kurupa
Have tried and failed. And I am trying again, barely reaching one month and it's getting tougher and tougher. My record just happen to be one year.
So I must admit I am addicted to paid-sex. And like any other addiction, I find myself having to 'RISK' more to experience a similar 'high'. If I do not stop myself now, indeed my sexual health would be at risk, not to mention my life too...

So successful retirerers out there, please share...

P/s: I guess my addiction is made worse cos I can't even hold on to a normal relationship for long before I get bored... almost similarly to how I get bored with my regular GL gals. Is there still hope for me?

well, the good thing is that you recognise you have a problem. As for the solution, I can't advise cos I've never paid for sex before and don't have this problem. :)

3years
29-04-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by psylocke

well, the good thing is that you recognise you have a problem. As for the solution, I can't advise cos I've never paid for sex before and don't have this problem. :)

i am a regular year back....... now i quit...
go find yourself a gf and don expect too much from her ... the problems lie in u... try to comfort your self that i can have sex without cim or etc...... eventually u don feel like going.... hope this help/

kurupa
29-04-2002, 05:12 PM
psylocke,
Good you fall into the other category(never) , while I the other category, the addicted to sex type!

read...
http://www.xxx.co.il/Guide.html
Found an interesting article at this site that focus on Israel...
The Addicted (to sex) Type
Going to a prostitute has common elements with other addictions such as drugs and Alcohol addictions. Many of the customers are regular customers that go to these places two, three times a week, and spend all their money to buy sex services. They can't stop going to prostitutes, and they impatiently wait for these weekdays evenings to go and have fun with the girls. They are addicted to the feelings that this type of sex cause them and pursue these feelings again and again:

The causes of the joy that lead to the addiction:

The main reason is that men enjoy having sex with attractive young women and with as much as possible women (even if they are married or have girlfriends).
Some men prefer to have sex with prostitutes since they find it easier and less expensive then long tem relationships.
Some men just can't have "normal" relationships with women due to psychological reasons.
Some enjoy the flirting (which in many cases is a fake, the girls are not interested and not enjoy flirting they just want money).
Some like to control and humiliate women.
Some are not satisfied with the sex that they have with their wives and want to experience other types of sex.

Usually addicted men have been going for years to prostitutes and even take loans to finance their expensive habit. You will rarely find a man that has visited these women only few times in his life. Men either never visited prostitutes or visit them on some regular basis (once a month, once every 3 months or 3 times a week). Addicted men visit girls on regular basis and spend all their resources doing that, just as drugs users many times do. The hostesses bars are the most successful in capturing these addicted men. Eventually some of these men ends up addicted to Alcohol and sex.

kurupa
29-04-2002, 05:20 PM
3years,
thanks to hear from u.
But tell me, does logging into this site, present you with an irresistable temptation at times?

As for me, I may be able to give up paid-sex, but I don't think I can give up this site. But sometimes I admit I am tempted by the sharing of fellow brudders here. Shit! What am I to do? Give up this site too?

The will is strong but the flesh is weak!

siamcutey
02-05-2002, 12:45 AM
Find a gf or wife.

Give her $100 when you fuck her. tell her to keep your money. take it that you visit pros. then no money right? She keep in retiremnet fund for you lor:)

LookLookSeeSee
02-05-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by kurupa

Its all in your mind.

spenceryap
09-05-2002, 10:23 PM
You have a problem that we all share.
We humans will only go for 2 things...to receive pleasure or avoid pain.
Let me give u an eg, u go to the doctor to get rid of a disease tt u hv and u crave for alcohol, for eg, bc of the temporary bliss tt u get from your troubles.
The trick here is to recognize your problem, which u already hv.
And u intend to take action. The battle is half won.
Now, to kill off the rest of your temptation, u hv several choice.
First, u can seek help from a pscychologist/psychiatrist. There are counsellors available for this type of addiction. Just do a search on sex addiction in singapore and u will know what I mean.
Remove yourself from the computer. Do not use the internet. erase or dump your explorer permanently.
As for the money u spent, every week set aside the money u intend for the pros and invest in blue chip stocks. Careful as this could be your next addiction. See your money grow.
Go out and socialize more. Travel and get into fitness and health like sports in a big way, u need to expend all your excess energy. Lastly, but should be the first, go find a religion. Your faith is calling you back !

kurupa
10-05-2002, 10:11 AM
spenceryap,
really drastic measure huh? Well as the saying goes, drastic times need drastic measures too. I hope that you are one of the successful retirers.

However, still need my daily dose of temptation and remedy from this site.
Remedy because without this site, I wouldn't even have this thread to discuss my problem here. Doesn't help as I don't share my problem with close frens as they do not know I have this 'addiction'.
Temptation because it is too strong and I can't help it!

Hmm, is faith calling me back? I have to really meditate on this tonite.

Appreciate yr sharing so very much. Thanks!

kurupa
10-05-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Find a gf or wife.

Give her $100 when you fuck her. tell her to keep your money. take it that you visit pros. then no money right? She keep in retiremnet fund for you lor:)

You have always got a positive/funny spin on things. But hey, after got tired of same gf, change and give money to new gf hah?

Thanks for the humorous shot anyway...

siamcutey
10-05-2002, 10:35 AM
Aiya, open joint bank account. You put $100, she put $100, so she will not find gigolo too. :D

just4fun
10-05-2002, 11:54 AM
nothing but mental lor...

u hv to be strong-willed in doing things