PDA

View Full Version : PRC vs Viet vs SG vs Other Nationalities

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-04-2005, 07:47 AM
Which kind of ger is the most ideal for bonking or be a wife?As for me,i will choose viet.reason cos saw a lot of bros happily attached.wish i can be like them someday.Feel free to share any views u may hv.

Cheers

newbadass
02-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Which kind of ger is the most ideal for bonking or be a wife?

Bro, this poll is badly designed leh....
What if I prefer to bonk PRCs but prefer Viet wife? How do I vote? :confused:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Bro, this poll is badly designed leh....
What if I prefer to bonk PRCs but prefer Viet wife? How do I vote? :confused:

hmm..thats a very gd question u hv there,honestly i hv that thought too.lolz..maybe just vote which u really like lo ;)

peachie122005
02-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Hi bro, gd effort 2 start tis poll.. Keep it up!! Well, i voted locals coz im more comfortable wif them.. Same lifestyle, language no prob.. But everything sure hav their gds n bads n everybody has their own likings too.. Bro, ur choice 4 Viets oso nt bad mah.. They r more conservative n noes hw 2 do hsewrk.. Best wishes 2 u n hope tat u find a beautiful, gd hearted Viet wife soon!! Take gd care of urself!! Cya! ;)

Leeson
02-04-2005, 10:18 AM
the range is too fucking small la :rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-04-2005, 10:36 AM
the range is too fucking small la :rolleyes:

bro,guess ur choice is under the others category?hehe..anyway must thank u a lot for ur wap site for viet language,i find it extremely useful. :D

Leeson
02-04-2005, 10:43 AM
bro,guess ur choice is under the others category?hehe..anyway must thank u a lot for ur wap site for viet language,i find it extremely useful. :D

i cant live without it myself... :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-04-2005, 10:45 AM
i cant live without it myself... :p

me actually use microsoft excel and type the words out,print out and laminate it.plan to put in my wallet as a mobile guide.lolz. :D

thefirstname
02-04-2005, 01:34 PM
For bonking - hmmm... PRC is first place, viet second

For marrying - what?! are you crazy?!! why would i want to get married when there are so many f***able chicks around?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
03-04-2005, 10:59 AM
For bonking - hmmm... PRC is first place, viet second

For marrying - what?! are you crazy?!! why would i want to get married when there are so many f***able chicks around?

bro,got a lot of ppl still f ard despite the fact they are married de.hehe..but must remember eat liao must wipe mouth can liao ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
03-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Viets got the least no. of votes,how cum leh?where all the viet lovers? :D

romaleouf
03-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Which kind of ger is the most ideal for bonking or be a wife?As for me,i will choose viet.reason cos saw a lot of bros happily attached.wish i can be like them someday.Feel free to share any views u may hv.

Cheers

Bonking / Have Sex / Making Love

Actually, perhaps you could include Japanese and Korean girls as well?

The combination of Jap, Korean, PRC, Viet and Sg would be ideal, but where on earth can we find that right? in my own dreams.

PRC - as their cooking is superb, making love is good
Jap - sex is vocal, also good for social functions
Viet - extremely good with needle work, in bed ok
Korean - intense during love making, very attentive to husband / Boyfriends
Sg - good and easy in getting along, born in same sillyporeland.

But then, everyone has their own good experience and nightmares in their encounters with these girls. Don't take what is written seriously, but if time, and financial resources permit, take the opportunity to sample the ladies of each and every country.

Hakoshu
03-04-2005, 06:30 PM
I prefer thais, my all time FAV!!

naemlo
03-04-2005, 07:24 PM

Hahahah same same Thais.....

Maitong Kit Mak
03-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Hahahah same same Thais.....
Heheheh! Same Same Same!!! THAIS ;)

naemlo
03-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Heheheh! Same Same Same!!! THAIS ;)

U confirm thais no need to debate. It will be a surprise if u choose others, I will kena toto too.

asdfghjkl
03-04-2005, 07:43 PM
no surprise for me.. ang mo.. :p

Eastpipper
03-04-2005, 07:51 PM
i like viet gal!last year went HCM,till today still can't forget that gal.we did nt have sex but heavy petting only.

BenV
03-04-2005, 10:16 PM
My vote definitely goes to flippers ... if you hunt and find a good quality one.

Generally they are very good homemakers and will be very obedient and loyal if you train them correctly from the beginning. "Carrot and stick" approach seems to work ... reward and praise when they do well ; punishment when they fuck up. Really very much like training a pet dog or a horse.

Sexual performance of a flipper is nearly always first rate. Very enthusiastic and energetic. On average they have few taboos/inhibitions ... getting a filipina's arsehole operational can be a challenge but it's achievable with patience. They are invariably top class in terms of using their mouths. I'm sure their mothers must teach them using a banana! Firing a load down their throat or across their face never seems to be a problem.

Oh and i haven't even mentioned those tight little brown bodies and neat, often hairless cunts ... :p

Anyway ... that's my tuppence worth!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
03-04-2005, 11:04 PM
i like viet gal!last year went HCM,till today still can't forget that gal.we did nt have sex but heavy petting only.

Hi 5 bro..hehe.. :D

Leeson
03-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Viets got the least no. of votes,how cum leh?where all the viet lovers? :D

in terms of bonking only... thais win la :p

CharlieBrown
04-04-2005, 02:38 AM
in terms of bonking only... thais win la :p
Er...... why leh? What makes u say that bro?

CharlieBrown
04-04-2005, 02:40 AM
My both hands & 3 legs up! :p

PhilippineFL
04-04-2005, 02:43 AM
:D :D hee hee my di di also up

oxilary
04-04-2005, 04:30 AM
i wudn't mind a hongkie :D

arizona
04-04-2005, 09:50 PM
I still prefer hard bonking on some arrogance locals...reason..I watch them in shame ...coz those so-call babe wanted big buggy angmoh or some lich(rich)-mann son.

Viet maybe i try one but not my desire...my didi refuse to perform flag-raising ceremony when I first had one...maybe this what the show call sleeping with enemy ...my didi for the first time refuses...damn...i almost strangle it and ban him from erecting when i see power babes.

PRC ... 2nd best coz my session with them always fun and GF style sex...greatmates on bed. but u hv to choose it rite...

Our northern maiden is my fav...I always had full dress parade whenever my did meet them...tip-top condition when session starts and ends...they hv gd steamy body / dresscode(lingerie) and hidden lust...once u hypetune it...u will hv it...full trottles and NOS in "extra-performance"

I luv to try Jappy girl and Korean honey...HK gals...ahhhh (as simpson dad always says "DUN!!!"

Nesferatu
05-04-2005, 05:37 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!! Thais are still the best. Somehow they have that magical mouth that will BLOW u away!!! :D Dun undertsand it. Locals, u have to beg for it, the PRCs are also rare but the Thais..WOW.....Sanook!!!!!!!!!

Vamoos Vamp

Hakoshu
05-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Khun Thai Keng mak mak!! :D

peachie122005
06-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Wah!! e Thai army startin 2 conquer tis thread liao!! :eek: Where's e united nations armies?? Regroup!! Regroup!! Kekeke....

Bro Shuang Jie Gun, when we mit up 4 kopi, teach me so Viet leh.. wanna xian some Viet gers oso.. :p

guppiesguppies
06-04-2005, 11:42 AM
ha... interesting...

well for me:

in terms of bonking - any nationality goes... i believe same for many bros out there... every hole is a different hole... every girl behaves differently... even when you bonk her today and the next bonk with her is different again... so there's very little to none in room for 1:1 comparison...

as a wife to be - a singapore locally born locally grown product... i still love my sg girls most... though sometimes they can be the meanest toughest bitchiest of the lot... i still chooce that nothing beats a "homecooked" meal...

guppiesguppies

hunkysamster
06-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Viet always my 1st choice.... :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Wah!! e Thai army startin 2 conquer tis thread liao!! :eek: Where's e united nations armies?? Regroup!! Regroup!! Kekeke....

Bro Shuang Jie Gun, when we mit up 4 kopi, teach me so Viet leh.. wanna xian some Viet gers oso.. :p

if u dun mind learning the very minimal viet i knw,then no prob man.

shadowlunar04
14-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Bonking and marrying cannot mixed lah.

Bonking, gals must be hiao a bit, take initiative a bit, know how to coordinate a bit, must have gf feeling a bit, must know how take cue from a man a bit, must be good here and there a bit.

Marrying, I cannot choose liao. Now, my current wife is the sample. Cannot complain because I chose one mah. Of course, there are better dishes outside (sometimes see liao also beh tahan) but must take the main dishes at home. Occasionally, will eat out a bit to spice up the taste buds. :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-04-2005, 11:44 PM
how true bro,nth beats speaking frm experience. :)

Sha_Gua75
15-04-2005, 09:41 AM
teach me so Viet leh.. wanna xian some Viet gers oso.. :p [/COLOR]

If Viet So Easy To Learn.....Then It Is Not Viet Liao........ :(

gonggong18
15-04-2005, 12:19 PM
All girls mostly the same if its WL and FL, cum to forget. I'll prefer WL than FL as there is enough time to heat up. My experience with FL not many but mostly disappointing especially PRC. Such words; like "why other see me strip only Hormat senjata but you cannot"; "Pu ke ye mo xia mian"{cannot touch prawn noodles :D er..i mean below}etc... KNN like half done or worse end up dissatisfied. Of course got good one but far and wide...Given a chance will not marry, not wise to give up forest for wood. Sg girl those developed from ONS to a few more time type Best, but cannot stay too long with any of them. Good in bed also good in C & C (Command and control). Other times not in bed very difficult to pass time..

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-04-2005, 07:23 PM
If Viet So Easy To Learn.....Then It Is Not Viet Liao........ :(

of cos bro,but if u say that,that means viet is really hard to master sia. ;)

Sha_Gua75
19-04-2005, 07:42 PM
of cos bro,but if u say that,that means viet is really hard to master sia. ;)

Right.......

Should be : Em Yeu, Anh Nho Em, Em Nho Anh Khong?

or

Should be : Em Yeu, Anh Nho Em, Em Co Nho Anh Khong?

peachie122005
20-04-2005, 06:10 AM
Hey bro Shuang Jie Gun, remember me? R u free this Sun? Me n two of my gd frnds goin NY hotel leh.. Wanna join in? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Hey bro Shuang Jie Gun, remember me? R u free this Sun? Me n two of my gd frnds goin NY hotel leh.. Wanna join in? :D

yes i do bro,this sun out for me leh,me doing duty .sianz but i be active frm 3pm to 6am i think on sat.haha.. :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Right.......

Should be : Em Yeu, Anh Nho Em, Em Nho Anh Khong?

or

Should be : Em Yeu, Anh Nho Em, Em Co Nho Anh Khong?

icic bro,thks for the guidance.hehe.. ;)

yandao26
30-05-2005, 08:01 PM
ha... interesting...

well for me:

in terms of bonking - any nationality goes... i believe same for many bros out there... every hole is a different hole... every girl behaves differently... even when you bonk her today and the next bonk with her is different again... so there's very little to none in room for 1:1 comparison...

as a wife to be - a singapore locally born locally grown product... i still love my sg girls most... though sometimes they can be the meanest toughest bitchiest of the lot... i still chooce that nothing beats a "homecooked" meal...

guppiesguppies

well said...bro.....same feeling as you..

invisible
31-05-2005, 01:39 AM
I go for Viet.

Real Madrid
04-06-2005, 07:09 PM
I actually like locals.

pak qi ko
31-12-2010, 07:57 PM
I never have good experience with PRC. but Viet .......... I like it.

newbie2011
01-01-2011, 11:55 AM
for marry,still prefer either local or PRC,not much language barrier.
for bonking,no preference as long as they are cute,sweet and sexy.

henritanoto
03-01-2011, 02:01 AM
But for me, seriously I will marry Malaysian or Singaporean, but for bonking, I will not bother what nationality she is, as long as she can make me satisfies.

Zetsufan02
09-01-2011, 07:06 AM
I prefer PRC