PDA

View Full Version : my first time at pertain

BikeFever
26-04-2005, 08:33 PM
hi bruddaz,
this is my first time going to pertain....
i happen to read the pertain thread here at sammy and decided to go duwn to try my luck
this is my first time writting FR so if can pleease up my points, thanks alot bruddas.....

here goes.....

i was walking around and looking at alot of houses, i remember h14g4 so i went to have a look... indeeed she was a looker but i dun know why i decided to pass.... so my journey continues...... i walked to house 22 and saw this WL with quite big boobs and an ok face.... being a boob lover i ask her for the price.... she says $30...

i was thinking to myself... hmmm.... quite cheap... try try lor...............
we went in she ask me if i would like to piss first....... i decline as i went to a nearby kopitiam to piss already..... i felt quite odd as this was my first time in pertain...... then she started to undress............. WOW, to my suprize, PINK COLOUR NIPPLES...... upon seeing those pinkkies straight away turn me onn liao.... (sorry guys but i have a fetish for pink nipples, haha.....) she asked me to sit on the basin while she wash my didi....... i complain the basin was cold hahaa......cannot tahan sia....... after the wash we laid on the bed , she capped me and the action begins..... seeing those big and pink boobs realli turn me on..... she licked my nips and begin fondling my didi.... cannot tahan become big big liao......,

then she began to lick my balls....... wow!!! she realli took to heaven already..... there was realli good suction right there..... BUE TAHAN SIA......
then she proceed on to give me a blow, not much suction here........then she repeat the licking of the balls again , i guess she can sense i realli enjoyed that...........

i proceed on then she ask me to be on top....... in the missionary position i tried many variation of the missionary ..... those boobs are real and feels damn great manespecially with the pink nips...... i bend down to lick them but she apologise nicely and say cannot...... ok i accept that and proceed on......
feeling so bue tahan i exploded into the nice and tight pussy of hers........ after that was the SOP washing up and we chit chat a little. seeing the army brooks shoes i have she say issit veri cheap buying from the army , and i explained the whole credit thing to her...... after everything she said thank you and bid me goodbye...

overall there were some restrictions , maybe becase i was damn blur coz its my first time there..... but the pink nips sure make up for everything........... a veri courteuous girl and polite... i like it

ratings as follows.....

looks..... 7/10 (quite a looker with a sexy look in her eyes)
boobs.... 9/10 ( maybe a c cupper, not too big, not too small, jus the way i like it, and it comes in pink colour WOW !!!!)
BJ......... 8/10 (the licking of my balls was great, it would have been a 9 if her sucking was better)
fj.......... 6/10 (coz i din tried the doggy which was one of my favourite)
RTF: definately yes (coz i have a fetish for PINK NIPPLES)

PS: i wanna apologise to all you bruddas here for not remembering the room number....... but jus go to house 22, walk all the way down the pathway pass the management room and its the first door on the right..... house 22 can be divided in 2 sections, first section is the section with rooms on the left and right..... the 2nd section is the section with rooms on the right onli..... its the first room on the right in the second section......

cheers to all bruddaz... happy bonking......

phonecards35
26-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Hi Bro Bikefever,

if according to what u say, 1st room after management office. Then the WL will be Aida H22R6. Her service will has to depend on her mood. She don't allowed suck or licking her boobs. For better service u can try H7R1 level 2 (Jac), H10R10 (Kathy), H11R6(Ivy/AA), H11R9 (Jia Jia) or H14R14 (Nancy/Laura).

Just sharing my own taste only.

BikeFever
26-04-2005, 10:45 PM
thanks for the recommendation.... so wats the rate of the WL that you mention?

holding
27-04-2005, 01:36 PM
thanks for the recommendation.... so wats the rate of the WL that you mention?

most of them got their own thread too...Besides Jac & Kathy both $50, the rest are around $40 if I'm not wrong. :D

ramen70
27-04-2005, 10:06 PM
bro? what time did u when there?

shoei
01-05-2005, 02:29 AM
what time do they close at petain?

how do i find the girls?i have been there but there seems quiet and some shop houses there.

BloodlusT
07-05-2005, 02:06 AM
wa pink so gd very see before always see black/brown ones....mouldy sia

Mr Rosie
10-05-2005, 09:07 PM
hi bruddaz,

wow fantastic FR bro :)

n3wbie
16-05-2005, 10:16 PM
hi i new to SB feel like give it a try at pertain butwhere is it ???

Honey Boon
07-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Going by Jalan besar, before Kitcherner Road. :)

ray_tan
15-06-2005, 09:09 AM

take taxi will solve your solution or take MRT drop at Farrer station and walk 5mins

DHL8888
16-06-2005, 12:40 PM
ratings as follows.....
looks..... 7/10 (quite a looker with a sexy look in her eyes)
boobs.... 9/10 ( maybe a c cupper, not too big, not too small, jus the way i like it, and it comes in pink colour WOW !!!!)
BJ......... 8/10 (the licking of my balls was great, it would have been a 9 if her sucking was better)
fj.......... 6/10 (coz i din tried the doggy which was one of my favourite)
RTF: definately yes (coz i have a fetish for PINK NIPPLES)

I will try to scout today :p

dementorz
16-06-2005, 06:15 PM
hi bruddaz,
this is my first time going to pertain....
RTF: definately yes (coz i have a fetish for PINK NIPPLES)....... its the first room on the right in the second section......

ok bros........i was there to verify and FR as follows:

name: Aida.......
the rest as stated by bro BikeFever is true, from pink nipples to telling you politely not to touch ....and to the C-cupper bust.......

in short, she actually quite friendly if you talk to her nicely.........
and for $30.......she is quite a catch.......
also........$30 for chinese only........for our malay abangs, $40.....tats wat she said........

RTF: if i am in that area.......DEFINITELY !
happy bonking to all bros too........... :D

bensomchai
16-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi Bro Bikefever,

if according to what u say, 1st room after management office. Then the WL will be Aida H22R6. Her service will has to depend on her mood. She don't allowed suck or licking her boobs. For better service u can try H7R1 level 2 (Jac), H10R10 (Kathy), H11R6(Ivy/AA), H11R9 (Jia Jia) or H14R14 (Nancy/Laura).

Just sharing my own taste only.

Hi Bro,
How much do these girls which you mentioned above costs??

Regards,
Ben :)

Stampfees
18-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Hi Bro,
How much do these girls which you mentioned above costs??

Regards,
Ben :)

from $20 to $50 depand the services,look and ages you look for

bigmann
20-06-2005, 10:47 PM
from $20 to $50 depand the services,look and ages you look for

So far who is your best there? can share? :p

scooby
22-06-2005, 11:54 AM
was walking around Petain yesterday. Yes, I did saw the big boobs gal. But she looks chinese. Aida is a malay name rite?

But did not try as she looks a little dao.... quite a slutty look though. Saw someone mentioning H11g4. ASking for FR.

So, i decided to give her a try. Quite big boobs. She claims to be 36C cupper. But i think it's a 34C. Malay. Went into the room, paid up and the sop wash. A very soft spoken girl, we chit chatted as we wash up. Up on the bed, she lick my nips left and right, next she went down to lick my balls. A few short licks later she reached for the rubber. I asked if she can do it without rubber, she says cannot must put.. Haizzz....

Ok, she suck my dick like no tomorrow. Only around the head area not deep throat. A little too fast and can feel a little of her teeth too. But over not too bad. She went on top first, then after i pumped her missionary. then then to the bed side and lastly doggie. She doesnt seems to feel much as all the moaning is coming from me, she just lying there, once a little while, a moan when i plunge deeper into her. Finally i unloaded into her in doggie. washed up and left. Looked at my watch as i left, 15 mins flat.

Looks: 7/10 ( relattive to the rest of the gals there)
Boobs: 36C
BJ: a little to vigurous
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe
Damage: $30.

Next time, will try, 22g6. Notice a man who walked out kept saying thank you thank you....

Scooby

dementorz
24-06-2005, 05:27 PM
RTF !!!!!!!!!!!!
i was at petain again......and w/o much tots..went to h22r6, Aida
she greeted me ........and the rest was history....
no need to say more cos its always the same..
but i think i feel good with her......
other bros may have different tots but......
one man's meepok is another man's fettucine.......

happy bonking , bros.......and BONK safe !!!!! :D