PDA

View Full Version : petain

shoei
01-05-2005, 02:25 AM
hi guyz

im a newbie here. got a few questions and hope anyone of u can help?

what time do the girls work in petain?they close at what time?

from what i know petain is a street with some shop houses.how do i find the girls??

thanks dudes.

pacers2002
01-05-2005, 12:21 PM
bro u should at least do some homework before asking these kind of questions. u will get zapped soon.

u r lucky coz i'm in a good mood now. so will give u some hints

hi guyz

what time do the girls work in petain?they close at what time?
u can go 2pm to 7pm. after that, most angpais will leave

from what i know petain is a street with some shop houses.how do i find the girls??

it's a narrow alley with hses on both sides. just went in and take a look, got ladies sit in the room. those with redlight on means the lady is working. The code in this forum is House no. + room no. e.g., H16R19 means House 16, room 19. this one give cim and AR but look and body can't make it.

shoei
02-05-2005, 03:16 AM
hi pacers.
thanks for the info.i did tried to do some homework.i will drop by tmw to take a look and keep u guys updated on how i feel.
hope someone guides me along.

Computer
02-05-2005, 04:14 AM
hi pacers.
thanks for the info.i did tried to do some homework.i will drop by tmw to take a look and keep u guys updated on how i feel.
hope someone guides me along.
ok, let me guide u....

the happening place is called Flanders Square. People call the place Petain, but Petain Road is actually just the road that leads to Flanders Square.

see this map (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singaporemap/singaporemap.php?buildingid=1&masterid=17984) and u will understand.

Hope this helps.

shoei
02-05-2005, 04:23 AM
ok, let me guide u....

the happening place is called Flanders Square. People call the place Petain, but Petain Road is actually just the road that leads to Flanders Square.

see this map (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singaporemap/singaporemap.php?buildingid=1&masterid=17984) and u will understand.

Hope this helps.
thanks brudder!
:rolleyes:

flanders sqaure is where all the houses and rooms are right?

shoei
02-05-2005, 04:28 AM
its operationg hours like day time GL to me

:D

pacers2002
02-05-2005, 02:27 PM
bro shoei, IMHO, petain is just a place that u should visit to complete ur SG cheonging journey. personally, i don't like that place and prefer GL. reasons are as follows:

1. gal quality
petain only got few gals that face/body can make it, and among them, those who provide good service will got long queue of regulars. u may have to wait 1 hour plus before u can get in.

2. the hygiene issue.
most of the rooms just got a basin, so imagine everytime u have to sit on it which has been used by many others :o

3. the price
if u wanna above average service, S$40-50 is common. at that price, i'd rather go for GL cat40.

so in summary, i won't visit petain unless i read some very interesting FRs (e.g., the recent one on H10R1A Rina) and wanna verify it by myself.

shoei
05-05-2005, 03:40 AM
ic brother.thanks for enlightment.

on the other hand, i find this better than GL coz i do not want to be spotted in GL

hope u understand

wad time do they close?