PDA

View Full Version : Tilac !!! Hurt to much ! use KY !

bigmoose
08-05-2005, 11:52 PM
I would have liked to have gotten some background pictures of the foreplay leading up to this event, but unfortunatly not. I just grabed the camala and took the pic-cha's.

This is my regular in Bangkok. It's a funny kind of friendship, met her 6 visits ago to Thailand, and have seen her since and pretty much been faithfull the whole time. She's starting to get a bit demanding and sometimes I get tempted to dump her and butterfly, but then again I know I only have to wait for my next sea bussiness trip to play up. Anyway I'm trying to establish her place as a home away from home where i can hang out and relax between jobs.

Now where did I put that KY ?

bigmoose
09-05-2005, 12:09 AM
I always liked her plucked pussy. She has an association of hairy being dirty, hence the reason for my shave. Anyone care to guess how old she is, i won't give any 16yo bs, just curious what others think.

hmm ... big moose's big missle, a small little hole, and a tube of KY. Might need an extra application.

freebiez
09-05-2005, 03:25 PM
mr moose, u sure got a huge pecker..hee! btw, r u an angmo? caucasian? from the colour of your skin, it looks like...

can see from her pussy she looks young..maybe 18?

bigmoose
09-05-2005, 08:14 PM
mr moose, u sure got a huge pecker..hee! btw, r u an angmo? caucasian? from the colour of your skin, it looks like...

can see from her pussy she looks young..maybe 18?

thanks, half Scandinavian, half Mediterranean, but not sure which side of the family to thank.

She's 29.

bigmoose
09-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Action speaks louder than words...

she said she's done it before, but not for a while. I got the feeling she wanted to try it again, as she would on a few occcasians prior let me push the head in before she chickened out.

Malefikus
09-05-2005, 08:21 PM
thanks, half Scandinavian, half Mediterranean, but not sure which side of the family to thank.

She's 29.

Its so good to have a decent regular fuck in bkk..... More rewarding then anything else... ;) Nice stuff, system blocking me from points, but they will come for sure!

bigmoose
09-05-2005, 08:33 PM
I was determined to get my way this time, so I took a couple minutes to ease in and let her adapt before getting active. Its been my experience that entering is the most painful, and once in they're quite happy for an ass rooting.

She froze up and remained still, much like a cat. As you can see she took the full length.

It's a pity I popped out, another minute and I would of unloaded.

Malefikus
09-05-2005, 08:38 PM
I was determined to get my way this time, so I took a couple minutes to ease in and let her adapt before getting active. Its been my experience that entering is the most painful, and once in they're quite happy for an ass rooting.

She froze up and remained still, much like a cat. As you can see she took the full length.

It's a pity I popped out, another minute and I would of unloaded.

Some of the best ass fuck shots ever here!

bigmoose
09-05-2005, 08:57 PM
I asked her what she thought at the end "feels nice, but hurts to much" was her reply. She doesn't complain about the size but during normal fucking she likes to be on top and I can feel myself bottom out. This what I find a bit painfull.

She's relized I'm no one trip a year tourist and has let me have my way more and more in bed. Although she won't fuck unless she wants to as well. This session finished off with a fun with cum, cum tasting session. I'll have to work on getting her to swallow next time. But unfortunatly she wont allow facial action shots.

bigmoose
09-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Its so good to have a decent regular fuck in bkk..... More rewarding then anything else... ;) Nice stuff, system blocking me from points, but they will come for sure!

Sure is, but what makes Thailand better is the whole experience, food, weather, girls, surf, sun, sex, nightlife, her girlfriends, her girlfriends falang friends. When in Bangers we do the usually places CM2, Qbar, Mystique Hollywood, which can make a night out in Singapore with $14 buck beers look like a bargain, but she has shown me a lot of Thai places I would never have seen otherwise.

Malefikus
09-05-2005, 09:07 PM
I asked her what she thought at the end "feels nice, but hurts to much" was her reply. She doesn't complain about the size but during normal fucking she likes to be on top and I can feel myself bottom out. This what I find a bit painfull.

She's relized I'm no one trip a year tourist and has let me have my way more and more in bed. Although she won't fuck unless she wants to as well. This session finished off with a fun with cum, cum tasting session. I'll have to work on getting her to swallow next time. But unfortunatly she wont allow facial action shots.

How to you "maintain" her? What does she expect, is she waiting for the big thing? Curious to know, cos have a similar thing as you will see from my threads.

bigmoose
09-05-2005, 09:50 PM
How to you "maintain" her? What does she expect, is she waiting for the big thing? Curious to know, cos have a similar thing as you will see from my threads.

I had to cut her down a notch as she was fully "maintaned" for several years by an expat who proposed the big thing to her and moving to his country. She sensibly decided no. The Thais think the best thing about been thai, is been thai, and pulling them out of Thailand is asking for trouble. So no she's not looking for the marriage, unless she can stay in BKK. But neither am I.

When we met she was a spoilt brat, a real prima dona, and she realizes now there is a limit before I walk. I quickly put an end to the I love you crap and simply tell her the truth that I want to have a friend in Bangkok when I come visiting. Like I said at start she got a bit demanding when we went to Pattaya so I sent her back to BKK on her own for a couple days.

She has a job in retail, but like a lot of non scene girls in bkk I would have to desribe her as looking for a sponsor. Maintanence wise yeah I by her simple gifts and clothes and pay the expense when we go out. When visiting her I'll usually stay at her apartment and pay her rent for a couple months, which might seem a lot but costs about the same as a couple nights of fun at Orchard Towers.

Just don't ever think you're the only one. Thai girls only ever love one guy, you just have to wait your turn.

By all means give them your money but don't lose your head.

aLeGrIa
09-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Bro.. solid pics! I hope you can post more... better if got video :)

thank u

Malefikus
10-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the info, gives me something to think about!

simplyd
10-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Guys , you should read this novel , Private Dancer . Very insightful .

http://www.stephenleather.com/unpub.html

freebiez
10-05-2005, 02:48 PM
I had to cut her down a notch as she was fully "maintaned" for several years by an expat who proposed the big thing to her and moving to his country. She sensibly decided no. The Thais think the best thing about been thai, is been thai, and pulling them out of Thailand is asking for trouble. So no she's not looking for the marriage, unless she can stay in BKK. But neither am I.

When we met she was a spoilt brat, a real prima dona, and she realizes now there is a limit before I walk. I quickly put an end to the I love you crap and simply tell her the truth that I want to have a friend in Bangkok when I come visiting. Like I said at start she got a bit demanding when we went to Pattaya so I sent her back to BKK on her own for a couple days.

She has a job in retail, but like a lot of non scene girls in bkk I would have to desribe her as looking for a sponsor. Maintanence wise yeah I by her simple gifts and clothes and pay the expense when we go out. When visiting her I'll usually stay at her apartment and pay her rent for a couple months, which might seem a lot but costs about the same as a couple nights of fun at Orchard Towers.

Just don't ever think you're the only one. Thai girls only ever love one guy, you just have to wait your turn.

By all means give them your money but don't lose your head.\

nice one dude...so u r based in singapore but go often to BKK to work?
just bonked a BKK gal in SG. she willing to bring me around when i go visit her next time. sounds good..but for me to go there alone is kinda difficult...

anyway keep up the good work...