PDA

View Full Version : China Gal Bathing Part 2

hornyguysg
09-05-2005, 09:01 PM
OK guys,1st part only the back of the China Mei Mei,and now's the front.Been trying a hard time to bluff her that's it's got my own personal use.

http://s4.youshareit.com/files/6e27832d29b7aa93eed061b010995bf5.html

blaze38
09-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Nice bro.. keep em cumming.. u lucky devil.. Rep u points. cheerio ;)

Any more nice shots

hornyguysg
09-05-2005, 11:25 PM
thanks bro blaze38,glade you like it,more will be coming.It really took me long time to upload the file and share with the bros here.To all other bros who like it,please rep my points if you like it.I will try to post more if the response is good. :cool:

By the way,I'm still having the (ep) beside my nick and i can't view other bros pics.I keep on posting video and yet i can't view other bros pics.can sammyboy master help me to activate back my account so that i can view others bros posting pics too. :(

sammyboyfor
10-05-2005, 04:00 AM
OK guys,1st part only the back of the China Mei Mei,and now's the front.Been trying a hard time to bluff her that's it's got my own personal use.

This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I'm telling you not to post the links here in the clear.

Post them in the forum that I created for private links at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Can't you even follow a hyperlink????? :mad: Sheeeshhh.

hornyguysg
10-05-2005, 06:25 PM
hi sammyboy,

I think and confirm that you didn't even check the reply/the question that i have ask and posted on 07/05/2005 after you had reply me : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=36551

I can't even start or post a new thread in your so call hyperlink http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

If i can't even start a new thread there,then how shall i post it in there? :mad:

Whenever i click on the "NEW THREAD",i was been transfer to :

hornyguysg, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you are trying to reply to a thread in the Link Exchange Plaza which was started by someone else, please use the Private Message feature instead.
If you are trying to access the pictures in the Private Picture Forum, you can't! Access to these pictures is by invitation only. [Terms and Conditions for Invitation].
You can also view the Private Pictures with a Value Packed Subscription.

Then i think you should do somethings about it before you post the so call hyperlink to me and ask me to follow.

davoslim
11-05-2005, 03:09 AM
Nice movie, but no "action packed" movies? :P

sammyboyfor
11-05-2005, 04:38 AM
Then i think you should do somethings about it before you post the so call hyperlink to me and ask me to follow.

if you have any problems, all you need to do is to pm me and I will look into any technical issues immediately.

Try now.
:mad:

hornyguysg
11-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Hi Sammyboy,check your Pm please.

Hi davoslim,more action will come as this is only the 2nd part.I will post more when i will be able to view other bros pix,no point of me keep posting when i can't even view other bros pix.

BQFreak
11-05-2005, 07:59 PM
i think i have seen this clips downloaded from bittorrent via Wai Kueng website.. just my curious has any brudders seen it before

BQFreak
11-05-2005, 08:04 PM
from the nick i think this guy is from singapore but the vids voice of the guy sounded like a taiwaness... maybe its my mistake pls correct me if i am wrong else pls provide other things like pictures to verify.

hornyguysg
11-05-2005, 08:27 PM
wah cao,like that also can ar.Sounds like taiwaness and video from what Wai Kueng website.Like that bro BQFreak u win liao lor..think next time i must buy the singapore newpaper or straits times and bring it along when i travel to paste on the video cam camera to prove that i'm from singapore ar or i must hold the paper while video cam the gals.like that how you want me to post more?I dun mind meeting you up and past you the mini dv tape.The things is now i dun gain anythings (can't view other bro pics) when i have upload 2 video and now getting the doubts from bro BQFreak. :mad:

hornyguysg
12-05-2005, 09:02 PM
sammyboy,i'm still waiting for your reply and please check yr PM.