PDA

View Full Version : What happen if PAP lose in 2016? Will top civil servants lose their jobs??

Sammyboy RSS Feed
11-05-2013, 05:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Talk to friend in Civil Service. Briefly talked about the Malaysian elections and repercussion if BN lost (this was b4 election results). He told me Singapore civil servants esp the top ones are afraid of losing their rice bowls. They drive big cars, live in bungalows and go to London/Paris for holidays. All these will end if WP or Oppo takes over.
He says that voting in Oppo will bring wide scale changes but these needs to be managed. There should not be a witch hunt as these civil servants r just doing their jobs and should not be unfairly removed ....err these are his words not mine. But I also do not agree to wholesale removal of the top layer of the civil service as these will cause disruptions to the economy.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?151882-What-happen-if-PAP-lose-in-2016-Will-top-civil-servants-lose-their-jobs&goto=newpost).