PDA

View Full Version : JB KTV Lounges & LSBs

wang_zai
13-06-2005, 02:53 PM
This thread is dedicated purely to KTVs & LSBs in JB..so those bros interested in these joints...this thread is for us man!!

Let me start with a little contribution...i m a newbie..heard about Sakura Ktv...but never been there,,so maybe...any bros can start the ball rolling and provide Frs???

Thanks in advance!!

Hakoshu
13-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Tat is ur contributions???????????

Let me start with a little contribution...i m a newbie..heard about Sakura Ktv...but never been there,,so maybe...any bros can start the ball rolling and provide Frs???

Thanks in advance!!

ryanlim
13-06-2005, 04:48 PM
This thread is dedicated purely to KTVs & LSBs in JB..so those bros interested in these joints...this thread is for us man!!

yeah...............finally Bro.........why didn't anybody start such a thread before :rolleyes: ..........you're the man

????????????????? like that call contribution ah??????????????

ok lor.............here's mine............i heard a lot about Sakura Pub and Cafe............have been to Taman Sentosa to recee the location..........know where is it........but never been into the joint though......... :D

Randi_Candi
13-06-2005, 04:53 PM
yeah...............finally Bro.........why didn't anybody start such a thread before ..........you're the man

????????????????? like that call contribution ah??????????????

ok lor.............here's mine............i heard a lot about Sakura Pub and Cafe............have been to Taman Sentosa to recee the location..........know where is it........but never been into the joint though......... :D
Can bring me there?
U been to the boat? I can show u w it is too :p

ryanlim
13-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Can bring me there?
U been to the boat? I can show u w it is too

can can...........no problem..........we go to the coffeeshop beside SK to drink coffee :p

the boat??????what's the boat huh??????? pai sei i only been to the Harbour before nia :o

Randi_Candi
13-06-2005, 04:59 PM
can can...........no problem..........we go to the coffeeshop beside SK to drink coffee

the boat??????what's the boat huh??????? pai sei i only been to the Harbour before nia :o
The love boat.......many beautiful romance take place there, u never been there?? But tis MY love boat is lustful encounters

Damn! Long time no go gai gai in tat part of town liao

Personnaly prefer the seremban joints of pubs, kopi in MY very diluted leh :(

ryanlim
13-06-2005, 05:06 PM
The love boat.......many beautiful romance take place there, u never been there?? But tis MY love boat is lustful encounters

Damn! Long time no go gai gai in tat part of town liao

nbz......LB say LB lah.............say what the Boat..........make me blur blur :p

hmmm...........you long time no go gai gai in that part of the town mean that you use to frequent there right :D please help the threadstarter by providing FRs

Randi_Candi
13-06-2005, 05:13 PM
nbz......LB say LB lah.............say what the Boat..........make me blur blur :p

hmmm...........you long time no go gai gai in that part of the town mean that you use to frequent that right
please help the threadstarter by providing FRs
All my pics lost liao......but I had my fair share of fun n scary moments
Nbzzz.....most jialat 1 time was checking by the ninjas in covered faces
Made my supposedly fun nite became a nite of sitting in the rm with brite lites n no zabors

Nbzz......arrow me lidat goot meh? :D

Y u 1 2 show tis sua gu old man w is the most hip hop mai?

Hakoshu
13-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Love boat..... Remember one fo the bros got involved and had a child with one of the girls there.... my memories are mostly in ALi ba ba and GM while cheonging with the EX JB MOB

6" boy
13-06-2005, 05:20 PM
When did all the LSB start back their operation? How come I don't know. The wind stop blowing liao meh?

There is no need to start this tread. There are numerous LSB tread before this one. Go do some reading in this forum and stop wasting our time repeating the same thing.

Randi_Candi
13-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Love boat..... Remember one fo the bros got involved and had a child with one of the girls there.... my memories are mostly in ALi ba ba and GM while cheonging with the EX JB MOB
Fm pub hopping, LSB swinging to head shaking
Hiazzz......was fun while it lasted for me n my kakis :p

Hakoshu
13-06-2005, 05:23 PM
I think it started a week ago.... The LSBs are still badly injured and not recover fully thus a lack of quality girls.......

When did all the LSB start back their operation? How come I don't know. The wind stop blowing liao meh?

Malaysian Datuk
13-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Love boat..... Remember one fo the bros got involved and had a child with one of the girls there.... [/B]the baby should be a few months old liao...hiak hiak :D

Malaysian Datuk
13-06-2005, 10:37 PM
ok lor.............here's mine............i heard a lot about Sakura Pub and Cafe............have been to Taman Sentosa to recee the location..........know where is it........but never been into the joint though......... :Dliar liar pants on fire.....since you are inside tonite, go and check it out lor?

nokia8800
13-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Sakura Cafe have close for past few weeks. Dont know reopen already or not. Being there before. The Girl there are frm china, vietnam, thailand, indonesia. The room there are so smelly, no hot water to bath 1.
damage=1 jug beer $50++, Fruits and nuts $10 per plate, Room charge $30, FJ $100, Tips ard 20-30 this was the price b4 it closed lah. Now i dont know

wang_zai
14-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Sakura Cafe have close for past few weeks. Dont know reopen already or not. Being there before. The Girl there are frm china, vietnam, thailand, indonesia. The room there are so smelly, no hot water to bath 1.
damage=1 jug beer $50++, Fruits and nuts $10 per plate, Room charge $30, FJ $100, Tips ard 20-30 this was the price b4 it closed lah. Now i dont know

other than Sakura since it is closed, any other spots worth our money??So bros out ther any spots in JB to recommend??

craz
14-06-2005, 04:26 PM
I think it started a week ago.... The LSBs are still badly injured and not recover fully thus a lack of quality girls.......

So bro,

are we going to have a mob this week to test water ??

O2OOOO
14-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Confirm Sakura reopen liao...was there last night, however the quality of girls is lacking at the moment (not too many "xiao jie" also).

Hakoshu
14-06-2005, 10:49 PM
haha, Can.. No problem, call me~

So bro,

are we going to have a mob this week to test water ??

so_good
14-06-2005, 11:59 PM

Thanks in advance!!
There gals from all over assean, Ktv but you cannot sing Karoake and only sang by others. Damages -Rm100 for 45 mins specials; ktv Room -Rm40 for the night; One Jug -rm60; mics - rm40. Still missed out those days at Ali Ba Ba, where the gals is willing to sit around for hours.

Any place similar to Ali Ba Ba, pls recommend.

8ight
15-06-2005, 12:04 AM
i passed by sakura last sat and its seems open for business again but dun expect any late nights according to my jb friends

Reaper
15-06-2005, 01:12 AM

bro....u mean o say that at SAKURA u can actually have a shower?!?!?!?! :eek:

Reaper
15-06-2005, 01:13 AM
There gals from all over assean, Ktv but you cannot sing Karoake and only sang by others. Damages -Rm100 for 45 mins specials; ktv Room -Rm40 for the night; One Jug -rm60; mics - rm40. Still missed out those days at Ali Ba Ba, where the gals is willing to sit around for hours.

Any place similar to Ali Ba Ba, pls recommend.
haiz....miss those lsb days at GM & ABB..........Mr Devil & Gang...where r u guys...time to conduct scouting ops in enemy territory again......wahahahaha

Malboy
16-06-2005, 10:00 AM
I went to Loveboat on Tuesday's nite until 2 a.m. There were a lot of local young good looking chicks and do offer their services. A few Malay or Sabahan chick there too. PRC chicks have all gone as due to the Big Wind. Instead of buying them drinks, just give them RM20 n tell them to keep quite. Let them sit down n chat with you.

Actual Sakura, Loveboat n few others are operated by the same bosses.

Go bros n have a try on it. Give us FR after it.

LoveThai
16-06-2005, 10:08 AM
where is loveboat huh bro? :D

craz
16-06-2005, 04:53 PM
haha, Can.. No problem, call me~

Bro,

heard that the joint really have limited, so think maybe wait and see.

Super4V1Blue
16-06-2005, 06:23 PM
been to sakura once heard that there is a number of sakura so dunno which 1 u all talking about but my last visit was 1 year ago liaoz keke so dun bombard me :p ........ the sakura i been to was a ktv last time once u step in the room u will be thinking wtf no tv nothing just the room n sofa only cock rite..... if i never remember wrongly its RM60 to bonk in the ktv room with ur frenz around then its RM80 to bonk in a cock up hotel room n RM300 for over nite....... u can order beer too.....think that sakura is just for bonking only lor :eek:

Malboy
16-06-2005, 11:20 PM
where is loveboat huh bro? :D

Loveboat is in Jalan Sarempang, Taman Pelangi near Affin Bank.

wang_zai
23-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Loveboat is in Jalan Sarempang, Taman Pelangi near Affin Bank.

Can provide your two cents worth of fr on LOveboat..nvr been there yet...thanks

wayne]
24-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Can provide your two cents worth of fr on LOveboat..nvr been there yet...thanks

Loveboat? u can actually sing songs there.. but oldies.. ladies wise, not that bad.. there is stil gem somewhere, u just need to discover them. Damage wise is around the same for all LSB.

Reaper, I am hungry for PUssy.. any INTRO? :)

livedinpeace
24-06-2005, 03:33 PM

There is no need to start this tread. There are numerous LSB tread before this one. Go do some reading in this forum and stop wasting our time repeating the same thing.

ya huh when did the LSB started back..?oh ya..still got one la somewhere near GM also but f**k loh coz juz few gals and they will ask if u dun want they will chao to next table then u can sit down there sleep..somemore a bit offspec one and cannot autoroam :mad: ...as my favourite plc GM no more.... got anywhere else happening nowadays..?

Reaper
24-06-2005, 04:36 PM
']Loveboat? u can actually sing songs there.. but oldies.. ladies wise, not that bad.. there is stil gem somewhere, u just need to discover them. Damage wise is around the same for all LSB.

wahahahahahaha.....the LSB master is bac.....u sure the one i intro enuff standard for u anot?????hehehehehe just kidding.......I also in the process of finding.....hopefully can find sisters so can intro one to you...what happened to the rest of the gang?!?!?!?!..all disappeared liao........ :eek:

craz
24-06-2005, 07:29 PM
']Loveboat? u can actually sing songs there.. but oldies.. ladies wise, not that bad.. there is stil gem somewhere, u just need to discover them. Damage wise is around the same for all LSB.

Bro wayne,

long time no see.
so u back for action ??

Malaysian Datuk
25-06-2005, 07:23 PM

Reaper, I am hungry for PUssy.. any INTRO? :)only 1 or 2 'ktv' rooms can karaoke.....the rest are standard lsb rooms.....girls wise very limited. Bro you sms me the other day? got the message too late liao....PM you my new number :)

rolly
27-06-2005, 02:59 AM
oh... so jb lsb back opening liao huh?

can pm me so i can join?

l3atu
27-06-2005, 12:56 PM
been to sakura once heard that there is a number of sakura so dunno which 1 u all talking about but my last visit was 1 year ago liaoz keke so dun bombard me. ........ the sakura i been to was a ktv last time once u step in the room u will be thinking wtf no tv nothing just the room n sofa only cock rite..... if i never remember wrongly its RM60 to bonk in the ktv room with ur frenz around then its RM80 to bonk in a cock up hotel room n RM300 for over nite....... u can order beer too.....think that sakura is just for bonking only lor :eek:

Thats the rate of yester years...now I think the rate is at RM80 to bonk in the room, and RM 100 - 120 to bonk in hotel. Gonna give a try to Love Boat. ;)

milo_man
27-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Miss those days in sakura cos is everyday 2-3 days go there in the past..esp where i got my ger to entertain me everytime..since den i switch back to local lsb..although a bit ex..but is more comfortable here
if those lsb in my reopen, think i will go there to survey 1st cos i believe the price will increase

l3atu
27-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Miss those days in sakura cos is everyday 2-3 days go there in the past..esp where i got my ger to entertain me everytime..since den i switch back to local lsb..although a bit ex..but is more comfortable here
if those lsb in my reopen, think i will go there to survey 1st cos i believe the price will increase

If price is increased till the same level as SG's LSBs, I'll rather stay in SG... :p

wayne]
28-06-2005, 01:31 AM
Bro wayne,

long time no see.
so u back for action ??

Hi, bro..

Not back in action as yet. still waiting .. still waiting ..
Miss those days with GM J3. heehee..
-i feel like a KING- :)

wayne]
28-06-2005, 01:33 AM
wahahahahahaha.....the LSB master is bac.....u sure the one i intro enuff standard for u anot?????hehehehehe just kidding.......I also in the process of finding.....hopefully can find sisters so can intro one to you...what happened to the rest of the gang?!?!?!?!..all disappeared liao........ :eek:

Haha.. since when i was the LSB master? i was just a puppet of GM. Being toyed around.. :p

The rest seem missing.. like JB LSBs

jojo79
30-06-2005, 01:03 PM
LIXIN is back
the damage is still the same but the "singing" is 120 liao :mad:
somehow there is very little gals,
i went last nite and found 4 gals supporting 4 rooms...
Anyway, i found 60 very interesting but full of atitude problem.. i have a feeling that she is the hottest gal soon...

I have heard so much for love boat.... is it like lixin??? :confused:

Last nite damage:
150 for room (4 pax)
120 for singing
20 for aunties

procum
06-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Hey Guys where is LIXIN anyway?? Looking around in the threads for a while but still can't find the address. Can any kind souls tell me LIXIN's address so I can skip my rounds at Sakura for a week? Thank you guys in advance......

blushing_guy
09-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Hi to all brudders here, can anyone please tell me where LIXIN is? Would greatly appreciate if someone can tell me cos i never been here before. Thanks. ;)

uncle8
10-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Hi to all brudders here, can anyone please tell me where LIXIN is? Would greatly appreciate if someone can tell me cos i never been here before. Thanks. ;)

At Jalan Sulam, behind the famous Bamboo Restaurant.
U may eat paper wrapped chicken then walk the back lane, look for young chick.

marvellous99
17-09-2006, 07:08 PM

Do you know the contact number as I stay in KL and before go there,I need to confirm the business hour and rest day.

Thank you.

procum
13-10-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey bros, I went to the loveboat in taman pelangi and got a shock out of my life!! I has turned into a KTV Pub!!! I checked with the waitress in the loveboat and confirmed that it is the right place. It used to be a LSB but converted to 'clean' place now.....Sad, one less place for LSB.... However I might be wrong as some bros posted about this place 3 months back and the waitress told me that the place has been like a KTV Pub for more than half a year or more. Can anyone share some points about this joint?

The entry to the LSB version of loveboat might be the same as Lixin and Sakura?? From the back alley??

6" boy
13-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Bro procum, Loveboat LSB no more already. It has been change to a clean pub more than 2 years ago. I still remember my very first trip to LSB was Loveboat and the indo girl really wet and smell nice.

I still patron loveboat offen for drink. I think because of the big wind that make the boss change his business.

ducatistrada
17-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Went to LoveBoat y-day nite. This place is those normal ktv pub now.

Lotsa gals as usual and a few table of customers.

1 bucket costs RM63 or so. Didnt stay for long but for those into singing or chill out place, perhaps can try.

gunner_champs
26-10-2006, 01:19 AM
dear all just want to clarify is all the usual joints like sakurA AND the loveboat.. fullt operational ???

any nice girls to recommand as i tot of going over this weekend

gunner_champs
26-10-2006, 01:23 AM
can any kind souls out there give me the add and the location oF SAKURA ? very tempting to go there?

thansk

newbie80
26-10-2006, 09:38 PM
gg LSB later in a few hours...any kind bros can recommend the LSB to go now? from the previous few posts seems like Lixin is the best choice...will it be operational on a weekday tonight? any help greatly appreciated thx!!!

psyco125
28-10-2006, 03:35 PM
can any kind souls out there give me the add and the location oF SAKURA ? very tempting to go there?

thansk

tell the taxi driver go to "THE STORE" a shopping centre at sentosa. Sakura is just opposite "THE STORE" separated by the main road. Think the name change to "marcopolis or somthing like that.

Happy cheonging :)

fatty_bastard
28-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Hi Bros!

Asked the boss last year why close the LSB, he told me that it's because his son's gf broke up with him when she found out his dad doing this sorta biz, that's why he closed down. Also made friend with boss's older daughter. She's an NUS graduate leh!

Anywayz, they are really nice people, and i enjoy going there for a drink once in awhile :)

magic7
31-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Really missed those days in Sakura, Golden Million
Was such a regular a few years back that at one stage in Sakura our gang was called "Tian Tian Lai" (meaning Everyday come)

We used to spend 6hours-8hours at the joint (it's our second home) and can name all the people working there. It was a really friendly and fun environment.

But after all the revamp, these places are being run by young punks who don't know what customer service is. Treat you like a second class citizens when you're there. End up, we totally stop our patronage...

I miss those old days...sign...

JeffKL
02-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Good LSBs are a non-entity now...

Went Sakura on Monday night after a drinking session with some clients at a pub at Pelangi. They wanted more action so had to bring them to Sakura, in hope that I won't disappoint them.

KNN, went there had to wait so bloody long before they open the door for you. We were then shown a room, all 5 of us. Not too bad, at least it's relatively clean but a little run down.

Then capt call in the girls.. we didn't even got the chance to choose as the captain quickly made the girls sit down with each of us. 4 Thais and 1 indon. Looks and body not too bad. We also ordered 2 + 1 jug (beer) promotion.

Capt off the lights then the games begin!! The girls are very spontaneous! They quickly got into action by riding ontop of you, licking all over and sucking ur nipples. My fren more garang and pin the girl down and starting "raping" her.. All wearing G-string and no bras.. In the pitch black room, it was quite funny as it has been a long time since I sat in the darkness listening to alot of licking and moaning sounds.. hahaha...

In less than 20 mins, capt pop into the room asking which one of us going up for "special"

2 of my frens went up. Rate was RM 139 for after 11p.m.. Happy hour was RM 109 (until 11pm)

After their satisfied bonk, they came down. As usual, since 3 of us did not go up, the girls conveniently left our room under the pretext of "other" customers.. I went to toilet outside and on the way, survey other room. Yeah right, the only customers i see is the Sakura staff... some girls sitting at corridor catching flies..

ANyways, later when my frens came down, they did not say much, except that their deed was done. Then capt intro 2nd round of different girls. this time was 3 thais and 2 myanmars.

my other fren liked his new girl cos SYT, so also went up for his mission. When he came down, he KBKB cos he said the room was like shit. Enter the room only potong steam. cos only got matteress. and smells funny. anyways, he said he won't come back again cos he scared kenna VD.

my girl then told me upstairs only 2 rooms can pakai. the rest of the rooms are shit holes. then my other frens laughed cos they also kenna the lousy rooms and purposely didnt tell my 3rd fren about it.

anyways, 2 of us never go up cos not in the mood. the girls are quite sporting anyways.

Report:
Girls : About 15 girls, excluding those in rooms (allegedly)
Quality: Not too bad, very sporting and can roam all areas. Saw a few other girls in other rooms quite SYT too. Mostly Thais and Indon. A few Myanmars.
Room: KTV room was ok, but upstairs heard is like pigsty
Capt & mummies: Ur usual bloodsuckers. Plus the bo chap attitude. Tat why its called LSB...
Cost: 2 + 1 jug beer, plus girl drinks plus fruits and etc.. = RM 440!!
RTF: No way! Cos of cut throat prices and shitty beer..
Tips: We gave each girl tips about RM20 & RM 10 to the whiny mummy (told her to f&^% off)

Malaysian Datuk
06-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi Bros!

Asked the boss last year why close the LSB, he told me that it's because his son's gf broke up with him when she found out his dad doing this sorta biz, that's why he closed down. Also made friend with boss's older daughter. She's an NUS graduate leh!

Anywayz, they are really nice people, and i enjoy going there for a drink once in awhile :)His son any chance happens to be the long haired freak Ah Di? if Boss go straight then where are the old staff like John (another long hair)?

blushing_guy
24-12-2006, 04:04 PM

Sorry for the late reply as i seldom login at Sammyboy. :)

Anyway i've found where Lixin is located. Once again, thanks alot for telling me the location. BTW, Merry Christmas. :D

koukou
10-06-2008, 02:34 PM
2 yrs no one reply to this tread?
i saw alot of ktv at sentosa there leh. all not fun one ah?
got any ktv like jing ge in singapore?

5m@||¢h@ng3
10-06-2008, 05:25 PM
got any ktv like jing ge in singapore?

They are still around...

SAKURA is closed.
Lixin still operational.
Apollo2 is closed.
Million is closed.

But, be careful - big wind...must wear ur sneakers so that you can "walk" away faster... :D

koukou
11-06-2008, 01:12 AM
where is it?
fun bo?

5m@||¢h@ng3
11-06-2008, 06:54 PM
where is it?
fun bo?

You arh...

Earlier, you already mentioned the locations and yet, u still ask... :confused:

Fun depends on you... :cool:

koukou
12-06-2008, 09:00 AM
You arh...

all of these in sentosa ah?
oh ok. thanks

koukou
12-06-2008, 09:24 AM
all these is ktv or lsb?
u know ship 2? the girls can play?

5m@||¢h@ng3
12-06-2008, 06:13 PM
all these is ktv or lsb?
u know ship 2? the girls can play?

Honestly, everywhere we go - KTV, LSB, Pub, CoffeeBean, etc...

All depends on our Agung multi-colored face, ur skills and a bit of luck... :D

Been there ONCE long time ago but we brought our own gals though. Still think can play but mostly local gals if I remember correctly...

You might as well go "upstairs" in the same building. :p

Cock_Why
14-06-2008, 02:13 AM
Please don't flame me for side tracking a bit.

Before going to KTV to release my secual urge, I have another urge, that is to fill up my stomach with Char Koay Teow. Anyone can recommend where is the best Char Koay Teow in JB ?

Hakoshu
16-06-2008, 01:48 AM
Lixin is beside the ex apollo2 isn't??

5m@||¢h@ng3
16-06-2008, 05:06 AM
Lixin is beside the ex apollo2 isn't??

Same stretch of shop houses. Think there is only one joint there only...

BoyToy
04-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Was at Golden 88 last Saturday night at around 10pm. Only 5-6 gals in the whole lsb, quality around 5/10 only. Saw only one quite chio PRC in the corridor but captain say she busy and cannot get her.

First round of gals only 2 to choose from but not to my liking. Ask captain as and when got any gals available bring in to let us see, but waited whole nite and captain never bring in any. So went outside to stand at the corridor but really can see not many gals working. Overall, very disappointing visit.

Just before leaving, captain came in and apologized to us saying very few working becos got big wind.

Can any bro confirm this? If really got big wind then maybe next few week eat vegetarian for a while liao. No point wasting time and money to go lsb until the wind clears up.

5m@||¢h@ng3
04-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Was at Golden 88 last Saturday night

where golden88??? :p

anyway, usualie we call ahead first and check cuisine and conditions. Sometimes we get updates once a month... :D

so, rule of thumb - always try to make fren with some1 on the inside... :cool:

eric_tan76
04-08-2008, 08:16 PM

anyway, usualie we call ahead first and check cuisine and conditions. Sometimes we get updates once a month... :D

bro... if u wanna go, then let me know. i will be yr tour guide. as for the info that i gather, this place is cheaper than other papaya farm in jb

BoyToy
04-08-2008, 08:18 PM

Opposite Crystal Crown Hotel. The old Golden Million if you know where that is.

Business bad nowadays and I find that captains not as frenly and service oriented as before. Last time during Sakura or Golden Million times, when there is no gals, the captain will honestly tell you no gals and ask you come other time.

Nowadays whenever call any captain from any lsb to ask if got gals anot they sure say have and ask u to go down and see. Go down liao they serve you beer and fruits liao then give you some excuse for not having gals. Call and no call oso the same.

admirer09
04-08-2008, 10:37 PM
just to add on , went in there on sun nite .... same thing as most bros here , big big wind
but luckily one of the bros mention got china one , if i 'am not wrong currently onli got 2 china one , one of them call dong dong quite cute & pretty onli 21. But think both returning laio, luckily i got her h/p number and i think they got con into coming into LSB but heard one of them coming to our shores soon~ soo .... keep ur fingers crossed

5m@||¢h@ng3
04-08-2008, 11:58 PM
The old Golden Million if you know where that is.

Hmm, tot only Lixin left. I been to GoldenMillion a few times but mostly Apollo2 once upon a long time ago. Think some of the captains there still remember me... :p

Sorry tat u got bad experience. I kena before also but not all the time. My contact now quite honest. got once, I go because i "follow" another captain's advice (he got gal in platinum so tot we make fren fren for lubang). My contact scold me when he saw me there. "already say, no gals - u still come..." Realie no gals. Only 1 thai chick. But at least got the thai chick to strip and entertain us brothers a bit... :D

5m@||¢h@ng3
05-08-2008, 12:02 AM
as for the info that i gather, this place is cheaper than other papaya farm in jb

Not sure if its the same place I went after golf tat jb trip.

I only know there is one place there...;)

Also, they dun take cards anymore. Sianz... Also, they like to settle bill first b4 action starts. :mad:

BUT, still like the gals there...heehee... TOMYAM...cute cute, petite petite... and all can speak mandarin or hokkien. Can communicate since my thai also very bad now...

5m@||¢h@ng3
05-08-2008, 12:04 AM
luckily i got her h/p number and i think they got con into coming into LSB but heard one of them coming to our shores soon~ soo .... keep ur fingers crossed

Remember to FR!!!

I go call my contact to check if got PRC now or not... :rolleyes:

BoyToy
23-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Planning to go down to the lsb beside Hotel Grand Bluewave tomorrow during happy hour. But no kaki.

Anyone going tomorrow, can i join? or any one interested to join me?

LoveThai
23-08-2008, 08:21 PM
BoyToy, the LSB you talking about i believe is Apollo, went there last week. not bad, qutie fun

BoyToy
23-08-2008, 08:53 PM
BoyToy, the LSB you talking about i believe is Apollo, went there last week. not bad, qutie fun

Yep! Last time was called apollo. But I think now is some different name already. Though i cannot remember wat the new name is. Anyway, wat the name is not important.

U interested to go again tomorrow?

LoveThai
23-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Yep! Last time was called apollo. But I think now is some different name already. Though i cannot remember wat the new name is. Anyway, wat the name is not important.

U interested to go again tomorrow?

what time will you be going? PM me

BoyToy
25-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Went to the LSB beside Hotel Grand Bluewave last night (formerly known as Apollo). Updates of the place as below. (A bit too much details maybe. But might be helpful to newbies.)

Name: 东京 (they call themselves "Dung Jin" in English)
Address: No. 15R, Jalan Bukit Meldrum, 80300, JB (Beside Hotel Grand Bluewave)
Renovation: Exactly same as Apollo time. No renovation was done. Not clean, but not too dirty. Typical LSB conditions.
Happy Hour: No HH system anymore.
Price:
Room(small) - RM40/4hrs
Beer - RM50/jug (soft drinks is available but at the same price)
Fruits - RM20/plate
Snacks - RM15/plate
Towel - RM2 each
Ladies Drink - RM15/shot
(*Above items subject to 5% tax and 10% Service charge)
Bonk - RM100 + RM10(for the room upstairs)/45mins

Misc Tips - the following people will ask for tips:
1. Person that brings you the towel
2. Person at the upstairs room that bring you tea after your bonk
3. Person that brings you the bill
4. Ah Jie's (around 3-4 of them)
5. your girl

The bonking room is on top of the lsb and the stairs leading upstairs is inside the lsb. Meaning there is no need to go out of the lsb and run across the road to get to the bonking room (not like last time). Conditions of these rooms varies. All these rooms have a attached toilet and generally are not very clean. Some got single bed only and some got queen size bed. Some got water heater, some dun. Some got soap dispenser and some dun. Some can lock the main door and some can't.

I reached the place at 7pm and gals are plentiful to choose from. Can see at least 20 gals sitting in the lounge area not serving customers. There are 2 PRC and the rest all are Thai/Viet/Cam/Indo/Myan/etc. Most of them quite young and a handful quite pretty. But by the time I was leaving the place (around 11pm) most of the rooms are occupied by customers and the gals in the lounge left only around 5 not so pretty ones.

Pros and Cons in Summary
Pros: -
1. Despite other lsb claiming got big wind, DungJin has a good number of gals to choose from.
2. Some other lsb requires their gals to go from room to room whenever they are not servicing another customers (a lot of butterflying). In DungJin, the gal will stay with you whole night unless you request to change gal.
3. The bonking room is within the lsb. No need to go out of the lsb to get to the bonking room.

Cons:
1. Quite expensive. Can find lsb that charge lesser than DungJin.
2. Captains not very frenly (I remember reading another thread on "Tokyo lsb" that says the same thing also.). The only one that I find quite frenly is Ah Tan.
3. Quite aggressive when they push the beer, fruits and snacks to you.
4. Quite aggressive when the captains and ah jie's ask for tips.

Please up me if you find the information useful.

lonely99714
25-08-2008, 04:53 PM
i perfer goto "qing ren", tat gal on there quite perty and nice, and young.. all no more than 26yrs, some more u can get 18 or 19 one....

5m@||¢h@ng3
25-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Went to the LSB beside Hotel Grand Bluewave last night (formerly known as Apollo).

Name: 东京 (they call themselves "Dung Jin" in English)

Hmm, they re-opened? Was closed for awhile just before the BIG wind... :cool:

Last time, very few gems - got one realie cute from Haadyai with her sis. Managed to bonk her before she left... :p

Will make a call to check... :D

len88
27-08-2008, 12:06 AM
recently not worth for going any LSB ..... big wind .. expensive ... better go somewhere else ...

LoveThai
27-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi bro,

Where is this Qing Ren Located?

LoveThai
27-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Hi bro,

Where is this Qing Ren Located?

len88
27-08-2008, 03:47 PM
qing ren LSB near " man zhu shuang " massage centre ... beside qing ren got 1 karaoke ....behind got 1 clinic ... you must drive along small road can find it

Mr Pink
27-08-2008, 04:49 PM
qing ren LSB near " man zhu shuang " massage centre ... beside qing ren got 1 karaoke ....behind got 1 clinic ... you must drive along small road can find it

thanks for the info :)

andyqkw
29-08-2008, 03:31 PM
i perfer goto "qing ren", tat gal on there quite perty and nice, and young.. all no more than 26yrs, some more u can get 18 or 19 one....

Is Qing Ren still open???

Went there 2 weeks ago and it was very quite, no one standing at the back lane also. Thought it was closed and went to Apollo instead.

High till Dry
14-10-2008, 11:57 PM
Wat's the road name for Qing Ren? Thanks! :)

kychee78
20-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Are these places still open? interested to go try them out tmr.. any brothers wanna join me? PM me..

LoveThai
20-10-2008, 11:20 PM
I believe Tokyo LSB is still open :)

ReCaRo79
21-10-2008, 01:01 AM
I believe Tokyo LSB is still open :)

Bro, where is that?

BoyToy
21-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Bro, where is that?

Bro, Tokyo LSB is Dung Jin LSB. Dung Jin is chinese for Tokyo.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3004847-post79.html

99pig
22-10-2008, 04:07 AM
may i know how to go to this Ming Zhu LSB? is it any landmark nearby? i not so familar with JB road, let alone small road.

ReCaRo79
23-10-2008, 01:30 AM
Bro, Tokyo LSB is Dung Jin LSB. Dung Jin is chinese for Tokyo.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3004847-post79.html

Thanks bro

demarco
25-10-2008, 06:12 PM
bro... if u wanna go, then let me know. i will be yr tour guide. as for the info that i gather, this place is cheaper than other papaya farm in jb

when going again? :confused:

LoveThai
25-10-2008, 09:26 PM
How about going in tonight? PM me. :)

High till Dry
26-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Just returned from Dong Jin LSB.

Room- RM40 (4 hours)
Beer- RM62 (small, diluted jar of beer)
Fruits- RM50
and miscellaenous.
FJ- RM65 + RM10 for room

Very few gals and they are not willing to work during happy hour. Will think twice of going back again unless got more gals...

kychee78
26-10-2008, 08:58 PM
im going in to JB to this place coming tue so any bros wanna join me drop me a PM

sweetyangthing
26-10-2008, 11:40 PM

Room- RM40 (4 hours)
Fruits- RM50
and miscellaenous.
FJ- RM65 + RM10 for room

Very few gals and they are not willing to work during happy hour. Will think twice of going back again unless got more gals...

i also came back from that place. 1st time to m'sian lsb, dun really fancy it though bonks may sound cheap.

just to add on, went with 2 of my kakis. the jug of beer is slightly smaller than standard jug size. taste is not so good (Carlsberg)...yeah agreed with some bros here, some girls gave a black face, my friend's girl not willing to show boobs etc...intimiditing and pushy waiters/bouncers..really not my cup of tea.

we had 2 jugs, with fruits, rm charge etc, the total cost is RM288 (exclude tips and bonks). girls mainly thais and indon. no ktv to sing, bonk rooms are in very bad condition. Sianzz:(

would rather spend on more quality bonks.

High till Dry
27-10-2008, 11:05 PM
i also came back from that place. 1st time to m'sian lsb, dun really fancy it though bonks may sound cheap.

would rather spend on more quality bonks.

u can always go to Blue Wave which is next to Dong Jin.

Thai Rak Thai
27-10-2008, 11:19 PM
would rather spend on more quality bonks. either ZON or Blue Wave if bonks in particular

ReCaRo79
28-10-2008, 02:43 AM
any bro going to Dong Jin today?

sweetyangthing
28-10-2008, 10:37 AM
either ZON or Blue Wave if bonks in particular

Hi dude

Actually i went to Bluwave before proceeding to this (Cow) Dung Jin. Fren said bring me to KTV where theres no TV... Wat a joke

BTW wat you said is true, if bonks in particular, more quality service found in m'sia HC. Bluewave has a few SYT gems, my fav. Will post a FR if theres some time later.

So where and how is this ZON place u talking abt, good?

JoySeeker
28-10-2008, 12:29 PM
any bro going to Dong Jin today?

i may go in this friday to try:p...

High till Dry
28-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Hi dude

So where and how is this ZON place u talking abt, good?

Roman Spa @ Zon. There is an existing thread...

BoyToy
29-10-2008, 02:43 PM

Room- RM40 (4 hours)
Fruits- RM50
and miscellaenous.
FJ- RM65 + RM10 for room

I think all this is becos of the big wind. But from what i heard from the captains, most of the time they do have many girls in stock but becos of the big wind, the boss normally will control the good quality girls and not let them go work unless got regular customers ask specifically for them. Cos if got raids, fewer girls means faster evacuation and if get caught, only the not so good girls will be send balek kampong.

The captain gave me some suggestions. (1) if you like a girl, remember the number and the next time you go back, call before hand and specifically ask for that number. The boss will ask the girl to go to work just for you. (2) Go in big group (maybe like 8 to 10 guys) and call before hand to tell them that your group is coming between wat time to wat time and the boss will ask more girls to go down to let you choose within that period. (3) Get big room, buy more drinks and spend more money and after you become VIP by spending a lot of money, tell the captain to call their boss and ask more girls to go down to let you choose.

As for the attitude of the girls, i guess it depends on chemistry.

My final suggestion: Big wind nowadays and no worth going. But if small head cannot tahan and die die must go, it is highly advisable to call them before going down. Going down before Happy Hour ends (like around 6pm) also helps cos less customers means more choices per customer. And it is cheaper during happy hour also.

ReCaRo79
29-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Bro BoyToy, beside dong jin which other ktv will you recommend if die die must go ?

BoyToy
31-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Bro BoyToy, beside dong jin which other ktv will you recommend if die die must go ?

Apart form Dung Jin, the only other LSB that i've been to which is still open is Golden 88. And also, there are so many other lsb named in this thread by other bros. But i am not "recommending" any lsb at this moment. Cos if no wind means all no wind. If got wind means whole JB kena.

If die die must go, then go any one of them and hope for the best. Low stocks doesn't mean no gem. Today got gem doesn't mean tomorrow will have. When the captain say gal is good, you might find her to be like shit.

For now, Bros who can don't go, highly advisable not to go. Bros who die die must go, please post FR and updates after going.

When the economy is bad, illegal business will thrive! When illegal business thrive, we, the customers, will enjoy! Hurrah!!!

demarco
02-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Opposite Crystal Crown Hotel. The old Golden Million if you know where that is.

Business bad nowadays and I find that captains not as frenly and service oriented as before. Last time during Sakura or Golden Million times, when there is no gals, the captain will honestly tell you no gals and ask you come other time.

Nowadays whenever call any captain from any lsb to ask if got gals anot they sure say have and ask u to go down and see. Go down liao they serve you beer and fruits liao then give you some excuse for not having gals. Call and no call oso the same.

Street Smart.....assess the situation once you arrive. Normally if there is a big wind....u should see very little or no gals unless u are here very early.
The captain will always wants to serve your drinks asap, hold first tell the captain. but u will hear bulls and cocks story fr him.....last thing....if u feel not right just leave.

ReCaRo79
03-11-2008, 01:36 AM
Thanks bro BoyToy for updating me.

The last round i went was one Lsb at Taman Sentosa which is formally known as Sakura. We were charged RM 440 for 5 jugs i think. It was so long ago anyway i cant remember.

AlCIA Duh
05-11-2008, 09:59 PM
FR on Tokyo LSB

Visited the place last Sat night. There were 4 of us. Nothing really impressive. Just a rundown LSB with bad attitude staff. :mad:

After we sat down, the captain brought a bunch of gals for us to choose from. Very pushy, give us a black face for not choosing fast enough. After that, came the ladies drink which we do not even have a chance to reject. Within like 10 mins after the gals sat down, the captain came in and asked for $110RM from each of us and told us to go now as the rooms are free. We were already out of the room before we realize what happened. :(

Finished our stuff came out, was offered tea, as mentioned before tips have to be given to the guy outside.My friend's cup was snatched back by the guy after he like took 2 sips. We suspect that they will just refill the unfinished cups, so I wouldn't drink them if I were you. Chill out in the room for a while, the girls only like came back for 2 mins and then disappeared until billing time. Unlike what 1 of the bros here who mentioned that the gals will stay with you throughout. Next came the bill...$415RM for 2 jugs of beer. Met the "4 sisters" who also came in asking for tips. We did a calculation and in total about $1K RM was spent there.

I dunno about you guys, but to us it was definately not worth it. People constantly asking for tips from you in a lousy attitiude like you owe them money, forced to buy crap, lousy beer, dirty rooms. It's like you are not there to relax, instead someone is constantly giving instructions and taking money from you.

So guys, unless your very familiar with the people there, or have some experienced bro or local who can prevent you from being "chopped". My recommandation is to avoid that place with no 2nd thoughts!! Wish I have an extra pair of hands so I can give it 4 thumbs down!! :p

BoyToy
06-11-2008, 11:58 AM
FR on Tokyo LSB
... unless your very familiar with the people there, or have some experienced bro or local who can prevent you from being "chopped". My recommandation is to avoid that place with no 2nd thoughts!!...

Bro,

I agree with you on this point. It is highly advisable that: if you 1st time going, go with a lao jiao; if you go more than one time, stick with the same captain and build a good relationship with the captain. These will make it a lot more enjoyable.

Point to note: No matter which lsb u go, it is going to be the same. If you are too new bird in this lsb scene, all lsb will chop you like no tomorrow.

Can I just check with you, how's the gals like? how many gals working? how's the quality of the gals?

BoyToy
06-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Thanks bro BoyToy for updating me.

The last round i went was one Lsb at Taman Sentosa which is formally known as Sakura. We were charged RM 440 for 5 jugs i think. It was so long ago anyway i cant remember.

Ah... Sakura... during sakura times, you get to bonk in the KTV room itself with your frens bonking their gals right next to you(like mass orgy). Hahaha... No need to go upstairs or cross the street to another room. Quite an interesting and different experience back then. Too bad now the place is closed already.

AlCIA Duh
06-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Can I just check with you, how's the gals like? how many gals working? how's the quality of the gals?

During last Sat night, not much it seems. I would say around 8-10 for us to choose from. At least 4 are those meaty type. The rest are acceptable I guess.

andyqkw
07-11-2008, 03:58 PM
Ah... Sakura... during sakura times, you get to bonk in the KTV room itself with your frens bonking their gals right next to you(like mass orgy). Hahaha... No need to go upstairs or cross the street to another room. Quite an interesting and different experience back then. Too bad now the place is closed already.

Really miss those times, bonking side by side (like mass orgy).

First LSB I went to in JB with friends were to Crystal, near to the current DONG JIN.

5m@||¢h@ng3
07-11-2008, 04:02 PM
FR on Tokyo LSB

Visited the place last Sat night. There were 4 of us. Nothing really impressive. Just a rundown LSB with bad attitude staff. :mad:

So teruk... ?:eek:

This place gave me a couple of gems earlier this year... :p

If I got time, I go complain on ur behalf... :p

andyqkw
11-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Their service attitude really sucks, there was once when one of their staff/captain grab me by my t-shirt for taking my time to choose a gal for overnight booking.

Since then, i've give this Apollo/Dong Jin a miss...

sex crusader
11-11-2008, 05:20 PM
You must realised that these ppl are from underworld community.Don't be suprised that they forced a pork chop down your throat.

andyqkw
14-11-2008, 04:40 PM
You must realised that these ppl are from underworld community.Don't be suprised that they forced a pork chop down your throat.

Haha, still it's no way to treat their customers this way...

You provide me good service and attitude and i'll surely return for more.

You provide me with shit service, i'll shun your place and will advice all my friends against going to your place.

It's that simple.

ReCaRo79
15-11-2008, 08:40 AM
I might be going to Golden88 or Dong Jin later with 2 or 3 guys.

Any regular bro interested ?

Can any bro tell me how's the quality of the girls in Golden88 & Dong Jin this week ? Which one will be better ?

demarco
20-11-2008, 01:10 AM
I might be going to Golden88 or Dong Jin later with 2 or 3 guys.

Any regular bro interested ?

Can any bro tell me how's the quality of the girls in Golden88 & Dong Jin this week ? Which one will be better ?

go Golden88, out of the lot i can find 2 to 3 gal my type.
Dung Jin, out of the lot i cannot find any1 my type. (Most are meaty SYT)
I always go during week day, and i am very chossy. My next trip will be ex-LiXin Pub, saw a pretty thai gal going out with customer when passby. dunno what is drink rate there, any1 visit there do provide some info or wait for my next visit.

ReCaRo79
21-11-2008, 10:48 AM
I always go during week day, and i am very chossy. My next trip will be ex-LiXin Pub, saw a pretty thai gal going out with customer when passby. dunno what is drink rate there, any1 visit there do provide some info or wait for my next visit.

Bro, thanks for enlightening me. :D

sexsex
22-11-2008, 12:45 AM

Hi Bro,
It is still the old LIxin.Its called Pattya now .Its just a normal hanging flower joint before 3 am but bonks can still be arranged @162 ringgit.All the gals will continiue to work upstairs aft 3 Am as Lixin ,Pattya Under same manegement.Just went there last night and took a thai gal for 450 ringgit (overnight).Overall spending will be higher than Tokyo LSb But i will say that this place is really more happening than all the other LSB.

demarco
22-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Hi Bro,
It is still the old LIxin.Its called Pattya now .Its just a normal hanging flower joint before 3 am but bonks can still be arranged @162 ringgit.All the gals will continiue to work upstairs aft 3 Am as Lixin ,Pattya Under same manegement.Just went there last night and took a thai gal for 450 ringgit (overnight).Overall spending will be higher than Tokyo LSb But i will say that this place is really more happening than all the other LSB.

thanks bro, how much u pay for the drinks? ST 162 include room?

sexsex
22-11-2008, 11:36 PM
thanks bro, how much u pay for the drinks? ST 162 include room?

My friend paid for the bottle.I think it is 420 rm for the 1L chvias.
Ladies drinks is 25rm for shots and rm 38 for waterfall.St 162 includes room as room is juz upstair.

fierryman
24-11-2008, 07:58 PM

I just add on other additional infor, they are actually operate as normal pub before 3am, 3 buckets beer (tiger / heineken) would charged RM 95 only during happy hour with fruits RM 35 each plates. The girls there are act as waitress, so only allow light hanky panky not as LSB anymore.
But the "Pipe Dance" is personally feel that quite interesting and impressed me indeed.
As one more thing be always keep in mind, be careful for their Lady Drinks attack.:D:D

TheItchWithin
28-11-2008, 12:29 AM
is golden88 located opposite crystal crown hotel?

prince_tomyum
10-12-2008, 01:48 AM
Hi guys, was at JB yesterday and referred to Eden by a taxi driver.

Accordin to him there's a place where beer's very cheap (RM3.00 per can) :eek:

Can buy a few cans sit down drink chill out wif frenz ..

The WLs from PRC will accompany u chit-chat & drink ..

If deal negotiated can go nearby apartment for a bonk (damage abt RM100) :cool:

However, when we recce the place post-dinner, we were unable to find the recommended place.

Has any fellow samster heard of this place?
If so, may I know its exact location (any landmarks, distinct characteristics, name etc)
I only know it's quite near the customs area ..

Can PM me oso .. many thanks :)

lawrence86
10-12-2008, 03:11 AM
Just tell any taxi driver that you wan to go to Eden in Stuland Laut. u drove after u took the cab that recommanded u?

I dunno abt the prices though; just came back from overseas. all my fren overseas no kaki chiong.

Ortahlah
10-12-2008, 06:54 AM
Hi guys, was at JB yesterday and referred to Eden by a taxi driver.

Accordin to him there's a place where beer's very cheap (RM3.00 per can) :eek:

Can buy a few cans sit down drink chill out wif frenz ..

The WLs from PRC will accompany u chit-chat & drink ..

If deal negotiated can go nearby apartment for a bonk (damage abt RM100) :cool:

However, when we recce the place post-dinner, we were unable to find the recommended place.

Has any fellow samster heard of this place?
If so, may I know its exact location (any landmarks, distinct characteristics, name etc)
I only know it's quite near the customs area ..

Can PM me oso .. many thanks :)

I think where you mentioned is at Stulang Laut. Its the duty free zone, that's why the beer is cheap there. Cigarettes are at a tax free price too if i am not wrong.

as for the place where WLs will appear, i'm not very sure. If you found this place, please do feedback here. Thanks bro. ;)

tooman1
10-12-2008, 02:27 PM
I think where you mentioned is at Stulang Laut. Its the duty free zone, that's why the beer is cheap there. Cigarettes are at a tax free price too if i am not wrong.

as for the place where WLs will appear, i'm not very sure. If you found this place, please do feedback here. Thanks bro. ;)

beer cheap and clubbing only but no prc availabale.:cool:

mightyangel
10-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Too all brothers, nice to meet u all...i think i can provide some information to some brothers question. Actually there is a secret hideout at EDEN hotel..which not much people know about it. But how should i giv the direction to u guys...well..i will make it simple..this place is locatde at lower ground and u can only walk down there from outside. u cannot walk down from Eden itself..cos this is Eden first food court. If anyone know where is Eden Old food court then u know where i mentioned. If u walk in the main entrance thru Eden Hall...u walk by ur left hand side..then b4 u reach the zon shopping entrance u will find a alcohol drug shop on ur left side and an EXIT door right hand ...go thru the right hand door and follow ur instinct ...hehe....u first step out of the exit u..watch ur left hand ....u will find an entrance ...go down there then u will find ur ideal..place...but IF I DUN RECOMMEND U TO GO THERE..COS THE PRC AND INDON AND THAILAND ARE NORMAL QUALITY AND MOST OF THEM ABOVE 30+. u will find urself lucky if u c one young PRC..hehe..Hope u guys enjoy it..DRINK IS REALLY CHEAP

prince_tomyum
12-12-2008, 12:23 AM
Hey mightyangel, thanks for makin the effort to guide me :).

But I'm not too sure I get you. :(

From what I remember there's one hotel, one shoppin mall and inside this shoppin mall near the entrance got sell duty-free alcohol cheaply, oso can see a pub sellin alcohol like Singapore's DXO Towers near the customs. I see only one escalator near the mall's entrance but onli can go to higher levels.

We recce the entire mall plus hotel plus the above-mentioned pub but found nothin .. so upset ..

Maybe u can PM me on the exact location of this hideout?

Thanks again. :cool:

BoyToy
07-01-2009, 11:53 AM
All Bros, I am going down to JB next Saturday, 17 Jan 2009. Would be going down to Dung Jin if can find some kakis to go with me. Recession time, if go alone, the room and beer charges too siong for me. If got kakis can split that costs.

FYI, the lastest charges there is:
Room, Beer, Snacks, Fruits and Misc tips is around RM200 (if 2 ppl go) or RM300 (if 4 ppl go).
Bonking is RM65+RM10 for room during Happy Hour and RM110+RM10 for room after Happy Hour.

Any Bros interested to go with me? please drop me a pm.

mlkfcuk
07-01-2009, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=BoyToy;3374684]All Bros, I am going down to JB next Saturday, 17 Jan 2009. Would be going down to Dung Jin if can find some kakis to go with me. Recession time, if go alone, the room and beer charges too siong for me. If got kakis can split that costs.

Aiyoh bro u got Sing dollar mah! cheap cheap to u mah for rm200 or even rm400! Why need to split sharing somemore?:D

LoveThai
09-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Hi bro BoyToy, i am interested to join you to DongJing, i will prefer to go during Happy Hour.PM me the details :D

fear_leo
09-01-2009, 01:58 AM
All Bros, I am going down to JB next Saturday, 17 Jan 2009. Would be going down to Dung Jin if can find some kakis to go with me. Recession time, if go alone, the room and beer charges too siong for me. If got kakis can split that costs.

FYI, the lastest charges there is:
Room, Beer, Snacks, Fruits and Misc tips is around RM200 (if 2 ppl go) or RM300 (if 4 ppl go).
Bonking is RM65+RM10 for room during Happy Hour and RM110+RM10 for room after Happy Hour.

Any Bros interested to go with me? please drop me a pm.

Hi Boytoy, i'm interest too. pls PM me the detail.Thx

BoyToy
12-01-2009, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=BoyToy;3374684]All Bros, I am going down to JB next Saturday, 17 Jan 2009. Would be going down to Dung Jin if can find some kakis to go with me. Recession time, if go alone, the room and beer charges too siong for me. If got kakis can split that costs.

Aiyoh bro u got Sing dollar mah! cheap cheap to u mah for rm200 or even rm400! Why need to split sharing somemore?:D

The economy is bad ma. Can save, save lor. Anyway, got more kakis go also more fun than sit in the room alone when yr girl is not in there.

Hi bro BoyToy, i am interested to join you to DongJing, i will prefer to go during Happy Hour.PM me the details :D

Bro, you can confirm one or not? I still remember how the last time round you keep saying you will be going with me, then last minute, when i go all the way to the place already you suddenly say you not going. This kind of pilot pattern (put aeroplane) I very sian ji buah one leh... If you confirm not going to put aeroplane this time round, just give me a call this Sat morning ba.

Hi Boytoy, i'm interest too. pls PM me the detail.Thx

Bro, I am not sure what details do you need. Date is this Saturday, 17 Jan 09. Meeting time is 6pm (Happy Hour is from 6pm to 9pm). Meeting place is outside DungJin at No.15 R Jln Bukit Meldrum, 80300 JB. Or if you are free in the day, we can also meet for lunch some other place too. If you have anymore questions, just pm me your contact number and I'll call you by Friday nite or Sat morning.

Any other bros that are interested, please just pm me your contact number. I will be working in some ulu ulu place tat do not have internet access over the next 4 days. I will reply to all your pm on Friday nite or Sat morning latest.

LoveThai
13-01-2009, 01:08 AM
Bro, I am not sure what details do you need. Date is this Saturday, 17 Jan 09. Meeting time is 6pm (Happy Hour is from 6pm to 9pm). Meeting place is outside DungJin at No.15 R Jln Bukit Meldrum, 80300 JB. Or if you are free in the day, we can also meet for lunch some other place too. If you have anymore questions, just pm me your contact number and I'll call you by Friday nite or Sat morning.

Any other bros that are interested, please just pm me your contact number. I will be working in some ulu ulu place tat do not have internet access over the next 4 days. I will reply to all your pm on Friday nite or Sat morning latest.

Okay bro, then i dun confirm first, cause have to depends what shift OC working. :)

vv_great
21-01-2009, 02:07 AM
Need some help from all sbf bro, where the actual location for dong jin and golden88 and last one qing ren?. any volunteer? coz im not that familiar with jb. thanks in advance.

ryanlim
21-01-2009, 04:59 AM
Need some help from all sbf bro, where the actual location for dong jin and golden88 and last one qing ren?.

don't be lazy.......... read thru this thread.......... it's only 10 pages.........

:mad::mad:

any volunteer?

to hold your hand and bring you there????????

:confused:

coz im not that familiar with jb.

take a teksi and tell the driver you want to go to those places you mention..........

:cool:

LoveThai
03-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Any bros wanna visit Tokyo LSB tonight? please pm me. :)

man2009
08-02-2009, 06:36 AM
Any one try Apollo. Is something like Sakura.
Better: 1) Got room with bed.
2) Girls price at happy hours. B4 9.00pm is RM60. Room charge RM10.
After happy hours is RM110.

Open 4.30pm till 5 am.

5m@||¢h@ng3
11-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Any one try Apollo. Is something like Sakura.
Better: 1) Got room with bed.
2) Girls price at happy hours. B4 9.00pm is RM60. Room charge RM10.
After happy hours is RM110.

Open 4.30pm till 5 am.

Apollo?

din know they re-opened...

Bucky Barnes
11-02-2009, 01:54 PM
happy hours is from when to when ?

aniki
11-02-2009, 10:10 PM
hi..
does anyone heard be4 jazz & blues club near hloday plaza?
how to getting there?

scabek
12-02-2009, 06:41 PM
just went back to jb for CNY holiday, and through a friend i came across this joint that is situated in taman sri tebrau (DA MA), as you came downhill from the road Jalan Badik 1 with the pasar on your right, you make a left turn and right away on your right hand side you'll be able to see there's an alleyway. The joint is just to the other side at the front of the shops on both left and right. They operate from 5:30pm till 5am, fantastic for any cheongster's late night fun seeking. I was there twice and they seem to have a healthy supply of thai WG, and a few gems:eek::eek::). you can either go with friends for beer b4 bonk, or you can go "straight in" bonking. saw them tipped off a police car drove by, i think it's quite safe. will conduct 2 more thorough FRs when i have time, need to go now.

Sweetprcbabes2
21-02-2009, 12:08 AM
just went back to jb for CNY holiday, and through a friend i came across this joint that is situated in taman sri tebrau (DA MA), as you came downhill from the road Jalan Badik 1 with the pasar on your right, you make a left turn and right away on your right hand side you'll be able to see there's an alleyway. The joint is just to the other side at the front of the shops on both left and right. They operate from 5:30pm till 5am, fantastic for any cheongster's late night fun seeking. I was there twice and they seem to have a healthy supply of thai WG, and a few gems:eek::eek::). you can either go with friends for beer b4 bonk, or you can go "straight in" bonking. saw them tipped off a police car drove by, i think it's quite safe. will conduct 2 more thorough FRs when i have time, need to go now.

wasn't that Golden Million aka GM ?

5m@||¢h@ng3
24-02-2009, 03:29 PM
hi..
does anyone heard be4 jazz & blues club near hloday plaza?

unless they changed location, they are INSIDE Holiday Plaza? :cool:

Angel_Zen
25-02-2009, 05:33 PM
unless they changed location, they are INSIDE Holiday Plaza? :cool:

there are not much action there

BoyToy
05-03-2009, 11:07 AM
I am planning to go down to Dung Jin (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3004847-post79.html) this Saturday, March 7, 2009.

Probably will be going down at 6pm and leaving by 10pm.

Any lao jiao bros who wish to join me or any xin jiao bros who need someone to introduce you to the place, please drop me a pm. :cool:

Cheers!

BoyToy
11-03-2009, 01:20 PM
A quick update on the Apollo scene (aka Dung Jin). Went at 7pm and left at 11pm on Saturday.

Girls

Only around 12-15 girls working. Quality wise i guess depends on individual Bro, but generally, I think is much lower than the last time I was there. (ie. 2 months ago.)

When I asked the captain how come so few girls, the captains answered "小姐有很多,可是还没有来。" Meaning, "there's a lot of girls but haven't come to work." But when i asked the girls that were there working, they told me that that's all the girls there is already. Not sure who to believe.

Most of the girls that I saw during the last trip was not there last week and captain told me that all of them balik kampong already but did not tell me the reason.

Price

Bonking price increased to RM100 during Happy Hour and RM120 after Happy Hour.

The rest of the prices no change.

Staff Attitude

Unlike last time, captains are not friendly and not helpful anymore.

Overall

This trip was not as enjoyable as the last time I went. The whole experience was still okay, at least nothing/nobody pissed me off.

But I will check out the other LSBs first before considering returning to Apollo.

fcukger
11-03-2009, 09:42 PM
A quick update on the Apollo scene (aka Dung Jin). ......

haix... sad to hear that... this plc was used to be mine playground 10yrs back... but u said until i dont dare to go there anymore to try...

fcukger

andyqkw
17-03-2009, 12:15 PM
"小姐有很多,可是还没有来。"

This is what they always say, you can sit there for hours waiting and the captain's "还没有来" will turn out to be "永远都不会来" cos' there isn't any to start with...

It's their way to trick you into staying and have some beers and perhaps get some girls to play with first while waiting.

ReCaRo79
07-04-2009, 11:06 PM
I suppose the 2 better LSBs in JB now are Dong Jin aka "Apollo" & Golden88. Any bros been to these 2 LSBs recently ?

What i heard was Golden88 is better in terms of girls wise as in more prcs wheras Dong Jin consists of mainly indo, thais and viets. Btw, Dong Jin is so near Blue Wave Hotel.

mckain
08-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Bonking price increased to RM100 during Happy Hour and RM120 after Happy Hour.

Gone are the golden days of cheonging LSBs in JB. Service is good then but seems like it has dropped by a big margin. Not much incentive for me to travel up to JB for the pricing and service offered, which I can find it easily in GL.

Hope things will turn for the better for JB LSBs scene.

WonderWall
08-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Dong Jin consists of mainly indo, thais and viets. Btw, Dong Jin is so near Blue Wave Hotel.

Wonder how's the standards for the viets there? The viets in Singapore tends to be SYT and good looking. If the damage is reasonable, I don't mind crossing the straits to try. :)

Rizo
08-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Staff Attitude

Unlike last time, captains are not friendly and not helpful anymore.

If the captains are not friendly, the gals are bound to suffer cos most customers would equate service of captains to service of the gals. Good luck to those well deserving WLs operating at Dong Jin. :(

vincenttcfun
12-04-2009, 02:48 PM
"TIAN SAN LEARN YEN" KARAOKE LOUNGE

Brother, any idea wheather this karaoke is a decent one or have girls can accompany the patron? the karaoke lounge is situated at taman sentosa area which is opposite with "year lai siang"?

is that a good place to have fun? pls advise or recommend a better fun place?

thanks.:confused:

jackbl
12-04-2009, 10:33 PM
I dun think viets there are of very high standard, as i seldom heard gals in hcmc said they are goin to Malaysia to work... just my penny thoughts....

Wonder how's the standards for the viets there? The viets in Singapore tends to be SYT and good looking. If the damage is reasonable, I don't mind crossing the straits to try. :)

vansg_2005
13-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Here is my first contribution to the site.
Went to a pub "Cool Club" in JB (there is a Jusco near by) last friday and this is the girl that sat with me.
She has a soft nature bust of 35"C" and a sweet little face when she smile at you.
After offering her a drink and some tips, she become super close to you.
There are at least 40 girls mostly filipino and vietnamese girls.
The viet unlike those found in Joo Chiat are super friendly and daring.

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/3b963f489c6a01f486873d580da1a11d/0/Vietnamese.jpg)

jackbl
14-04-2009, 12:02 AM
The photo looks nice even with the eyes masked off. Is the girl u sat a vietnamese? If yes, can u tell me the address of this place? The min tip to gril, the beer price, the timing etc? Thanks a lot!

She has a soft nature bust of 35"C" and a sweet little face when she smile at you.
After offering her a drink and some tips, she become super close to you.
There are at least 40 girls mostly filipino and vietnamese girls.
The viet unlike those found in Joo Chiat are super friendly and daring.

vansg_2005
14-04-2009, 03:22 PM
The photo looks nice even with the eyes masked off. Is the girl u sat a vietnamese? If yes, can u tell me the address of this place? The min tip to gril, the beer price, the timing etc? Thanks a lot!

FYI, the pub is at Taman gaya and if I rem correctly is called Cool Club.
The concept is the same as local Spore flipino pub, they will ask u to buy ladies drink which start fr RM25 onward to may be RM180.
I dun knw the operating hour but they start to pack around 2:30 am.
The atmosphere is very spacious and it give u alot of private space.
She is a viet alright as she can speak good mandarin.
She is not consider the best and sporty girl that sat with me.
The previous girl is a pinoy and she will give u the feeling like a long lost gf.

If the pub is like next door to me, I will visit very often.
Cheap, more choices, beautiful and friendly...:D

ahkokk
14-04-2009, 03:46 PM
nth happen after drink ... no points ... just like waste money treat those gal drink water ....

Sweetprcbabes2
14-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Revisit Golden88 aka Golden Million @ 0030hrs 14 April 2009

Room - RM60
Tiger - 2 free 1 jar
Tissue - RM3
Peanuts - RM30 (comes 2, push away 1 plate)
Fruits - RM12
LD - RM10
Marlboro - RM14
TIPS - RM10
Mamee - RM10

Bonk - RM118

Girls - very limited, Mafu said all go back Thailand celebrate new year. Ask us to come back next 2 weeks for new stocks.

FR : #75
Name : Sui (Water??)
Look : 8/10 SYT looking.
Cat Bath : 6/10
GF : 8/10
Frenching : Nope, but playful
Language : Chinese, Thai

Never go room.

My friend took one girl, side view like Jamie Yeo, standing 170+. He didn't ask for her number, so sorry brothers :(
He claim she is a very wet wet wet wet.
Maybe next time post a FR when I go again.

Signing out.

Sweetprcbabes2
29-04-2009, 01:59 AM
FR: #135
Name : forget ask
Language : Good Chinese, Thai

FR: #131
Look : 9/10 SYT looking.

FR: #132
Look : 7/10 busty
Language : Chinese, Thai

funadik
29-04-2009, 05:30 PM
FR: #135

Bro, can you please give a rough direction for this Golden88? As I only know dongjin and pattaya... thanks in advance.

Sweetprcbabes2
29-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Bro, can you please give a rough direction for this Golden88? As I only know dongjin and pattaya... thanks in advance.

it's the old Golden Million(GM).

it's facing the main road before u reach Da Ma Garden.

If you driving, turn Right, 1 traffic light BEFORE the traffic into Da Ma.

then u turn LEFT into the shop houses and make a round to the front row shop house and you see a BIG White KTV front door but close and some guys standing outside smoking or sitting quiet on a chair, park your car and they will approach you.

Good luck. :)

aiseisama
02-12-2009, 12:03 AM
it's the old Golden Million(GM).

it's facing the main road before u reach Da Ma Garden.

If you driving, turn Right, 1 traffic light BEFORE the traffic into Da Ma.

then u turn LEFT into the shop houses and make a round to the front row shop house and you see a BIG White KTV front door but close and some guys standing outside smoking or sitting quiet on a chair, park your car and they will approach you.

Good luck. :)

is Golden88 still there?

haven
02-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Somebody please advise.. thinking of chionging there with my friends this week..

M0isty
02-12-2009, 11:34 PM
been there last week..heard that there is some ACTION around frm bukit aman.so all girls r on holidays,well..that is last week..now i'm not very sure d!

assiduous
03-12-2009, 12:02 AM
is there any ktv joint other than golden88 ??

I heard there is one called ""one million"" ?? please advise. where the location . or is there any other ktv?

mr.petain
08-12-2009, 05:09 AM
quite bad sia nowadays the lsb scene in jb. Here close there close. Poor people like us dun havve any more places to have fun anymore.

maketime
21-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Golden88 is actually open (even w/o the lights on). I happened to stop outside to take a phonecall the other day (sat nite) and the xiaodi waved at me...

There is a new pub called 'Blue Star' , same row as pattaya (previously it used to be a LSB called 'Li Xin'). Does anyone know whether there is any action inside?

jameskty2000
11-01-2010, 05:36 PM
hi hi bro,

any 1 2 cheong LSB JB... let group n cheong ....

PM me we organise...

don know still operate or not...:D

demarco
13-01-2010, 07:28 AM
hi hi bro,

any 1 2 cheong LSB JB... let group n cheong ....

PM me we organise...

don know still operate or not...:D

still operate, my last visit was totally a turn off. No more LSB for me, probably will try pino pub.

zboom
20-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Where is those pino pub in JB?

llonely606
27-08-2010, 12:10 PM
hi all bros,

newbie here
can anybody share with me some ktvs in JB like BS in GL?:o

naturegreen
27-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Is there still any lsbs in JB? Can anyone advise? Thanks.

FrontDesk
03-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Hey, any kind souls bro know if Apollo or Ali ba ba still exist? Any bro found something simliar? kinda miss those good old days...hehe. Anyone?

wwk88
25-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Hey, any kind souls bro know if Apollo or Ali ba ba still exist? Any bro found something simliar? kinda miss those good old days...hehe. Anyone?

I'm also looking for something similar.. haha...

My "tong nian" was alibaba apollo1 and apollo2..

Any brothers here have manage to locate new joints like these pls share share. :p:)